Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XXX: Champion Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds XXX: Champion Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XXX: Champion Chaos   Battle Grounds XXX: Champion Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:35 pm

Battle Grounds opens with a pan shot of the crowd as they cheer loudly. Sorry for Party Rockin’ begins to play over the loudspeakers as Brandon Macdonald walks down the stage from backstage, as the crowd cheers loudly. He slides into the ring with his IWF Championship around his shoulder. He grabs a microphone and looks at the crowd as they cheer.

Brandon Macdonald
Now I know you’re all going to hate me for this, but I’ve gotta rep my team.

Brandon Macdonald smiles and takes off his shirt. Underneath he’s wearing a Rob Gronkowski Patriots jersey. The crowd boos as Brandon smiles

Brandon Macdonald
I know, I know. Come on, you all knew it was coming. You guys still love me right?

The crowd cheers as Brandon laughs.

Brandon Macdonald
But seriously. There’s a reason I came out here, and it wasn’t just to gloat about how the Patriots are currently beating the Broncos. No, I came here to say something to someone who’s had a lot to say about me lately. I think you all know whom I’m talking about. Our current High Impact Champion, Mr. Stygian.

The crowd boos loudly at the mention of his name

Brandon Macdonald
I don’t know what his issue is. A few months ago, someone asked me to make some predictions about matches that week. I said Stygian hadn’t done anything to impress me yet, so I picked him to lose. Ever since then, he’s had some shit to say about me. Week in and week out, I hear something that Stygian has said about me, whether it’s discrediting me as a champion, as a wrestler, or insulting my lifestyle or girlfriend. I’ve never felt the need to respond. What would be the point? I’ve never had a problem with him, so I felt no need to stir up shit with him.

The crowd looks on as Brandon continues to talk

Brandon Macdonald
Well now I’m responding. But I don’t solve my problems by talking. Stygian, I know you’re listening. I have an offer to make you. So get out here, right now

Brandon Macdonald leans on the ropes and waits for something to happen. Suddenly, Stygian’s music hits and he walks out from backstage, with Lilah and Lilith by his side.

Stygian
I’m listening

Brandon Macdonald
Stygian, you talk a lot. But it’s okay, because I talk a lot too. You’re a lot like me actually. Talk a lot, but actually back it up in the ring. Although people like me because I’m not an asshole. But anyways, I’m getting off topic. Last week, you killed the man who was going to fight you at Rising Monarchy. Last week I ended any thoughts that Vinnie had of trying to take my title. Now we’re both left opponent-less.

Stygian
Cut the bullshit Macdonald. What’s this about?

Brandon Macdonald
I’m getting there. You’ve been talking all day and night about me. Well here’s your chance. At Rising Monarchy, I’m giving you the chance of a lifetime. You and me, for the IWF Championship.

The crowd cheers loudly when they hear this.

Stygian
Is that all? You called me out here just to tell me that I’m getting a title shot at Rising Monarchy?

Brandon Macdonald
Not quite. If you want the title shot, you have to earn it. But I’m giving you the chance to bypass the earning. All you have to do is give up your High Impact Championship.

The crowd falls silent as they wait for a response

Stygian
So you’re telling me that all I need to do is give up this shitty title that means nothing to me, and I’ll get a title shot against you?

Brandon Macdonald
That’s what I’m saying

Stygian
Done

Brandon Macdonald
Good. Looks like we've got a deal

Both men stare at each other, then suddenly, Johnny Electric’s face appears on the jumbotron

Johnny Electric
You know what, since you guys took the initiative to make this match, I’m going to give this match the go-ahead. However, I’m going to add some stuff. Tonight’s main event will be a triple threat match. Stygian against Ruben Ricardo Leon against Dark Archangel. Stygian, if you win this match, you’ll get to pick the stipulation for your title match at Rising Monarchy.

Stygian smiles as he stares down at Brandon Macdonald. Brandon looks to leave the ring.

Johnny Electric
Oh, and Brandon. Just because you’re the champion, and need something to do tonight, you better get those zebra stripes ready. Because you’re going to be the special guest referee of this main event. Enjoy the show everyone.

Battle Grounds fades to the opening package as the two men stare at each other from the ring to the stage.

Battle Grounds XXX: Champion Chaos Battle11
Live from the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado

“Nothing > Tebow” “I came for Ashlison!” “< He really came” “COREY CASEY: He Sparkles!” “Shark Is Happy There’s Only 2 K’s”

Rick – What a match set for Rising Monarchy!

Matt – Brandon vs Styg, and if Styg wins tonight, he’ll get to pick the stipulation!

Rick – He sure will. We’re gonna kick things off with a brand new superstar here debuting tonight.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is set for one-fall! Making his IWF debut, ladies and gentlemen, Kevin Hardaway! And his opponent, Keith Axel!

The referee calls for the bell as both men stand in opposite corners of the ring.

Battle Grounds XXX: Champion Chaos Match
IWF Debut Match
Kevin Hardaway [vs] Keith Axel

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Kevin Hardaway runs at Keith Axel and begins punching him hard in the face. Kevin Hardaway whips Keith Axel into the ropes, and clotheslines him off of the ropes. Kevin Hardaway runs and lionsaults off the ropes, and lands with a stomp on the chest of Keith Axel

Rick – He calls that move the Lionstomp!

Matt – It looks kind of familiar. But this way is way cooler than that other guy did it

Kevin Hardaway grabs Keith Axel and picks him up onto his shoulders. Kevin Hardaway spins around and slams Keith Axel down with a torture rack powerbomb. Kevin Hardaway goes for the cover.

Rick – Wow, what a move!

Matt – I read that he calls that Angelina’s Crossing!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, Kevin “KHard” Hardaway!

Kevin Hardaway begins to celebrate as the referee raises his hand. Suddenly the lights go out. A deep blue fog forms across the stage as Reclamation by Lamb of God begins to play over the loudspeakers. A massive dark figure appears on the stage and slowly walks down the ramp towards the ring. The huge figure walks into the ring and stares at Keith Axel

Rick – Who the hell is that?

Matt – Maybe he has finally returned!

The lights turn back on and the crowd falls silent as the massive man stands there. He has a scary-looking mask on his face, as he looks at Keith Axel. The man suddenly grabs Keith Axel and lifts him up over his head and onto his shoulders. The man runs forward and powerbombs Keith Axel backfirst into the turnbuckle.

Matt – Holy shit that guy is scary! I’m hiding down here until he’s gone!

