Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy   Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:21 pm

Bloody Sunday
Paris, France
Sunday, April 29th

The screen suddenly begins running footage from Bloody Sunday…

Cody and Robbie are just beginning to stir in the ring and they both roll to the ropes. Robbie and Cody charge at each other for one last ditch effort, Cody kicks Robbie right in his chest causing more blood to flow. Cody signals for the Taylor Treatment, but Loca reaches in and trips Cody. Robbie slides away and Cody turns his attention to Loca. Robbie uses this time to spin Cody around and nails him with Cody’s own move the Taylor Treatment! But Robbie doesn’t go for the pin! He rolls out the ring and starts climbing a side of the Effie tower!

Rick – Robbie Hart should have taken the pin!

Matt – Where the hell is Robbie climbing to?

Cody begins to stir, and Robbie leaps off a rung of the tower and comes crashing down on Cody Taylor with the Solution!!!

HOLY SHIT … HOLY SHIT … HOLY SHIT!

Robbie lies on Cody Taylor, and the ref falls to the matt to make the cover!

Rick – ROBBIE HART JUST NAILED THE SOULTION OFF THE EFFILE TOWER!!!

Matt – You saw that to? I though I smoked some bad shit!

3…

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner and the first ever Unified High Impact Champion … ROBBIE HART!!!!

Robbie Hart rolls off Cody but its clear the impact of the move has hurt Robbie just as bad as it has hurt Cody Taylor! Loca Rocsi slides into the ring to check on Robbie. Cody slowly begins to stir, Loca and the ref signals for medical attention. Cody uses the ropes to get to his feet. He spots the ref drop both the High Impact and TIW US Championship next to Robbie. He rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair.

Rick – What the hell is Cody Taylor doing? Robbie suffered enough damn it!

He slides back into the ring and stands a few feet away from Loca and Robbie.

Cody Taylor
Loca … Loca

The entire footage continues to roll, however it is now in slow motion. The screen’s color suddenly turns to black and white…

Loca gets up to see what Cody wants, and without even hesitating Cody Taylor drives the steel chair right into the stomach of Loca Rocsi!

Rick – Oh My god! Loca is pregnant! Cody just drove that steel chair right into her stomach!!

The footage loops over and over again, Cody Taylor cocking the steel chair back, the steel chair coming barreling forward, the moment of impact when Cody Taylor drives the steel chair into Loca Rocsi’s stomach. The sound of a gunshot is heard every single time the chair is shown bashing into Loca’s stomach.

The ref attempts to get in the middle of Loca and Cody, and Cody drops the ref with a shot to the head! He then stands over Loca and drives the chair into the stomach of Loca for a second time!

The footage loops over and over again, Cody Taylor cocking the steel chair back, the steel chair coming barreling forward, the moment of impact when Cody Taylor drives the steel chair into Loca Rocsi’s stomach. The sound of a gunshot is heard every single time the chair is shown bashing into Loca’s stomach.

Blood begins to fall from between Loca’s leg! Cody lifts the chair again, but this time Corey Casey comes rushing from the back with a chair of his own. Cody Taylor rolls out the ring, as Corey quickly rushes to the aid of Loca while keeping a close watch on Cody.

Rick – This is the most sickening thing I have ever witness!

Matt – I agree, Cody Taylor took this to far!

Rick – I am lost for words for what we just witness

Robbie crawls to Loca, as Cody smiles all the way up the ramp, as a stretcher is rushed to the ring for Loca.

Rick – Were going to go to a break, are thoughts and prayers are with Loca Rocsi!

The medics also try to look at Hart’s gash but he tells them to focus on Loca. The French crowed sits in stunned silence, still trying to understand what they had just witnessed. Hart and Corey help get Loca carefully on to the stretcher. The scene slowly fades to the Battle Grounds logo

Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy Bg2012

LIVE from the Cumberland County Civic Center in Portland, Maine

The phoenix sits still for a moment before exploding into flames. The scene then shows the inside of the Cumberland County Civic Center in Portland, Maine. Fire explodes out of the four ring corners, and fireworks begin exploding up either side of the ramp before sending a massive fireworks display on the stage. A jet of flame erupts on the stage, reaching up to the screen, where the IWF Phoenix logo appears. The camera pans across the crowd, taking in some of their signs.

“#CodyTaylorBabyKiller” “#CodyTaylorWelfareRecipient” “Fireballs, Dildos, Severed Hands…WHAT OTHER SHIT CAN BE USED AS A WEAPON?!” “FUCK WEW!” “Chance Rugani: Champion of the Make Believe Brigade” “WEW FEARS IWF!” “Angelica Monroe: Queen Bitch of the Bottom Feeders” “ > Scum sucking 25 cent HOE!”

The camera pans over to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick-Damn it’s good to be back home!

Matt- BACK IN THE U.S. OF A! ALL IS WELL!

Rick- Battle Grounds is once again broadcasting to you LIVE from the US and holy fuck do we have a hell of a night for you!

“Kill me with a beat”

The sound of “Do You Call My Name?” by Ra roars out of the house speakers as a single light turns on at the top of the stage. The light is shining up from beneath the entrance stage, shining upwards, casting a single lone figure in a bright light. The figure is standing with his back to the ring and is wearing a black suit coat and black pants. As the guitar riff kicks in, fireworks erupt from under the stage on either side

Some people seem to think they always know what's best for you
Their little minds try to create a world to keep you still
The bolt is thrown, the cage is locked
You saw this, don't you lie
At first you cry and then you hate those people stole your will...

Do as you are told and maybe then they'll let you out
You might be dead and cold, you might be full of doubt
Don't try to escape cuz you don't have nowhere to go
If nothing is your fate... there's no scenario
No nothing

The figure slowly turns around, revealing the slightly smirking face of Corey Casey

Rick- And it looks like we’re going to kick off Battle Grounds with the man who scored the winning pinfall for Team IWF at IWF vs. WEW last weekend, Corey Casey

Matt- Rumors have been swirling since IWF vs. WEW that CC is going to take some time off from in ring competition to fulfill his duties as 2/3rds majority share holder of IWF…

Rick- I’m so not worried

Matt- Why’s that, Rick?

Rick- Cause I’m the guy who holds the other 1/3rd of the stocks in IWF!

Matt- Technically Chuck Matthews owns those shares…

Rick- THE GUY HAS HAD HIS MOUTH WIRED SHUT! WHAT KIND OF CONDITION IS HE IN TO RUN IWF?!

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey begins to walk down the entrance ramp and toward the ring. He reaches out and slaps the outstretched hands of some of the fans on either side of the isle

So you just sit there, stuck, afraid to risk reality
Afraid to cause yourself more pain, to face insanity
But nothing ventured, nothing gained
You see... your fear's your cage
You beg for help but you're alone, stuck in a helpless rage

(it's me.... I see, please... let me out I'm petrified)

Corey Casey hops up on the ring apron and ducks in between the second and third rope as he enters the ring. He then climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds his clenched fists straight out to either side

(C'mon)

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Core Casey hops down off the turnbuckle and walks over to the ring ropes. Corey Casey motions for the time keeper to bring him a microphone

Corey Casey
Before I get down to business I just want to say…it feels damn good to be back home in the US and it feels damn good to be back home in New England, baby!

The crowd erupts with applause as a smirk appears on Corey Casey’s face

Rick- Pander much, Casey?

Matt- Well CC is from Boston…and Massachusetts is a part of New England. In fact, did you know that Maine used to be a part of Massachusetts during the Revolutionary Era?

Rick- You haven’t started smoking yet have you?

Matt- No Sad

After a moment of letting the crowd cheer, Corey Casey motions for silence

Corey Casey
Ok now that that’s out of the way, it’s time to get down to business. In case some of you didn’t know, I am the 2/3rds majority share holder of Insurgency Wrestling Federation. When IWF was formed, there were three owners. Brandon Macdonald, Corey Casey, and Chuck Matthews. However, if you all remember back to the main event of the very first From The Ashes, Brandon Macdonald and I had to put our shares in the ownership of IWF on the line in order to be included in the IWF title match. A match which I won…making me not only a two time IWF World Heavyweight Champion, but also the 2/3rds majority share holder of IWF. Now, for the benefit of all those keeping track at home, the other 3rd of IWF is owned by Chuck Matthews…

The crowd offers a mixed reaction, some of them boo’ing while others cheer

Rick- Split reaction by this crowd in terms of Chuck Matthews

Matt- Chuck fought for Team IWF at IWF vs. WEW…but only because he called IWF “the lesser of two evils”

Corey Casey
However, Chuckles doesn’t directly control those shares. He decided to have someone control his share of ownership in IWF…and that someone is none other than my old buddy Rick Christian

Rick Christian stands up and waves for a bit before sitting down

Matt- Attention whore

Rick- YOU’D DO THE SAME IF YOUR NAME WAS CALLED!

Corey Casey
Yes, Rick, how very special that someone has recognized your actual role within this company. Unfortunately for Rick, I STILL own more shares of IWF DIRECTLY than he does INDIRECTLY

Corey Casey glances over at Rick Christian, smiling mischievously. Rick Christian begins to adjust his tie as a worried look appears on his face

Matt- Are you ok Rick?

Rick- That douche Casey better not do what I think he’s going to do

Corey Casey suddenly bursts out laughing

Corey Casey
Hahaha…don’t worry Ricky…the reason I’m out here tonight isn’t to fire you. No, the real reason I’m out here tonight is to address the rumors that have been flying thick and fast over the internet and through the locker room since Bloody Sunday.

A somber look appears on Corey Casey’s face as he stares into the camera

Corey Casey
At Bloody Sunday, a heinous act was committed against the wife of one of my closest friends…a disgusting act against the wife of the man who forms the other half of Upper Limit…at Bloody Sunday, Cody Taylor smashed Robbie Hart’s wife, Loca Rocsi, in the stomach not once, but TWICE with a steel chair. Cody Taylor, as well as everyone else, knew that Loca Rocsi was carrying the child of Robbie Hart…and it is my sad duty to report to you all that Loca Rocsi has, indeed, lost those two children because of that vicious attack by Cody Taylor. I would like to ask all of you now to please join me in a moment of silence in honor of the children of Robbie Hart and Loca Rocsi

A hushed silence hangs in the air of the Cumberland County Civic Center for a few moments. After letting the moment of silence carry on for a few moments, Corey Casey finally brings the microphone up to his mouth

Corey Casey
Thank you all for that moment of silence. I know it means a lot both to me personally, and to Robbie and Loca

A pissed off look slowly creeps across Corey Casey’s facial features. You can hear the edge of anger in his voice as he continues to speak

Corey Casey
As far as Cody Taylor is concerned…I want to confirm that yes…I personally sought out Cody Taylor and fired his ass. Cody Taylor is not here tonight and, if I have it my way, he will NEVER been seen in an IWF…

Corey Casey is suddenly cut off as “Rock N' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)” by Skrillex blasts out of the house PA system and Brandon Macdonald walks out from backstage, a microphone in his hand

Rick- Wait a minute, here comes the GM of Battle Grounds Brandon Macdonald

Matt- Brandon has made a damn fine GM since taking over Battle Grounds…but you gotta wonder why he’s out here

Rick- Well Corey Casey has gone on record numerous times, stating that Brandon Macdonald is one of if not his closest friend…not only that, but Brandon and CC were the original two founders of Upper Limit

Matt- Maybe Brandon is out here to show his Upper Limit brothers some support

Brandon Macdonald walks down the entrance ramp, high fiving fans on either side of the isle. Brandon Macdonald climbs the ring side steps and ducks into the ring. Corey Casey nods his head as he applauds Brandon Macdonald. Brandon Macdonald enters the ring and he and Corey Casey shake hands before Brandon Macdonald takes a step back and brings the microphone up to his lips

Brandon Macdonald
Listen, CC…I gotta talk to you about something man

Corey Casey furrows his brow in confusion

Corey Casey
What’s up?

Brandon Macdonald shakes his head

Brandon Macdonald
Look I think it’s better if we talk about this in private

Corey Casey
I’m sure it’s fine man, what’s going on?

Brandon Macdonald takes a deep breath and looks Corey Casey dead in the eye

Brandon Macdonald
Alright…I just wanted to come out here and let you know that...I honestly think you’re letting your friendship with Robbie Hart cloud your better judgment when it comes to Cody Taylor

Corey Casey
What do you mean?

Brandon Macdonald
I mean I don’t think you’re realizing that, since he debuted, Cody Taylor has done nothing but impress each and every person in the locker room and in the IWF Corporate Headquarters. Cody Taylor has played a key part in helping ratings soar for Battle Grounds and buy rates for Pay Per Views have gone way up since Cody Taylor joined IWF

Corey Casey
Brandon…are you shitting me right now? You’re actually defending this fucking sick CHILD MURDERER?!

Brandon Macdonald shakes his head, motioning for Corey Casey to calm down

Brandon Macdonald
Look…I’m not defending what Cody Taylor did to Loca Rocsi. I’m not in any way, shape, or form condoning the actions of Cody Taylor. However, I am defending the fact that Cody Taylor is good for ratings. Think about it CC…Robbie Hart and Cody Taylor squaring off one on one inside the Isolation Dome at Isolation. The ratings would be MASSIVE!

