Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age   Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Isolation
Sunday May 27th, 2012
TD Garden
Boston, Massachusetts

James Shark is seen walking down the hall, talking on his phone, the IWF Championship slung over his shoulder.

James Shark
Ye du, I got this. I’mma knock that bitch out, just like I knock out every little nigga tryin to take ma title. No problem. Then you n me gonna celebrate, right?

He smirks as the person on the other end replies.

James Shark
Yesss. Aight, I’ll be sure to let you know when I’m out of-

Without warning, the screen suddenly cuts to black and white. A figure suddenly rushes onto the screen and delivers a massive spear to James Shark

Shark and the man go crashing into the sound gear nearby. The man who had speared James Shark slowly untangles himself from the wreckage...revealing the smiling face of Chad Mason. Shark gets to his feet, and turns towards Chad. He begins throwing punches at Chad, as Chad gets his hands up to defend himself. Shark steps back, then at the moment Chad puts his hands down, steps forward, hitting Chad across the jaw with a sick hook. Chad stumbles back, leaning against the back wall for support.

Matt - SWAG OUT!

Rick - Shark is fighting!

Shark steps forward, but a man grabs him from behind, turning Shark around. He lifts Shark, turns towards the wreckage of the sound system, and slams him down hard with a sit-down dominator. Marcus Silverstone, Ruby Winters, and two other men race on screen, and begin stomping on Shark, beating him down into the ground.

Rick - What the fuck?

The men part, allowing Chad to walk between them. Chad slowly circles Shark, who lies inside a broken speaker. Chad crouches down next to Shark, smirking.

Chad Mason
Shark, I’d like you to meet a few friends of mine. Marcus Silverstone…Ruby Winters…Claude Olso…Darren Spanos…and I see you just met Beno.

Chad grins, and stands, nodding to Claude and Darren as Shark slowly pulls himself out of the speaker, trying to get to his feet. Darren steps forward, pulling Shark into piledriver position, then flipping, spiking Shark’s skull into the concrete.

Rick - What a sick move!

Matt - A flipping piledriver…Shark is getting brutalized!

Rick - He has an IWF title match later…what are these guys thinking?

Claude grabs Shark by the neck, cranking it and twisting it into a sick contortion. He lifts Shark to his feet, still cranking the neck. Shark struggles, throwing punches, one of them hitting Darren enough to knock him back a step. Shark drives his elbows into Claude’s gut, but Claude simply cranks harder on the hold, and Shark begins fading. Chad gets in Shark’s face, still smiling.

Chad Mason
See, Shark…there’s a change coming. Big things are happening here in IWF. And I’m leading the crusade.

Shark spits in Chad’s face.

James Shark
Gonna….muck…

Chad cocks back, and punches Shark across the face.

Chad Mason
What you’re looking at now, Shark, is the beginning of a new age here in wrestling. The time of you sorry assholes living off your glory days from a dead company are gone. It’s the law of the jungle, Sharky…you either adapt, or you get the fuck out of the way for the next stage of evolution.

Chad steps back, nodding at Claude and Darren. The two grab Shark’s arms, holding him up. They throw him to Chad, who catches Shark by the gut, spearing him to the floor. Chad stands.

Chad Mason
We are that next stage.

He nods, and turns, heading off down the hallway. The camera cuts back to ringside.

Rick - Chad Mason…

Matt - He’s gone insane! He amassed an entire army while we weren’t looking! Every newcomer to IWF is following Chad’s lead!

Rick - Chad called them the law of the jungle. The Natural Law, the next stage of evolution in IWF…but-

Matt - DUDE! CUT BACK TO SHARK!

The camera cuts back to James Shark, who still lays in the wreck of the sound system. Yelling and shouting is heard, and Steel Angel races onto the scene, closely followed by a referee. The crowd erupts into cheers.

Rick - NO WAY!

Steel thrusts the IWF Briefcase into the referee’s hands, pointing at Shark.

Steel Angel
Start the match! NOW!

Matt - Steel is cashing in!

Rick - He has an IWF Championship match later tonight, but after that attack by Chad and his team, Steel isn’t taking any chances!

Scenes are shown of Steel Angel winning the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament. Steel Angel is shown holding the briefcase high over his head as the thousands of fans in attendance chant his name. The shot then cuts back to Steel Angel and the referee, who is frantically waving at the camera. From somewhere far away, the sound of a ringing bell is heard

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Matt - It’s actually happening!

Steel lifts Shark to his feet. Shark tries to throw a desperation punch, but Steel shakes his head, lifting Shark above his head, then bringing him crashing back down with a Divine Cutter.

Matt - DIVINE CUTTER!

Rick - Not like this!

Steel pins Shark.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Matt - NEW CHAMPION!

Shark barely manages to kick out.

Matt - You’re kidding!

Rick - After being brutalized by Chad’s crew and taking a huge hit from Steel, Shark STILL managed to kick out!

Steel lifts Shark again, lifting him high above his head. Shark tries for a moment to break free, but is too beat up. Steel drops him with a second Divine Cutter, this time onto the steel wreck of the sound system. He rolls Shark over and pins him.

-1-

James Shark is shown winning the title. He clutches it tightly to his chest and holds it lovingly

-2-

James Shark is shown knocking out men like Corey Casey, Sho’No Mercy, and Robbie Hart. Each man falls to the canvas in a bloody heap

-3-

James Shark is heard saying that he is the best in the world…that he will always be on top…that the “Era of Swag” cannot and will not be stopped…

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner, and the NEW IWF CHAMPION…STEEL ANGEL!!!

