Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reasons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

Reasons Empty
PostSubject: Reasons   Reasons I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:58 pm

A camera feed starts up in a dimly lit room, where the only light is noticeably swaying back and forth, before Ryan Apollos walks into view from behind the camera and walks and sits down on a lone chair.

“No matter if people say they want to admit it or not. We all have reasons for the things we do. We all have a motive for the actions we take in our lives. Murederers, politicians, business owners, teachers, student, parents, children, even professional wrestlers have a reason for choosing this profession. My reason for wrestling was to prevent Slayer from taking over and making me do unthinkable things. I have heard from numerous people that I’d be better off if I let Slayer take full control and do whatever he pleases. I choose to keep him restrained for the safety those around me.”

Apollos looks down at the ground.

“Some people never heard the story about how Slayer killed twenty bikers in ten minutes. How I was all to blame because there was no explaining how a darker side of me had taken control and was the one who committed all the crimes. Slayer was nothing more than a manifestation of all my hate, all my anger, and all my reasons for hurting those who either did or didn’t deserve it.”

“When I left, I left because the stress was getting to me. And that stress was starting to tempt me to unleash Slayer, I had to get away for the sake of preventing misery and pain that no one should feel. It had worked, wrestling was starting to cause me to lose my sanity but walking away restored it.”

Apollos looked at the ceiling for a second before looking back at the camera.

“I came back for a reason. It wasn’t to be the best in the world. It wasn’t so I could exact revenge. It wasn’t even to make money. That’s the reason so many fools ever do this. They become blinded by their own egos.”

“I have had numerous chances to get away. Some would say I’m mental ill for not even considering to walk away. Believe me, people would walk away after being in a car wreck. Most people would walk away after being electrocuted by an opponent. Most people would have walked away after being set on fire by the man who you thought was your friend. Most people would have walked away after that same man, after countless attempts, succeeds in murdering your girlfriend. I see this not as a sign that I should walk away never to return. I see this as a sign that I need to push forward, never to give up. Cause the second I do, I wouldn’t have failed anyone but myself.”

“You can call me a loser. You can call me a failure. Call me whatever the fuck you want. I don’t care what people think of me. The only opinion that truly matters in this world is your own. The minute your opinion of yourself becomes negative. Is the minute you lose your reason for living.”

Ryan looks up at the camera.

“As for my reasons for taking part in this match. I wanted to be in this match, I want to try and prove my worth to my opponents whoever they may be. This week it’s James Shark and Corey Casey. I see what Steel is doing here. He knows these two can’t stand to be in the same area code as one another let alone the same ring. He’s not only hoping for us to rip them apart, he’s hoping they rip each other apart. I don’t really care who kicks who’s ass, it’s all for ratings, isn’t it Johnny boy?”

“Now I come to IWF’s residential planet, I mean fatass, I mean syco. Death Angel, you made your return last week, same as me. You decided to make your return by kicking a man who was down. Where’s the fun in that? I thought you liked to attack people when they could fight back. You know, the thrill of the hunt. What’s better than attacking someone who could attempt to fight back only for you to decimate them at your own chosing. I guess I was thinking of someone else who has these qualities. I guess you prefer the good ole sneak attack on someone who’s down and out.”

Apollos looks back at the ground before looking up again.

“Now I could go on and on all night talking about DA and about how I think he wants revenge on me for a reason I haven’t even figured out yet. But I’m not going to waste anymore of you’re time. Corey, James, I’ll be sure to watch you two destroy each other from a good vantage point. Until then, I’ll be seeing you two later.”

Apollos stands up and walks up to the camera before turning off the feed.
Back to top Go down

Reasons
Page 1 of 1