Corey Casey takes a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. However, anger still burns brightly in the pit of his eyes

Corey Casey
Yeah well, as good as those ratings might’ve been, that child murdering sack of shit is gone from IWF…so it looks like we’re going to just have to deal with it

Corey Casey drops his microphone and walks past Brandon Macdonald. Corey Casey ducks out of the ring and drops down to the ringside mats. Corey Casey then begins to walk up the entrance ramp, still visibly irritated

Brandon Macdonald
Uh Corey…I just wanted to let you know that I went before the IWF Board of Directors yesterday…

Corey Casey freezes in his tracks. Corey Casey slowly turns around, narrowing his gaze as he stares a hole through Brandon Macdonald

Brandon Macdonald
…and I motioned that Cody Taylor be re-hired

Rick- WHAT?!

Matt- WOAH! BMAC WENT OVER CC’S HEAD!

Corey Casey shakes his head, anger etched deeply into his features

Brandon Macdonald
The IWF Board of Directors said that they would need a week to decide the fate of Cody Taylor and that, next week on Battle Grounds, an official decision would be announced

The camera zooms in on Corey Casey’s face for a moment, taking in the look of anger and frustration on his face, before cutting away to show Brandon Macdonald, whose face shows no signs of remorse of guilt

Brandon Macdonald
It’s just good business man…I’m sure once you calm down, you’ll realize I’m right

Corey Casey continues to stare angrily at Brandon Macdonald as the camera slowly shifts so that you can see Brandon Macdonald standing in the middle of the ring. The shot then fades to commercial

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Define irony:

Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy Metta-world-peace-elbow

A guy whose name is Meta Worldpeace being suspended and fined for committing a foul as blatant as this

The show comes back from commercial to show the inside of the Cumberland County Civic Center. Suddenly, the lights go out and a haunting Native American chant sounds through the arena, a low fog rolls down the entrance stage and ramp surrounding the ring. Then the opening chords of "What if" blare through the arena as Storming Raven slowly walks out onto the stage, completely focused not paying any attention to his opponent. Suddenly he sprints down to the ring and slides in before standing in front of his opponent with an intense glare, showing no fear.

Heather Thompson – It is time for are opening match of the night! Introducing first weighing in at 251 pounds … Let’s hear it for Storming Raven!

The sound of a gunshot is heard as the beginning part of That Handsome Devil's "Rob the Prez-O-Dent play on the loud speakers.

"A four score and seven beers ago hehheh."

As the music picks up, Duke Dice enters the arena wearing his trademark fedora hat and athlete gear. He enters the ring in a cheerful manner before removing his black jacket and hat and hands them to the reff who takes them away. He then stands in the ring waiting for his match.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent, weighing in at 215 pounds, he is the gambler … Duke Dice!!!

Rick- Well we're back ladies and gents and Duke Dice is looking to make a big time impact here in his IWF Debut match!

Matt- Well Stormingraven debuted with a lot of hype but has fallen apart recently

Rick- Can Stormingraven pull it together or will Duke Dice achieve his first victory here in IWF?

The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy Match
Duke Dice [vs.] Stormingraven

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Duke Dice runs across the ring and connects with a snap suplex! Storming Raven stumbles to his feet and stumbles backwards a few steps. Duke then connects with a head kick to that sends Storming back down, the impact of the kick echoing all around the arena

Rick - Good God!

Matt – Duke Dice just kicked Storming Raven’s head right off his shoulders!

Duke picks up Raven off the matt. The Gambler Irish whips Storming Raven to the ropes. Raven hits the ropes on the far side and comes running back towards Duke, The gambler leaps up into the air at the last second and lands on Raven’s shoulders. Storming stumbles forward with Duke still on his shoulders. Raven stumbles over to the ropes and Duke Leans backwards and sends Storming over the top rope with a harricarana!

Rick - And the action spills out of the ring

Matt - This match has been all Ninja thus far!

Rick - But anything could happen to change the momentum in this one

Matt - Thanks Senior obvious

Duke Dice lands on his feet outside the ring while Raven lays in a heap. Duke Dice leaps up onto the ring apron and looks down at Raven, who is slowly getting to his feet. The Gambler then leaps up into the air and connects a senton bomb!

Rick - Good God almighty!

Matt – This kid can fly!

Rick – The Gambler just connected a Senton on a almost standing Storming Raven!

Matt – Again, with the obvious

The ref begins counting inside the ring

The Gambler quickly gets to his feet and grabs Storming Raven, and quickly rolls him back into the ring

Rick - Duke Dice isn’t done with Storming Raven just yet

Matt - What a dumbass! Why wouldn’t Duke just take the win anyway he can?!

Rick - Because he likes to gamble!

Matt – This is gonna be a long night!

Duke quickly rolls into the ring and begins to stalk Storming. Duke smiles at Raven, waiting for him to get to his feet, Raven stumbles to his feet and walks right into a reverse Diamond Cutter!

Rick – THE JACKPOT!

Matt – This one is over baby!

Duke drops down and hooks the leg of Storming Raven as the ref counts

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Duke Dice!!!

Duke climbs to his feet and allows the ref to hold his hand up high in victory

Rick – Duke making quick work outta Storming Raven tonight!

Matt – He hit that Jackpot like I hit a bag of Pot!

Rick – Starting off slow ay Matt?

Matt – Fuck off Rick

The camera focuses in on Duke Dice for a moment, before cutting to commercial

---------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy Kg-meme-generator-is-kevin-garnett-gonna-have-to-choke-a-bitch-096af5.jpeg?1324876043

IWF would like to officially say...we'd never go toe to toe with Kevin Garnett in a bar fight....

---------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show IWF Interviewer Colin Daniels stands in the ring with a microphone in his hand.

Colin Daniels:
Welcome back, Ladies and Gentlemen! We are LIVE in Portland, Maine at the beautiful Cumberland County Civic Center with another exciting episode of Battle Grounds! My next guest was victorious at Bloody Sunday II in what many are calling the most violent match in years. Ladies and Gentlemen, “Irish Car Bomb”, Tim Patrick!

The lights in the stadium goes out. There is a good 15 seconds of total silence. Then, music hits and this video begins to play on the big screens.

Flashing green lights go off at the entrance way and Tim Patrick comes out wearing a black IRA mask, a black shirt, black wrestling boots, blue jeans. He slowly walks towards the ring, and never takes his eyes off the ring. He slowly walks up the ring steps, and steps through the ropes. He removes his mask and the crowd erupts with cheers.

Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy 89489639

Tim Patrick:
Colin, thank you very much. I told you all I would take Bloody Sunday to the extreme, and I always keep my promises!

Colin Daniels:
We all now you have a stipulation in your contract that all of your matches have to be hardcore based and you tend to come up with most of your match stipulations. We’re all dying to know what your next sick match idea is.

Tim Patrick:
I’ll get to that in a minute, Colin. I want to take this time to congratulate Storming Raven on putting up a hell of a fight in his second match here in Insurgency Wrestling Federation and having the balls to go to war with me. I want to continue my trend of fighting the new guys. Men who have fought elsewhere but are new in IWF. I watched Justin Underwood’s match at Bloody Sunday and was impressed. Then I watched Vazer’s match at IWF vs. WEW and was impressed with him too.

Colin Daniels:
Whoa, wait a minute, Tim. Are who issuing a challenge to BOTH Justin Underwood and Vazer?

Tim Patrick:
Yes, yes I am. I’m issuing a challenge to Vazer and Justin Underwood for Isolation. Triple Threat Elimination Barbed Wire Tables Match. IWF’s ring crew will set up tables wrapped in barbed wire all over the TD Garden in Boston. Two men will be eliminated, one man will win. What do ya say, guys? Do you guys have the balls to take on the actual “Most Violent Man in Wrestling”, me, in front of 19,100 screaming fans in one of the best wrestling cities in America and a world wide Pay-Per-View audience? I got embarrassed at Isolation last year, I don’t plan on that happening again this year. You guys have a choice, be cowardly bitches or accept my challenge and get hurt. I want answers next week, or I’ll find you and get answers. And trust me, you don’t want me to find you.

Tim Patrick pushes Colin Daniels out of the way, exit’s the ring walks out through the crowd, sending Battle Grounds to another commercial

We come back from commercial and "Pressure" by Paramore hits the PA and the theme echo’s around the hallow grounds; she does a little spin at the top of the entrance ramp, before walking down the ramp towards the ring. She struts with confidence, as she walks to the side of the ring and leaps up landing on one knee, as she slowly lefts up her other leg. She enters the ring, and climbs up the turnbuckle holding up her arms.

Heather Thompson – Introducing first from New York City...Weighing 127 pounds...Savannah Monica!

Ain't No Grave plays as Angel walks out from the back Angel stops at the top of the ramp as the light all turn on. Angel looks out at the crowd and smiles as the lights all go out again and turn back on with Angel standing in the middle of the ring.

Heather Thompson – And her opponent...From Seattle, Washington...Weighing in at 800 pounds … The IWF Hall of Famer … DEATH ANGEL!

Death-Angel [vs.] Savannah Monica

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Matt – Holy shit, talk about having a weight advantage!

Rick – And Size

Matt – This is where I would say, Size doesn’t matter but according to your wife … It does!

Savannah looks a little uneasy as she looks up at Death Angel. Savannah bounces off the ropes and trys her best to knock the giant off his feet. She bounces right off DA with her first attempt. She bounces off the ropes again and tries a second time, but gets the same result. Savannah look frustrated as she tries a third attempt but this time Death Angel catches her in her tracks and drops her with the Syco Driver!

Rick – Holy shit! Death Angel just crushed poor Savannah!

Matt – I always knew Death Angel was a minute man

Death Angel places a foot on the down and out Savannah Monica, as the ref drops and makes the cover

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, DEATH ANGEL!!!

Rick – If you blinked, you missed it!

Matt – Poor Savannah, she never stood a chance

Death Angel steps over the ropes, sending Battle Grounds to another commercial

We come back from commercial to ringside where Matt and Rick are sitting at the commentating table.

Rick – Standing by right now ladies and gentlemen, Javier Sanchez with a rather somber Robbie Hart

Matt – No amount of weed can make me forget what took place at Bloody Sunday.

Rick – Let’s send it over to Javier Sanchez

The camera cuts to IWF’s very own Javier Sanchez, sitting down in the back locker room alone with The Unified High Impact Champion Robbie Hart.

Javier Sanchez:
“Robbie, before we even start this interview, how are you holding up?”

Robbie Hart
‘I feel like I’m stuck in a nightmare and can’t wake up. These last two weeks have been the hardest weeks of my life.’

Javier Sanchez:
“How is Loca Rocsi doing at this time?”

Robbie Hart
‘She’s awake and at home right now. Which after the amount of blood she lost, is a blessing. She still has a lot of recovering to do, both physically and mentally. But Vanessa’s a tuff young lady, and to deal with something like this, she has to be’

[b]Javier Sanchez:
“Were you the one who broke the news to Loca?”

Robbie Hart
‘I was, the doctors insisted they tell her, but I just felt it woulda been better if she heard it from me. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I mean, how can anyone look the love of there life in the face and tell them … tell them …’

Robbie starts to chock up a little, even rubs his eyes before finishing his comment

Robbie Hart
‘That the children they were carrying died. The look on her face almost killed me Javier.’

Javier Sanchez:
“I couldn’t imagine. I bet a holiday like Mother’s day, must be extremely hard for both you and Loca.”

Robbie Hart
‘What do you think?! We should be celebrating today, rather then morning the lose of are kids. I don’t think I could ever look at a day like Mother’s day the same again. And it’s all Cody’s fault.’

Javier Sanchez:
“What was your reaction to Corey Casey firing Cody Taylor?”

Robbie Hart
‘If I had it my way Cody would be on death row for what he did. Corey did the right fucking thing, a guy like Cody Taylor doesn’t belong in this game, and to see Brandon, come out here tonight and rehire Cody is a slap in the fucking face. If it was Anna instead of Vanessa, would Brandon resign Cody then? Of course he wouldn’t.’

Javier Sanchez:
“What are your feelings about Cody making a big joke about all of this?”

Robbie Hart
‘What kind of question is that? This is my fucking life! I lost my children because of what Cody did. It wasn’t like it was a freaking stunt gone bad, he knew damn well what he was doing when he hit Vanessa.’

Javier Sanchez:
“We have heard rumors that Cody is here in the building tonight”

Robbie Hart
‘Really? Then I guess were gonna have to cut this interview short. The way I see it, if Brandon doesn’t want to lay down the law, then its about time I took matters into my own fucking hands!’

Robbie gets off his seat and rips the mic from his shirt and storms out of the locker room sending the camera back to ringside
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy   Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:07 pm

The show returns from commercial with Heather Thompson standing in the middle of the ring.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is set for one-fall!

We Found Love begins to play as Anna Stone bounces out from backstage, New Blood Championship belt around her waist. She laughs as some of the crowd boos, some cheer. She holds her title belt in the air, before slinging it around her shoulder. She makes her way down to the ring, not bothering to stop and trade pleasantries with any of the fans. She seductively slides into the ring and poses on a turnbuckle with her title. She smirks at the crowd before walking back to her corner and handing the referee her title belt.

Heather Thompson – Introducing first… from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, weighing one hundred twenty one pounds, she is the IWF New Blood Champion, Anna Stone!

Rick – Anna Stone has a very impressive seven match win streak going on here in the IWF, can she make it eight tonight?

