Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Piss Me Off

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Piss Me Off Empty
PostSubject: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Piss Me Off   Reasons Why You Shouldn't Piss Me Off I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Prologue: Really Vinnie...?

So let's see...i-if I got this right, because I'm really bad at thing like this: So VINNIE, me mate...when did you decide you wanted t'fuckin' die? I didn't know you were so eager t'end yer fuckin' life lad...maybe...maybe it was when you...when you decided to attack me twice in a week. Maybe it was when you decided that since you're up Corey Casey's ass, you were entitled t'do whatever th'fuck y'wanted right? Did I miss the memo?! Did I miss a FUCKING MEETING?! Maybe I was asleep when all of this happened...or maybe...MAYBE...it isn't real. I'm dreamin' because if it were the other way around I would have burned your fucking body and watch you rot. When we were in IIA, I just knew this would happen, I know you'd be the leech stuck on Corey's left ass cheek, suckling for every little push you could get. Now look at ya, you're all big and bad now, and think you can take me title away from me?

...Get...A Fuckin'...CLUE!!!

I've had fuckers like you come to this company and claim their goin' to take me belt. You're not the first, and even if you get a chance like this again? I'll be there t'fuckin' put you in your place. Because believe it or not, I'm not that golly fuckin' Irishmen from Dublin anymore...I'm fed up...with what's been goin' on with this company, and how everyone is goin' about it. And I'm fed up with fuckers like you steppin' into my fuckin' domain and thinkin' you're tough shit because you can poke your chest out and spew whatever shit you can say. Me? I'm th'type who's going to fight you...who's going to try and maim you, who's going to do whatever he can...to leave his mark on ya.

Lad, you've stepped into a hungry monster's dine. And he's starving, no he's on the brink of dying from hunger. Connor O'Shannon..is NOT...a pushover...and for whatever reason you and this fuckin' bullshit known as The Chosen decided I was? You made a grave fuckin' mistake, because as long as I'm breathin'...none of you are safe. Vinnie...your not winning this belt. This belt's been around my waist for four months...

That's right....as of right now I have the longest title reign in IWF history... ( Trollface.jpg ) I'm not going to tarnish such a great run by lettin' ya take it away from me. That's right Vincent...you're going to head to the back and lick your fuckin' wounds and cry to Corey. And when I'm done makin' ya bleed, send Corey a message: I don't like to be fucked up. So Vinnie...you're going to...get a BRIGHT picture as to why...you...don't...FUCK....WITH...ME!!!!!

................................................................................................................................

Chapter I
After Showtime

I was almost gone...after what happened tonight, I just felt like I was being used for Corey's personal games. I didn't have to come back, I didn't have to relive this crap...I was going to get some sleep, get on me way to Boston...get ready for Ragnarok and get ready t'take me revenge against Vinnie...that's all I wanted...that's all I wanted t'do. But somehow some way....

Cameraman: Hey...Connor...Connor...!!!

I winced and turned around slowly, I fuckin' knew it....

Connor O'Shannon: What do you want...?

Cameraman: I wanted to know how you were feeling, you know...after that beatdown from The Chosen--

Connor O'Shannon: SHUT--shut th'fuck up...and leave me alone...yeah?

Cameraman: Listen Connor, do you think this will do anything to your title reign with Vincent Van Rose being the number one contender for the belt?

I just wanted to leave...that's all I wanted, but somehow, some way I was drawn into this fuckin' bullshit with The Chosen. I looked at the camera and put me keys on top o'th'trunk of me car. I glare into the camera lens...of course pissed off.

Connor O'Shannon: Let's be truthful here...Vinnie...I know you're watchin' and I could give two shits if yer smilin' ear t'fuckin ear about this shit, or if you're planning your victory speech up for our title match; But here's something you're going t'want t'hear: I'm not going to lose to a scrub like you. See while you were off losing to Jason Hawk, while you were off riding on the back of Corey's back to try and push your oh-so pleasant career...? I've been doin' the hard work!! I'm th'one who had to do all of this work so you could become Corey's right hand man. And what did I get...?!

I tear me shirt off in anger and show the bruises on me body.

Connor O'Shannon: SO YOU WANTED TO FUCK ME UP?! HUH?! IT WASN'T BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU RAN AND CRAWLED UP COREY'S ASS, BUT YOU WANTED TO TRY AND IMPRESS'EM DIDN'T YA?! ....You're nothing, and you will always be nothing...and as long as I got this belt around my waist lad...I'm going to make sure your life is a livin' Hell. Because one thing you don't do is piss me off...because I might take it to heart and try to end your fuckin' career. I'm 2-0 for that mate...and if you think I'M going to lose? Guess again, Vinnie, you've written a check yer ass can't cash boyo. I think you might want t'get on that fuckin' plane to Boise...and pray...say yer Hail Mary's and get ready for a bloody battle...I'm going to tear you apart.

I turn to the cameraman behind th'fuckin' camera.

