Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XXIV - Earning the Vote

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds XXIV - Earning the Vote Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XXIV - Earning the Vote   Battle Grounds XXIV - Earning the Vote I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Following the highlights of Violent Impulse, the lights cut off sending the sold out crowed in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada to there fee, as four words come across the Tron and echo all around the arena

‘JOHNNY ALWAYS WORE BLACK'

The words blare over the speakers as clapping begins to take over the speakers. And everyone in attendance begin to clap and stomp there feet to the rhythm

'YOU CAN RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME ... RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME ... RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME'

The Lights in the arena cutoff and a single spot light shins over the IWF entrance ramp

'SOONER OR LATER GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN ... SOONER OR LATER GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN'

Standing there with the spotlight shinning is Johnny Styles wearing a Jeans and a ‘Thornton Fight Club’ Bruins tee-shirt, and a black cowboy hat to match. Johnny slowly begins his march towards the ring clapping for everyone in the crowed and watching at home, all the while holding back his emotions as he and everyone knows this is the last time SBK would be making this walk, his every step matching the beat.

'HE CALLED MY NAME AND MY HEART STOOD STILL ... WHEN HE SAID JOHN GO DO MY WILL'

The crowd gives him everything they have, as the camera pans around the arena showing the different signs the fans made for Johnny. Some donning his trade mark ‘Never Looked SoOoOo Good’ others telling Johnny Good-bye and Thank you, and for the first time in his career, Johnny brings it all in and claps hands with everyone sitting ringside.

'TELL EM THAT GOD'S GONNA CUT THEM DOWN ... TELL EM THAT GOD'S GONNA CUT THEM DOWN'

Styles begins his walk up the steel steps and on to the apron, he ducks between the ropes to enter the ring. He marches to the center of the ring, before he tips his hat forward, then takes it off and waves to everyone in the crowded with his hat. The Music cuts off leaving SBK standing in the center of the IWF Ring with a mic in his hand, but before he can even speak the crowed takes over

‘THANK YOU SBK …’

‘THANK YOU SBK …’

‘THANK YOU SBK …’

Johnny Styles
All week I’ve been practicing and rehearsing everything I want to say here tonight, but nothing really seems to fit this moment. Hell I could stand here and talk and thank everyone and there wouldn’t be enough time for anything else.

‘PLEASE DON’T GO’

‘PLEASE DON’T GO’

‘PLEASE DON’T GO’

Johnny Styles
It’s hard to believe that for the past 24+ years, I’ve hardly known anything else, even when I took a part time role for the past few years before coming to the Insurgency Wrestling Federation, I still prided myself on being “The Strike Back Kid”. And there’s really no better way for me to go then going balls to the wall against Death Angel, it’s my good-by speech I refuse to call him Syco! DA is a guy the whole sport demanded I go toe to toe with for all those years, since the first and only time we crossed paths over in NLWF. I really hope we didn’t disappoint you guys, I only hope we delivered something that each and everyone of you will never forget. I hope my curtain call at Violent Impulse was everything you guys could have wanted. Me and DA may not be best friends, but he’s got my respect after all, he brought the fight out of me, he brought out everything this old body had at Violent Impulse!

‘THANK YOU JOHNNY’

‘THANK YOU JOHNNY’

‘THANK YOU JOHNNY’

Johnny Styles
I said it when I walked out of Violent Impulse, there was no reason for you all to thank me. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart, but to be honest I really should be saying thank you to each and every one of you! There was a time a few years back when I lost my wife Samantha, and I lost my job with NLWF. I was ready to give up, but you guys wouldn’t let that happen! You guys sent the letters, the tweets, and the facebook messages supporting me through a really hard time. And I could never! EVER! Thank you enough for what you guys did!

SBK pulls the mic away from his mouth as the emotions start to creep on in, and a few tears begin to fall from his baby blue eyes

Johnny Styles
I have to tell you thought, standing here for the last time I feel like the weight of the world has been removed from my back. And it feels good. The days leading up to Violent Impulse, I started to realize everything in life, everything we do is all connected to different runs. And as I understood this, it hit me that this run that I had in this game, my run that I got to share with each and every one of you since the first day I step foot inside a wrestling ring, since the first time I became a World Champion, that this run was not only special but it was one of the best runs this sport has ever seen!

‘ONE MORE MATCH!’

‘ONE MORE MATCH!’

‘ONE MORE MATCH!’

Johnny Styles
As much as I want to throw on the boots one more time, it just wouldn’t be right. It wouldn’t be fare to DA, it wouldn’t be fare for you guys, and it wouldn’t be fare for me. Every athlete dreams about going out on top. And leaving that ring last week with my hand held high, there really isn’t a reason for another match, it truly was the way I wanted to end my career.

SBK wipes a tear from his eyes and pinches the bridge of his nose.

Johnny Styles
I’m really going to miss performing for each and every-

But before SBK could finish his speech, he is interrupted by a theme song that sends the crowed into a bit of a boo fest, as Johnny Styles’ nephew looks to be on his way out.

The heavy rhythm of "Above the Law" by Bad Meets Evil takes the place of SBK’s voice, as a highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen of the Jumbo Tron. The crowd is unsure of Robbie’s motives .. as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way.

"Sometimes life seems so unfortunate ...
That's why I don't give a shit ...
The poor stay poor, the rich get richer ...
It's just so disproportionate ...
You don't know just what I go through ...
That's why I would rather show you ...
Just how far that I can take it ...
Every rule, I'm breakin' it ..."

The curtain to the backstage area flies open, as "The Pretty Boy Assassin" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp, causing a huge hurl of boos and jeers from the audience in attendance. The crowd stand in shock, trying desperatly to get a view of the fastest rising champion in the history of IWF.

"Tear-able, but not rip-able, invincible, I hung invisible ...
Fuckin' mistletoe all over the world, I stuck my ass up under it ...
Now pucker up them lips and kiss it hoes ...
Here we go, Bad and Evil so you know how this'll go ...
The competition's miserable, we stomp them bitches this is no, joke ...
Goin' overboard like someone threw us off the boat, choke ...
Cough from all the smoke, I'm tryna stay on fire ...
So you know if I hate fucking water sprinklers, I don't love the hose ...
Someone let the cat out the bag, now it's time to stuff his face ...
Back in that bitch, smother that little motherfucker 'til it suffocates ...
You! had long enough of a wait ..."

Robbie Hart stands still taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he pulls out a mic

Robbie Hart
None of you guys are really buying this are you?

The entire arena erupts in boo’s

Robbie Hart
You all do realize this isn’t the first time good ol’ Johnny Styles retired! Hell its more like the 4th time! Each time he keeps coming back, then when he start to realize he lost whatever mojo he had back in the 90’s he make a grand retirement speech. This is all to feed his old and broken ego! And each and everyone of you are fucking falling for it once again

Johnny doesn’t seem thrilled to hear what his nephew has to say

Robbie Hart
At least I made damn sure Frank wouldn’t be making a comeback. Instead of going through the motions and paying tribute to Johnny Styles for the umpteenth time, why don’t we address the travesty that happen to me at Violent Impulse.

Robbie starts to make his way down the ramp, slowly as SBK’s eyes stay locked on him

Robbie Hart
I won the IWF Championship, only to have Brandon rip it from my hands before I even got to add my name plate on it! Yet no one is even talking about that, all week the only thing people have been talking about is Johnny’s final appearance in a wrestling ring! Its utter bullshit, and I’m not afraid to say it!

It seems as though SBK had heard enough

Johnny Styles
Listen here you spoiled little son of a bitch! You should be happy with being a one time champion, because we all know you shouldn’t even be that!

Robbie Hart
Say what you want, I think your just mad because I was able to be a champion faster then you ever did in your lackluster career!

Robbie looks to get into the ring

Johnny Styles
If you step foot inside this ring, I promise you my last memory in IWF would be of me bending over my nephew and whooping that ass on national TV!

The crowed jumps to their feet and Robbie stops in his tracks

Robbie Hart
You’re to old to make good on that promise, but I’ll let you enjoy tonight. I’m busy anyways being the future of this company! I gotta get my championship back! And you gotta start booking a room in the wrestling retirement home, where dinosaurs like you go to die!

Robbie drops the mic and begins his walk back up the ramp, but instead of Robbie’s theme playing its Johnny Cash’s voice we hear come over the PA, as SBK smiles watching Robbie leave the ring

Johnny Styles
Like I was saying before I was interrupted by a total tool, It’s been fun, it’s been great, and I wouldn’t take it back for the world. Ladies and Gents, this old dog is finally going home!

Johnny drops the mic, as the crowed gives him a standing ovation. SBK rolls out of the ring and takes the time to shake hands with every fan in arms reach. He looks to walk up the ramp, but in the last second decides he wants to say good-by a little more personal as he jumps the security barriers and makes his way through the crowed embracing everyone around him as the shot slowly pans out to the show graphics

Battle Grounds XXIV - Earning the Vote Battlegrounds002

Live from Rexall Place in Edmonton, Alberta

Rick – Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Battle Grounds!

Matt – We’re here in the great country of Canada! I only wish we were a little closer to BC

Rick – Why do you wish that?