Matt – I think she can. She’s the best female wrestler the IWF has seen to this day! Bar none!

The lights shut off as Snakepit by Enter Shikari plays

Come and join the party leave anxieties behind
When the weight of all the world is pushing down.
Nah nah nah cut this tension mate it's too much.

Ah come on just open the door!

Ryan Apollos walks out on the stage and stops at the top of the ramp smiling. He then starts walking down to the ring.

Heather Thompson – And her opponent, weighing two hundred fifty pounds, from Milwaukee Wisconsin, the Legend Slayer Ryan Apollos!

Rick – Ryan Apollos has surprised everyone lately. He beat Steel Angel at Bloody Sunday in what might have been the Upset of the Year

Matt – AND he won for IWF last week at IWF vs WEW!

Ryan Apollos slides into the ring and poses for the crowd on a turnbuckle. He hops off and stands in his corner, waiting for the match to begin.

Anna Stone [vs] Ryan Apollos

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Anna Stone slowly circles the much larger Ryan Apollos, who stands in the middle of the ring, staring her down. Anna Stone moves in towards Ryan Apollos and kicks him hard in the side of the leg. Ryan Apollos tries to punch Anna Stone, who ducks under it and runs and hits a flying knee to the stomach of Ryan Apollos, doubling him over.

Rick – So far, not a great start by Ryan Apollos, Anna Stone is all over him

Matt – I know some guys will tend to underestimate girls and their wrestling skill out there, maybe that’s what he’s doing.

Rick – But you should never underestimate the skill of Anna Stone

Anna Stone grabs the head of Ryan Apollos and hooks it, before dropping him to the mat with a DDT. She rolls over and quickly hooks his legs.

Rick – Quick pin attempt by Anna early on!

-1-

-2-

Ryan Apollos easily powers out and stands back to his feet. Anna Stone slowly stands up and looks at him.

Matt – Not quite, he’s not that terrible

Ryan Apollos runs at Anna Stone, who vaults over him. Ryan Apollos continues to run, bouncing off of the ropes. He rebounds right back towards Anna Stone and delivers a stiff clothesline, taking her down to the ground.

Rick – Stiff clothesline by Ryan Apollos, that had to hurt

Matt – Anna’s been through worse, that’s nothing. Ryan’s gotta do WAY more to keep her down.

Ryan Apollos stands up and begins to stomp on her arms and legs. Ryan Apollos picks up Anna Stone and hooks her head. He lifts her up vertically, before dropping her back down with a suplex. Ryan Apollos spins over and lifts Anna Stone up again, before dropping her with another suplex. Ryan Apollos uses his legs to spin himself back to his feet again, and goes to hit a third suplex.

Rick – Wow Apollos is in charge here early on, looking to complete the trifecta of suplexes!

Matt – This doesn’t look good for Anna here, she better step it up or she can say goodbye to her win streak

Anna Stone kicks Ryan Apollos hard in the knee, causing him to loosen his grip around her head. Anna Stone chops his hands away and jumps up in the air, spinning and delivering a wheel kick that connects to the jaw of Ryan Apollos, sending him crashing to the mat.

Rick – What a spinning wheel kick, she might have broken Ryan’s jaw!

Matt – That was pretty awesome, but that reversal before was even better

Anna Stone stands up and runs to the ropes. She jumps and bounces off of the second rope, flipping backwards in the air and landing on the chest of Ryan Apollos with a lionsault.

Rick – What athleticism shown by Anna Stone!

Matt – She can do so much more than that too. Have you seen her old cheerleading videos?

Rick – No…have you?

Matt – …Maybe

Anna Stone gets up and runs to the corner of the ring. She hops up onto the top turnbuckle and turns around to face Ryan Apollos. She bounces once and jumps off of the top turnbuckle, flipping backwards in the air. Ryan Apollos suddenly rolls out of the way as Anna Stone crashes chest and face first into the mat. She rolls around on the mat in pain as Ryan Apollos slowly crawls to the ropes to pull himself to his feet.

Rick – Apollos narrowly avoided that shooting star press, he’s lucky

Matt – Or maybe he’s just got some skill.

Rick – With Apollos, I find that hard to believe

Matt – Well, maybe he’s changed.

Ryan Apollos sees Anna Stone slowly getting to her feet, still dazed. Ryan Apollos moves towards her and jumps in the air, grabbing her head and bringing her face first to the mat with a Slayer.

Rick – Slayer by Ryan Apollos, this could be it!

Ryan Apollos hooks Anna Stone’s leg and goes for the cover.

-1-

-2-

Anna Stone lifts her shoulder up before the ref can get to three

Matt – Nope, it’ll take more than that to keep Anna down!

Ryan Apollos stands up and grabs a hold of Anna Stone. He pulls her to her feet and then lifts her above his head in a military press. Ryan Apollos drops Anna Stone behind him, and she crashes hard into the mat.

Rick – Ryan is really showing off his strength advantage here

Matt – He’s actually more than double her weight, so he better use that strength advantage

Ryan Apollos turns around and picks Anna Stone up to her feet. Ryan Apollos grabs Anna Stone and whips her into the corner. He kicks her in the knee, causing her to hold onto the ropes to support herself. Ryan Apollos moves back and turns around, before running towards Anna Stone. He jumps and delivers a clothesline to her in the corner. She falls to the mat as Ryan Apollos pulls himself out of the ropes.

Rick – What a clothesline in the corner there by Apollos

Matt – He’s completely in control of this match right now

Ryan Apollos stands near the ropes, slowly waiting for Anna Stone to get to her feet. When she does, Ryan Apollos springboards off of the second rope and tries to kick Anna Stone in the head. Anna Stone ducks underneath the kick and jumps up in the air, hitting a spinning heel kick to the face of Ryan Apollos.

Rick – Nice move by Anna Stone, really showing off a variety of moves here

Matt – She needs to keep Apollos off his feet so he cant keep out-muscling her

Anna Stone grabs the legs of Ryan Apollos and locks them up in her legs. She falls back, locking Ryan Apollos in a figure-four leglock.

Rick – Figure four locked in!

Anna Stone lifts her back off the ground, tightening the hold on Ryan Apollos’ legs. Ryan Apollos slowly tries to make his way towards the ropes, as Anna Stone continues to strengthen her leg lock hold. Ryan Apollos reaches out desperately towards the ropes, and somehow grabs onto them as the referee quickly forces Anna Stone to release the hold.

Matt – Dang, too close to the ropes

Ryan Apollos slides himself to the other side of the ropes, and climbs onto the ring apron. Anna Stone gets to her feet and sees this. Anna Stone runs and jumps, spinning in the air and connecting a corkscrew crossbody to Ryan Apollos, sending both of them crashing to the floor outside of the ring.

Rick – Wow, what a move!

Matt – Both of them are out on the ring floor now!

Both wrestlers are slow to get to their feet. Anna Stone runs at Ryan Apollos and begins unleashing right and left hooks and kicks, as Ryan Apollos backs up to try and escape the shots. Anna Stone presses forward with her attack.

Rick – Anna Stone has taken some of that momentum back here, she’s really pushing the pace with Ryan

Matt – Yeah she really is, look at her go!

Ryan Apollos suddenly blocks a punch by Anna Stone and then uses the momentum of another punch to take her down with a hip toss. Anna Stone quickly hops back to her feet and runs at Ryan Apollos, who ducks underneath a punch and shoves Anna Stone headfirst into the crowd barrier. Anna Stone’s head bounces off of the barrier as she falls to the floor.

Rick – Ouch! That’s gotta hurt

Matt – Poor Anna Sad

Ryan Apollos grabs Anna Stone and lifts her up, tossing her over the top rope back into the ring. Ryan Apollos slides back in the ring and tries to cover Anna Stone.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Anna Stone kicks out

Rick – No!

Ryan Apollos grabs Anna Stone and lifts her up in the air. Ryan Apollos throws Anna Stone into the corner. Anna Stone falls back and supports herself with the top rope. Ryan Apollos runs at Anna Stone, who kicks him in the face, knocking him backwards.

Matt – Wow what a kick by Anna, preventing another clothesline in that corner

Ryan Apollos shakes his head and runs at Anna Stone again, trying to spear her this time. Anna Stone vaults up over him, as Ryan Apollos instead spears the ring post. Anna Stone lands behind him and tries to roll up Ryan Apollos as the referee drops down to count.

Rick – Anna rolling him up after avoiding the spear! This could be it!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Ryan Apollos kicks his shoulder up at the last second.

Matt – Ryan kicks out!

Anna Stone stands up as Ryan Apollos gets to his knees. Anna Stone runs at Ryan Apollos, who quickly stands up and grabs Anna Stone by the waist and throws her across the ring with a belly-to-belly suplex.

Rick – Wow this has been back and forth all match long

Matt – Neither is really getting an edge here

Anna Stone climbs up to her feet slowly and turns around, just in time to see Ryan Apollos hit her with a massive clothesline, sending her flipping through the air to the ground.

Rick – What a massive clothesline by Ryan, this could be the opening that he needs.

Matt – It sure could, he better take advantage

Ryan Apollos picks Anna Stone up to his chest. He swings her around and leans forward, preparing to hit the Silencer. But Anna Stone manages to kick out his leg and fall back while holding onto Ryan Apollos’ head, driving his head into the mat with a DDT.

Rick – Wow, no, countered!

Matt – Ryan went for the Silencer, but Anna countered it into a DDT

Anna Stone slowly crawls to the ropes and pulls herself to her feet. Ryan Apollos slowly stands up, shaking his head. He sees Anna Stone and runs at her, but Anna Stone ducks underneath a clothesline by him. Ryan Apollos turns around, and is dropkicked hard in the stomach, dropping him to one knee.

Rick – Uh oh, this looks bad for Apollos

Matt – Here it comes!

Anna Stone runs and bounces off of the ropes. As she rebounds, Ryan Apollos gets to both feet, but is still doubled over. Anna Stone jumps and delivers a scissors kick to the back of Ryan Apollos’ head.

Matt – BOOSH!

Anna Stone hooks the leg of Ryan Apollos

-1-

-2-

-3-

Ryan Apollos kicks out.

Rick – WOW!

Anna Stone smacks her fists on the mat in frustration. She stands up and begins to argue with the referee.

Matt – I can’t believe he kicked out.

Ryan Apollos stands up behind her, and grabs the back of her head. He goes to bring her down with a Whiplash, but Anna Stone smacks his hands away from her head and turns around. Anna Stone knees Ryan Apollos in the stomach and gets double underhooks. Anna Stone jumps and delivers a sitout facebuster to Ryan Apollos. Anna Stone turns him over and hooks his leg.

Rick – Eat It Apollos!

Matt – Now it’s gotta be over!

-1-

-2-

-3-

The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, Anna Stone!

Rick – What a great match, good win for Anna Stone

Matt – That pushes her win streak to eight straight

Anna Stone hops to her feet and begins to celebrate as the referee raises her arm. Anna Stone grabs her New Blood title belt and hops up on a turnbuckle, holding her title in the air.

Rick – She’s pretty excited

Matt – She’s excited after every win

Ryan Apollos slowly gets to his feet as Anna Stone hops down from the turnbuckle. Anna Stone looks at Ryan Apollos, as he extends his hand to her.

Rick – Nice show of class by Ryan here, he knows how hard of a fight that was

Anna Stone looks at Ryan Apollos’ hand, then back at his face. She slowly reaches out and grabs his hand.

Matt – Anna’s not really known for her class though…

Rick – Oh come on, even she has to appreciate that match

Anna Stone suddenly kicks Ryan Apollos hard, right in the balls. Ryan Apollos falls to the mat, clutching his groin as Anna Stone grins and laughs, before hopping out of the ring and bouncing back towards backstage as the crowd boos.

Matt – Nope!

Rick – Ouch…

The camera cuts backstage where Robbie Hart is seen storming around, grabbing and throwing things across the hallway. Scared onlookers try to move out of Robbie Hart’s way, as he grabs a TV off of a table and throws it into the wall, smashing it. Robbie Hart then flips over the table that it was sitting on, before continuing to storm down the hallway. He kicks open a locker room door and looks inside, yelling.

Robbie Hart
Come out come out wherever you are Cody! When I find you, you’re fucking dead!

The camera continues to look at Robbie Hart as he storms from locker room door to locker room door, desperately trying to find Cody Taylor. The camera cuts back to the ring.

EXCUSE ME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

The annoying voice over a microphone quickly caught the attention of the fans that have packed the Cumberland County Civic Center. This is when an unfamiliar middle age lady make her way out on stage, some fans realizing who she was begun to boo, but most not knowing who she was paid close attention.

???
Excuse Me, I have something to say!

She stands up on the stage area and look at the crowd as she smiles.

???
Better.....my name is Nancy Casanova!

She pauses yet again listening to boos grow even more, disappointed, she shakes her head and tries to continue.

Nancy Casanova
I'm out here to introduce to you for the first time on Battle Grounds, he's my client.....and sweet heart......Marcus Silverstone.