Connor O'Shannon: Is that what you wanted to hear?! Now let me fuckin' leave in peace!!!

Cameraman: Alright...sorry.

I take th'keys and get in me car...and drive off. I needed a drink, some rest, and some pain killers...fuck my life.

................................................................................................................................

Chapter II
Coming Home To Television.

I opened th'door to me home and just dropped me stuff at th'door. I let out a tired sigh, the flight didn't give me much rest. *Sigh* I just wanted a beer and t'watch a lil'T.V. I looked around...it was good to see home again. I'd been on the road so much I almost forgot where I lived. I walked over to my phone and pressed a button.

*BEEP*

Voice: You have, three messages.

Da: Hey son, wanted t'call and see how you were. I guess you haven't got back home with you traveling and all...your Ma and me wanted to know if y'could visit sometime...it'd be good to hear from ya again. I won't hold you up, bye.

Voice: Message received, June 10 2011...message two.

*BEEP*

IWF HQ: Hi Connor, this is IWF...we wanted to let you know that your medical bills have been paid in full. We knew you'd been beat up for the last couple of weeks and decided to do you a solid and cover you. As you know IWF is a family and we can't allow our stars to--

Voice: Message deleted.

I didn't want t'hear that bullshit. We're a family...well we sure as fuck act like we're a family. A family of nothing but dysfunctional crazies who'll try and kill each other off like we're expendable. A group of people who do whatever they want, and still we let it slide. "Move on" my ass...I wish Matthews said that t'me fuckin' face last time. I rub my eyes and plopped down on the couch and looked at T.V. Sportscenter...couldn't really catch up on the Finals...turning to it...Mike and Mike In The Morning...what time was it...? Looking at my clock I sniffed and saw it was around six o'clock in th'mornin'. I sigh, no use in trying to sleep now.

Mike Greenberg: Welcome ladies and gentlemen, this is Mike and Mike In The Morning on ESPN Radio and on ESPN2 sponsored by Gatorade G series. Now, we're not big wrestling fans, though we respect them for their athletic abilities, they have a former two sport athlete that is Brandon Macdonald and former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion, and UFC Hall of Famer. I've been watching, and I sort of...have this split opinion, because they are entertaining. They have their moments, and sometimes I feel like...they....they don't have control of their business.

Mike Golic: Mhm.

Mike Greenberg: Because in wrestling, you have to have a stable base with your stars...and make sure that they take care of their people. But somewhere along the lines, IWF this brand new company...with so much promise can sometimes lack that...FIRE...you know, to give you a product the fans can watch. What do you think?

Mike Golic: I'm somewhat of a wrestling fan, uhm, back when I was a kid I use to watch Hulk Hogan...Macho Man...you know the Ultimate Warrior. And these guys had a stable work environment around them back in my time. And IWF lacks that stable environment right now. Because the way I see it...IWF...what's the story, they branched from NLWF, another good company, because their "boss" felt it was necessary to take his power out of control...and basically they all say, screw it. We don't have to take this from you and Chuck Matthews, Brandon Macdonald, and Corey Casey helped FUND IWF...and now...they have this sort of...red alert button goin' off somewhere, because the talent they got in early March to May...have left and gone, because of issues.

Mike Greenberg: And some of the wrestling fans...like this...but don't have any clue why so many people have left IWF. And you know something, if they keep this up, they might not have enough employees for the rest of the year. Because if they want to make some changes...they have to change their attitude. I mean they have to build around the people, some of the lower guys--and granted I'm not a wrestling expert--they have to have some of these guys...to build off of. Because they can't just build off of Corey Casey...Brandon Macdonald...uh...Ruben Ricardo León, these guys from the old company.

Mike Golic: And one of the guys who backed IWF up is Connor O'Shannon, and Connor O'Shannon, this guy is a laid back individual I've been told. He has a great insight on the company, and he felt like...the company could do a little better. He sat down with one of our journalists a month and a half back to talk about everything. And he mentioned that...in order to get things straighten out...there's got to be a line.

Mike Greenberg: More on the topic we have, we have the editor of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer. Dave welcome to the show.

Dave Meltzer: Thank you for having me.

Mike Greenberg: So IWF, do you think he could get better...or do you think that...you know, that they might fall short. What do you see in the future of IWF?

Dave Meltzer: Well in my opinion they've got to tighten up. I mean if they really want to stand a chance in this business they've got to do something. The rating for IWF were high reaching numbers like, 2.09...and their first PPV grossed over thirty-eight million dollars. So at the beginning they had things running, until their stars started to get injured...politics...you know...wrestlers leaving because of other wrestlers; meaningless...things...started to make the company lack. They have such great talent, but they don't know HOW to use them because it's their first time entering the boss's seat. There young, and they need to talk things out, because going along with a "I agree" or "That sounds great roll with it" won't help their chances of getting out of this rut they've sunk into.

Mike Golic: And what about their policies, do you think they need to change it?