Matt – Because of British Columbian weed! Duh. That shit is some of the best in the world!

Rick – I don’t even know. Anyways, we’ve got a great show lined up

Matt – You’re damn right we do. This is gonna be great!

Rick – To start things off, we’ve got Ninja and a returning Juliet Brooks. Should be a great one

Matt – Wake me up when this shit is over

The camera cuts to the ring where Ninja and Juliet stand in the ring.

Battle Grounds XXIV - Earning the Vote Match
Ninja [vs] Juliet Brooks

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Ninja runs at Juliet and kicks her between the legs. Juliet falls to the ground and Ninja hooks her leg.

Rick – Kick to the ovaries!

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, The Ninja!

Rick – Wow

Matt – Is it over yet?

Ninja climbs the turnbuckle to celebrate, as the camera cuts backstage. The screen shows Kelvin Muamba who is standing at the IWF interview position

Kelvin Muamba
Yo homies, it’s ya boi Kelvin Muamba here! WHERE KELVIN’S BITCHES AT?!

Kelvin Muamba smirks as a loud cheer made up of female voices echoes from out in the arena

Kelvin Muamba
Das what I thought! So today, ya boi Kelvin Muamba, backstage Giggalo EXTRODINARE, is talkin’ to a fine bit of ass…

The camera zooms out to show Rosaline Knight standing next to Kelvin Muma. Rosaline Knight has a bored expression on her face as Kelvin Muamba turns and looks her up and down

Kelvin Muamba
Daymn girl! You IS a fine bit of female booty!

Rosaline Knight
Thanks?

Kelvin Muamba
Daymn right thanks! I don’t just go spittin’ out high praise like dat for just any old bitch! You clearly look like you could be Kelvin Muamba’s NEXT bitch! WHERE KELVIN’S BITCHES AT?!

Again, a loud female response is heard from out in the arena

Rosaline Knight
Look, Kelvin, thanks for the offer and all…but I didn’t join IWF to be anyone’s “Bitch” alright? I don’t NEED anyone looking out for me…I can handle myself pretty damn well on my own

Clapping is heard from off camera. The camera turns and Loca Rocsi is seen standing off to the side

Loca Rocsi
Tough words for a newbie

Kelvin Muamba
OH SHIT HOMIE!

Loca Rocsi walks onto the interview set and gets in Rosaline Knight’s face. A small smirk slowly crosses Loca’s face

Loca Rocsi
Allow me to introduce myself…Loca Rocsi

Kelvin Muamba
Yo Loca…you got taken out by my boy JShark a longass time ago! Didn’t my big homie steal yo shoes?

Loca Rocsi lashes out and punches Kelvin Muamba in the face. Kelvin Muamba collapses into a heap on the floor. Loca Rocsi turns her attention back to Rosaline Knight

Loca Rocsi
It takes more than a big mouth, faith, and self-confidence to make it in IWF honey

Rosaline Knight smiles confidently

Rosalie Knight
Like I said…I can handle myself. A fact that I would be more than willing to prove to you next week

Loca Rocsi shakes her head as she chuckles softly

Loca Rocsi
Silly little girl…you really don’t know who it is you’re fucking with do you? You want me in the ring so bad….i will gladly make my in-ring return just to beat your ass

The camera zooms in on Rosaline Knight and Loca Rocsi, who are still standing toe to toe. The camera slowly fades to commercial

----------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XXIV - Earning the Vote Shawn-Kemp

Battle Grounds XXVI will be broadcasting LIVE from the Key Arena in Seattle, Washington in just three weeks!

Battle Grounds: the best thing to come to Seattle, Washington since SHAWN KEMP!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rick – Wow, can you believe that?

Matt – Who is Loca Rosci? She is pretty hot

Rick – Words. I have none.

Ain't No Grave plays as Syco-Angel walks out from the back Syco-Angel stops at the top of the ramp as the light all turn on. Syco-Angel looks out at the crowd and smiles as the lights all go out again and turn back on with Syco-Angel standing in the middle of the ring.

Heather Thompson - Introducing the opponent of Mandi and Brandy, it's Syco-Angel!

Rick – This isn’t even a fair match.

Matt – Yeah I know. It’s two against one.

Rick – I meant for the girls!

Brandy Danielle & Mandi Davis [vs] Syco-Angel

[Ding Ding Ding]

Both girls immediately run at Syco-Angel. They begin to kick him in the legs, trying to chop him down. Syco-Angel pushes them away from him, but they both run back and keep kicking and punching him. Mandi Davis slaps Syco-Angel in the face. Brandy Danielle jumps and dropkicks Syco-Angel, knocking him backwards into the ropes.

Rick – Both girls actually using some good teamwork here against Syco

Matt – Go girls go!

Both girls run at Syco-Angel and try to clothesline him out of the ring. They hit Syco-Angel and immediately fall down, as Syco Angel does not budge. Syco-Angel picks up Brandy Danielle by the throat, and stares at her. Mandi Davis stands up and kicks Syco-Angel hard in the back of the leg. Syco-Angel turns around and grabs Mandi Davis by the throat. Syco-Angel lifts both girls up and chokeslams then down to the ground.

Rick – Well that was fun while it lasted

Matt – Come on girls, I have faith! You can do it!

Syco-Angel reaches down and picks up Mandi Davis by the throat. He lifts her high above his head and throws her out of the ring. Syco-Angel turns around as Brandy DSanielle stands up slowly. Syco-Angel cocks his fist and punches Brandy Danielle hard in the jaw, knocking her to the ground. Syco-Angel goes for the cover.

Rick – KABLOOSKIE

-1-

-2-

-3-

The referee calls for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, Syco-Angel!

Rick- Well Brandi and Mandi tried to get some offense in there…but it just wasn’t enough

Matt- Those chicks didn’t stand a chance! Syco-Angel is a mo’fuckin’ beast!

Rick- …”mo’fuckin’ beast?”

Matt- Bro, I’m so high I can’t even feel my face never mind know what the hell I’m even saying anymore…

Rick- CAN WE PLEASE FUCKING FIRE HIM?!

Mandi Davis slowly walks over to Brandi and looks down at her. Mandi suddenly takes off her glasses and hurls them at Brandi. Mandi then leans down and forces Brandi to her feet. Mandi then kicks Brandi in the gut and hooks Brandi’s neck. Mandi then drives Brandi down to the mat with a corkscrew neckbreaker

Rick- Woah

Matt- Totally bro…

Mandi quickly gets to her feet and then walks over to the ropes. Mandi drops down and rolls out of the ring. She throws the ring apron up and begins rummaging around under the ring. After a moment of searching, Mandi pulls out a steel chair

Rick- Mandi looks like she’s snapped!

Matt- Chick done lost her mind, straight up!

Mandi slides into the ring, wielding the chair still. Mandi once again goes over to Brandi. Mandi sets the chair down and then leans down and grabs Brandi. Mandi throws Brandi into the turnbuckle. Brandi crashes back first into the turnbuckle and slumps over. Mandi then grabs the chair and turns and runs towards Brandi. As soon as she gets close enough, Mandi bashes Brandi in the skull with the steel chair. A large cut appears on Brandi’s skull as she slumps down to the canvas

Rick- I think Mandi might’ve caved Brandi’s skull in!

Matt- Mandi just scrambled Brandi’s brains! MMmmmm scrambled brains….i got the munchies like a motherfucker right now…

Mandi tosses the chair aside and leans down and grabs Brandi’s ankle. Mandi drags Brandi to the middle of the ring. Mandi then walks around and stands over Brandi’s head. Mandi leans down and licks the blood off of Brandi’s forehead

Rick- …uh…

Matt- CHICK IS A LEGIT FREAK!

Mandi licks her lips with her blood stained tongue, causing blood to smear all around her mouth, as she stares directly into the camera. The camera zooms in on her for a moment before fading to commercial

------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XXIV - Earning the Vote Large_DAS.Shot3

Don’t worry folks…all IWF wrestlers are required to get their shots every few months Razz

-----------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…

“Through Struggle” by As I Lay Dying blasts out of the house PA system. RAWRLURB suddenly crawls out from under the ring and smiles at the camera

Rick- Did she just…

Matt- Chick lives under the ring…you know this….

Heather Thompson- From New Haven, Connecticut…Weighing in at 120 pounds…RAWRLURB!

RAWRLURB hops up onto the ring apron and quickly ducks through the ropes. RAWRLURB climbs into the ring and climbs the nearest turnbuckle, holding her fists up high.

Heather Thompson- And her opponent…

Aric Voss’ face is shown up on the Titantron screen. Aric Voss slowly reaches up and takes off his designer sunglasses as a smirk of confidence appears on his face

Aric Voss
Before I announce your opponent RAWR…wait…really? This bitches’ name is RAWRLURB? What the hell kind of a name is RAWRLURB? I mean, isn’t that the noise you make while your puking?

Aric Voss pretends to be puking

Aric Voss
RAWRLURB, RAWRLURB, RAWRLURB

Rick- I don’t know if mocking a woman whose nickname is ‘the Psycho Bitch from Hell” is such a smart move

Matt- Guy brings up a good point though. What the hell kind of name is RAWRLURB?

