Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:50 am

The show opens with Corey Casey standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in hand, looking around at the fans as half of them boo, half of them cheer.

Corey Casey
I have a few, important announcements to make tonight, before we get this show rolling.

Corey Casey flashes an evil smile at the crowd

Corey Casey
First things first, Brandon Macdonald has been called away by the Board of Directors tonight for a meeting, so he’s not going to be here tonight…which means that I’m the one calling the shots

Corey Casey grins again as most of the crowd boos this time

Corey Casey
Unfortunately, I was too late to fix Brandon’s mistake of rehiring Cody Taylor back to the IWF. But I have a message for him, if he’s here tonight. Robbie Hart isn’t in the best of moods, so Cody, if you can hear me, enter the building at your own risk. Because I’m not going to do a damn thing to stop Robbie from inflicting as much pain as humanly possible on your murdering ass.

Corey Casey gives an angry laugh and glances towards backstage.

Corey Casey
Finally, I have some news to report to all you fans of wrestling. In one week, on May 26th, the contract of New Japan Pro Wrestling’s Stygian is set to expire.

The crowd cheers loudly at the mention of Stygian’s name. Corey Casey looks around, surprised by the cheers

Corey Casey
Guess you all forgot how much of an asshole he is. Anyways, I have decided on behalf of the IWF, because I know Brandon wouldn’t do this, to offer Stygian a contract with our beloved company. I’m inviting him to come to Isolation to field that contract offer.

The crowd cheers loudly. Corey Casey turns and looks straight at the camera.

Corey Casey
But Stygian, just know this. I will take that IWF Championship that you still possess. And when I beat you, I will erase all doubt that surrounds who the greatest wrestler in the IWF is.

Corey Casey drops the microphone and hops out of the ring before heading backstage. The show logo and appears on the screen as the Battle Grounds opening begins.

Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart Bg2012
Live from the Verizon Wireless Center in Manchester, New Hampshire

Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart ManchesterVW_665x300

“WE WANT THE NIGHTMARE” “CODY TAYLOR = THE BABYKILLER” “HOW IS APOLLOS ACTUALLY DOING WELL?!” “SLEEP WITH ME CHUCK” “BRANDON IS BEST GM” “SPARKLE COREY SPARKLE”

Rick – Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Battle Grounds! I’m Rick, with me as always is my partner Matt

Matt – I can’t believe Brandon isn’t here tonight. Corey is going to run rampant!

Rick – Maybe it’ll freshen things up a bit. Instead of the two of them fighting, only one gets the full power

Matt – Giving Corey Casey more power is never a good idea.

Rick – Maybe, but it happened. Anyways, it’s time for the first match of the night!

The camera cuts to Vazer, who is standing in the ring. The screen zooms out and Justin Underwood is seen in the opposite corner of the ring.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is set for one-fall. Introducing first…from Orlando, Florida, weighing two twenty five pounds, “The Exquisite One” Justin Underwood!

The crowd boos loudly as Justin Underwood stares ahead at Vazer.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent, from El Barrio Mexico, weighing two oh five pounds, The Latin King, Vazer!

The referee makes sure both men are in their corners, before calling for the bell.

Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart Match
Vazer [vs] Justin Underwood

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Justin Underwood charges at Vazer, who uses that momentum to pick up Justin Underwood and deliver a scoop slam piledriver. Vazer runs and hops onto the top turnbuckle, before quickly jumping off and delivering a diving double foot stomp to the chest of Justin Underwood.

Rick – Huge double stomp by Vazer, he’s already in control of this match

Matt – Justin Underwood looks outclasses here.

Rick – First he backs out of his match last week, now he comes out flat here. So far not so good since he became New Blood number one contender.

Vazer grabs Justin Underwood by the head and picks him up. Vazer gets double underhooks on Justin Underwood, before twisting him around so that they are back-to-back. Vazer lifts Justin Underwood up before dropping him with a piledriver.

Rick – Vazer just hit The Gringo Killa, this one is over already!

Matt – Amazingly quick work was made here of Justin Underwood.

Vazer grabs the leg of Justin Underwood and pins him. The referee drops down and counts the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, Vazer!

Vazer stands up and stares down at Justin Underwood, as the referee raises his hand to the sky. The crowd cheers slightly for him, as he climbs the turnbuckle and raises his fist in the air.

Rick – What a win here for Vazer

Matt – Yeah, that was pure domination right there.

The camera fades out to backstage, where Kadri Ilves is shown talking to Javier Sanchez.

Javier Sanchez
So Kadri, how does it feel to know that you’re fighting for the New Blood Title again next week, this time in a singles match?

Kadri Ilves
I think it’s pointless. I mean, everyone knows that I’m the real champion. The only reason Anna is champion is because she’s best friends with the GM and his future wife.

Javier Sanchez
I’m sorry, could you clarify that a little bit?

Kadri Ilves
I was the rightful winner of our match at Bloody Sunday. The real referee counted my pin. Anna’s pin should not have counted. But of course, Brandon Macdonald decided that Anna should stay champion, because she was holding it before. Ummm, please, I won that match

Javier Sanchez
So you think you can beat Anna again?

Kadri Ilves
Of course. She has nowhere to hide now. It’s one on one, and I’m coming for my belt. She’s scared, and I know it. She knows that she can’t beat me one on one. She better enjoy that undeserved belt while she can, because I’m coming to take back what’s mine this next weekend.

Kadri Ilves turns to leave, but is suddenly tackled by Anna Stone. The two women begin brawling as IWF staff run and try to break up the fight. Eventually the staff separate Kadri and Anna, who continue to yell and scream at each other as the show fades to commercial

Last edited by Brandon Macdonald on Wed May 23, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Heather Thompson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Tallinn, Estonia, weighing in at 121 pounds, Kadri Ilves!

'Bad Girlfriend' by Theory of a Deadman begins to play over the PA system of the arena as the room is filled with hot pink and lime green lights. Kadri Ilves appears backstage smiling and waving to the fans. She stops at the top of the ramp and sticks her left leg out to the side and raises her arms above her head while sticking her pointer fingers up in the air. She then lowers her arms to her side and twirls around with her leg still stuck out to the side. She smiles as she makes her way down the ramp. She heads to the one side and slaps the hands of a few fans and then goes to the other side and does the same. When she reaches the end, she heads off to the left side and high fives a few fans before hopping up onto the ring apron, leaving her right leg hanging down. She then brings it up and goes into the splits before using the ropes to pull herself up. She steps into the ring through the top and middle ropes. She heads to the nearest turnbuckle and hops onto the middle one, raising her hands to her sides and having her thumbs, pointer fingers and pinkies sticking out. She then hops down and goes to the turnbuckle on the opposite side and repeats this. She then hops down and goes back to the center of the ring and repeats the pose from the stage. When she is finished, she heads to the turnbuckle to await the beginning of her match.

Heather Thompson: And her opponent, weighing in at 250 pounds, from Milwaukee, Wisconson; Ryan Apollos!

Knock Knock Bitches

The lights shut off as Sssnakepit by Enter Shikari plays

Come and join the party leave anxieties behind
When the weight of all the world is pushing down.
Nah nah nah cut this tension mate it's too much.

Ah come on just open the door!

Ryan Apollos walks out on the stage and stops at the top of the ramp smiling. He then starts walking down to the ring.

Knocked off my feet by the backdraft
Brought back to earth
Oxygen clears my head
And i just gotta say
Oh you're not gonna believe this
You can't perceive this
This is like nothing you've seen before
But lucky for you
Yeh lucky for you
This is an open door

Apollos walks around the ring before climbing onto the ring apron.

When the weight of all the world is pushing down.
Down on your shoulders
When the weight of all the world is pushing down
Just push right back.

Apollos enters the ring and circles it before standing on the ring ropes facing the hard camera as the music fades.

Before the bell Kadri charges into Apollos corner and springs onto the second rope. She hits the top rope, lands on Apollos’ shoulders and twists him into a huge hurricanrana from the second rope. The ref quickly calls for the bell

Kadri Ilves [vs.] Ryan Apollos

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Rick—What a start!

Matt—Kadri hooks the leg!

-1-

Apollos shoves her off and scoots out the back door.

Rick—Kadri Ilves jump starts this match in dramatic fashion.

Matt—James Shark’s aggressive nature is really starting to rub off on Kadri.

Apollos has rolled to the far ropes and pulled himself up. He gives Kadri a smirk. They come together in the middle of the ring in a standard lockup. Apollos pushes, Kadri uses the momentum to toss him in an arm drag. Apollos gets to his feet and charges into another lock up. Kadri tries the same trick, but this time Apollos blocks it, steps in and hits an STO. He covers, but Kadri kicks out before the ref can get in position to make the count. They roll to opposite corners. Apollos charges out and tries to smother Kadri, she ducks out of the way. Apollos puts the brakes on, but Kadri lights him up with a series of stiff kicks to the back. She grabs Apollos arm and goes to whip him to the far corner, but Ryan reverses and throws her into the corner. He starts in on Kadri with some knife-edge chops.

Matt—TITTY SLAP!

Rick—Only you…

The crowd goes “WHOO” with each chop, until Apollos decides to put her in a front face lock, step back, lift her up turn and drop her with a Falcon Arrow suplex He hooks her leg.

-1-

-2-

Kardi Ilves kicks out

Rick—Kickout by Kadri.

Apollos is to his feet first. He pulls Kadri up and sends her right back down with a snap suplex. He floats over.

-1-

-2-

Kadri Ilves manages to get her foot on the ropes at the last second

Matt—Kadri gets a foot on the ropes.

Rick—Ryan Apollos is really on fire here to start this match.

Matt—Kadri jumped him to start, but he’s recovered nicely.

Ryan Apollos goes back on the attack, sending Kadri for the ride. He drops low, telegraphing a back body drop. Kadri stops and kicks him in the face. Ryan stumbles back to the ropes, Kadri closes in and grabs his wrist. She whips him to the far ropes. Ryan charges with a clothesline, but Kadri does the splits to avoid it. She stays down. When Apollos returns Kadri spins on the spot and braces her legs. Apollos hits her feet and Kadri launches him with her long legs, sending him flipping to land hard on the far side of the ring.

Rick—What a move! Kadri Ilves just launched a 250 pound man with her legs.

Matt—Don’t let her small frame fool you, she’s got some strength, especially in her legs.

Ryan Apollos rolls out of the ring. Kadri charges after him with a baseball slide. Apollos evades and tries to grab her from behind. Kadri elbows him in the stomach, causing him to stumble back a step or two, which is all the room Kadri needs to flip back and hit a bicycle kick. Ryan drops to the mat holding his head. Kadri gets to her feet and moves to where Ryan is lying. She stomps him a few times and pulls him up by his head. Kadri shoves his back into the ring post hard. Ryan bounces off and lands on all fours. Kadri is in and out of the ring to break the count and then she sets her sites on her opponent once more. She grabs him by the hair and the waistband of his trunks. She spins him around and goes to throw him in the ring, but Ryan stops it with his hand on the apron. Kadri shoves harder. Ryan gives her a few elbows to the mid-section to break the hold. Kadri swings wildly, Apollos blocks it and hits a swinging side slam.

Rick—Huge impact from Ryan Apollos on the outside of the ring.

Matt—Ryan Apollos rolls back into the ring.

Meanwhile, inside the ring, the ref is counting.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

Kadri gets to her feet and climbs onto the apron. Apollos tries to head her off. He comes in with a big knee to the stomach and hooks her up to suplex her into the ring, but Kadri grapevines the bottom rope with her foot. She shoves Ryan. When he comes after her again she grabs his head and jumps off the apron, driving his throat across the top rope. Ryan falls over backwards holding his throat. Kadri is fast, sliding under the ropes, shooting the half-nelson and covering Ryan Apollos.

-1-

-2-

Ryan Apollos barely manages to get his shoulders up

Rick—Ohhh, Kadri thought she had him that time.

Kadri Ilves looks at the referee angrily, holding up three fingers. The ref shakes his head and slaps his hands twice, holding up two fingers. Kadri responds by holding up one finger and turning back to Apollos. She tries to pull him up.

Rick—Small package from Ryan Apollos!

Matt—Tell us something we don’t know.

-1-

-2-

-3…

Kadri Ilves manages to break out of the pinfall attempt just as the ref's hand is about to come down to count three

Rick—No! Kadri Ives slips out the back door just in time.

Matt—They’re not wasting any time getting back to it.

Kadri and Ryan are both to their feet and circling. They both try to reach for one another at alternating intervals, only to have their hands slapped away. Finally they charge into a lockup. Ryan Apollos tries to muscle Kadri into a front face lock, but she counters with a thumb to the eye. Kadri follows up with a knee to the stomach and a front face lock of her own. She spins Apollos around into an inverted face lock swings her leg up over Ryan and drops him with a split-legged standing guillotine.