"Burning Tree" begins to play as the lights dimn and begins to flicker and alternate between blue and white. Remembering his attacks on Syco-Angel at IWF versus WEW and Bloody Sunday, the crowd welcomes The Five Star Superstar with roar of boos. Marcus Silverstone (wearing a black hoody, blue jeans and black Nike Air-Shox) makes his way out on stage and hugs Nancy Casanova, they kiss as Silverstone's Personal Security Force make their way out. Six on right and six on the left, as Marcus and Nancy make their way down to the ring holding each other's hand, the men in black SWAT like uniform followed The Five Star Superstar and his girlfriend closely. As Marcus make his way up the apron, he steps on the bottom rope and lifts the center rope as Nancy Casanova make her way inside the ring. Meanwhile the security surrounds the square circle. The crowd continues to boo as Nancy tries to get them to calm down as Marcus theme music fades and the lights return to normal.

Nancy Casanova
Excuse Me.......Excuse Me!

The boos grow even louder as Marcus shakes his head also disappointed with the crowd's lack of respect.

Nancy Casanova
I said Excuse Me!

The continues to hackle Nancy, as a frustrated Marcus takes the phone from his girlfriend.

Marcus Silverstone
In other words.....SHUT UP!

This only excite the Portland, Maine fans with a reation of more boos and "You Shut Up" chants.

Rick Christian - You're not going to get the IWF fans to be quite like that.

Marcus Silverstone
Twice in a row, I took down the biggest, meanest, baddest, son of a bitch in the IWF and guess what here I am.....in one piece. I heard that if anybody stepped on the foot, even if it was by accident, a man that 9 feet and weigh 800 pounds will tear you apart......but after two Ground Zeroes in the center of this ring, here I stand, still in one piece with a smile on my face. You see I don't get it, I don't get what all the fuss and talk is about. I heard if there is one man you should fear in the wrestling world, it's Syco-Angel. But here I am, I'm not hiding with my tail between my legs. I'm not scared, with piss running down my leg. I'm here, proud of what I done and guess what I'll do it again. You see Syco-Angel is not some monster, he's an overweight retard, that probably got teased, picked on, bullied, pushed around in his childhood days. It explains him being mentally challenged today. Happens to a lot of kids that was abused, singled out, with no friends to play with or talk to. I'm not afraid or worried about any sort of reprecussion that my actions will bring by the hands of Syco-Angel. If I was.....I wouldn't be here tonight, seconds before I call out Syco-Angel and embarrass him yet again.

Matt Biggars – This guy is signing his death wish.

Rick Christian – No kidding, but what I want to know is if Silverstone is so brave as he claim he are, why is he out here with twelve of his Personal Security surrounding the ring? I think Marcus is more worried, than what he is letting on.

[color=#574AE9]Marcus Silverstone
Earlier this week a decapitated action figure of myself, found it's way to my door step. I received sick, twisted messages that threatened my life, this ladies and gentlemen, is the tactics that the big bad Syco-Angel is using to get under my skin. That is why I stand here tonight with twelve members of my Personal Security Force surrounding the ring, because make no mistake, I will not fall victim to Syco-Angel. You see that is the problem with the guys that stepped on the foot of Syco-Angel. They underestimate him and when they realize they are in a hole they can't help themselves out of they become victim to the so called Last Outlaw. I'm not that guy who will fall into that hole and can't help himself out of. I'm the guy that for the first time in Syco's professional career, will make him a victim. And I'll do it again and again and again......and again......

This is when the lights go out and "Ain't No Grave" hits.

Matt Biggars – Marcus haven't even called him out yet.

Rick Christian – I think Marcus dug himself in a hole he can't get himself out of and he's going to find that out right now.

As the lights return the crowd erupts with cheers as Syco-Angel now stands behind Marcus Silverstone and Nancy Casanova who are staring at the stage along with the Personal Security standing outside the square circle and area waiting for Syco-Angel to come out. As "Ain't No Grave" continues to play, Nancy turns around and screams as she sees Syco-Angel simply standing there, as Marcus turns to see why Nancy screamed he is quickly take off his feet by the massive Syco-Angel as the crowd begins to cheer. In a mounted position Syco-Angel begins to lay some hard rights and lefts as Silverstone's Personal Security realize what is going on and quickly enters the square circle.

Matt Biggars – Syco-Angel is getting some pay back.

Twelve men in black swat gear quickly jumps on the 800 pound Syco-Angel and slowly pulls him off.

Rick Christian – Twelve on one how in the world can that be fair?

Matt Biggars – With Syco-Angel anything can be fair.

Marcus pulls himself back to his feet as his Personal Security Force holds Syco-Angel back who is struggeling to break free, which he does and goes right after Marcus Silverstone again. The crowd is going crazy!

Rick Christian – Even with twelve men holding him back, Syco breaks free.

Matt Biggars – I think you're right, maybe Silverstone dug himself in a hole too deep to climb out of.

Rick Christian – You do not try and pick a fight with Syco-Angel, you just don't.

Once again Silverstone's Personal Security Force pulls Syco-Angel off of Marcus Silverstone, who once again gets back. As he sees Syco trying to break free again, Silverstone quickly retaliates with one swift and vicious kick between the legs of the 9 foot, 8 hundred pound Syco-Angel. The cheering crowd, begins to boo as Syco Angel falls to his knees. As a pissed off and hyped up Marcus Silverstone takes off his black hoodie and tosses it to the side. He gets into the face of Syco Angel and slaps him, as he begins talking trash to him.

Marcus Silverston
You don't put your hands on me you fucking retard!

Silverstone lands another hard slap across the left cheek of Syco-Angel yet again.

Marcus Silverstone
You're the victim not me. You are the.....

Syco Angel grabs Silverstone by his throat, but the men in black quickly reacts and breaks his grip as Silverstone takes a couple steps back. A nervous Nancy Casanova looks on in the corner of the ring as Marcus Silverstone ask one of his Personal Security Guards for the night-stick, the man gives it to Silverstone, who aims at Syco Angel and strikes him on the forehead with it. Syco falls backwards as Silverstone drops to one knee and once again gets into the face of Syco-Angel, who is being restrained by all twelve members of Silverstone's Personal Security Force.

Marcus Silverstone
You are the victim and you better get use to it.

Marcus begins to choke the big guy with the night stick as the crowd boos the holy hell out of him.

Rick Christian – This is not right! This is bullying!

Matt Biggars – I don't know Rick!

Rick Christian – What you mean you do not know? Twelve thugs and a real brave Marcus Silverstone on one guy, how is that a fair situation?

As Syco-Angel seems to be out of it for now, Marcus Silverstone breaks the choke and stands up. The crowd erupts with boos as he calls Nancy to the center of the ring. Both of them raise each other's arm in the air as "Burning Tree" by IWF Productions begins to play. As they make their exit from the square circle, the twelve members of Silverstone's Personal Security Force exits the ring and follows them up the ramp.

Rick Christian – This just makes me sick!

Matt Biggars – Well Rick, I'm not a fan of the guy, but he did exactly what he said he was going to do. Embarrass Syco-Angel here tonight. He did that!

As Silverstone and Casanova along with the twelve member Security Force make their way on the stage area the lights goes out. The crowd erupts with cheers as the lights return and Syco-Angel is nowhere to be seen inside the square circle he was laying motionless just a couple seconds ago. "Ain't No Grave" begins to play as the lights dim and turn to blue as Marcus Silverstone simply stares at the square circle, while a nervous Nancy looks on. The show fades to commercial.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stop at Nothing

Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy Ilya-kovalchuck-devils

#KOVY2012

The show returns from commercial with Heather Thompson standing beside Marcus King and Tom Sykes in the ring.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a triple threat match! Introducing first, making his IWF return from his court case, Marcus King!

The crowd boos loudly as Marcus King stands in his corner.

Heather Thompson – And second, from Huddersfield, England, weighing two hundred twenty pounds, Tom Sykes!

Thunder claps loudly throughout the arena, the sound of pouring rain comes over the sound system. Thunder claps again as a child's eerie voice is heard singing an old nursery rhyme.

" A tisket a tasket, the scarecrow's out his casket

Thunder claps even louder this time

Turn out the lights and lock the doors, praying that he passes

The lights go out in the arena and all is silent.

A moment passes, and suddenly a green lightning bolt strikes the stage and the music for "Crown of the Fallen" begins to play. Crimson Skull steps out on the stage and slowly makes his way to the ring. He steps onto the steel steps and stops at the top. He slowly tips his head back as the chorus plays.

Heather Thompson – And finally, from Louisville, weighing three hundred twenty-six pounds, Crimson Skull!

Rick – Crimson Skull is probably the scariest guy in the IWF

Matt – It’s a toss up between him and Syco-Angel. But another win here for Skull would really only help his case

Crowned is the king of the fallen
Rejoice in his light, they live again
Crowned is the king of the fallen
Celebrate the subjugation of all man

He steps into the ring, going over the top rope. He stands in the center of the ring and removes his coat and hat. He looks to the heavens slowly and points at a ring post, it erupts in green flames. He does this again and again and again until all posts have been engulfed in flame.

Now place crown upon his head
The scepter in his grasp
Kneel now! for before you stands
The wicked God of wrath

He cuts his throat with his thumb quickly and the flames the cease. The music fades and the lights slowly brighten again.

The referee pushes all three men to their corners and signals for the bell

Tom Sykes [vs] Crimson Skull [vs] Marcus King

[Ding Ding Ding]

Marcus King moves towards Tom Sykes, who grabs Marcus King and drops him immediately with an inverted neckbreaker. Tom Sykes immediately drops down for the pin.

Rick – Wow, already with the Grinner Breaker by Sykes

Matt – And he’s going for a pin, but Crimson is literally right there

Rick – Not very smart

-1-

Crimson Skull quickly kicks Tom Sykes off of Marcus King. Crimson Skull lifts Marcus King from the ground straight to his shoulders, before powerbombing him down to the ground with the Redeemer. Crimson Skull goes for the cover.

Rick – Crimson hits the Redeemer!

-1-

-2-

Tom Sykes runs and jumps, delivering a standing moonsault to the back of Crimson Skull, breaking up the pin. Crimson Skull stands back to his feet and tries to punch Tom Sykes, who ducks underneath. Tom Sykes runs and springboards off of the second rope, trying to take Crimson Skull down with a crossbody. Crimson Skull catches him in midair and plants him with a falling powerslam.

Rick – What a catch and slam by Crimson Skull!

Matt – He just planted Sykes with that one, back first into the mat

Crimson Skull begins to stomp on the body of Tom Sykes, who tries to roll out of the way. Crimson Skull grabs Tom Sykes and lifts him up to his feet. Crimson Skull connects with a right uppercut, staggering Tom Sykes.

Rick – Crimson Skull is using his massive body to his advantage here

Matt – Tom Sykes really needs to figure something out quickly

Crimson Skull grabs Tom Sykes and lifts him up in the air with a military press. Tom Sykes manages to escape out the back. Tom Sykes lands on his feet behind Crimson Skull. As Crimson Skull turns around, Tom Sykes jumps and dropkicks Crimson Skull in the chest. Crimson Skull does not fall down however, so Tom Sykes jumps up and delivers another dropkick. Crimson Skull still stays on his feet as Tom Sykes delivers one more final dropkick, knocking Crimson Skull to the mat.

Rick – A series of dropkicks and Crimson Skull is off of his feet!

Matt – What a bunch of moves by Tom Sykes, he’s proving to be the real deal by getting Skull onto the ground.

Tom Sykes stomps on the body of Crimson Skull a few times, before walking over to the ropes. Tom Sykes jumps onto the second rope and springboards himself off of it, flipping backwards and landing knee first on the chest of Crimson Skull.

Rick – Backflip onto his knees, that was sick by Sykes

Matt – He’s showing off his skills here, and he’s using it to keep the bigger man down on the ground

Tom Sykes stands up and runs over to the corner. He hops onto the top turnbuckle and looks down towards Crimson Skull, who’s lying in the middle of the ring. Tom Sykes bounces and jumps off of the top rope, going for a splash. Crimson Skull just manages to get his knees up in time as Tom Sykes crashes into them.

Rick – Yikes, those knees are huge, bet they didn’t feel too good.

Matt – Tom Sykes better check that he doesn’t have any crushed ribs or something.

Crimson Skull slowly gets to his feet at the same time as Tom Sykes crawls over to the ropes. Crimson Skull walks over to Tom Sykes and grabs him by the head, pulling Tom Sykes to his feet. Crimson Skull whips Tom Sykes into the ropes. Tom Sykes rebounds and ducks under a clothesline attempt by Crimson Skull. Tom Sykes continues to run and rebounds off of the opposite ropes, but this time is taken down by a big boot from Crimson Skull.

Rick – Big boot by Skull!

Matt – He almost took off Tom Sykes’ head!

Crimson Skull grabs Tom Sykes and pulls him back up to his feet. Crimson Skull grabs Tom Sykes by the neck and lifts him up for a chokeslam. Tom Sykes kicks the arm of Crimson Skull, causing him to release Tom Sykes.

Rick – Chokeslam coming!

Matt – No, its been countered!

Tom Sykes kicks Crimson Skull hard in the side of the knee, taking him down to only one knee. Tom Sykes runs back and then delivers an enzuigiri to the head of Crimson Skull, knocking him onto the mat completely. Tom Sykes goes for the cover.

-1-

-2-

Crimson Skull powers out.

Rick – Not quite Sykes

Tom Sykes gets to his feet and drops a leg across the face of Crimson Skull. Tom Sykes stands up and walks over to the top rope. He climbs onto the top rope, looking to hit another splash. This time he jumps off and successfully connects, splashing right across the chest of Crimson Skull.

