Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos   Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:02 pm

The show opens with a shot of a hospital room. The camera pans over to Molly Reid, who is sitting in her bed, smiling, with the IWF Championship in her lap. The crowd in the arena cheers loudly as they watch on the jumbotron

Molly Reid
You guys are too kind. I don’t really have much to say at this point. I think by now, everyone knows that I’m pretty banged up. Everyone knows that I’ll be out of action for a long time. I’ve known it too, but I’ve been holding off hope, praying that I might make a miraculous recovery. But I’m only human, and after what Ethan put me through last week, I’m lucky to even be alive.

The crowd begins to boo at the mention of Ethan Cage’s name. Molly laughs in her bed and holds her hands up. Clearly she’s being informed of what is happening at the arena

Molly Reid
No no, don’t boo him. If it weren’t for him, you guys wouldn’t have had such a phenomenal match to watch now would you? Anyways, after all the shit I put him through, I deserved every bit of the shit that he’s put me through. Call it even Ethan.

The crowd cheers as Molly grabs the title belt in her lap.

Molly Reid
I’m so proud to be the first female IWF Champion in company history. I know hearing me say that might be confusing to some people, but I’m trying to turn my life around. I’m trying to be a nicer person, and to respect others and not just shit on everyone else in the IWF. It’s a great company full of amazing wrestlers, and I’m so glad that I could be a part of it, and actually become the IWF Champion.

The crowd cheers even louder and chant Molly’s name as she smiles on camera.

Molly Reid
Now I don’t want to say I’m retiring, because that’s crazy. But with these injuries, and the way my life is right now, I’m taking time off. I need to not only recover from these injuries, but get everything else in my life sorted out. So I guess I’m going to have to forfeit the belt, but Jessica already knows that. However, she did tell me that as a token of gratitude for putting on the match I did, even though she hates me, she’s letting me keep this IWF Championship belt.

Molly pauses and grins as she holds the belt close to her in her bed.

Molly Reid
So yeah, this is goodbye for now I guess. I won’t be gone forever, trust me. You’ll still hear from me from time to time. But again, thanks to all of you for making my time in IWF so great and so successful. And thanks for willing me to become IWF Champion.

Molly smiles and holds the title belt up in the air with her hand. The crowd erupts into cheers as the Battlegrounds logo appears on screen and the opening video begins to play.

Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos NEWBGBanner
LIVE from Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York

Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos Madison-square-garden-1

The screen cuts to a shot of the fans in the arena, all cheering wildly as fireworks and pyro go off near the stage. A shot of a few signs in the crowd are shown.

"RETURN OF THE GREATEST IWF CHAMPION EVER TONIGHT!" "< YOU MEAN VINCENT VAN ROSE RIGHT?" "I'LL GIVE YOU MY SPLEEN MOLLY!" "WHERE'S YOUR HAMMER THOR?!"

The camera cuts to a shot of the ring, before showing Johnny Electric and Matt Biggars, sitting in their announcer spots

Johnny - Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Battlegrounds!

Matt - I can't believe Molly is maybe retiring

Johnny - Well we all knew this was possible, after the hellacious match she had last week, I wasn't surprised at all by the injuries she suffered. Nobody can question the toughness of IWF superstars after what happened last week

Matt - First female IWF Champion in company history, what an honor! It's too bad she has to give it up so soon

Johnny - But we get to find out what Jessica is going to do with the IWF Championship later tonight!

Matt - Yeah we do! But first, we've got a match to call!

The screen cuts quickly to the ring, where Heather Thompson stands, waiting to call the match.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, this fatal four way is scheduled for one fall to the finish!  Introducing first…

Slayed by Overseer plays throughout the PA system.  Masochist comes out with a similar formed jacket that Chuck Matthews used to wear.  He walks down the ramp with a whole lot of boos to follow.  He then comes up and walks up the stairs.  He enters the ring as he raises his arm up, obviously prepared for the match.

Heather Thompson – From Your Girlfriend’s Bed Room, weighing in at 235 pounds…  MASOCHIST MESSSSIIIAAHHHHHHH!

Matt – Here’s a guy who’s been having a rollercoaster ride in his career here in the iWF!

Johnny – The guy’s a loser, there’s no doubt about that!

Matt – Oh come on, just because he can’t catch a break doesn’t mean he’s completely a loser.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent..

"Violence" by A Day to Remember hits the PA system followed by the 6 foot 3 Texan superstar walking out the black curtain. Beau walks onto the steel stage, taken a sudden pause while he looks out at all the people at attendance. Trying to examine everyone's reaction towards him. After showing some interest in the fans opinions for a few seconds Bowens proceeds to make his way down the steel ramp. Trying to stretch his arm muscles while the cameras follow him into the ring. Once Beau is in the squared circle he walks to the nearest turnbuckle and he takes a seat on the second turnbuckle while he waits for his opponent to come out or for the referee to ring the bell.

Heather Thompson – From Dallas, Texas…  weighing in at 201 pounds…  The Delinquent Texan…  BEAU BOOOOWWWWWEEENNNNNNSSSSSS!

Matt – Here is someone who is making his debut in the IWF!

Johnny – Well for his sake, I hope he enjoys the long ride

Heather Thompson – And their opponent…

The Nexus hits the PA as Kandi comes out on stage. Her short stature is bouncing up and down, psyching herself out. She then starts down the ramp, a smirk on her face. She gets in the ring, hand on her hip and staring up the ramp for her opposition to show up.

Heather Thompson – From Dallas, Texas….  KANDI KAAAASSSSHHHHHHH!

Matt – Here comes someone else who is debuting in this company for the first time…  And from the looks of it, she’s one sexy fox too.

Johnny – I wonder if she has a boyfriend…

Matt – Johnny, you have as much of a chance as I do…  Which isn’t much by the way…

Heather Thompson – And their opponents

Adrenalize starts as Brad makes his way down the ramp. he stops along the way teasing the fans, he slides under the ring rope and hops up on the second turnbuckle soaking in the boos from the crowd

Heather Thompson – From Colorado Springs, Colorado… weighing oin at 218 pounds...  BRAD FRANKLLLLIIIINNNNNN!

Matt – I’ve been very impressed with what this young man try to  do as of late that’s definitely for sure.

Johnny – He’s about as impressive as dirt…  

Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos Match
Fatal Fourway Match
Masochist Messiah [vs] Beau Bowens [vs] Kandi Kash [vs] Brad Franklin

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Beau and Kandi Kash lock up as Beau sends a knee right to her  Beau then irish whips her as he comes up with a huge clothesline, nearly beheading Kandi straight to the mat.  On the other hand, Messiah grabs a hold of Brad Franklin as he locks up with him.  Brad Franklin brings a forearm across Messiahs; face, taking him back some.  In the meanwhile, Beau picks up Kandi as he then hits a buzzsaw kick which is then followed by a reverse DDT which is meant with great impact.

Matt – This is just the basic thing you deal with in the beginning of the match.

Johnny – I don’t care who’s dominating as long as this match is over with.

Beau grabs Brad as he then hits a pulling Piledriver.  Beau turns around as Messiah kicks him in the gut.  He then hits a swinging neckbreaker, bringing him down to the ground with force.  Messiah picks Beau up as he then hits Snapping Yo Neck with force.  Messiah turns around as Kandi attempts for a clothesline but he ducks.  Messiah then hits a superkick straight for Kandi’s face as he has a smirk on his face.  Brad Franklin is up as he grabs Messiah.  He then hits an exploder suplex with brute force.

Matt – What a suplex by Brad Franklin!

Johnny – I thought he was gonna take Messiah’s head clean off!

Brad Franklin goes to grab Messiah again, but is taken down by a huge tackle from Beau. Messiah walks over to Kandi Kash, and goes to hit his finisher, but suddenly a man runs out of the crowd, slides into the ring, and tackles Messiah to the ground. Both men roll out of the ring and the man begins to pummel on Messiah

Matt - Who the heck is that?

Johnny - I think that's Werner Wehmract, IWF's newest roster addition!

Matt - Well whoever he is, he just took Messiah right out of the match!

Werner continues to pound on Messiah. Back in the ring, Brad gets back to his feet, before Beau grabs him by the head, lifts him up in the air, and then delivers a quick suplex. Brad slowly gets to his feet, and Beau runs and clotheslines him over the top rope and out of the ring

Johnny - And down goes Brad! Right to the outside floor!

Matt - Beau is completely controlling this match

Beau grabs Kandi as he then hits a reverse DDT on her.  He then follows it up by springboarding and hitting a moonsault.  Beau gets Kandi up as he then hits a Leaping Reverse STO, following up with a cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner….  BEAU BOWWWEEENNNNNSSSSSSS!

The referee grabs Beau Bowens by the hand and raises his arm to the sky, as Brad Franklin slowly realizes what has happened outside the ring. Werner stands up and looks down at the motionless Messiah, before retreating back into the crowd and out of site. Beau celebrates in the ring, as the show cuts backstage with Jessica Matthews-Casey in her office, standing beside a table with a large black sheet covering something on the table. She looks at the camera and begins to speak.

Jessica Matthews-Casey
As we all know at this point, Molly Reid is taking time off from the company in order to recover from her injuries suffered last week in the main event of Homecoming. We don’t know when or if she’ll return, and as such, we cannot allow Molly to hold the IWF Championship in her absence. The IWF must have a World Champion, and so we’re going to name one tonight.

Jessica pauses for a moment as the camera zooms out to show Ethan Cage standing beside her, a slight smirk on his face as he looks on.

Jessica Matthews-Casey
Last week, Ethan Cage defeated Griffin Hawkins to win the IWF World Heavyweight Championship. He went on to lose it to Molly Reid in the next match after a lapse of judgment on my part allowed the match to happen. While it was a phenomenal match and I applaud both Ethan and Molly for it, the fact of the matter is, it should not have happened. I acted out of anger when I made the match. So, with that being said, I think it’s only right that we award the IWF Championship to the person who rightfully deserves it.

Jessica Matthews-Casey takes the black sheet off of the table and reveals a new IWF World Heavyweight Championship belt underneath it. Jessica picks it up and walks over to Ethan while carrying it.

Jessica Matthews-Casey
Effective immediately, Molly Reid has been stripped of the IWF World Heavyweight Championship, and Ethan Cage has been awarded that same championship. Congratulations Ethan, you deserve this belt.

Ethan Cage takes the belt and puts it around his waist, still smirking as he does so. Jessica extends her hand towards Ethan Cage, but he just looks down at his title belt before walking out of the room, leaving Jessica hanging. The show fades back to the ring.

Johnny - Can you believe it?! Ethan Cage regains his IWF Championship that he lost to molly last week!

Matt - I can't believe that Jessica just gave it to him like that

Johnny - Well she was right. He did defend it last week in the only match scheduled ahead of time. He should be champion.

Matt - But he LOST it right after in a legal match. He should have to earn it back

Johnny - Agree to disagree, and I'm sure many other superstars will agree with you on this one. But right now we've got a big match to call!

Matt - And we're being joined by the one and only Flex Johnson!

Johnny - Excited to have you here Flex

Flex - Yeah Johnny I'm pretty interested with what is about to go down between these two guys.

Matt - Well it's nice to have you with us Flex.

Flex - Likewise Matty.

Camera pans over to Heather for the announcement.

Heather Thompson – This match is scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first…

As the thumping cow bell of Rock n' Roll Never Felt So Good ignites over the P.A. system, the audience instantly begins to throw a fit, Their jeers only grow louder as Aries makes his grand entrance from behind the curtain, arms spread wide open for the world to take in his glory. He pauses at the top of the stage for a moment, his head bobbing back and forth as he inaudibly shouts to no body but himself before finally taking off toward the ring. Making a point to mostly ignore the sea of booing fans, Aries suddenly cocks his fist back and bolts toward the one fan who happens to get their out stretched hand the closest to him, pointing and cackling at their humiliation as the jump back at his sudden movements. Once reaching the ring, Aries wastes no time in entering and taking the center of the squared circle, managing to incite more anger out of the audience as he goes to raise his fist triumphantly into the air, only to stop half way and slap his bicep with his opposite hand, giving the fans the "shove it" gesture before retreating back into his corner.

Heather Thompson – From Windsor, Ontario, Canada… weighing in at 225 pounds..  ARIES ARMDAIIISSSSSTTTTTTT!

Matt – This guy, despite his actions has been quite impressive to say the least.

Johnny – He’s at least my favorite Canadian, though of course I’m just kind of biased.

Flex - I'm not gonna care as long as he kills that stupid wannabe indian.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent…

The lights go out and a haunting Native American chant sounds through the arena, a low fog rolls down the entrance stage and ramp surrounding the ring. Then the opening chords of "Spirit Horse of the Cherokee" blares through the arena

The trail of tears began for all the Cherokee
The white men came to trade & borrow,
But then they would not leave

Storming Raven slowly walks out onto the stage, completely focused ignoring the crowd's reaction. He stands at the top of the entrance stage glaring at his opponent.

Heather Thompson – From Laredo, Texas… eighing in at 251 pounds  The Pride of Cherokee, STORMING RAVVVVVVEEEENNNNNN!

Some of us were taken by boat, and died at sea
Those of us who lived were sold to slavery.
We welcomed them as brothers, knowing nothing of
Their greed, born hunters not the hunted
As the white man hunts for me,
We are descendants of the animals
We live among the free

he slowly begins to walk down the ramp.

Our trail of tears would end one day at Wounded Knee.
Great Spirit, thunder birds fly, we are wild and free
To fight and die by the open sky, Spirit Horse ride for me

He runs down the rest of the way, and slides in the ring, before getting to his feet. He walks over and glares intimidatingly into his opponents eye, seeming to look into his soul.

Matt – Storming Raven is just one creepy motherfucker…  Even though he hasn’t really won a match in a while…  He’s a fighter and a dangerous one at that.

Johnny – I feel sorry for Aries, and I’m not ashamed to admit that.

Flex - Ahh you guys are selling Aries far too short, he's gonna put a hurting on this boy I tell yah.

Ref checks on both men and calls for the bell.

Storming Raven [vs.] Aries Armdaist

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Aries and Storm meet in the center of the ring, Aries ducks under the bigger man and goes with the waist lock behind, Storm however breaks the grip and elbows Aries hard in the face. Aries reels and turns right into a charging clothesline that flops him over, Aries struggles to his feet and is met with a series of lefts and rights which force him to over up. Storm whips him to the ropes and attempts a big boot on the rebound but Aries slides underneath and chop blocks the other leg bringing Storm down to a knee. Aries then gets a running start and grabs Storm's head then drives him down with the bulldog.

Johnny - Already some back and forth action to start this fight.

Matt - So who you pulling to win this one Flex?

Flex - Personally I perfer Aries over Storm anyday of the week.

Matt - Any reason?

Flex - You ask alot of questions.

Aries runs to the ropes and rebounds off charging towards Storm who recovers in time and flips Aries over with a back body drop. Aries hits the hat hard and struggles to his feet only to be met with a boot to the mush that knocks him on his back. Storm takes a short run and drops an elbow to the chest for good measure. Storm then pulls Aries to his feet and whips him to the corner, he moves in with a body splash but Aries ducks in time and avoids the impact. Storm reels out of the ring and stumbles towards Aries who cuts him down the knee with a low dropkick. Aries then runs to the ropes once more and plants Storm down with the fame asser bouncing his head off the campus.

Johnny - Nice move by Aries!

Flex - The boy got some spring in his step that's for sure.

Aries then turns Storm over to his back and pins him.

-1-

Storm forces the shoulder up.

Matt - Storm aint about to call it quits just yet.

Flex - He should though, this just means Aries is going to hurt him even more.

Aries stays on Storm and applys a headlock while raining closed fist into the forehead, the ref warns him about the closed fists but Aries ignores him and keeps the hold in tight. Storm manages to get himself to a vertical base and Aries starts to throw even harder blows but Storm endures it and responds with a few body shots to the ribcage, this forces Aries to loosen his grip on Storm's neck and Storm takes advantage of this and shoves Aries to the ropes. Aries rebounds back and hits a brick wall as Storm floors him with the shoulder tackle. Aries springs to his feet just as Storm takes running towards the ropes, he runs to the opposite side and attempts to cut down Storm with the low dropkick but Storm sees the move coming and jumps over while still running to the opposite side. Aries recovers and gets ran over as Storm steamrolls him with another shoulder tackle knocking Aries over.