Matt—Wow, how flexible is Kadri? Look at that move.

Rick—Kadri usually tries to work that into a pin, but she has other ideas here.

Kadri does a maneuver that looks something like a spinaroonie and winds up on her knees, she straddles Ryan Apollos and starts pounding him with right hands while the ref counts to four, and then interjects, bodily shoving her off of Ryan and giving her a lecture about closed fists. She shoves past him and moves back to Ryan Apollos. Ryan is on all fours when she gets to him. He rears up onto his knees and blasts her in the stomach with a right hand when she tries to grapple him. He gives her another one, and another to buy time to get to his feet. Ryan kicks her in the stomach and grabs her while she’s doubled over. He reaches under her leg, locks his hands and lifts, dropping Kadri in a fisherman’s suplex.

-1-

-2-

Kadri kicks out. Apollos rolls onto his knees and rests on his hands in his lap, catching his breath as he looks between the ref and Kadri. He nods and gets back on the attack. He meets Kadri when she gets to her feet. Kadri throws a wild haymaker which Apollos ducks. He steps in while her back is turned and hits a German suplex. He tries to bridge, but Kadri rolls out of it before the ref can get in position to make a count. Apollos is first to his feet. He catches Kadri on the way up with a knee lift to send her back to the ground. Apollos follow her with an elbow and makes a cover.

-1-

Kadri Ilves manages to sneak her foot under the ropes

Rick—Kadri stick her foot under the ropes.

Matt—Ryan is trying it again!

Ryan Apollos quickly reaches down and hooks Kadri Ilves' leg this time as the ref drops down and begins to count again

-1-

-2-

Kadri Ilves kicks out again

Matt—Still not enough to put the next, ex Mrs. Shark away.

Rick—Don’t say that. I’m sure James and Kadri will be very happy together.

Matt—Yeah, til Shark spots the next white girl he wants.

Ryan stalks Kadri as she rolls to the ropes to pull herself up. When Apollos tries to snatch her, she kicks him to get some space. Kadri makes a run at Ryan, but he catches her.

Matt—Ryan’s got her, what’s he going to do with her?

Ryan Apollos tries to spin her around into a spinebuster, but Kadri bumps herself out of his grasp. She lands on his shoulders, wraps her legs and takes Ryan over with a tilt-a-whirl head-scissors. Kadri is first to her feet this time, and when Ryan gets to his she charges, leaps and takes him back down with a 180° Facebuster. Kadri pauses and waits. Ryan Apollos slips into the corner and is slowly pulling himself to his feet. Kadri snatches him and slaps on an inverted face lock. She pulls him a few steps away from the corner and drops him with a brutal double knee backbreaker.

Rick—That looks like it hurt!

Matt—A lot.

Rick—What’s she doing now?

Matt—Nice transition by Kadri Ilves.

Rick—From the backbreaker into a lotus lock!

Matt—Ryan Apollos is in trouble here; she has him close to the middle of the ring. Almost perfect position.

Ryan tries to bring his arms together, but Kadri has the hold in too deep. Ryan tries rolling to either side, but Kadri braces it with her hand. The ref checks in, Ryan doesn’t want to give. He flails his foot towards the rope, but Kadri plants her hands on the mat and scoots him away. She wrenches with her legs again, prompting a scream of pain from Apollos and another check from the ref to see if he wants to submit. Ryan shakes his head. He digs his feet in and pushes back, forcing Kadri’s shoulders to the mat.

-1-

-2-

Kadri Ilves quickly releases the submission hold, thus breaking the pinning attempt

Rick—Kadri’s forced to break the hold.

Matt—Ryan Apollos almost out-smarted her there.

Rick—Ryan got the hold broken, but the damage is done.

Matt—He’s trying to work some feeling back into those arms.

Ryan Apollos tries to shake out his arms. Kadri jumps to her feet and charges in with a dropkick into his back that sends him into the corner. Kadri hops onto the ring apron and runs into the corner, grabbing Apollos arm. She tries to climb the turnbuckle and transition into a springboard arm drag, but Ryan climbs to the second rope and heads her off with an elbow to the solar plexus.

Rick—Very dangerous right here.

Matt—This isn’t a good place for them both to be, there isn’t much room in the corner.

Rick—Apollos is looking for a superplex.

Kadri grabs the rope when Apollos tries to take her over. She reaches back and punches him a few times to get free of the face lock, then she rakes his eyes.

Rick—Shortcut by Kadri Ilves.

While Ryan reels from the eye rake, Kadri steps over the top and onto the adjacent second rope. She almost falls and has to regain her balance. Then she reaches behind Apollos, hooks him up and jumps off.

Rick—Modified Exclamation!

Matt—Oh damn, she brought him down the hard way!

Kadri rolls over and hooks Ryan’s leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson: Here is your winner, Kadri Ilves!

Kadri rolls off of Ryan and motions for the New Blood championship before rolling out of the ring. Sending the scene backstage …

The camera switches to backstage inside the lockeroom of Carmine Vestieri. The Lion himself is seen pacing back and forth as if he has the whole world crushing down on him.

Carmine Vestieri
“How the hell could you agree to me fighting Crimson Skull again? I barley escaped his wrath the last time we faced off!”

The Hall of Famer Johnny Styles is seen sitting in a chair, watching Carmine pace. Unlike Carmine SBK looks cool, calm, and collective

Johnny Styles
“I didn’t have any other choice! Wasn’t like you were gonna save my ass last week. And what the hell are you worrying for? You beat him before and I’m sure you’ll do it again”

Carmine Vestieri
“You had a lot to do with me winning last time, and now you can’t help me! If you do I’M FIRED! Not everyone has a Hall of Fame title to keep the money flowing in! The last time I lost my job, I was inches away from giving a guy a hand job for a 100 bucks!”

SBK couldn’t help but chuckle at the picture of Carmine giving a hand job

Carmine Vestieri
“Glad you find this so fucking funny! I don’t see you jumping at the chance to fight fucking Skull!”

Johnny Styles
“I’m retired”

Carmine Vestieri
“If you ask me … you’re scared!”

SBK gets in the face of Carmine

Johnny Styles
“Crimson Skull is nothing more then smoke and mirrors, I’ve proven that time and time again! If I was you, I would watch my tone. Or Skull won’t have to worry about me getting involded … but you will!”

Johnny walks out leaving a even bigger concern look on Carmine’s face as the show cuts to commercial

------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart 52377410

...We really don't need to say something amusing about this do we?

------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show the crowded Verizon Wireless Arena. All of a sudden, "Blinded by Fury" by At the Gates hits and Johan Alfredson struts his way out to the ring

Heather Thompson – Introducing first, weighing in at 233 pounds … JOHAN ALFREDSON!!!

Linkin Park - In The End hits the PA system and Tom Sykes comes out high fiving the fans and does a holdup.

Heather Thompson – and his opponent weighing in at 220 pounds … TOM SYKES!!!

The ref looks at both competitors and nods before calling for the bell

Tom Sykes [vs.] Johan Alfredsson

[Ding Ding Ding]

Tom jogs out of his corner and starts circling. Johan backpedals and moves to keep Tom in front of him. They come together in the middle of the ring and Johan immediately goes to work with a low knee doubles Tom Sykes over. Johan is quick to follow, slapping on a front face lock and clubbing Tom in the back repeatedly until he sinks to his knees. Johan hoists and lifts the Englishman up, holding…holding…and drops him in a stalled suplex. Johan floats over and grinds his forearm into the bridge of Tom’s nose. The ref stand over.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Johan breaks the hold…then goes right back to it.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Johan breaks the hold. And then he puts it back on. This time the ref doesn’t count, he pulls Johan off and escorts him back to the corner. There’s a lot of finger wagging by the ref, and a complete lack of interest from Johan. He shoves the ref aside and goes back to work on Tom; putting the boots to the man. Tom rolls to the ropes and grabs them. Johan keeps stomping a mudhole into the biker while the ref counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

The ref gets in between Johan and Tom, and forces the Viking back. More lecturing and more disinterest from the appropriate parties. Tom Sykes has rolled to the ring apron and is picking himself up when the referee finally turns Johan loose. Johan charges with a head of steam, trying to knock Tom off, but Tom counters with a shoulder thrust to the midsection, stopping the Swede in his tracks. Tom hits another when Johan tries to grab him, and slingshots over the top rope into a sunset flip.

-1-

-2-

Johan kicks out.

Rick—Close call for the Viking there.

Tom Sykes gets to his feet and waits on Johan to get to his feet. Tom runs at Johan, Johan drops down for Tom to jump over. Tom hits the ropes, springboards an hits a flying clothesline. Tome nips up, lines up and hits a standing moonsault on Johan.

Rick—Cover from Tom Sykes.

-1-

-2-

Matt—Not enough to put Johan away.

Tom slaps the mat in frustration and stands. He pulls Johan up with him, but Johan grabs his leg on the way and takes Tom over with a dragon screw. Tom hops up and gets another for his troubles. Tom rolls slowly to his knees, and Johan pounces, nailing a shining wizard.

Rick—What a kick! That may do it.

-1-

-2-

Matt—Kickout from Tom Sykes.

Johan peppers Tom with right hands as he pulls him up with a handful of hair. Johan whips, Tom reverses, Johan puts his hands down, flips into the ropes, and comes back with a backflip elbow smash that floors Tom. Johan is to his feet quicky, Tom is a little wobbly when he gets to his. He flails a clothesline, but the Viking ducks, wraps his arm and hits a big exploder suplex. Johan scrambles around to Tom’s side, lies across and hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

Rick—Tom Sykes just barely got a shoulder up.

Matt—That was close, I thought Johan had him with that one.

Johan stands up an gets in the referee’s face.

Rick—Johan Alfredsson seems to disagree with the ref’s count on that exchange.

Matt—Johan thought he had three. It was damn close.

Johan finally decides to go back to the match, turning and standing over Tom Sykes. Johan bends down to pick up Tom, but Tom kicks him in the side of the head. Johan tries again; Tom spins around and buries both feet into Johan’s stomach. Tom Sykes shoots up to his feet and grabs the doubled over Johan Alfredsson. He lays into Johan with a brutal European uppercut. Johan throws a wild right hand; Tom blocks it and responds with another European uppercut. They lock up. Tom tries to knee Johan in the gut, but Johan catches the leg. He tries another dragon screw, but Tom hops to keep his balance and counters with a huge enziguri. Johan goes down flat on his face. Tom stands over Johan and the crowd starts to cheer. He pumps is fist, rolls Johan over and slaps on the Grinner Clutch. Johan reaches, but the ropes are too far away. He grabs at Tom’s hands, trying to break the hold, but Tom wrenches back to add more torque to the hold. Finally Johan realizes he’s caught and taps.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match by submission… TOM SYKES!!!!

Sykes celebrates before rolling out of the ring and sending Battle Grounds to a commercial
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:37 pm

The show returns from commercial with Heather Thompson in the ring

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a triple threat, non-title match…introducing first…

Adree Perez’s music hits as she walks out on the stage, pink and gold lights flashing. She has a smile along her lips even though she is a heel she likes to toy with people. Adree stands at the top in the center of the stage striking a pose before shaking her hips and she dips to the ground. She then skips down the Ramp, her hand resting on her hip as she walks up the steps. She does the same thing only shaking her hips. Now in the ring she strikes a few poses.

Heather Thompson – From Cabo San Lucas, weighing one hundred nineteen pounds, the beautiful Adree Perez!

Rick – Adree looking to score a big win here tonight.

Matt – But can she do it under such formidable circumstances

The opening strains of Flameheart are accompanied by a large burst of flame, and a kneeling Rosalie Knight gets quickly to her feet. There is no sword this time, just the cloak, and on the fourth measure she starts down the ramp in that confident, knightly stride. When she reaches the ring and climbs inside, she turns to face her fans with her hand raised in salute and acknowledgment of their cheering, before she then kneels in her corner, as is her signature before a match.

Heather Thompson – And secondly, from Louisburg North Carolina, weighing one hundred fifty pounds, the lovely Rosalie Knight!

Rick – I can’t believe Rosalie is finally back!

Matt – Me neither! I just hope she isn’t too rusty

We Found Love begins to play as Anna Stone bounces out from backstage, New Blood Championship belt around her waist. She laughs as some of the crowd boos, some cheer. She holds her title belt in the air, before slinging it around her shoulder. She makes her way down to the ring, not bothering to stop and trade pleasantries with any of the fans. She seductively slides into the ring and poses on a turnbuckle with her title. She smirks at the crowd before walking back to her corner and handing the referee her title belt.

Heather Thompson - And finally, from Ottawa Ontario Canada, weighing one hundred twenty one pounds, she is the New Blood Champion...Anna Stone!