Rick – What a splash by Tom Sykes!

Matt – He can end this match right here right now!

Tom Sykes stands up and waits for Crimson Skull to also get to his feet. When he does, Tom Sykes grabs him and prepares to hit his inverted neckbreaker finisher. Tom Sykes sees Marcus King slowly climbing to his feet, and releases Crimson Skull. Tom Sykes runs and dropkicks Marcus King in the chest, knocking him down.

Rick – Marcus tried to get back into this match but to no avail

Tom Sykes turns around right into a chokeslam by Crimson Skull.

Matt – Holy shit, a massive chokeslam by Crimson!

Crimson Skull reaches down and picks up Tom Sykes. He lifts Tom Sykes onto his shoulders and powerbombs him to the mat with The Redeemer.

Rick – Redeemer by Skull!

Crimson Skull grabs Marcus King and lifts him onto his shoulders again. Crimson Skull plants Marcus King with a powerbomb before covering him with one foot, making sure Tom Sykes cannot break it up.

Matt – Another one!

-1-

-2-

-3-

The referee calls for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, Crimson Skull!

After the match, Skull continues his onslaught on both of his opponents. He plants both of them with a double chokeslam.

Rick - What power from Crimson Skull!

Matt - It seems he is letting all the aggression from Bloody Sunday out on this postmatch beatdown for his opponents!

Rick - We need to get some help out here or this could be bad, what is he doing?!

Skull has exited the ring, and is looking underneath the curtain for something. He pulls out a steel chair and throws it into the ring. He positions Marcus King and Tom Sykes on the mat to where both of their heads are next to each other. Skull brings the chair high above his head and is ready to bring it crashing down on Sykes and Marcus King.

Rick – Holy shit, he’s going to kill both of these men!

Suddenly Carmine Vestieri storms the ring. Carmine goes to hit Skull from behind but Skull turns around and out of nowhere blasts Carmine with a big boot! Carmine's chair is hit by the big boot, making it hit Carmine from the force of Crimson Skull. Carmine drops to the mat, Skull tosses the chair aside angrily. Skull raises his thumb to his throat and slowly cuts it across. Carmine raises up to face Skull again on spaghetti legs, but Skull kicks him in the midsection and lifts him up and plants him with a Redeemer! Carmine is laid out in the ring, along with Sykes and King.

Rick - Look at the carnage in the ring that this one man has caused!

Matt - We're starting to see that he not just a man, he is a monster!!

Skull takes the chair again and raises it high above his head, this time targeting Carmine. The fans explode into frantic cheers as SBK himself is storming the ring this time. Johnny Styles enters the ring, he grabs the steel chair from Skull and--

The lights are cut off.

Rick - What the hell?!

Matt - Johnny Styles just entered the ring to take the chair away from Crimson Skull and the lights went out!

The lights come back on and Skull and Johnny Styles are nowhere to be seen. The crowd is almost silent in confusion. The lights go back off, and almost immediately come back on. When they come back on, Skull is delivering the Redeemer to Johnny Styles. Johnny Styles' head bounces off the mat a few times from the impact.

Matt - What the fuck is going on?!

Rick - I don't know, but that damn near took off SBK's head!

Skull walks over and gets the chair. He slowly walks back to SBK.
He opens up the chair, and sets it upright, right over top of SBK's neck.
Skull sits in the chair, choking Johnny Styles. Skull has a microphone.

Crimson Skull
For weeks you have came out here and cost me my glory! For weeks you have tried to embarrass me! But now, I've caught on to how you work these days.
Does it hurt, John? Am I choking you that bad?

Skull holds the microphone down to Styles, but all Styles can stand to do is choke and gurgle, he can't speak.

Crimson Skull
Well now that I have you where I want you, we can talk, face to face. Now, where do I start? I've waited five years to get my hands on you and remind you why you should have stayed retired, so I believe I can wait just a little bit longer. I could challenge you to a match at Isolation, where we would be trapped in a cage, with no way out, and we could settle this once and for all. But I'm not done just yet. I think we can wait just a little longer before we have our clash. So, at Isolation this is what I want you to do. I want you to convince your little friend Carmine there to accept my challenge. No way out, only way to win is by pinfall or submission inside the steel cage. But here's the kicker, I want you to be the special guest referee, John.
And if you lay a hand on me, your little friend Carmine there is fired. So you're going to be forced to watch me beat the living hell out of your little friend. I'm still waiting on you to accept my challenge for our little match too, John. Until you do, how many in this federation are going to have to suffer? The choice is yours, John.
Seeing as your friend, Carmine is still incapacitated I think he respects you enough to make a decision on his part. So, what say you, John?

Skull holds the microphone down to SBK who is now a dark shade of purple from the lack of breath. SBK can't even make the sound for breathing at the moment.

Rick - This is sick!

Matt - Somebody get out here and give that man some damn help!

SBK is still struggling to breathe but manages to let a wheezy reply escape.

SBK
Y-Y-Y........YES!

SBK collapses and Skull begins to laugh.

Crimson Skull
Very good, John....very good!

Skull smacks SBK against the face lightly a few times, then gets out of the chair. SBK is rolling around in the ring, clutching his neck, trying to get his breath. Skull slowly gets out of the ring as the paramedics are rushing to the ring. They carefully avoid him as they rush down the ramp. As Skull passes the camera, you can hear his sadistic laughter while the camera shows a video package promoting Isolation.

Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy Isolationnew

The show returns with Corey Casey standing in the middle of the ring, his entrance music playing.

Corey Casey
Cut the fucking music! I SAID CUT THE FUCKING MUSIC!

“Do You Call My Name” ceases to play and Corey paces back to the middle of the ring.

Corey Casey
Now it seems like every month someone wants to test me. Someone wants to set me off. Someone wants to piss off “The Most Violent Man in Professional Wrestling”. I don’t know why. I think I’ve proven that I’m not the man to fuck with in this company. But Steel Angel did it. James Shark did it. And now there’s a gutless son of a bitch running around Twitter pretending to be the “Real IWF World Champion”. I come out here tonight to call this motherfucker out. He said if I wanted to talk to him, I could talk to him here on PORTALND TONIGHT. And don’t give me that cheap Mick Foley pop, Portland. This isn’t about you. This is bigger than you.

The crowd gives CC a mixed reaction.

Corey Casey
So, loudmouth, you said if I wanted to talk to you, you’d be in Portland, where are you? WHERE ARE YOU STYGIAN?

Corey doesn’t have to wait long. The fanfare which opens Dragonforce’s “Cry Thunder” blares over the speakers and out Stygian walks from the back, flanked by Lilith and Lilah. Stygian has his duster buttoned up, making it impossible to see underneath it. Lilith and Lilah are both wearing tight tanktops and skinny jeans. Lilith’s is black and says “I Plan to Use These to my Advantage”, Lilah’s is pink with a big black playboy bunny screened all across the front. Stygian holds his arms up atop the ramp and plays to a mixed reaction from the crowd. He moves to one end of the stage, and then the other, showboating, before he circles back around to the center of the stage and the music cuts. Lilah hands him a mic.

Stygian
Corey, is that any way to talk to an old friend?

Corey Casey
We were never friends, Stygian.

Stygian
Now that hurts. Hurts deep down in the cockles of my heart. What about all those times we had together. Linking up arm-in-arm to fight the good fight against World Excrement Wrestling.

Corey Casey
That was last week. That was once. That’s over.

Stygian
Aw, you’re right. Actually I’m not hurt, I really don’t much like you. I haven’t liked you for months now. I haven’t liked you since you and your band of merry men decided that you needed to remake NLWF in IWF and put together all of these guys to try and control this company in a way you never coul.

Corey Casey
I own 2/3rds of this company.

Stygian
No, Corey. You control the business end of this company. You pretty much lost control of what goes on in the ring when Vincent Van Rose pinned your ass and took the IWF World Title. I mean, Vincent Van Rose? That must have been the first and the last time he could shake off the hangover long enough to climb out of his hole and be bothered to show up. Did you steal his booze or something? That guy’s spent the last five months in hiding, or turning up to lie down and look at the lights while someone makes some bones by pinning a former world champion.

Corey Casey
At least he showed up to defend his title.

The crowd gives a collective “oooooh” sounds as it seems Corey Casey lands a low blow.

Stygian
Yeah, he didn’t get fired for not wanting to join a boy band

Corey Casey
What can I say, I tested you, you failed.

Stygian
I failed? I seem to recall that I was tapped by Rick Christian to take apart Upper Limit, after I’d already retired its World Champion.

The crowd boos, even starts a small “B-Mac” chant before Corey Casey cuts them off.

Corey Casey
Don’t boo him, he did. You did, Stygian. You retired Brandon Macdonald. You won the IWF World Championship. I wanted to see what kind of a man you were. I have a responsibility to this company and these fans, to make sure that what they see in this ring each and every week is the best wrestling product IWF can deliver. The best matches, the best wrestlers, the best champions. And you know what Stygian? You got almost all of it, m’boy.

Stygian
Almost? I was IWF World Champion. I had it all!

Corey Casey
No, you don’t. You see, when I heard you accepted Rick Christian’s offer at a million a head to take out Upper Limit, I was worried. Not about you coming after us. I worried about the integrity of a champion who would sell himself out as a hired killer. Your loyalty isn’t to IWF, Stygian. You said it yourself leading into the ass-kicking we just gave WEW. You said if they’d met your price, you’d have fought for them.?

Stygian
You’re damn right I would have.

The crowd, which had at lease been neutral towards Stygian after he took out Goldberg in Barcelona, now turns solidly against him. Stygian smirks.

Stygian
There’s the IWF fans I know!

They boo louder.

Corey Casey
That’s the thing that bothered me then, Stygian. It bothers me worse now. You have almost the whole package. You’ve got the physical tools. You’ve got a sense of theatricality that I don’t think I’ve ever seen in wrestling, and I’ve been doing this a long time. You don’t turn that microphone in your hand into a pipe bomb, you turn it into a cruise missile. You just shred people. Hell, we should market and sell IWF dictionaries so people know what the hell you’re saying half the time. You’re one of the smartest, one of the most physically gifted men I’ve ever seen. Any wrestling company in the world would be lucky to have you. And if they can fork over the money, they can.

Stygian
And?

Corey Casey
To be a champion, a champion I feel good about representing this company, a champion we can be proud of, you need something more. And a mercenary doesn’t have it. Once I heard you didn’t want to have to team up with Ruben Ricardo Leon and Steel Angel, I knew what Rick would do. Rick’s an egocentric prick who needs the gratification of yes men, I know that, cause I hired him.

Rick - HEY!

Matt - It’s true.

Rick - It is not!

Matt - He didn’t hire you?

Rick -That is true, not that part about my ego.

Matt - Yeah, sure…

Corey Casey
I knew his play would be for your soul. I knew he’d pose a deal with the devil. I didn’t stop him because I wanted to see if you’d take it. I knew he’d hold the title over your head. I needed to see, Styg, I needed to know what kind of a man you were. Now I now. You aren’t loyal to us. You aren’t loyal to the locker room. You aren’t loyal to these fans, and you aren’t even loyal to yourself. I know what being a champion means to you. You walked away from that because Rick Christian bought you out. You’re loyal to your fucking wallet, and that’s not championship material. Not in my eyes, and not in my company! So I let Rick buy you out and sent you packing. You didn’t disappoint me, either, Stygian. You fielded big-money offers from NCW, CWF an even WEW before taking a big money deal to go back to New Japan. I hear they paid you really well for three months of work.

Stygian
Is that how we’re playing this? I’m the bad guy because I want money? Not all of us own the company and get our cut off the top, Corey. Rick Christian backed me into a corner and the check he bought me out with was worth more than the trouble it was going to be worth to carry those two while I head-hunted you and the rest of the super friends. Yeah, I took the money. You’re damn right I did. And I’d do it again in a heartbeat. I have a skill set few have, you knew that when you hired me. And you knew it when you had Brandon call me and bring me back because you needed me. You needed me in that ring in Barcelona. You needed me against WEW.

Corey Casey
Well I don’t need you anymore. So you can get the fuck out of my company. I’m done with you. Go to WEW for all I fucking care!

Stygian
Long as the check you wrote me for the supercard clears? Gladly. I’ll go to a company that appreciates talent, instead of rewarding cronyism. I’ll go someplace where the world champion isn’t a convicted felon who parades around with the hood ornament from a pimp-mobile around his waist. And when I go, I’ll take this.

Stygian hands the microphone to Lilith and unbuttons his coat. He flips his down his arms dramatically and when he does, the IWF Title, the real one, not James Shark’s custom belt, is around his waist. He hands his coat to Lilah and takes the mic back from Lilith.

Corey Casey
How cute, you went and bought a replica at one of the souvenir stands.

Corey stuffs his mic under his arms and claps mockingly.

Rick - Oh crap…give me…move Matt, I need a live mic. This is bad. Someone give me a…thank you.

Cut to Rick Christian at ringside tapping his mic to make sure it’s live.

Rick Christian
Uh, Corey, uh…we actually might have a…problem?

Corey stops clapping and takes his mic in hand again.

Corey Casey
What are you talking about, Rick.