In the ring, RAWRLURB sneers up at Aric Voss. Aric Voss pretends to wipe his mouth as he turns his gaze back to the camera

Aric Voss
Anyways, back to the matter at hand, when I was told that I could pick your opponent RAWR I thought to myself, “What kind of monster should I chose to face RAWR? Should I pick someone like the 8 foot tall Syco-Angel? Should I make a few calls and have Corey Casey found and then dragged here to face RAWR?” And then it dawned on me…I don’t need a monster to face you…because when you and I go one on one at Pick Your Poison, you won’t be stepping into the ring with a monster. You’re going to be stepping into the ring with a champion. And so, with that in mind…here’s your opponent for tonight…

The lights shine down brightly and loud happy cheering plays, as Tyson Rowle suddenly appears on the stage

Heather Thompson- From the Grand Forgotten City…Weighing in at 229 Pounds…He is the reigning High Impact Champion…Tyson Rowle!

Rick- A smart pick by Aric Voss

Matt- I don’t know…Tyson got fucking stabbed at Violent Impulse two weeks ago…FUCKING STABBED! I don’t know if he’s going to be 110% going into this match…

Tyson Rowle walks down the ramp as the cheering fades and the lights turn grey, 10s by Pantera plays but in a classic and old remix version. Tyson walks down to the ring holding his head down, he climbs through the middle ropes and pulls his hood back to reveal his face. The ref calls for the bell

Aric Voss picks RAWRLURB’s Opponent
RAWRLURB [vs.] Tyson Rowle

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

RAWRLURB stomps her foot as she waits for Tyson Rowle to turn around. Tyson Rowle slowly turns around…and is met with a stiff superkick that catches him right under the jaw

Rick- UNKNOWN!

Matt- Lights out for the High Impact champ

RAWRLURB looks down at Tyson Rowle and smiles wickedly. She backs up until she bumps up against the corner turnbuckle. She then leans down and stares wickedly at Tyson Rowle who is beginning to stir

Rick- RAWR is looking to send a message here

Matt- It might be time to turn Tyson’s lights out

Tyson Rowle manages to roll over and push himself up to his hands and feet. RAWRLURB sprints out of the corner and punt kicks Tyson Rowle right in the head

Rick- KNOCK A PUSSY OUT!

Matt- Nighty night TRo!

RAWRLURB drops down and pins Tyson Rowle as the ref counts

-1-
-2-
-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…RAWRLURB!

Rick- RAWR sending a strong message here tonight, Matt

Matt- She turned the lights out on the High Impact Champ!

RAWRLURB climbs to her feet and points directly at the camera

RAWRLURB
VOSS! YOU’RE NEXT!

Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Battle Grounds XXIV - Earning the Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXIV - Earning the Vote   Battle Grounds XXIV - Earning the Vote I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:44 am

The show returns to Brian Hunt and Jason Hawk backstage, sitting behind a desk set up in the middle of the hallway. A door sits next to them, and bumping can be heard on the other side of the door.

Jason Hawk
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Welcome to the greatest show on MEN TV, after Battle Grounds. For the first time on live IWF TV, welcome to the Alison Williams Peep Show! I'm Jason Hawk-

Brian Hunt
I'm Brian Hunt

Jason Hawk
We're the greatest hosts ever made in the world!

Brian Hunt
AWOOOOOOOOOO!

Jason Hawk
KAKAAAAAAAAAAA! Anyway, for those who have never seen the show...WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Also, Brian, would you like to explain how the Alison Williams Peep Show works?

Brian Hunt
Sure thing, buddy! So you hear that bumpin and moanin going on behind this door?

Jason Hawk
You bet I do!

Brian Hunt
We know Alison Williams, IWF's favorite slut, is chilling back there...but the question is, what is she doing? What are you thinking, Hawk?

Jason strokes his chin.

Jason Hawk
Hmm.....

He thinks for a moment longer.

Jason Hawk
I KNOW! I bet she's fucking JACKKY DANE!

Brian Hunt
Baby Dick Dane? Are you serious?

Jason Hawk
Dude! I bet he's beating her with a rubber ballsack to make up for his lack of a real one!

Brian Hunt
Interesting. Baby Dick Dane bringing the pain? Not sure I can buy that one.

Jason Hawk
FINE! What do YOU think they're doing?

Brian Hunt
Well, it can't be Jackky, because they've been going at it for the past ten minutes!

Jason Hawk
That's a good point. Jackky Dane would've already came.

Brian Hunt
Maybe Jackky Dane is using a cane?

Jason Hawk
That's like my ballsack idea. Jackky Dane with more of the same.

Brian Hunt
Well....all rhyming aside, we know there's only one way to find out...

Jason & Brian
LET'S TAKE A PEEP!

Keith Axel walks by.

Jason Hawk
Wait....really?

Brian Hunt
Keith Axel? Dude, you've never been relevant in IWF. Like, ever. How did you get in this segment?

Keith shrugs.

Jason Hawk
Whatever...wanna see something kinky?

Keith shrugs.

Brian Hunt
I think he's retarded.

Jason Hawk
Probably. BUT your friends here at Apex understand that some people are just a little bit special.

Brian Hunt
And the Alison Williams Peep Show is an equal opportunity program.

Jason Hawk
So why don't you...

Jason & Brian
TAKE A PEEP!

They shove Keith towards the door. Keith looks inside the room for a moment. His face turns to a frown. He shrugs, and walks away.

Jason Hawk
WAIT YOU FUCKING MORON, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TELL US WHAT'S GOING ON!!

Brian Hunt
Well...this sucks.

Jason slowly opens the door and looks inside.

Jason Hawk
No way...

Brian looks over Jason's shoulder.

Brian Hunt
MEAN DEAN IN AN ANAL SCENE?!

The camera circles around to show Dean Diamond with Alison Williams bent over a table. Alison looks over at the two, and gives them a thumbs down. Dean growls, and Alison quickly gives a thumbs up instead.

Brian Hunt
Well...that's not creepy.

Jason Hawk
There is only one Alison Williams ladies and gentlemen...BUT you can catch her in her new upcoming movie, Sex Sells! Starring Alison Williams and my good buddy Chuck Matthews! In theaters this New Years!

Brian Hunt
AWOOOOO! Anyway, that's all the time for this week's Alison Williams Peep Show. I'm Brian Hunt.

Jason Hawk
I'm Jason Hawk. Join us next time when we...

Jason & Brian
TAKE A PEEP!

-----------------------------------------------------------

The show cuts back to the ring, where Heather Thompson stands in the middle of the ring.

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

Till i collapse hits the PA and Andrews video is shown on the titantron. a few verses play before Andrew James walks out from behind the curtain with his normal arrogance and smug look etched into his features.

Heather Thompson- From Cameron, North Carolina…Weighing in at 250 Pounds…Andrew James!

Rick- And here comes Andrew James…looking confident as always

Matt- I don’t know why he looks confident, Andrew James got his fucking ass KICKED at Violent Impulse

Rick- Maybe this week we’ll see a new Andrew James, a more hostile, bloodthirsty, hungry Andrew James

Matt- Doubt it

Andrew James throws his hand in the air then closes it to make a fist. He slowly walks down the ramp looking at fans and brushing them off. Andrew James climbs into the ring and soaks up the boo’s from the audience

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

The lights go out in the arena as the opening guitar and drums start and after the pause when the guitar and drums kick back up the lights come back on and you see Morbid standing at the top of the ramp and walks to each side of the stage and points to the crowd which respond with loud cheers.

Heather Thompson- From San Jose, California…Weighing in at 233 Pounds…

The lights in the arena suddenly go out. Insane laughter is heard from all around as bright red lights begin to flash all throughout the arena

Rick- What the fuck is this?

Matt- I don’t know man…but it’s seriously harshing my buzz…

Four red spotlights suddenly all shine down in a figure wearing a leather jacket with a black hooded sweatshirt underneath. The figure is also wearing jeans and Timberland work boots

Rick- No fucking way…

Matt- It couldn’t be…

Rick- Is that…COREY CASEY?!?!?!

The hooded figure runs down the entrance ramp and tackles Johnny Morbid as all the lights come back on. The figure climbs on top of Johnny Morbid and begins to pummel Morbid, reigning blows down on Johnny Morbid’s head and neck. Andrew James starts to walk towards the ring ropes, looking to climb out of the ring, when the lights in the arena go off again and the insane laughter is, once again, heard echoing from all around

Rick- Corey Casey just destroyed Johnny Morbid!

Matt- CC IS UNLEASHED!

Two red spotlights shine down from the rafters, one shining down on Andrew James and the other shining down on the hooded man, who is now standing in the ring directly behind Andrew James. Andrew James slowly turns around…and the hooded figure throws a fireball that catches Andrew James right in the face

Rick- HOLY SHIT!

Matt- HE JUST TOASTED ANDREW JAMES’ FACE!

The lights come back on. The hooded figure is now standing directly above Andrew James. The hooded figure laughs crazily as the fans all boo

“FUCK YOU CASEY!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“FUCK YOU CASEY!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

The hooded figure slowly reaches up and takes down his hood…revealing Libra’s insane smile. Libra points to his own head and taps his temple several times as he laughs hysterically

Rick- That’s not CC!