Rick - COME ON!

Matt - YES! FUCK YES! STEEL ANGEL WON! NEW CHAMPION!

Steel grabs the IWF Title, clutching it close to his chest. The referee holds Steel’s arm up, but Steel rips it away. He holds the title high above his head, and runs off down the hall, screaming. The camera cuts back to ringside. Steel bursts through the curtain, still holding the title high. He slides into the ring and climbs the corner, and holds the belt for all to see.

Steel Angel
NEW CHAMPION!!!

The crowd cheers as Steel hops down. He looks around at the crowd. He runs to the ropes, jumps to the top, and springboards off, diving clear over the barricade into the crowd. The crowd catches him, and Steel holds the title high as he surfs across the IWF audience.

The screen goes black for a moment. Slowly, white lettering appears on the screen

Later That Night…

Steel Angel is shown standing in the ring, holding the IWF World Heavyweight Championship up high in the air

Matt - We’re back, and…it looks like this match is happening after all!

Rick - We’ve gotten no word on the condition of James Shark. We have no idea if he’s able to compete, or if he’ll even show up.

Heather Thompson - The following is an Isolation Dome match, and it is for the IWF Championship! Introducing at this time...From San Diego, California...Weighing tonight at 220 pounds…he is the CURRENT IWF CHAMPION…STEEL ANGEL!!!!!

The crowd erupts into cheers as Steel raises the IWF Championship above his head.

Rick - I’m still shocked.

Matt - A HUGE victory for Steel Angel earlier tonight, continuing the tradition of briefcase holders going on to become world champions.

Rick - Now we wait for Shark…but will he show?

There’s a long silence. The referee says something to Heather, who grabs her microphone.

Heather Thompson - I have been informed that if Shark cannot answer the call by the ten-count, he will forfeit the match, and Steel Angel will be declared the winner.

Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age Mainevent
Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age Championship
IWF World Heavyweight Championship
Isolation Dome
James Shark [vs] Steel Angel

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

The referee counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Nothing happens.

-5-

-6-

Steel takes deep breaths, looking at his title.

-7-

-8-

-9-

-10-

The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner by count out, and STILL the IWF World Heavyweight Champion…Steel Angel!

Rick – Guess Shark could not compete

Matt – And that means that Steel defends his IWF title!

The referee hands the belt to Steel Angel who stands up and celebrates. Suddenly, Chad Mason and the rest of Natural Law appear out of the crowd, and circle the ring. Steel Angel drops his belt and looks ready to fight.

Rick - Steel saw what these guys have been doing all night. First taking out James Shark, then hospitalizing Death-Angel, and finally burying Chuck Matthews and sending Jason Hawk scurrying. These guys set out tonight to prove they are not to be taken lightly, and they succeeded with frightening efficiency.

Matt - And the new IWF Champion knows he has nowhere to run if he’s their next target…

Chad stares at Steel. He holds the Full Throttle title above his head. Steel smirks, and holds the IWF Title above his. Chad sneers at Steel, and nods to Beno and Marcus, who climb onto the ring apron. The rest of Natural Law follows.

Rick – This does not look good for Steel

In the ring, Natural Law surrounds Steel, who raises his fists, looking around at them. Beno and Darren move towards Steel Angel, but Steel delivers a huge knee to Darren, and turns to send a kick to the face of Beno, driving them back.

Rick - Steel is trying to fight them off on his own! This is a terrible idea!

Matt - He’s seen these guys brutalizing people all night, I think he’s had enough. He’ll even protect the guy he just beat for the title.

Chad steps forward, and Steel drives a knee to his gut, then DDT’s him into the mat. Steel gets to his feet as the whole of Natural Law attacks, swarming him. Steel fights off Chad and Beno. Claude steps up behind Steel, locking in the Relief. Steel struggles break free of the hold.

Rick - Steel probably regrets standing up for himself, I would have just ran

Matt - He’s the IWF Champion. He knows what he’s doing.

Rick - He’s the IWF Champion BECAUSE of these guys!

Claude throws Steel Angel out of the hold, towards Darren. Darren catches Steel with the South African Blast.

Matt - That’s it. He’s done.

Chad steps on Steel’s chest, and rips the IWF Championship out of his hands. He stares at it for a moment, then back at Steel.

Chad Mason
You’re welcome.

He drops the belt across Steel’s chest, then walks out of the dome, and back up the ramp, followed by the rest of Natural Law. The group stares down the ramp at Steel, laid out in the Isolation Dome. Chad raises his belt as the show fades to the Battle Grounds logo

Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age Bg2012

Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age 6653-new-york-madison-square-garden-1

LIVE from Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York

The phoenix sits still for a moment before exploding into flames. The scene then shows the inside of the Cumberland County Civic Center in Portland, Maine. Fire explodes out of the four ring corners, and fireworks begin exploding up either side of the ramp before sending a massive fireworks display on the stage. A jet of flame erupts on the stage, reaching up to the screen, where the IWF Phoenix logo appears. The camera pans across the crowd, taking in some of their signs.

“MASON OR MASSACRE!” “Natural Law FTW!” “Steel Angel with the IWF Title? RATINGS GOLD!” “EYE LYKE DEF ANGLE!” “CEE CEE HYRE MI!” “12-0-1” “R.I.P. Dan Alexander!” “The only time NYC will cheer CC is against DAN ALEXANDER!” “> and Nick Ridicule!” “A new stable in IWF? I GIVE IT TWO WEEKS!”