Rick Christian
Well, as you know, the real title is supposed to be secure in my office. I took it from Stygian when we released him. And it was at ringside at Nowhere to Run when James Shark won it, but then he had his custom belt so the real title was sent back to Boston, and well…the damndest thing happened…

Corey Casey
What the hell are you trying to say?

Stygian
What he’s saying, Corey, is that there was an unfortunate incident in his office at IWF headquarters where the security was distracted by a woman in a red wig with ridiculously large boobs…

Lilah waves.

Stygian
…who managed to distract your rent-a-cops and the IWF title went missing from Rick Christian’s office.

Rick
…what he said.

Corey Casey shakes his head and paces around the ring, before coming to the ropes closest to the ramp.

[color=yellow]Corey Casey
So you have the belt, that doesn’t change anything. Is that what it’s going to be, Stygian? Using one of your sluts to distract the guards and you steal the title like a thief in the night? That’s how you have to be IWF World Champion.

Stygian
No, it’s not. I beat the best wrestler in this company in his last singles match and took this title. Nobody took it from me. James Shark is walking around with an asterisk around his waist. But what we all know? We all know he never could have beat me for that title. He failed to do it once, and he’d fail to do it again. He comes after me, I’ll put him through another table! I am the real IWF World Champion. I carry the real belt, not some garish knock-off commissioned by an egomaniac who, like everyone else in this company, couldn’t take a title from me if their best day fell on my worst day. So I’m gonna do what you told me to, Corey. You control 2/3rds of this company, you let Rick Christian fire me once. I’m going to hit the bricks. I’m gonna go merc myself out and take this belt with me. The real IWF World Champion, with the real IWF World Title. You can keep the poser and his paper title. You can pass around that cheap knock-off.

Corey Casey
I’ll just commission another one.

Stygian
You do that. That’s the right thing to do, by all means. But I know you Corey, I know you better that you’ll admit. Maybe even better than you think. It won’t burn you when I walk out this door with this belt. It’ll burn you when I sign. I have a few dates left in new Japan, maybe I’ll resign there. They’re willing to pay. I’ll defend this belt there. Maybe I go back to UECW and defend this title there. Maybe I go to CWF, Jenna Matthews and I are tweeps. Maybe WEW liked what they saw last weekend and they decide to pay me what I’m worth. Hell, who knows. But I’m going to take this belt, and I’m going to defend it. And deep down in your heart you know it won’t matter. You can commission a new title, you can even sue me to get this one back. You will know what James Shark knows. You’ll know what every IWF Champion who follows him will know. Nobody ever pinned my shoulders to the mat and took this title from me. As long as it’s out there, it will always be a question to these fans. And it will burn you up as you lie awake at night next to Chuck’s sister. You know I have a claim. You know these fans, some of them will think I have a claim. And this title, this symbol of the pinnacle of IWF, of your dream…it will be lost to you forever.

Corey throws down his mic and starts stomping around the ring. He whips off his coat and slams it to the ground. He jerks off his tie and tosses it out of the ring. He frantically undoes his cufflinks and unbuttons his shirt, tossing it on top of his coat. Then he snatches up his mic and sits on the ropes, holding them open.

Corey Casey
Why don’t you come down here and tell me to my face what you plan to do with the IWF Title?

The crowd cheers and starts chanting for Corey Casey.

Stygian
I Don’t need to, Corey. I don’t have any pride, remember? I’m only loyal to my wallet.

Corey stands up, fuming and stomping back and forth in the ring. He stops finally, glaring up at Stygian and shaking his head.

Corey Casey
I’m not going to let a money-grubbing mercenary prick like you run away with the IWF Title. I’m not about to let that shit pass. It’s a fucking disgrace for you to take that title out of this company.

Stygian
Tell you what, Corey. I’ll give you the same chance I give anyone else to take a world title from me. There are only two men in the world who have done it. If you want this belt so much? COME! TAKE! IT!

Rick - He won’t have to ask Corey Casey to do that twice!

Matt - There he goes!

Corey drops to his back, rolls out of the ring and hits the ground running. Stygian rolls his eyes and is handed a black box with a red button from the pocket of his coat. When Corey gets about 2/3rds up the ramp Styg pushes the button and there’s suddenly a big, blinding wall of fire. Corey jumps back instinctively, shielding himself and rolling down the ramp. He’s about halfway back down when it clears and he's there on one knee. Stygian and the girls are gone. Corey Casey can be heard on the camera’s mic.

Corey Casey
You mother fucker…

The camera shows Corey Casey looking on in anger as it fades to a shot of Brandon Macdonald sitting in his office, shaking his head. He reaches down and picks up the phone, dialling an unknown number while never taking his eyes off of Corey Casey’s face on the TV screen. The show fades to commercial with that shot.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy   Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy Tom-hardy-warrior-image-1

Cody Taylor: For when your baby absolutely, positively needs to be gone right the fuck now!

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- Welcome back ladies and gents!

Matt- We’ve got a HUGE match up next!

Rick- That’s right! We’ve got Chuck Matthews making his return to Battle Grounds!

Matt- Against a man who has seemingly become unhinged after the events that transpired at Bloody Sunday, Robbie Hart

Rick- With Corey Casey stepping up and apparently taking control of IWF, I can only imagine what’s going to happen next tonight

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

The lights in the jarring anticipating arena, switch instantly to black. The voice of a woman creeps itself over the P.A. system...

"The poor stay poor, the rich get richer It's just so disproportionate"

The heavy rhythm of "Above the Law" by Bad Meets Evil takes the place of the Women's soft voice, as a highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen of the Jumbo Tron. The crowd motion in the crowd resembles that of a "wave"... as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way.

"Sometimes life seems so unfortunate ...
That's why I don't give a shit ...
The poor stay poor, the rich get richer ...
It's just so disproportionate ...
You don't know just what I go through ...
That's why I would rather show you ...
Just how far that I can take it ...
Every rule, I'm breakin' it ..."

A figure comes shooting up from the bottom of the stage, as "The Degenerate King" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp, causing a huge hurl of cheer's from the audience in attendance. The crowd stand in shock, trying desperately to get a view of The son of a legend.

"Tear-able, but not rip-able, invincible, I hung invisible ...
Fuckin' mistletoe all over the world, I stuck my ass up under it ...
Now pucker up them lips and kiss it hoes ...
Here we go, Bad and Evil so you know how this'll go ...
The competition's miserable, we stomp them bitches this is no, joke ...
Goin' overboard like someone threw us off the boat, choke ...
Cough from all the smoke, I'm tryna stay on fire ...
So you know if I hate fucking water sprinklers, I don't love the hose ...
Someone let the cat out the bag, now it's time to stuff his face ...
Back in that bitch, smother that little motherfucker 'til it suffocates ...
You! had long enough of a wait ..."

Robbie Hart stands, still taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he steadily begins to make his way down the entrance ramp. Strutting himself with ozing confidence, Robbie does a slow spin for the IWF cameras to take his figure in, as the flash bulbs shine off the High Impact Championship.

"Could never be no damn wuss or pussy, never mushy, so you can't squish ...
Nowhere near a toosh, in fact if I jump out a bush ...
In a sneak attack's the only way I say I am-Bush ...
Outlandish, these words are weapons that I brandish ...
Stand-offish to hoes, keep your hands off this ...
Can't top it, so what the fuck would I sugarcoat it for?
Law? Fuck protocol, I'd holla at this ho, but now my throat is sore ..."

He pauses halfway down the aisle, as Blue and white trails of pyro blasts themselves into the rafters of the erupting arena. Robbie takes this time to pound his chest, boasting the Cheer's from the fans

Sliding into the ring, Robbie rushes himself to the corner of the ring, mounting the turnbuckle as he does so. He pulls the arm straps of his singlet from his shoulders with a forceful tug, before raising his hands holding up the High Impact Championship. Camera flashes light up the dark arena, as it is now hard to separate the screams of his fans.

Heather Thompson- From Las Vegas Nevada…Weighing in at 173 Pounds...He is the Current IWF UNITED HIGH IMPACT CHAMPION… He is the self proclaimed "The Degenerate King"… Representing Upper Limit…Robbie Hart!!

Rick- Bloody Sunday was supposed to be the greatest night of Robbie Hart’s career…

Matt- But instead it turned into a living nightmare for poor Robbie Hart

Rick- Robbie has been on the fucking warpath all night long, searching the backstage area for Cody Taylor

Matt- I don’t think Cody is here…ironically enough because Cody was fired by Robbie’s Upper Limit tag team partner, Corey Casey

Rick- All I know is, I feel bad for Cody Taylor…because Robbie Hart isn’t going to stop until he makes sure Cody Taylor suffers as much as humanly possible!

Robbie leaps from the turnbuckle, and now begins to circle the ring... looking to all parts of the rattling arena. A laugh of pleasantry escapes him, as he hits the ropes, loosening himself up.

Robbie now moves himself to the edge of the ring, where he begins to eye down his pray. Slithering through the ring like a snake, he stands in the center of the ring, as a single spotlight beams down onto his frame, spotlighting the The Pretty Boy

As the song fades out, it is replaced by a cheering crowd. The lights in the arena kick back on, as the smoke from Robbie's pyro clouds up the arena entrance, and ring. Robbie backs himself to the nearest corner of the ring, and leaning back, props his arms onto the ropes, and places a look of arrogance on his face with a sly smile towards his foe. The fans chant hard for him, but Robbie pays no mind, and moves his focus towards the entrance ramp

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

"World to Burn" by Rev Theory blasts out of the house PA system as Chuck Matthews walks out from backstage

Heather Thompson- From Chicago, Illinois…Weighing in at 225 Pounds…Chuck Matthews!

Rick- Well…it’s good to see that Chuck’s mouth isn’t wired shut still…

Matt- There has been something…weird…going on with Chuck as of late

Rick- Agreed. Since his return at IWF vs. WEW, Chuck Matthews hasn’t been his normal self]

Rick- Chuck has seemed…darker…more violent…more…unhinged…

Chuck Matthews walks down the entrance ramp, completely ignoring the fans on either side of the isle. When he gets down to the ring, Chuck Matthews leaps up onto the ring apron and ducks in between the ring ropes. Chuck Matthews simply stares at Robbie Hart, a blank look on his face. The ref looks at both men and nods before he calls for the bell

Chuck Matthews [vs.] Robbie Hart

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Chuck Matthews and Robbie Hart both lock up in the center of the ring. Chuck Matthews quickly overpowers the much smaller Robbie Hart and applies a side headlock. After a moment of cracking up some pressure on Robbie Hart’s skull, Robbie Hart manages to slide out of Chuck Matthews’ grasp. Robbie Hart slides out of the side headlock, positioning himself behind Chuck Matthews. Robbie Hart then reaches out and grabs Chuck Matthews’ shoulders. Robbie Hart then leaps into the air and falls, back first, to the canvas, driving his knees into Chuck Matthews’ spine

Rick- Lungblower there by Robbie Hart!

Matt- Beautiful counter!

Robbie Hart quickly leaps to his feet and runs to the ropes on the other side of the ring. Robbie Hart hits the ropes on the opposite side of the ring and comes running back at Chuck Matthews. As soon as he gets close enough, Chuck Matthews rolls towards Robbie Hart, forcing Robbie Hart to leap over Chuck Matthews’ body and continue running towards the ropes on the opposite side of the ring. Robbie Hart hits the ropes on the other side of the ring and comes running back towards Chuck Matthews, who has managed to pull himself up to his feet. As soon as he gets close enough, Robbie Hart leaps into the air, wrapping his legs around Chuck Matthews’ neck. Robbie Hart tries to spin around, looking to connect a head scissors take down, but Chuck Matthews manages to use Robbie Hart’s momentum against Robbie Hart, causing Robbie Hart to land standing vertical next to Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews then wraps his leg around Robbie Hart’s leg and throws himself backwards, connecting a side Russian leg sweep that sends both men to the canvas

Rick- Excellent back and forth action here in the opening moments of this match!

Matt- Both Chuck and Robbie have a lot of history in the wrestling profession…not to mention the decade of experience that Chuck has when it comes to wrestling against competitors with the last name of Hart!

Chuck Matthews slowly pulls himself up to his feet. Chuck Matthews turns and tries to run to the ropes but Robbie Hart manages to grab a hold of Chuck Matthews’ ankle, tripping him up and brining Chuck Matthews crashing down to the canvas face first. Robbie Hart then leaps to his feet, runs forward a few steps, and delivers a dropkick straight to the head of Chuck Matthews

Rick- Nasty dropkick to the head!

Matt- And look at this, our first pinfall attempt!

Robbie Hart pulls himself on top of Chuck Matthews and hooks Chuck Matthews’ legs. The ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

Chuck Matthews quickly kicks out

Rick- Only one!

Matt- this fight might go on for ages! And I don’t think our wonderful IWF fans would even care!

Rick- I know I wouldn’t!

Both men manage to get to their feet at the exact same time. Chuck Matthews reaches out, tempting Robbie Hart with a feet of strength lock up

Rick- Chuck wanting to see what Robbie Hart is made of here…

Robbie Hart reaches out to take Chuck Matthews’ hand, but before he can, Chuck Matthews lashes out and delivers a massive kick to the gut of Robbie Hart, doubling Robbie Hart over

Matt- Now THERE is the old Chuck Matthews we all know and love!