Rick – Holy heck, he might have broken Keith’s back

The man picks Keith Axel and gorilla presses him high into the air. The man jumps and sits out, and brings Keith Axel straight down, spiking his head into the mat. Keith Axel lies on the mat motionless as the man stares at Kevin Hardaway. Suddenly, the lights go out, and when they come back on, the large man is gone.

Rick – Wow, Keith looks to be seriously hurt there. Who was that?

Matt – Is it safe to come out yet?

Kevin Hardaway begins to walk up the entrance ramp, slowly staring at the ring while high fiving a few fans. A medical crew begins to load Keith Axel’s body onto a stretcher as Battle Grounds goes to commercial.

---------------------------------------------------------

In the IWF we like to help people learn about complex calculus

Battle Grounds XXX: Champion Chaos Planes10

Such as intersecting planes in the 5th dimension

---------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds returns with a shot of Johnny Electric in his office. The door opens and Ashley Matthews walks in and looks at Johnny

Ashley Matthews
I was told that you wanted to see me?

Johnny Electric
Yeah, I did actually. I’ve had a talk with the Board of Directors about your…well, relationship with Alison Williams…

Ashley Matthews
And? We’re not breaking any rules

Johnny Electric
No, but we’ve been watching you come to her defense every time she has a title match. You always interfere on her behalf…

Ashley Matthews
…Which is allowed

Johnny Electric
Right, but we’re concerned with the last PPV, who knows what would’ve happened if Chuck hadn’t interfered. Would you two have actually wrestled?

Ashley Matthews
Well…uhh…you know…

Johnny Electric
That’s what I thought. Look, at Rising Monarchy, you have another title match against Alison. It might not be just the two of you, I haven’t decided yet. But I do know this. If you throw this match, or help Alison in any way, the Board has told me to fire you effective immediately.

Ashley Matthews
You can’t do that! I’m just managing my girlfriend, that’s not against the rules.

Johnny Electric
When you’re purposely throwing matches so that she can win, then it is against the rules. So at Rising Monarchy, you have to fight Alison. No throwing the match. Understood?

The camera fades out as Johnny and Ashley say a few more things to each other. It cuts back to the ring where Heather Thompson is standing.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the next match is set for one fall. Introducing first…

[center]
The lights go out and then blue hearts form around the entrance ramp as the music starts to play.

You're on my mind

You are so far away from me

Gone is the night

Open your eyes and you will see

Kurumi then enters the center clad in her trademark school girl outfit. She smiles to the crowd as the lights all focus on her.

Love like a rose

Like a candle in the wind

Let our love grow

Don't turn away

She then skips around as she waves and high fives the fans while she goes down the ramp.

Heather Thompson – Weighing 143 pounds, from Japan, The Love Angel, Kurumi!

I could be your lucky star

You're ever lasting love

You could be my super star

I couldnt get enough of your love

She then leaps on top of the ring apron and poses for the crowd.

Your ever lasting love

I couldnt get enough

Of your love

She then enters the ring and skips around it, she then bows politely to the ring announcer and stands in the center letting the cheers sink in

Don't turn away

I know you can see my broken heart

Why don't you stay?

We got two hearts so far apart

Every rose has got its thorn

When I need you most

You turn away

She then strips down to her wrestling gear which is composed of a sky blue bra and matching boxers. Pink hearts decorate the gear all around her clothes.

You're ever lasting love

I couldnt get enough of your love

Kurumi then jumps to one of the turnbuckles and waves at the crowd some more, then she backflips off the rope and lands back at the center.

Your ever lasting love

I couldnt get enough

Of your love

Hey ya

Kurumi then bows to the crowd one last time. [center]

Rick – This match was announced last week, and it does not look good for Kurumi

Matt – Poor Kurumi.

Why is everybody always picking on me?
Does anybody really know a thing about me?
But one of these days we’ll be in the same place
In the same place, punk, at the very same time
But when it takes place and you wanna talk shit
Then step your ass up and say it right to my face

“Full Nelson” by Limp Bizkit erupts through the arena. The camera pans across the crowd, who begin cheering, before moving back to the stage, where Craig Hemming slowly walks out. He looks around at the crowd, then raises his custom hammer over his head, eliciting more cheers from the audience.

You’ll get knocked the fuck out
Cause your mouth’s writing checks that your ass can’t cash
Knocked straight the fuck out

Craig rolls his shoulders and neck, then walks down the ramp, pausing here and there to tussle a kid’s hair or let a woman in the front row touch his arms. He reaches the base of the ramp and pauses, falling to his hands and doing a quick set of five pushups before hopping back to his feet. He stares up at the ring. He takes a few steps and jumps straight up, landing on the apron before stepping between the ropes.

Heather Thompson – And her opponent, weighing 315 pounds, Craig The Hammer Hemming!

I ain’t believing all the shit you’ve been talkin about me
Don’t even know me and still you’re talkin shit about me
But one of these days I’m gonna catch you in the act
In the act, red handed, caught up in the act, punk
And that’ll be the day, the one and only day
To step your ass up and say it right to my face

Craig raises his hammer again, getting more cheers. He pounds the hammer on the mat three times, as fireworks explode from the ring corners with each hit. Craig hands the hammer to the referee, who takes it to the timekeeper’s table.

You’ll get knocked the fuck out
Knocked straight the fuck out
Cause your mouth’s writing checks that your ass can’t cash, motherfucker

Just shut your fuckin mouth

Craig raises his fists to the crowd as he waits for the match to begin.

Rick – Craig more than two Kurumi’s.

Matt – Whoever booked this match was an idiot

Kurumi [vs] Craig Hemming

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Kurumi runs and ducks underneath Craig Hemming’s arm as he tries to clothesline her. He turns around and is kicked in the side of the leg by Kurumi. She runs and bounces off the ropes and dropkicks Craig Hemming to the mat. Kurumi walks over and begins to quickly stomp on Craig Hemming. Kurumi waits for Craig Hemming to slowly stand back up.

Rick – Wow, Kurumi is all over the much larger Craig to begin this match!

Matt – If Kurumi wins, I will quit smoking weed.

Rick – Are you serious?

Matt – Dead serious

Rick – Come on Kurumi, you can win!