Johnny - Well Storm is a tough customer, he's just having his way with Aries.

Flex - Yeah whatever man, Aries is just biding his time.

Aries struggles to his feet in time for Storm to whip him to the ropes, Aries however hangs on the ropes and Storm charges in looking to kick Arie's head, Aries reacts just in time and ducks while pulling the rope down, causing Storm to get catch in between the top rope, the pain of having his groin wedged on the top rope is clearly shown as he holds in that akward position.

Matt - Ohhh he's singing soprano alright.

Johnny - Aries with his quick thinking is able to turn this match completly around.

Flex - It's like I said he was simply biding his time.

Aries dosent waste any time as he climbs the nearest turnbuckle, he leaps off and knocks Storm off the top rope with a clothesline that knocks him down into the outside. Aries slides down and starts hammering at Storm's back with repeated elbows while the ref counts them out.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Matt - Aries laying the damage thick.

Flex - I don't why the ref has to insist on counting em out, I mean I'm all for watching Aries beat the shit out of Storm.

-4-

-5-

Aries then picks Storm up and attempts to whip him to the metal post but Storm reverses the momentum and hard whips Aries head first into the metal post and he falls down near the apron.

Johnny - Game changer from Storm, I think that shot might have knocked Aries out.

Flex - Shit come on man get up!

Matt - ref is still counting.

-6-

-7-

Storm moves over to where Aries is and throws him back into the ring, he then hooks the leg and covers.

-1-

-2-

Ref stops when he sees Arie's foot on the bottem rope and stops the count promping Storm to get right back up.

Johnny - Aries able to save himself with that rope break.

Matt - Yeah that helpped his chances.

Flex - Yo what's Storm doing now?

Storm and the ref start arguing with the ref pointing at the rope and Storm just shaking his head. Meanwhile Aries crawls over to a nearby corner and grabs what looks to be a loaded glove and silently puts it on his left hand. Storm finally gives up and lifts Aries to his feet and throws him into the corner then starts to set him up for the Storm Warning.

Matt - Oh boy Storm Warning coming right up!

Flex - Aries better find a way to get out of it!

Aries jumps and grabs Storm's head as he lets go of Aries and he pulls Storm into the mat with a facebuster, Aries gets to his feet and runs to the ropes while Storm staggers to his feet while holding his face. Aries runs towards Storm who attempts a haymaker but Aries ducks under it and Storm spins completly around, Aries gains speed by bounding off the ropes and winds up the loaded glove and throws a falcon punch right into the kisser of Storm who crumbles to the ground.

Johnny - Aries with the The P.O.K.E!

Flex - Kid is counting sheep now.

Matt - All Aries has to do is cover him.

Aries dosent bother to discard the glove and instead just covers Storm.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Aries Armadaist!

Flex - Told ya that Aries would win it.

Matt - Well you wern't wrong but damn what a match between these two.

Aries allows the ref to raise his arm which happens to be the one with the loaded glove as the crowd lets him have it. He just shrugs and leaves via bottom rope. The camera centers on him for a brief moment before we take a small break.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos Tumblr_mlu2q1RIHo1s99l9fo1_500

Because it's the Cup

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show the inside of Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York.  The lights in the arena, one by one slowly fade off until the entire arena sits pitch black. Tonight’s turn out is great, the arena is nearly jam packed with maybe the greatest wrestling fans ever seen to date. A buzz falls over the crowd as we sit there...waiting. Finally the lights along the tron pulsate as words begin to be spoken.

Because in this there is no teacher, no pupil; there is no leader; there is no guru; there is no Master, no Saviour.
You yourself are the teacher and the pupil; you are the Master; you are the guru; you are the leader; you are everything.
And to understand is to transform what is.

“Diamond” by Stick To Your Guns blares with every pulse of the song's intro, a series of bright blinding white lights flash in time. Violently, the song’s pulsating intro kicks into the hammering of guitars as wind and smoke chaotically collect, swirl and clash on the entrance stage until it engulfs the entire stage whole.

I know that what's in front of me is a reflection of what is inside of me
I see that I need to be myself because it's so lonely in the eyes of someone else
I feel
Oh I feel
Ya I feel and I always will

Every light in the arena slowly fade off except the red “exit” signs. The energy of the crowd is amazing. The lights flicker off, as the strobe lights continue to flicker throughout the arena.

I starve to leave fee from fear
To free myself, before I disappear
I am forever more than just surviving
This is my life and this life is my diamond
My time,
Your time,
Our time is running out

A few spotlights in the arena scan through the crowd. Appearing from a tunnel in the crowd Alex Dillinger stands tall with the crowd at their feet. With an arm in the air the crowd greets him with a tremendous ovation. Walking down the steps and through the crowd on a mission Dillinger makes his way to the ring...

Heather Thompson- Ladies and gentlemen…Making his way to the ring at this time…From Los Angeles, California…Alex Dillinger!

Johnny- Welcome back folks!

Matt- It looks like the man who had a big time victory at Homecoming, Alex Dillinger, has a little something to say!

Johnny- Rumors have been swirling all week long on Twitter, first about the fate of the IWF World Heavyweight Championship…

Matt- …Which has been decided…

Johnny- …and who the new #1 Contender will be since the departure of Griffin Hawkins and Molly Reid!

Matt- Which I think Alex Dillinger is out here to discuss!

I know you, because you're just like me
Always questioning every single thing
Never giving up without a fight
Because for you, your resistance is a way of life

Young and angry, with every right to be
Bent but not broken, hanging on by a thread
Looked past by most, looked down on by all.
We don't need them, it's forever us against them all
Forever us against them all

The fans in the front row reach out and touch Alex as he hops over the barricade continuing to reach for him until he slides under the bottom rope. The flashing bulbs of cameras surround and overtake the ring as Alex Dillinger rises up from the mat and climbs up on the turnbuckle. Facing the hard camera, Alex pounds his chest like a BEAST. Hopping down off the rope he heads to his corner cracking his wrists and knuckles getting loose before walking over to the ring ropes and grabbing a microphone from the time keeper

Alex Dillinger
I did what I said I’d do at Homecoming folks…I did what I set out to do. I got into this ring, had a hell of a match with that psycho Saint, and then walked out victorious.

The fans all cheer loudly as a small smile appears on Alex Dillinger’s face

Alex Dillinger
But I’m not out here to gloat about my victory. I’m out here to discuss the incredible circumstances surrounding the new IWF World Heavyweight Champion, Ethan Cage!

The fans all, predictably, boo. Alex Dillinger lets them boo for a moment before motioning for silence

Alex Dillinger
Now, now. Ethan put on a great showing at Homecoming too. Granted, he lost but…

Alex Dillinger scratches his head for a moment as a confused look appears on his face

Alex Dillinger
Wait…if Ethan Cage lost…How the hell is he the new IWF World Heavyweight Champ?! On what planet does that make sense?! Whatever…here’s the long and short of it ladies and gents. I’m here, in IWF to start a revolution…a revolution that will see the dawning of a new age of IWF superstar. I’m here to up the ante of this business and introduce the next generation of IWF legends! With that in mind, I am officially challenging Ethan Cage to…

The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation. As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury walks through the entrance curtain, his head low so to not show his face. He flicks his hood back and riles up the fans from the stage, getting an even louder response.

"HATE!"

On that word Gordon fist pumps out in front of him, queuing a blast of pyro from behind him.

Johnny- Well, I guess we will never know what Alex Dillinger was going to say…because the new IWF High Impact Champion, Gordon Fury, is making his way down to the ring!

Matt- Gordon Fury put on a hell of a show alongside Tim Patrick and Flex Johnson in that sickening Lego Deathmatch! I didn’t realize Legos could be so hardcore!!!!

Johnny- It truly was a sight to behold, I’ll give all three guys that!

"I'm filled with hate,
And you will regret!
How did I get so lost?"

"FIGHT!
I’ll win this fight,
Pull Myself out!
Save myself at all cost!"

Gordon slaps hands with the fans on his way down the ramp, constantly on the move, going to both sides of the ramp.

"Give me my,
My life back!
I will take what’s gone..."

Gordon gets to the ring and climbs the ring steps, before stepping onto the apron, turning so that he is facing away from the ring.

"How?
How'd we come this far?
Why did we survive?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon turns and leaps in one motion, landing straight on the second turnbuckle. He then pumps his fist into the air, causing an uproar of cheers.

"Where did we go wrong?
What did we not see?

Gordon then leaps off the turnbuckle and goes across the ring to the opposite corner, jumping up to the second turnbuckle, before riling up the fans again. He jumps down from the turnbuckle before taking off his hoodie and throwing it into the crowd. Gordon Fury then turns and reaches into his pocket and takes out a microphone

Gordon Fury
Sorry Alex…I just couldn’t let you finish your little challenge there. Mostly because…while your victory against Saint at Homecoming was impressive…I think the image that most people are going to remember about Homecoming is going to be the image of me, standing victorious in the center of the ring, holding the IWF High Impact Championship up high in the air amid a pile of bodies, blood, and Legos!

The crowd pops loudly at the mention of the Lego Deathmatch. Alex Dillinger rolls his eyes as Gordon Fury brings the mic up to his lips once more

Gordon Fury
You know, Alex Dillinger, you were talking earlier about bringing a revolution to IWF. You mentioned bringing a new breed of IWF superstar to this business and introducing a whole new era in IWF history. Which is all well and good….except the person who is going to bring in that new era isn’t going to be you. Nope…it’s going to be the man who is going to be the first ever man in IWF history to hold the IWF High Impact Championship AND the IWF World Heavyweight Championship AT THE SAME TIME!

The herald of this new era is going to be the guy who has been, over half a year now, been the work horse of the mid-card. The herald of the new era is going to be the guy who is ready to take the big leap up into the main event and show the world that he is ready for a main event title shot!

The lights in the arena dim.  "The Voice of Violence blasts through the PA system and this video begins to play on the big screens.

A spotlight shines in the crowd and searches for Tim Patrick, who is spotted in the crowd.  He begins to make his way through the fans wearing a black IRA style balaclava mask, a flank jacket, black jeans, black gloves, and black wrestling boots.  

Johnny- Now what?!

Matt- I guess Tim Patrick wants to weigh in

Tim Patrick makes his way to the guardrail and hops over it, sliding under the ring ropes.  He climbs to the 2nd rope in the far side of the ring and raises his fist in the air. He hops down and removes his mask and jacket. TP reaches into his coat and produces his own microphone

Tim Patrick
You know Gordon…I actually do believe we were just describing me just now. A guy who has been the work horse for the mid-card…a guy who is ready to take the next step in this business…a guy who is ready to be a main eventer in this industry…

Gordon Fury raises his microphone and is getting ready to speak when…

Here we go again!
Another night of being bummed
I keep to myself
Avoid society
Cancel plans with everyone

I know!
Cause this is how it always ends
Of all the ways you can't relate to anyone
To anything at all

“It’s Complicated” by A Day To Remember blasts out of the house PA system as Sean Libby makes his way out from backstage, carrying his own microphone

Sean Libby
Cut the music, cut the music…

Johnny- Good grief

Matt- I guess anyone can throw their hats into the ring! WHY NOT THA LIBBEH?!??!?

Sean Libby walks down the entrance ramp, climbs the steel ring steps, and ducks into the ring

Sean Libby
Now, I know that I’ve been out of the game awhile here…but I have been paying my dues over the last few years. If all of you remember, I was on the DEBUT EPISODE of Battle Grounds! I was the guy who was the first non-NLWF ex-patriot to sign with IWF when it was first starting out. In my entire career here in IWF, I have only ever gotten ONE shot at the IWF World Heavyweight Championship! ONE!

Sean Libby turns and looks at Tim Patrick, who is giving Sean Libby a questionable, suspicious look

Sean Libby
And yes, Timmy, I know that you believe that you have paid your dues and, as great a competitor as you are and as close a friend as you are, I truly believe, in my heart of hearts, that my time has come! I truly believe that it is my time to step up and prove to the world that I am ready to be taken seriously as a competitor here in IWF!

I’m not back here to be the joke anymore. I’m not back in IWF to dance, to sing, to be all bubbly and have a good time. I am back here, in IWF, to do one thing and one thing only…I am back in IWF to…

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appearing in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing Steel Angel standing at the center. Steel Angel is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. Steel's long black hair flows in the air as he stares at the crowd before him.

Johnny-REALLY?! MORE?!

Matt- Steel Angel has been an IWF main stay for well over a year now…and he hasn’t gotten a title shot in awhile…

Johnny- THIS IS ALREADY A CLUSTERFUCK!!! WHY THE HELL IS Steel Angel STICKING HIS NOSE INTO THIS?!

Matt- Chaos creates opportunity?

They fall in line, one at a time
Ready to play
(I can't see them anyway)
No time to lose, we've got to move
Steady your helm
(I am losing sight again)

Steel Angel, carrying his own microphone, walks down the entrance ramp and ducks between the ropes, joining the four other superstars in the center of the ring

Steel Angel
Well…I’d say this is a right proper mess…

Steel Angel looks around the ring at the sea of faces staring at him

Steel Angel
Gordon Fury and Alex Dillinger out here, talking about revolutions and a new generation…Tim Patrick and Sean Libby out here talking about paying their dues and claiming that they are ready for the next step…

Steel Angel chuckles to himself as he looks at the four other competitors

Steel Angel
Gentlemen…I’ve been to the top. I have held the IWF World Heavyweight Championship in my arms. I have felt what it is like to the king of IWF….and then it was all taken from me. Stripped away from me in the blink of an eye. Since that day, I have dreamed of having it all again. I have spent every single waking moment thinking of nothing else but being the IWF World Heavyweight Champion once more…

Alex Dillinger suddenly interjects

Alex Dillinger
That actually explains why you and Parker got your asses kicked at Homecoming

Steel Angel is about to respond when he suddenly catches a glimpse of Tim Patrick smirking

Steel Angel
What the hell are you laughing at? You got your ass kicked in a match featuring kid’s toys

The smirk quickly disappears from Tim Patrick’s face as he steps up and goes toe to toe with Steel Angel

Tim Patrick
The fuck did you just say to me?

Steel Angel drops his mic as he and Tim Patrick begin jawing at each other. Gordon Fury’s laughter is suddenly heard, which draws the ire of Sean Libby. Alex Dillinger takes a few steps back, watching the entire thing unfold in front of him, eyeing each competitor

Johnny- It seems like things are getting pretty intense here…

Matt- This whole thing is about to erupt at a moment’s notice!

The five men are about to start throwing punches when the lights suddenly die. The fans all leap to their feet and begin cheering

Johnny- WHAT NOW?!

Matt- IT’S DEATH ANGEL!!! IT HAS TO BE!!!!!

The camera suddenly shows a single thing on the screen

Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos Wwe-raw-201201170406403386

“KILL ME WITH A BEAT!”

The sound of “Do You Call My Name?” by Ra roars out of the house speakers as a single light turns on at the top of the stage. The light is shining up from beneath the entrance stage, shining upwards, casting a single lone figure in a bright light. The figure is standing with his back to the ring and is wearing a blue and white LED studded jacket with black and gold wrestling trunks on. “Boston’s Avenger” is written across the back of the trunks. As the guitar riff kicks in, fireworks erupt from under the stage on either side

Some people seem to think they always know what's best for you
Their little minds try to create a world to keep you still
The bolt is thrown, the cage is locked
You saw this, don't you lie
At first you cry and then you hate those people stole your will...

Do as you are told and maybe then they'll let you out
You might be dead and cold, you might be full of doubt
Don't try to escape cuz you don't have nowhere to go
If nothing is your fate... there's no scenario
No nothing

The figure slowly turns around, revealing the smirking face of Corey Casey

Johnny- It’s the Chairman of the Board!

Matt- Does Corey Casey look a little…different to you?