Dave Meltzer: The thing about IWF is...I see them as a...modern day ECW. When ECW went into this raunchy, drinking, drugs, swearing, doing absolutely crazy stunts, it went over with the fans well. But then again, they NEED to have some sort of system to these matches. Because--in March, Brandon Macdonald...Corey Casey....that was my favorite match from them, one of the best I've seen; However, the need to try and..."kill" off characters, the need to try and get the top guys over, I'm on the fence with. Because in ECW, they didn't have to do any of that, they would call that person out, and say "you're fired" and get a good night's sleep. What they need to realize is that in order to get people into them--because a lot of people around the wrestling world don't really LIKE them (laughs) -- in order to get people into their product again...they HAVE to communicate with one another.

Mike Greenberg: Communication is a major aspect in any sport and they most certainly need to do it. Dave Meltzer, a wrestling wiz with us this morning, thank you Dave.

Dave Meltzer: Don't mention it.

Mike Golic: And just to add something, I like violence more than the next guy, I'm ALL into that in wrestling. The way they can take punishment and give it, it's amazing.

Mike Greenberg: Right.

Mike Golic: But sometimes we've got to say...that's a little too much. Because when my kids were little...I let my kids watch wrestling, but when I turn on IWF, I don't want to see someone laying in the middle of the ring...set on fire...or something, because it gives kids the wrong impression that it's OK to do these things, which it isn't. And...that's something that NEEDS to change.

Mike Greenberg: All true, anyway, it's 6:20 in the morning, we'll be right back with more Mike and Mike In The Morning.

I turned the channel...well...that was interestin', I sighed and stood up and walked t'th'kitchen and made some coffee. They were right...all of it was true; If IWF needed to move on we had to get pass this phrase. We had to stop all of this...non-sense and get back t'wrestling. I missed it...and with this Chosen business, that wouldn't change. I was going to have to do something rash...and it all started with Vinnie.

Caged Beast.

Imagine this, you're trapped with nowhere to go. You feel like you're in a prison cell, like y'can't move. Yer breathin' is slowin' down, and your heart seems like it's gonna stop in any minute. And so...you feel this fear, and you feel this need to try and survive...and try and make somethin' happen. You're trapped with nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, and these people come around and prod and poke at ya like you're some sort of freak. I've been tryin' me best...to be happy...I got me job back, I was ready t'take on anyone in IWF. I won this belt, and life was bearable. And then Th'Chosen come...and they decided it was in their best interest to try and make an example out of me. They wanted to flex their power, only to come up short and end up leavin' me alive. These bruises are healed, these wounds, gashes are startin' to fade away. And my anger? Oh...my anger hasn't stopped, and it won't stop...not now...now ever. No I was going to do somethin' about this. I wasn't going to let anyone walk all over me and use ME as a steppin' stone to further their career. I wasn't th'person t'let that happen. And so here comes Vincent Van Rose...some ol'vet who steps into me company. He's got the edge of wrestlin' experience over me, and so that means he's entitled for my belt. That means he gets a chance t'try and end me reign.

See I think people sometimes mistake my optimism for weakness. Because I like to drink, because I've got this thick accent, because I'm easy-go-lucky most of the time....they see this...and think of me as nothin'. See...what...what's goin' through my head is that I've been actin' a little too friendly. Things are changin' people want to be the hardcore bastard, they want to set people on fire, they want t'try and end careers, SO WHO AM I TO NOT WANT TO TRY MY HAND IN SOMETHING LIKE THAT RIGHT?! They push, and push, and push and try and bring somethin' out of me. Now it's out...and I'm startin' to get a hang of it all. Vinnie...VINNIE...Vinnie, Vinnie, Vinnie....you ignorant piece o'shit. Want to know what went through me head when you jumped me twice? Who th'fuck does he think he is?! Who in th'fuck does he think I AM?! So while I was gettin' me bearings, after the doctors put ice on me bruises...I understood how this game was going to play out.

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Piss Me Off HighImpactChampionship-1

You want this right? Seein' as you couldn't take it from J. Hawk, Corey decided 'HEY, why not throw Vincent a bone and let him try his luck.' what Corey forgot to tell you is that I'm not a fucker to mess with. Nor do I put up with needless bullshit. So Vinnie, look at that belt...it looks nice right? It could have your name on it, it could be on a pedestal on your wall. All of this could be yours....but the sad truth is...you won't get it. Because I'm fuckin' here...and I'm going to keep this belt as long as I'm fuckin' breathing. And to Corey Casey, the fucker who seemed to be me friend...who gave this speech who I thought I could trust...you shouldn't be worried about...The Road To Valhalla...or the IWF World Championship...no...you should be worried about watching your back. You should be worried about the MERE FACT that each time I see your fuckin' face...? Is when I start to plot my revenge. So if you want this belt Corey, tell your boy Vinnie to bring Death Angel and Lave with'em. Because I'm gonna go through a fuckin' WAR to keep the power I have now...!!!!!!

I'm Not Fucking Around Right Now.
Back to top Go down

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Piss Me Off
Page 1 of 1