Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get Treated Like A Slave. Fight Em Like A King

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Get Treated Like A Slave. Fight Em Like A King Empty
PostSubject: Get Treated Like A Slave. Fight Em Like A King   Get Treated Like A Slave. Fight Em Like A King I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:45 pm

Get Treated Like A Slave. Fight Em Like A King Jfresh
GET TREATED LIKE A SLAVE. FIGHT EM LIKE A KING

After everything that happened to Lillian. I really just wanted to spend all the time I could
spend with her. Limited training meant alot of time with her. Limited Press Confrences and
Interviews meant even more time with her. I took this fight seriously, but I also knew that
this was a fight I could win with no effort.

Lillian was at a point in her life right now where she could not be alone. Despite winning
last week in impressive fashion and putting Team Swag on the map it still wasn't enough
to just make everything go back to normal. The reality was she still had visible marks on
her face, she still walked with a sort of limp, and she was still sore and in pain. Plus she
had nightmares at night. I couldn't ignore that. I couldn't be training while she sat at
home feeling alone. I couldn't. Ofcoarse she had Latoya, but the reality was that I was
the one Lillian wanted beside me, beside me to protect her.

I was really sick of what had happened to her. She didn't desereve any of it. None of it.
I could be a douchebag sometimes... well most of the time, but what happened with my
wife was crossing the line. I could fuck a girl then not call her back or give her a fake number
but thats something light. I would never put my hands on her or force her to eat her own
vomit. One because I aint that dude, and Two because I dont have no weird fetish.

I remember when Corey Casey didnt even need to ask me for a favor. When I was facing
Nick Ridicule, Corey was on my dick. He was rooting for me the hardest out of everyone
in the locker room. Not only because Nick kicked his ass all the time but because he was
afraid of Nick. Corey gave me a gift. He gave me that former IWF Diva, Lyndsay as a gift.
She was wrapped up and all this shit infront of my hotel room door. She was bloodied up
and hurt.

He wanted me to do the same thing Dan did to Lillian. Im not a perverted fuck like Dan
Alexander, so what I did was invite that Lynday bitch for a little foursome, but no, Dan
had to show everyone how fucked up he really is. He had to tie her up to a chair because
he knew Lillian would whoop his ass if she wasn't restrained. He had to kick her in the face
because she refused to "use his mouth as a toilet", he had to make her vomit, then eat it
because he was so horny and it was the first time that virgin loser ever brought a girl
home. I had so much anger for him. Ontop of everything he screwed me out of retaining
my motherfucking IWF Heavyweight Championshi-

LATOYA BANKS
James, are we going?... you dont look ready yet?

My thoughts were interupted by Latoya. She looked nice. She looked different. It was as
if today was a special occasion or something. I looked up at her with a confused look on
my face. She rolled her eyes noticing that I had forgotten about what today was.

LATOYA BANKS
Fuck Shark, come on, we're going out for dinner. Remember?, this whole thing is for
Lillian. For her to go back to a normal life. Shes upstairs getting ready, so take those
clothes off and get ready, we got a reservation for 10 o clock which is....

She looked at her wrist which had her watch on it. I looked down at my clothes. What
was wrong with my clothes?, it was swag.

LATOYA BANKS
A half hour!!, ok so hurry up, we need to leave in a couple of minutes.

I looked up at her confused. I remembered now but why should I go out and change?
why would I have to swag myself up even more. Why did Latoya have to look like she
was going out to some fancy party? We always ate at KFC anyways. Wait...KFC didnt
have no mothafuckin reservations...

LATOYA BANKS
James I understand ok. Jesus christ, I know your not used to going out to fancy restaurants
because you think thats what "white people" do but god sakes, do it for Lillian. Shes used
to it, she grew up going to fancy restaurants everyday, you know her past, she was richer
than us, we need to bring her back to that sense or at least get her out of that mindset of
being beatup and strapped to a fucking chair.

I looked down at the floor. I hated being reminded about it. Why couldn't we just drop
it and move on?, It hurt me to think about Lillian getting destroyed in some warehouse.
Hurted me because she really didn't desereve it. I got up and went to go change. When
I went upstairs I could see Lillian from the washroom mirror, she was applying makeup
to her face that still had visible marks, as she did it, her facial expression said it all, she
was doing it in pain, it hurt her to touch those parts of her face. It made me angry seeing
it. I went to my closet, and took out anything that said "fancy".