Johnny- Oh my God…for the last two weeks we’d seen cryptic tweets from Corey Casey about “The Greatest IWF World Heavyweight Champion ever” returning to the ring…this can only mean one thing!!!

Matt- Corey Casey IS GOING TO LACE HIS BOOTS BACK UP?! THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS IN THE RING BETTER RUN!!!!

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey begins to walk down the entrance ramp and toward the ring. He reaches out and slaps the outstretched hands of some of the fans on either side of the isle

So you just sit there, stuck, afraid to risk reality
Afraid to cause yourself more pain, to face insanity
But nothing ventured, nothing gained
You see... your fear's your cage
You beg for help but you're alone, stuck in a helpless rage

(it's me.... I see, please... let me out I'm petrified)

Corey Casey hops up on the ring apron and ducks in between the second and third rope as he enters the ring. He then climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds his clenched fists straight out to either side. The rest of the men in the ring all watch Corey Casey silently, all of them with skeptical looks etched deeply into their features…except for Tim Patrick, who has a cold look of hatred simmering in the pits of his eyes

(C'mon)

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey hops down from the turnbuckle, walks over to the ring ropes, and signals for the time keeper to bring him a microphone. The time keeper hands Corey Casey a mic, which Corey Casey then brings up to his lips

Corey Casey
You know…for the past two weeks, I have made it a point on Twitter to warn each and every single superstar on the roster that the greatest IWF World Heavyweight Champ of all time was coming back. I made it a point to tweet every couple of days that the man who has won all the big matches, done pretty much everything that there is to do in this business, the man that was coming back to re-establish his empire was coming…

Corey Casey looks over at Tim Patrick, who is still glaring a hole through Corey Casey. Corey Casey winks at Tim Patrick and gives Timmy a wide smile

Corey Casey
What’s the matter Timmy, not happy about the prospect of getting back into the ring with me?

Tim Patrick tries to lunge at Corey Casey but Sean Libby manages to grab Tim Patrick and hold him back. Corey Casey laughs as he hops backwards a step

Corey Casey
Easy there, killer!

Alex Dillinger suddenly steps up and goes toe to toe with Corey Casey

Alex Dillinger
Look Casey, as overjoyed as I’m sure everyone is to see you…and as entertaining as I’m sure you’re finding all of this…why the hell are you out here? Are you trying to say you’re going to use your influence to get yourself a title match? Because I’m pretty damn sure the Board of Directors, your wife especially, wouldn’t take too kindly to that

A devilish smile appears on Corey Casey’s face as he looks Alex Dillinger dead in the eyes

Corey Casey
I said, over and over and over again, for the past two weeks on Twitter, that the greatest IWF World Heavyweight Champion was returning to IWF to re-establish his empire…to right that which is wrong with this business, and to take back what is rightfully his…but I wasn’t talking about me…I am only his herald…I am only the voice of the Emperor…

Johnny- Wait…Emperor…

Matt- Hasn’t Corey Casey referred to someone as that before…?

Corey Casey points up the entrance ramp and slowly begins to back up towards the far side of the ring

Corey Casey
Ladies and gentlemen…welcome back my best friend…the man who is going to take back what is rightfully his…the true Emperor of IWF…

The lights fade as "The God That Failed" by Metallica begins to play through the arena. The fans rise to their feet, already beginning to boo or shout obscenities in the direction of the upper stage as the lights begin to fade; just a dim light shining on the top of the stage. A loud blast of pyro shocks the ears of those in the arena as Alexander Remington appears in the midst of the smoke, TFM hanging off his arm, as he cracks a smile, looking out upon his loyal subjects or detractors before turning his focus to the ring, ignoring the chants from the masses as they beg and plead for him to leave their presence.

Johnny- IT’S HIM! IT’S HIM!

Matt- ALEXANDER REMINGTON IS BACK IN IWF!!!!

Alexander Remington plants a kiss on the lips of TFM before, smugly, he makes his way down to the ring, ignoring the outreached hands of those fans who are still a fan of Alexander's work, coldly walking slowly toward the ring until he finally reaches the ring apron. Slowly stepping onto the side of the ring apron, he leans his back against the ropes as he once again pans his eyes around the arena, taking in the atmosphere, almost loving the negative attention pointed in his direction. He shrugs them off finally as he enters the ring. Immediately Alex Dillinger walks across the ring and gets in Alexander Remington’s face. Alexander Remington smiles….before cocking back and dropping Alex Dillinger with a stiff right hand.

Suddenly, violence begins to break out everywhere all six men begin hitting anyone or anything that comes close to them

Johnny- HERE WE GO!

Matt- ALL HELL HAS BROKEN LOOSE!!!!!

The fans erupt with cheers as the six men try to beat the holy hell out of each other. IWF Security along with some of the members of the undercard and referees come storming out from backstage and slide into the ring, attempting to separate the six men. The fans begin to boo and chant

“LET THEM FIGHT!”
“LET THEM FIGHT!”
“LET THEM FIGHT”

“Before He Cheats” blasts out of the house PA system as Jessica Matthews-Casey walks out from backstage. The camera pans over to show Corey Casey’s face for a moment before cutting back up to the stage where Jessica Matthews-Casey is shown glaring down the entrance ramp at the combatants in the ring

Jessica Matthews-Casey
ENOUGH! STOP IT! I WILL NOT HAVE THIS ON MY SHOW!

The six men in the ring continue to talk shit to each other while still being held back by members of IWF Security and some of the members of the IWF undercard and referees. Corey Casey glares up the entrance ramp, a mixture of love and anger swirling in the depths of his gaze as he looks up at Jessica Matthews-Casey

Jessica Matthews-Casey
Look…enough is enough! All of you have legitimate claims to the #1 Contender’s Spot for the IWF World Heavyweight Championship…which is why, tonight, in the main event, we will have an elimination six pack challenge match! Alexander Remington vs. Alex Dillinger vs. Gordon Fury vs. Steel Angel vs. Tim Patrick vs. Sean Libby!

The crowd erupts in cheers at the news

Johnny- HOLY FUCK, WHAT A MATCH!!!!!!!

Matt- PAY PER VIEW QUALITY FOR FREE, JOHNNY!  THE PEOPLE HERE IN MSG AND WATCHING AT HOME ARE IN FOR A GODDAMNED TREAT!

The camera zooms in on Jessica Matthews-Casey’s face for a moment before slowly positioning behind her to show the six men back in the ring. The camera zooms in on the chaos in the ring for a moment before slowly fading to commercial
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos   Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:09 pm

The show comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring. In one corner, Skyla Vaughn bounces from one foot to the other and back again

Heather Thompson- The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

The camera fades out over to the stage as the sounds of Christina Aguilera's “Vanity” comes onto the PA system as possibly the most controversial diva in this match is making her way out to the stage. The controversial diva Allison Bailey has made her onto the stage, wearing the same outfit that was was earlier in the night she stands proudly. The fans start to boo almost instantaneously after seeing the beautiful brunette. Putting a smirk on her face, Allison takes her hands and places them in her straightened brunette hair. Playing around in it playfully the fans continue to boo. As the fans boo she seems to take it with great pleasure, with a sense of ease she takes her hands out of her hair before she start to walk down the ramp. Now the sounds of the ring announcers voice again resonate throughout the arena.

Heather Thompson- From London, England…Weighing in at 119 Pounds…Allison Bailey!

Johnny- Allison Bailey has had a tough time since debuting here in IWF

Matt- That she has….however I’ve talked to her backstage a few times and she seems to have her chin up and is actually a pretty positive person

Johnny- Let’s hope she can turn some of that positivity into some wins!

At the sound of her name, the British born diva throws her arms into the air. The fans continue to boo as the diva walks down the ramp. A few seconds later she throws her hands back down to the side. Unlike Peaches, this diva doesn't take kindly to the boos and trash talking that she is getting from the fans. The British diva starts to laugh as she looks at the fans, she mouths something that can't be picked up by the camera but it is obvious that it isn't exactly kind to the fans.

The British beauty has made her way down to the ringside area. She has a smirk planted on her face, as the firm boo's from the jam-packed crowd. She looks at the three combatants that are in the ring. As she continues to look at them she flicks her brunette locks off of her right shoulder before taking another advancing step. Instead of going over to the steel ring stairs like most competitors do, Allison looks to her side and sees official Ryu Sanu, walking over to him, she has on a very seductive smile. Placing a hand on the referee, she moves down his black and white vertical striped shirt. With a smile on her face she leans over to him and covers her mouth, it is assumed that she is telling him something. As the fans continue to boo, Suddenly the vivacious diva makes her way to the pulling herself up onto the ring apron she then flicks her hair off of her left shoulder. As the beauty enters the ring under the top rope she goes walks into the center of the ring and looks at the other divas in the ring, then lets out a sensuous laugh. Turning her attention to the fans on the right of her she throws her hands into the air though all the fans can do is boo her. The sounds of “Vanity” slowly fades out

Heather Thompson- And her opponent…Already in the ring…From San Francisco, California…Weighing in at 115 Pounds…Skyla Vaughn!

Skyla Vaughn takes a few steps out of her corner and raises her clenched fists to the sky

Johnny- Not much of an entrance for Skyla Vaughn

Matt- Not much of one? I DIDN’T EVEN NOTICE SHE WAS IN THERE!!!

The ref looks at both divas and nods before calling for the bell

Skyla Vaughn [vs.] Allison Bailey

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Skyla Vaughn and Allison Bailey meet in the center of the ring. Skyla Vaughn suddenly lashes out, catching Allison Bailey in the gut. Skyla Vaughn then leaps into the air and comes crashing down across the back of Allison Bailey’s neck with a fame asser

Johnny- NO WAY!

Matt- SMOKED OUT ALREADY?!

Skyla Vaughn hooks Allison Bailey’s leg as the ref drops down and counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner….Skyla Vaughn!

The ref leans down and goes to help Skyla Vaughn to her feet but Skyla Vaughn shoves the ref away and pulls herself up to a standing position.

Johnny- I guess we are lucky Skyla Vaughn doesn’t work by the hour

Matt- No entrance, no time wasted, no fucking around when it comes to Skyla Vaughn!

The camera zooms in on Skyla Vaughn, who has climbed the nearest turnbuckle and is basking in the boo’s of the fans. The camera stays focused on Skyla Vaughn for a moment before cutting to the top of the stage, where Aries Armadaist walks out and down to the ring. He tells everyone to clear out, which they do. Some people come out with a cage and place it in the opposite corner.

Johnny - Here we are again for IWF's second ever Inter Species match up!

Matt - Is this seriously going to be a thing now? This is a thing now isn't it?

The camera cuts to Aries standing in his corner, a more than infuriated expression on his face as he anxiously bounces from foot to foot in his corner. The camera then cuts to the opposite corner, revealing Aries' opponent for this match up: a beaver.

Matt - Apparently, I'm told this match was scheduled for out Homecoming Pay-Per-View last Sunday, but apparently Aries' opponent no...showed? Can beavers even no show?

Johnny - Well this one did! So Aries decided to take the fight to the Beaver's home town tonight!

[Ding Ding Ding!]

The referee signals for the bell, an Aries immediately come stomping out of the corner to the center of the ring, taking a low grapplers stance as the Beaver simply begins to scurry around the outskirts of of the ring around Aries, the Canadian refusing to take one eye off the rodent as he anxiously shifts himself around as the beaver circles him.

Matt - What's even odder about the match--

Johnny - What's even otter?

Matt - What's even MORE ODD than the match itself, is how much the New Yord crowd is behind the beaver...

Johnny - Well, it is their state animal in the ring!

The audience begins to audible chant "BEA-VER! BEA-VER! BEA-VER!" as Aries starts to draw closer to his opponent, the beaver now turning it's back to Aries as he inches closer. Suddenly, Aries goes to shoot in to grapple with the beaver, his amateur skills taking over. Unfortunately for Armadaist he is cut short as a loud smack echos across the arena as Aries finds the beaver's tail whacking him across the face, sending the bewildered Canadian quickly retreating as he tumbled backward.

Aries cautiously backed toward the ropes, the beaver now looking as it was going on the offensive, scurrying to the center of the ring as it sporatically would threaningly slap its tail against the canvas, causing Aries to jump back slightly each time.

Matt - That counter by the beaver seems to have rattled Aries a little!

Johnny - Hey, beaver's tails kill more people every year than great white sharks!

Aries took another low stance as he attempted to shoot in once again. Unfortunately, Aries met a similar fate as the Beaver sudenly rolled forward, another smack echoing around the arena as the audience groaned in repose to Aries getting another face full of Beaver tail. All these blows to the head seemed to be having an effect on Aries as he quickly backed up, his knees seeming to wobble slightly.

Quickly shaking his head to clear the fuzz, Aries attempted his offense once again. But, as the beaver went to take another swipe, Aries hesitated, faking the beaver out as it's tail smacked against empty canvas, immediately shooting in as he finnally managed to grapple the aquatic rodent. He locks him arms around the beaver, occasionally throwing a punch or two into the beaver's sides as Aries attempts to keep the beavers tail in submission.

Matt - Looks like Aries is finally getting some offense in!

Johnny - The beaver is nothing to take lightly, thought! You never know what tricks a beaver may have in store!

Suddenly, the beaver quickly shifts within Aries' grasp, a look of compete horror now donning on his as he was now face to face with the beaver's deadly hind end. Before he could even react, the beaver began to unload a flurry of strikes, every single one being just as audible as the last.

Johnny - Aw, man, Aries can't handle these SICK BEAVER COMBOS!

Aries finally manages to push his way away from the beaver, nearly collapsing as his knees buckle underneith him, the beaver now seeming to taunt him as it turns it's back to him once again, repeatadly slapping its tail against the canvas.

Matt - I think this beaver is going to come out the victor on this one..over a full grown 200lb man...

Johnny - Aries has got to find an opening and take this beaver out as quick as he can!

Aries now stomped his foot onto the ground, getting a firm stance as he forced his wobbly legs to make him stand up straight, clenching his fists as he tilted his head back toward the skies, bellowing out what seemed to be some sort of battle cry. He then shot his arms out in two different direction as he pointed toward the crowd.

Aries Armadaist
ULTIMATE ATOMIC BUSTER!!!

Matt - Aries is calling for...something?!

Johnny - Hey, I think I know this move!

Aries immediately shoots in, catching another blow to the face from the beaver's tail, but to the awe of everyone in attendance, simply powering through it as he grabs the beaver into a waist lock, immediately lifting it up and throwing it backwards, arching back as he drives the beaver into the canvas with a German Suplex.

Johnny - ULTIMATE!

Matt - What..?

Aries then rolls through, getting back to a vertical base as he lifts the beaver up into the air once again, this time, dropping down to a knee as he drops the beaver back first onto his knee for a Backbreaker.

Johnny - ATOMIC!

Matt - What is going on?!

Finally, Aries throws the beaver into the air with all his might, the crowd shouting in shocked as gravity began to pull the beaver back down to Earth, now heading for the canvas head first. Aries quickly followed up, running forward and leaping into the air himself, catching the beaver in his clutches in mid-air as he drove the beaver down into the canvas with a devastating Piledriver, the crowd immediately exploding into cheers and jeers.

Johnny - BUSTAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Matt - I think Aries just killed a beaver tonight folks!

Aries holds the beaver in place for a pin as the referee quickly moved into for the count

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

The bell rings and the crowd, surprisingly, cheers in response as Aries' music hits, pushing the beaver away as he attempted to stand, his knees finally buckling under him as he fell back to the canvas, the referee holding up Aries' hand in victory as he laid in an exhausted heap in the center of the ring.

Johnny - Aries picks up a big win as he trimphs over New York's state Animal, officially making him 2-0 against the animal kingdom! What do you think Matt?

Matt - I think I need a new job

The show slowly fades out to commercial

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos 356c99e4fbccf4d6159ed2cde763ae44

#BecauseItsTheCup

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Johnny Electric and Matt Biggars, both of whom are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Johnny- Awful lot of hockey commercials in this part of the show

Matt- Well everyone knows that the Stanley Cup Playoffs are going on!

Johnny- Do they though, Matt? Do they?