Rick – Anna has won eight straight matches, and she has so much momentum heading into her title match with Kadri at Isolation

Matt – What a rivalry going there, only fuelled further by that controversial finish at Bloody Sunday

The referee makes sure all women are in their corners. The referee then calls for the bell.

Anna Stone [vs] Adree Perez [vs] Rosalie Knight

[Ding Ding Ding]

The three women circle each other, none of them wanting to make the first move. The three continue to circle, staring at each other.

Rick – Neither girl wants to make a move right now, they’re all sizing each other up

Matt – I can’t wait for this match! If only they wore less clothes though

Adree Perez quickly runs and jumps at Rosalie Knight, taking her down with a flying crossbody. Adree Perez turns around and kicks Anna Stone in the side of the leg, taking her down to one knee. Adree Perez hooks the head of Anna Stone, falling backwards and delivering a DDT. Adree Perez hops back to her feet and looks at both women, who are slow to get up.

Rick – Adree starts off in control here early on

Matt – She’s really taking the fight to Anna and Rosalie.

Adree Perez stomps on Anna Stone’s back, as she tries to get to her feet. Adree Perez goes to grab Anna Stone’s head, but Rosalie Knight runs and chop blocks her in the back of the knee. Adree Perez falls to the ground as Rosalie Knight stands above her. Rosalie Knight jumps and delivers a standing monsault across the body of Adree Perez.

Rick – Wow what a move by Rosalie! Now she’s in control of this match

Matt – So far so good for the returning Rosalie!

Rosalie Knight stands up and is tackled to the mat by Anna Stone, who had been waiting in the corner. Anna Stone stands up and drops a leg across the neck of Rosalie Knight. Anna Stone hops back to her feet and runs towards the ropes. She rebounds off of them as Adree Perez gets to her feet. Adree Perez vaults over the head of a charging Anna Stone. As Adree Perez lands on her feet and turns around, she is taken down by a spinning heel kick by Anna Stone.

Rick – Each girl is taking a turn being in control of this match

Matt – Anna’s counter was pretty sweet, she sure can move in that ring

Anna Stone stands up and walks over to Rosalie Knight, who is standing up. Anna Stone grabs her and whips her into the ropes. Rosalie Knight rebounds off of the ropes and is met with a dropkick by Anna Stone.

Rick – Big dropkick by Anna, she’s looking to take advantage right here

Anna Stone drops down and hooks the leg of Rosalie Knight

-1-

Matt – This one could be over early!

-2-

Adree Perez runs and dives on top of both women, breaking up the pin.

Rick – Adree just manages to break up that pin

Adree Perez pulls Anna Stone up to her feet, and slaps Anna Stone right across the chest. Anna Stone stumbles backwards as Adree Perez slaps her across the chest again. Adree Perez quickly grabs the hair of Anna Stone, and uses it to slam Anna Stone down on the mat.

Rick – Nice hair-pulling mat slam by Adree Perez

Matt – This match just goes back and forth and back and forth.

Adree Perez stands up and runs to the corner. She hops up on the top turnbuckle. Adree Perez looks down at Anna Stone in the middle of the ring. Adree Perez jumps off and delivers an elbow to the chest of Anna Stone.

Rick – Ouch, that’s gotta hurt

Matt – Right on Anna’s beautiful boobies Sad

As Anna Stone rolls around on the mat clutching her chest, Adree Perez stands up and tries to grab her. Rosalie Knight stands up and runs at Adree Perez, knocking her to the ground with a falcon kick. She drops down and pins her.

Rick – Big falcon kick!

-1-

-2-

Adree Perez kicks out with relative ease.

Matt – Big kick out!

Rosalie Knight stands up and walks over to the corner. She hops onto the turnbuckle and waits for Adree Perez to stand up. When she does, Rosalie Knight jumps off and lands on the shoulders of Adree Perez. Rosalie Knight spins around and sends Adree Perez rolling out of the ring with a hurricanrana.

Rick – Wow, what a hurricanrana! Rosalie really hit that one

Matt – Indeed she did, that was amazing!

Rosalie Knight stands up as Anna Stone slowly gets to her own feet on the other side of the ring. Rosalie Knight runs and quickly jumps into a handspring, using it to deliver a back elbow to the head of Anna Stone, sending her stumbling into the ropes.

Rick – Wow look at those skills

Matt – Doing a handspring is not easy, believe me, I’ve tried

Rosalie Knight looks down at Anna Stone, who’s flat on her back near a turnbuckle. Rosalie Knight hops up onto that turnbuckle, and turns around to face Anna Stone. Rosalie Knight jumps up and flips and spins through the air.

Rick – Rosalie’s going to hit the Knight Fall!

Matt – But Anna is stirring!

Anna Stone suddenly rolls out of the way, as Rosalie Knight lands where Anna Stone would have been. Rosalie Knight rolls around in pain on the mat as Anna Stone stands to her feet.

Rick- Anna thinking quick there

Matt- And Rosie seemingly not thinking at all Razz

Anna Stone grabs Rosalie Knight by the head and lifts her to her feet. Anna Stone whips Rosalie Knight into the opposite corner. Anna Stone then runs, jumps, and twists in mid-air so that her ass rams into the stomach of Rosalie Knight, who collapses to the mat.

Rick- ...

Matt- Nothing to say, Rick?

Rick- Too many jokes, not enough time

Anna Stone drops down and manages to lock Rosalie Knight in an arm triangle choke. Rosalie Knight desperately tries to escape the hold, but Anna Stone has it locked in tightly. Rosalie Knight looks like she’s about to tap, but somehow manages to get her foot up on the bottom rope. The referee forces Anna Stone to release the hold, which she does.

Rick- Anna is in the zone tonight

Matt- She has a strong submission background after training with Brandon

Anna Stone grabs Rosalie Knight and picks her up to her feet. Anna Stone quickly kicks Rosalie Knight in the stomach, before running and bouncing off of the ropes. Anna Stone rebounds, jumps, and delivers a scissor’s kick to the back of Rosalie Knight’s head. She collapses to the ground as Anna Stone looks down at her.

Rick- Anna is firmly in the driver's seat

Matt- Rosalie is definitely showing a bit of ring rust

Before Anna Stone can drop down and pin her, Adree Perez jumps off of the turnbuckle that she had climbed onto moments earlier. Adree Perez dropkicks Anna Stone in the back, knocking her onto the ground. Adree Perez walks over to her and locks her in a modified boston crab, placing a foot across the neck of Anna Stone.

Rick- Submission hold locked in!

Matt- Hey...that looks an awful lot like CC's Asylum Walls submission hold! SOMEONE CALL RYAN APOLLOS' LAWYERS!

Anna Stone cries out in pain as Adree Perez cranks on the hold, refusing to release the hold. Anna Stone slowly crawls towards the ropes, but she is still quite far away. Anna Stone reaches over and grabs the foot of Adree Perez and pulls, causing her to slightly lose her balance. Anna Stone quickly powers out of the hold, sending Adree Perez falling off of her and releasing the hold.

Rick- Anna manages to escape!

Matt- Let's see if Anna can regain control of this match up

Anna Stone slowly pulls herself up on the ropes, and looks back as Adree Perez slowly gets to her feet. Anna Stone runs at Adree Perez, but is tripped to the ground by the hand of Rosalie Knight.

Rick - Nice trip by Rosie!

All three women slowly get to their feet and look at each other. They all run at each other and begin punching and kicking and slapping away at each other. Adree Perez takes a few steps back and runs at Anna Stone and Rosalie Knight, taking them both down with a crossbody.

Rick- SLAPFEST 2012!

Matt- Alarmingly looking a bit like Kovy 2012

Rick- Kovy 2012?

Matt- GO DEVILS!

Adree Perez stands up as Rosalie Knight tries to tackle her from the ground. Adree Perez manages to block the tackle, and locks in a guillotine choke on Rosalie Knight. As Rosalie Knight looks to be fading out, Anna Stone jumps up and delivers a spinning wheel kick to the head of Adree Perez, knocking her down to the mat. Anna Stone quickly covers Adree Perez as the referee counts.

-1-

-2-

Adree Perez manages to kick out just before three

Rick- So damn close!

Matt- And yet so far!

Anna Stone stands up and grabs Adree Perez, pulling her up with her. Anna Stone gets double underhooks on Adree Perez, looking to hit the Eat It! But before she can lift Adree Perez in the air, Rosalie Knight kicks Anna Stone in the back of the leg. Anna Stone stumbles as Adree Perez hooks Anna Stone’s head and drops her with a DDT. Now it is Adree Perez’s turn to go for a pin.

-1-

-2-

Anna Stone just kicks out.

Rick- Now Anna manages to power out

Matt- Pins on pins on pins!

Adree Perez stands up and is taken down by a charging Rosalie Knight, who continues to punch Adree Perez from the ground. Rosalie Knight stands up and springboards off of the second rope, flipping backwards and landing across the chest of Adree Perez.

Rick- Gorgeous move by Rosie!

Matt- Maybe Rosie isn't as rusty as we thought!

Rosalie Knight stands up and looks at Adree Perez, who isn’t moving. Rosalie Knight runs and hops onto the top turnbuckle, again looking to hit her finishing move. Before she jumps, Adree Perez moves out of the way. Rosalie Knight jumps down, but is quickly kicked in the stomach by Adree Perez, who then hooks under Rosalie Knight’s arms. Adree Perez jumps and lifts Rosalie Knight up, before dropping her with a sitout double underhook slam.

Rick- WHAT A MOVE!

Matt- That's got to be it!

Adree Perez goes for the pin on Rosalie Knight.

-1-

-2-

Anna Stone dives and breaks up the pin just in the nick of time.

Rick- THAT'S IT...

Matt- NO! Anna manages to save the match!

Adree Perez stands up and shoves Anna Stone away. Anna Stone runs back and clotheslines Adree Perez to the ground. Anna Stone grabs Adree Perez and lifts her up to her feet. Anna Stone whips Adree Perez into the ropes. As she rebounds off of the ropes, Adree Perez ducks under a superkick thrown by Anna Stone.

Rick- Anna was looking to kick Adree's head off there

Matt- If she had connected with that...i shutter to think what would've happened to Adree's pretty face!

Anna Stone turns around and is kicked in the stomach, doubling her over. Adree Perez runs and bounces off of the ropes, before jumping and looking to deliver a scissors kick to Anna Stone.

Rick- Woah

Matt- Adree showing a bit of a vicious side there!

Anna Stone quickly drops to the ground, causing Adree Perez to miss with the scissors kick. Anna Stone stands up and spinning back kicks Adree Perez right in the stomach. Anna Stone runs and jumps, delivering a huge scissors kick to the back of Adree Perez’s head.

Rick- And Anna answers with a scissors kick of her own!

Matt- BOOSH! I love saying that Razz

Anna Stone goes to pin Adree Perez, but sees Rosalie Knight out of the corner of her eye. Anna Stone stands up and walks over to Rosalie Knight, who is just barely standing up. Anna Stone grabs Rosalie Knight and lifts her up in the air, before slamming Rosalie Knight onto her face with the Anna-Licious

Rick- And there is the ring presence of Anna Stone! She hits the Anna-licious!

Matt- She could've just tried to go for the pin but Anna wanted to be damn sure she walked away with the victory!

Anna Stone rolls over and hooks the leg of Rosalie Knight.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Adree Perez tries to stand up and break the pinfall up, but she’s too tired and hurt. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner… Anna Stone!

Rick – Another big win heading into her title match at Isolation next weekend.

Matt – Anna’s won 9 straight, that’s pretty amazing.

Anna Stone hops up to her feet as the referee gets her title belt and hands it to her. Anna Stone wraps the title around her waist and points to it, yelling at the camera that it’s hers. She climbs onto the turnbuckle and points to it some more as Rosalie Knight and Adree Perez roll out of the ring and walk up the ramp.

Rick – They have nothing to be ashamed about, both of those women left it all out there

Matt – Indeed they did. Anna was just a little bit better tonight.

Kadri Ilves suddenly appears from the crowd and slides into the ring behind Anna Stone, who is standing on the turnbuckle, celebrating.

Rick – Look, it’s Kadri!

Matt – This doesn’t look good for Anna

Anna Stone hops down and turns around, and is kicked in the stomach by Kadri Ilves.

Rick – Ouch.

Kadri Ilves hooks Anna Stone’s arms, before jumping up and hitting a jumping inverted facebuster onto Anna Stone’s New Blood Championship belt.

Rick – Kerri Vittu on the championship belt!

Matt – Noooo, not Anna’s pretty face!

Kadri Ilves grabs the New Blood title and wraps it around her waist, all while standing over a motionless Anna Stone.

Rick – Kadri Ilves gets the last laugh here tonight, but all that matters is their ladder match for the title this weekend at Isolation

Matt – Exactly, it all comes down to this!