Matt- It’s Libra! He’s back!

Libra walks over to the ropes and climbs out of the ring. Libra rummages around under the ring until he finally takes two tables with fluorescent lights duct tapped to them. Libra slides both tables into the ring and then slides into the ring after the tables

Rick- SERIOUSLY?! TABLES WITH LIGHTBULBS DUC TAPPED TO THEM?!

Matt- THEFUCKISTHISSHIT?!

Libra sets up both tables in different corners of the ring. Libra then turns his attention to Andrew James, who is slowly getting to his feet, clutching his face. Libra runs over to Andrew James and kicks Andrew James in the gut. Libra Irish whips Andrew James into the corner turnbuckle. Andrew James collides back first into the corner turnbuckle. Libra follows Andrew James in and this a big splash that causes Andrew James to slump over. Libra then grabs Andrew James and sits Andrew James on the top turnbuckle. Libra squats down and turns his back to Andrew James. Libra takes a few steps backwards and puts Andrew James on his shoulders. Libra then wraps both of his hands around the back of Andrew James’ neck and takes a few steps forward towards the table with the fluorescent lightbulbs duct tapped to it. Libra then brings Andrew James down with a Joker Driver, driving Andrew James right through the table and the lightbulbs

“HOLY SHIT”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Rick- Libra just drove Andrew James through wood and glass!

Matt- Syco-Angel, eat your heart out!

Libra quickly pulls himself up this feet and screams at the top of his lungs. He doesn’t see Johnny Morbid slide into the ring behind him. Johnny Morbid quickly rushes forward and wraps his arm around Libra’s throat. Johnny Morbid lifts Libra up, looking to connect the Creeping Death

Rick- Johnny Morbid looking to take down Libra

Matt- Dude…is this a match? I don’t even know man…

Libra manages to shift his weight, landing on his feet. Libra then kicks Johnny Morbid in the stomach and hoists Johnny Morbid up onto his shoulders. Libra walks over to the 2nd table with fluorescent lightbulbs duct tapped to it and then drives Johnny Morbid down with another Joker Driver

Rick- JOHNNY MORBID GETS DRIVEN DOWN!

Matt- Libra is a fucking MONSTER!

Libra lays down and rolls around in the shards of broken glass and broken wood splinters. He pulls himself up to his feet, small streams of blood running down his face from where the shards of glass cut his face. Libra pounds his chest and screams loudly as the insane laughter once again fills the arena

Rick- Libra is fucking SCARY

Matt- Libra is batshit insane…there’s no two ways about it…

Libra slowly heads back up the ramp as the show goes to commercial.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds XXIV - Earning the Vote Funny-photo-of-a-turkey

This Thanksgiving...

.....Save a Turkey.....

Battle Grounds XXIV - Earning the Vote Funny_cute_cat

.....Eat a Pussy.

This Message brought to you by Sex Icon Condoms. "The Last Full Measure of Protection."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns to Aric Voss standing in the ring, looking confident.

Heather Thompson - The following is a one-fall match! Introducing at this time...from Foxborough, Massachusetts, weighing 247 pounds...ARIC VOSS!!!

Aric stares up at the screen, where Rawrlurb's face appears. She laughs.

Rawrlurb
Your cute little plan backfired, didn't it, Voss? Thought you had me beat by making me fight a champion? I had no problems with Tyson, bitch, and I won't have any problems with you.

Aric frowns.

Rawrlurb
But I'm sure you want to know who you're fighting, don't you? I'll tell you. You're going to face someone that I think you should have no problem beating. I chose someone that I think you can completely destroy. And while you go ahead and keep beating him...I get to watch. I get to watch, and learn, and see exactly what Aric Voss is all about...which will make it that much easier to beat you when my match comes. So, Vossy? Meet your opponent for tonight.

Techno music and beats can be heard in the arena.

The lights start to shine green and go around the arena showing the fans.

call on me.
you call on me,
call me, call on me,
you call me,

The lights grow stronger as the music gets louder and louder.

The camera moves with the beats getting close ups on fans.

CALL ON ME,
YOU CALL ON ME,
CALL ME, CALL ON ME,
YOU CALL ON ME

The more and more close ups and even Matt Biggars standing and dancing to the beats of the song

All the lights shine on the stage to see a man looking down in a jacket and long black pants.

CALL ON ME,
YOU CALL ON ME,
CALL ME, CALL ON ME,
YOU CALL ON ME
Say what you want to me

The man starts dancing on the stage and hops on the stage

Libby runs over to the barricade and jumps and hugs fans.

Libby then jumps off them and high fives the rest of them on his way to the steel steps when he does he jumps over the top rope.

Say what you want to me
CALL ON ME

Libby runs to the right end turnbuckle and waves his hands in the air with a huge smile on his face as the crowd can be heard from over the music. Libby jumps off the turnbuckle and heads to the ring rope and bounces on it. He turns to see his opponent in the ring. He takes off his jacket and throws it to the crowd.

Heather Thompson - Introducing at this time...from Framingham, Massachusetts, weighing 193 pounds...SEAN LIBBY!!!

Matt - LIBBEHHHHHHHH!

Rick - This is actually a smart pick for Rawrlurb. Voss will make short work of Sean, but Sean is just talented enough that Voss will have to put forth a bit of effort here tonight...and the more Voss shows, the more Rawrlurb will have to study from in preparation for her match.

Matt - Dude...what are you talking about? Sean's got this shit locked down TIGHT!

Rick - How high are you right now?

Matt - I forgot.

Aric Voss [vs] Sean Libby

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Aric runs forward and drives his boot into Sean's gut, keeling him over. Aric grabs Sean by the head and plants him with a DDT before going for a quick pin.

-1-

Sean kicks out. Aric frowns, and lifts Sean to his feet. He throws Sean to the ropes. Sean springboards off, and hits Voss with a spinning kick, taking Aric off his feet.

Rick - Sean with a big counter!

Sean runs to the corner and jumps to the top rope. He leaps off, looking for a legdrop. Aric rolls out of the way, causing Sean to crash to the mat. Aric stomps Sean into the mat, then takes a few steps back. Sean slowly sits up, and Aric charges forward, looking for a big kick. Sean dodges it, and rolls Aric up.

-1-

-2-

Aric kicks out. He lifts Sean to his feet.

Matt - Aric right back on the offense.

Rick - But Sean keeps stopping his momentum dead. You can't win a match without that crucial head of steam.

Aric throws Sean to the corner. He runs towards Sean, who gets his feet up, kicking Aric in the face. Aric stumbles back. Sean climbs to the top rope and leaps off. Aric turns, grabbing Sean out of midair and taking him down with a powerslam out of nowhere.

Rick - DAMN!

Matt - Great ring awareness from Voss! That had to take a lot out of Libby!

Aric slides out of the ring, pointing at Heather. He makes his way over to her and says something to her. She looks at him, confused. Aric slides back into the ring, stalking Sean.

Heather Thompson - I have just been told by Aric Voss that this match will now be contested...for the New Blood Championship!

Rick - What?!

Matt - Dude, brilliant! The New Blood champion chooses when and where to defend his title! Aric knows he has this match in the bag, and he wants to get one step closer to that world title match!

Sean slowly gets to his feet. Aric grabs him by the shoulder and turns him around before hooking both arms and driving Sean into the mat with Thousand Suns.

Matt - There it is.

Aric hooks Sean's leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner, and still the New Blood Champion...ARIC VOSS!!!

Aric smirks, and holds his title high as the show cuts to backstage.

Brandon stands backstage with Ashley and the two men from Violent Impulse, who stare at the camera, sneering. Brandon adjusts the title on his shoulder, and smirks.

Brandon Macdonald
Last week, in a match I dedicated to my brother, I won not only the IWF Briefcase...but also the IWF Championship, for the second time in my career.

He smiles, and looks at the belt on his shoulder.

Brandon Macdonald
Of course...I couldn't do it alone. I had help from my two friends here. Which reminds me. IWF, meet my new enforcers. LaTroy and JJ. Thanks to them, and of course my beautiful fiancee, I managed to take this title away from Robbie Hart and save IWF from a terrible, terrible fate.

Ashley smirks, JJ and LaTroy chuckle.

Brandon Macdonald
See, it didn't matter who won that IWF Championship match. I knew, neither of those men deserved to hold this title. This title represents the IWF. It represents the whole company. Let's face it. A drunken lunatic and a boy band daddy killer? Do either of those men seem like people who you want representing the greatest company in the world? Didn't think so. That's where I came in. Succession didn't deserve this title. Vincent Van Rose didn't deserve this title. The only man in IWF who can carry this belt with pride, who can carry this belt and bring it some much needed prestige...is Brandon Macdonald. I will defend this title anywhere, anytime, against anybody. Nobody is going to stop me.

He looks up to the sky.

Brandon Macdonald
Nobody.

The show cuts back to ringside.

Rick - I bet he loses it in a month.

Matt - No way, man! Brandon is going to make the IWF Title something worth holding!

Rick - Since when are you on the Brandon Macdonald bandwagon?