The camera pans over to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another sold out edition of IWF Battle Grounds!

Matt- We are live from the most famous arena in the world, MADISON SQUARE GARDEN!

Rick- Is it just me or does IWF just LOVE to do shows on the East Coast?

Matt- When was the last time IWF broadcast LIVE from Boise, Idaho?!

Rick- Uh…never?!

Matt- YEAH! THAT’S WHAT I THOUGHT!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring. In one corner of the ring, Darren Spanos and Claude Olso are shown, conferencing about the upcoming match

Heather Thompson- The following match is a tag team match and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…Already in the ring…At a combined weight of 452 pounds…Representing Natural Law…Darren Spanos and Claude Olso!

Both men raise their clenched fists to the sky as the crowd boo’s them violently

Rick- Darren and Claude, two of Chad Mason’s foot soldier thugs

Matt- Natural Law is an impressive collection of stars of the future, Rick, not even you can deny that

Rick- It doesn’t matter how much talent they may or may not have, the fact of the matter is that this collection of young bloods and malcontents just went about making a name for themselves in all the wrong ways

Heather Thompson- And their opponents…

King Brucey storms out onto the entrance stage. He stands at the top of ramp and looks out across the audience. Brucey then proceeds to beat his chest several times. Then at the top of his lungs King Brucey shouts out, "Get Loud!!!" Without hesitation Brucey starts to march down to the ring. He can be seen talking to himself incoherently under his breath.

Heather Thompson- First…From Faro Island…Weighing in at 375 Pounds…King Brucey!

Rick- And here comes one of the newest, and biggest, guys on the IWF roster. King Bru…

Matt- WAIT! DID HEATHER SAY THAT KLING BRUCEY WAS FROM THE FAROE ISANDS?! DOES JASON KNOW HIM?! I BET ANYTHING JASON KNOWS HIM! I BET THEY WERE BUDS AND THAT JASON, BEING THE FANTASTIC GUY THAT HE IS, HELLPED KING BRUCEY TO GET A JOB! JASON IS JUST SO GREAT!

Rick- DON’T MAKE ME FUCKING HIT YOU AGAIN!

Matt- …sorry Sad

King Brucey reaches ringside and walks up the steps. Displaying his sheer size Brucey steps over the top rope and enters the ring. He heads over to the eastern side of the ring and grasps the top rope with both hands. King Brucey then shakes the rope violently before shouting once again, "Get Loud! Ichiban!" Brucey begins to pace around the ring, talking to himself once more, & never taking his eyes of his foe.

Heather Thompson- And his partner…

“Justice” by Rev Theory hits to a loud pop, as everybody’s favorite superhero, Kid Justice, runs out from the back. Kid Justice slaps the hands of the fans as he runs down the ramp. He slides into the ring and spins around, his cape flailing behind him. Kid Justice jumps up onto the turnbuckle and puts his arms out to his sides, as if he is flying through the air.

Heather Thompson- From New York City, New York…Weighing in at 190 Pounds…Kid Justice!

Rick- And the roof of Madison Square Garden just blew off as the hometown hero, Kid Justice, makes his way down the entrance ramp

Matt- Hey, this thunderous applause for Kid Justice is extremely JUSTIFIABLE!

Rick- Oh god…more word puns…

Matt- Rick, I think that you’re not giving Kid Justice his JUST due! Kid Justice is JUST here to serve JUSTICE!

Rick- We’re barely ten minutes into the show and I already want to choke you out

Kid Justice jumps down from the turnbuckle and walks over to King Brucey. The two men slap hands before King Brucey ducks outside of the ring. Meanwhile, across the ring, Darren Spanos ducks outside the ring, leaving Claude Olso to square off with Kid Justice to begin the match. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age Match
Darren Spanos & Claude Olso [vs] Kid Justice & King Brucey

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Claude Olso walks over to Kid Justice and begins talking shit. Claude Olso pokes Kid Justice in the chest. Kid Justice takes a small step backwards and grimaces

Rick- Kid Justice being picked on here by the bigger Claude Olso

Matt- And after what Natural Law did to James Shark and to Chuck Matthews at Isolation, who could blame Claude for being confident?

Claude Olso pokes Kid Justice in the chest again. Kid Justice takes another small step backwards. Claude Olso suddenly swings wildly, looking to connect a big clothesline. Kid Justice quickly ducks underneath the clothesline attempt, causing Claude Olso to stumble past Kid Justice. Kid Justice then reaches up and grabs Claude Olso by the back of Claude Olso’s neck. Kid Justice then connects a spinning neckbreaker

Rick- JUSTICE FOR ALL!

Matt- BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Darren Spanos attempts to leap over the top rope and rush over to Kid Justice. However, King Brucey quickly manages to duck into the ring. King Brucey charges over and connects a vicious headbutt that drives Darren Spanos spine first into the canvas

Rick- What a headbutt!

Matt- Look! Kid Justice is going for the pin!

Kid Justice drops down and attempts to pin Claude Olso. The ref immediately drops to the canvas and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here are your winners… Kid Justice and King Brucey!

Kid Justice leaps to his feet and runs a quick lap around the inside of the ring, feeding off the cheers of the crowd

Rick- Kid Justice and King Brucey making short work of Chad’s Natural Law henchmen

Matt- I feel as though that victory was fully JUSTIFIABLE in every sense of the word

Rick- ENOUGH!