Kadri Ilves exits the ring with the belt, as medical staff run down the ramp to help Anna Stone, who still hasn’t moved. The screen cuts to the jumbotron. A beautiful morning view of Mount Fuji dominates the Jumbo Tron. For the viewers at home, the picture switches to the live feed, the live crowd has to watch on the tron. The camera pulls back to reveal the frame of a massive, beautiful, angled Japanese-style picture window. As the camera pulls back more it is seen that Stygian is sitting on a beautiful leather sofa, dressed in a black silk hakama with gold flames embroidered around the cuffs of the legs and winding up the outer legs. He wears a black silk kataginu with golden dragons embroidered up either side and breathing fire onto the exaggerated shoulders of the garment. His waist is cinched with a gold silk obi. On either side of him are Lilith and Lilah in very short, very tight silk yukatas; Liliths is purple, Lilah’s is pink. They lean against the back of the couch, resting their heads on their bent, braces arms and smile into the camera. They both look like they’d change the rating of the show if they take too deep a breath. On the table before Stygian is the IWF World Title, closed on itself and propped up to display. Stygian smiles and cracks his knuckles.

Stygian
Hello, IWF. I can’t hear you, but I assume you’re all booing?

Yes, Stygian, they are.

Stygian
Outstanding. Two weeks ago I was taking up the banner for you, and like a bunch of ingrates and you loved me for it. You started back to hating me the moment you didn’t need me anymore. Just like the rest of that locker room. Just like Corey Casey. I’m not loyal to Corey Casey, I’m not loyal to Brandon MacDonald, I’m not loyal to Sister Christian…

Rick
I hate it when he calls me that!

Stygian
…I’m not loyal to IWF, and I especially am not loyal to you, the peons who buy the tickets. I’m not loyal to you because you have never been loyal to me. I’m not loyal to any of the above because none of them have ever been loyal to me! You, the unwashed, uneducated masses, you weren’t loyal to me until Chance Rugani led a siege of the company. Brandon MacDonald wasn’t loyal to me until he needed someone to lead his team against WEW. He never picked up a phone, never made a call in the five months I was gone until that day. Corey Casey? Corey Casey is at least honest. He wasn’t loyal to me then, and he’s still not loyal to me now. You went on and on about loyalty Corey, about me having none. What has anyone in IWF ever done to deserve any loyalty from me? I win titles; they boo me. I give them several five-star caliber matches; including one which should have been match of the year…they throw debris at me. They call my wife a slut. They call out lover a whore. The cheer for a has been like you, Corey. They cheer a convicted felon like James Stark. Meanwhile I, a paragon of respectability and talent and booed, why? Because I want what is owed to me? Because I want what I’m worth? The only thing IWF and its idiot fans have for me is money. And because you aren’t willing to give me enough? I’m not in Manchester tonight.

The crowd boos loudly, they would really like to see Corey Casey take Stygian’s head off.

Stygian
I promise you people, I’m not there. This isn’t a trick. This isn’t a tape delay.

Stygian produces a tennis ball from the folds of his kataginu. He turns and throws it hard against the windows behind him. The telltale “thunk” of the glass rings true.

Stygian
That’s no green screen. And look…

Stygian directs the camera to a flipping huge Sony flatscreen on the other side of the hotel lobby.

Stygian
That’s the NBA Playoff game going on concurrently between the LA Lakers and the Oklahoma City Thunder.

The camera pans back to Stygian and the girls.

Stygian
Those of you with the Watch ESPN App can confirm. I am not in New Hampshire. I won’t be coming down from the back. I won’t be coming through the crowd. I won’t be popping out from under the ring. I am in Japan. I am in Japan because I am defending the IWF World Title against Masato Tanaka. I am defending this, the pinnacle of Insurgency Wrestling Federation, the symbol of everything Corey Casey dreamed of when he broke out from under Nick Ridicule and helped form this company. The symbol of Corey Casey’s dreams. I’m going to defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling, and there isn’t a thing anyone can do about it. Why am I doing it? Well, first and foremost, because New Japan gives me more money for bringing an outside title in and defending it. Second? Because I know this will break Corey Casey’s heart. When I lose, and I’m only human, I’ll lose it eventually, there will be nothing Corey Casey can do. They’ll unify this belt with the IWGP World Title and retire it. You’ll never see it again, Corey. And the chance for whoever is serving as “the guy who didn’t beat Stygian” to actually beat the real IWF World Champion and correct the broken line of belts? That will be gone. You know, I’m tempted to go out and lie down and get it over with now, Corey. Just let New Japan have it. But I won’t. No, because I’m going to hold on to it til my contract expires in a couple of weeks. I’m gonna hold on to it, and I’m going to take it to World Elite Wrestling. I’m going to hand it to Alakai Burke after I destroy their champions and take control of that company’s roster. I’m going to let him take it home and melt it down into an ash tray once it’s been unified with a real title and is no longer relevant. And you can have your fake champions, Corey. You can have them all. The real belt will be gone. It will be lost to you and you’ll never get it back. I will disgrace IWF, I will violate it, I will desecrate it, and I will hand this belt over to men who would throw it in the trash on national television. And that? That will kill you Corey. It will eat you up. It will burn you alive. It will wake you up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. And that’s what I want. The three of you? The Holy Trinity of IWF? Chuck was the brain. Brandon was the face. But you, Corey Casey…you are the Heart of IWF. And I will break that heart when I let this title fall into World Elite Wrestling’s hands, and let them violate it like a bunch of marauding Vikings on fresh virgins. You had your chance, you failed, Corey. Here’s the belt, come get it if you can!

The show fades to commercial

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barstool Blackout Tour...you better believe IWF supports the fuck out of this!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson begins to play, as the lights begins to flicker blue. The crowd cheers as Hostyle Jones makes his way out on stage. The energetic Hostyle Jones heads down the ramp his theme song continue to play.

Heather Thompson- The following contest is for one fall. Introducing first weighing in at 232 pounds Hostyle Jones!

The crowd cheers as Hostyle Jones continues to make his way down the ramp. As he reaches close to the ring he rushes and slides into the ring. He then goes ahead to pose on the turnbuckle and receive a number of cheers from the Manchester, New Hampshire fans. As he steps down from the turnbuckle, his theme music slowly fades as the lights return to normal. This is when Thunder claps loudly throughout the arena, the sound of pouring rain comes over the sound system. Thunder claps again as a child's eerie voice is heard singing an old nursery rhyme.

" A tisket a tasket, the scarecrow's out his casket

Thunder claps even louder this time

Turn out the lights and lock the doors, praying that he passes

The lights go out in the arena and all is silent.

A moment passes, and suddenly a green lightning bolt strikes the stage and the music for "Crown of the Fallen" begins to play.

Heather Thompson- And his opponent making his way to the ring weighing in at 326 pounds, from Louisville, Kentucky........Crimson Skull!

The crowd boos as Crimson Skull steps out on the stage and slowly makes his way to the ring. He steps onto the steel steps and stops at the top. He slowly tips his head back as the chorus plays.

Crowned is the king of the fallen
Rejoice in his light, they live again
Crowned is the king of the fallen
Celebrate the subjugation of all man

He steps into the ring, going over the top rope. He stands in the center of the ring and removes his coat and hat. He looks to the heavens slowly and points at a ring post, it erupts in green flames. He does this again and again and again until all posts have been engulfed in flame.

Now place crown upon his head
The scepter in his grasp
Kneel now! for before you stands
The wicked God of wrath

He cuts his throat with his thumb quickly and the flames the cease. The music fades and the lights slowly brighten again.

Rick- I got a feeling this is going to be a good one Matt.

Matt- Both guys are strange in their own way and also fast rising stars here in the IWF.

Both guys continue to staredown each other as the referee calls for the bell.

Hostyle Jones [vs] Crimson Skull

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Rick- Here we go!

As the referee steps backwards and the two IWF superstars move closer to each other into the center of the square circle, Hostyle Jones looks up the seven foot, three hundred and twenty-six pounds Crimson Skull who looks down at him. Showing no fear, Hostyle Jones lands the first strike, connecting with a hard right hand that showed zero effect on the man known as The Reaper. Hostyle goes for a second and third but Crimson Skull fail to budge, as Crimson looks to take down his much smaller opponent, Jones avoids the hard right attempt by ducking under. He connects with another right hand, but the seven foot Reaper fail to budge yet again.

Matt - That guy freaks me the fuck out!

Rick - Same here!

Hostyle looks to irish-whip Crimson Skull into the ropes, but Crimson stops and pulls Jones towards him, taking him down with a hard clothesline. The crowd begins to boo as Crimson picks up a stunned Hostyle Jones and irish-whips him into the ropes. As Crimson looks to take him out with a big boot, upon bouncing on the ropes, Hostyle Jones holds on to the ropes. Crimson Skull notices this and rushes The Hostyle One who ducks and pulls down the top rope at the same time, as Crimson Skull tumbles over the top to the outside. The crowd erupts with cheers, as the seven foot Crimson Skull quickly returns to his feet. Meanwhile Hostyle Jones quickly climbs the turnbuckles and leaps off the top with a huge moonsault, as he connects, Crimson Skull holds Hostyle Jones on his shoulder.

Matt - Uh oh that's not good.

He slams Hostyle back first into the steel post of the ring and follows that up by slamming him hard onto the padded floor outside the square circle. Hostyle holds his back as Crimson pulls him back up to his feet, grabs Hostyle by his hair, slamming him yet again back first on the edge of the apron. Hostyle drops to both knees in pain as he is quickly kicked in the head thanks to a big boot by Crimson Skull. Once again Skull pulls Jones up and rolls him into the ring. Crimson climbs up to the apron and steps over the top rope. The crowd boo the hell out of Crimson who signals that the end is near by moving his finger across his throat as he stalks Jones who is slowly returning to his feet.

Rick - You got to believe Crimson Skull is getting ready for The Redeemer.

Matt - And here I was expecting a more challenging, back and fort match.

Crimson turns him around and places Jones head between his legs. He lifts him up for The Redeemer, however the crowd begins to cheer and get behind Hostyle as Jones struggles desperately to escape the situation. He slips from Crimson's grip and lands behind the seven foot monster. Crimson Skull quickly turns around only to get kicked in the gut, as Hostyle follows up with a huge Swinging Neckbreaker. The crowd erupts with cheers as Hostyle Jones quickly makes his way to the turnbuckles. He climbs to the top as Crimson Skull was already on one knee. Crimson gets up turns around and is taken off his feet with a Missile Drop Kick by Hostyle Jones.

Rick - And Hostyle Jones is in the driver's seat.

The crowd continues to cheer as Hostyle covers Crimson and hooks the leg. The referee gets into position and begins to count, slamming his hand on to the canvas as the very lively crowd counts along.

-1-

-2-

Crimson Skull kicks out with authority, showing his strength by pushing Hostyle off him.

Rick - Did you see that?

Matt - I was trying to ignore it, but amazing power by Crimson Skull.

Hostyle who is still feeling the effects from getting his back slammed into the steel post earlier slowly gets up as Crimson Skull is up to one knee already. Not allowing Crimson to recover, Hostyle stays on the attack as he begins to land hard rights to the forehead of Crimson Skull, however as if he was annoyed, Skull pushes Hostyle who falls to the canvas. Trying to stay on the offensive, Hostyle quickly returns to his feet, but so does Crimson Skull who needed just a couple seconds to do just that. As Hostyle runs full speed ahead towards his opponent who out weighs him by almost one-hundred pounds. Crimson Skull goes for a sudden Big Boot, but as if he knew it was coming, Hostyle Jones ducks under the boot and continue running as he bounces off the ropes. Crimson turns around ready for Jones, but a creative Hostyle Jones hits a fast and low drop kick to the knee of Crimson Skull, costing Skull to drop to one knee once again.

Rick - The seven footer is on one knee!

Matt - And Jones is on a roll!

As Skull slowly returns to his feet, Jones bounces off the ropes yet again and connects with a bulldog. Hostyle Jones gets back up shaking his head as if he knows that wouldn't be enough to keep Crimson Skull down. As he ascends to the top rope yet again, Crimson Skull slowly returns to his feet. Before Skull could have even turned around, Hostyle Jones jumps off the top turnbuckle and connects with a massive bulldog.

Rick - Amazing, that Super Bulldog have to do it.

Matt - Listen to these people, they are loving this!

The crowd erupts as Hostyle Jones returns to his feet hyped up as if he is now ready to finish this match. He grabs Crimson Skull before he could fully recover, pulls him up and brings Crimson onto his shoulder, but before The Hostyle One continue to set up Crimson Skull for the Book Of Revelations.

Matt - Book of Revelations here it comes!

Crimson easily slips out from the situation landing on his two feet behind Hostyle Jones, he turns around and as is grabbed by the throat by the hands of Crimson Skull. Crimson lifts Jones in the air and connects with a devastating Hellhound Slam.

