Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Press Conference

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Press Conference Empty
PostSubject: Press Conference   Press Conference I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:23 pm

Friday, April 27th, 2012

I walked up to the podium underneath the Eiffel Tower. It was actually so cool that we were going to have a whole ring set up underneath. I was really excited to fight in front of everyone here. But first I had to do this stupid press conference. I hated press conferences, especially nowadays, because the reporters always asked me the stupidest questions.

I stood at the podium and looked out at the crowd.

Anna Stone
I don’t have a lot of time, so if you have any questions, ask them now

Reporter
Anna, you’ve had a pretty successful world tour. In fact since winning the New Blood Title at Spring Fling in Hawaii, you’ve won in 3 different continents. Can you tell us how the travel affects your training and preparation?

Anna Stone
Well I had a lot of good training for a year and a half before I decided to even wrestle professionally, so it’s not as much training as it is making sure I’m still in shape. But yeah, it’s pretty difficult. This world tour is taking a toll on everyone. Especially when a few of us are going back to the United States after the shows and then flying out to the next country later in the week. This week for example, I flew from Italy back to Los Angeles on Monday morning and then flew out to Italy on Thursday morning. Now I’m here, and I’m going to be flying back to Los Angeles on Sunday night so that I can prepare for IWF vs WEW. But back to your question, it’s hard to make yourself go train, with all of the jet lag, and you’re flying so much. But Karly, Lillian, Brandon and I always end up finding a place and training together. So when you’ve got people around you to motivate you, it’s a lot easier to go out and get ready every week.

Reporter
Can you tell us about this win streak you’ve got going on? Specifically the world tour part of it?

Anna Stone
Look, it’s not like it’s been challenging. At Spring Fling, beating Ashley and Serai was easy. Serai is just a dirty whore who thinks she can wrestle. She sleeps with all of the guys in the company to move ahead, but then can’t do anything with it. People accuse me of getting ahead by sleeping with wrestlers, but even if I did, I still back it up in the ring don’t I? All she does is lose, get hurt, then claim she is too hurt to fight in any matches, even though doctors have cleared her to fight a long time ago. She is a terrible wrestler, I don’t know who trained her, but they obviously weren’t good. So bad in fact, that she’s been fired. I don’t know if anyone heard, but if not, here’s the inside scoop. Ever since she lost and got injured, she’s been complaining about something or other. She told everyone that the IWF was out to get her, and that the company wanted her to do badly. She claimed that in order to succeed in the company, you had to be close with the owners, or with Brandon, or even with James Shark. Which makes no sense because James Shark is just champion, he doesn’t have that kind of pull. And you just have to look at everyone who is successful in this company. They earned their way to the top, they were not given anything. Ever since I somehow lost to Serai, I’ve won six straight matches. I beat IWF’s favourite loser Sean Libby twice in two weeks. Although I’ll give credit where credit is due. He wasn’t that bad in those matches, but his partners let him down. Not saying that he would have won with better partners, because he wouldn’t have, but still. And Kadri, well, she’s good when she wants to fight. So hopefully she wants to fight this Sunday.

Reporter
How does it feel this week, knowing that one of the main events in this show is an all-women’s match? I mean, from what you and Karly and Lillian always talk about, you want to show the world that women can wrestle exciting matches too.

Anna Stone
Okay, first of all, that’s not it at all. We don’t want to show the world that women can wrestle exciting matches too. The world knows women can wrestle exciting matches. They’ve seen me wrestle, they’ve seen Karly, and they all know that it’s exciting. No, we’re just trying to expose the terrible wrestlers that we have on the roster. The IWF hires so many scrubs to come in, and then they act like they’re king shit. News flash for them. They’re not good enough to hold my sweaty thong. Although they’d like that too much, because apparently they not only suck at wrestling, but they’re a bunch of perverts too. Anyways, as I was saying, they suck. So we come out, and we expose them. Like last week, everyone thought Red Dragon would have a future in this company. Until we fought him and exposed him for how bad he really is. Now he’s not going to be fighting again any time soon. This week is a bit different than that though. But yeah, we’re not trying to show people that we’re good. We’re just showing that we’re some of the best wrestlers in this company, and that some other wrestlers are terrible.

Reporter
What about your opponents this week?

Anna Stone
Well look, it’s no question that of the three, Karly is my girl. She’s one of the best wrestlers in this company, period. I love her and I can’t wait to fight her. We agreed on, not really putting our friendship aside, but more or less ignoring it for the match. We’re going to have a competitive match, without cheating or one of us laying down for the other. Then Nikki Banks. I’ve only talked to her a few times, and she seems nice enough. I’ve seen a few of her matches, and when she wants to fight, she looks good. But there are times when it looks, at least to me that she doesn’t want to fight. And that’s when she doesn’t win. So I want her to bring her best effort forward this weekend, because I don’t want an easy win against her. I want her at her best. I want to beat everyone at their best. I don’t like cheap wins against someone who isn’t trying. So I really hope that Nikki shows up, so to speak. Because then I’ll have yet another challenge to deal with. But if she doesn’t, then she’ll just be another easy victory.

Reporter
What about Kadri Ilves? You two seem to have some hate going on.

Anna Stone
I don’t know how you got that, but it’s not true. Look, I don’t hate Kadri. I don’t like her as much as, say, Karly or Lillian, but I don’t hate her like I hate Serai. Kadri is a talented wrestler, and she helped me beat Karly and Lillian back a few weeks ago. In fact, she’s so good that she made James Shark propose to her. I’ll give her respect for that, because I didn’t think it was possible. But really, I like Kadri, she’s nice, she’s funny, and she’s good in the ring. I think we started off on the wrong foot after our tag team match. But I look forward to wrestling against her this week. If she shows up ready to go, I’m going to have a tough time beating her. This week is going to be hard, that’s for sure. Alright, wrap it up, last question.

Reporter
Any closing words about the match? How ready you are or anything?

Anna Stone
Sure. I’m more than ready for this match. I’m always ready for every match. But I’ve been getting ready for this ever since Brandon told me that I’d be fighting in a main event slot. I’m going to go out there, and prove to any doubters left out there, that I am the real deal. That I’m one of the best wrestlers out there. I’m hoping WEW tunes in, so they can see exactly just how good I really am. Then they’ll see that they don’t want to mess with me. But I don’t want to focus on WEW right now. I’ve got to stay focused on my match this week. Look girls, you’re all good wrestlers, you’re all nice, but you’re all still not me. I’m the champion for a reason. I’ve won six straight matches for a reason. I’m not easy to beat, and none of you are going to be able to do it. As much as you want this title around your waists, it’s not leaving mine. So all you can do really, is come out there, wrestle your butts off, then not get too mad when my hand is raised at the end of the night. Because that’s what’s going to happen and there’s nothing any of you can do to change it.

Back to top Go down

Press Conference
Page 1 of 1