Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart

Go down 
+2
BMac
Corey Casey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:43 pm

So...another Battle Grounds in the books!

Sorry it took so long to get this posted folks...there was some...confusion...among the admins/show writers

BIG THANK YOU'S GO OUT TO STYGIAN AND ARIC VOSS [aka-Marcus Silverstone] FOR PICKING UP THE SLACK THIS WEEK!

If you're banned...it's cause you haven't left feedback yet! Want to be unbanned? Appeared on this week's show?

DON'T BE AN INGRATE

LEAVE FEEDBACK!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Remember EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO APPEARED ON THIS SHOW MUST LEAVE FEEDBACK. Those people are...

[21:40:27] stygian has been banned by Corey Casey
[21:40:31] marcus silverstone has been banned by Corey Casey
[21:40:39] steel angel has been banned by Corey Casey
[21:40:45] adree perez has been banned by Corey Casey
[21:40:56] dan alexander has been banned by Corey Casey
[21:41:13] hostyle jones has been banned by Corey Casey
[21:41:20] crimson skull has been banned by Corey Casey
[21:41:35] rosalie knight has been banned by Corey Casey
[21:41:47] johan alfredsson has been banned by Corey Casey
[21:41:51] tom sykes has been banned by Corey Casey
[21:42:03] kadri ilves has been banned by Corey Casey
[21:42:06] ryan apollos has been banned by Corey Casey
[21:42:16] justin underwood has been banned by Corey Casey
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Motherfucker, Voss and I step up and hit late threes with time running out and you gonna ban us?

Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart Tumblr_m2wi92zjke1r7ze45o2_250 Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart PFISe

That's my feedback!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Not Kadri Kinzzz Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Paramount III

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:09 pm

I one hundred percent support what Stygian said. We was like santa in May. And we get no cookies and beer, just a big fat old Voldemort

Awesome vids gifs btw Styg. Lol
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Big Styg and Vossy have been unbanned...

We owe you gents and, our payment, is exempting you from feedback Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Best Match: The hardcore thriple threat match, well worth the wait

Best Segment: Corey telling Cody to enter at his own risk.

Top Performer This Week: Robbie Hart

Favorite Moment(s): Stygain laying the challenge, The brawl between Cody and Robbie.

Favorite Commercial: The blackout tour

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Robbie vs. Cody, Dan vs. Corey and the Main event match

Show Rating: 9

Comments: Great showing guys, mad props to styg and aric for their part and the Main Event match kicked ass. Overall great show next stop Isolation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Show was pretty good as usual. I did have some grievances with my own match. I do not have a codebreaker in my moveset. You still somehow think From Above is a lionsault. And I have removed that Lwhip/dragon whip kick from my moveset.

I was sort of confused why Marcus helped me out but then I remembered DA and him have a feud. I really really liked the ending. It was very reminiscent of how Stygian ended my first run. Now that Corey did it, it's so meaningful in so many ways. It really sets the tone for the DCH match and gives a reason as to why Dan would be absent from Iso.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:30 pm

I needed you to execute a jumping, "stunner" kind of move dannyboy. it's not a far cry to look at wrestlers and see that some technical guys, when pressed, have resorted to utilizing moves in certain situations that they would not normally do. a codebreaker isn't the most difficult move to execute and achieved the intended purpose.

As for the Lwhip, i added it in there:

1.) for LULZ

2.) because it was either the Lwhip or a boring insiguri and i figured everyone would enjoy the brief but memorable trip down memory lane Razz
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Now then, I can be reasonable, men.

Best Match: Anna Stone [vs.] Adree Perez [vs.] Rosalie Knight
The main event should be, and usually is good. But I like to look for the match earlier in the night that might have been overlooked. Probably for teh same reason my favorite WMIII match isn't Hogan/Andre but Steamboat/Savage

Best Segment: Corey setting a table for Dan. Works on so many levels that will be more evident as the relevant context is added. Reminds Dan of his last match here earlier, sends a message to a certain future opponent who also likes to use flaming tables...

Top Performer This Week: CC's main event was fantastic

Favorite Moment(s): TITTY SLAP! I know, I wrote it so I shouldn't pick it; but this goes back to a conversation CC and I had when he was having trouble writing a match between, I believe BC and RAWRULRB and he didn't know what he should do once BC got her trapped in the corner. I suggested some Flair chops, and the legend of the Titty Slap was born.

Favorite Commercial: The Canucks jersey
Back to top Go down
Crimson Skull

Crimson Skull

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 2-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:03 am

Best Match: I'd say either the triple threat or the main event

Best Segment: 'm gonna say the ending segment, or the segment with SBK and Carmine

Top Performer This Week: I'm going to go out on a limb and say Hostyle Jones, he really surprised me with how far he was going to go for a win this week lol

Favorite Moment(s): The titty slap caught me off guard, so props on that one...And also, I'm enjoying that as time goes on the match writing and commentators during my matches are building me up to be more of a monster

Favorite Commercial: The blackout tour, because of all the bouncy tatas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:08 am

Best Match: The Main event was defintly the best

Best Segment: Stygian's seg

Top Performer This Week: Robbie Hart Definatly

Favorite Moment(s): Stygain laying the challenge, The brawl between Cody and Robbie.