Rick - Holy shit! I felt that one!

Matt - It's over man and these people knows it.

The cheers for Hostyle quickly goes silent as Crimson Skull makes the cover and hooks the leg of his opponent as the referee makes the count.

-1-

-2-

Jones barely gets his shoulder up as even Crimson Skull is a bit surprise as he looks at the referee.

Matt - Wow!

Rick - Is that all you got to say?

Matt - What do you expect me to say? I'm as shocked as Crimson Skull right now.

Crimson Skull returns to his feet and drags Hostyle Jones back to his feet. He pushes him into the corner, lifts him up and places him on the top turnbuckle. Crimson Skull climbs to the top, where dazed Hostyle Jones sits. As Crimson begins to set him up for what looks to be a Superplex, Hostyle begins to hit hard rights to the rib cage of the seven footer. Jones then focuses the hard rights to the forehead of Crimson. However Crimson refuse to budge, as a craze Hostyle Jones begins to bite the forehead of his opponent.

Rick - He's biting his forehead.

Matt - I'm telling you Hostyle is not right in the head.

Rick - He needs to be put in a straight jacket.

The crowd begins to cheer as Hostyle Jones follows this up by pushing Crimson Skull off, who crashes hard onto the canvas. The sold out crowd continue to cheer on Jones who stands on the top turnbuckle and leaps with the Swanton Bomb, however his opponent were able to roll out the way at the last second, as Hostyle Jones lands hard on the canvas. The crowd erupts with a big "OHHHHH!" as Jones is down and not moving. Crimson crawls over and makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

Rick - Hostyle kicks out, this match is not over.

Hostyle some how gets his shoulder up, before the referee slams his hand on to the canvas for a third time. This is when Crimson shows some frustration as he slams his hand hard on the canvas. He places Hostyle in a sitting position and applies a tight headlock. He squeezes harder as the referee checks Hostyle Jones who is quickly fading. The crowd begins to chant "Let's Go Hostyle!" as Crimson tightens his grip. This is when the referee begins to check the arm of Hostyle. As he lifts it high in the air, he lets it go and Hostyle's right arm drops to the canvas.

-1-

The referee checks again and lifts Hostyle arm high in the air. As he leaves go, Hostyle arm drops and hits the canvas.

-2-

Matt - Hostyle Jones is out of it man.

Rick - I think you're right.

The "Let's Go Hostyle" chants grow even louder as Crimson holds his grip tight as the referee raises the right arm of Hostyle Jones yet again. As he let's it go it drops, but does not hit the canvas as Hostyle Jones shows some life and that he is still in this match. The crowd cheers as Jones slowly begins to move back to his feet as Crimson Skull refuses to break the headlock. Jones begins to connect with elbows to the mid section of Crimson Skull, who finally breaks the headlock. Hostyle turns around and lands number of hard rights as Crimson stumbles backwards, Hostyle rushes to the ropes, bounces off as he returns Crimson grabs him and connects with a thunderous Side Walk Slam. Crimson immediately stands up as the crowd begins to boo the seven foot, 326 pound monster.

Matt - These people letting Crimson Skull know exactly what they think of him.

Rick - I wouldn't do that if I was them.

Matt - Why not?

Rick - Do you want to piss him off, so he could show up at your house late at night.

Matt - I see where you're coming from.

Crimson Skull waste no time to bring Hostyle Jones to his feet and lifts him up in the air. As he looks to execute The Redeemer, Hostyle Jones yet again escapes and slips out as he lands behind Crimson Skull. Hostyle Jones quickly connects with the Backstabber as the crowd erupts with cheers. Now Hostyle is on his feet fired up as Crimson Skull reeling from the Backstabber, uses the ropes to pull himself up. As he Jones turns him around lifts him up and connects with the Book Of Revelations.

Rick - This match is over, there is no way Crimson could cake out.

The crowd erupts with cheers as Hostyle Jones makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

As the ref's hand goes for the three count he stops and notices Crimson Skull's foot on the bottom rope.

Matt - Ummm Rick......

Rick - .......I know, I know!

This is when Jones notices and holds his head as if he can't believe it. He pulls Crimson's foot off the bottom rope, makes the cover and hook the leg this time.

-1-

-2-

Crimson Skull kicks out! Hostyle Jones makes his way to the top rope and waits for Crimson Skull to make his way back to his feet. As he does Jones jumps with a Double Axe Handle, but Crimson Skull some how was ready and grabs Hostyle by his throat.

Matt - He's got him!

However Hostyle quickly breaks the grab, kicks Crimson in the gut and uses his shoulder to push Crimson Skull into the corner of the ring, which wasn't far from where the two was standing. He lifts Crimson Skull up and places him on the turnbuckle and then sets him up for The Paralyzer which he connects with in the center of the ring.

Rick - Oh my goodness, I can't believe what I just saw.

Matt - Amazing! Simply amazing!

As the crowd cheers and looks on in awe and excitement, as Hostyle Jones covers a motionless Crimson Skull. The referee drops to the canvas and makes the count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Rick- It's over!

The referee calls for the bell as the crowd erupts with cheers.

[Ding, Ding. Ding!]

"Sweet Dreams" dreams begins to play as Hostyle Jones showing fatigue rolls off Crimson Skull.

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner.....Hostyle Jones!

Hostyle Jones stands up as the referee raises his hand to the sky. Suddenly, the jumbotron flashes with a video of his sister Marley Jones, tied up to a chair, gagged.

Rick – What the fuck…

Laughter can be heard, and then a deep voice.

Syco-Angel
Hello Chris. Congratulations on your win. Too bad it means nothing! You see, there are some things that I like to pride myself on. And death is one of those things. Which is why, at Isolation, our match…Is going to be a strap match…and to make things even more interesting, your sister here is going to be locked into the Live or Die chamber! If you beat me, she’ll be buried in cement forever!

Rick - What?!

Matt - No! Anything but Live or Die!

Rick - Things just got a whole lot harder for Hostyle next week

Syco-Angel is heard laughing loudly as Marley Jones is visibly scared and screaming, trying to escape her restraints. Syco-Angel continues to laugh maniacally, as Hostyle Jones runs out of the ring, and sprints backstage before the show fades to commercial.

Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:40 pm

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, who are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- And welcome back ladies and gents!

Matt- Battle Grounds continues to roll on live from…New Hampshire…?

Rick- You seem unsure as to where you are, Matt

Matt- Well…I’m just curious…

Rick- Curious about what?

Matt- Curious as to WHY THE HELL WE ARE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE!!

Rick- New Hampshire people don’t have money?

Matt- I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW WHERE NEW HAMPSHIRE WAS UNTIL I HAD TO BOOK A FLIGHT HERE!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

"World to Burn" by Rev Theory blasts out of the house PA system as Chuck Matthews walks out from backstage

Heather Thompson- From Chicago, Illinois…Weighing in at 225 Pounds…Chuck Matthews!

Rick- Chuck Matthews…a living legend in this industry…

Matt- Bu recently he hasn’t seemed like his normal self

Rick- Ever since coming back to IWF something has seemed…off…about Chuck

Matt- Last week Chuck lost a hard fought match against Robbie, let’s see if he can turn it around this week

Chuck Matthews walks down the entrance ramp, completely ignoring the fans on either side of the isle. When he gets down to the ring, Chuck Matthews leaps up onto the ring apron and ducks in between the ring ropes

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appering in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing a lone figure standing at the center. He is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. His long black hair flows in the air revealing his face as he stares at the crowd before him.

I am now an instrument of violence
I am a vessel of invincibility
I cannot leave this undecided
Stepping down to battle another day

Remember me for all time
This determination is a vital part of me
Surrender now or be counted
With the endless masses that I will defeat you.

Steel Angel jumps off the platform and bows before fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

Heather Thompson- From San Diego, California…Weighing in at 210 pounds…Steel Angel!

Rick- Here comes the holder of the IWF Championship Briefcase!

Matt- A briefcase he is only going to hold on to for another week!

Rick- That’s right Matt, because in one week, Steel Angel will be cashing in that briefcase and facing James Shark inside of the Isolation Dome for the IWF World Heavyweight Championship!

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it.

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Broken down till your hope has died
Beat down 'til victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

I can't be told to compromise this
They'll never doubt the body lying at my feet
A most formidable reminder
They will speak my name for eternity.

I have no need of any guidance
I am a weapon, powerful beyond belief
Seen through the warrior's eyes
I never need to question how to defeat you.

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendence some of whom scream in delight. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" writtin in black latin like writting on the sides.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Broken down 'til your hope has died
Beat down till victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight.

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Chuck Matthews [vs.] Steel Angel

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Steel Angel sprints across the ring and, as soon as he gets close enough, leaps into the air and drills Chuck Matthews in the chest with a dropkick, causing Chuck Matthews to stumble backwards. As soon as Steel Angel’s shoulders hit the canvas, Steel Angel suddenly flips right back up to his feet

Rick- Amazing agility there by Steel

Matt- Steel coming out strong!

Steel Angel flips up to his feet and rushes at Chuck Matthews, who is still reeling from the clothesline. Steel Angel attempts a clothesline, but Chuck Matthews ducks underneath the clothesline attempt. Steel Angel runs to the ropes and, as soon as he gets close enough, Steel Angel leaps up and lands on the second rope. Steel Angel them springs backwards off the 2nd rope and does a phoenix splash motion before grabbing Chuck Matthews’ head. Steel Angel then drives Chuck Matthews down to the canvas with a complete shot

Rick- NO FUCKING WAY!

Matt- HAHAHA! SKYWARD BREAKDOWN ALREADY?!

Steel Angel leaps to his feet and pounds his chest as he stares directly into the camera

Steel Angel
JAMES SHARK! WATCH CLOSELY!

Steel Angel then turns and walks back over to where Chuck Matthews is rolling on the canvas in pain. Steel Angel leans down and drags Chuck Matthews up to his feet. Steel Angel then Irish whips Chuck Matthews into the corner turnbuckle. Steel Angel follows Chuck Matthews in and, as soon as Chuck Matthews’ spine hits the turnbuckle, Steel Angel leaps up into the air and connects a dropsault. Steel Angel uses his right foot to push off of Chuck Matthews’ chest and, after connecting the dropkick, Steel Angel lands on his feet. As soon as Steel Angel lands on his feet, Steel Angel lunges forward and drives his shoulder in the stomach of Chuck Matthews

Rick- Steel Angel is showing some major aggression!

Matt- Steel wants to show the world he’s not to be taken lightly…and I think he intends to cement that right now!

Steel Angel immediately regains his footing and once again lunges forward, driving his shoulder into the gut of Chuck Matthews a second time. Steel Angel then grabs Chuck Matthews and pulls Chuck Matthews out of the corner turnbuckle just enough so that Steel Angel can slide by and climb up to the top rope. Steel Angel then reels Chuck Matthews in and pulls Chuck Matthews up to the top rope as well. Steel Angel then sets Chuck Matthews up in the powerbomb position before leaping off the top rope, connecting a double front flip sitdown powerbomb from top rope

Rick- FINAL JUDGMENT!

Matt- This shit is OVER!

Steel Angel hooks Chuck Matthews’ legs as the ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner….Steel Angel!

Steel Angel climbs to his feet quickly as he ignores the ref and walks straight over to one of the cameramen, who is standing on the ring apron. Steel Angel reaches out and grabs the camera and pulls it close to his face

Steel Angel
Shark! I hope you were watching! Because play time is fucking OVER! I’m coming for the IWF World Title…I am ending your fucking reign…so talk shit all you want because I am through fucking around!

Steel Angel drops the camera on the canvas and turns and ducks between the second and third rope. Without even looking backwards, Steel Angel walks up the entrance ramp and walks backstage. The camera zooms in on Steel Angel as he walks away and, as soon as Steel Angel walks backstage, the shot cuts over to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, who are sitting at the announcer’s table

Rick- Woah

Matt- That is a side of Steel Angel we’ve never seen before

Rick- Steel Angel came out here, dominated Chuck Matthews, and then sent a clear and strong message to James Shark

Matt- Shark’s response will be interesting to hear to say the least

Rick- That’s right…and we’ll definitely have to HEAR Shark’s response because James Shark is currently serving a one week suspension after his attack on a number of IWF Officials last week

Matt- A suspension handed down by Majority Shareholder Corey Casey!

Rick- That’s right I…

Rick Christian suddenly presses his right hand to the headset that is visibly protruding from his right ear

Rick- Matt, I’m getting word that there is some sort of commotion going on in the back!

Matt- Well, let’s see it then!

The camera suddenly cuts to the back where Cody Taylor is seen walking down the back hallway of the arena, a bear of Dre Beats headphones on his head and a smirk on his face

Rick- Cody Taylor is here?!