I didnt put much thought into what I was going to wear. Right now I was just simple. Some
black sweatpants, and a white wifebeater, I grabbed a t-shirt from my sweater that was attached
to a red hoodie, and grabbed some ripped jeans and put on my white high tops. I only wore those
high tops when it was a special occasion. By the time I went downstairs Latoya and Lillian were both
sitting down, Latoya was looking at her watch and Lillian smiled up at me. I turned away, I could fucking
see it. The marks on her face were still there and they were still visisible. It was as if, she couldn't put
makeup on it because the pain was too much so she just gaveup.

Latoya looked up at me and she looked upset. She got up and walked up to me and whispered into my ear.

LATOYA BANKS
James.... I needed you to be fancy, you look good but we're going to a very expensive fancy restau-

I cut her off and walked past her heading for the door, not bothering to whisper what was on my mind.

JFRESH
Sorry ma black ass dont own no mothafuckin suit.

What I said make Lillian laugh. That made me feel abit better, seeing her smile. I got out the door and
opened the door to my vheicle, Latoya and Lillian followed in after. Lillian sat in the passenger seat
and she put a hand on my lap.

LILLIAN SHARK
Oh you fancy huh??

She giggled and turned the the disc on into the radio then put on track 9. I smiled at her, I knew what that track
was, she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek then rubbed my leg with her hand then began to put her seatbelt
on, as the song began to play, we were off.

Go, Go 'head
Go, Go, Go 'head
Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, Go 'head
Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, Go 'head

Oh you fancy huh
Oh you fancy huh
Oh you fancy huh
Oh you fancy huh

Nail done, hair done, everything did
Nail dont, hair done, everything did

Oh you fancy huh
You fancy huh
Oh you fancy huh
You fancy huh
Oh you fancy huh

I really didnt know where I was going, Lillian didnt even know where we were
going, all she knew was that it was going to be a fancy restaurant, so she was
excited because she really didn't go to one in ages. When she married me she
always wanted me to take her to one for childhood memories and for a romantic
dinner, but I wasnt a big fan of fancy restaurants filled with rich white people.

Oh you fancy huh

You gettin ready so I know we're gon to be here while.
In the bathroom flat irons and nail files.
Spending hours in salons on your hairstyle.
In the mall steady rocking up the hair miles.

I looked over at Lillian and could see the excitement in her eyes already. I could
see Latoya in the back, looking at a map on her cellphone, she was whispering the
directions into my other ear.

Hit the gym, step on the scale, look at the number
You say your dropping 10 pounds preparing for summer.
And you dont do it for the man, men never notice.
You just do it for yourself you're the fucking coolest.

Intelligent too, Oh you my sweetheart
I've always liked my woman booked and street smart.
Long as they gotta a little class like half days
And the confidence to overlook my past ways.

After we finally found ourselves on a red light, we stopped the car and Latoya
gave me her phone so I could look at the addresss. I was surprised to find out
that we were close to our destination. With the red light still on I took time to
look at Lillian. There were no marks on the side of her face that was facing me.
I brushed her hair and she turned to look at me, when she looked at me I was
able to see the marks on the other side on her face, it disgusted me and I looked
away. I wasn't ashamed at it, nor emberassed of it. It just made me sick and angry.

Time heals all and heels hurt to walk in
But they go with the clutch that you carry your lip gloss in
And I look, I really think that nobody does it better
I love the way you put it all together

Oh you fancy huh
Oh you fancy huh
Oh you fancy huh
Oh you fancy huh

Green light appeared and I put my foot on the pedal. I was almost going too fast,
I calmed down abit and began driving slow, I could tell that Lillian was looking at
me from the corner of my eye, I looked up at the mirror and was able to see Latoya
looking worried, I read her lips and they read "cut it out NOW", I nodded my head.