Chuck Matthews quickly reaches out and grabs Robbie Hart. Chuck Matthews lifts Robbie Hart up in the military press position. Chuck Matthews then runs across the ring and launches Robbie Hart over the top rope, sending Robbie Hart crashing down to the outside of the ring

Rick- HOLY SHIT!

Matt- Chuck just threw Robbie like a goddamn LAWN DART!

Chuck Matthews walks over to the ring ropes and motions for Robbie Hart to stand up. Meanwhile, on the outside of the ring, Robbie Hart clutches his chest and ribs in pain. Chuck Matthews drops down and rolls outside of the ring

Rick- Chuck going on the attack

Matt- And with Chuck’s new found viciousness, I don’t think Robbie Hart would be wise to spend much time outside the ring

Chuck Matthews walks over to Robbie Hart and drags Robbie Hart up to his feet as the ref begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

Chuck Matthews kicks Robbie Hart in the gut, doubling Robbie Hart over. Chuck Matthews then attempts to Irish whip Robbie Hart directly into the steel ring steps. However, Robbie Hart manages to reverse the momentum and, instead, sends Chuck Matthews sprinting straight towards the steel ring steps

-4-

-5-

-6-

Chuck Matthews manages to pull up and stop himself with his foot at the last second. Chuck Matthews turns around…just in time to see Robbie Hart come flying through the air. Robbie Hart delivers a massive cross body block, sending Chuck Matthews spine first onto the steel steps

Rick- GOOD GOD!

Matt- CHUCK’S SPINE MIGHT’VE BEEN SNAPPED IN HALF!

Both men roll around in pain as the ref continues to count

-7-

-8-

Chuck Matthews and Robbie Hart both manage to pull themselves up towards the ring. Chuck Matthews drags himself up the steel ring steps while Robbie Hart rolls off of the steel ring steps and uses the ring apron to pull himself up to his feet

-9-

Both Chuck Matthews and Robbie Hart manage to make it back into the ring before the ref reaches a 10 count

Rick- So close!

Matt- How did both competitors manage to make it back into the ring before the ref’s count reached ten?!

Both Chuck Matthews and Robbie Hart slowly begin to pull themselves up to a vertical basis. Both men meet in the middle of the ring. Robbie Hart lashes out, delivering a kick to the back of Chuck Matthews’ legs. Robbie Hart then delivers a knife edged chop to the chest of Chuck Matthews, staggering Chuck Matthews. Robbie Hart then Irish whips Chuck Matthews to the corner turnbuckle. Chuck Matthews hits the turnbuckle back first and the force of the Irish whip sends Chuck Matthews stumbling forward a few steps. Robbie Hart then runs at Chuck Matthews and, as soon as he gets close enough, Robbie Hart leaps up into the air, looking to land on Chuck Matthews’ shoulders.

However, Chuck Matthews manages to catch Robbie Hart by his legs and Chuck Matthews tosses Robbie Hart over his head. Robbie Hart manages to land on the second turnbuckle thought. Chuck Matthews then quickly turns around and delivers a massive kick to the back or Robbie Hart’s legs, sending Robbie Hart crashing down to the canvas, clutching his legs

Rick- What a sick move!

Matt- Did you see the back of Robbie Hart’s skull hit the canvas?!

Chuck Matthews quickly walks over to Robbie Hart. Chuck Matthews positions Robbie Hart’s neck so that Robbie Hart’s throat is under the bottom rope. Chuck Matthews then grabs Robbie Hart’s legs as a vicious smile appears on his face

Rick- No…

Matt- Chuck can’t be thinking of…

Chuck Matthews suddenly falls backward, bringing Robbie Hart shooting upwards, driving the bottom rope right into the throat of Robbie Hart

Rick- DID YOU SEE THAT?!

Matt- THAT WAS JUST SICK!

Chuck Matthews quickly crawls over to Robbie Hart and, after pulling Robbie Hart away from the ropes, Chuck Matthews attempts to pin Robbie Hart

-1-

-2…

Robbie Hart manages to somehow kick out

Rick- Only two!

Matt- How the hell is Robbie not paralyzed after a move like that?!

Rick- I have no idea but Robbie Hart is one tough son of a bitch for kicking out after a move like that!

Chuck Matthews slowly pulls himself up to his feet. Chuck Matthews looks down at Robbie Hart, as if picking Robbie Hart apart in an attempt to find Robbie Hart’s weakest body part. Chuck Matthews then drops down and locks in the Cryptic Cross modified sharpshooter

Rick- Cryptic Cross locked in!

Matt- It seems like Chuck is just going to wear Robbie Hart down completely and not focus on just one body part!

Rick- Chuck is just out to inflict as much pain as humanly possible

Chuck Matthews cranks back on Robbie Hart’s ankle and legs, twisting Robbie Hart’s ankle as hard as he possibly can. Robbie Hart bellows in pain, shaking his head “no” when the ref asks him if he wants to quit

Rick- Robbie Hart just refusing to give in to the pain

Matt- You gotta appreciate the heart that Robbie Hart is showing here

Chuck Matthews shakes his head, refusing to believe that Robbie Hart won’t give in to the pain. Robbie Hart screams in agony but slowly begins to crawl towards the bottom rope. Robbie Hart drags Chuck Matthews inch by inch as he gets closer and closer to the bottom rope.

Rick- Robbie is so close to the bottom rope!

Matt- Can he do it?!

Chuck Matthews screams at Robbie Hart to give up but Robbie Hart just keeps fighting towards the bottom rope. Robbie Hart suddenly reaches out and manages to wrap his right middle finger around the bottom rope

Rick- He did it!

Matt- But Chuck doesn’t look like he’s ready to release that Cryptic Cross just yet!

The ref begins to count as Chuck Matthews

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Chuck Matthews breaks the hold at the last possible second

Rick- Robbie manages to force Chuck to break the hold

Matt- But what kind of condition is Robbie in now?!

Chuck Matthews slowly stands up and looks down at Robbie Hart. Chuck Matthews slowly begins to back up, never taking his eyes off of Robbie Hart

Rick- chuck is beginning to measure Robbie Hart

Matt- This could be the end of this match

Robbie Hart slowly begins to struggle up to his feet, clutching his back and spine. Chuck Matthews continues to stare at Robbie Hart, measuring Robbie Hart. Chuck Matthews waits until Robbie Hart turns around before rushing out of the corner, looking to connect Hollywood Impact. Robbie Hart drops down at the last second, managing to connect a drop toe hold that sends Chuck Matthews skull first into the second turnbuckle

Rick- WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?!

Matt- Robbie Hart pulling a page from Chuck’s book! Spent a majority of the match getting his ass kicked but now he’s pulling out all the stops!

Chuck Matthews slumps over, clutching his skull as blood begins to slowly trickle down his face. Robbie Hart manages to climb to his feet and limps towards Chuck Matthews. Robbie Hart leans down and drags Chuck Matthews up to his feet. Robbie Hart then kicks Chuck Matthews in the gut, doubling Chuck Matthews over. Robbie Hart then hooks both of Chuck Matthews’ arms, looking to connect a double underhook DDT

Rick- Robbie looking for that Broken DDT…

Matt- And Chuck is already bleeding...

Chuck Matthews suddenly shoves Robbie Hart, causing Robbie Hart to stumble back a few steps. Chuck Matthews suddenly sprints forward, lowering his shoulder, looking to connect Hollywood Impact. Robbie Hart somehow manages to grab both of Chuck Matthews’ arms, spiking Chuck Matthews’ skull into the canvas

Rick- HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Matt- But Robbie managed to spike Chuck Matthews’ skull into the canvas!

Robbie Hart, still clutching his ribs, manages to drag himself on top of Chuck Matthews as the ref drops down and counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Robbie Hart!

The ref leans down and helps Robbie Hart to his feet

Rick- Robbie Hart emerges victorious after this hard fought…

Matt- WHAT THE FUCK?!

Cody Taylor suddenly leaps over the security barricade and slides into the ring. Cody Taylor drills Robbie Hart from behind, driving Robbie Hart down to the canvas

Rick- That’s Cody Taylor!

Matt- But how did he get in here?!

Cody Taylor begins stomping down on Robbie Hart’s stomach, laughing hysterically as he drives his boots into Robbie Hart’s gut. Cody Taylor then leans down and drags Robbie Hart up to his feet. Cody Taylor then drills Robbie Hart with an inverted facelock spun out into a DDT

Rick- TAYLOR TREATMENT!

Matt- Cody Taylor strikes a massive blow against Robbie Hart yet again!

Corey Casey and IWF Security come storming down the ramp. Cody Taylor quickly bails out of the ring and leaps back over the security barricade. Cody Taylor laughs hysterically as he reaches into his jeans pocket and pulls out a ticket

Rick- What the hell does Cody Taylor have?!

Matt- HAHA! CODY HAS A TICKET!

Cody Taylor holds his ticket high in the air. As the camera zooms in on Cody Taylor, Cody Taylor stares directly into the camera and screams

Cody Taylor
THANKS BMAC!

The camera zooms in on Cody Taylor for a moment before cutting to commercial

Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy JonathanQuick-1

No one is Quick[er] than a King

The show comes back from commercial to show Corey Casey, who is storming through the backstage area. Corey Casey is clearly pissed off as he shoves people out of his way

Corey Casey
BRANDON! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!

Corey Casey continues to storm down the hallway, flipping tables over. Suddenly, Corey Casey stops cold in his tracks…as he comes face to face with Dan Alexander, who has a bemused smirk on his face

Dan Alexander
Someone seems a bit worked up

Corey Casey sneers at Dan Alexander

Corey Casey
Now is not the time to fuck with me Dannyboy

Dan Alexander pretends to feel hurt

Dan Alexander
Oh Corey, you wound me so with your hurtful words

Corey Casey snarls softly under his breath

Corey Casey
You know Dan, you owe Rick Christian a MASSIVE thank you…because he is the sole reason you are employed by IWF again. If it were up to me, you’d still be working through the B league indy feds that you’ve been poisoning with your mere presence since you left.

You know, you might be able to fool everyone else Dan…but I’ve seen your twitter. I’ve seen all the shit that you’ve been talking about IWF. I have heard the nasty stories about interviews you’ve done where you have done nothing but run IWF down into the ground. If you ask me, you don’t deserve to work for the greatest wrestling federation on this fucking planet

Dan Alexander’s smirk widens as he stares at Corey Casey

Dan Alexander
Well apparently Rick Christian is a much better business man than you will ever be Mr. Casey. And I do say “Mr. Casey” with every bit of sarcasm I can muster. Rick Christian seems to have seen how shittily ratings have been as of late and Rick Christian has apparently seen that IWF’s stock has had a down week what with the announcement that the man whose nickname is “Bowser” is going to be taking a more active role in management these days. Rick Christian went out and re-signed me because I bring ratings…because I am a star…

Dan Alexander chuckles softly, shakes his head, and continues talking

Dan Alexander
But don’t worry CC, I’m not here for IWF…I’m not here to help ratings…I’m back here in this second tier fed for one reason and one reason only…

Dan Alexander’s smirk widens so much that it threatens to split his face

Dan Alexander
I’m here to challenge your 11-0-1 streak inside of the Double Cage Horror. I’m here to be the man who finally brings down the Ego Tripping Asshole Corey Casey and force feeds him some humble pie inside of the demonic structure that you have called home for so long. I’m here to make the Double Cage Horror, your horror.

Corey Casey suddenly bursts out laughing. A confused look appears on Dan Alexander’s face as he looks at Corey Casey

Dan Alexander
The fuck is so funny?

Corey Casey stands straight up, drawing himself up to his full height

Corey Casey
Dan…I’m the 2/3rds majority share holder of IWF…I’m you’re boss for fuck’s sake. But let’s set all of that aside for a moment and look at the facts…you haven’t done shit yet since our return. You haven’t beaten a single person. You haven’t held a title. You haven’t even reminded some of our new fans exactly who you are. Why the hell should I put my 5 year long undefeated streak on the line against you? You aren’t fucking worthy enough to challenge the single greatest streak in professional wrestling today, Dannyboy

Corey Casey storms past Dan Alexander and starts to walk off when suddenly, Dan Alexander calls out

Dan Alexander
You can’t duck me forever Casey…

Corey Casey ignores Dan Alexander’s parting jab as he continues to storm through the backstage area. The camera zooms in on Dan Alexander’s smirking face before cutting to commercial
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy   Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:54 am

The scene opens up right outside HHR's locker room door. Hostyle Jones is looking back in while Steel Angel is waiting in the hallway...

Hostyle Jones
Bro, I'm trusting you... Don't let anything happen to my sister!!

Cassidy Clay
Don't worry, she'll be fine... you two go on, you got a match to fight!!

Hostyle Jones looks back into the locker room at his sister Marley, before closing the locker room door

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show cuts back to Rick and Matt at the commentator’s table.

Matt - We’re back!

Rick - And it’s time for the main event!

The lights dim as the opening guitar of "Starless (Instrumental)-Crossfade" is played on the PA system. After a few seconds Dan walks out of the back at about the same time the first vocals are heard. The UCWA Television title can be seen around his waist. He stops and looks around.He then continues down the ramp. As soon as he steps into the ring the arena lights go back on. Dan stands in the middle of the ring stares down his opponent who is outside. Without breaking the stare he reaches around and starts to unstrap his title.