Matt - Dude, we're Eskimo Brothers! Of course I'm a Brandon fan!

Rick - Eskimo....you know what, I don't want to know.

Matt - Ashley's got a nice ass.

Heather Thompson - The following is a one-fall match!

The sound of burning is heard for a few seconds then a pair of loud booming fireworks explode on the sides of the stage. The video starts playing.

I’ll tell you now you can’t win this
You’re way too slow

Dan casually walks out onto the stage.

I’ll tell you now I’m gonna take this
Did you come here to watch me, watch me burn?

Dan stops at the ramp looks around.

I’ll let it show that
I’m not always hiding
Come all the way down
And watch me burn

He pounds his heart with his fists then points down the ring riling up the fans. They cheer him on.

I won’t let it show that
I’m not always flying
So on the way down
I’ll watch you burn

He continues to walk down the ramp and up the steps and through the ropes

So let me know just how to take this
You’re way too cold

He puts a hand on the top rope and walks forward skimming his hand on the top rope until he almost reaches a corner and he makes a throwing a skipping pebble gesture which makes him turn his backs on the ropes and rebound off of them.

Now show me how before it breaks me
Did you come here to watch me, watch me burn

I won’t let it show that
I’m not always flying
So on the way down
I’ll watch you burn

The music slowly fades out.

Heather Thompson - Introducing at this time...from Thousand Oaks, California, weighing 220 pounds...DAN ALEXANDER!!!

Rick - He came within inches of winning the briefcase at Violent Impulse...now, Dan is up against the newcomer Stygian...and I can actually see this match going either way.

Matt - Styg made short work of Tim Patrick, and probably re-crippled him. Poor Timmy. He'll never have a good run, it seems.

Rick - That remains to be seen. QUestion is, was that a lucky night for Stygian, or a sign of things to come?

The lights die out, only a few pale lights make the stage visible. Fans light lighters, open up their phones, shine small, handheld LCD lights, hell they sell them out at the merchandise stands for just this purpose. Basically the crowd starts looking like a Poison concert during “Every Rose has Its Thorn”, lighters or what have you lit in a nearly dark arena. The opening cacophony of Jorn Lande’s cover of Deep Purple’s “Perfect Strangers” starts with a war horn, and gives way to an electrical sound. Stygian’s symbol, the yellow Superman Shield/Sinestro Corps logo glows on the big screen, accompanied by matching yellow “Tron” lines bordering the screen and outlining the ramp which waver with the fluctuations in the electronic sounds coming over the system, stabilizing with the electronic hum. Smoke comes up through the stage as the synthesized sounds give way to the electric organ overture which opens the song. When the guitars hit, a huge Black Dragon Flies up from the bottom of the screen and blows a gout of fire that seems to streak down the center of the ramp and ends in a blast of pyro from the ring posts that makes Kane cry.

Out walks Stygian from the back, slowly, deliberately, his long trench coat billowing slightly, the symbol on his chest lit up like Tron. He makes his way to the edge of the ramp as Jorn begin singing. He holds his hands out, and up a set of stairs on either side of him comes Lilith and Lilah. He takes each of their hands and twirls them around until they wrap against his side and give the camera a sultry look. The girls finally untwine themselves from Stygian and he leads them down to ringside. Once there, Lilith steps in front of him, Lilah behind. Lilith runs her hands up his chest and down to his arms, and undoes the snaps at his wrist so Lilah can peel off the coat from behind. Lilah hands the coat off, before she and Lilith move to either side of the apron and pull themselves up and do sexy little shimmies before setting on either side of the middle rope. Stygian sets his feet and jumps up onto the ramp from the floor ala Brock Lesnar, and steps through the ropes as the girls hold them apart. He holds his arms up like a dragon’s wings as the lights come off, the music dies down, and the girls retreat to his corner.

Heather Thompson - And the opponent...from Blackrock Spire, weighing 315 pounds...STYGIAN!!!

Matt - He's a scary dude.

Rick - Seven feet tall, over three hundred pounds. Dan has his work cut out for him.

The referee checks both men, and calls for the bell.

Dan Alexander [vs] Stygian

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Dan and Stygian circle around each other, staring each other down. They tie up in the middle of the ring. Stygian pushes Dan to the corner, and drives his knee into Dan's gut. He lifts Dan onto the top rope, and climbs up after him. Dan kicks Stygian away, sending Stygian crashing to the mat. Dan leaps off the top rope, looking for an elbow drop. Stygian moves out of the way, causing Dan to crash hard to the mat. Dan quickly gets to his feet, and stares at Stygian. Stygian runs forward, looking for a clothesline. Dan ducks it, grabbing Stygian's leg and rolling him up.

-1-

-2-

Stygian kicks out.

Rick - Dan almost steals one.

Matt - Not this early into the match, dude.

Stygian gets to his feet, turning towards Dan. Dan raises his fists, and throws a flurry of punches, driving Stygian back to the ropes. Dan pushes Stygian into the ropes and whips him across the ring. Stygian rebounds off the opposite ropes. He throws a clothesline on the return, which Dan ducks. Dan turns around as Stygian hits the opposite ropes. Stygian rebounds, driving his shouldr to Dan's chest, taking him down with the shoulder block. He drops to the mat, wrapping his arm around Dan's neck, choking him out. Dan reaches for the ropes with one hand, pulling at Stygian's arm with the other.

Rick - Stygian gaining momentum here.

Matt - He's got that locked in.

Rick - Yeah. We can see that.

Dan gets his knee beneath him, and slowly starts to get to his feet. Stygian wrenches on the hold, trying to take Dan back to the mat. Dan drives his elbow to Stygian's gut. Stygian shakes his head, and wrenches on the hold again. Dan backs up into the corner, and elbows Stygian again. Stygian releases the hold. Dan turns around and runs forward, driving his boot into Stygian's skull. Stygian stumbles out of the corner. Dan runs to the ropes, rebounding off. He grabs Stygian's head and takes him down with a bulldog, then quickly goes for the cover.

-1-

-2-

Stygian kicks out.

Matt - Another kickout by Stygian.

Rick - This is a pretty competitive matchup so far...but we've seen enough of these to know that things can change at the drop of a hat. Anyone can still win this.

Dan lifts Stygian to his feet. Stygian rakes his thumb across Dan's eye, causing Dan to release Stygian, holding his face. Stygian lifts Dan, and takes him down with a scoop slam. He retreats to the corner and runs forward, trying for a leg drop. Dan barely moves out of the way. Stygian holds his back as he stands, and stumbles into the corner. Dan crawls towards the ropes, using them to stand. Stygian looks over his shoulder, and starts to untie the corner pad.

Matt - Dude! Not cool!

Rick - Stygian looking for an advantage here.

Stygian turns around to see Dan get to his feet. Stygian pulls Dan towards him, lifting him in a suplex. He holds Dan in position for a moment before dropping him, and going for a cover.

-1-

Stygian rolls off Dan, breaking the count. He smirks, and lifts Dan to his feet. He throws Dan to the ropes, waiting for the reboud. As Dan returns, Styigan lifts his boot, taking Dan down hard. Stygian looks around at the crowd, smiling. He turns back to Dan, and reaches to lift him to his feet. Dan springs to life, rolling Stygian into a pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Stygian barely manages to kick out.

Matt - Stygian is stunned!

Rick - He barely kicked out of that!

Stygian gets to his feet, looking at Dan, shocked. Dan slowly rolls onto his stomach, getting to his feet. Stygian runs forward, stomping Dan's spine, flattening him into the mat. He lifts Dan to his feet, but Dan drives his knee to Stygian's gut, rocking him. Stygian regains his footing, and turns around into a big kick to the head from Dan. Stygian stumbles back, and Dan runs forward. Stygian manages to dodge the shot, sending Dan running towards the exposed corner. Dan manages to stop himself in time. He turns around to see Stygian running towards him instead. Dan ducks under, lifting Stygian with a flapjack and dropping him into the corner. Stygian's head bounces off the exposed corner, and blood begins to flow from the wound.

Matt - Stygian is bloodier than a babe on her period, dude!

Rick - I really could have gone without that visual...

Dan crouches behind Stygian, waiting for him to turn around Stygian turns to face Dan, who runs forward, grabbing Stygian's arm, and taking him to the mat, locking in an armbar.

Rick - Arm Ripper locked in! It's locked!

Matt - Stygian might have to tap out here!

Stygian tries desperately to escape the hold. Dan smashes his leg into Stygian's face, trying to prevent Stygian from fighting the hold. Stygian tries to get to his feet, reaching for the ropes to help him. Stygian manages to grab hold of the ropes. Dan cranks on the hold, and the referee begins to count.

"1!" "2!" "3!" "4!" "5!"

The referee calls for the bell, as Dan continues to wrench on Stygian's arm, keeping the armbar locked in tight.

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner as a result of a disqualification...STYGIAN!!!

Dan releases the hold, staring at Stygian. He makes a motion to attack Stygian further, but decides against it, rolling out of the ring, and heading up the ramp.

Battle Grounds XXIV - Earning the Vote Father-son-01

Do you want THIS for your family?

Call 1-800-THE-LORD for professional parenting advice from the one and only Corey Casey.