Nails done, hair done, everything did

Oh you fancy huh
Oh you fancy huh
Oh you fancy huh
Oh you fancy huh

Well arnt you a breath of fresh air
From all these superficial gold digging bitches in here
They get a baller, think that they aint got to pick a career
Guess they plan on sucking a million dicks until some millions appear
Voila!, you do it right he might just buy you a car
Man, she play these suckers just like B.O.B play the gui-

Suddenly Lillian switched to the radio and began changing the channels.
I looked at her and notice she looked red. I put two and two together and
remembered that when me and Lillian first met, she was only using me for
my money and dating me because of my fame. Now things have obviously
changed and shes with me for the right reasons but its no doubt shes still
ashamed of it.

After finding nothing she just turned off the music, it would've been an
awkward drive but we were already there, she looked out the window as
I stopped the car and her face went from being red to its normal beautiful
skin tone, and her eyes grew wide with shock and amazement. I didnt know
the meaning of this place for her of if she had been here before but judging
by the look on Latoyas face watching Lillians reaction, she picked this
specific place for a reason.

LILLIAN SHARK
OH MY GOD!, Guys how the fuck did you know????

She turned herself from the window and looked at both of us. I shrugged.

JFRESH
This was all the doin of Ms.Banks yo.

She looked at Latoya and quickly took off her seatbelt and jumped over
to the backseat and hugged her, but then the hugg turned out to be a makeout
session, I smiled.

JFRESH
DUNKNO!, thats whats good right DURRR

But suddenly Latoya grabbed Lillians face as she was making out with her and Lillian
quickly went back in pain. Latoya looked surprised, and sorry. I looked away and got
out of the car, this was really bugging me and I really couldn't take it anymore, I wanted
to kill the person who did this, and unfortunetly for the person who did this, they were
stupid enough to reveal himself. I know who did this, and this Saturday I had a date with
that person. Im going to kill him. Dan Alexander would be dunk-

VALET
Your keys si-

I whipped the keys in his face, it landed on his eyes, and he fell on his ass, as he was on
the floor I stepped on his face walking into the restaurant, I could hear Latoya and Lillian
complaining to me and helping the valet up to his feet, I walked into the washroom and
began to put water on my face and try to calm myself down. I looked up at the mirror and
for a split second it was as if I saw Dan Alexander in the mirror just smiling at me, smiling
at me with his pathetic smile, I tried to control myself but I ended up making a huge crack
on the mirror, I punched it hard. Next thing I knew I was bleeding. I washed my hands and
tried to get the blood out but it just kept bleeding. After a few minutes the bleeding had stopt
and I was able to go back out into the enterance of the restaurant. My car wasn't outside and
neither was Latoya and Lillian. I walked over to the desk.

JFRESH
Yo did my wife and girlfriend get seated already doe?

The person at the desk looked at me weird, it was a hot blonde. She smiled and tried to just
take in what I had just asked her.

DESK PERSON
....did you say girlfriend AND wife? or am I hearing things aha

She had a cute smile, and usually what I would do was take her by the hand and take her to
wherever the fuck the valet parked my car, take her to the backseat and turn her pussy into
a rain forest. This day was different. It was like... a special day for Lillian, and this restaurant
had a lot of meaning to her and I didnt understand why yet, but the real point was that I still
had alot of anger for Dan and had a lot of sympathy for Lillian, I couldnt just fuck some blonde
while my girls were waiting for me.

JFRESH
Thats what I said yo, I got reservations, I think its under "Latoya Banks". Are they seated or nah?

She looked into her computer, after a few button mashing and mouse clicks she looked up at
me and flashed me a bright smile.

DESK PERSON
Yup just go by those doors, they're should be seated by the end near the windows. You shouldn't
miss it.

I nodded and began walking towards the door but the blonde called out to me telling me to
wait, I turned around and looked over at her, she motioned for me to come back to the desk,
I walked over to the desk and she leaned in and whispered to me.

DESK PERSON
I was playing as if I didnt know you... but I know who you are.... can I have an autograph?

I gave her a weird look on my face. I didnt have time for bullshit.

JFRESH
Nigga please.

I walked over into the room that she told me to go in, and walked over to the end where the
windows were at, I spotted out Lillian and Latoya right away. It was easy. The room was filled
with white people, and both girls just stood out. Latoya was black and Lillian was a mix. I walked
over towards them and sat down, Latoya grabbed my hand and looked at me straight in the eyes.