Matt- How did he get in?!

Cody Taylor nods his head to the beat as he walks down the hallway. As Cody Taylor walks past a blackened doorway, Robbie Hart suddenly flies out of the darkened room and spears Cody Taylor to the ground

Rick- Robbie Hart!

Matt- We all heard CC’s warning earlier…he warned Cody that if Cody showed up here tonight it would be at Cody’s own risk…

Robbie Hart climbs on top of Cody Taylor and begins raining blows down on Cody Taylor’s head and chest. Cody Taylor tries to cover up but Robbie Hart’s fist find their way through Cody Taylor’s guard. Robbie Hart continues driving his fists down on Cody Taylor for a moment before Robbie Hart leaps to his feet. Robbie Hart turns and sees a large lead pipe lying just off to the side

Rick- What is Robbie thinking?!

Matt- Robbie is thinking what any sane man would be thinking at this moment…inflict as much pain as possible on the man responsible for causing your girlfriend to miscarry your unborn child!

Robbie Hart grabs the lead pipe, rage burning brightly in his eyes. Robbie Hart turns his attention back to Cody Taylor, who is slowly beginning to pull himself up to his feet. Robbie Hart waits until Cody Taylor has achieved a vertical base before Robbie Hart rushes at Cody Taylor. Cody Taylor sees the pipe coming and manages to duck, causing Robbie Hart to miss Cody Taylor skull. Instead, Robbie Hart drives the lead pipe into Cody Taylor’s right shoulder, causing Cody Taylor to collapse to his knees, gripping his right shoulder in pain

Rick- Good god almighty!

Matt- Robbie might’ve dislocated or even broken Cody Taylor’s right shoulder with that pipe!

Robbie Hart bellows in rage as he cocks the pipe back again. IWF Security suddenly rushes onto the scene and begins to attempt to restrain Robbie Hart

Rick- Thank god!

Matt- IWF Security to the rescue!

As members of IWF Security begin to restrain Robbie Hart, a familiar voice suddenly calls out

Corey Casey
LET HIM GO! LET HIM GO OR I’LL FIRE ALL OF YOU!

The camera zooms out to show Corey Casey, who is walking down the hallway towards Robbie Hart

Rick- What the fuck?!

Matt- CC warned Cody…just sayin’…

Corey Casey walks over to where the IWF Security personal are trying to restrain Robbie Hart. Corey Casey begins physically throwing the IWF Security personal off to the side

Corey Casey
If you value your jobs, you’ll stay the fuck out of this!

The remaining IWF Security personal slowly release Robbie Hart and begin to back away. Robbie Hart smiles wildly as he locks eyes with Corey Casey and slowly nods his head

Robbie Hart
Much obliged

Corey Casey smirks as he returns the nod

Corey Casey
Make sure you give him a beating he won’t soon forget…

Robbie Hart chuckles softly

Robbie Hart
I intend to

Robbie Hart goes to turn his attention back to Cody Taylor but pauses when Corey Casey’s voice rings out once more

Corey Casey
Oh and Robbie…

Robbie Hart turns and casts his gaze towards Corey Casey

Robbie Hart
Yeah?

Corey Casey smiles wickedly

Corey Casey
Do try and hurry…your match is next

Robbie Hart laughs as he turns and runs over to Cody Taylor, who has managed to get to his feet. As soon as he gets close enough, Robbie Hart leaps into the air and tackles Cody Taylor into a pile of boxes and random tools and such. Robbie Hart immediately untangles himself from the backstage equipment and begins beating down on Cody Taylor again

Rick- Someone needs to stop this!

Matt- Who?! Brandon is gone for the night and James Shark is suspended!

Robbie Hart climbs to his feet and drags Cody Taylor out of the debris. Robbie Hart takes the lead pipe and drags Cody Taylor up to his feet. Robbie Hart spits in Cody Taylor’s face before sliding around behind Cody Taylor and locking in a Tazzmission with the lead pipe placed firmly over Cody Taylor’s throat

Rick- OH COME ON!

Matt- Cody Taylor cost Robbie Hart his chance to become a father…you can’t tell me you wouldn’t want to do the same thing to the man that cost you your chance at fatherhood that Robbie Hart is doing right now to Cody Taylor

Rick- Well…I mean…uh…

The camera zooms in on Robbie Hart’s rage filled face as Cody Taylor struggles and gasps to breathe. Cody Taylor, however, refuses to tap out, despite the fact that Robbie Hart has nearly choked all the oxygen from Cody Taylor’s lungs. The camera continues to focus on both men for a moment before slowing fading to commercial

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart Yo+soy+fiesta.+Patriots+Rob+Gronkowski+agreed+to+go+on_d8ebc4_3257669

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, who are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- Well folks, if you’re just joining us, it’s been a hell of an evening so far

Matt- We’ve seen some pretty…well…some pretty graphic violence thus far tonight…

Rick- Well, that’s to be expected when Corey Casey is left in charge of running the show

Matt- You know what the kicker is though, Rick?

Rick- What’s that?

Matt- Despite all of the violent things we’ve seen transpire here tonight…all of them pale in comparison to what we’re about to witness in tonight’s main event

The camera pans over and to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall and will be contested under Hardcore Rules! Introducing first…

The lights in the jarring anticipating arena, switch instantly to black. The voice of a woman creeps itself over the P.A. system...

"The poor stay poor, the rich get richer It's just so disproportionate"

The heavy rhythm of "Above the Law" by Bad Meets Evil takes the place of the Women's soft voice, as a highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen of the Jumbo Tron. The crowd motion in the crowd resembles that of a "wave"... as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way.

"Sometimes life seems so unfortunate ...
That's why I don't give a shit ...
The poor stay poor, the rich get richer ...
It's just so disproportionate ...
You don't know just what I go through ...
That's why I would rather show you ...
Just how far that I can take it ...
Every rule, I'm breakin' it ..."

A figure comes shooting up from the bottom of the stage, as "The Degenerate King" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp, causing a huge hurl of cheer's from the audience in attendance. The crowd stand in shock, trying desperatly to get a view of The son of a legend.

"Tear-able, but not rip-able, invincible, I hung invisible ...
Fuckin' mistletoe all over the world, I stuck my ass up under it ...
Now pucker up them lips and kiss it hoes ...
Here we go, Bad and Evil so you know how this'll go ...
The competition's miserable, we stomp them bitches this is no, joke ...
Goin' overboard like someone threw us off the boat, choke ...
Cough from all the smoke, I'm tryna stay on fire ...
So you know if I hate fucking water sprinklers, I don't love the hose ...
Someone let the cat out the bag, now it's time to stuff his face ...
Back in that bitch, smother that little motherfucker 'til it suffocates ...
You! had long enough of a wait ..."

Robbie Hart stands, still taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he stedily begins to make his way down the entrance ramp. Strutting himself with ozing confidence, Robbie does a slow spin for the IWF cameras to take his figure in, as the flash bulbs shine off the High Impact Championship.

"Could never be no damn wuss or pussy, never mushy, so you can't squish ...
Nowhere near a toosh, in fact if I jump out a bush ...
In a sneak attack's the only way I say I am-Bush ...
Outlandish, these words are weapons that I brandish ...
Stand-offish to hoes, keep your hands off this ...
Can't top it, so what the fuck would I sugarcoat it for?
Law? Fuck protocol, I'd holla at this ho, but now my throat is sore ..."

He pauses halfway down the aisle, as Blue and white trails of pyro blasts themselves into the rafters of the errupting arena. Robbie takes this time to pound his chest, boasting the Cheer's from the fans

Sliding into the ring, Robbie rushes himself to the corner of the ring, mounting the turnbuckle as he does so. He pulls the arm straps of his singlet from his shoulders with a forceful tug, before raising his hands holding up the High Impact Championship. Camera flashes light up the dark arena, as it is now hard to seperate the screams of his fans.

Heather Thompson- From Las Vegas NV... Weighing in at 173 pounds... The Current IWF UNIFIED HIGH IMPACT CHAMPION! He is the self proclaimed "Degenerate King" ...Representing Upper Limit…Robbie HART!!

Rick- Robbie Hart must be proud of himself for his handiwork earlier tonight

Matt- Robbie Hart did what he needed to do in order to get revenge against Cody Taylor…pure and simple

Robbie leaps from the turnbuckle, and now begins to circle the ring... looking to all parts of the rattling arena. A laugh of pleasantry escapes him, as he hits the ropes, loosening himself up.

Robbie now moves himself to the edge of the ring, where he begins to eye down his pray. Slithering through the ring like a snake, he stands in the center of the ring, as a single spotlight beams down onto his frame, spotlighting The Pretty Boy

As the song fades out, it is replaced by a cheering crowd. The lights in the arena kick back on, as the smoke from Robbie's pyro clouds up the arena entrance, and ring. Robbie backs himself to the nearest corner of the ring, and leaning back, props his arms onto the ropes, and places a look of arrogance on his face with a sly smile towards his foe. The fans chant hard for him, but Robbie pays no mind, and moves his focus towards his opponent in the ring.

Heather Thompson- Introducing second…

*The lights dim as the opening guitar of "Starless (Instrumental)-Crossfade" is played on the PA system. After a few seconds Dan walks out of the back at about the same time the first vocals are heard. The UCWA Television title can be seen around his waist. He stops and looks around.

Heather Thompson- From Thousand Oaks, California….Weighing in at 215 Pounds…Dan Alexander!

Rick- Well Dan Alexander made his re-debut here in IWF last week as the tag team partner of James Shark…

Matt- For the record, that might be the weirdest tag team of all time

Rick- agreed…regardless, Dan and Sharky managed to secure the victory but the real big moment of the night for Dan came before that match

Matt- Right you are, Rick! Before the main event, Dan Alexander ran into Corey Casey backstage and let CC know that the only reason he was back was so that he could challenge CC to a Double Cage Horror Match on the Battle Grounds after Isolation!

He then continues down the ramp. As soon as he steps into the ring the arena lights go back on. Dan stands in the middle of the ring stares down his opponent who is outside. Without breaking the stare he reaches around and starts to unstrap his title

Heather Thompson- And the final opponent…

The sound of chains dragging suddenly fills the arena as “Ain't No Grave” by Johnny Cash blasts out of the house PA system. Suddenly, Syco-Angel walks out from the back. Syco-Angel stops at the top of the ramp as the light all turn on.

Heather Thompson- From Death Valley…Weighing in at 800 Pounds…He is an IWF Hall of Famer…Syco-Angel!

Rick- The man who needs no introduction!

Matt- The ominous flickering of the lights, the sound of chains…all signs that the first ever IWF Hall of Famer Syco-Angel is about to make his presence known!

Rick- DA has done so much for this industry that his accomplishments are too numerous to sit here and list off one by one…suffice it to say, Syco-Angel has seen it all and done it all…multiple times!

Syco-Angel looks out at the crowd and smiles as the lights all go out again. When they turn back on Syco-Angel is standing in the middle of the ring, eyeing both opponents. The ref looks at all three men and nods before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart Mainevent
Triple Threat Match
Hardcore Match
Robbie Hart [vs.] Syco-Angel [vs.] Dan Alexander

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Syco-Angel laughs as both Robbie Hart and Dan Alexander look first at each other and then over at the massive Syco-Angel

Rick- Syco-Angel is over 9 feet tall and weighs 800 pounds…

Matt- Dan and Robbie don’t even come close to weighing that much COMBINED!

Syco-Angel suddenly rushes forward and connects a vicious upward thrust on Dan Alexander, sending Dan Alexander crashing down to the canvas. Robbie Hart attempts to rush in and catch Syco-Angel off guard, but Syco-Angel simply turns around and delivers another upward palm thrust to the throat of Robbie Hart, sending Robbie Hart crashing down to the mat

Dan Alexander slowly begins to stand up…and is immediately kicked in the gut by Syco-Angel. Syco-Angel grabs Dan Alexander and lifts Dan Alexander up into the military press position. Syco-Angel then waits as Robbie Hart climbs to his feet before Syco-Angel throws Dan Alexander at Robbie Hart

Rick- Look at the strength of Syco-Angel!

Matt- He’s just tossing both Robbie and Dan around like rag dolls!

Robbie Hart manages to dive out of the way of Dan Alexander, who crashes and burns to the mat. Robbie Hart runs to the opposite side of the ring, bouncing off the ropes to gain a bit of momentum. Robbie Hart then comes running back at Syco-Angel. Syco-Angel turns around and sees Robbie Hart coming at the last second. As soon as Robbie Hart gets close enough, Robbie Hart leaps into the air, looking to connect a crossbody block on Syco-Angel. However, Syco-Angel catches Robbie Hart in mid-air and, using Robbie Hart’s own momentum against him, Syco-Angel turns and powers Robbie Hart down to the canvas with a World’s Strongest Slam

Rick- Syco-Angel just driving Robbie Hart down to the canvas

Matt- Syco-Angel is cooking on all cylinders here tonight!