Matt- Well if they don’t….THEY DAMN SURE DO NOW!

The shot cuts over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring. Already in the ring, sitting atop a corner turnbuckle winking at several men, Guy LeDouche sits preening himself like a bird while “It’s Raining Men” blasts out of the house PA system

Heather Thompson- The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first….Already in the ring…From San Francisco, California…Weighing in at 165 Pounds…Guy LeDouche!

Guy LeDouche hops down off the turnbuckle and gives the men in the audience a sexy wave of sexiness

Johnny- This is uncomfortable

Matt- Reminds me of Swan Lee…only somehow less good…

Heather Thompson looks visibly uncomfortable as she once again brings the mic up to her lips

Heather Thompson- Uh…and uh…his opponent…

The sound of static can be heard and then it cuts to

Am I going insane?
My blood is boiling inside my veins
An evil felling attacks
My body's shaking there's no turning to black
As you eyes start to blister
There's just nope for our final embrace

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee the Kelly stands to his right side and runs her hands up down Jack's body.

Heather Thompson- From Green Bay, Wisconsin…Weighing in at 230 Pounds…Jack Savage!

Johnny- Jack Savage is back in IWF!

Matt- This has been an unbelievable night of returns thus far!

Johnny- Well, Jack Savage has quite the opponent to make his return against…I think…?

Matt- Never underestimate a flaming homosexual, Johnny.

Johnny- Truth

So here we are...
I'm in your head..
I'm in your heart!

Noah Philips steeps out on the stage wearing a suit and holding a silver Halliburton briefcase and stands behind Jack and Kelly.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light the flame
Pay the price for your betrayal
You betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack Savage stands up and Howard Harvard slowly leads the group to the ring.

I was told to stay away
Those two word I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

As they group gets to the ringside Noah Philips and Howard Harvard both go over to the steeps. Howard Harvard goes up them first and is fallowed by Noah. Jack stands still as Kelly again runs her hand up and down his body.

Is it my turn to die?
My heart is pounding as I say goodbye
So now I dance in the flames
I love you crying and screaming my name

Jack stands there smiling from ear to ear. As Noah and Howard both enter the ring and point down to Jack and Kelly Savage.

You said that we'd be forever
How could you kill me and lie to my face?
Now that we can't be together
There is no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I'm in your head
I'm in your heart!!!

Jack and Kelly both slowly make there way over to the steeps and Kelly goes up them first fallowed closely by Jack. As the reach the top Jack out stretches his arms. Kelly walks over and opens the ropes and waits for Jack.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light a flame
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack walks over to the ropes that are being held open for him by Kelly as he enters he kiss her deeply and passionately on the mouth.

I was told to stay away
Those two words I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!!

Jack walks over to the right turnbuckle closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

GO!!

Jack smiles from ear to ear. As he droops down from the turnbuckle and faces Guy LeDouche. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Jack Savage [vs.] Guy LeDouche

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Jack Savage flies across the ring and unloads an onslaught of offensive kicks and punches, forcing Guy LeDouche back into the corner turnbuckle. Jack Savage suddenly leaps up into the air and connects a head kick that slumps Guy LeDouche over. Jack Savage reaches out and perches Guy LeDouche on the top rope. Jack Savage then climbs up after Guy LeDouche, hooks Guy LeDouche’s head, and dives backwards, spiking Guy LeDouche’s skull into the canvas

Johnny- SAVAGE SPIKE!

Matt- Thanks for coming out, Guy LeDouche!

Jack Savage hooks both of Guy LeDouche’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Jack Savage!

Jack Savage gets to his feet and allows the ref to hold his wrist aloft in victory

Johnny- An impressive return to the ring for Jack Savage!

Matt- I think this second go around could see Jack Savage achieve the most success he’s ever seen before in his career!

Jack Savage celebrates in the ring for a moment. All of a sudden, Alexander Raven slides into the ring, sprints across the ring, and grabs Jack Savage from behind. Alexander Raven then lifts Jack Savage up and powers Jack Savage down to the canvas with a German Suplex. Alexander Raven then digs his knees into the lower back of Jack Savage, hard. Alexander Raven then links his fingers under Jack Savage’s jaw, and lifts Jack Savage’s head up, stretching Jack Savage’s neck backwards, sending pressure up through his neck. He continues to apply pressure, digging his knees deeper into Jack Savage’s lower back.

Johnny- What the fuck is Alexander Raven doing out here?!

Matt- I have no clue!!!

The ref tries to pry Alexander Raven off of Jack Savage but Alexander Raven head butts the ref, knocking the ref to the canvas. Alexander Raven then cranks back on the hold, causing Jack Savage to scream out in pain

Johnny- Alexander Raven is going to snap Jack Savage’s spine in half!

Matt- Someone stop this!!!!

More refs and IWF Security storm out from backstage and run down the entrance ramp. Before they slide into the ring, Alexander Raven releases his hold on Jack Savage and rolls out of the ring. Alexander Raven then turns, leaps over the security barricade, and escapes through the fans

Johnny- A vicious hit and run attack by Alexander Raven!

Matt- Jack Savage looks like he’s in real pain!

The camera zooms in on Jack Savage for a moment, who is wincing in pain and grabbing his lower back, before cutting to commercial
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos   Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:53 pm

The show returns from commercial with Heather Thompson in the ring

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is set for one-fall! Introducing first…

"Animals" by Nickleback starts plays, and the crowd stars booing. As they continue to boo, a single purple light glides to the middle of the entrance stage, sitting there as the chorus starts playing over the speakers. Once the chorus starts, Megan pushes the curtain away and walks onto the stage, smirking as she stands in the center of the purple spotlight. She leans forward, bending at her waist as she blows a kiss to everyone in the crowd, smirking as she straightens up and they continue to boo her. She begins to sashay down the entrance ramp, the smirk staying on her face as she got closer and closer to the ring. Upon reaching the ring, Megan hops onto the ring apron and does a bit of light bouncing, getting herself psyched up a bit before stepping between the middle and top ropes, standing there for a moment to shake her ass before straightening up in the ring. As she walks around the ring with her arms raised in the air, Megan can be heard shouting, "I'm the Burning Star, bitches!" at the fans as they continue to boo her.

Heather Thompson – From Seattle Washington…weighing one hundred twenty six pounds…Megan Andrews!

The arena dims and as the music starts, lights start flashing on and off like crazy all over the place until the vocals kick in and the lights go to normal with Blyss popping out of the curtains and jogging down the ramp. She yells at the crowd to get them pumped and hops onto the apron, hanging off the rope with one hand as she poses for the crowd/camera. Then she jumps over the ropes and runs up the turnbuckle, bending down and then slowly straightens herself just as the music screams “I won’t bow to weakness!” She smiles and poses before jumping back down and waits for her opponent.

Heather Thompson – And her opponent…from Chicago Illinois…weighing one hundred twenty pounds...she is the current IWF Phoenix Champion…Blyss Lockhart!

The referee makes sure both women are in their corners, before calling for the bell

Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Meghan Andrews

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Blyss Lockhart and Megan Andrews immediately run at each other and tie up in the middle of the ring. Megan Andrews pushes Blyss Lockhart into the ropes. Megan Andrews immediately hits a few strong chops to the chest of Blyss Lockhart. Megan Andrews grabs onto Blyss Lockhart’s arm and whips her across the ring. Blyss Lockhart rebounds off of the ropes and is immediately hit with a flying clothesline from Megan Andrews. Blyss Lockhart hits the ground hard and holds her head in pain.

Johnny – Megan is on fire to start this match off!

Matt – Yeah no kidding, I can’t even keep up! Blyss needs to get it together

Megan Andrews runs and drops an elbow onto the chest of Blyss Lockhart. Megan Andrews stands up and grabs Blyss Lockhart by the ankle. Megan Andrews lifts Blyss Lockhart’s leg up in the air and begins to kick the back of her thigh. Blyss Lockhart manages to escape the hold after only a couple of kicks. Blyss Lockhart kicks Megan Andrews in the chest with both legs. Megan Andrews stumbles backwards and Blyss Lockhart gets back to her feet. Megan Andrews runs at Blyss Lockhart and goes for a clothesline. Blyss Lockhart ducks underneath it and hooks onto Megan Andrews’ arm and head. Blyss Lockhart lifts Megan Andrews up in a half nelson, before slamming her down to the mat.

Johnny – Here we go, this is what we’re used to seeing from the Phoenix champion

Matt – Yeah exactly, this is exactly what Blyss needs to do to win this match

Blyss Lockhart drops down and hooks onto Megan Andrews’s head. Blyss Lockhart locks Megan Andrews in a headlock, and squeezes tightly. Megan Andrews desperately tries to fight out of the hold. Megan Andrews slowly makes her way to her feet. Blyss Lockhart somewhat relaxes on the hold. Megan Andrews pushes Blyss Lockhart off of her and into the ropes. Blyss Lockhart rebounds and kicks Megan Andrews, as she ducked down.

Johnny – BIG kick from Blyss, that might have just broken Megan’s nose

Matt – Man that hurt my face just to watch

Johnny – What a coincidence! Your face is always hurting me Matt

Matt – Ha ha

Megan Andrews stumbles backwards, and Blyss Lockhart runs towards her. Blyss Lockhart jumps and hits a high knee strike to Megan Andrews’ jaw. Megan Andrews falls to the mat and Blyss Lockhart immediately runs to the ropes. Blyss Lockhart jumps onto the second rope and flips backwards in the air, landing a moonsault across the chest of Megan Andrews

Johnny – Huge moonsault by Blyss! It could be over right here and now!

Blyss Lockhart immediately drops down for a pinfall attempt. The referee slides down and begins to count.

-1-

-2-

Megan Andrews kicks out at two. Blyss Lockhart gets to her feet and takes a few steps back. Blyss Lockhart waits for Megan Andrews to stand up, before running at her and jumping in the air. Megan Andrews ducks underneath a flying knee from Blyss Lockhart and stands back up. As Blyss Lockhart lands and turns around, Megan Andrews grabs her around the waist and lifts Blyss Lockhart up in the air, before slamming her down with a belly to belly suplex.

Johnny – And just like that, Megan has suddenly regained control of this match

Matt – Both these women are quite evenly skilled, I’m not surprised that this match is so back and forth

Megan Andrews stands up and quickly drops a leg across the neck of Blyss Lockhart. Megan Andrews stands up and runs to the corner. Megan Andrews hops onto the top rope and jumps off, flipping in the air and delivering a big swanton bomb across the chest of Blyss Lockhart. Megan Andrews stands up and grabs Blyss Lockhart by the arm, lifting her to her feet. Megan Andrews grabs Blyss Lockhart and locks her in a bear hug, squeezing tightly. Blyss Lockhart tries to escape, but Megan Andrews runs towards the corner of the ring and drives Blyss Lockhart back-first into the turnbuckle. Blyss Lockhart collapses into the corner.

Johnny – Man look at Megan go!

Matt – Just straight dominating the Phoenix champion Blyss Lockhart!

Megan Andrews stands up and walks back over to Blyss Lockhart. Megan Andrews immediately grabs both ropes around the corner and begins to bronco buster on Blyss Lockhart. Megan Andrews eventually stops, before running across the ring. Megan Andrews runs towards Blyss Lockhart and kicks her in the head, sending Blyss Lockhart down to the ground. Megan Andrews pulls Blyss Lockhart away from the ropes and drops down and hooks her leg. The referee begins to count.

Johnny – Here comes a pin! Will it be enough?!

-1-

-2-

Blyss Lockhart easily powers out of the pin at the count of two. Megan Andrews stands up and grabs onto Blyss Lockhart, lifting her up to her feet. Megan Andrews grabs Blyss Lockhart by the throat with both hands and lifts her up off her feet. Megan Andrews slams Blyss Lockhart back to the mat with a big chokebomb.

Johnny – Wow that was quite a chokebomb.

Matt – I don’t think I’ve ever seen a woman in IWF throw up a chokebomb, let alone execute it so well

Megan Andrews stands behind Blyss Lockhart and waits for her to stand up. When she does, Megan Andrews runs at her and grabs the back of Blyss Lockhart’s head. Megan Andrews jumps up to deliver a bulldog, but Blyss Lockhart throws Megan Andrews off of her. Megan Andrews hits the mat hard and Blyss Lockhart stumbles into the ropes. Blyss Lockhart stands on the ropes for a few moments, trying to catch her breath.

Johnny – Blyss can ill afford to rest here, she needs to keep the pressure on

Matt – Yeah, but she needs to regain her composure, she took quite a beating from Megan there

Megan Andrews slowly picks herself up off the ground and looks at Blyss Lockhart, who is moving away from the ropes. Megan Andrews runs and goes to clothesline Blyss Lockhart, but she ducks underneath. Megan Andrews spins around and is hit with an axe heel kick to the top of her head. Megan Andrews falls to her knee, and Blyss Lockhart hooks Megan Andrews’ head, lifts her to her feet, and immediately drops her with a DDT.

Johnny – Big time DDT by Blyss!

Matt – Time for her to take advantage of the space she’s got here!

Blyss Lockhart stands up and picks Megan Andrews up to her feet. Immediately Megan Andrews throws a punch that connects to the body of Blyss Lockhart. Megan Andrews throws another punch, but this time Blyss Lockhart blocks it, and throws a punch of her own back. Megan Andrews throws another big right hook, but Blyss Lockhart ducks underneath it and lifts Megan Andrews up onto her shoulder, flipping her over backwards and onto the mat.

Johnny – Nobody home for Megan!

Matt - This is Blyss’s chance to put Megan away for good!

Megan Andrews slowly gets to her feet and turns around. She is immediately hit in the jaw with a flying knee by Blyss Lockhart. Megan Andrews collapses to the mat. Blyss Lockhart immediately runs to the corner and hops onto the top rope. Blyss Lockhart jumps off and flips backwards in the air, landing a big shooting star press onto Megan Andrews.

Johnny – Blyzzard!

Matt – This could be it Johnny!

Blyss Lockhart immediately goes for the cover on Megan Andrews. The referee counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Blyss Lockhart gets up and celebrates as the referee raises her arm to the sky. The crowd cheers loudly as Blyss Lockhart celebrates in the ring, holding her title belt to the sky. Blyss Lockhart runs across the ring and holds her belt up again, getting more cheers

Johnny – What a victory for the IWF Phoenix champion tonight

Matt – Yeah, but it wasn’t easy. She worked hard for that one. Props to Megan for making it interesting

Megan Andrews gets up and sees Blyss Lockhart celebrating. As Blyss Lockhart hops down from the turnbuckle, Megan Andrews runs and blasts her in the face with a forearm, causing Blyss Lockhart to fall to the mat and drop her title belt. Megan Andrews picks up the Phoenix title belt and stands behind Blyss Lockhart, waiting for her to stand up.

Johnny – Come on, this is uncalled for

Matt – Megan is pissed that she lost, and she’s taking it out on Blyss!

Blyss Lockhart slowly gets back to her feet, and Megan Andrews runs and blasts Blyss Lockhart in the head with the Phoenix title belt. Blyss Lockhart collapses to the mat as Megan Andrews drops the title belt and slides out of the ring before referees run in to stop the attack. The show fades backstage to new IWF interviewer Darrell Parks standing with Werner Wehrmact.

Darrell Parks
Hi hello. Ok we can edit that out, I just want to say hello. What? This is live? Oh. Werner, can I ask you a question

Werner Wehrmact
Isn’t that why I’m here?

Darrell Parks
I’ll ask the questions here thank you

Werner Wehrmact
Well then ask me something, I came for an interview

Darrell Parks
What would you say is your greatest strength?

Werner Wehrmact
Ummm, my wrestling? I thought this was going to be an interview about tonight and what I did to Messiah in the match

Darrell Parks
That sounds great hahaha! How about you tell us about how your average day goes

Werner Wehrmact
Look, I’ll just tell everyone right now. I attacked Messiah mid match because I needed to make a name for myself. I didn’t want to bite off more than I could chew, and Messiah is someone claiming to be a wrestler here. I wanted to show everyone that he’s nothing but a fraud. He’s not a real wrestler like me. He’s just a gimmick, pretends he’s a real lady killer. I’ve been given a match with him next week, and I intend to expose him as the phony wrestler that he is

Werner walks away leaving Darrell Parks standing there holding a microphone

Darrell Parks
What a rude man

The show cuts back to the ring, where Heather Thompson stands in the middle of the ring, ready to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson - This match is the first in a best of three series to determine the number one contender for the Phoenix Championship. Introducing first from Evanston, Wyoming weighing in at 170lbs she is DIANA LOGAN!