LATOYA BANKS
James, I dont know what that was all about but please please please dont do anything like that here.
We cant get kicked out, I put alot of work into getting this restaurant to actually allow us to come here
with the reputation that you have, infact the only reason I think they accepted is because the owner does
know Lillian.

I looked over at Lillian

JFRESH
So yo wifey, whats the history with you and this joint?

She smiled at me and obsereved her surroundings then looked back at me.

LILLIAN SHARK
Well James, out of all the fancy restaurants i've ever been to, this was my favorite one as a kid.
My father used to own this place, ever since he died and I grew up I never really got to come
back here...

She smiled again, her eyes looked like she was about to cry, but they were just watery. I looked
away, I really couldn't handle seeing those marks on her face. Suddenly the waiter came to our
table. He was about to ask us if we were ready to order but he saw Lillian, he saw her eyes
watering and he saw the marks on her face, he then looked at me at an almost threatning way,
I didnt know what he wanted to say to me but by the way he was looking at me and the way
his body language was, I could tell he wanted to fight. This was a young guy, a kid that had to
be only a few years younger than me, probably around 19 years old. The table was awkward
now, he put his pen and notepad on our table and he put his hands on his waist and looked
down at me.

WAITER
Is there a problem here sir?

I was not in the mood for bullshit. I wasnt. I looked up at him and took a deep breathe.

JFRESH
Grab yo pen, grab yo paper, take our order, and get steppin, I aint playin witchu homie, for real,
I aint in the mood right now, so do yo thang, and get steppin.

Latoya and Lillian watched on, it went from being a table that was awkward to a table with
alot of tension. The waiter was shaking in anger, he was just a punk and he wasn't going to
be talked to like that infront of two beautiful girls.

WAITER
Whats wrong with her?

He pointed at Lillian and now was standing over me. What a pussy. Here I am seated and
this motherfucker is standing over me. I looked over at Latoya she was watching me hard
hoping that I would behave, Lillian saw this and she jumped in.

LILLIAN SHARK
Oh no no, you got it all wrong, my eyes are tearing because I just havent been here in so
long and its just an overwhealming feeling, Im just really happy thats a-

He cut her off and interupted her while he still had his eyes on me.

WAITER
I was really more about the marks on her face.

Now I got up, and I was right in his face, looking down at him, he didnt step back or
look intimidated, he was alot braver then most of the pussies in the IWF Locker room.
Latoya and Lillian both got up aswell, I could hear their pleas for me to sit back down.

JFRESH
Motherfucker, there aint nothin wrong with her face.

Latoya reached in and tried to grab my arm to comfort me.

LATOYA BANKS
James... James baby, listen to me, there isnt anything wrong, this is all just a missunderstanding

We were disturbing alot of people. All eyes were on us because some faggot waiter wanted
to play hero and look good infront of two broads. I didnt care that we were in some fancy
restaurant. Ill fight anywhere, Ill fight all night, Ill fight any motherfucker, with anybody
watching, Im a scrapper, I scrap.

WAITER
You want to beat her up tough guy?, you want to make her cry, hit me bitch, hit me,
Im not a girl, hit me bitch.

I looked him down and up, I would rip this guy in half, now I could even see the blonde
waiter watching us, everyone was watching and everyone was in utter shock that they
couldnt even stop us or seperate us.

JFRESH
You dont know what your spittin homie. I dont lay ma hands on no mothafuckin girl, you might
be an exception to that cause Im about to knock you the FUCK out, where Im from, you get
shot on the streets for assuming this and assuming that.

He took off part of his waiter outfit and smiled, it reminded me of the confident smile
that I flashed at my opponents. He took it off and threw it on the floor.

WAITER
Hit me bitch, hit me.

Everything went in slow motion from then on. Even Lillians voice seemed like it
was in slow mo. It was deep and heavy.

LILLIAN SHARK
James... lets walk away

This faggot waiter was waving his hands in the air, trying to put on a show, trying
to intimidate me and he was calling me a bitch. I wasnt a bitch. He wants to put on
a show lets put on a show, he wants to scrap, lets scrap. I charged and him and faked
an overhand right, he put his hands up and blocked his face which made it easier for
me to pick him up and slam him onto the table behind him.

