Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Press Conference Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Press Conference Report Empty
PostSubject: Press Conference Report   Press Conference Report I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:32 pm

PORTLAND, MAINE --- Earlier today at about 1pm ET, The Five Star Coalition headed by Ms. Nancy Casanova held a press conference in Portland, Maine at the home of Battle Grounds XXXIX, the Cumberland County Civic Center. This comes less than 48 hours after Marcus Silverstone (member of the FSC) posted a disturbing picture on his Facebook page, he received earlier that day. It was an old action figure of Marcus Silverstone from his East Coast Wrestling days, headless and maggots crawling inside the box. Twenty-four hours before that Marcus posted on his Twitter account that he received a second letter from an anonymous source, threatening his well-being.

In the press conference Nancy Casanova lashed out on the culpit who has been sending her client messages threatening his well-being.

Nancy Casanova: This has to stop! I will not tolerate any form of threats towards any member of The Five Star Coalition, especially Marcus Silverstone. That is why tonight in this very arena at Battle Grounds XXXIX, Marcus Silverstone will address this issue head on, because Marcus Silverstone is not afraid or intimidated of this coward and his sick, twisted mind games."

Nancy went on to introduce Marcus Silverstone's Personal Security Force, this was when the team of a dozen men in full SWAT like black riot gear took the stage.

Press Conference Report Marcussec1

Nancy Casanova: Marcus, will ascend to the top of IWF and yes we do expect people to mumble and grumble and try everything to stand in his way, but assure you Marcus Silverstone will not be stopped or even slowed down. It's time for Insurgency Wrestling Federation to evolve to what they claim they've been all along, .....the best professional wrestling company in the world. And they are going to do that with Marcus Silverstone carrying them, the entire company on his shoulders.

Through out the press conference Marcus Silverstone remained silent until the end, when he was asked "Do you know if these messages have any connection with your recent sneak attacks on Syco-Angel?"

Press Conference Report Marcnews1

Marcus Silverstone: Who else you think it is? Who else you think is unstable enough to send me these sick type of messages? He's probably masturbating over his sick little pranks and messages. I understand he wants revenge and all, pay back for what I've done to him at Battle Grounds XXXVIII in Paris, France a couple weeks back and IWF versus WEW event last week. This man needs to understand that I am not some guy that is intimidated or scared of him. I'm not! So you probably wondering why the security? Well, because I know Syco-Angel, I understand what he's capable of. The only reason why so many has fallen victim to his sick sadistic ways is, because they let him got the advantage. Arrogance, over confidence, they underestimated a nine foot, eight-hundred pound obese monster. I will not fall victim to an freak of nature! The only victim in this story will be Syco-Angel, the man resonsible for these sick twisted messages. I know you're watching you sick son of a bitch. I'll be right here tonight and I'm going to call you out and then I'll embarrass you in front the entire world.

Before the conference was over, Marcus Silverstone stormed off the stage, as his Personal Security Force followed him. Nancy answered questions about the controversy on her relationship with Marcus Silverstone. Nancy claimed age shouldn't be a problem when two people have feelings for each other. She refused to comment if her relationship with the 29 year old Marcus Silverstone has went to the other level.

Nancy Casanova: I know the media would love to turn this into a circus act, helps ratings. But this is our personal lives, our feelings and we will not become victims of mockery and bullying by the media.

Nancy Casanova claims she will be at Battle Ground XXXIX, when her client and beau Marcus Silverstone address the IWF crowd and Syco-Angel on live televsion (not pay-per-view) for the very first time.
Back to top Go down

Press Conference Report
Page 1 of 1