Kurumi runs at Craig Hemming and cut blocks him in the back of the knee. Craig Hemming falls down, as Kurumi quickly runs to the corner. She hops onto the top turnbuckle, and then jumps off and frog splashes Craig Hemming. She quickly rolls over and hooks one of Craig Hemming’s legs

-1-

-2-

Rick – It’ll take more than that

Craig Hemming tosses Kurumi off of him. Kurumi runs at him, but is met with a huge clothesline by Craig Hemming. She falls to the mat holding her face in pain. Craig Hemming picks her up and throws her into the corner. He walks over to her and begins to shoulder block her in the stomach. Suddenly, Kurumi drops an elbow to the back of Craig Hemming’s head, distracting him momentarily. Kurumi climbs up to the top turnbuckle.

Rick – Kurumi is taking advantage of that elbow

Matt – Craig is just so huge! And she is just really tiny! How can she be beating him?!

Kurumi grabs the top of Craig Hemming’s head and begins to punch it over and over. Craig Hemming quickly stands up and grabs Kurumi and holds her high in the air. He places her on his shoulders, before turning to the center of the ring.

Rick – Nope, here it comes

Matt – The Hemmingbomb!

Craig Hemming lifts and jacknife powerbombs Kurumi onto the mat, causing her to roll around in pain. When she stops, Craig Hemming drops down and covers her as the referee begins to count.

Rick – All over

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, Craig Hemming!

Matt – Kurumi just couldn’t handle the brute strength that Craig Hemming has. He could have snapped her in half with that powerbomb.

Craig Hemming looks at Kurumi, who is barely stirring in the ring. He slowly exits the ring and begins walking up the entrance ramp as Battle Grounds cuts backstage. Corey Casey is shown talking to a man in a hooded sweater.

Corey Casey
Okay…see you next week then…

The man in the sweater nods his head. The camera turns to see Corey Casey walking away. Corey stops for a moment, and then his jacket begins to light up and flash. He smiles and continues to walk away. The camera turns back to where the hooded man was, but he’s gone.

-------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XXX: Champion Chaos 30954410

We endorse this 100%

-------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds returns with a shot of the crowd.

Matt – Sold out house here tonight!

Rick – I wonder whom Corey was talking to.

Matt – Does it matter? He sparkles!

Heather Thompson – The following match is set for one fall. Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by his manager for the match, Sean Libby, ladies and gentlemen, Johan Alfredsson!

The camera cuts to Johan in the ring, talking to Sean Libby in his corner

Matt – Johan needs to be focused here tonight, he has a hard match coming up

Rick – What?! Isn’t he fighting Chad Mason? Not the hardest match in the world if you ask me

Matt – Well no one’s asking you

Rick – Sorry, if you ask anyone

Heather Thompson – And his opponent, accompanied to the ring by Ashley Matthews and Alison Williams, Chad Mason!

“Save Me” hit’s the speakers, and the fans cheer wildly as Chad walks out onto the stage. He smiles at the audience, and makes his way down to the ring, stopping to high five a few of his younger fans, and give his number to some people. He stops when he approaches the ring, and removes his shades, placing them on the face of a young child in the front row, before running towards the ring and leaping to the apron, sliding on his knees. He climbs the outside of the corner, and raises his hands in his Lethal Imperative pose before vaulting himself over the top rope into the ring, smiling widely. Ashley and Alison laugh in his corner.

Johan Alfredsson w/Sean Libby [vs] Chad Mason w/Alison Williams and Ashley Matthews

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Ashley Matthews and Alison Williams immediately hop up on the ring apron and move close to each other. Both girls begin making out, causing Johan to stop what he was doing and start staring at the two girls making out. Sean Libby tries to get a better view from his corner.

Matt – What a distraction! Look how distracted everyone is! Even I'm distracted! This is so distracting!

Rick – Yeah, but those distracted includes Chad

Chad Mason is staring hard as both girls kiss each other, instead of taking advantage of Johan. Chad Mason continues to stare, as Johan Alfredsson shakes his head and turns towards Chad Mason. He locks Chad Mason in a full nelson, and then trips him and drives him face first into the mat.

Rick – Ouch, Chad is distracted by his own managers and eats mat!

Matt – Tyr strikes again!

Johan Alfredsson stands up and picks Chad Mason in a firemans carry. Johan Alfredsson drops Chad Mason into his knee, before setting him up for his patented belly to back inverted mat slam facebuster. Johan Alfredsson jumps and falls onto the mat, crushing Chad Mason below him. Johan Alfredsson rolls over and covers Chad Mason.

Rick – Welcome to Asgard says Johan!

Matt - Nooooo!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Matt – Another loss for Chad Sad

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, Johan Alfredsson!

Johan has his hand raised by the referee as the crowd boos. Ashley and Alison continue to kiss, not having noticed that Chad has lost. Johan and Sean walk to the back together, as Ashley and Alison follow behind them, still kissing. Chad Mason slowly sits up in the middle of the ring and looks around, wondering where everyone went, as the show cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Battle Grounds XXX: Champion Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXX: Champion Chaos   Battle Grounds XXX: Champion Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:22 pm

Rosalie Knight is seen walking down the hall, ready for her match. She stops in her tracks, and the camera zooms out to show Ashley Matthews, leaning up against the wall. She tries to get around Ashley, who moves in front of her way. Rosalie turns around, and finds herself face to face with Alison Williams.

Rosalie Knight
Can I help you two?

Ashley smirks, and looks up and down Rosalie.

Ashley Matthews
Actually, Ali and I have been talking-

Rosalie Knight
I’m not having a threesome with you two.

Ashley’s smirk vanishes instantly.

Ashley Matthews
Good, because I wasn’t going to ask.

Alison Williams
Calm down baby. Rosa, we’ve been thinking. Who is the New Blood Champion right now?

Rosalie Knight
You, thanks to your arm candy here.

Alison Williams
Are you saying I’m not a good champion?

Rosa smiles.

Rosalie Knight
That’s EXACTLY what I’m saying.

Ashley Matthews
Newsflash, Knight. Nobody takes you seriously either.

Rosalie Knight
Is that so?

Ashley Matthews
Yeah, that’s so. You’ve failed in IWF. You’re not going anywhere. You're a failure.

Rosa gets in Ashley’s face. Ashley glares at her. Alison pulls Ashley away, holding her back. Eventually, Ashley relaxes, letting Alison hold her.

Alison Williams
Take it easy. Anyway, Rosa…women in IWF are never taken seriously. Look what Ash and I have accomplished lately, and we’re still looked down on. Look at you.

Rosalie Knight
So what are you saying?

