Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Press Conference and Weigh Ins

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Press Conference and Weigh Ins Empty
PostSubject: Press Conference and Weigh Ins   Press Conference and Weigh Ins I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:27 pm

UFC 146 Press Conference, Taylor Vs Overeem
Las Vegas, Nevada
Thursday,May 24th 2012
11:00 AM

As The UFC 146 Taylor Vs Overeem Promo Video Finished Playing, UFC President Dana White stood on the podium with Overeem and Taylor standing beside him at their respective tables as the camera begin flashing with the press making sure to get plenty of pictures.

DANA WHITE
"What's up Las Vegas, I would like to thank all the press and all the fans for turning up, It's obviously a huge huge weekend for us, With the Return of the former UFC Heavyweight Champion Cody Taylor and the Second match for Overeem, So lets kick this off with the first question."

As Dana finished talking the first reporter stood up as Dana pointed at him.

FOX Sport
"My Question is for Cody Taylor.... Cody how does it feel to be finally back here in the UFC and what do you have to say to the Wrestling fans out there that believe you are using this fight to duck Robbie Hart?"

Cody chuckled slightly at the mention of Robbie Hart's name, he knew what the fans were saying about him but he really didn't care about them or what they thought about he wasn't in either sport for them, he was only in it for the money.

CODY TAYLOR
"It feels great to be back in the UFC, it's going to be a good victory for me Saturday Night... As for those fan's FUCK THEM, I ain't ducking Hart like I said before I'm still facing him less than Twenty four hours after this fight so Yeah Fuck Them."

Cody stuck his middle finger up as the reporters chuckled at him as another reporter stood up.

ESPN Sports
"Cody You said it would be a good victory for you, Do you really believe you can Beat Alistair and then go on to win the following night against Robbie Hart.

CODY TAYLOR
"Good Victory I actually meant Easy victory and Of Course I can, I'm the best in the world... No one can claim I'm not, I'm better than anyone else in either sport."

The Reporter stayed standing as he looked down at his note pad, Cody groaned slightly he really couldn't be dealing with stupid questions about wrestling but He guessed that was who he was now to the press.

ESPN Sports
"Well Alistair what do you have to Say to Cody complete lack of respect for you and what is your opinion on him coming back to the UFC?"

ALISTAIR OVEREEM
"He might not respect me but after this match I will have beaten Respect in to him.... And I think it is all a big show for him, He is only here to promote something, I think the man is a joke and a disgrace to the sport."

CODY TAYLOR
"Beat me? More Chance of Dana stepping foot in the Octagon than that ever happening."

The crowd laughed slightly as Dana shook his head but chuckling slightly at the same time, as another reporter slowly stood up looking down at his notepad.

NEW YORK TIMES
"Cody, You have stated you are back to get your belt back but fans only think you are here to Promote IWF... what have you got to say to them?"

CODY TAYLOR
"I was fired by IWF when I agreed to this match up, I'm not here to Promote IWF or WEW I'm here to get my belt back... after I make Overeem Tap out like a little bitch, Either Dos Santos or Mir are next."

The cameras began flashing as Cody looked around at the crowd, as the reporter stayed on his feet for another question.

NEW YORK TIMES
"Well It is going to be a tough challenge you have been out of the sport for over a year now, Do you think that will take a toll on your performance this weekend?"

CODY TAYLOR
"NO! I've been out for over a year but that doesn't mean I never stopped the level of training I did back then, So I'm still at that level of Shape and skill from my previous time here."

ALISTAIR OVEREEM
"I beg to differ, you are looking a little skinny there Cody."

Cody slowly turned his head to look at Alistair as he slowly raised his eyebrow slightly, he was kind of pissed off that this idiot had the guts to even talk bad about how he looks considering what He had been accused of Steriods for most of his career.

CODY TAYLOR
"Coming from the Steriod Freak? Bitch you better keep your mout shut before I come over there and shut it for you."

ALISTAIR OVEREEM
"Bring it on little man."

Cody stood up kicking his chair backwards as he walked towards Overeem, who at the same time got up as both of them walked towards each other Dana quickly got in the middle keeping them apart as the Flash of the cameras almost blinded all three of them.

Cody trash talked Alistair with a huge smirk on his face as Dana quickly pushed him back trying to keep these two apart, Alistair backed down as he went back to his seat, whilst Cody continued to talk trash as he walked backwards picking up his chair and sitting back down.

DANA WHITE
"Well as you can all tell this is going to be an expolsive fight this weekend."

Dana along with the crowd chuckled slightly as Cody looked over at Overeem with a pissed off look on his face, he wanted to leap over there and knock this guy out cold but he knew he would have to wait until saturday night.

Cody smirked slightly as he leaned forward towards his microphone.

CODY TAYLOR
"I'm done... I'll see you all tomorrow for the weigh in's."

Cody stood up sticking his middle finger up at Overeem as the cameras began flashing again as he exited the stage, he really couldn't be bothered answering questions he just wanted to go up to the hotel and spend some time with Rochelle.

UFC 146 Weigh ins, Taylor Vs Overeem
Las Vegas, Nevada
Friday,May 25th 2012
11:00 AM

Everyone had already gathered on the stage as the crowd was heavily amped up for the weigh in between Taylor and Overeem especially after the almost started brawling at yesterdays Press conference.

Alistair walks onto the stage dressed in his jeans and t-shirt, shaking hands with Joe and Dana before taking of his shirt and sneakers then stepping onto the scales as the crowd went nuts for him.

JOE ROGAN
"Two Sixty Three for the demolition man."

Overeem flexed his muslces before stepping off of the scale walking over to the corner.

JOE ROGAN
"And His opponent, the former UFC Heavyweight champion of the world... CODY TAYLOR"

Cody walked onto the stage already in his MMA shorts with a pair of gucci shades and decked out in his usual jellewary chains and watches, he stood next to the scales embracing the fans before taking everything off except his Shorts then got onto the scales as the crowd gave the Prince a mixed reaction.

JOE ROGAN
"Two forty eight for the PRINCE...."

Cody stepped off of the scales putting everything back on before walking over towards Overeem, who was in the fighting stance as Cody just stood there in a normal stance getting right in the much bigger Overeem's face, trash talking him as Dana got in the middle of them both trying to split them up.

Cody stuck his middle finger up at Overeem before walking away off of the stage and to the back.
Back to top Go down

Press Conference and Weigh Ins
Page 1 of 1