The people eating got out of the way, and as I slammed him I think I dropped him
on his head onto their plates, I heard the table go down, I heard glass shattering and
I heard people screaming in horror, there was no stopping now. As the table flipped
over on us, this punk landed ontop of me.

He was dazed and couldnt take advantage of a good position, I was fine, when we both
dropped onto the table he broke the landing, not me. I punched him straight in the face
from the bottom, altough they didnt generate power, that one punch was able to hit him
right on the nose and bust it open even more.

I thought the kid had stood up but it was secruity who pulled him off me, another secruity
guard pulled me up, these secruity guards werent big bouncers or anything, they were
scrawnny, and ahead of me I could see the kid still dazed, I got loose, and got free from
the secruity guard and jumped up and landed a huge superman punching cracking this
kid right on the face, the impact was huge and the secruity guard was so pathetic he got
out of the way. Both secruity guards didnt bother anymore, now they were just calling
for backup as others called the police.

The kid threw a lazy hook that had no power and that I saw a mile away, he was slow,
gassed, and hurt already, I easily moved out of the way and got him up against a wall
and got him in a clinch, keeing him in the face, again, again, again, AGAIN, AGAIN,
AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN , AGAIN, AND AGAIN.

I had so much anger. So much built up fusturation. NOTHING was wrong with
Lillians face, but I was sure I was going to fuck up this kids face, after kneeing
him over and over and over again, I let go and he dropped, I picked up a chair
beside me and threw it down on him then grabbed a plate and smashed it on his
face, this kid was bloodied up and now I felt my angels, Latoya and Lillian, grabbing
me and screaming, and just telling me to stop, but I was too strong for them, I
picked the kid up again, he felt like a ragdoll, and I threw him over to another
table, the table dropped, and again more glasses smashed onto him, his arms
were cut up, he was just a bloody mess.

I followed him, but now there had to be a BUNCH of people on me. I heard
sirens and I could hear the police. That calmed me down, and I put my hands
up to show everyone I was calmed.

JFRESH
Aight , aight, aight, Im done yo, Im done.

I could hear people screaming stuff out at me, I began walking away from
everything with Latoya and Lillian by my side, we were about to head for
the door and I looked on the floor and I could see the waiter not opening
his eyes and not moving, one person put his head up, and I saw a perfect
opportunity right there.

JFRESH
Get knocked SON.

I charged towards him, and kicked him in the head, it was like I wanted
to kick the football and score. More screams, more and more screams,
next thing I knew, was that I was cuffed. In the back of a cruiser. Did
I want this life?, I dont care. Im nobodys bitch. Ill fight anyone anywhere.
I let alot of anger out that I had towards Dan. I was delaying this, if anything
this would've been Dans future. Will I get to fight on Saturday night?
who the fuck knows man... who the fuck knows.

---------------------------------

Video Blog number...I lost count.

I just got bailed out today by the always beautiful Lillian Shark.
Apperently that dickface I fought up in that restaurant was a motherfuckin
18 year old kid, who had just turned 18 that day.

Its crazy the luck I've been havin yo, times have been rough, real rough for real.

I got alot of shit on ma mind right now. I got focus on Bobby and Dan, but now I
just heard that I also have to focus on Alison Williams. Apperently theres talks
of her wanting to jump into to the warzone and help out Bobby.

(Shakes Head)

Not a good idea Gyaldem. The anger that ma black ass has for Dan is real. Its
very fucking real. Its realer than yo titties and its realer than Dan Alexander.

Its funny cause there were talks of you joining up with Team Swag, but if you
joined up, shit would have to be called Team NOSwag. I thought you was ma
girl, ma nigga, but I guess not.

I tried calling you up, trying to see whats up, if rumours are true or not, but
you aint pickin up yo phone so Im gonna put you on blast.

Last week, you saw Team Swag whoop ASS. Team Swag whooped Bobby O'Day
right infront of you, and right now what do you want?, revenge?, the motherfuckin
butthead cant fight on his own right?, he needs a motherfuckin slut with a stinky
pussy to back him up and fight his battles?, aight thats cool.