Alison Williams
We’re saying the three of us are the top women in this company. We’re even better than half the men here. You know why we’re not taken seriously? Because we have tits. But together?

Ashley Matthews
We can’t be stopped.

Rosalie looks from Ashley to Alison.

Rosalie Knight
You know something? You’re right. I’m in.

She looks at Ashley, still in Alison’s arms.

Rosalie Knight
But I’m not cuddling up with either of you.

She pushes past the two of them, leaving Ashley and Alison behind. The show cuts back to ringside.

Matt – That was….pretty hot.

Rick – You say that every time Ashley and Alison are on TV.

Matt – And I’m right every time.

Rick – Well, regardless of what Rosalie agrees or does not agree to, she’s got her match right here, right now.

Th-Th-Th-The youngest in charge!

Pyro goes off on the entrance stage.

Shitted on Em, man I just shitted on em.
Shitted on em, p-p-put your number 2's in the air if you did it on em.
Shitted on em, man I just shitted on em.
Shitted on em, p--put your number 2's in the air if you did it on em.

Latoya Banks walks out of the curtains smiling nodding her head. She stands in front
of the ramp and observes the crowd, their signs and their reaction.

This Chick is flawless, F-f-f-f1
I keep opponents up top in the F1
a lot of caring fans beg me to F1
but Ima eat them opponents when the chef come.

Latoya begins to walk down the ramp, looking straight at the stage as fans try to reach
out to touch her.

T-t-throw some fresh ones.
Your no more talented then my motherfuckin left thumb.
She ain't a Banks fan then the bitch def dumb
You ain't my opponent you my mothafuckin victim.

Broke victims so custy disgust me.
M-m-made that bitch bankrupt, got the shoulder dusty
Trust me, I keep a couple of game plans in the duff b
Couple wet wipes in case a fan tries to touch me, ewww

Latoya Banks walks all around the ring until making it back to the front where
the stairs are as she begins to climb it.

I-I-Im the terminator
Bitches talk shit, Im about to terminate-er
These little nappy headed hoes need a perminator
You my seed, I spray you with the germinator

M-M-Move back bugs
Matter fact, if you don't you'll get bankrupt.
If you could turn back time, Cher
You used to be here now your gone, Near

Makes it to the ring and walks around it eying the fans nodding her
head in confidence.

Heather Thompson – The following is a one-fall match! Introducing first, from Brooklyn, New York…LATOYA BANKS!

Rick – Latoya looking ready to go tonight.

Matt – She feels like she’s got something to prove. Think she can win?

Rick – She’s certainly got a good chance.

The opening strains of Flameheart are accompanied by a large burst of flame, and a kneeling Rosalie gets quickly to her feet. There is no sword this time, just the cloak, and on the fourth measure she starts down the ramp in that confident, knightly stride. When she reaches the ring and climbs inside, she turns to face her fans with her hand raised in salute and acknowledgment of their cheering, before she then kneels in her corner, as is her signature before a match.

Heather Thompson – And the opponent…from Louisberg, North Carolina…ROSALIE KNIGHT!

Rick – Like it or not, Alison makes a valid point. Rosalie’s success in IWF has been….lackluster, to say the least.

Matt – She could totally gain from this alliance.

Latoya Banks [vs] Rosalie Knight

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Latoya charges Rosalie, and takes her down with a stiff clothesline. Latoya immediately mounts Rosa, and begins raining down heavy punches as Rosalie tries to get her hands up to defend herself.

Matt – Catfight!

Rick – Latoya all over Rosalie to start this one.

Latoya rolls off Rosalie, and taunts her to get up. Rosa rolls onto her stomach and pushes herself up. Latoya runs forward and kicks Rosa to the skull. She goes for a quick pin.

-1-

Rosalie kicks out.

Matt – Nothing yet.

Rick – Latoya called Rosalie out last week. This week, we’re seeing their confrontation.

Matt – Dude, what about that offer Ashlison made earlier?

Rick – First off, why are you still referring to them as “Ashlison?” Second, if Rosalie wins here tonight, I think she’ll prove that she doesn’t need Ashley OR Alison’s help.

Matt – That’d be a hot threesome though.

Rick – I don’t think that’s what they had in mind…

Latoya picks Rosa up and the two tie up. Latoya pushes Rosalie back, into the corner. She unloads a flurry of punches, until the referee separates the two. Latoya charges Rosa again, but Rosalie manages to get her knees up, causing Latoya to run right into them. Latoya stumbles back, and Rosa runs forward, taking her down with a clothesline. Rosa immediately drops down, and locks in a Boston crab. Latoya struggles to get out of the hold, reaching for the ropes.

Matt – Rosalie has that locked in tight.

Rick – Latoya’s back is straining right now.

Rosalie cranks back on the hold, bending Latoya’s back at an unnatural angle. Latoya pushes herself up, and grabs the ropes, causing Latoya to break the hold. Latoya gets to her feet. Rosalie and Latoya stare down. The two tie up once more. Latoya kicks out Rosa’s leg, and forces her to the mat before raining down more punches. Latoya rolls off, and retreats a few steps before jumping high into the air, and driving her knee into Rosa’s face. She goes for another pin.

-1-

-2-

Rosalie barely manages to get a shoulder up.

Matt – Rosalie Knight had a short offense for a while, but I think Latoya is really starting to wear her down.

Latoya approaches Rosa. Rosalie springs to action, rolling Latoya up.

-1-

-2-

Latoya kicks out.

Matt –Almost took her by surprise!

Latoya quickly stands. She runs at Rosa, who leaps high in the air, dropkicking Latoya. Latoya scrambles to her feet and runs at Rosa again, who takes her down with a quick hiptoss. Rosa holds on to Latoya’s arm, locking in a chickenwing.

Rick – She’s got a black girl in a chickenwing hold. Irony.

Latoya elbows Rosa in the face with her free arm before Rosa has a chance to fully lock in the hold. Rosa gets to her feet, and the two circle each other in the ring.

Matt – This has been a close contest so far. Now, we- Wait.

Alison Williams slowly walks down the ramp, looking at Latoya and Rosalie in the ring. Latoya turns to see her, and moves to the ropes, yelling at her. Alison makes a talking motion with her hand, then points at Rosa. Latoya turns around, into a big kick from Rosa. Rosa immediately lifts Latoya and plants her into the mat with a big Knightfall.

Rick – She got it!

Rosalie goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner….ROSALIE KNIGHT!

