Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Press Conference #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Press Conference #1 Empty
PostSubject: Press Conference #1   Press Conference #1 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:22 pm

The local media has been assembled to interview the IWF's latest signing, Vincent Van Rose and his "manager", Bocephus. Let's listen in....

Vinnie: As you may or may not know I am the newest thing to step into The Insurgency Wrestling Company. My name is Vincent Van Rose, but those in the know call me Vinnie or Vince. This mass of manliness sittin' beside me is Bocephus, He is my main man and go to guy, treat him just as good as you would me. Alright 1st question....

The room erupts as the handful of reporters vy for the newcomers attention....

Vinnie: Yes you in the grey blazer with the amazing rack....

Female Reporter: Um..yes...Vinnie is it? Most rookie wrestlers brag and bost what they are going to do once they get in the ring...You have yet to even speak about your debut against Keith Axel on the upcoming Battle Grounds...Why is that??

Vinnie: Well gorgeous, I have one helluva hangover mixed with a shit ton of jet lag and that may be a factor...Well that and the fact that I don't know much about any of these bruisers quite yet. All I know about Mr. Axel is he fancies himself a Rebel. Well I can tell that youngin' one thing...If you ain't from my neck o' the woods, but from shithole in Arizona of all places you don't know shit from shinola about bein a rebel. I can't wait to step in the ring and show him how a real rebel throws down....Next question....Yes the blonde with pouty lips...

Female reporter #2: Yes Vinnie .... There has been some talk of rumblings backstage between you and James Shark when you arrived in town....Can you confirm or deny what we have been hearing??

Vinnie: You mean that loud mouth colored fella darlin'....Shit, he ain't nuthin' I can't handle . I have been a roughneck rabblerouser for quite awhile and he couldn't hold a spit cup for some o' the gents I have laid down...He better polish up the bright and shiny lil doodad he has for me though, cuz darlin' if he keeps winning he is gonna come face to face with the Southern Slegdehammer at some point and I think a Bayou Bitchslap or two will be just what he is looking for.....

Female Reporter #2 So are you trying to say you want a shot at the Title Shark holds??

Vinnie: Well your about as quick as a hiccup ain't ya?? Yeah I am gonna let my ass whippin in the ring speak for itself and when the time comes that boy will be handing over that hardware to the Sledgehammer trust me on that.....

Female Reporter #2 Quite a challange from some who has never been between the ropes....

Vinnie: Well sweetcheeks, I am always up for a challenge *winks at her* and this ain't nuthin but a barroom brawl with an payin audience and I have been in my fair share of those....Thanks for your time ladies and gents but this ol hayseed has to get some shut eye and a quart or two of Beam in him....See y'all very soon

The Southern Sledgehammer and his aged manager get up and walk out of the room as the room erupts with questions and flashbulbs as we fade to black....

Y'all ain't seen nuthin' yet!!!!
Back to top Go down

Press Conference #1
Page 1 of 1