Kid Justice and King Brucey celebrate for a bit before bailing out of the ring. Kid Justice and King Brucey begin to make their way to the back, slapping the hands of the fans on either side of the entrance ramp. All of a sudden, a man leaps over the security barricade and slides into the ring

Rick- A strange man is in the ring!

Matt- This is IWF…this has to happen AT LEAST twice a show…

Rick- Wait I think I know that guy…that’s…that’s Ashten Cross!

Ashten Cross pulls himself up to his feet and looks over at Claude Olso. Ashten Cross walks over to Claude Olso and pulls Claude Olso up to his feet. Ashten Cross then kicks Claude Olso in the gut, doubling Claude Olso over. Ashten Cross then lifts Claude Olso up in the powerbomb position, holding Claude Olso there for a moment, before Ashten Cross drives Claude Olso down to the canvas with an elevated powerbomb

Rick- I believe he calls that move The Last Laugh!

Matt- Well Ashten Cross is certainly not going to be laughing if Darren Spanos gets to his feet!

Ashten Cross turns and sees Darren Spanos slowly standing up. Ashten Cross smirks as he quickly bails out of the ring. Ashten Cross leaps the security barricade once more and quickly disappears into the crowd

Rick- Ashten Cross making a big time impact here tonight

Matt- Ashten better hope Chad Mason and the rest of Natural Law didn’t see him attack Claude Olso! Or else Ashten could be the one that gets hunted down and forced into extinction here tonight!

The camera zooms in on Darren Spanos, who is slowly helping Claude Olso up to his feet, for a few moments before cutting to commercial

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age Celticstarters

The NBA: the only other place other than professional wrestling where the refs clearly picked a side before the game even started!

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, who are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- Welcome back ladies and gents!

Matt- Battle Grounds continues to roll on with a big time triple threat Full Throttle Championship Match Qualifier!

Rick- That’s right, Matt. One of these three men who will move and qualify for a shot at the Full Throttle Championship at Ragnarok!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is a Triple Threat match and is scheduled for one fall! The winner of this match will qualify for a shot at the Full Throttle Championship at Ragnarok! Introducing first…

Spitta Andretti comes out wearing a t-shirt and his attire. Holds his black baseball bat in hand. Opens up on stage makes his way out. Gets down to one knee and prays. Puts his bat down on the ground and looks down, kissing his cross necklace. Gets up with his bat in his right hand and yells "THE CHICAGO KID!!!!" and turns around showing off the back of his shirt. Turns around and walks down the ramp with a smirk on his face.

Heather Thompson- From Chicago, Illinois…Weighing in at 220 Pounds…Spitta Andretti!

Rick- We have more new guys ready and willing to make their IWF debut here tonight!

Matt- Damn right we do! And Spitta Andretti finds himself in a very advantageous position!

Rick- That’s right, Spitta is one of the 3 men who have a chance to qualify here tonight for the Full Throttle Championship match at Ragnarok!

Matt- I don’t know about you, Rick, but Spitta’s entrance seems a bit…robotic…

Spitta Andretti walks down the ramp slowly and looking at the fans smirking. Gets to the rings steps and gets into the ring. Makes his way to the middle of the ring, then gets up on the turnbuckle. Hops up on the TB and spreads arms wide open with a smirk. With the bat in his right hand, hops down and takes his shirt off. Ready for the match.

Heather Thompson- Introducing next…

YOU DIRTY BITCH, BETTER HAVE MY MONEY, UH!.

The lights dim out to a purple-ish color where the fans automatically begin to ring out boos and jeers. That's when a flock of women come out, all in very revealing outfits. They stand atop of the entrance ramp, let a startling cry of "I got your money, honey!" As soon as that happens, Black appears from the velvet curtains with a bunch of money raining down on him as the women got down on their knees where they would scurry up every last bill on the ground and hand it to him. Black is pleased by all of this as he smiles and starts to dance to the beat of his own theme song. All of that ends though, as two women begin to take off that extraordinary purple jacket of his, before grabbing their arms and leading Black him to the ring.

Heather Thompson- From Chocolate, City…Weighing in at 230 Pounds…Cognac Black!

Rick- Cognac Black showing off his rather…unique…entrance style

Matt- I kinda like it! Cognac Black is all about the honeys!

Black is seen antagonizing the people as they continue to walk with even some fans throwing dollar bills at him. He tells the lustful women to let go of him before he ceremoniously hops on the apron, yelling "I'm the man!" with a carousel of fireworks going off inside the ring. As he gets into the ring, he starts shadow boxing, warming up for his opponent.

Heather Thompson- And introducing their final opponent…

GIVE ME A J – GIVE ME A I – GIVE ME A N – GIVE ME A X – WHAT’S THAT SPELL???

Jinx suddenly comes bursting through his video package as the lights change to purple and green. The Riff of Pussy Liquor winds into Rob Zombies voice as Jinx himself comes bursting through the entrance way wearing his Ring Leader hat. James Walker walks behind the clown, as Jinx bounces his way all the way down the ramp, paying no attention to the sea of boo’s around him. In his hands Jinx carries what seems to be a small doll

Heather Thompson- From ArcView…Weighing in at 200 Pounds…Jinx!

Rick- I’ve heard some amazing things about this Jinx guy

Matt- Jinx looks an awful lot like Shadow Demon Sad

Rick- Yeah…but Shadow Demon has been released from IWF for quite some…

Matt- ESS DEE! EYE MYS UE!!!