Rosalie smiles as she holds her arms up, celebrating her victory. Alison retreats slowly up the ramp, clapping for Rosa, before finally disappearing backstage.

Rick – A big win for Miss Knight here tonight.

Matt – No kidding. Latoya was dominating most of that matchup…but in the end, it only matters who gets the pin, and tonight, it was Rosa.

Rosalie Knight climbs the corner as the show cuts to the back. Shark is seen in his locker room, getting ready for his match. He looks up, and sneers at something. Corey Casey walks into the shot, smirking.

Corey Casey
Evening.

James Shark
Whatchu want?

Corey holds up his arms in surrender.

Corey Casey
Easy there, champ. I’m just here to apologize. You know…for all the shit back at From the Ashes.

Shark looks at Corey suspiciously.

James Shark
Aight…why?

Corey smirks.

Corey Casey
Simple, really. I have an offer for you, Shark. A business proposal, if you will. I’m sure you’re going to want to hear this…

The show cuts back to ringside.

Rick – More plotting by Corey Casey.

Matt – Dude is definitely up to something.

Rick – With Shark, though?

Matt – Who knows? Speaking of Shark though…we got a Last Man Standing match coming up here.

Rick – Vincent Van Rose made his return last week, and took a loss while teaming up with Chuck Matthews. Tonight, he wanders into Shark’s waters.

Welcome to the gun show!

....Pyro blasts from the stage and smoke fills the entrance. Vincent Van Rose storms through the smoke beers in both hands.....Snorting smoke out his nostrils a look of determination on his face.....

Hey cowboy, how's it goin' tonight.
Come on in and you can buy me a drink.
Hey cowboy, I see your pistol is cocked and you've got a look on your face like you wanna rock.

Vinnie runs from corner to corner getting the crowd riled up he shotguns one of the beers throwing his hands up in the air as he makes his way toward the ring....Fans cheering for him and slapping hands as he goes

Welcome to the gun show!
Tonight we get wild.
Welcome to the gun show!
Where the dead come alive.

....Vinnie jumps up on the ring apron looking out across the crowd. He shotguns his last beer stepping into the ring, he mounts the turn buckle throwing his hands in the air again. The crowd chants VVR over and over.....

Hey cowboy, I hope you're fast.
Caise I'm the baddest gunslinger in the west.
Hey outlaw, follow me outside.
And keep your fingers on the triggers while we party all night.

Welcome to the gun show!
Tonight we get wild.
Welcome to the gun show!

It all comes down to a single moment.
The string will fight and the weak will run.
Slide the bullet in the barrel.
Let me see you count to ten and draw your guns!

May the best man win!

Welcome to the gun show!
Tonight we get wild.
Welcome to the gun show!
Welcome to the gun show!
Come on cowboys!

.....As the song winds down VVR cracks his neck and rolls his wrists in anticipation, focused on the task at hand

Heather Thompson – The following is a Last Man Standing Match! Inroducing at this time…from Knoxville, Tennessee, weighing 285 pounds…VINCENT! VAN! ROSE!!!

Rick – He had a rough night last week, losing a tag match against Ruben Ricardo Leon and Brandon Macdonald. This week, he fights James Shark.

Matt – Think he’ll turn his luck around?

Rick – He’s a former IWF Champion for a reason. I’m sure if anyone can do it, he’s the guy.

This one right here is for the Riot Makers!
The moshers! The stompers! The jailbreakers!
We gon start this shit off right!
We got JFRESH in the house tonight!
We gon start this shit off right!
We got Sharkys Angels in the house tonight!

James Shark walks out of the curtains nodding his head. He stands in the center and begins to flex and
spot out girls from the crowd, eyeing and winking at them.

I dont know why they keep pumping its something
Maybe in the music when it be pumping
its crunk and its hella haterific
Throw your panties in the air cuz Sharks match is about to air
When its over its looking bloody and satanistic
Niggas from everywhere listen to me when I be talkin shit
Im turbulent, some get nervous when I wreck arenas
Match promoters in Honolulu dont wanna see me
Cause they say Samoans will get knocked the fuck out.

James Shark walks a few steps down the ramp but again stops, this time to pose for the cameras flashing
off his confident smile.

RIOT MAKER!, thats if you dont know... Im a...
RIOT MAKER!, they mosh at my shows... Im a...
RIOT MAKER!, and I come out swinging... Im a...
RIOT MAKER!, I dont give a damn about nothing!

James Shark stops and continues to walk down the ramp, he makes it to the front of the ring, he walks around
it eyeing the reff giving him a dirty look.

Back on cause this for Fat Tone and Mac Dre
all of the soldiers who got gone on that day
All my people's thats sitting in prison
this is for you so wont you listen to the shit that I'm spitting?
Fuck the law and the government they'll hem yo ass up
They'll do everything in their power to get a fast buck
No right or wrongs, just killer bees out for your honeycomb
Bet you find out, when you bind out, when you bond out you can be free if you money long
Ever been to one of my shows? Yeah, it might be crazy
In Ohio, a chick got a little too hyphy, baby
Stage diving and crowd surfing couldn't hold back
But they dropped her, now she's unconscious with her skull cracked
Now when this happened, it wasn't even during my set
They wanted me to give a signed poster to the hospital
Bet when Travis told me we got papers, I thought he was playing..
This bitch is suin Tecca Nina for a hundred grand! Cause I'm a..

James Shark gets to where the announce table is and begins to talk shit to the announce crew before making his way
over to the stairs and climbing up towards the ring.

RIOT MAKER!, thats if you dont know... Im a...
RIOT MAKER!, they mosh at my shows... Im a...
RIOT MAKER!, and I come out swinging... Im a...
RIOT MAKER!, I dont give a damn about nothing!

James Shark gets into the ring and continues to eye down the reff, he bumbs into him hard almost causing the reff to
stumble over, he climbs the nearest turnbuckle and again begins to eye the ladies in the crowd

Like you ain't know, we put it down like this
Snug Brim, Kansas City, Missouri, uzi,groupies,doobies, fifths
You Suzie Q's ain't no excuse for the sick
So watch your tongue, if you’re whooping
I’ll get to shootin’ over you and your bitch
You just assume you tried the shoes, and they fit
You never knew that I lose you off in the section with your dude in the ditch
Whether it's rapping dog, or moving them bricks
I keep it gutter little homie, look my records, see I'm doing it thick
As you can tell I ain't no regular nigga... I'm filled with star quality
Blow indo with bitches thats naked... and watch your broad swallow me
It’s only so long you can fake it.. so don't try ta follow me
And still can't get back up on your feet... found right back where you ought to be
I see you frowning cause Strange Music got it locked boy
Invest yo stock boy, Kansas City hot boy
It's really fuck a hata, smoke some weed, get your paper
You can see me now or later, motherfucking Riot Maker.