I dont put ma hands on any women, but if you step into that motherfuckin ring,
Ill treat you like an opponent. Women want rights?, thats cool, they wanna be treated
equally thats cool. If you get in ma way this Saturday, I will knock you the fuck out and
pop yo boobies FLAT. I aint playin yo, step into that ring, and your my opponent.

You want this to become a handicap match, hey thats on you homegirl. It wont be
3 on 2. We can make it 5 on 2. Team Swag got ma back. We wont hesitate to knock you,
Bobby and Dan Alexander back to white boi land.

Yall got yo'selfs. There aint no motherfucker backstage that will jump in to save yall
against a group of black men. I spit truth.

Believe Me Im The Best

Bobby O'Day, he cant bust a grape. Dan Alexander I beat him twice. You Alison?
I fucked you in the ass, fucked you in yo vagina, fucked you in yo mouth, bitch
I will fuck you up tonight. I aint gon say it again, last warning, Im the best, dont
fuck with me.

Tell Me one motherfucker in IWF right now, who has a better record then me.
Tell me one motherfucker in IWF right now whos able to talk as much shit as me and
back it up. Tell me one motherfuckin celebrity who is able to have a wife and a girlfriend
and fuck them both silly on camera. Tell me right now how many times I've been pinned, and
tell me how many knockouts I hold, and how many times I have beaten Dan Alexander and knocked
his ass OUT COLD. Tell me these things. I think Dan Alexander needa remind himself just whos the nigga
thats gonna step into the ring with him.

Hate is strong word but I HATE white people, and I HATE Dan Alexander and I hate that punkass
white boy with passion.

Where Im from, you put yo hands on a lady, and you get slapped, you get beatup, you get jumped, you
get thrown off a motherfuckin building, then after all that, we tie a motherfuckin medicine ball on yo
leg and drop you in the motherfuckin ocean. You dont do that shit. Nigga you went too far, you done
did it now. You DONE DID IT.

All you had to do was ask me for a match. I woulda retained ma title, and I woulda gave the match to
you, fuck it dog, If I knew it was you, I woulda fought you that same night, after retaining my title.

You wanted ma attention, nigga you got it. You got all of it.

You gave me all the motivation I needed for this fight. How much motivation can a nigga
get?. You screwed me out of retaining my mothafuckin championship, you kidnapped ma wife, you
kicked her in the face, you wanted her to use yo mouth as a toilet you disgusting white boi,
AND you made her eat your own puke. By the end of the day, your just gonna be another pussy white boi
I end up knocking out. See it Dan. See it. See it. Your losing to me for the third time in yo career and
yo losing by getting knocked out by me for the third time. Bobby O'Day aint gon save
you, as a matter of fact, that niggas gonna run for his life while Im
whoopin yo ass. Alison Williams?, she gon stand there and LAUGH, cause shes a bitch and she dont care bout
nothin else but dick in her pussy. You cant beat me mothafucka, and the score will be 3-0.

After you screwed me out of the title, you jumped me with Casey, you two little bitches displayed
the softest thing in White Boy history. When I looked up at you two niggas as yall jumped me
like bitches, and I looked into yo eyes, I saw fear. You were jumping me and all, and you
were whoopin ma ass, but I still saw fear, it was like you were thinking to yo'self "Damn.... this is gonna
bite me in the ass after and Im going to regret doing this", bitch nigga, you giving me a cheap shot and jumping
me was the only time you've ever laid any type of beating on me.

Throughout this whole Alexander/Sharky Rivalry I've always had the mothafuckin crown, I've always
sat on the mothafuckin thrown, and I've always had some fried chicken in ma mouth as you polished ma
shoes. I've always been above you and I've always been better than you homie.

No wrestler is more dominant then me. Fuck wrestlers, NOBODY in the world, is more dominant than me.

You can say that I WAS the best but now I aint.... but nigga you know that aint true, you know if
you said that, you'd be lying to yo'self. I've lost recently, Im at a three match losing streak I believe,
thats all thanks to you, give yo'self a pat on the shoulder... oh wait, wait a minute, take that hand and stick it
up yo ass cause while I am losing, this swagger I have STILL hasn't been untouched. Mission failed white
boi, Mission fucking failed.