Rick- Matt, you are legitimately almost unbearable to be around tonight…

Matt- I know I’m sorry…Sharky sold me most of my weed so now that he’s gone I need to find a new hook up…

The Clown stands at ring side before throwing his hands in the air, sending up pyro from the turnbuckles before he slides into the ring. Jinx sets the small doll object down in the corner of the ring before he turns and smiles insanely at his opponents. The ref looks at all 3 men and nods before calling for the bell

Full Throttle Qualifier
Jinx [vs] Cognac Black [vs]
Spitta Andretti

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Jinx quickly rushes in and connects a flurry of body blows on Spitta Andretti, sending Spitta Andretti stumbling backwards. Jinx then connects a big right uppercut to Spitta Andretti’s stomach, doubling Spitta Andretti over. Jinx then leans down and lifts Spitta Andretti up. Jinx then falls backwards, delivering a Samoan drop to Spitta Andretti

Rick- Big time Samoan drop to Spitta Andretti

Matt- Jinx coming out strong

Jinx gets to his feet, his attention still focused on Spitta Andretti. Before Jinx turns around, Cognac Black rushes over, wraps his arms around Jinx’s waist, lifts Jinx up, and drills Jinx with a release German suplex that sends Jinx tumbling across the ring.

Rick- Huge German suplex there by Cognac

Matt- Cognac manages to catch Jinx off guard with that big time power move

Cognac Black quickly gets to his feet and looks down at Spitta Andretti. Cognac Black leans down and drags Spitta Andretti up to his feet. Cognac Black then kicks Spitta Andretti in the gut, doubling Spitta Andretti over. Cognac Black then reels Spitta Andretti in, lifts Spitta Andretti up, and drills Spitta Andretti with a gutwrench powerbomb

Rick- Massive gutwrench powerbomb there by Cognac Black

Matt- Cognac Black is all over the pace here tonight!

Cognac Black drops down and attempts to pin Spitta Andretti. The drive dives down to the canvas and begins to count

-1-

-2…

Jinx suddenly comes crashing down on Cognac Black’s exposed back, driving his elbow into Cognac Black’s exposed kidneys

Rick- Jinx manages to break up that pinfall attempt

Matt- And this match rolls on!

Jinx stomps down on Cognac Black a few times. Jinx then leans down and drags Cognac Black up to his feet. Jinx Irish whips Cognac Black to the ring ropes. Cognac Black hits the ropes on the far side of the ring and comes running back towards Jinx. As soon as he gets close enough, Cognac Black drops down and slides in between Jinx’s legs. Cognac Black immediately leaps to his feet behind Jinx, grabs Jinx by the shoulders, and leaps into the air. Cognac Black falls down to the canvas, landing on his back, driving both his knees into Jinx’s back.

Rick- Nasty move there by Cognac Black

Matt- And another pin fall attempt!

Cognac Black drops down and attempts to pin Jinx

-1-

Jinx immediately kicks out

Rick- Only one

Matt- Jinx isn’t gonna lie down and die just yet!

Cognac Black climbs to his feet, leans down, and drags Jinx up to a vertical basis. Cognac Black kicks Jinx in the gut, doubling Jinx over. Cognac Black then grabs Jinx and lifts Jinx vertically in the stalling suplex position. Cognac Black holds Jinx vertical for a few moments, showing off his strength

Rick- What strength on display by Cognac Black

Matt- I think he’s showing off for the honeys!

All of a sudden, Cognac Black falters, ever so slightly…which is just enough for Jinx to be able to shift his weight. Jinx falls down to the canvas, landing on his feet beside Cognac Black. Jinx kicks Cognac Black in the gut, forcing Cognac Black to releases the hold. Jinx then grabs Cognac Black’s neck and drives Cognac Black down to the canvas with a vicious DDT

Rick- Cognac showing off just a little too much

Matt- And it cost him

Jinx quickly gets to his feet and runs to the ropes. At the same time, Spitta Andretti slowly begins to stand up. Jinx hits the ropes on the far side of the ring and comes running back at Spitta Andretti. As soon as he gets close enough, Jinx leaps into the air and nails Spitta Andretti with a crossbody block. Instead of staying down, however, Jinx immediately rolls through the move and leaps to his feet. Jinx turns around and notices Cognac Black beginning to stand up. Jinx rushes in and delivers a flurry of rights and lefts to Cognac Black

Rick- Jinx showing some deadly striking skill

Matt- He’s got those educated hands alright!

Jinx suddenly kicks Cognac Black in the gut, doubling Cognac Black over. Jinx then grabs Cognac Black and Irish whips Cognac Black to the ropes on the far side of the ring. Cognac Black hits the ropes and comes running back towards Jinx. As soon as Cognac Black gets close enough, Jinx reaches out and grabs Cognac Black. Jinx spins Cognac Black around and nails Cognac Black with a tilt a whirl backbreaker. However, instead of letting Cognac Black fall to the canvas, Jinx positions his arm around Cognac Black’s throat, spins around, and nails Cognac Black with a complete shot

Rick- Beautiful combination right there by Jinx

Matt- tilt a whirl backbreaker into the complete shot…amazing moves!

Jinx drops down and hooks Cognac Black’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3…

Just as the ref’s hand is about to hit the canvas, Cognac Black kicks out

Rick- So close!

Matt- And yet so far!