James Shark jumps off the turnbuckle and begins to say some words to the reff, almost threatning him before going
over to the turnbuckle across from him as the music fades away

Heather Thompson – And the opponent, from Brooklyn, New York…weighing tonight at 205 pounds…JAMES SHARK!!!

Rick – After a tremendous fight at New Year’s Evil, Shark is ready to roll here tonight against the Southen Sledgehammer.

The referee looks at both men, and calls for the bell.

Vincent Van Rose [vs] James Shark
Last Man Standing Match

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Shark and Vinnie step to the center of the ring. Shark smirks for a moment, extending his hand. Vincent Van Rose looks at him for a moment, then reaches to accept the handshake. Without warning, Shark cocks back and punches Vincent Van Rose straight to the face.

Matt – SWAG OUT!

Vinnie lies on the mat, not moving. The referee begins the count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

-8-

-9-

-10-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner by knockout…JAMES SHARK!

Rick – Did Shark really win with one punch?

Matt – MOTHERFUCKIN SWAG!

Shark shrugs and heads to the back. The show cuts backstage, where a new face is seen standing next to Chad Mason.

David Lester
What’s up IWF Fans? I’m IWF’s newest broadcast journalist David Lester, and we’re here to get the DL on a man who…well, he hasn’t really had much success in IWF…Chad Mason.

Chad Mason
Thanks bro, I…..wait, what?

David Lester
Nevermind. Anyway, Chad, tonight, in a week everyone was sure would be a turnaround point for your IWF career, you disappointed. You lost, despite having Ashley Matthews and Alison Williams in your corner, which many thought would swing the match in your favor. What happened?

Chad Mason
Well, I…uh…well, Ashley and Alison-

David Lester
Were you getting off on those two swapping spit at ringside? Did you throw the match so the ladies in the front row wouldn’t see your awkward erection? What happened Chad?

Chad Mason
I don’t really like where this conversation is going.

David Lester
So tell me, Chad. Was this simply an off night, or can we expect some big things, and maybe a career turnaround in the near future?

Chad Mason
Tonight was rough. I promise, Chad will be back on top of things before you know it.

David Lester
And by that, I’m sure you mean “I’m totally gonna fuck this up again,” right?

Chad Mason
I’ve about had it-

David Lester
Oh, looks like we’re out of time! Back to you guys.

The show returns to Rick and Matt sitting at their announcer’s table.

Rick – That guy is awesome.

Matt – Chad is about ready to turn his career around. Mark my words!

Rick – I meant Lester. Did you see how he owned Chad in that interview? Brilliant!

Matt - ….anyway…It’s main event time!

The camera circles to the ring, where Brandon Macdonald stands in a referee uniform. Corey Casey grabs a microphone.

Corey Casey – The following is a triple threat match! If Stygian wins, he picks the stipulation for the IWF Title match at Rising Monarchy!

The lights go out as the opening strain of 'Firebreather' by Thrice plays out over the speakers. They burst back on, accompanied by a wall of flame at the top of the ramp as the song kicks in, revealing Ruben Ricardo León sat on the stage, cross legged, his head bowed.

As the lyrics begin, he slowly lifts himself to his feet and stares at the ring, a look of pure concentration in his eyes.

Tell me are you free
Tell me are you free
In word or thought or deed
Tell me are you free
While the gallows stand

He begins to walk to the ring at a measured pace, never moving his gaze from the ring in front of him.

And bullets lance the bravest lungs
We fold our hands and hold our tongues

At the bottom of the ramp, he stops briefly and shakes his body to loosen the muscles.

Tell me are you free
When the fear falls in you
Tell me are you free
When the fear falls in you

Ruben climbs the steps to the ring and through the middle rope before moving over to the far turnbuckle. He climbs it, stares in to the crowd for a couple of seconds, and then suddenly roars, throwing his arms out to the side, causing red, white and green pyrotechnics to explode from the three other turnbuckles.

And bullets lance the bravest lungs
Will I fold my hands or hold my tongue

Finally, he leaps backwards off the turnbuckle, backflipping and landing in the centre of the ring.

Corey Casey – Introducing first, from Villahermosa, Mexico, weighing 208 pounds…RUBEN RICARDO LEON!

Rick – Corey doing the announcing for tonight’s match.

Matt – And there’s one half of the IWF Tag Team Champions, Ruben.

Rick – Considered one of the greatest high flyers today.

The lights die out, only a few pale lights make the stage visible. Static fills the jumbo-tron and the lights die out, leaving the screen as the only light in the house briefly before accompanied by matching golden “Tron” lines border the screen and outline the stage and span down the ramp. Slowly the static fades out into a gold Templar Cross. Fans light lighters, open up their phones, shine small, handheld LCD lights, hell they sell them out at the merchandise stands for just this purpose. Basically the crowd starts looking like a Poison concert during “Every Rose has Its Thorn”; a thousand points of light in a nearly dark arena. Smoke comes up through the stage as the spiraling crescendo of the intro to Helloween’s “Perfect Gentleman” gradually fills the speakers. When the guitars hit, a huge Skeletal Dragon Flies up from the bottom of the screen and blows a gout of fire that seems to streak down the center of the ramp and ends in a blast of pyro from the ring posts that makes Kane cry.

Rick—If you’re just joining us folks, you’ll remember earlier in the show Stygian surrendered the title to Brandon MacDonald to become the new #1 contender for the IWF title. He was supposed to defend it against the two men in the ring, now they’ll fight over it at Rising Monarchy, so this is just a regular triple threat match, and I think it will be a good one.

Out walks Stygian from the back, slowly, deliberately, his long trench coat unusually buttoned. The gold Templar Cross buttons on his coat are lit up like tron as is and the huge Templar Cross on his back, visible as the camera on the stage circles around him. He makes his way to the edge of the ramp, his hands out, and up a set of stairs on either side of him comes Lilith and Lilah, each dressed in a Tim Tebow jersey that hangs on them more like a short dress than a shirt. The crowd…actually seems to cheer him.

Rick—What the hell? What is this?

Matt—Stygian does live in the area, maybe he wants his adopted hometown to think well of him.