Corey Casey says "I trust these techniques with my own kids, and you should too."

Call now!

The show returns to Heather Thompson standing in the ring. A large object sits in the middle of the ring, covered in a black sheet.

Matt - Welcome back to Battle Grounds. DUDE! We're finally about to figure out who the new General Manager is!

Rick - We learned that with Jason Hawk in active competition, the IWF Board stripped him of his GM power, and tonight, we learn who takes his place!

Matt - Not sure who it is...but I heard that he's got some big things planned for IWF's future!

Rick - As the CEO, I know exactly who it is...and what's more, I can confirm that yes, the new General Manager is going to really shake things up in these coming months! I have full faith in his abilities!

Heather Thompson - Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my great pleasure to introduce to you...the NEW General Manager of Battle Grounds!

There's silence for a moment. The arena is suddenly plunged into darkness, except for a sole spotlight, shining down in the ring. A low buzzing noise is heard, getting louder and louder. Crackling noises start to get added to the mix, making the entire arena sound as though it's having a massive power spike. Finally, the arena goes pitch dark.

IT'S ELECTRIC!

The last straw just broke
I'm a line in your tasteless joke
What's up with that heart you've stolen?
Don't worry cause
It's not broken, it's just swollen

Johnny's voice fades into "Slow Motion" by Nickelback, and the crowd erupts into cheers.

Matt - FUCK YEAH!

Could anticipate
How you're feeling from day to day
Well about you, now that you're needing
Dont worry cause
Theyre laughing and you're bleeding

Johnny walks out from behind the curtain, wearing a suit. He smiles at the fans, pointing to a group up in the balcony, and winking. He walks down the ramp, laughing, and slapping high five with the fans in the front row.

Well im drowning
In your ocean
It's much cooler
In slow motion

Heather Thompson - Ladies and Gentlemen, JOHNNY ELECTRIC!!!

Johnny takes the microphone from Heather.

Johnny Electric
IT'S ELECTRIC!

"IT'S ELECTRIC!"

Rick - IT'S ELECTRIC!

Matt - IT'S ELECTRIC!

Johnny Electric
That's right! It's my great pleasure to stand here as the NEW General Manager of Battle Grounds!

Rick - This is going to be so awesome.

Johnny Electric
As I'm sure many of you have heard, I have some big ideas to really shake things up here in IWF...and I'd like to reveal to you a little idea I've been forming lately.

Johnny turns towards the screen, where the Pick Your Poison banner appears.

Johnny Electric
Ladies and gentlemen, Pick Your Poison!

There are loud cheers.

Johnny Electric
Allow me to explain. What makes Pick Your Poison so special is that it will be the one night where we allow you fans to take control of IWF. All you guys need to do is log onto IWF.com, and cast your votes for the matches you want to see. You guys pick the opponents. You pick the stipulations. For one night, you get to take my job. You get to make the card. Sound cool?

Matt - That sounds fucking awesome!

Johnny Electric
Which leads me to my next big announcement for tonight...the IWF Championship match. We heard from Brandon earlier tonight. He said he would challenge anyone, anywhere, in any match? Cool. Because at Pick Your Poison, that's exactly what he's going to do. You see, I've taken a long look at the roster here in IWF, and I think I've come up with a great main event. Brandon Macdonald will be defending his IWF Championship against.....

Johnny smirks.

Johnny Electric
Well, that's for you to decide.

Rick - Holy shit!

Matt - Now THAT'S some serious power! These fans might be voting in the next IWF Champion!

Johnny Electric
See, I've gone through the roster, and I think I've found two great candidates. Without further ado, allow me to show you who I have in mind. First we have...

Johnny points to the screen, where three black boxes appear. The first one slowly fades to a picture of a wrestler.

Johnny Electric
The FORMER IWF Champion himself...Robbie Hart!

The crowd boos loudly at this news. Johnny smirks, and looks at the screen. The second box fades, showing the next vote.

Johnny Electric
The former New Blood Champion, and the man with the single best record in IWF at this time...Steel Angel!

The crowd cheers loudly for Steel. Johnny looks at the screen. The final box fades into a picture of a large question mark.

Johnny Electric
See, this is where things get interesting. In my thinking of how to make this the best main event ever, I came up with one more interesting idea. And so, ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to present to you....The IWF Wheel.

Johnny pulls the black sheet off the object in the ring, revealing a large spinning wheel, with several IWF Stars' names on it.

Johnny Electric
Should you fans vote in the IWF Roulette wheel, we will give it a spin before the match begins. Round and round and round it'll go, and where it stops.....we have ourselves a new number one contender. It could be Robbie Hart. It could be Aric Voss. It could be Sean Libby. It could be Chad Mason. If they have an active contract with IWF, they're on this wheel.

Johnny looks out to the crowd.

Johnny Electric
The choice is yours. Get on IWF.com, and get voting!

Johnny's music hits, and he climbs out of the ring, heading up the ramp, as the crowd cheers.

Matt - What a sick announcement for Pick Your Poison!

Rick - Game, set, MATCH! We don't know the main event...well, we do...but we don't! It's the fans' choice! Vote away, IWF Faithful!

Matt- Totally

Rick - All excitement aside though, we’ve got one hell of a match coming your way next

Matt- I need more weed

Rick- ...

Matt- What?

Rick- We’ve got what could be a future IWF World Title match unfolding in front of us with the odds stacked against Steel Angel and all you’re focused on is weed?

Matt- Yup

Rick- You need to go to rehab

Matt- RICK TRIED TO MAKE ME GO TO REHAB AND I SAID NO, NO, NO

Rick- Yeah…cause that ended well for Amy Winehouse…

The camera cuts away from the announcers and shows Heather Thompson who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

The arena is suddenly plunged into darkness as “Ain’t no grave” by Johnny Cash blasts out of the house PA system.

Heather Thompson- The special guest referee for this match…Syco-Angel!

The lights turn back on and Syco-Angel is seen standing in the middle of the ring right beside Heather Thompson. He is wearing a ripped and tattered referee’s shirt and his Syco-Angel mask

Rick- Uh oh…

Matt- It looks like the true Syco-Angel is back…this isn’t going to end well for…well…anyone…

The lights in the jarring anticipating arena, switch instantly to black. The voice of a woman creeps itself over the P.A. system...

"The poor stay poor, the rich get richer It's just so disproportionate"

The heavy rhythm of "Above the Law" by Bad Meets Evil takes the place of the Women's soft voice, as a highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen of the Jumbo Tron. The crowd motion in the crowd resembles that of a "wave"... as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way.

A figure comes shooting up from the bottom of the stage, as "The Pretty Boy Assassin" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp, causing a huge hurl of Boo's from the audience in attendance. The crowd stand in shock, trying desperately to get a view of The son of a legend.

Rick- And here comes the man that makes me absolutely sick every single time I see him

Matt- Why? The kid finally broke out of the shadow of his legendary father, spoke the words we were all dying to say to SBK, and managed to become a world champion in a matter of few weeks of walking through the door in IWF! If anything, you should aspire to be more like Robbie Hart!

Rick- Oh good, the addict thinks I should be more like Robbie Hart…

Matt- YOU CAN’T GET ADDICTED TO WEED STUPID!

Rick- Then why do you look like you’re going to pass out any second

Matt- I just don’t feel good…

"Tear-able, but not rip-able, invincible, I hung invisible ...
Fuckin' mistletoe all over the world, I stuck my ass up under it ...
Now pucker up them lips and kiss it hoes ...
Here we go, Bad and Evil so you know how this'll go ...
The competition's miserable, we stomp them bitches this is no, joke ...
Goin' overboard like someone threw us off the boat, choke ...
Cough from all the smoke, I'm tryna stay on fire ...
So you know if I hate fucking water sprinklers, I don't love the hose ...
Someone let the cat out the bag, now it's time to stuff his face ...
Back in that bitch, smother that little motherfucker 'til it suffocates ...
You! had long enough of a wait ..."

Robbie Hart stands, still taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he steadily begins to make his way down the entrance ramp. Strutting himself with oozing confidence, Robbie does a slow spin for the IWF cameras to take his figure in.

"Could never be no damn wuss or pussy, never mushy, so you can't squish ...
Nowhere near a toosh, in fact if I jump out a bush ...
In a sneak attack's the only way I say I am-Bush ...
Outlandish, these words are weapons that I brandish ...
Stand-offish to hoes, keep your hands off this ...
Can't top it, so what the fuck would I sugarcoat it for?
Law? Fuck protocol, I'd holla at this ho, but now my throat is sore ..."

He pauses halfway down the aisle, as Blue and white trails of pyro blasts themselves into the rafters of the erupting arena. Robbie takes this time to pound his chest, boasting the boo's from the fans

Sliding into the ring, Robbie rushes himself to the corner of the ring, mounting the turnbuckle as he does so. He pulls the arm straps of his singlet from his shoulders with a forceful tug, before raising his hands to the air throwing up a hart with his hands. Camera flashes light up the dark arena, as it is now hard to separate the screams of hatred.