Jinx gets to his feet and begins to argue with the referee, slapping his own hands three times in quick succession

Rick- I think Jinx is a bit unhappy with the ref’s ability to count there

Matt- Jinx needs to stay focused on the task at hand, Rick. We saw what happened when Cognac Black took his eye off the ball…it nearly cost him this match up!

Jinx eventually stops arguing with the referee and turns his attention back to Cognac Black. Jinx walks over to Cognac Black and leans down, attempting to drag Cognac Black up to his feet. However, Cognac Black suddenly reaches up, grabs Jinx, and pulls Jinx down to the canvas, executing a small package pinning attempt

-1-

-2-

-3…

Jinx manages to break free at the last second

Rick- Cognac caught Jinx off guard!

Matt- See what I mean about keeping your head in the game?!

Both Cognac Black and Jinx manage to fight to their feet at the same time. Cognac Black and Jinx lock up, both men pushing back and forth to gain the upper hand. Cognac Black suddenly reaches out and grabs Jinx, locking Jinx in a standing side headlock. Cognac Black cranks the hold a few times before shooting Jinx off to the ropes. Jinx hits the ropes but, instead of running back at Cognac Black, Jinx wraps his arms around the top ropes, effectively stopping himself from bouncing back at Cognac Black.

Cognac Black turns and sees Jinx holding himself on the top rope and immediately runs at Jinx, looking to clothesline Jinx over the top rope. However, at the last second, Jinx grabs the top rope and drops down, causing Cognac Black to topple out of the ring and land roughly outside the ring

Rick- That was a nasty spill

Matt- Cognac Black looks like he might’ve injured his ankle there

The ref walks over to the ropes and leans out between the second and top rope, trying to get Cognac Black’s attention. Meanwhile, Jinx manages to crawl past the ref and makes his way over to the doll like object he carried down to the ring

Rick- I didn’t say anything earlier but now I kind of have to…what the fuck is that thing Jinx has?

Matt- It looks like a…like a doll I guess? I don’t know there is something off about it though…

Jinx turns and sees Spitta Andretti slowly getting to his feet. Jinx waits for Spitta Andretti to regain a vertical basis before Jinx charges in and drills Spitta Andretti with the crowbar, disguised as a doll

Rick- THAT’S A FUCKING CROWBAR!

Matt- A CROWBAR DRESSED AS A DOLL?! THAT’S AWESOME!

Spitta Andretti collapses down to the canvas in a heap. Meanwhile, Jinx quickly tosses the crowbar doll aside, leans down, and grabs Spitta Andretti. Jinx then lifts Spitta Andretti up in the suplex position, holding Spitta Andretti vertical for a moment, before bringing Spitta Andretti down and nailing Spitta Andretti with a piledriver

Rick- The Last Laugh!

Matt- Jinx is sure laughing now!

Jinx screams at the ref, who immediately turns around and sees Jinx covering Spitta Andretti. The ref runs over and begins to count as Jinx hooks Spitta Andretti’s legs

-1-

-2-

-3-

Cognac Black tries to get into the ring and grab the ref to break up the pinfall attempt but the ref’s hand hits the canvas the third and final time. The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Jinx!

Jinx gets to his feet, a crazy smile dancing about his features. Cognac Black walks over to Jinx and the two men go toe to toe in the center of the ring

Rick- Uh oh…

Matt- Cognac Black clearly not going to take this one lying down

Cognac Black says something to Jinx, who laughs wildly. Jinx then slowly takes a few steps backwards, never breaking eye contact with Cognac Black. Jinx slowly ducks out of the ring as Cognac Black pounds his chest, staring coldly at Jinx

Rick- I don’t think we’ve seen the last of this Cognac Black/Jinx feud

Matt- I certainly hope not!

The camera focuses in on Jinx for a moment, who has an insane grin on his face, before slowly fading to commercial

Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age Lebron%2Bjames%2Bmasshole%2Bsports%2Bgame%2B3

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars

Rick- Welcome back folks and boy oh boy do we have a treat for you here tonight

Matt- That’s right, Rick. The lovely ladies of IWF’s budding Women’s Division are about to go to war live, next!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring. In the corner turnbuckle, Rachel Ledesma is seen stretching out, preparing for the upcoming match

Heather Thompson- The following match is a triple threat match and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…Already in the ring…From Calgary, Alberta, Canada…Weighing in at 109 Pounds… Rachel Ledesma!

Rachel Ledesma takes a few steps out of the corner turnbuckle and waves to the fans

Rick- Rachel Ledesma making her IWF debut tonight

Matt- She certainly picked a hell of a match to debut in, though

Heather Thompson- Introducing next…

Bad Girlfriend' by Theory of a Deadman begins to play over the PA system of the arena as the room is filled with hot pink and lime green lights. Kadri Ilves appears backstage smiling and waving to the fans. She stops at the top of the ramp and sticks her left leg out to the side and raises her arms above her head while sticking her pointer fingers up in the air. She then lowers her arms to her side and twirls around with her leg still stuck out to the side. She smiles as she makes her way down the ramp. She heads to the one side and slaps the hands of a few fans and then goes to the other side and does the same. When she reaches the end, she heads off to the left side and high fives a few fans before hopping up onto the ring apron, leaving her right leg hanging down.

Heather Thompson- From Tallinn, Estonia…Weighing in at 121 Pounds…Kadri Ilves!

Rick- And here comes the former #1 Contender to the Queen of Wrestling title

Matt- Kadri has had a run of bad luck recently but she’s due for a bounce back!

