Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The More Things Change....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The More Things Change.... Empty
PostSubject: The More Things Change....   The More Things Change.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:52 pm

After that clusterfuck called Battlegrounds, all I wanted to do was crawl in a hole. Parts of my body ached I didn't even know I had the day before. If it was possible for the lil bones in your ear to ache, mine did. It reminded me of that old Beavis and Butthead episode where one of the guys was on a hospital gurney holding his neck, flipping out, yelling "My spleen is killing me!!!" The only thing keeping me sane was the lovely creature sharing the locker room with me at the moment, and I sure as hell wasn't talking about Corey Casey. Sure he was a decent guy, but I don't swing that way. I was refferring to my new "friend" and the newest addition to the IWF roster, Mercy Thompson. It was her pacing around the locker room strategizing our next move while chain smoking a pack of Reds that kept me focused on this world and not slipping off into the peaceful world of pain killers and Maker's Mark that was beckoning me....

Mercy: I look at it this way Vin, I am chomping at the bit to fuck someone up in that ring. Watching you was incredible but, you know as well as anyone I am a hands on kinda girl. I know you have that southern gentleman's code about not hitting women, so I will do the hitting for you.... I am gonna call out that Sicking bitch and take care of her once and for all...

....It was kinda hot watching her get all worked up I won't lie. It reminded me of how Lori Ann used to get all worked up and then roll around in her daddy's hay loft with me for hours and hours during the summer....When everything was new and exciting...I was pulled out of my memory by a sharp knocking at the door....

Messenger: Mr. Van Rose, here is next week's card....Looks like a helluva week coming up if you ask me!!

Vinnie: Good thing I didn't ask ya then, get to goin buddy...

....I closed the door right in his face, barely paying attention as I stared down at the list of matches in front of me...

Vinnie: Well babe, it looks like you got your wish you are in an intergender tag match with Shark amd Rowle against Sicking and a couple curtain jerkers...You didn't even have to call her out. Obviously they like your style almost as much as I do.

Mercy: Isn't Shark that big black dude you and the lil guy have a problem with? The dude that wants the Full Throttle Title. Is it smart for me to be teaming with him?

Vinnie: I have problems with Shark and his attitude, but we gotta make sure Sage knows her damn place in this company. You just don't go fucking around in matters that don't concern you. As for Shark I will deal with him if I think it will do us any good. You focus on Sage and her lil buddies. I think you have a damn good chance of pulling this one out. Shark is a helluva wrestler and he gives a hundred and ten percent every time he comes down that ramp.

Mercy: Look there you got a match too. Who is Bryant Tanner??

Vinnie: He is that kid that Matthews is going at it with. He comes from a "wrestling family". What I have seen of him is impressive, but he ain't no Vinnie Van Rose darlin'. I think he will be worried about what Matthews will do to retaliate for the shit that went down tonight, and I may have to use that to my advantage....

Mercy: I am sure you will have him under control. You gotta win to get further on in that tournament, I know it's a really big deal.

Vinnie: Right now it's my main focus, if I can pull off this Briefcase Tournament I will be the go to dude in this place...I can call out the Champ any time I want. It's totally amazing, really.

....Mercy looked at me her smile taking on a wicked look....I smiled back wrapping my arms around her pulling her close....

Vinnie: What's goin on in that head of yours??

Mercy: I was just thinking how sexy you look when you get excited about something....This company really means a lot to you I can tell....

Vinnie: It gives me something to think about instead of all the shit going on in Tennesee...When I am here nothing else matters besides what goes on in between those ropes...It's just a total release. My good buddy Axel was shittin' about that....

Mercy: Well let's get you into that shower before the rest of the guys come back, I got a surprise for ya....

....My eyes never moved from her as she stripped off her clothes making her way to the shower leaving a trail of her outfit as she went....

Vinnie: Oh and what would that be??

....She curled a finger as if to tell me to get my ass over there....Flashing that wicked grin again, she winked....

Mercy: Well why don't you come over here n find out big guy....

...You didn't have to tell me twice....I made my way into the steamy shower and we started fooling around. Just then my cell started ringing from my gym bag....

Vinnie: I should get that, it might be imp....

Mercy: Don't you dare Vincent Van Rose....You are on Mercy time right now....

Vinnie: Mama told me never to argue with a naked soapy lady....

Mercy: She did, did she??

Vinnie: Well not in those words, but....

Mercy: Van Rose, shut your mouth and kiss me....

....My phone started ringing again as I dove into Mercy's amazing kiss....As the scene fades to black, if I was looking I would have seen m caller ID lit up with the name "Lori Ann".....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Match

Well. well .... It looks as though my next speed bump to the Briefcase is named Bryant Tanner. I have seen you and Matthews go at it over the past few weeks Tanner and I gotta say I like your moxy. You and that other lil guy sure gave him hell last week. Thing is, Matthews ain't no Vinnie Van Rose. I am damn near seven foot 300 lbs of solid Southern mayhem. You ain't never crossed a man like me before I can bet my daddy's best pig on that. You may come from a "wrestling family", but that don't mean shit to me. I come from a "bar brawling, mud hole stomping, lil prick ass kicking" family, and you can trust come Battle Grounds, I am gonna put my genes to good use. I don't care if you were born and raised between these ropes. It doesn't mean a damn thing once you get the Southern Sledgehammer slapped on you and you are a good ten feet in the air hanging there, waiting to come crashing down to the mat and hear the ref count 1, 2, 3 like the guys before you. I am tearing a path through this tournament like a runaway goddamn frieght train, so my best adive to you bud is step off hte tracks before ya get hurt. SEE YA SOON!!!

Back to top Go down

The More Things Change....
Page 1 of 1