Rick—Well, by my watch the Denver Broncos are playing a playoff game against the New England Patriots as we speak…

The girls step forward, smile, and tear off the jerseys Hulk Hogan style…revealing the red white and blue cropped top and short-shorts typical of the New England Patriots’ cheerleaders; turning the cheers into boos.

Matt—HAHA! That’s classic!

Rick—That’s a little more like Stygian.

Lilith steps in front of him, Lilah behind. Lilith runs her hands up his chest, undoing the Templar Cross LED buttons an then her hands move down his arms, and she undoes the snaps at his wrist so Lilah can peel off the coat from behind, revealing a white Tom Brady home jersey. Lilah hands the coat off to a crew member waiting just off the stage. Stygian takes each of the ladies’ hands and twirls them around until they wrap against his side and give the camera a sultry look. The girls finally untwine themselves from Stygian and he leads them down to ringside. Lilith and Lilah move to either side of the apron and pull themselves up and do sexy little shimmies before striking a pose. They sit on the ropes and hold them apart. Stygian sets his feet and jumps up onto the ring apron from the floor ala Brock Lesnar, and steps through the ropes. A huge gold Templar Cross shines down on the ring form overhead. Stygian TEBOWS in the middle of it in the Tom Brady jersey, and the boos almost drown out the music. Then he climbs to the second turnbuckle and gives the crowd a double dose of the one-finger salute lights come on and the music cuts. The lights come back up and Stygian keeps the jersey on over his ring gear, dropping into his corner and waiting for the bell.

Corey Casey – And the opponent…Stygian.

Rick – Wonder who Corey’s favoring in this one?

Matt – Not Stygian.

Rick – Did you figure that out by yourself?

Matt – Dude, what if there was a wrestler named “Not Stygian?” That’d be hilarious.

Rick – How high are you?

All the lights go out for a few moments and a single sentence can be seen in red letters on the titantron.

"The reaper has arrived."

Suddenly the lights dance around the ramp as flames erupt in the center and form a symbol of an inverted cross on fire. Black smoke emerges from entrance ramp, revealing a hooded figure in a black cloak.

Rrwoooaaaw!
Ahh, Ahhh
Burning now I bring you Hell!

The crowd stares at the hooded man as he slowly makes he way down the ramp. His expression is focused on what is in front of him, he dosen't bother to look at the fans that are on the sides.

Read me tonight, when the warnings said leave a shudder upon you
Running from all that you feared in your life
Soul of the night, when the sun mislead hear the horror upon you
Marking the moment to straying in my

He then stops right at the at the end of the ramp and brings his hands together. He then spreads his arms out with his hands opened as dark pyro ignites from the stage.

Ghost of a life!
And I can't get round the way you left me out in the open
To leave me to die!
So how can I, forget the way you lead me through the path into Heaven
To leave me behind!

Now I can stay behind
Save me, from wreaking my vengeance
Upon you, to killing more than I can tell

The man then jumps to the apron with no effort and leaps over the top rope. He then removes the hood showing his long black hair to the crowd, a half crescent moon like marking is seen on his left eye. The crowd looks on in awe as the man stares at them, as if he's trying to peer into their souls.

Free me tonight, as the animal kings breathe their terror upon you
Caught in the moment, engaging in my
Bloodlust tonight, now I can't control my unbalanced soul
Get back from me demon, or be exorcised!

He then removes the cloak revealing a solid black short sleeve kimono. The word "Dark" can be seen in crimson letters with a circle of Latin markings surrounding it and angel wings attached to the sides. On the back is the word "Archangel" written in blood with droplets hanging below the letters. He also wears black and white pants with red crosses on the sides. He hands the cloak to the ref who takes them away.

Now I can stay behind
Soul of the night, I know
Now I can stay behind

He then does the same hand gesture as before and black pyro erupts from the two back turnbuckles behind him.

The Dark Archangel then picks a corner and leans on the ropes as he patiently waits for the match to begin.

Corey Casey – And the opponent…from San Diego, weighing 245…DARK ANGEL!

Rick – It’s Dark Archangel, you moron.

Matt – Well, there’s a reason Heather usually does the intros.

Battle Grounds XXX: Champion Chaos Mainevent
Ruben Ricardo Leon [vs] Stygian [vs] Dark Archangel
Special Guest Referee: Brandon Macdonald

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Ruben, Stygian, and Dark Archangel all look at each other. Stygian steps forward, taking a swing at Ruben, who ducks the clothesline. Ruben rolls behind Stygian and kicks him to the back of the leg, taking Styg down to one knee. Before Ruben can capitalize, Dark Archangel grabs Ruben and drops him to the mat with an inverted DDT. Styg gets back to a standing base. Archangel approaches him. Stygian grabs him by the throat and throws him to the corner. Stygian takes a few steps back, then charges, flattening Archangel into the corner with a massive avalanche. He looks at Brandon, who points to his referee shirt, and takes a couple steps away. Stygian turns around to see Ruben charging full speed at him. Ruben leaps in the air, looking for a hurricanrana. Stygian catches him, and powerbombs him to the mat.

Matt – Stygian is fucking shit up in the early-going!

Rick – Remember, if he wins tonight, he picks the stipulation for the IWF Championship match at Rising Monarchy!

Stygian goes for a pin on Ruben. Brandon drops to the mat.

-1-

-2-

Ruben kicks out.

Matt – Slow count.

Rick – Lies. Brandon is a completely unbiased referee.

Stygian lifts Ruben to his feet and throws him to the ropes. Ruben leaps to the top rope and springboards off, doing a complete backflip before catching Stygian by the head, and taking him down to the mat. Ruben immediately scrambles to his feet and runs to the corner, leaping to the top rope from the mat. He measures up Stygian, and leaps from the top rope with a shooting star press, landing across Stygian’s stomach. Ruben immediately hooks the leg.

-1-
-2-

Stygian barely manages to get a shoulder up.

Matt – Brandon clearly wanting Stygian to lose this match.

Stygian gets to his feet, glaring at Brandon. Brandon points to his referee shirt again, smirking. Stygian shakes his head, and turns his attention back to Ruben and Archangel. Dark Archangel slowly approaches Styg, raising his arms. He throws a few kicks, hitting Stygian to the back of the leg. Stygian lifts his boot, kicking Dark full in the face, and sending him tumbling backwards. Stygian looks back to Ruben, who ties up with him. Stygian tosses Ruben easily, watching Ruben roll across the mat, and under the bottom rope, out of the ring. Stygian looks at Archangel for a moment, then slides out of the ring, targeting Ruben.