Rick- Although with James Shark around, who knows how much “bouncing” she’s going to be doing Trollface.jpg

She then brings it up and goes into the splits before using the ropes to pull herself up. She steps into the ring through the top and middle ropes. She heads to the nearest turnbuckle and hops onto the middle one, raising her hands to her sides and having her thumbs, pointer fingers and pinkies sticking out. She then hops down and goes to the turnbuckle on the opposite side and repeats this. She then hops down and goes back to the center of the ring and repeats the pose from the stage. When she is finished, she heads to the turnbuckle to await the beginning of her match.

Heather Thompson- And the final opponent…

"Maneater" starts up and dark red lights come together to form one large circle at the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd begins booing as Ruby steps out from the back, a seductive smirk on her face as she looks around at the crowd. Once she spots a couple, she walks down the ramp and towards the couple, grabbing the guy and giving him a large kiss, wiping her mouth when she's done. Before she walks off, she gives the guy a wink and waves at the guy's woman.

Heather Thompson- From Montreal, Quebec, Canada…Weighing in at 119 Pounds…Ruby Winters!

Rick- The First Lady of Natural Law making her way down to the ring in seductive style

Matt- Damn…I was going to say sultry style…YOU BEAT ME TO IT!

Rick- I think we can both agree…Ruby Winters is a smokeshow

Matt- Agreed…not to mention that now, since she’s running with Natural Law, she’s a million times more dangerous than her looks would lead you to believe!

She continues her way down the ramp, the dark red lights following her, and she slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Once in the ring, Ruby stands in the center of the ring and winks at the camera before giving a seductive smirk and going over to a corner of the ring to wait for the match start. The ref looks at all three women and nods before calling for the bell

Ruby Winters [vs] Rachel Ledesma [vs] Kadri Ilves

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Ruby Winters immediately sprints across the ring and, as soon as she gets close enough, Ruby Winters leaps into the air and connects a spinning heel kick that catches Kadri Ilves full in the face. Ruby Winters quickly rolls up to her feet and sees Rachel Ledesma, who is closing in fast. Ruby Winters ducks underneath Rachel Ledesma’s clothesline attempt and quickly sweeps Rachel Ledesma’s legs out from underneath her. Ruby Winters then leaps into the air and connects a standing moonsault leg drop across the throat of Rachel Ledesma

Rick- Ruby Winters is on FIRE!

Matt- And we’re not just talking about her looks!

Ruby Winters drops down and looks like she is going to pin Rachel Ledesma but, just as Ruby Winters is about to hook Rachel Ledesma’s leg, Ruby Winters smiles wickedly and shakes her head

Ruby Winters
Not yet

Rick- What did she say?

Matt- I think she said “Not yet”

Ruby Winters climbs to her feet, reaches down, and drags Rachel Ledesma up to her feet. Ruby Winters kicks Rachel Ledesma in the gut, doubling Rachel Ledesma over. Ruby Winters then grans Rachel Ledesma and nails Rachel Ledesma with a Twist of Fate.

Rick- Nasty move

Matt- Ruby Winters sending a loud and clear message…she is NOT to be fucked with!

Ruby Winters climbs to her feet and sees Kadri Ilves, who is beginning to pull herself up to a vertical basis. Ruby Winters quickly runs over to Kadri Ilves and, when she gets close enough, Ruby Winters dives down and delivers a nasty chopblock to the back of Kadri Ilves’ knees

Rick- Did you see that?

Matt- Ruby might’ve just snapped Kadri Ilves’ knee!

Ruby Winters quickly gets to her feet just as Kadri Ilves falls down to one knee. Ruby Winters then takes a half a step back measures Kadri Ilves, and then delivers a vicious kick that connects flush with the side of Kadri Ilves’ skull

Rick- Beauty Sleep!

Matt- and Ruby isn’t done yet!

Ruby Winters quickly gets to her feet and sees that Rachel Ledesma is trying to regain her footing as well. Ruby Winters smirks as she waits for Rachel Ledesma to regain a vertical basis. As soon as Rachel Ledesma manages to get to her feet, Rachel Ledesma slowly turns around…and immediately is driven back down to the canvas by yet another vicious kick by Ruby Winters

Rick- And Ruby Winters makes sure that Rachel Ledesma gets some Beauty Sleep as well!

Matt- Ruby Winters is on a fucking TEAR here tonight!

Ruby Winters’ smirk widens as she walks over to Rachel Ledesma and places her boot on Rachel Ledesma’s chest. The ref drops down and quickly counts

-1-
-2-
-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Ruby Winters!

Ruby Winters allows the ref to hold her hand up in victory as she tosses her hair and winks at the camera

Rick- Ruby Winters is certainly deadly and beautiful

Matt- She’s got the full package that’s for damn sure…Anna Stone better watch out…

The camera focuses in on Ruby Winters for a moment before the show cuts to commercial

Jinx’s dog would like to know

Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age 32986-batman-dark-knight-the-joker-pet-costume

Y SO SRS?!

