Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Do I Fight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

Why Do I Fight Empty
PostSubject: Why Do I Fight   Why Do I Fight I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:44 am

Why do I fight?

Scene One
I used to fight for honor, for respect. When I came this business, those two qualities were most important to me.

But, all that changed.

I faced adversity, I faced jealousy, and I got my first taste of backstage politics. It was then that I learned an important lesson; a man can work hard, fight with honor and pride, and STILL get shitted on!

I learned that lesson nearly eight years ago; I was reminded of that lesson once again at Isolation.

Whether you like me or not, whether you respect me or not, you have to admit one thing--I've nothing good but good for this company! I've done nothing but build this company up, and make it loads of money.

I train EVERY day; and I give it my all EVERY time I step into the ring. And yet, IWF booked me in a DESIGNED to take the High Impact Title off of me.

You’re never too old to learn a lesson.

You know what really burn me up though? It's not the fact that I lost; it's the fact that I lost to someone unworthy. Sheyanne never deserved to be in that match!

But you know what, forget the fact that she didn't deserve to be in the match. LOOK at what she has done since she became champion...oh that's right, she stole a car!

Guess you can't take the "hood" out of a dirty rat.

IWF, this is who you want representing you? This is who you want out on the forefront?

Sheyanne, you can call me a bitch; that's fine. I'm 45--you won't get a rise out of me doing shit like that. Who jumped on Youtube to bitch and complain? You didn't even have the decency to go to IWF management; you decided to hop onto the internet.

Who hurt ya' boo?

You see, it really doesn't matter what you think of me Sheyanne. I don't fight to earn your respect or admiration. And, I love my fans; but, I don't fight for them either.

I fight for me; I fight for Flex Johnson!

In a few weeks, you and I are going to dance. But, unlike last time, there won't be four other people standing in my way. You want to know why I'm a two time Hall of Famer? You want know why I've won 10 championships?

Well, you are going to find out very shortly.
Back to top Go down

Why Do I Fight
Page 1 of 1