White lights flash brightly, followed by the sound of thunder as the lights dim. Red and gold lasers cut through the blue-lit fog that rolls out from the sides of the stage as the opening bars of “She’s Like Thunder” blast over the speakers. The dark-haired woman can be seen quietly entering the stage at this time, but when Doro’s voice enters, gold sparks erupt and the spotlight shines on Diana Logan. She wears a costume reminiscent of Wonder Woman’s newest, with a red leather jacket over a red and gold top, and skintight blue pants with silver stars down the side seams. There’s a vinyl tiara wrapped around her forehead, with a red star in the center. It all glitters in the light as she strides confidently down to the ring, and leaps up onto the apron. She raises her hands into the air to acknowledge the crowd and ask for their energy, before she does a flip over the top rope and goes to her corner to remove her jacket and get ready to face her opponent.

Heather Thompson - Her opponent from Oxford, England weighing in at 115lbs she is the Malicious Barbie…ELIZABETH TERRY!

"Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga blasts in the P.A. system. The cameras zoom in up the ramp to spot Elizabeth pusing the curtains out of her way rather violently. Making her way down the ramp. Once close to the ring Elizabeth climbs in and stands in the center of the ring screaming out to the fans. If you looked closely you'd see that she was talking to herself. Awaiting her opponent.

Winner will earn a shot at the Phoenix Title at Isolation
Best of 3 Series: Match One
Diana Logan [vs.] Elizabeth Terry

The bell rings and neither look to waste a single second in time. Time is always precious and short. Surprisingly to the crowd in attendance, Elizabeth gets the upper hand to start off the match. As Diana goes to get off her first move, Elizabeth pulls the shocker by applying a rear naked choke, which is hidden from the referee’s view. She turns the choke over and grabs Diana’s trunks. She puts Diana up to her shoulders and unleashes her back to the canvas with a gorilla press slam. Diana bounces off the mat but doesn’t stay down. Diana makes it to her feet before Elizabeth can follow up on the quick advantage that she had gained. Diana goes to knock Elizabeth Terry down with a clothesline, but it does no damage. Elizabeth then tries to come back with a clothesline of her own, but the same result occurs! The two women glare at each other as Diana’s eyes grow ultra large. She sticks her hand out and goes for a slap to the face, but Elizabeth catches the hand and then FLOORS Diana with a dropkick to the jaw.

Matt - Elizabeth looking great so far.

Johnny - Nice counter by the lovely Brit.

Diana doesn’t roll around at all though, but she does stand right back up rubbing her jaw. The crowd noise begins to pick up a few decibels as Diana jabs a right fist into Elizabeth’s stomach and then a left and then another right. Diana backs her opponent up into the ropes and then lets her fly to the opposite side of the ring. Elizabeth comes back but this time Diana takes Elizabeth off her feet with a flying high knee to the sternum. This time it’s Elizabeth who leaps off the canvas, but Diana is just that tad drop quicker, beating her opponent to the punch. Diana takes away Elizabeth’s balance by taking out her knee. Elizabeth stays on her hands and knees though and eyeballs Diana. Diana attempts to hit a leg drop, but Elizabeth easily moves out of the way and Diana crashes to the mat. Elizabeth crawls on top of Diana but fails to hook either leg.

1…

2…

Diana kicks out and sits right up amidst a decent amount of cheers from the fans. Elizabeth doesn’t back down though and clubs Diana in the back of the head by rolling up her fists. The referee seems to be distracted as this goes on.

Matt - Diana just not quitting!

Johnny - She’s got a lot of fight…I like that in a woman.

As the fight continues in the ring, Diana dusts herself off and pulls down the bottom rope…right on time too. Elizabeth goes to club Diana with another clothesline, but Diana counters it into an armdrag and she flips Elizabeth over the top rope to the arena floor. Diana casually slides out of the ring, not even looking towards the stage at this time. Outside by the announce table, Diana lays into Elizabeth with a few hard chops to the chest and finally whips her into the crowd barrier.

Matt - Diana is PISSED!

Johnny - Hell hath no fury Matt…I’m getting excited over here.

Elizabeth hits the barrier with a huge impact and falls forward to the mats. Diana smirks a bit and picks up the scraps. She then whips Elizabeth again, this time right into the corner of the ring post. Elizabeth Terry can be heard screaming out. Elizabeth tries to shake out the cobwebs but Diana tosses Elizabeth back into the ring underneath the bottom rope.

Matt - Finally getting the action back into the ring it looks like Diana could be trying to end this one right here and now.

Johnny - Elizabeth looks to be getting up though Matt, let’s not count her out just yet.

Back in the ring, Elizabeth is wearily getting to her feet as Diana slides in. Elizabeth is able to get one boot to Diana’s head, but that only pisses off Diana even more. Both women are on their feet and Diana unleashes the fury with an insanely quick martial arts kick right to Elizabeth’s skull. Elizabeth just rocks back and forth for a bit, but she’s out of it enough for Diana to make her next move. She connects with a vertabreaker and goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Matt - TWO COUNT! She almost had it here!

Johnny - So close, but this isn’t done.

At two and a half, Elizabeth powers out of the cover, but is still gasping for air. This time there is no let up in Diana as she launches herself to a vertical base and takes her opponent with her, this time to possibly seal the deal. Diana hits a vicious running uppercut and everyone can just hear the impact, but Diana feels that it’s not enough.

Matt - I think it’s safe to say Diana is proving a point out here tonight.

Johnny - This doesn’t look good for Elizabeth.

Elizabeth does her best attempt to comeback. Getting to her feet she surprises Diana with a quick springboard heel kick knocking Diana down to the mat. Elizabeth jumps on top of Diana to mount some offense against her. She continues her assault before rushing up the turnbuckle leaping off with a HUGE moonsault.

1…

2…

Diana kicks out, breathing a bit harder now, but still well aware of where she’s at. Elizabeth seems to have taken a toll from the moonsault, but you can still see the fire in her eyes. Everyone can tell that both of these women are angry and willing to do anything to harm the other. Each woman grabs a rope bringing themselves up to a standing position. Both Diana and Elizabeth exchange hard lefts and rights until Elizabeth finds herself again leaning up against the ropes. Diana tries to lock on a modified sleeper to the neck of Elizabeth Terry, but the ropes seem to help Elizabeth as she pushes Diana back and breathes deeply. Elizabeth then runs right for Diana and forearms her down to the mat this time. Diana gets back up and this time Elizabeth catches Diana on the way by and hits a scoop slam.

Matt - The momentum is shifting!

Johnny - Elizabeth showing what’s she’s got to the IWF universe!

Following up the scoop slam, Elizabeth makes sure Diana is down and out with a side Russian leg sweep. Diana’s head hits the canvas and stays there, almost like if it was hit with a ton of bricks. Elizabeth Terry feels a bit more confident and comfortable now so she signals that she’s going to pull off the upset and finish this affair off.

Elizabeth is fighting back throwing lefts and rights and both women begin swinging for the fences. One punch after another neither woman will go down but both just keep throwing bombs.

Matt - SLUGFEST!

Johnny - Oh man someone’s is gonna get it GOOD with one BIG shot!

Elizabeth connects with a strong right cross that staggers Diana against the ropes. Diana bounces back with a forearm smash knocking Elizabeth down to the mat. Quickly Elizabeth sweeps Diana to the ground and rolls her up for a pin.

1…

2…

3!

Diana quickly kicks out and tumbles backwards rolling out of the pinning position while the referee signals that it was indeed a two count. Diana stares down Elizabeth who charges towards her. Diana ducks Elizabeth’s attack grabbing hold of her. She locks in the Lasso of Truth.

Matt - SHE’S GOT IT LOCKED IN!

Johnny - The Lasso of Truth is locked in TIGHT!

Matt - Elizabeth is trying for that rope but I don’t think she’s going to get to it.

Elizabeth struggles trying to grab ahold of the bottom rope but to no avail. She struggles and fights but cannot any more and is forced to tap out. The referee sees the tap and waves for the match to be over as Diana lets her opponent go standing tall eating up the applause from the crowd.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner of the match…Diana Logan!

Johnny - What a huge victory for Diana, only one more now and she'll get to be the number one contender for the Phoenix title

Matt - But man that was close. Elizabeth could very well win one back next week

Diana gets her hand raised to the sky, as she holds a number one up in the air with her hand. She smiles as she looks down at Elizabeth, who is slowly stirring. Diana celebrates some more for the victory, as the show fades out to commercial.

Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos   Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:59 am

The show comes back from commercial in the backstage area with Sean Libby headed back into a locker room. Inside the room are various gym bags thrown around, like many people had been occupying the room just a short time ago, but only one person remained. Tim Patrick was the long man in the room sitting in a chair in front of one of the lockers. As Libby walked in, it appeared Tim was about to be on his way out.

Tim Patrick
I didn't imagine that I would be seeing you before the main event Sean.

Sean Libby
I guess we have that in common. Look at us, two of the guys that have been here the longest, making a main event match together.

Tim Patrick
It's too bad that only one of us can walk out a winner.

Tim gets up out of the chair and starts to walk to the door as Libby moves towards one of the lockers.

Sean Libby
I am sure we have different opinions on which one of us that should be.

Tim Patrick
I would say you're right.

The two laugh, but it feels more forced than anything else. There is clearly tension somewhere under the mutual respect the two have for one another.

Sean Libby
I would wish you good luck, but you know I wouldn't really mean it. I guess it is safer to say I hope you get only slightly more beat up on than I do.

Tim Patrick
That is a nice enough sentiment, but I wont be getting too beaten up on my way to winning it.

Tim walks through the door, with Libby now alone in the room with a smile on his face. The show cuts back to the arena with Rex Evans already standing in the ring, waiting for Gordon Fury to come down and start the fight. The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation. As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury walks through the entrance curtain, his title draped over his left shoulder. He flicks his hood back and riles up the fans from the stage, getting an even louder response.

"HATE!"

On that word Gordon fist pumps out in front of him, queuing a blast of pyro from behind him.

"I'm filled with hate,
And you will regret!
How did I get so lost?"

"FIGHT!
I’ll win this fight,
Pull Myself out!
Save myself at all cost!"

Gordon pulls the title off his shoulder with his right hand and holds it as he slaps hands with the fans on his way down the ramp, constantly on the move, going to both sides of the ramp.

"Give me my,
My life back!
I will take what’s gone..."

Gordon gets to the ring and climbs the ring steps, before stepping onto the apron, turning so that he is facing away from the ring.

"How?
How'd we come this far?
Why did we survive?

Gordon turns and leaps in one motion, landing straight on the second turnbuckle. He then hoists the championship high in the air, causing an uproar of cheers.

"Where did we go wrong?
What did we not see?

Gordon then leaps off the turnbuckle and goes across the ring to the opposite corner, jumping up to the second turnbuckle, and riling up the fans again by holding the title up in the air. He jumps down from the turnbuckle and hands the Championship to the timekeeper before taking off his hoodie and throwing it into the crowd. He then eyes his opponent as the song fades out.

[DING...DING...DING]

Inter-Promotional Match
Gordon Fury [vs.] Rex Evans

As the bell sounds, the two men, begin to circle one another round the ring, eye balling their opponent. Both men have their arms out ready to grapple the other, as the ref motions for them to lock up and that they do, as the fans begin to cheer for Gordon Fury! Both men step into the center of the ring and grab one another round the shoulders and neck. The taller and stronger Rex, instantly gets the upper hand, as he backs Gordon up into the corner with shear force! The ref comes in and breaks it up, pushing Rex back, who slowly lets go of Gordon and raises his hands up into the air in innocence. Gordon leans on the top turnbuckle looking at Rex, reassessing his strategy already. Rex backs up cleanly away from the corner with a smile on his face, as he flexes his muscles just a tad in confidence. Gordon, with both hands, pulls his long hair back to behind his head and walks out of the corner, motioning for a second grapple instantly. Rex does the same and the two men lock up in the center of the ring again...and, once again, Gordon is instantly out muscled and starts to get forced back into the same corner. However this time, at the last second, Gordon switches Rex round and he is the one forced into the corner.! Gordon, backs up cleanly and looks into the crowd, proud of himself. Rex looks up at Gordon to see his opening and then charges out of the corner, looking for a clothesline...but Gordon ducks it, both men turn around and Gordon leaps into the air and nails a Dropkick, knocking Rex down onto the mat...

Matt: ...down goes Rex! He wasn't expecting Gordon to counter like that, that's for sure!

Johnny: Gordon just simply out smarted him there...realised his tactic wasn't working and used his speed to his advantage.

Rex is more annoyed by the dropkick than anything, as he soon gets back to his feet, as does Gordon who meets him with a nice spinning back fist, followed up by a straight right fist. Gordon then grabs Rex's arm and backs him up onto the ropes and whips him off. Rex shoots off, but reveres it and sends Gordon rebounding off the ropes instead. Gordon runs back in and Rex goes for a second clothesline but Gordon ducks it and halts, turns around and grabs the turning Rex round the waist. Gordon, before Rex knows what's hit him, pops his hips and nails Rex over his head with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex! Rex slams onto the mat on his back hard, as the fans applaud. Rex holds his back, as Gordon crawls into the cover...

1!

Rex kicks out with a fair amount of ease. Gordon gets back to his feet and holds onto the head of Rex, pulling him to his feet. He walks him over to the corner and slams his head into the top turnbuckle. Rex bounces off and turns around, leaning in the corner. Gordon hits him with a knife edge chop, before connecting with a second in quick succession. Gordon then leans in on Rex, pulling him out of the corner whipping him across the ring as hard as he can. Rex runs across and slams into the corner with a lot of force and hobbles out. Gordon then walks in and pulls Rex again, whipping him into the opposite corner. Rex slams the corner hard and stumbles out for a second time. Gordon them kicks him in the gut and shuffles round to the back of Rex, clutching him round the head and neck, pulling him down, looking for a reverse DDT but as he goes for it, Gordon is shocked by Rex strength as he, with his whole body arched backwards, grabs hold of Gordon while in the hold and lifts him into the air and then dumps him right down in the center of the ring with a big powerslam! Gordon's whole body smashes into the canvas really hard, as Rex hooks the near leg....

1!

2!

Kick Out from Gordon...

Matt: Great counter by Rex Evans this time!

Johnny: Holy cow, what strength!

Matt: Rex Evans has the size advantage, and just used it to get that near fall!

Rex gets back to his feet and drags Gordon up by the hair. He picks him up with ease and Scoop Slams him down into the center of the ring, with Gordon's back hitting the canvas really hard. Rex then rebounds off the ropes and leaps into the air as he comes back at Gordon, nailing a huge Leg Drop across Gordon's chest. Gordon moves onto his side, trying to catch his breath, while Rex jumps back up to his feet and raises his arms to the crowd, who reward him with a mixed reaction due to the interpromotional nature of the match. Rex then, wanders over to the corner and holds onto the top rope with his left hand, while his right signals for Gordon to get up, as he begins to stalk him. Rex yells for Gordon to get to his feet, which he is trying to do, but is struggling. Gordon, eventually, staggers round. As he does, Rex sprints out of the corner. As he does diving towards and flipping him inside out with the powerline! Gordon drops to the mat, with his head nearly snapped off! REX quickly turns round, drops to his knees and hooks the far leg of Gordon...

1!

2!

Kick out!

