Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reasons for Late/Incomplete Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Reasons for Late/Incomplete Show Empty
PostSubject: Reasons for Late/Incomplete Show   Reasons for Late/Incomplete Show I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Alright guys, the show is finally up, in almost all it's entirety. I wrote most of this myself LOL, we had a lot of organizational issues this week. Big props to Parker for volunteering to write the opening match this morning.

However, the Tag Team title match is not yet posted. I am in no shape to write that match on top of everything else I've done. Eric Steel is writing that match, and I will add it to the show as soon as he's done. So if you see the empty space in the show with a link to this thread, you know why.

Everything else is done though and the card will be up tonight. There will be a deadline extension this week, so don't worry. You will have more than three days to RP. Any questions, PM me. Thanks

Btw I will reply to this thread when the tag match is posted, so everyone can go back and read it.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Reasons for Late/Incomplete Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons for Late/Incomplete Show   Reasons for Late/Incomplete Show I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:58 pm

The tag match is up and posted

It's very low quality and not at all what I wanted to write for you guys (Blyss, Gordon, Parker, Steel)

Unfortunately I was stuck with my 5th match of the week, and trying to study, and I just had no time to write this, but I had to get it done. So I'm sorry it is not very high quality. I will eventually make it up to you guys. You know me, and you know IWF, so you know this does not happen often

Again, really sorry, but the match is now in the show
Back to top Go down

Reasons for Late/Incomplete Show
Page 1 of 1