I got the swag. You dont.
I get the bitches. You dont.
I pop cherries. You pop boners.
I win. You lose.

I've slapped Van Rose and slapped him like the little faggot schoolgirl he is, and when it comes to
you facing him, you cant even win?, you cant even come close to winning?, nigga it was back and
forth like a motherfuckin see-saw. It was never like that when I faced him. I've shut him up thousands
of times, to the point where even Latoya and Lillian have wins over him. This motherfucker loses
to EVERYBODY, and you cant beat him?

When you were pinning down people like Frank Hart, I was like dayuuum, this niggas on his game.
I guess not. You proved that everyone you have a win over, was overhyped. The biggest win you
had in yo career was against a border hoping motherfuckin taco eatin bitch who wore a mask he
made at home. You won against an overrated champion, and you took his spot, and became the
most overrated champion in IWF History.

I beat you when you were 100% and I beat you when you were 50%. You never beat me and
you never will beat me. There is no doubt in ma mind right now that I aint goin home
without yo head come Saturday Night. No doubt at all.

I dont understand what makes you think you can beat me. Your all like "Aw shit, Sharky beat
me again... Ill try to get him back and beat him next month" Then I whoop yo ass again and
your like "Oh no not again, I fucking suck. I SUCK. I suck penis and I suck in the ring, fine,
Im going to have to try again next time" Nigga this is next time, and Ima whoop yo ass
AGAIN. I dont know why you continue to try again, and again. Its gettin annoyin. Tell
the voice in yo head thats tellin you that you can do it, to shut the fuck up, and stop
lying to you.

Continuing to come after me like you do is dangerous. You continue to lose, and
continue to get knocked out, but yet, you believe that you can come after me without there bein
no punishment. The more I knock you out, the more brain cells I take away from yo eggshaped head,
maybe thats why you start to be a dumbass and come after me even though you know you'll lose, well guess
what mothafucka, that right durr aint bein "brave", its called "Career Suicide", three strikes and yo OUT, this
time I garuntee that you arn't waking up, I put ma whole purse that you aint waking up this time around.
After I hit you, you think your gonna wake up to see my beautiful face again? nooooo way.

You know... I had a lot of run ins with the law, but ma mentality about that is fuck it. Same mentality
when it comes to you, and the other white boys on the roster, fuck it. I dont care. I aint a success story, you
know it, they know it, I know it. When it comes to me and the law, if Im innocent, get off ma dick. If Im guilty,
do what you gotta do, but at the end of the day, Im the most dominant wrestler in IWF, and I will be the most
dominant
wrestler in IWF History. I wont stop doin what I do on the streets,
bein a bad boy is ma life, its in ma blood. If I ever get locked up and
shit gets serious, and I get on death row, I still will be the biggest
name this company has ever had, and Ill be in the mothafuckin Hall of
Fame, with you Mr.Dan Alexander, without a job.
Cause I MADE you. I
HYPED you with ma trash talk. You faced Brandon for the title but you
aint earned nobodys respect, it was a close match but nobody gave a fuck
about you.

When we faced off the first time, I hyped the match up with ma trash talk and I knocked your ass
out to top it all off. Without me, you would be nothing. Without me, you would have nobody to chase to
get your ass whooped some more to get your name talked about. Without me, you'll be losing to people like
Matt Rydell and Vincent Van Rose. People who just fucking suck. Oh wait ma bad, you already doing that,
nigga VVR sucks, pshh, fuckin pathetic.

I know that after your done watching this, your probably gonna get on yo fancy little camera, talk your shit, do
what you did last time, do your whole youtube videos and TMZ reports on me, you probably even gonna talk
shit about Lillian try and get in ma head, then top everything off with "Im going
to FINALLY beat you", but nigga go ahead, I dont give a fuck how you try
to hype yourself or this fight, at the end of the day everything you
say is bullshit, you know you aint gonna win this match. Its all lies,
all bullshit.

Im coming after you dawg, spit that "OMG" cause nigga Im gonna end you.
Back to top Go down

Get Treated Like A Slave. Fight Em Like A King
Page 1 of 1