Rex looks up with a smile on his face, knowing it's still too early to get a victory yet. Rex decides to waste no time and picks up Gordon once again. This time, he knees him in the gut and brings him over to the corner. With Gordon not fighting back and hurting, Rex is in complete control and lays in a series of knees to Gordon's gut, weakening him as much as he possibly can. Rex then hits Gordon in the chest twice with a couple of stiff and well placed elbows. Rex then backs up away from the corner to the opposite one and leans in. He then measures Gordon and races across the ring. As he gets near to him, he goes to crush Gordon in the corner...but it doesn't pay off, as Gordon, at the very last moment, rolls down and forwards underneath Rex and gets back to his feet. Rex smashes into the turnbuckle. Gordon reaches back and pulls Rex Evans down with a school boy pin attempt...

1!

2!

Kickout!

Matt: Quick thinking by Gordon.

Johnny: He could have gotten lucky and stolen this match with that one.

Matt: Rex Evans seems much smarter than to get beaten like that.

Rex sits up pushes himself away from Gordon, who in turn rolls the other direction under the ropes but staying on the ring apron. Rex gets back up to his feet and makes his way around to where, Gordon is trying to stand as well, grabbing onto the bottom rope and using it to push himself up. Rex reaches over the ropes and latches onto Gordon, dragging him back up to his feet and then taking him over the ropes and into the ring with a stalling vertical suplex. Gordon, now finds he is struggling to get air into his system from the impact as Rex is again getting to his feet. Rex then walks over to Gordon and bends down, picking him up by his head. REX pushes Gordon against the ropes and then whips him off. Gordon rebounds off and before he knows what has hit him, Rex lifts him into the air via his gut, spins round and slams him down, hard, with a Spinning Spinebuster! Gordon is flat out, as Rex hooks the far leg....

1!

2!

Shoulder up by Gordon!

Matt: Gordon barely kicks out of that awesome Spinebuster! Rex is completely dominating this match right now

Johnny: The IWF crowd seems to not really care who has control with the back and forth we are seeing.

Rex gets back to his feet and rolls Gordon over onto his stomach. Rex then drops a huge Elbow to the lower back of Gordon, where he is currently really hurting. He quickly gets back up and follows the elbow up with a quick second, before reaching over to Gordon's head and drags him up to his feet. Rex then holds Gordon round the gut and hoists him him into the air, bringing him round and driving him down, back first, into the mat with a Gutwrench Powerbomb. Gordon is flat out and motionless, as Rex gets back to his feet and surveys the damage. Rex then delivers a right stomp to Gordon's gut, which almost wake's him up and Gordon curls over onto his side in pain. Rex then, looking ultra confident, grabs Gordon's hair and literally drags him up, slowly, to his feet. Rex then pushes Gordon against the ropes and whips him off. Gordon rebounds back against the opposite set of ropes and Re is ready and waiting for him in the center of the ring. Rex bends down as Gordon runs towards him, launching him into the air...but as Rex stands upright, Gordon lands on his feet behind him! Gordon the quickly latches onto the head of Rex, pulls him back, and drops the back of Rex's neck onto his outstretched knee. The fans explode, as Gordon drives Rex down to the mat with his trademark Dread Spike! Rex cracks his head across the knee and falls down to the mat and is out of it. Gordon falls backwards as well, unable to immediately capitalize.

Matt: Gordon hits the Dread Spike from nowhere! Where did that come from?!?!

Johnny: Gordon could damn well steal the win here!!!

Matt: Rex is out but Gordon is dragging ass towards the pin[/b]

Gordon pushes himself within reach of Rex Evans and drops the palm of his hand over his opponent's chest...

1!

2!

SHOULDER UP!

Johnny: Oh man! That was a close one, Matt!

Gordon rolls off of Rex as he kicks out and he is still out of it himself! Rex lays on his back, trying to regain himself, as the ref checks on both men. Gordon, eventually, rolls onto his side and begins to crawl back up to his feet, reaching out to the ropes to aid him. Rex, meanwhile, is still stunned from that out of nowhere move from Gordon and can't get past rolling onto his front. Gordon, finally, is back on his feet and is leaning over holding onto the ropes catching his breath. Gordon looks to his left and sees Rex slowly now managing to get back to his feet. Gordon walks back over towards Rex, as he stands up straight. Gordon meets him with a right backhand to the face, knocking him back to the ropes. Gordon then holds onto Rex's arm and whips off against the ropes. The still groggy Rex rebounds back off the opposite set of ropes towards Gordon. Gordon walks into the center of the ring, leans down and grabs onto the right leg of REX. He lifts him up and then plants him down in the center of the ring with a Flapjack. Rex bounces off the mat and rolls onto his back, as Gordon crawls over and hooks the far leg....

1!

2!

Shoulder up by REX.

Gordon rolls off and gets back to his feet, still in pain himself. He then walks over to the ropes and climbs out onto the ring apron, proceeding to walk across the apron and up onto the top rope. Gordon crouches down, both feet on the top turnbuckle and holding onto the top rope either side, as he watches Rex slowly get back to his feet. The feet watch on in anticipation, as Gordon's eyes are fully focused on Rex, who is now back on his feet and turning around to face Gordon. As he does, Gordon stands up right and then leaps forwards towards Rex...but as the camera flashes shoot off, Gordon is caught in mid air by Rex! Gordon is seated on Rex shoulders (facing him) and was, looking for a Hurricanrana! Rex then slams Gordon down in the center of the ring with a Powerbomb... but keeps a hold of Gordon's legs! Rex show some awesome strength and suddenly comes back to life, as he grips tight onto Gordon's legs and powers him back up, only to slam him right back down with a second Powerbomb...and, once again, REX holds onto Gordon's legs as Gordon holds onto the back of his head after being smashed into the canvas twice. REX powers him back up straight for a third straight time, twirls round and then literally drives him into the center of the ring with a third Powerbomb. Gordon doesn't know what's hit him and is flat out on the mat while Rex's sudden surge seems to falter as he falls to the mat himself. Shades of moments ago, Rex drags himself over to the side of Gordon and throw his arm across him for the pin...

1!

2!

Shoulder up!

The crowd cheers, as Rex can't quite believe Gordon just managed to get his shoulder up from that...

Matt: My Gawd what a show of strength by Rex! How in the HELL did Gordon get out of that one?!?!

Johnny: Head trauma! Head trauma! That Gordon just got destroyed right there by Rex

Rex sits up, looking pretty exhausted and surprised that Gordon didn't stay down. Rex then gets to his feet and stands over Gordon, laying on his side in pain. Rex yells "GET UP!" his intensity drawing a mixed reaction from the crowd and then grabs his head and arm, dragging him to his feet. Rex then kicks him in the gut, and then scoops him up into a fireman's carry while Gordon is doubled over. Almost immediately Gordon starts to flail, nailing Rex in the head with several elbows. Rex is forced to let go and Gordon slides out behind him like the creature he is. Gordon charges against the ropes, as Rex turns round wondering what happened. Rex then looks to nail a Clothesline to Gordon, but Gordon ducks it and rebounds off the opposite set of ropes. Rex stands in wait, launching his back elbow towards the returning Gordon...but Gordon ducks under the that and races off the ropes for a third. Rex swings round and but this time Gordon springboards off the middle rope and comes diving across the ring nailing a Flying Forearm Smash, knocking Rex down and sending the crowd wild! Both men bounce of the canvas with force, but Gordon, gets back to his feet fairly quickly. Rex also gets back to his feet, but Gordon picks him up by the waist and drops him down with an Inverted Atomic Drop. Rex's lower region is hurting, as Gordon then punches him in the face one time, two times and then a third. Rex is forced into the corner. Gordon leans on him, grabs his arm and then pulls him out, whipping him into the opposite corner. Gordon then skips backwards into the corner and then runs across the ring. As he gets near to Rex, the camera flashes run wild across the arena, as Gordon leaps into the air bringing a knee to the face of his opponent! The crowd pop as the sound of impact on Rex's head cracks through the arena. Rex stumbles out of the corner. Gordon then bounces off the ropes, grabs Rex by the back of the head and dives past him, driving his head into the mat with a Facebuster.

Matt: Gordon is picking up the pace.

Gordon, now on one knee, looks up to the crowd, before snapping back into action, grabbing onto the legs of Rex Evans while he is on his back. Gordon struggles for a moment with Rex's legs, but his struggles are ended by a punch square in the face from Evans. With Gordon dazed, Rex pushes him away, back onto the ropes, breaking the two apart. Gordon holds onto the ropes preventing himself from rebounding, as Rex gets back to his feet. Rex then runs in at Gordon, looking to nail him, but Gordon drops down and pulls the top rope down with him sending Rex over! Gordon clambers back to his feet, as Rex hits the arena floor. Gordon gains his composure for a second, as Rex gets back to his feet in an instant. Rex climbs back onto the ring apron and tries to climb back onto the ring, but Gordon has it scouted and cuts him off by clubbing him int he back. Rex goes back from between the ropes to the ring apron and Gordon nails him with a right hand. Gordon then gets Rex's head and walks him over to the corner and smashes his head into the top turnbuckle. Gordon then begins to climb the second turnbuckle, with Rex still on the ring apron. He reaches down and pulls Rex up, so that both himself and Rex are on the turnbuckle. Gordon then hooks Rex in a front facelock and goes for a Superplex attempt but Rex blocks it, twice, and punches his way out of the move. Rex then actually, carefully, stands up on the top turnbuckle and slowly hooks both of Gordon's arms. The crowd all get to their feet and watch on, as this looks dangerous. As Rex then pulls Gordon upwards, he starts to lean forward off the top rope, but his grip on Gordon slips, and the High Impact champion falls to the mat, landing on his feet. Rex finds himself in a dangerous position, losing his balance on the top rope only to be saved by Gordon's right hand knocking him back onto the turnbuckle. Gordon steps between the ropes, going to the outside, and sending a vicious sucker punch to the side of Rex's head to keep him dazed. Gordon steps up onto the middle rope, and hooks Rex up like he is going to back suplex him down to the mat, but instead continues to pull the bigger man across his shoulders as he steps up to the top rope. Now, with Rex inverted, Gordon pushes himself from the top rope, flipping Rex across his shoulders with Rex's face coming down across Gordon's knee as they hit the mat.

Matt: Skyfall Guillotine off the top rope!

Johnny: That was incredible...

Gordon drags himself over the body of Rex Evans and the referee slides into place for the count with all of the fans counting with him.

1!

2!

3!

Johnny: And it's over!

Matt: HOLY SHIT! WHAT A MATCH!

DING...DING...DING!!!

The time keeper slides the High Impact Championship into the ring as the referee scoops up Gordon Fury and raises his hand as the winner of the match. Gordon quickly falls down, grabbing his title and sliding under the bottom rope and out to the ramp while holding his head, barely able to stand. Rex Evans turns over in the ring, with the official checking on him. The defeated man nods in approval of Gordon's victory and has a smile on his face as the feed cuts to the backstage area.

Parker Wayde is arriving in the arena, and IWF’s David Lester runs up to him with a microphone in hand.

David Lester
Parker, we have a blockbuster main event here tonight that you were booked for, and yet your name is off the card. Any idea as to why?

Parker Wayde
Yea. Parker is taking the week off. Parker doesn't need some six pack challenge. Parker doesn't need a shot at the IWF belt. What Parker needs is some fucking rest and relaxation.

Parker Wayde shoves David Lester out of the way as he starts to walk towards the door, but the interviewer is more persistent than he was last week on Battlegrounds.

David Lester
If you were taking the night off then why even show up at Battlegrounds tonight? Do you have something to say to The Insurgency?

Parker Wayde
Parker damn sure didn't show up here to stand around answering your questions, and if Parker had something to say, it wouldn't be in some backstage area when all he wanted to do was go hang out in the back. However, Parker will toss you something. Parker can give you a little scoop if that is what you want. Parker isn't on the show this week because he is recovering from carrying Steel Angel's dead weight through a failed tag team title run, and failed shot at winning the belts back. Parker dragged Steel's ass all the way through Homecoming, and then put it through a table when Steel became more of a problem than a help.

David Lester
So your attack on Steel Angel was merely a way to severe all ties between GrandSlam?

Parker Wayde
Good guess. You're pretty bright aren't you?

The last bit comes off clearly sarcastic as Parker pushes past the interviewer towards wherever he was headed when he was interrupted. Lester blurts out one last question before Parker can really escape the interrogation.

David Lester
So what is next for Parker Wayde? What should we expect?

Parker stops, and doesn't turn around to address the question directly.

Parker Wayde
Parker is going to do, what Parker is going to do.

The cryptic answer is all that Parker mutters before walking off and sending the show to commercial.

Heather Thompson - The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, COREY BULL!!!!!

The beats of “Something New” by Rev Theory crank through the audio as the lights go dark and the top of the ramp is lit by red lights. Out walks a tall woman with a chain draped over her shoulder, followed by a mountain of a man.

Love to hate, repeating my mistakes
Now theres no one left to listen
No one left to listen
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen
No one left to listen

The Hatebringer Corey Bull and the Voodoo Queen Calypso Laveau raise their arms to the air and cross them in an X when the chorus kicks in.

RIGHT NOW! We’re taking control
Tired of waiting, tired of waiting for something new
RIGHT NOW! We’re taking control
Tired of waiting, tired of waiting for something new

A large mushroom shaped explosion goes off behind them as Calypso points to the ring with a smile on her face. Calypso and Corey share a look of some type of sick excitement and then they start their march to the ring with a purpose.

Twist the knife, and feed the sacrifice
When there’s no one left to listen, no one left to listen
Say goodbye, the king will die tonight
And now everyone will listen, everyone will listen

As the chorus kicks in again, Bull slides into the ring and stands, ready to fight.

Johnny - These two managed to steal a win from Ace Static at Homecoming!

Matt - ... and we have the pictures of Calypso's bare upper half to prove it.

[b]Heather Thompson - ... and his tag team partner.... Introducing first, from New York City, DAVID CAID!!!!!

Static interference as we are "I Am The Plague" as Bones by Young Guns plays.

Down under the night sky I lay in wait
Praying to whoever will listen to me.
I'd fashioned my own cross,
Been crushed by its weight.
There's no stronger message
Than dirt in your face.

From the curtain David Caid walks out slowly. He stands at the entrance and slowly knees and bows his head and jumps and does a primal yell as he eyes the ring.

I've seen down the end of the road
I deal in a different story, oh
I will never let go again
I feel it in my bones, bones, bones, bones
I feel it in my bones, bones, bones, bones
I'll do this on my own, own, own, own, bones, bones, o-oh

He enters the ring slowly, spreading his arms out yelling "FEAR ME" as he goes to sit in the corner near Corey Bull, waiting for their opponents to come down to the ring.

Johnny - These two are a pretty impressive looking team.

Matt - Not to mention that they have a wild card sitting on the outside.

Heather Thompson - ... and their opponents. Introducing first, The Uprising Champion! Sah'ta Thor!!!!!

Matt - Talk about looking impressive....

Johnny - Not many men can show up in a new company and win back to back pay per view matches to walk out a champion.

Matt - ... but Sah'ta Thor can. He is now the IWF Uprising Champion, and he earned it the hard way.

The opening riff to "Let it Die" by Ozzy Osbourne echoes through the arena's speaker system as the lights dim. A few seconds pass before a golden light focuses on the top of the ramp. Standing there is a regal looking Sah'ta Thor who is wearing a white furred red satin kingly mantle with a matching crown (ala Lawler). In his right hand is a royal scepter studded with gems. The light takes on a reddish tinge as four women (Melfina, Briandea, Paige, and Colliette) dressed in varying colored corsets come out from the back and surround him. As the the lyrics start up the group starts down the ramp as the women dance around him. Once at the ring Thor hands the crown and scepter to the women before shrugging off the royal robes. Thor is now revealed to be standing in a pair of black jeans and a red t-shirt with a golden pattern of the Seven Deadly Sins with the words Sin Incarnate in white. He pulls off his shirt revealing his scarred toned muscular upper body. He turns and starts pacing in the ring as he eyes his opponents

Heather Thompson - ... and his partner.