Heather Thompson - The following is a tag match! Introducing at this time…from Thousand Oaks, California…weighing 215 pounds…DAN ALEXANDER!

Matt - This match originally featured Cody Taylor, but thanks to Corey Casey, Dan Alexander is here to fill in for Cody’s fired ass!

Rick - But Brandon reinstated him…this makes no sense.

Matt - Contract renegotiations. Adur.

Insanity at it's finest. Fire starter, riot maker,
moon stricken, animal need, bad seed, untameable beast

Everybody around me always think they know what's
going on inside my mind, they think I'm Mr. Nice Guy all the time.
How they say on Diary? You think you know, but you have no idea.

James Shark walks out of the curtains nodding his head. He stands in the center and begins to flex and spot out girls from the crowd, eyeing and winking at them in pure confidence

Welcome Yo Ho, Get Filthy
Must make mo dough

I will be shaking your floor
Come against me
That’s a no no
Yo, cause I’m a Beast
James Shark walks a few steps down the ramp but again stops, this time to pose for the cameras flashing
off his confident smile.

I can smell your woman's rosy punani
on the dance floor all the way in VIP
I'm a wrestler, I can molest her,
and she will leave with me because of my stature.
Now, everybody move, everybody bounce.
Whoever the Nina choose, we about to pounce.

James Shark stops and continues to walk down the ramp, he makes it to the front of the ring, he walks around
it eyeing the reff giving him a dirty look.

With the 151 and a bottle of calm?
helpfully let me hit this model in the grado.?
I like all woman, tall woman, and small woman.
Ya gotta let Shark knees tease your shakra.?
Species release freaks, please the monster.
Petite beast, feast, these G’s will rock ya.
Handcuff a busta don’t trust a
Round these hustlers homie don’t be a sucker.
When your lover say tecca Nina's a brother,
she tryin to say that she left you for anotha.

Must make mo dough
We will be shaking your floor
Come against me
That’s a no no
Yo, cause I’m a Beast

James Shark gets to where the announce table is and begins to talk shit to the announce crew before making his way
over to the stairs and climbing up towards the ring.

I'm about to get that money like a robbery,
Now I got it all my enemies wanna clobber me.
Squallery harder we need dollars comradely
the hotter the scholar be, the larger the lottery.
Need ten, twins, gotta succeed spend G's, Ben Franks
We cram G’s in bank, breathe said we win thanks
Hungry like the wolf indeed, but I give
money to my crooks in need, I live
In Sherman Oaks but from Kansas City,
I miss home, Cali is Business but man it's pretty.
I ain't lying y'all, Monster for money for mine y'all
if I wasn't getting money, I'd do time dog.
You'd never see the Shark fall,
big house, wood floors,
maid cleaning the bitches with pine-sol

James Shark gets into the ring and continues to eye down the reff, he bumbs into him hard almost causing the reff to stumble over, he climbs the nearest turnbuckle and again begins to eye the ladies in the crowd

Must make mo dough
We will be shaking your floor
Come against me
That’s a no no
Yo, cause I’m a Beast

Friend, this industry is no kin to me,
behold the flow of the century.
But they scared of me
wrestlers they don't compare to me.
Fair to be said that he dares to be sincerely a rarity.
Check the sound scan, look around man.
Wake up look at you Jacob, you in killer clown land.
Face paint and jugalettes with bubble butts
And we rock it twisted diddy women in the button ups.
Hands down we rock harder than kiss,
but rap me Kutt and Krizz.
Can I get two stomps and a clap in this bitch
Nina shot to the top 'cause the plots to get rich.
Tell ya executives,
I'm next for this
Success it is.
Yet the best for Shark, this ain't
Baptist Pentecostal or Methodist..
This is the beast baby.
Out, I mean exodus.

James Shark jumps off the turnbuckle and begins to say some words to the reff, almost threatning him before going
over to the turnbuckle across from him as the music fades away

Heather Thompson - And his partner…from Brooklyn, New York…weighing tonight at 210 pounds…he is the current IWF Champion…JAMES SHARK!!!

Matt - The IWF Champion!

Rick - He’s got every IWF star, and several non-IWF stars, who would love nothing more than to wipe that smug look off Shark’s face.

Matt - So far, nobody, IWF or otherwise, has been able to come close.

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appering in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing a lone figure standing at the center. He is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. His long black hair flows in the air revealing his face as he stares at the crowd before him.

I am now an instrument of violence
I am a vessel of invincibility
I cannot leave this undecided
Stepping down to battle another day

Remember me for all time
This determination is a vital part of me
Surrender now or be counted
With the endless masses that I will defeat you.

Steel Angel jumps off the platform and bows before fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it.

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Broken down till your hope has died
Beat down 'til victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

I can't be told to compromise this
They'll never doubt the body lying at my feet
A most formidable reminder
They will speak my name for eternity.

I have no need of any guidance
I am a weapon, powerful beyond belief
Seen through the warrior's eyes
I never need to question how to defeat you.

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendence some of whom scream in delight. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" writtin in black latin like writting on the sides.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Broken down 'til your hope has died
Beat down till victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight.

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.

Heather Thompson - Introducing their opponents…from San Diego, California, weighing 210 pounds…STEEL ANGEL!!!

Rick - The man with the briefcase!

Matt - A win over the IWF Champion would speak volumes for Steel tonight!

“Sweet Dreams” by Marilyn Manson plays through the speakers. Hostyle Jones walks down the ramp, and steps into the ring. He looks at Steel and nods. Steel steps between the ropes, waiting on the outside.

Heather Thompson - And his partner, weighing in at 232 pounds…HOSTYLE JONES!!!

Rick - Hostyle had some thought-out words for Steel tonight.

Matt - These two should make an interesting team, to say the least.

The referee looks at both teams, and calls for the bell.

Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy Mainevent
James Shark & Dan Alexander [vs] Steel Angel & Hostyle Jones

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Dan and Hostyle start things off. The two circle each other for a moment. They tie up, trying to overpower each other. Dan manages to take Hostyle down with a judo throw, and immediately mounts Hostyle. He begins raining punches, but Hostyle gets his hands up, bloking most of the blows. Hostyle shoves Dan away, and gets to his feet. Dan approaches Hostyle again, but gets a thumb to the eye, causing him to stumble back. Hostyle approaches Dan from behind and lifts him, taking him to the mat with a huge German suplex.

Matt - Nice display of power from Hostyle.

Hostyle goes for a quick pin.

-1-

Dan kicks out.

Rick - Nothing doing.

Dan and Hostyle both get to their feet. Dan retreats to the corner, and tags Shark in. Shark immediately runs forward, swinging his fists wildly. He connects a few shots, causing Hostyle to get on the retreat. Hostyle throws a desperation kick, which trips Shark, sending him to the mat. Hostyle leaps up, dropping his knee into Shark’s chest. Hostyle immediately scrambles to his feet, and grabs Shark’s arm. He drags Shark to the ropes, and wraps his arms between the middle and bottom rope, tying Shark up. Hostyle runs to the opposite ropes, rebounding off. He charges towards Shark, dropkicking him in the ropes. Shark manages to free himself, clutching his ribs.

Rick - Hostyle is taking the fight to the IWF Champion!

Matt - Very impressive showing by Hostyle Jones!

Hostyle drops down, going for a pin.

-1-

-2-

Shark kicks out.

Matt - Close call!

Shark gets to his feet. Hostyle steps towards Shark, who connects a vicious punch to Jones’ gut. Hostyle retreats, allowing James to slap Dan’s hand, tagging him in. Dan leaps over the ropes, charging towards Hostyle. He leaps up, landing a superman punch on Hostyle, causing Hostyle to stumble into the ropes. Dan grabs the top rope for leverage, and delivers a series of kicks to Hostyle’s gut. Eventually, Dan stops, and Hostyle slumps to the ground. Dan looks around at the crowd.

Rick - I think we know what he’s thinking.

Matt - Hostyle is in a bad place…

Dan grabs Hostyle’s arm, and falls back, locking in an armbar, bending Hostyle’s arm in an awkward direction.

Rick - He got it!

Matt - That devastating armbar is locked in!

Hostyle struggles in the hold, but Dan sends a kick to Hostyle’s face, and tightens his grip.

Matt - He’s going to break Hostyle’s arm! Tap out!

The referee asks Hostyle to submit, but Hostyle shakes his head. He tries pulling his arm free, only for Dan to bend it even more. Hostyle reaches out, and barely grabs hold of the bottom rope.

Rick - He got it!

The referee demands Dan to break the hold.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Dan releases the hold at the last moment. He delivers a vicious soccer kick to Hostyle’s back, then retreats, tagging Shark in.

Rick - Quick tags between this team. We’re yet to see any action from Steel tonight.

Matt - It’s an interesting strategy. We’ll see how that works out for them.

Hostyle struggles to get to his feet. Shark curls his hand into a fist, waiting for Hostyle to stand.

Rick - Hostyle is in a bad place…

Hostyle turns around, and Shark throws his punch. Hostyle ducks it at the last moment, and runs forward, tackling Shark. He carries Shark to the corner, and begind delivering punches. Shark gets his hands up, then delivers a few shots of his own, forcing Hostyle away.

Matt - Hostyle made a big mistake there. You do not get into a fistfight with James Shark.

Hostyle regains his footing, and approaches Shark. Without warning, Shark fires off a right hook. Hostyle sidesteps it, grabbing Shark by the wrist. He quickly grabs Shark’s other arm, and locks in a modified camel clutch. Hostyle wraps his legs around Shark’s waist and falls back, choking Shark out.

Rick - Straight Jacket locked in tight!

Matt - IWF Champion in trouble! Center of the ring!

Shark tries to escape, but Hostyle keeps it locked in tight. Shark struggles in the hold, and quickly begins to fade. The lights dim through the IWF arena, and the titon-tron starts up to a flickering static. Hostyle immediately releases the hold, turning to look at the screen.

"I told you... You couldn't save her!!"

The flickering static shows a woman tied to a chair bound and gagged. You hear footsteps in the background, and a person comes into camera view. The person is found to be Syco Angel...

Syco Angel
Hello Marley!!

Syco Angel walks over to Marley Jones who is bound and gagged. He runs his fingers through her hair, giving off a facial expression of pleasure...

Syco Angel
Chris, you wanted to know who was playing "GAMES"? Well, I'm not playing games... I told you that you wouldn't be able to save her!! You won't find her, and you won't find me!! Now, let's see how Marley is enjoying our date so far??

Syco Angel walks over and pulls the gag from her mouth. Marley Jones begins to cry and scream...

Marley Jones
Chris........ Help me, PLEASE!!!

Syco Angel
That's enough!!

Syco Angel gags Marley Jones once more...

Syco Angel
Take it in, Jones... Take it in!!

Syco Angel lets out a small laugh as the scene fades out...

Hostyle steps back. He turns around, and is caught with a vicious hook to the jaw by James Shark.

Rick - Swag Out!

Hostyle manages to remain standing, trying to shake the pain out of his head.

Matt - He’s still up!

Shark looks shocked at Hostyle’s resiliency, and steps forward, throwing another punch, once again connecting.

Rick - Another one!

Hostyle stumbles backwards, and falls to the mat. Steel reaches out, and just manages to slap Hostyle’s shoulder as he falls.

Matt - Steel tagged himself in!

Rick - At exactly the right time, too! Hostyle is done.

Steel approaches Shark. The two tie up, and Steel overpowers Shark, pushing him towards the ropes. He throws Shark to the opposite side of the ring. Shark rebounds off, and Steel lauches him over his shoulder with a back body drop. He goes for a quick pin.

-1-

-2-

Shark kicks out. Steel tries to lift Shark to his feet, but Shark sends a hard elbow to Steel’s gut. Steel stumbles backwards. Shark steps towards Steel, who pulls Shark close, lifting him in a military press.

Matt - Shark walked right into that one!

Steel drops Shark behind him, causing Shark to fall on his chest. Steel stands over Shark. Shark slowly gets to his feet, only to be kicked in the gut by Steel. Steel goes for a pin.

-1-

-2-

Shark kicks out.

Rick - This is why Shark is the IWF Champion. There’s simply no keeping him down!

Shark slowly stands. Steel storms towards Shark, who throws a punch wildly. It connects, sending Steel to the mat.

Rick - SWAG OUT!

Matt - Out of nowhere!

Shark falls, throwing his arm across Steel’s chest.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here are your winners…James Shark and Dan Alexander!!!

Shark gets to his feet, shaking his head. He stares down at Steel and Hostyle, and begins stomping them into the mat. He kicks Steel a few times, then charges at Hostyle, who begins to get to his feet. Shark rains down punches on Hostyle, bloodying him up. He turns back to Steel, and begins punching him as well. Referees and EMT’s rush the ring, trying to pull Shark away. Shark throws a punch to one referee, knocking him out, then turns, knocking a second referee out cold with another punch. Remaining personnel tackle Shark, but he manages to fend several off, throwing one punch after another.

Matt - Sharky snapped!

Rick - We need personnel out here NOW!

IWF wrestlers rush from backstage along with IWF security. They immediately slide into the ring, dragging Shark out as EMT’s rush to the side of the downed referees, as well as Steel Angel and Hostyle Jones. The show fades to a group of IWF stars, dragging Shark backstage as the show fades to the logo.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

Battle Grounds XXXIX: Angel Anarchy
Page 1 of 1