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Hart/Taylor Dan/Casey Shark Fucking up Steelio Razz

Comments: Was all in all a great show, well worth reading

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:01 am

Cody Taylor wrote:
Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Shark Fucking up Steelio Razz

Yeeeeeeeeeeeee Nigguh
Back to top Go down
Paramount III

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:44 am

Best Match: I'm going to be bias on this one since I did something I promised myself back in 2009 I wouldn't do again, write a match. So the match that I wrote Hostyle vs Crimson Skull.

Best Segment: The last segment of the show, the ending. Like how it was done, when the show seemed like it went off air and then it returned. Fans who clicked the channel too fast, missed out. Shocked

Top Performer This Week: Robbie Hart.

Favorite Moment(s): Cody Taylor and Robbie Hart brawl.

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): DA/Silverstone, Cody/Robbie, Dan/Corey and the IWF title match.

Show Rating: 8

Comments: The show was great overall. I have one gripe, the segment I requested between DA & Marcus was not written into the show unless I missed it. I did say cancel the segment I wrote, but not the one I requested. I understand if the Admins got mixed up, as had sent in a number of pms (PMS, I remember that stable LMAO) that probably help with the mix up.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:20 am

If your name is:

- Adree Perez
- Hostyle Jones
- Johan Alfredsson
- Justin Underwood
- Kadri Ilves
- Rosalie Knight
- Ryan Apollos
- Tom Sykes

Then you are still banned from the chatbox due to lack of feedback. If you wish to be unbanned, all you need to do is leave us some feedback Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:40 am

Brandon Macdonald wrote:
If your name is:

- Adree Perez
- Hostyle Jones
- Johan Alfredsson
- Justin Underwood
- Kadri Ilves
- Rosalie Knight
- Ryan Apollos
- Tom Sykes

Then you are still banned from the chatbox due to lack of feedback. If you wish to be unbanned, all you need to do is leave us some feedback Razz

For Adree you might be waiting a while, She's always working these days Sad
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:57 am

Best Match: I'm biased and I'll say Ryan vs Kadri, seriously thought I won this week.

Best Segment: The end of the show. Way to end with a bang.

Favorite Moment(s): When Matt got his facts wrong about Apollos.

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): However long it takes Hart to tear Taylor to shreads

Show Rating: 8

Comments: Good show, gets me pumped up for Isolation and there's gonna be some blood shed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:54 pm

I will come out and say this the reason why I don't leave feedback on results is because I am not very good on things like that. Not an excuse at all.

Best Match: Crimson Skull vs Hostyle Jones (Different kind of results write up)

Best Segment: Stygian's segment

Favorite Moment(s): Cody Taylor coming through the crowd, attacking Robbie Hart and Robbie Hart hurt Cody's shoulder pretty badly.

See how bad I give feedback now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:25 pm

BEST MATCH: PROPS TO VOSS FOR WRITING THAT MATCH UP... I FUCKING LOVED IT (HOSTYLE VS CRIMSON)

BEST SEGMENT: ENDING OF SHOW... ALSO LIKED THE DETAILS TO INTRODUCE ME N SYCO MATCH

TOP PERFORMER: MYSELF... AS CRIMSON SAID I WAS DETERMINED TO LOSE

LOOKING FORWARD TO : ROBBIE AND CODY... HOPING STEEL WILL BRING SOMETHING IMPACTFUL TO THE TABLE AGAINST SHARK(NO OFFENSE TO SHARKY, BUT STEEL IS ALWAYS LEAVING FEEDBACK... ALWAYS SHOWS EVEN IF HE HALF ASSES AND IS JUST AS CONSISTANT AS SHARK... HE DESERVES TO AT LEAST HAVE ONE HELL OF A TITLE MATCH... LOOKING FORWARD TO SAVING MARLEY TOO Razz

NOW UNBAN ME FUCKERS!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:19 pm

You have a little brown on your nose from Steelios asshole men
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:20 pm

JFRE$H wrote:

#RealFuckingTalk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Best Match: Adree Rosa Anna Awesome writing, awesome commentary, awesome back and forth dynamics. Even if I did lose. Razz

Best Segment: Cody vs. Robbie. I'm loving this rivalry/feud.

Top Performer This Week: I would have to say Anna.

Favorite Moment(s): Stygian! (You all know I'm biased. Razz )

Favorite Commercial: Was there more than one?

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Cody vs. Robbie and CC... Stygian's return... Rosa winning the Battle Royale Trollface.jpg

Show Rating (1 - 10): 9.95- there were some coding mistakes here and there that threw me off, or it would be a ten!

Comments: I'm still getting back into things, so I'm a bit lost. But looks like things are picking up around here! I'm looking forward to getting involved again. Smile

Now let me back into the chatbox, CC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Cody Taylor wrote:
JFRE$H wrote:

#RealFuckingTalk

You have some on your nose from kissing Sharky's black ass Razz
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:56 pm

One small point, the Roman Numeral for 40 is XL, not XXXX Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart   Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XL-Hardcore [at] Hart
Page 1 of 1