Syco-Angel hooks Robbie Hart’s leg as the ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

Dan Alexander manages to get to his feet and stomp down on the back of Syco-Angel’s skull, forcing Syco-Angel to break the pinning attempt

Rick- Dan managing to break up the pinfall attempt in the nick of time

Matt- I would’ve been so disappointed if this match had ended so soon Sad

Dan Alexander stomps down on Syco-Angel’s exposed back and neck a few times before turning and running to the ropes. As soon as Dan Alexander runs to the ropes, Syco-Angel slowly pulls himself up to his feet. Dan Alexander hits the ropes on the far side of the ring and comes running back towards Syco-Angel. As soon as Dan Alexander gets close enough, Syco-Angel lifts his massive right leg, looking to connect a big boot to Dan Alexander’s skull. Instead, Dan Alexander slides underneath Syco-Angel’s leg and leaps to his feet behind Syco-Angel. Dan Alexander then lunges forward, driving his shoulder into the back of Syco-Angel’s right knee

Rick- That’s one way to take Syco-Angel out of this match

Matt- Dan and Robbie are going to have to take out Syco-Angel before they can even think about getting any sort of offense in

Robbie Hart slowly gets to his feet and sees Syco-Angel down on one knee. Robbie Hart looks up at Dan Alexander and yells something before he turns and runs to the ropes. Robbie Hart hits the ropes on the far side of the ring and comes running back towards Syco-Angel. As soon as he gets close enough, Robbie Hart leaps up and, using Syco-Angel’s knee for leverage, Robbie Hart drills Syco-Angel with a shining wizard

Rick- Beautiful move by Robbie!

Matt-I think Robbie told Dan “I got this” before he hit that move…these two are definitely going to have to work as a team during some parts of this match in order to take DA out of the equation

Robbie Hart gets to his feet and looks at Dan Alexander. Dan Alexander smirks as he stares back at Robbie Hart

Dan Alexander
My turn

Dan Alexander turns and runs to the ropes on the opposite side of the ring. As soon as he gets close enough, Dan Alexander leaps into the air and lands on the second rope. Dan Alexander then leaps backwards, executing a full backflip, before he comes crashing down on Syco-Angel’s chest with both of his feet. Dan Alexander then somersaults backwards and springs up to his feet

Rick- From Above by Dan Alexander!

Matt- Such a nasty looking move that will quite literally drive the air from your lungs

Robbie Hart claps sarcastically before turning and walking over to the ring ropes. Robbie Hart ducks outside of the ring and grabs the top rope. Robbie Hart then springs up and lands in the standing position on the top rope. Robbie Hart then launches himself off the top rope, looking to connect a spring board shooting star press

Rick- Robbie Hart looking to connect a Blurred Reality already?!

Matt- It would seem so!

As Robbie Hart finishes his flip and seems like he is just about to come crashing down on Syco-Angel, Dan Alexander suddenly leaps up into the air and grabs the back of Robbie Hart’s head. Dan Alexander then allows himself to fall, back first, into the canvas, driving his knees into Robbie Hart’s chest and throat, connecting a Codebreaker

Rick- Well…we all knew it wouldn’t last forever

Matt- Syco-Angel is down…Dan Alexander saw his chance to capitalize and grabbed it

Dan Alexander grabs Robbie Hart’s legs and attempts to pin Robbie Hart as the ref counts

-1-

-2…

Robbie Hart kicks out

Rick- Barely even two

Matt- With the mood Robbie Hart is in tonight, it’s going to take A LOT more than one or two big power moves to keep Robbie down

Dan Alexander pulls himself up to his feet and leans down and grabs Robbie Hart. Dan Alexander then kicks Robbie Hart in the gut, doubling Robbie Hart over. Dan Alexander then grabs Robbie Hart by the back of his trunks with one hand and the back of the neck with the other hand and runs Robbie Hart over to the ring ropes. Dan Alexander then tosses Robbie Hart out of the ring. Robbie Hart goes sailing through the air and his back drills the security barricade set up at ringside

Rick- Dan Alexander tossing Robbie Hart out of the ring with authority

Matt- Another smart move by Dan. With Robbie out of the ring, he can go to work on Syco-Angel and maybe score a quick pin fall

Dan Alexander turns and walks back over to Syco-Angel, who is slowly starting to push himself up to his hands and knees. Dan Alexander takes a few steps and measures Syco-Angel for a moment before rushing in, looking to connect a punt kick to the skull of Syco-Angel. However, at the last minute, Syco-Angel’s massive left hand shoots out and grabs Dan Alexander’s boot before it can connect with the side of Syco-Angel’s skull

Rick- Uh oh…

Matt- Dan got caught…

Dan Alexander bounces on one foot, trying to maintain his balance, as Syco-Angel slowly gets up to his feet, making sure to not release Dan Alexander’s boot. Syco-Angel stares at Dan Alexander, who is trying to wave Syco-Angel off while shaking his head

Rick- Dan realizes the precarious position he now finds himself in

Matt- A pissed off Syco-Angel just caught you trying to kick him in the skull…”precarious” doesn’t even BEGIN to describe how fucked Dannyboy is…

Syco-Angel smiles coldly as stares at Dan Alexander. Syco-Angel suddenly throws Dan Alexander’s foot, causing Dan Alexander to spin around while still balancing on one foot. However, instead of falling down to the canvas, Dan Alexander brings his foot back around after rotating 360 degrees and connects a massive Dragon Whip

Rick- He used to call that move the LWhip!

Matt- I don’t think he calls it anything now…you know, I’ve always wondered why Dan used to call every move he did “L” something…

Syco-Angel staggers on his feet, clearly woozy. Dan Alexander leaps up to his feet and, after seeing that Syco-Angel is woozy, Dan Alexander runs to the ropes, looking to gain a bit of momentum. However, as soon as Dan Alexander’s back hits the ropes, Robbie Hart suddenly leaps to his feet on the outside of the ring and drills Dan Alexander in the back with a steel chair

Rick- Robbie Hart just nailed Dan with that steel chair!

Matt- Robbie was lying in wait this entire time!

Dan Alexander arches his back in pain as he stumbles forward towards Syco-Angel. Syco-Angel sees Dan Alexander stumbling forward and immediately rushes at Dan Alexander. As soon as he gets close enough, Syco-Angel leaps into the air and spears Dan Alexander down to the canvas

Rick- A MASSIVE spear from Syco-Angel!

Matt- He could’ve broken Dan clean in half!

Syco-Angel slowly pulls himself up to his feet, a smirk of confidence on his face. At the same time, Robbie Hart hops up on the ring apron, still holding the steel chair. Robbie Hart waits for Syco-Angel to turn around before acting. Robbie Hart suddenly throws the steel chair at Syco-Angel, who instinctively reaches out and grabs the steel chair before it can hit him in the face. Robbie Hart then leaps up on the top rope, pausing for a split second, before springing off the top rope. Robbie Hart executes a springboard spinning heel kick and drives the steel chair right into Syco-Angel’s face

Rick- Woah!

Matt- That steel chair was just driven right into Syco-Angel’s face by Robbie!

Robbie Hart pulls himself up to his feet and looks down at the two fallen men in the ring. Robbie Hart then leans down and grabs the steel chair. Robbie Hart holds the steel chair up high in the air as some of the audience boo’s while others cheer

Rick- Split reaction from this crowd for Robbie Hart

Matt- I don’t understand why they’re all not cheering Robbie. They damn well should be. THE MAN IS JUST BLOWING OFF SOME STEAM, PEOPLE!

Robbie Hart measures Dan Alexander, who is the first one to begin struggling up to his feet. Dan Alexander struggles up and finally achieves a vertical basis. As Dan Alexander turns around, Robbie Hart lunges forward and throws the steel chair as hard as he can at Dan Alexander. The steel chair goes streaking forward and crashes directly into Dan Alexander’s skull, sending Dan Alexander toppling outside of the ring. The steel chair, however, hits the ring ropes and stays inside of the ring

Rick- HOLY SHIT!

Matt- DID YOU HEAR THAT?!

Robbie Hart walks over to the ring ropes and looks down at Dan Alexander, who is lying face down on the mats outside the ring. Robbie Hart smirks as he grips the top rope and leaps into the air. Robbie Hart rotates 180 degrees in mid-air and lands in the seated position on the top rope, facing the inside of the ring. Robbie Hart then launched himself backwards and comes crashing down on Dan Alexander with a seated springboard Asai moonsault

“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Rick- I couldn’t agree more!

Matt- Robbie Hart is ROLLING right now!

Robbie Hart and Dan Alexander both lie on the outside of the ring, clearly in pain. Meanwhile, inside of the ring, the massive Syco-Angel slowly begins to pull himself up to his feet

Rick- Uh oh

Matt- The giant has awoken…

Syco-Angel slowly stands up and looks around the inside of the ring. Syco-Angel realizes that neither Robbie Hart nor Dan Alexander are inside of the ring. Syco-Angel walks over to the ring ropes and slowly peeks his head out of the ring. Syco-Angel smirks as he sees Dan Alexander and Robbie Hart both rolling around outside of the ring, clearly in pain

Rick- I can almost see the wheels beginning to turn in Syco-Angel’s head

Matt- Syco-Angel is a veteran of hardcore matches…lord only knows what kind of crazy shit he’s thinking of…

Syco-Angel steps over the top rope and drops down to the ringside mats. Syco-Angel leans down and flips up the ring apron and begins to rummage around underneath the ring. After a moment of searching, Syco-Angel takes out a table and a large cloth bag

Rick- Syco-Angel found a table…but what is that cloth bag?

Matt- I shudder to think what could be in there…WAIT…MAYBE IT’S MY GOOD CALIFORNIA KUSH!!!!

Rick- Facepalm

Syco-Angel takes the cloth bag and the table over to the steel ring steps in the corner. Syco-Angel then sets the table up so that the table straddles over the steel ring steps. Syco-Angel then grabs the cloth bag and unties the mouth of the bag. Syco-Angel then flips the bag upside down…pouring hundreds of thumbtacks out onto the table

Rick- THUMBTACKS?!

Matt- WHO THE HELL PUTS THIS SHIT UNDER THE RING?! HONESTLY!!!!!

Syco-Angel finishes dumping the thumbtacks out onto the top of the table before he casts the now empty cloth bag aside. Syco-Angel then turns around and walks over to Robbie Hart. Syco-Angel stomps down on Robbie Hart a few times before he leans down and drags Robbie Hart up to his feet

Rick- This isn’t going to be good…

Matt- It might not be good for Robbie Hart…but it will be damn good ratings!

Syco-Angel kicks Robbie Hart in the gut, doubling Robbie Hart over. Syco-Angel then reels Robbie Hart in and lifts Robbie Hart up into the powerbomb position. Syco-Angel then turns and begins to walk towards the table covered in thumbtacks which is straddling the steel ring steps. As Syco-Angel walks towards the table, Dan Alexander begins to pull himself up to his feet

Rick- Dan Alexander fighting to his feet

Matt- Now the question is: is he going to save Robbie Hart or is he going to let Robbie get squashed and then attack Syco-Angel?

Dan Alexander climbs up onto the ringside apron and watches as Syco-Angel carries Robbie Hart towards the table covered in thumbtacks straddling the steel ring steps. Dan Alexander waits until Syco-Angel begins to bring Robbie Hart down towards the table before acting. Dan Alexander sprints the length of the ring apron and, as soon as he gets close enough, Dan Alexander leaps into the air and executes a front flip. As he sails over Robbie Hart, Dan Alexander grabs Robbie Hart’s neck. At the same time, Syco-Angel brings Robbie Hart forward and down. Dan Alexander manages to connect a diving, flipping RKO on Robbie Hart as Syco-Angel powerbombs Robbie Hart through the table covered in thumbtacks straddling the steel ring steps

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Rick- HOLYFUCKINGHELL!

Matt- THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLE!

Replays are shown of the move from all angles and in slow motion. Meanwhile, outside the ring, Robbie Hart is motionless in the massive pile of debris while Dan Alexander lands just on the other side of the steel steps, having cleared them by a matter of inches. Syco-Angel, however, manages to be the first one up to his feet. Syco-Angel surveys the damage and begins to laugh wickedly

Rick- Look at Syco-Angel

Matt- Syco-Angel is PROUD of the destruction he’s caused!

Meanwhile, Dan Alexander slowly begins to crawl towards the ring, using the ring apron to slowly pull himself up to his feet. Syco-Angel sees Dan Alexander beginning to move and walks around the outside of the ring towards Dan Alexander

Rick- Syco-Angel is on the prowl…

Matt- Dan better look for something to defend himself with!