Heather Thompson- Introducing next... from Las Vegas NV... standing six feet tall, weighing in at One hundred and seventy three pounds... he is the self proclaimed "Pretty Boy Assassin" ... Ladies and Gentlemen… Robbie Hart!!!

Robbie leaps from the turnbuckle, and now begins to circle the ring... looking to all parts of the rattling arena. A laugh of pleasantry escapes him, as he hits the ropes, loosening himself up.

Robbie now moves himself to center of the ring. He and Syco-Angel exchange a quick glance as Robbie Hart smirks confidently.

Rick- Robbie Hart knows he has the firm support of Syco-Angel in this match-up

Matt- That’s where I think you’re wrong Rick…you can’t possibly know what Syco-Angel is thinking from one moment to the next. The guy is a fucking lunatic!

Rick- Touché

Matt- What did you just call me?

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

Despite the lies that your making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is, just waiting
To turn your tears to roses

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp. A lone figure is seen standing at the center of the platform, wearing a white/black rope with angel designs decorated on the robe. His face is covered by the hood of his jacket and only his long black hair can be seen.

Despite the lies that your making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is just waiting
To turn your tears to roses

The figure jumps off the platform and removes his hood revealing his face to the fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

Heather Thompson- From San Diego, California…Weighing in at 245 pounds…Steel Angel!

Rick- Steel Angel has got to be chomping at the bit to get back to his winning ways tonight, Matt

Matt- Yeah dude…he lost his title and shit…

Rick- What the hell is wrong with you?

Matt- I found more weed!

Rick- Wonderful

I'll be the one that is gonna hold you
I'll be the one that you run to
My love is a burning, consuming fire

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.
No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes
I'll light the night with stars
Here my whispers in the dark

No, you’ll never be alone
When darkness comes
you'll know I'm never far

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

Whispers in the dark

He then poses to the crowd making them cheer some more.

Whispers in the Dark

He smiles as looks around the ring.

You feel so lonely and ragged
You lay there broken and naked
My love is just waiting
To clothe you in crimson roses
I'll be the one that's gonna find you
I'll be the one that's gonna guide you
My love is a burning, consuming fire

He then removes the robe and takes it off showing a gold and black short sleeve kimono with the words "Steel Angel" in black Latin like writing with wings attached to the sides of the words. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and black feathers dotted along the sides.

No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes
I'll light the night with stars
Hear my whispers in the dark
No, you’ll never be alone
When darkness comes
You’ll know I'm never far

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners. He then tilts his head from side to side and he stares coldly at Syco-Angel and Robbie Hart. Robbie Hart has a smirk on his face as he looks Steel Angel up and down. Syco-Angel also looks Steel Angel up and down and grunts before waving madly in the direction of the time keeper

Rick- uh….

Matt- I think he’s calling for the bell…?

Special Guest Referee: Syco-Angel
Robbie Hart [vs.] Steel Angel

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Robbie Hart and Steel Angel both walk to the middle of the ring. Robbie Hart chuckles as he talks a little shit to Steel Angel

Rick- Robbie Hart seems to be brimming with confidence here tonight

Matt- And why shouldn’t he? He’s got the ref in his back pocket!

Steel Angel suddenly leaps into the air and dropsaults Robbie Hart. Robbie Hart falls backwards, landing roughly on his ass. Steel Angel immediately leaps to his feet and runs forward, delivering a single legged dropkick to Robbie Hart’s chest, driving Robbie Hart down to the canvas skull first.

Rick- HAHAHA!

Matt- Woah…bet that caught Robbie off guard…

Steel Angel walks over to Robbie Hart and leans down, looking to grab Robbie Hart’s legs. Robbie Hart lifts his legs and grabs Steel Angel’s head and neck with his legs, wrapping his knees around Steel Angel’s throat. Steel Angel backs up, dragging Robbie Hart with him. Robbie Hart suddenly spins with his back still on the canvas and sends Steel Angel flying across the ring

Rick- Steel Angel sent flying through the air by the leg strength of Robbie Hart

Matt- Nice move there by Robbie

Robbie Hart and Steel Angel both slowly get to their feet. Robbie Hart runs at Steel Angel, looking to connect a clothesline. Steel Angel drops down and does a split, causing Robbie Hart to go running by him and bounce off the ropes on the other side of the ring. Robbie Hart turns and comes running back at Steel Angel. Steel Angel extends his legs upwards, looking to connect a monkey flip, but Robbie Hart dives over Steel Angel, does a somersault, and springs to his feet. Robbie Hart hits the ropes on the other side as Steel Angel climbs to his feet. Robbie Hart comes running back at Steel Angel. Steel Angel reaches out and grabs Robbie Hart, lifting Robbie Hart up and spinning him around, looking for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Robbie Hart manages to wrap his legs around Steel Angel’s neck once more somehow and Robbie Hart leans back and spikes Steel Angel’s skull into the mat with a hurricanrana DDT

“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Rick- These fans know they are seeing a classic in the making

Matt- I have to admit, that was a pretty killer looking series of moves

Robbie Hart quickly leaps to his feet and pounds his chest as he nods his head. Robbie Hart quickly ducks out of the ring and stands on the ring apron. He then grabs the top rope and pulls himself deftly up. Robbie Hart springs off the top rope and executes a picture perfect springboard 450 flip. Robbie Hart comes crashing down on Steel Angel and quickly hooks Steel Angel’s legs as Syco-Angel begins to count

-1-
-2…

Steel Angel manages to kick out

Rick- Did that count seem a little quick to you?

Matt- Someone tried to pin someone?

Rick- What the hell are you doing?!

Matt- Dude….this pop-up book is so intense…

Rick- …you’ve got to be kidding me…

Robbie Hart shrugs his shoulders as he pull himself up to his feet. Robbie Hart leans down and grabs Steel Angel and pulls Steel Angel up to his feet. Robbie Hart Irish whips Steel Angel to the ropes. Steel Angel hits the ropes and comes running back to Robbie Hart. As Steel Angel comes running back at Robbie Hart, Robbie Hart leans down, looking to connect a back body drop. Steel Angel backflips over Robbie Hart and lands on his feet behind Robbie Hart. Steel Angel reaches out and looks like he is going to hit Robbie Hart with a German Suplex. Instead or flipping Robbie Hart backwards though, Steel Angel slams Robbie Hart forward, driving Robbie Hart face first into the canvas

Rick- What a sick looking move!

Matt- Woah…German…facebuster?

Steel Angel quickly hooks Robbie Hart’s legs and attempts to pin Robbie. Syco-Angel lazily drops down and slowly counts

-1-

Syco-Angel suddenly stops counting and scratches his head. He holds up one finger and stares at it for a moment

Rick- No way….

Matt- HAHAHA SYCO-ANGLE FORGOT WHAT COMES AFTER ONE!

Rick- Why are you laughing? You still think Scooby Doo is real?

Matt- You mean he’s not?! ZOINKS!

Robbie Hart manages to kick out. Steel Angel stares coldly at Syco-Angel, who slowly stands up and stares back to Steel Angel

Rick- Steel Angel and Syco-Angel having a bit of a stare down

Matt- ANGEL STARE DOWN FTW!

Steel Angel hops up to his feet and turns his attention back to Robbie Hart, who is slowly getting up to his feet. Steel Angel quickly steps up and connects an insiguri to the back of Robbie Hart’s head. Robbie Hart falls face first back to the mat. Steel Angel runs over to the ropes and leaps into the air, landing deftly on the second rope. Steel Angel springs backwards and lands on Robbie Hart, connects a springboard moonsault. Steel Angel once again hooks Robbie Hart’s legs as Syco-Angel counts

-1-

-2…

Once again Syco-Angel holds up his fingers and pretends not to know what comes after the number two

Rick- You’ve got to be kidding me

Matt- IT’S NOT SYCO’S FAULT HE CAN’T COUNT!

Steel Angel immediately leaps to his feet and begins yelling at Syco-Angel. Syco-Angel slowly stands up and looks down at Steel Angel

Rick- Look at the massive size difference between these two!

Matt- FE FI FO FUM! STEEL DOESN’T WANT SYCO TO GET HIM SOME!

Steel Angel doesn’t see Robbie Hart slowly climb to his feet. Robbie Hart lunges forward and chop blocks Steel Angel, causing Steel Angel to fall to his knees. Robbie Hart takes swiftly steps backwards, measures Steel Angel, then delivers a crushing kick to the side of Steel Angel’s head. Robbie Hart then leaps into the air and executes a leg drop. Robbie Hart the quickly wraps Steel Angel’s legs around his own, locking Steel Angel in a figure four leg lock

Rick- Robbie Hart executing The Deed

Matt- And now he has that figure four leg lock submission hold locked in tightly!

Steel Angel screams loudly as he struggles to get to the ropes. Steel Angel pulls Robbie Hart closer and closer to the ropes as Robbie Hart tries to apply more and more pressure to Steel Angel’s legs. Eventually Steel Angel finds himself just a fingertip’s length away from the ring ropes. Steel Angel reaches out to grab the bottom rope…but Syco-Angel leans down and places his right foot on the bottom rope, pushing it out of Steel Angel’s reach

Rick- THIS IS BULLSHIT!

Matt- What? Syco-Angel is just trying to help out his friend!