Sah'ta Thor looks away from his opponents and back up the ring to see his partner in action. However, the moment he takes his eye off of the heels, they spring into action, blindsiding him and interrupting Heather Thompson's introduction. The ring announcer flees from the ring while the two take Thor down and continue to throw punch after punch at him as he tries to defend himself. David Caid drops to his knees, lighting Thor up with right and left hands while Bull chokes him with his foot. The official tries to break it up, but nothing helps until the PA system comes alive again. The lights in the arena, one by one slowly fade off and both Caid and Bull retreat to the center of the ring while the official slides over to Thor. Once the entire arena sits pitch black abuzz falls over the crowd as we sit there... waiting. Finally the lights along the tron pulsate as static begins to flow from the speakers. The static is quickly ended by the pulsating intro of “Clockwork Orange’s Singing in the Rain” by Gene Kelly. Some fans cheer and others boo.

Matt - Who would have ever thought Ace Static would be coming to save someone.

“I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again”

Abruptly Gene Kelly’s 1952 classic stops.. “Unwelcome” by The Plot In You blares with every pulse of the song's intro, a series of bright blinding white lights flash in time. Violently, the rips through the speakers as smoke pours out on the entrance stage until it engulfs the entire stage. The lights flicker off, as a neon pink strobe lights flicker through out the arena. Neon Pink and Neon Blue lights begin to rapidly flash across the stage. The fans pop at the point when Ace Static would usually burst through the curtain, but nothing happens. Ace is nowhere to be seen. The fans start chattering away as the PA system dies off, and the arena lights come back on. Both Bull and Caid advance on Thor as he gets back up to his feet, but the referee cuts them off, directing Corey Bull to the apron before ringing the bell.

Johnny - To answer your question... nobody would have thought Ace would have made the save.

Matt - Well he certainly didn't let anyone down then. Thor seems to be on his own in this one.

[DING DING DING]

Tag Team Match
Corey Bull and David Caid [vs.] Sah'ta Thor and Ace Static

As the bell tolls to signal the start of the match, despite being short a man, the two men in the ring look ready for a fight. Thor is upright, and not backing down from David Caid. With these two men having locked up at Homecoming, it is set to be interesting as the two start to circle one another in ring. Thor teases an attack on the younger wrestler, but the experience that he has acquired helps him not rush forward right away. Finally David has enough of the waiting and dashes forward, ducking under the grip of Thor and dashing past, only to spin around and start unleashing kicks directly into Thor's midsection like he had before the start. The kicks come to a halt as Thor pushes David away, and lurches forward with what would be expected as an oncoming clothesline, only to be dropped face first to the mat with a drop toe hold.

Matt - The new Uprising Champion seems to be having a tough go of it.

Johnny - It doesn't help that he was beaten to a pulp before the match even got started.

David does not waste time gloating about what he has done to Thor yet, instead swooping in and going for a knee drop to his chest. The speed of the smaller man is much underestimated, as he manages to roll to the outside of the ring apron and easily avoid his chest being crushed. David goes straight to the corner and tags in Corey Bull before pursuing Thor to the outside. Corey Bull steps into the ring, directing the traffic on the outside. Thor catches an unsuspecting David Caid with a rake to his eyes. David starts to fall back, and Thor rushes him, crushing him in the side of the head with a big double axe handle that sends David into the barricade. Calypso comes around the side of the ring to separate the two, and Thor backs off, sliding back into the ring. Corey Bull is there to greet him, dropping an elbow across his opponent's lower back.

Matt - Thor was looking good on the outside.

Johnny - At least he has gotten it down to one on one for the moment.

Thor starts to get to his feet in the ring, slightly faster than his larger adversary. He approaches Bull, who quickly pushes himself up from his knee and dazes Thor with a forearm smash to the skull, leaving him wobbling about. Corey Bull wastes no time in locking in a three quarters front face lock, before hoisting Thor with one arm into the air and holding him with a show of strength that is not to be tested with easily. After about five seconds, ‘The Hatebringer’ drops back and finishes his delayed vertical suplex to his opponent. Bull does not stop here and holds onto Thor, picking him back up and hoisting him back into the air yet again for another delayed suplex. However, the time in the air allows Thor to gather some senses, thus enabling him to hit precise knees to the skull of Bull as he lifts him back into the air. The blows from the Thor stagger Bull and weaken his grip enough so that Thor can escape, landing in front of him on his feet. Thor immediately puts his head under the left arm of the larger Corey Bull and raises him into the air before dropping him with an Olympic Slam that sends both me down to the mat for a few moments. Calypso turns her attention to the ring, screaming at Corey Bull to get back up.

Johnny - Big impact from Thor. He is fighting his way into this match even without a partner.

Matt - Wait a minute! What is this!

On the stage, a man in a ski mask and a plain black t-shirt and jeans stands with his arms crossed in front of his body. The fans seemed pulled away from the two men trying to pick themselves up in the ring as the man sprints down to ringside and slams directly into the back of Calypso, crushing her in between himself and the ring apron. The fans cheer to see Corey Bull's trump card eliminated, but those cheers turn into chatter and confusion as the masked man picks the unconscious Calypso up onto his shoulder and starts to march back up the ramp without so much as acknowledging the action in the ring, or the fans.

Matt - I am pretty sure we just witnessed a kidnapping.

Johnny - I don't know what anyone would want with that woman, and I am not sure Corey Bull has even realized what has happened yet.

David Caid hops up onto the apron just as Corey Bull comes within reach to tag him in. Thor is nearly up to his feet when Caid hits the ring and mows him down with a clothesline. Thor pops up almost instantly, catching some kind of adrenaline rush from Caid's offense. David charges towards the ropes near Thor and jumps onto the second rope, catapulting himself and flying towards Thor landing a knee strike to the temple of the stocky man. The blow is enough to stagger him to the point of where he stumbles out and is upon wobbly knees. While the crowd awes the fact that the big man has fallen to his knees, David makes his next move, a brutal enziguri that lands on the left side of the head of Thor and drops him to the mat. Corey Bull manages to get himself up, and starts screaming at David Caid from the apron about Calypso. David approaches the corner, thinking Corey wants to make a tag, and slaps the chest of the big man before turning back to Thor. Corey steps over the top rope, and grabs David by the shoulder, more directly asking about the whereabouts of his manager, but Caid pushes his hand away and turns back to Thor, who is no longer on the mat. Sah'ta Thor scoops up Caid, thinking he is the legal man and drops his head first on the mat with the spinning piledriver he calls Parasite Eve right in front of Corey Bull. Thor turns to face the larger man on the opposing team, half expecting Bull to leave his partner, but is surprised by a kick to his gut. Corey turns his back to Thor as he is doubled over, and underhooks both of his arms before turning around and lifting the man into the air.

Matt - This might be all she wrote.

Corey Bull drops to his backside, spiking his opponent head first on the mat with the Anathema vertabreaker. Corey pushes the lifeless heap that used to be Sah'ta Thor over onto his back and then leans back into a pinning position.

1!

2!

3!

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson - HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS COREY BULL AND DAVID CAID!!!!

The official tries to raise Corey's hand as he gets up off the mat, but he pulls his arm away and screams at the referee to tell him where Calypso has gone. The referee point up the ramp, trying to explain what happened, but Corey immediately turns away, and steps out of the ring, walking up the ramp towards the backstage area. As referee turns his attention to the two men down in the middle of the ring the show cuts to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos   Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:17 am

The camera cuts backstage where Jessica Matthews-Casey stands in her office.

Jessica Matthews-Casey
Ladies and gentlemen, I have some bad news to report. Earlier in the week, IWF’s own Philip Joseph, who was tragically injured at the hands of Molly Reid a few weeks ago, was arrested. He was charged with possession, public disturbance, among other things. He was released on bail, and was awaiting trial. However, we have just received word that Philip Joseph was on his way to the arena, when he was in a large car accident. No word on the injuries, but they are believed to be serious. Police have said that alcohol and drugs were a factor. All this aside, we at IWF wish Philip a very speedy recovery

The screen fades back to the ring, where Heather Thompson stands. All six men competing in the main event are already in the ring together.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a six pack elimination challenge! A person is eliminated once they are pinned, submitted, or knocked out. Once eliminated, that wrestler must leave the match at once. The winner of this match will become the new IWF Championship’s number one contender!

The referee motions for all six men to stay in their area, before immediately calling for the bell

Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos Mainevent
Winner will earn a shot at the IWF World Heavyweight Championship at Isolation
6 Pack Elimination Challenge
Tim Patrick [vs.] Sean Libby [vs.] Gordon Fury [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Alex Dillinger [vs.] Alexander Remington w/Corey Casey

[Ding Ding Ding]

Tim Patrick immediately runs in and clotheslines Gordon Fury. Tim Patrick begins to punch away at the face of Gordon Fury. Alexander Remington and Alex Dillinger tie up in the middle of the ring, while Steel Angel runs and tries to hit a crossbody on Sean Libby, who ducks underneath it. Steel Angel gets back to his feet, and is immediately taken down with a flying leg lariat to the neck from Sean Libby. In the middle of the ring, Alexander Remington begins to get an advantage and pushes Alex Dillinger into the turnbuckle and begins to land heavy chops to his chest.

Johnny – Big time action going on all over the ring

Matt – With six men in this match, of course we’ll get action everywhere!

Gordon Fury shoves Tim Patrick off of him and gets back to his feet. Tim Patrick runs at Gordon Fury and tries to clothesline him down to the ground again. Gordon Fury ducks under the clothesline. As Tim Patrick turns around, he’s hit with a spinning back fist from Gordon Fury. Tim Patrick stumbles into the ropes and Gordon Fury immediately begins punching rapidly at his stomach, doubling Tim Patrick over.

Johnny – Gordon is doing a good job of swarming Tim here early on

Matt – He’ll need to do that to the other four wrestlers too, not just Tim

Sean Libby gets up and stomps on Steel Angel a few times. Sean Libby sees Gordon Fury attacking Tim Patrick at the ropes. Sean Libby runs and jumps, grabbing Gordon Fury from behind and delivering a backstabber. As Gordon Fury bounces up to his feet, Tim Patrick grabs him by the head, lifts him up and delivers a suplex to Gordon Fury. Tim Patrick nods at Sean Libby, who nods back. Sean Libby is suddenly clubbed in the back of the head by Steel Angel, who then runs and dropkicks Tim Patrick down to the ground. Steel Angel gets up and runs to the ropes, rebounds, and jumps up in the air. Steel Angel lands a leg drop across the neck of Sean Libby.

Johnny – Momentum in this match can swing either way at the drop of a dime!

Matt – I love it!

Alex Dillinger shoves Alexander Remington off of him in the corner and runs towards him. Alex Dillinger dives and chop blocks Alexander Remington’s knee, causing Alexander Remington to fall down to the ground hard. Alex Dillinger stands up and begins to methodically stomp at the limbs of Alexander Remington, paying special attention to his joints. After he’s done, Alex Dillinger stomps one final time on the head of Alexander Remington. Alex Dillinger drops down and tries to lock a kimura arm lock on Alexander Remington. The two men struggle on the ground as the camera moves to show Steel Angel climbing the top turnbuckle in the corner.

Johnny – Alex and Remington are really going at it here

Matt – Neither man has any real sort of advantage

Steel Angel jumps off the turnbuckle and delivers a big elbow drop to the chest of Sean Libby. Steel Angel goes to cover Sean Libby, but is kicked in the back of the head by Tim Patrick. Steel Angel rolls away as Tim Patrick drops down and he hooks Sean Libby’s leg.

Johnny - Whoa

-1-

Matt – The ultimate betrayal of Libby by Tim!

Sean Libby easily powers out of the pinfall attempt. Tim Patrick quickly gets up and immediately ties up with Steel Angel. Sean Libby gets to his feet and begins asking the referee what happened. The referee points to Tim Patrick, who is trying to block punches from Steel Angel. Sean Libby walks over to them just as Gordon Fury runs and jumps in the air behind Steel Angel. Gordon Fury grabs Steel Angel from behind in mid-air, and falls to the ground, bringing Steel Angel down with him and smash landing on his back. Steel Angel rolls around in pain. Alexander Remington and Alex Dillinger are both up to their feet now, exchanging punches and grappling manoeuvers.

Johnny – This looks bad for Tim and Libby.

Matt – Such good friends, I really hope they stay that way

Sean Libby begins to argue with Tim Patrick, likely about the pinfall. Tim Patrick can be heard saying that he was just trying to win the match like they agreed on. Sean Libby keeps arguing before Tim Patrick waves his hands in Sean Libby’s face and turns around to look at Gordon Fury and Steel Angel, who are tied up in the corner.

Johnny – Ooooh, you can bet Libby did not like that one bit

Sean Libby’s face turns to a look of rage as he suddenly snaps and clubs Tim Patrick in the back of the head. Sean Libby drops down and begins to land punch after punch, elbow after elbow to the face of Tim Patrick, who tries to defend it. Sean Libby stands up and drops his knee into the head of Tim Patrick. Sean Libby stands up and drops his knee five more times onto the head of Tim Patrick. Sean Libby gets up and waits for Tim Patrick to stand. When he does, Sean Libby runs at the ropes and rebounds. Sean Libby ducks under a clothesline thrown by Tim Patrick, stops, and as Tim Patrick turns around, Sean Libby superkicks him in the jaw.

Matt – Libby’s Shot! Right to Tim’s jaw!

Johnny – Libby has just snapped on Tim Patrick for some reason

Sean Libby runs to the corner, hops onto the top rope, flips forward and delivers a huge front flip legdrop to the face of Tim Patrick. Sean Libby stands up, picks up Tim Patrick, who is essentially out cold on his feet, and steps back before superkicking Tim Patrick in the jaw again.

Johnny – I guess it’s safe to say that Libby and Tim are no longer friends

Matt – What was your first clue?

Tim Patrick collapses to the ring mat as Sean Libby follows him down and begins to just go to town on the face and head of Tim Patrick, throwing punches, elbows, knees, everything he can. Tim Patrick’s face bleeds all over as Sean Libby continues his vicious assault. Eventually the referee has to tackle Sean Libby off of Tim Patrick, before signalling for the bell as Tim Patrick is clearly out cold.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, Tim Patrick has been eliminated!

Sean Libby breaks away from the referee and jumps on top of Tim Patrick, continuing to punch him over and over. Sean Libby gets up and kicks Tim Patrick’s body out of the ring and onto the floor. Sean Libby goes to follow him out, but the referee grabs onto him and holds him back, as medical staff come to tend to Tim Patrick. Eventually, Sean Libby relents and turns back into the ring, only to be hit with a clothesline from Steel Angel, who had just taken Gordon Fury down with a kick-out DDT.

Johnny – Steel Angel is coming back strong here

Matt – He’s sort of the dark horse here. He was a former world champion here, but nobody ever mentions it!

Meanwhile, across the ring, Alex Dillinger has solidly taken control of Alexander Remington with a few well timed DDT’s and takedowns. Alex Dillinger is currently on the ground beside Alexander Remington, dropping elbows to his face before standing up and dropping a fist onto the face of Alexander Remington. Alex Dillinger stands up, and is suddenly hit with a spinning heel kick from Gordon Fury, who had gotten to his feet. Alex Dillinger falls to the ground, as Gordon Fury looks around and sees Steel Angel placing Sean Libby in the corner. Gordon Fury runs over to the two wrestlers, but is tripped by Steel Angel and then kicked in the jaw by Sean Libby.

Johnny – Nice teamwork by Steel and Libby right there

Matt – I wouldn’t really call that teamwork per se

Sean Libby immediately runs and begins to punch away at the chest of Steel Angel. Sean Libby grabs onto Steel Angel and hooks his head, before quickly hitting a snap suplex onto the mat. Sean Libby stands up and is grabbed by Alexander Remington. Sean Libby gets his hands up, as Alexander Remington locks Sean Libby in a clinch and begins to throw lots of punches and kicks in a dirty boxing style. Alexander Remington quickly hooks the head of Sean Libby and lifts him up in the air, before delivering a suplex. Alexander Remington spins back to his feet and lifts Sean Libby up for another suplex. Alexander Remington slams Sean Libby down, and goes for one more suplex. However before he can deliver it, Gordon Fury runs and spears Alexander Remington to the mat, causing him to drop Sean Libby.

Johnny – Fury Impact to Remi!