Syco-Angel walks around the steel ring steps, his gaze firmly set on Dan Alexander. Dan Alexander turns and sees Syco-Angel walking towards him. Dan Alexander’s legs suddenly give out from underneath him and Dan Alexander collapses back down to the ringside mats.

Rick- Dan can barely stand!

Matt- Syco-Angel is going to eat Dan right here and now!

Syco-Angel begins to bear down on Dan Alexander. Syco-Angel leans down and grabs Dan Alexander by the ankle. Dan Alexander suddenly reaches under the ring and pulls out a kendo stick with fluorescent lightbulbs duct taped to it. Dan Alexander swings the kendo stick with fluorescent lightbulbs duct taped to it and smashes the weapon against Syco-Angel’s skull, causing glass and power to fly into the air

Rick- SERIOUSLY!?

Matt- HAHAHA THIS IS GREAT!

Syco-Angel stumbles backwards a few paces, frantically clawing at his eyes. Meanwhile, Dan Alexander nods his head, confidence beginning to burn in his eyes. Dan Alexander pulls himself up to his feet and rotates the stick so that the non-broken fluorescent lightbulbs are facing outwards. Dan Alexander then rushes forward and clobbers Syco-Angel with the other side of the kendo stick, smashing the fluorescent lightbulbs on the other side of the kendo stick. The force of the blow drives Syco-Angel down to the ringside mats

Rick- Dan manages to gain the upper hand on Syco-Angel!

Matt- This could be the opening Dan needs!

Dan Alexander tosses the kendo stick aside and walks over to Syco-Angel. Dan Alexander leans down and hauls Syco-Angel up to his feet. Dan Alexander then drags Syco-Angel over to the announcer’s table

Rick- Wait why is Dan putting Syco-Angel HERE?!

Matt- I think we better move here pretty shortly!

Dan Alexander drags Syco-Angel on top of the announcer’s table and delivers three stiff right hands to the skull of Syco-Angel. Dan Alexander then turns and climbs up onto the ringside apron. Dan Alexander turns his head slightly, looking back at Syco-Angel, who is still prone on the announcer’s table

Rick- Dan Alexander isn’t going to…

Matt- TIME TO MOVE!

Dan Alexander suddenly leaps up and lands on the second rope. Dan Alexander then springboards backwards, executing a moonsault. Dan Alexander then comes crashing down on top of Syco-Angel, driving both of his feet into the chest of Syco-Angel. However when Dan Alexander lands on Syco-Angel’s chest, Dan Alexander topples backwards and nails his head on the security barricade

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Rick- That was FUCKING INSANE!

Matt- DAN ALEXANDER MIGHT’VE JUST KNOCKED HIMSELF THE FUCK OUT!!!!

Both Syco-Angel and Dan Alexander lie motionless in the wreckage of the announcer’s table

Rick- All three men are down!

Matt- Each and every competitor in this match up will remember this match FOREVER! They’ll have the scars and battle wounds to prove it!

Slowly, Robbie Hart begins to pull himself out of the wreckage of the table and the steel steps. The camera zooms in on Robbie Hart’s back, which is covered in thumbtacks. Rivers of blood pour down his back as each move he makes drives the thumbtacks deeper into his flesh

Rick- Robbie Hart is alive!

Matt- He might be the only one left standing after this match!

Robbie Hart slowly draws himself up to his feet, stumbling at first but eventually managing to stand up under his own power. Robbie Hart walks over to the wreckage of the announcer’s table, leans down, and, after a few moments of struggle, drags Dan Alexander from the debris

Rick- Robbie somehow managed to extract Dan Alexander

Matt- I honestly don’t think either of these competitors can take any more damage

Robbie Hart somehow manages to toss Dan Alexander back into the ring before dropping down and flipping up the ring apron. After a moment of searching, Robbie Hart pulls out another table, a tank of gasoline, and a book of matches

Rick- Oh dear mother of God…

Matt- What’s that saying about playing with fire?

Robbie Hart sets the table up on the outside of the ring. Robbie Hart then sets the book of matches aside and grabs the tank of gasoline. Robbie Hart unscrews the cap and pours the entire tank of gasoline on top of the table

Rick- Ugh I can smell that gas from here

Matt- It’s definitely not a pleasant smell

Robbie Hart then tosses the tank of gasoline aside and is about to light the table on fire when he turns his attention towards the ring. Robbie Hart notices Dan Alexander, who is slowly starting to get to his feet

Rick- After all this, Dan Alexander somehow managing to show enough heart and determination to regain a vertical basis

Matt- This match is fucking EPIC!

Robbie Hart quickly slides into the ring and walks over to Dan Alexander, who is just about standing. Robbie Hart kicks Dan Alexander in the gut, doubling Dan Alexander over. Robbie Hart then grabs Dan Alexander’s arm and is about to hook both of Dan Alexander’s arms when Dan Alexander spins and manages to drive Robbie Hart down to the canvas, an armbar firmly locked in on Robbie Hart

Rick- ARMBAR!

Matt- ARMBAR LOCKED IN!

Robbie Hart screams in pain as Dan Alexander cranks back on the armbar, flailing in pain. Dan Alexander shakes his head, refusing to release the submission hold.

Rick- Dan Alexander that armbar sunk in deep!

Matt- I don’t know if it will do him any good though, considering you can’t win by submission!

As Robbie Hart struggles to escape the armbar in the center of the ring, the lights in the arena suddenly go out

Rick- What the hell…

Matt- This is never a good thing

The lights remain off for a few more moments before they suddenly flicker on…to reveal Syco-Angel, who is standing over Dan Alexander and Robbie Hart. Syco-Angel’s body is covered in small cuts and gashes and blood is dripping from an open wound on his skull. Syco-Angel stands over Dan Alexander and Robbie Hart and lets out a loud, animalistic scream

Rick- THE SYCO GOD HAS AWOKEN!

Matt- Dan and Robbie might both be FUCKED!

Syco-Angel leans down and drags Dan Alexander up to his feet. Dan Alexander struggles to keep the armbar locked in, however he is forced to break the hold, allowing Robbie Hart to roll outside of the ring. Syco-Angel cocks back and delivers a few body blows to Dan Alexander, causing Dan Alexander to stumble back a few paces

Rick- Syco-Angel is UNLEASHING on Dan!

Matt- But look at this!

Marcus Silverstone suddenly comes running down the entrance ramp and slides into the ring. Marcus Silverstone leaps to his feet and runs over to Syco-Angel. Marcus Silverstone delivers a chopblock to the back of Syco-Angel’s knees, forcing Syco-Angel down to one knee. Marcus Silverstone and Dan Alexander trade glances before both men begin to beat down on Syco-Angel

Rick- Now Dan and Marcus Silverstone are working together!

Matt- This match BETTER NOT END LIKE THIS!

Dan Alexander and Marcus Silverstone continue to beat down on Syco-Angel for a few moments before, suddenly, Syco-Angel reaches out and shoves both men off of him. Dan Alexander and Marcus Silverstone stumble backwards, driven back from the force of the shove. Both men exchange glances before they rush back in, looking to continue the beat down on Syco-Angel.

However, Syco-Angel manages to get to his feet before both men get close enough to him. Syco-Angel reaches out and grabs both Dan Alexander and Marcus Silverstone by their throats. Syco-Angel then lifts both Dan Alexander and Marcus Silverstone up and delivers a massive dual chokeslam

Rick- DUAL CHOKESLAM!

Matt- GOOD NIGHT!

Dan Alexander and Marcus Silverstone roll out of the ring. Meanwhile, behind Syco-Angel‘s back, Robbie Hart slides back into the ring wielding a steel pipe

Rick- Robbie Hart has that pipe!

Matt- I think that’s the same pipe he used to take Cody Taylor out earlier tonight!

Robbie Hart sprints forward and swings the steel pipe like a baseball bat right into the back of Syco-Angel’s knees. Syco-Angel falls down to one knee in pain, the fire slowly fading from his eyes. Robbie Hart lifts the pipe up and brings it crashing down on the back of Syco-Angel’s neck, causing Syco-Angel slump over on both knees. Robbie Hart then casts the steel pipe aside and hooks both of Syco-Angel’s arms. Robbie Hart then dives backwards, spiking Syco-Angel’s skull down to the canvas with a double underhook DDT

Rick- BROKEN!

Matt- ROBBIE HART JUST DRILLED SYCO-ANGEL WITH THAT DDT!

Robbie Hart collapses, completely exhausted, on top of Syco-Angel and hooks Syco-Angel’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…

Voices in the air
I hear ‘em loud and clear
Telling me to listen
Whispers in my ear
Nothing can compare
I just wanna listen

“Invincible” by Machine Gun Kelly blasts out of the house PA system as Cody Taylor comes stumbling out from backstage, his head all taped up and his arm in a sling

Rick- CODY TAYLOR?!

Matt- WHAT THE FUCK?!

Cody Taylor comes stumbling down the entrance ramp, screaming at Robbie Hart, who is just barely able to make it to his feet under his own power. Robbie Hart turns his head and sees Cody Taylor come walking down the entrance ramp and hatred begins to burn brightly in his eyes. Robbie Hart rolls out of the ring and goes storming up the ramp to meet Cody Taylor

Rick- Here we go again!

Matt- Ding, Ding, Ding! Round Two! FIGHT!

Robbie Hart and Cody Taylor begin exchanging blows as the two men fight up the entrance ramp, neither man backing down or giving an inch. Robbie Hart and Cody Taylor both battle backstage as a crowd of refs try desperately to separate the two men

Rick- They’re gonna need a fucking army of refs to separate these two!

Matt- I can’t fucking wait for these men to lock up at Isolation!

Rick- Well folks that’s all the time we have for this week! Join us LIVE on Pay Per View this Sunday for Isolation!

Matt- Good night folks!

“Kill me with a beat”

The sound of “Do You Call My Name?” by Ra blasts out of the house PA system as Corey Casey slowly walks out from backstage, a bottle of Everclear in his right hand, a lighter in his left hand

Rick- What is going on?

Matt- I have no idea

Corey Casey walks down the entrance ramp, never taking his eyes off of Dan Alexander, who is still holding his sides and shoulders in pain in the ring. Corey Casey walks down to the ring and climbs the steel entrance steps. Corey Casey ducks into the ring and takes a sip from the bottle of Everclear, only grimacing slightly as he watches Dan Alexander, who is slowly beginning to stand up

Corey Casey takes a massive pull from the bottle of Everclear and waits for Dan Alexander to fully stand up before striking. Dan Alexander turns around…just as Corey Casey brings the lighter up to his lips and blows a fireball directly into the face of Dan Alexander

Rick- WHAT THE FUCK?!

Matt- HOLY SHIT!!!! CC JUST BREATHED FUCKING FIRE!!!!!

Dan Alexander falls down to the canvas, holding his face and rolling around in agony. Corey Casey smirks as he looks over to the side of the ring facing the table that Robbie Hart had set up, covered with gasoline, and then left on the outside of the ring. Corey Casey walks over to Dan Alexander and grabs Dan Alexander’s ankle. Corey Casey pulls Dan Alexander over to the side of the ring facing the gasoline drenched table, a wicked smile playing on Corey Casey’s features

Rick- He wouldn't…

Matt- He DEFINITELY would!

Corey Casey ducks outside of the ring and stands on the ring apron. Corey Casey then sparks the lighter once more and drops the lit lighter down onto the gasoline drenched table, causing flames to fully engulf the table. Corey Casey then turns, leans down, and grabs Dan Alexander

Rick- OH COME ON! DAN ALEXANDER JUST WENT THROUGH A HELLACIOUS BATTLE AGAINST ROBBIE AND SYCO-ANGEL!

Matt- …

Corey Casey hooks Dan Alexander’s head and winks at the camera. Corey Casey then lifts Dan Alexander up in the suplex position. Corey Casey then turns slightly and leaps off of the ring apron, delivering a thunderous Purifier to Dan Alexander through the flaming table

“YOU SICK FUCK!”
“YOU SICK FUCK!”
“YOU SICK FUCK!”

Rick- …

Matt- …

As soon as both men hits the table, the flames go out. After a moment, Corey Casey climbs from the wreckage and makes his way over to the time keeper’s position. Corey Casey then motions for the time keeper to bring him a microphone. From his seated position, Corey Casey laughs coldly as he stares at Dan Alexander’s motionless form

Corey Casey
Dannyboy…you issued me a challenge last week…you said you were back for one reason and one reason only…to end my 11-0-1 undefeated streak inside of the Double Cage Horror…well Dannyboy…good news…the main event for the Battle Grounds after Isolation is set…

Corey Casey vs. Dan Alexander….DOUBLE CAGE HORROR!

The camera zooms in on Corey Casey’s crazy smiling face for a moment before fading to the Battle Grounds logo

Copyright 2012
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart
Page 1 of 1