All of a sudden, Dan Alexander walks out from backstage and begins to walk down the entrance ramp

Rick- Oh good…the moody bitch is back…

Matt- Ssssshhhh….he might hear you and get upset…

Dan Alexander walks down on the ring and flips up the ring apron. After searching for a moment, Dan Alexander pulls out a steel chair and slides into the ring

Rick- Dan is wielding a chair now…this can only end positively…

Matt- Maybe he will clean Robbie Hart’s clock!

Robbie Hart breaks the figure four leg lock and quickly pulls himself up to his feet. Dan Alexander and Robbie Hart both meet in the center of the ring and stare coldly at one another. Syco-Angel walks over and stands behind Robbie Hart, flexing his muscles menacingly

Rick- Dan Alexander might want to consider the odds here and think twice

Matt- Yeah…that might be a wise choice for old Danny boy…

Steel Angel slowly manages to use the ring ropes to pull himself up to his feet. Dan Alexander sees Steel Angel getting up and quickly side steps Robbie Hart and Syco-Angel. Dan Alexander rushes forward and blasts Steel Angel in the skull with the steel chair

Rick- Not like this!!!!!!

Matt- …

Dan Alexander smirks as he drops down and rolls out of the ring. Robbie Hart and Syco-Angel watch as Dan Alexander slowly backs up the entrance ramp. Robbie Hart eventually turns his attention back to Steel Angel. Robbie Hart walks over to the corner turnbuckle and climbs to the top. Robbie Hart then leaps off the top rope backwards, connecting a corckscrew 450 knee drop. Robbie Hart lands directly on Steel Angel’s chest, driving the wind from Steel Angel’s lungs

Rick- The Solution!

Matt- And just like that the “Steel Angel Problem” has been solved by Robbie Hart!

Robbie Hart drops down and pins Steel Angel as Syco-Angel counts

-1-
-2-
-3-

Syco-Angel calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Robbie Hart!

Syco-Angel immediately leaps to his feet and walks over to the ring ropes. Syco-Angel deftly walks over the top ropes and drops down to the arena floor. Syco-Angel flips up the ring apron and reaches under the ring. Syco-Angel pulls out a glass table and slides it into the ring. Meanwhile, Robbie Hart climbs to his feet and reaches down and grabs Steel Angel. Robbie locks in an inverted facelock with one arm while the other secures Steel Angel’s belt/tights. From there, he lifts Steel Angel completely vertical before twisting in a full circle and jumping slightly, his own body going horizontal as he drops. Steel Angel is left to drop to the ground with no place for the impact to go but to the back of his head and neck, which is further traumatized by his own body weight crushing down upon his spine

Rick- A Long Look!

Matt- Dude..harsh…

Syco-Angel sets up the glass table in the middle of the ring. Syco-Angel then walks over to Steel Angel and picks him up. Syco-Angel then reels Steel Angel in and leaps into the air. Syco-Angel delivers a flip piledriver to Steel Angel, sending Steel Angel skull first through the glass table

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Rick- HOW DOES HE DO SHIT LIKE THAT?!

Matt- He’s a Syco God duh!

"IT'S ELECTRIC!"

“Slow Motion” by Nickelback blasts out of the house speakers as Johnny Electric walks out onto the stage

Johnny Electric
Now hold on just a second there Syco-Angel…or Death-Angel…or Nightmare-Angel…or whatever the hell you are going by these days

Rick- JOHNNY! YOU’VE GOT TO COME BACK! MATT BIGGARS IS A FUCKING MORON!

Matt- Bro…I’m right here…

Rick- No you’re not you stupid stoner…you’re over there

Matt- Woah…trippy…

Johnny Electric
Syco…you can’t just go around attacking people and expect not to be punished! Which is why, next week, you’re going to face Steel Angel one on one!

Syco-Angel smirks as he looks down at Steel Angel’s motionless form. Syco-Angel lets out an evil laugh as the show goes to commercial.

Rick - IT'S HERE! MAIN EVENT TIME!

Matt - This is going to be so awesome, I can hardly control my.....my......

Rick - Your what?

Matt - .......I forgot.

Rick - How do you make it through the day?

Matt - With lots of weed, dude.

Heather Thompson - The following is a one-fall match! Introducing first, standing in the ring at this time...he hails from Antarctica, weighing 189 pounds...GLACIER!

Glacier raises his fist, and smiles.

Rick - In an IWF.com exclusive, newcomer Glacier called out the new tag team champion Brian Hunt, calling him dirty, overrated, and a has-been. Hunt didn't take too kindly to it, and here we have this match tonight.

Matt - Hey, it's a way to get yourself noticed. He called out Brian, he debuts in the main event. That's pretty cool.

Rick - No pun intended, right?

Matt - I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT. HAHAHAHAHA THAT'S AWESOME.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOO!
KAKAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

A wolf howl and hawk call are heard simultaneously, before transitioning into a mashup of Monty Are I's "One in a Million" and "What I Want" by Daughtry.

'Cause what I want
And what I need
Has now become the same thing
You've been offering.
As days go by,
I've finally become what you want me to be.

Jason Hawk, Brian Hunt, Anna Stone and Katrina Costick walk out from behind the curtain. Jason and Brian make their ways to opposite sides of the stage. Brian kisses his fist and raises it to the sky as Jason holds out his arms, both men taking in the cheers of the crowd.

KAKAAAAAAAAAA!

I am, one in a million. I am
I am, one in a million.
You can thank your lucky stars it'll fall to this part
Cause I am, I am, one in a million,
One in a million.

Jason and Brian make their way back to the center of the stage, where Anna grabs hold of Brian's arm, while Katrina does the same to Jason. The four walk down the ramp, Brian and Jason getting the fans pumped up.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It always seemed that I was sorry for the things that I did,
But never did a thing about it 'til I let you in.
It's kinda funny about the time that I was falling apart.
You came and put me back together, now.

They reach the bottom of the ramp. Jason races to the apron, leaping up to it, and climbing the top rope, while Brian slides underneath the bottom rope, holding the ropes open for Kat and Anna.

KAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

It's heating up the tension, thick, so thick.
I'm like a wolf huffing down the bricks.
Two words, and I can let them burn and burn.
No time for this, you've got a lot to learn.

So I'm taking a stand,
It's your last second chance,

Brian climbs the opposite corner, and the two repeat their signature gestures before hopping down, waiting for the match.

Heather Thompson - And introducing his opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Apex...from Chicago, Illinois, weighing 220 pounds...BRIAN HUNT!!!

Brian looks around, smiling, then turns his attention to Glacier. The referee checks both men, and calls for the bell.

Battle Grounds XXIV - Earning the Vote Mainevent
Brian Hunt w/Apex [vs] Glacier

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Glacier runs forward, looking for a kick. Brian ducks it, and rolls beneath Glacier's feet. Glacier turns around, and Brian jumps up, taking Glacier down with a hurricanrana. Glacier rolls to his feet. He runs at Brian, looking for a clothesline. Brian ducks it, and hooks Glacier's arm. He grabs Glacier's head and spins, driving Glacier into the mat.

Rick - WOLFBITE!

Brian looks at Glacier, then at the corner. He moves to the corner, looks back at Glacier, and leaps up. He bounces off the top rope and does a corkscrew, landing across Glacier with the Thrill of the Hunt. Brian hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winer...BRIAN HUNT!

Jason slides into the ring and holds Brian's hand in the air, pointing at him. Brain pulls his arm away, and gets up on the top rope, cocking his head back.

Brian Hunt
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"AWOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"IT'S ELECTRIC!"

Johnny walks out, clapping, as Brian celebrates in the ring.

Johnny Electric
Nicely done Chuck. Can I call you that?

Brian frowns, looking at Johnny.

Johnny Electric
No? Fair enough. Anyway...I was chilling backstage, thinking about the great main event I made earlier tonight, and got to thinking...you know who really needs a sweet match at Pick Your Poison? You do, buddy! I mean, we're best friends, I can't leave you off the card of my best idea yet! So I looked through the roster...and I think I have a good idea.

Jason suddenly falls to the mat, knocked out. Dan Alexander is standing behind him, holding a steel chair. Brian turns, only to be blasted across the skull with the chair as well. Dan wraps the chair around Brian's arm and grabs hold of it, locking in the Arm Ripper. Brian frantically slaps the mat, tapping out, but Dan refuses to release the hold. Anna and Kat stand at ringside, staring in shock as Brian's arm is bent unnaturally around the chair as Dan continues to add pressure. Brian cries out, trying desperately to break free. Finally, Dan releases the hold, allowing Brian to cradle his injured arm.

Johnny Electric
You guys think you're the best in IWF right now? Prove it! At Pick Your Poison, Apex defends their tag team titles...and your opponents are going to be Dan Alexander...and whoever these fans vote in as his tag team partner.

Rick - JOHNNY ELECTRIC IS THE BEST GM EVER.

Matt - FO SERZ.

Johnny Electric
You two have a good week.

Johnny smirks, and walks to the back. Dan stands over Jason and Brian, smirking as the show fades out.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

Battle Grounds XXIV - Earning the Vote
Page 1 of 1