Rick – Maybe not the smartest move by Stygian. Not with Brandon as the referee.

Stygian lifts Ruben to his feet. Ruben drives his knee into Stygian’s gut, and retreats. He climbs to the apron, looking back at Stygian. He leaps off, dropping his leg across the back of Stygian’s neck, and planting him facefirst onto the concrete.

Matt – Oh, damn.

Stygian covers his face, shaking the pain out of his head. He looks back to Ruben and pulls his hand away, revealing a cut on his nose which is now bleeding profusely. Ruben stomps on Stygian’s arm, then delivers a hard kick to his ribs. Ruben grabs Stygian’s head, and drags him near the ring steps. Ruben steps over the steps, hooking Stygian’s head. He DDT’s Stygian onto the steps. Stygian rolls off, clutching his face once again. Archangel slides out of the ring. He and Ruben look at each other, then nod. Stygian starts to sit up, and both men charge him, dropkicking him to the chest, and sending him back to the mat. Stygian slowly sits up again, using the barrier as support. Dark Archangel runs, looking do drive his knee into Stygian’s skull. Stygian moves at the last second, causing Archangel to crash into the barricade. Stygian gets to his feet, and lifts Archangel onto his shoulder. Ruben moves in, looking to take Stygian down. Stygian boots Ruben to the face. Stygian turns around, and throws Archangel into the crowd. The crowd moves away, causing Archangel to crash through the first couple rows of chairs. Stygian turns back towards Ruben, who lies motionless near the ring.

Matt – I think that boot took Ruben out.

Stygian approaches Ruben, who springs back to life, turning and blasting Stygian across the skull with a chair. Stygian falls to the mat, his head bleeding worse. Ruben glances up to the ring, where Brandon is preoccupied with tying his shoes.

Matt – Look at that! Complete disregard for the rules!

Rick – The referee didn’t see it. Therefore, not illegal.

Ruben slowly lifts Stygian, struggling to move him to the ring. Brandon slides out of the ring and lifts Stygian, the two of them working to roll Stygian back into the ring. Ruben slides in and immediately goes for the pin.

-1-
-2-
-3-

Dark Archangel manages to pull Ruben’s leg from outside the ring, pulling Ruben off just before the three-count. Ruben looks back at Archangel, shaking his head. He kicks Dark in the face, and gets to his feet. Ruben runs to the ropes, leaping over the top, looking to take Dark down. Archangel catches Ruben in midair, spinning and planting Ruben into the concrete with a powerslam. Archangel immediately begins stomping on Ruben, then lifts him to his feet. He throws Ruben towards he ring post, smirking as Ruben’s skull bounces off the steel. Dark Archangel slides into the ring, and goes for a pin on Stygian.

-1-
-2-

Stygian powers out. He slowly gets to his feet. Dark Archangel steps forward, driving his knee to the back of Stygian’s head as he tries to stand. Achangel quickly hooks Stygian’s head, and plants him to the mat with a DDT. Stygian grabs Dark Archangel’s legs, locking in a sharpshooter.

Matt – Oh shit.

Rick – He’s got that locked in, center of the ring.

Ruben slides into the ring, and kicks Stygian to the back. Stygian releases the hold, and turns to face Ruben. Ruben sends a kick to Stygian’s leg. Stygian makes a grab for Ruben, who rolles beneath Stygian’s hands, and kicks Stygian to the back of the leg once more. Stygian stumbles a bit. Ruben charges, and Stygian sidesteps it, throwing Ruben headfirst into the corner. Ruben bounces off the corner pad, turning around into Stygian’s waiting grasp. He lifts Ruben in a military press. He drops Ruben, and catches him, powering him to the mat with a devastating spinebuster.

Matt – Baneblade!

Rick – Fuck.

Stygian stares at Brandon, and drops for the pin.

Matt – He could count to a hundred.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Brandon calls for the bell.

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Corey Casey – Here is your winner…Stygian.

Rick – Stygian did it, in spite of Brandon and Ruben trying to turn the tides against him, Stygian pulls out a big win here tonight.

Matt – And now he gets to pick the stipulation for the World Title match at Rising Monarchy.

Stygian calls Brandon over, demanding the champ raise his hand as the victor of the match. Brandon gives Stygian the bird instead. Stygian responds with a Spartan Kick.

Rick – These two aren’t going to wait for Rising Monarchy, we’re going to have a preview of things right now.

Stygian backs Brandon into the corner and lights into him with measured knee strikes. Corey Casey comes up from the timekeeper’s table, but Dark Archangel sprints over to the ropes and comes over the top with a diving corkscrew suicide plancha, effectively taking out both men. Stygian pulls Brandon out of the corner and hoists him up into a military press, but before he can deliver the Baneblade Ruben Ricardo Leon grabs Brandon’s ankle and pulls him off. Stygian catches a steel chair from Lilah and turns around, Upper Limit decide that this confrontation isn’t in their best interests, rolling out of opposite sides of the ring. Ruben drags Corey Casey to his feet and starts making his way to the back. Brandon collects the IWF title and starts backing up the ramp, taunting Stygian with the belt…and ducking with Stygian throws the chair at him. Stygian storms around the ring, making the “give me a fucking mic” hand signal. Finally Lilith climbs onto the apron and hands him one. Stygian moves to the side of the ring closest and points up the ramp and Brandon.

Stygian
Yeah, you keep hold of that belt while you can. The next time you and I get into a ring together, you won’t be leaving with it. Now, despite your best efforts here tonight, I managed to kick the shit out of your gardener, so I pick the stipulation for the IWF title match. I’ve had all night to think about this. Of course my first thought was to do what I used to do in Japan; lock you in a casket. Then I thought to do to you what I did to Tyson Rowle, James Shark and Dan Alexander and make it a tables match. But no, I’ve got one idea, one stipulation that’s truly a “stipulation” and not just a match type. So here it is: if you don’t leave Rising Monarchy with the title, you don’t leave with a JOB!

Rick – What?

Stygian
That’s right, Brandon! If you lose the title…YOU LEAVE IWF!

Rick – What a bombshell! Brandon MacDonald has to beat Stygian at Rising Monarchy, or he loses his job.

Brandon suddenly loses his smile and sort of stares at Stygian in the ring with a bewildered look as the show goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

Battle Grounds XXX: Champion Chaos
Page 1 of 1