Matt – What a shot by Gordon Fury, good golly

Alex Dillinger stands up and runs at Steel Angel, taking him down with a big tackle. Alex Dillinger stands up and runs at the ropes. Alex Dillinger jumps and springboards off of the ropes, flipping through the air and going to hit a moonsault on Steel Angel. Suddenly, Steel Angel rolls out of the way, and Alex Dillinger hits the mat backfirst. Steel Angel grabs Alex Dillinger as he stands up holding his back. Steel Angel twists Alex Dillinger around by the neck, before dropping down to the mat with a neckbreaker. Steel Angel gets back to his feet and sees Sean Libby running at him. Steel Angel tries to clothesline Sean Libby, but he ducks underneath it. Sean Libby stops, and goes to throw a superkick, but it’s caught by Steel Angel.

Johnny – No Libby’s Shot this time says Steel!

Matt – He telegraphed that move by Sean perfectly!

The two wrestlers tie up in the middle of the ring, while everyone else slowly gets to their feet. Alex Dillinger and Gordon Fury move towards Steel Angel and Sean Libby, while Alexander Remington slides out of the ring and begins to talk to Corey Casey ringside.

Johnny – And of course, Remington is perfectly content with sitting this out until less people are involved

Matt – Great strategy. Let the others beat everyone else up, and then come get them after they’ve tired themselves out

Steel Angel turns around and is grabbed by Gordon Fury, who kicks him in the stomach. Alex Dillinger grabs Sean Libby from behind and wraps his arms around the waist of Sean Libby. Alex Dillinger lifts Sean Libby up in the air, before slamming him backwards over Alex Dillinger’s shoulder. Gordon Fury knees Steel Angel in the stomach, doubling him over. Gordon Fury runs and hits the ropes, rebounding and jumping up in the air before delivering a scissors kick to the back of Steel Angel’s head, sending him facefirst into the mat.

Johnny – Gordon with a huge move!

Matt – Makes you forget he was already in a match just a short while ago!

Sean Libby gets up and is grabbed by Alex Dillinger, who lifts Sean Libby up across his chest. Gordon Fury lifts Steel Angel up to his feet and picks Steel Angel up onto his shoulders. At the exact same time, Gordon Fury throws Steel Angel over his shoulders and lands a knee to his face, while Alex Dillinger hits a swinging sideslam into a reverse STO.

Johnny – Skyfall Guillotine by Gordon!

Matt – The Lobotomy by Alex!

Both Alex Dillinger and Gordon Fury each drop down and hook the legs of Sean Libby and Steel Angel respectively. The referee moves back so that he can see both pinfalls at the same time and begins to count.

-1-1-

-2-2-

-3-3-

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, both Sean Libby and Steel Angel have been eliminated!

Gordon Fury and Alex Dillinger stand back up as the referee escorts both Sean Libby and Steel Angel out of the ring. The two men stare each other down and begin circling each other, neither man wanting to make the first move towards each other.

Johnny – Neither man wants to be the first one to move in and ultimately make a mistake

Matt – Are we all forgetting that Remington is still in this match?

Alexander Remington slides back into the ring and runs at Alex Dillinger, taking him down with a huge clothesline. Alexander Remington turns around and sees Gordon Fury running at him. Alexander Remington ducks underneath Gordon Fury’s arm and waits for him to run past. When Gordon Fury’s momentum takes him past, Alexander Remington wraps his arms around Gordon Fury’s waist and picks him up in the air, before tossing him across the ring with a german suplex. Gordon Fury gets to his feet before he is kicked in the side of the knee by Alexander Remington. Gordon Fury falls to one knee as Alexander Remington kicks Gordon Fury in the side of the head, knocking him to the ground.

Johnny – Remington is taking it to Gordon here

Matt – He’s bigger, stronger, and he’s using that to his advantage

Alexander Remington turns around and sees Alex Dillinger moving towards him. Alexander Remington throws a few punches, but Alex Dillinger baits him and manages to move back and dodge them. Alex Dillinger moves forwards and delivers a European uppercut to Alexander Remington, knocking him backwards and causing him to trip to the ground over the body of Gordon Fury, who is just getting back to his knees.

Johnny – That was jokes

Matt – Tripping over bodies for the win

Alex Dillinger follows Alexander Remington to the ground and begins to punch away at him repeatedly. Gordon Fury gets to his feet and sees this. Gordon Fury runs and throws Alex Dillinger off of Alexander Remington, before dropping down and beginning to punch Alexander Remington himself.

Johnny – Looks like both men want a piece of Remington today!

Eventually, Alexander Remington pushes Gordon Fury off of him. As Alex Dillinger moves towards Alexander Remington, Gordon Fury runs and delivers a swift running bulldog to Alex Dillinger, smashing his face into the mat. Gordon Fury stands up and immediately runs at Alexander Remington, knocking him backwards with a spinning elbow. Alexander Remington hits the ropes as Gordon Fury immediately throws multitudes of punches at the stomach of Alexander Remington. Gordon Fury takes a few steps back and runs at Alexander Remington, jumping and hitting him in the chest with a flying muai thai knee.

Johnny – Huge flying knee by Gordon

Matt – Not something that just anyone can do, props to him for throwing that out there

Gordon Fury takes a few steps back again as Alexander Remington holds himself up on the ropes. Gordon Fury runs and again tries to deliver a flying knee, but this time Alexander Remington ducks down and then powers up as Gordon Fury flies over top of him, sending Gordon Fury flying to the outside of the ring and onto the floor.

Johnny – Onto the floor he goes!

Matt – Down goes Gordon! Down goes Gordon!

Alexander Remington turns around and sees Alex Dillinger getting to his feet. Alexander Remington walks over to Alex Dillinger and grabs him by the head. Alexander Remington hooks Alex Dillinger by the head and the leg, before lifting him up and dropping him backwards with a suplex. Alexander Remington follows Alex Dillinger to the ground and begins to drop hammerfists onto the head of Alex Dillinger, who covers up his face. Alexander Remington immediately lands shot after shot to the body. As Alex Dillinger lifts his arm, Alexander Remington immediately grabs it and spins down, trying to lock in an armbar. Alex Dillinger rolls over with the hold, and even though Alexander Remington has the armbar locked in, Alex Dillinger forces both of Alexander Remington’s shoulders onto the mat.

-1-

-2-

Alexander Remington is forced to release his armbar and kick out of the pin attempt by Alex Dillinger. Alexander Remington rolls back to his feet and immediately ties back up with Alex Dillinger. Suddenly, both men turn around and are hit with a double flying clothesline by Gordon Fury, who had climbed to the top rope.

Johnny – Gordon literally just fell from the heavens to deliver that move

Matt – Or you know, the top rope

All three men slowly roll around on the mat, trying to regain themselves. Gordon Fury is the first one to make it back to his feet. Gordon Fury runs at the ropes and rebounds off of them, running back towards Alex Dillinger and Alexander Remington. Gordon Fury hits a drive by knee to the head of Alexander Remington, and then another drive by knee to the head of Alex Dillinger, knocking both men back down to the mat. Gordon Fury runs and jumps onto the second rope, backflipping and landing a moonsault on Alex Dillinger. Gordon Fury stands up and immediately runs at the other ropes, hits the second rope and backflips towards Alexander Remington, who manages to roll out of the way.

Johnny – No second moonsault for Gordon says Remington as he moves

Matt – I can’t believe how well Gordon is doing tonight. Way to go Gordon!

Gordon Fury hits the mat hard and stands up, holding his back. Alexander Remington grabs Gordon Fury and twists his neck around, before dropping down to a seated position, causing the back of Gordon Fury’s head to smash into Alexander Remington’s shoulder. Alexander Remington grabs Gordon Fury and lifts him to his feet, before whipping him into the ropes. Gordon Fury hits the ropes but hooks his arm around them, holding himself onto them. Alexander Remington runs towards Gordon Fury and lands a few shots to his stomach as he holds onto the ropes.

Johnny – Both men exchanging here, who’s going to come out on top?

Alex Dillinger stands up and runs at the two men on the ropes. Alexander Remington and Gordon Fury both drop down at the same time, causing Alex Dillinger to fly over top of them and fall to the outside of the ring.

Matt – Not Alex, that’s for sure

The referee goes to check on Alex Dillinger as Gordon Fury grabs Alexander Remington by the head. Gordon Fury drags Alexander Remington into the middle of the ring, and knees him in the gut. Alexander Remington falls to his knees, and suddenly delivers a huge uppercut right to the groin of Gordon Fury.

Johnny – Low blow! Referee didn’t see it but that was blatant cheating

Matt – Yeah that’s awful. Poor Gordon, he deserved better than this

Alexander Remington stands up and grabs onto Gordon Fury from the side, before jumping in the air and delivering a huge flatliner, driving Gordon Fury’s face into the mat. The referee sees this and rolls back into the ring as Alexander Remington hooks the leg of Gordon Fury.

Johnny – Cashflow by Remington!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Gordon Fury kicks out, but it’s about a second after the referee made the three count.

Johnny – Wow, too late!

Matt – No more Gordon!

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, Gordon Fury has been eliminated!

Alexander Remington gets up and points at Corey Casey, who applauds him. Suddenly Alex Dillinger slides back into the ring and sneaks up behind Alexander Remington. Alex Dillinger immediately pulls Alexander Remington down from behind with a roll-up, looking to secure a win as the referee counts.

-1-

-2-

Alexander Remington is just able to kick out of the pin attempt before the three count.Alex Dillinger gets to his feet and grabs Alexander Remington, pulling him up to his feet as well. Alex Dillinger kicks Alexander Remington in the stomach and then begins to deliver huge knife edged chops to his chest. As Alexander Remington stumbles backwards, Alex Dillinger runs forward and stops before delivering a big savate kick to the side of Alexander Remington’s head. Alexander Remington stumbles towards the ropes, and Alex Dillinger jumps, springboards off of the rope, and hits a spinning kick to the other side of Alexander Remington’s head, knocking him down to the ground.

Johnny – Nice kick by Alex, he’s pouring it on now

Matt – He’s very well versed in all aspects of the game, striking very much included

Alex Dillinger drops to the mat and lifts Alexander Remington up to a seated position. Alex Dillinger gets behind Alexander Remington and locks him in a vice grip with his legs, before wrapping his arms around Alexander Remington’s chin and sinking in a chin lock.

Johnny – Chin lock is locked in!

Matt – Will Remington tap out?!

Alex Dillinger cranks on the chin lock as Alexander Remington struggles to escape. Alexander Remington slowly gets to his knees, and then back to his feet as Alex Dillinger still locks in the chin lock. Alexander Remington runs backwards and slams Alex Dillinger backfirst into the turnbuckle, causing him to release the hold. Alex Dillinger falls to the mat and is slow to get up as Alexander Remington rubs his chin before looking down at Alex Dillinger. Alexander Remington lifts Alex Dillinger up to his feet, and then sets him on top of the turnbuckle.

Johnny – Oh boy, he’s not doing what I think he’s doing, is he Matt?

Matt – Oh he’s totally thinking it Johnny

Alexander Remington climbs up to the top rope and knees Alex Dillinger in the gut. Alexander Remington hooks the head of Alex Dillinger and lifts him to his feet. Both men balance on the top rope. Suddenly, Alex Dillinger elbows Alexander Remington in the gut a few times. But before Alex Dillinger can get any advantage, Alexander Remington lifts him up and delivers a huge superplex off of the top rope.

Johnny – Wow, I’m surprised the ring didn’t fall apart! What a huge suplex received.

Alexander Remington slowly crawls over to Alex Dillinger and covers him, hooking his leg as the referee begins to count.

-1-

-2-

Alex Dillinger kicks out just after the two count.

Matt – And it continues!

Alexander Remington grabs Alex Dillinger and lifts him up to his feet. Alexander Remington whips Alex Dillinger into the ropes. As Alex Dillinger rebounds, Alexander Remington grabs Alex Dillinger and lifts him up, spins him around and delivers a huge snap powerslam. Alexander Remington lifts Alex Dillinger to his feet and grabs him from the side. Alexander Remington jumps up and tries to slam Alex Dillinger down with a jumping flatliner, but Alex Dilinger pushes Alexander Remington off of him, sending him falling to the mat on his back.

Johnny – No Cashflow for Remi here!

Matt – Great presence of mind to sense that was coming by Alexander

Alexander Remington gets back up, but is grabbed from behind by Alex Dillinger, who locks Alexander Remington in a full nelson hold. Alex Dillinger uses this hold to throw Alexander Remington into the ropes. Off of the rebound, Alex Dillinger jumps and takes Alexander Remington down with a dropkick. As Alexander Remington gets back to his feet, Alex Dillinger kicks him in the stomach, gets double underhooks on a bent over Alexander Remington, and then drops him with a double underhook DDT. Alex Dillinger rolls Alexander Remington over and hooks his legs, going for a pin.

-1-

-2-

Alexander Remington powers out of the hold. Alex Dillinger stands up and begins to stomp on the chest of Alexander Remington. After a few more stomps, Alexander Remington catches the foot of Alex Dillinger and twists, causing Alex Dillinger to fall to the ground. Alexander Remington stands up and stomps on the leg of Alex Dillinger. Alexander Remington walks over and drops a knee to the face of Alex Dillinger. Alexander Remington grabs Alex Dillinger’s arm and holds it in place, before jumping and delivering a big knee to the arm of Alex Dillinger.

Johnny – Remington is methodically picking Alex apart

Matt – Yeah he needs to figure out some kind of offense soon

Alexander Remington grabs Alex Dillinger, who immediately punches Alexander Remington in the gut a few times. Alex Dillinger runs and hits the ropes, rebounding back towards Alexander Remington, who suddenly levels Alex Dillinger with a clothesline.

Johnny – Clearly they weren’t listening

Alexander Remington picks Alex Dillinger up and looks to hit a jumping flatliner. But before he can jump, a fully recovered Gordon Fury slides into the ring and spears Alexander Remington. Gordon Fury slides out of the ring and up the ramp, smiling as Alexander Remington rolls around on the mat, holding his stomach. Corey Casey immediately chases Gordon Fury, following him backstage

Johnny – Fury Impact! On Alexander Remington just before he can win the match!

Matt – I can’t even believe it! Here comes the Lobotomy!

Eventually, Alexander Remington gets to his feet and slowly walks towards Alex Dillinger, shaking his head in anger. Alexander Remington grabs Alex Dillinger, who suddenly springs up, grabs Alexander Remington and lifts him across his chest, before delivering a swinging sideslam into a reverse STO, planting Alexander Remington’s face into the mat. Alex Dillinger immediately rolls over and hooks the leg of Alexander Remington. Corey Casey reappears at the top of the stage and sees the pinfall. He sprints back towards the ring as the referee makes the count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Corey slides into the ring, but it’s too late as the referee is already calling for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner and NEW Number One contender for the IWF Championship…Alex Dillinger!

Johnny – Huge win for Alex

Matt – He’s the new number one contender, he’ll get to fight Ethan at Isolation!

The referee grabs Alex Dillinger’s hand and raises it to the sky. Alex Dillinger celebrates in the ring as the crowd cheers. Corey Casey shakes his head as he helps Alexander Remington get to his feet. The two leave the ring, Corey still not believing that Remington lost. Alex Dillinger waves goodbye to the two of them as they walk up the stage

Johnny – Corey promised a surprise, and we got one. But unfortunately, well, it didn’t quite go as he planned

Matt – Yeah but I’m glad. Corey needs to stop having his fist up inside other people’s buttholes. Let them do what they want, not what you want

After Corey and Remington leave, Ethan Cage suddenly walks out from backstage, wearing the IWF Championship belt he was given earlier. The crowd boos and Alex Dillinger yells at Ethan Cage, who just smirks back at him.

Johnny – What a staredown

Matt – I can’t wait to see how that’ll look on Friday

Johnny – Goodnight everyone! Tune in next week as we make a stop in Atlanta!

Matt – Hotlanta, my favourite!

The show fades to a close with the two men staring at each other. Ethan Cage motioning towards his belt, while Alex Dillinger is yelling at him and pointing towards the same belt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos   Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds 75: Chamber Chaos
Page 1 of 1