The show comes back from commercial to show the stage of the Battle Grounds set. A ton of dirt is stacked by the stage area. Unlike Isolation, there is no high rise ramp and close to 10 foot high stage for Battle Grounds this week. Located dead center of the pile of dirt, is a closed coffin, with colorful flowers and wreaths. A huge picture of Death-Angel, Syco-Angel and Nightmare. Choir and the organist is also seen, with the priest standing by. Slow, sad, depressing music is being played, when suddenly "Bad Boy" by IWF Productions begins to play. The lights goes out as a spotlight, flickering back and fort between, blue, red, green, yellow and purple colors shines on the stage area as Marcus Silverstone (wearing his new Bad Boy t-shirt, a black suit jacket over his white t-shirt and blue jeans), along with Nancy Cruz make their way out on stage. They are welcomed with a stack of boos from the sold out Madison Square Garden. Marcus and Nancy takes a seat close to the grave site as the lights return to normal and his theme music fades quickly.

Priest
We are gathered here on this sad, but joyful day to remember the man that is known for his numberous names, characters and legacy in the world of professional wrestling. Death-Angel, Syco-Angel and even Nightmare, he called himself and although his actions took right after his evil, twisted diabolical names, even a man like him could be forgiven by our Saviour, the Almighty God.

Since the ceremony have started, the crowd has yet to let up with their boos and "Marcus Sucks" chants.

Priest
If there is anybody that want to say a word or two, for our dear friend who rest peacefully today.

As The Bad Boy stands up, the boos from the New York crowd grows even more as Marcus buttons his jacket. He walks up to the priest, nods his head showing some respect towards the priest and takes the microphone from the priest.

Matt - I'm surprised that bastard showed some respect to the priest.

Rick - A bad boy is exactly what Marcus is, he has absolutely no respect for others.

Marcus Silverstone
There is a few words I need to get off my chest, I would like to share it with all of you people, if you people could just shut up for a minute.

The boos get louder, but this does not bother a very calm and cool Marcus Silverstone.

Marcus Silverstone
Death-Angel, Syco, Nightmare, whatever the hell he call himself and believe who he was, was a legend. He was a legend, a perferomer, a Hall of Famer. Extremely unique individual, although his 800 pound ass was a clear indication of what's wrong with this country today. Too much burgers, donuts, pancakes, milk shakes, pizza.......sodas. As unique the so called Last Outlaw was, he was just like so many of you. .....You know it's sad to see him go the way he did, shit happens......that is life. One moment you're there and in a blink of an eye, you are gone.

Marcus pause as he listens to the crowd, trying to make out what they are now chanting

"Asshole!"
"Asshole!"
"Asshole!"

Marcus Silverstone
Death-Angel is nine feet under, food for the maggots, because he thought he had my number. My actions at Isolation, was not because of my affiliation with Natural Law, it was because, it was the right thing to do. Death-Angel lived pass his time in this business and it took somebody with balls bigger than The United States Marines, to pull that plug.

The crowd erupts with boos.

Rick - I don't believe what I am hearing.

Matt - The crowd is right Rick, Marcus is an asshole.

Marcus Silverstone
No longer are we going to see, the two, three, four, maybe even five faces of this. And for this I say instead of wheeping, instead of being bitter and crying and holding it in. Be happy! Be joyful! This is the final farewell!

Nancy gets up and she grabs something out of a bag that is covered by a silk black cloth. Marcus unwraps it and reveals Syco's mask! He puts his hand in his jeans pocket and pulls out a lighter. He lights the mask on fire as the crowd begins to boo once again and he rests it on the coffin as the choir begins to sing "Amazing Grace"! Marcus shakes the priest hand, as the priest steps away from the grave site as the coffin begins to lower. This is when Marcus gets even closer to the coffin that is being lowered, he looks down at the coffin and shakes his head as he signals to Nancy to hand him the microphone.

Marcus Silverstone
First of all Death-Angel, I apologize for my.....uh fashion. But I tried with the jacket, hope you like it and hope you forgive me. Also to help you forgive me, I want to toast to you. One final toast, before I leave.

Rick - Final toast are you kidding me?

Matt - Hey wait a minute!

Rick - What in God's name is he doing?

Marcus unzips his jean pants, pulls out his dick and begins to urinate down on the grave, down the hole the coffin has been lowered.

Matt - Is there any line this jackass won't cross.

Rick - Never, have I seen anything like this and that says a lot, because I've seen a whole lot of sick twisted shit, but this.....this beats them all.

Marcus puts his penis back in zips the pants as he grabs the microphone.

Marcus Silverstone
Hope you enjoy!

He smiles and waves at the booing crowd as he slowly steps away from the grave site when "Sugar" by Flo Rida begins to play. Both Nancy and Marcus looks confused as the crowd looks on to see what's going on. A young beauty makes her way out with a microphone. She walks up to Nancy, who is asking her "What are you doing here?" off the microphone. Marcus stands behind his manager/girlfriend Nancy Cruz as the young lady simple looks at the two and shakes her head.

Young Lady
You two should be a shame of yourselves!

The crowd cheers as Nancy grabs the microphone from her boyfriend/client.

Nancy Cruz
Tiffany, you....you're not suppose to be here. What the hell are you doing?

Tiffany
Mom.....

Rick - That's her daughter?!

Matt - Damn she looks fucking hot!

Tiffany
I'm sorry I did not give you a heads up, but I need to be here tonight. You see mom.....you do remember when I was talking to you on the phone a few weeks ago, before your boyfriend rudely interrupted our good conversation, that I said that I have acquired a Agent Contract with Insurgency Wrestling Federation. Well mom, the this sham of a funeral you are holding, it's for my client.

The crowd erupts with cheers Nancy looks shock as Marcus simply steps back and puts both hands on his head.

Tiffany
So you see why I just had to be hear tonight. But I just want to let Marcus know that......there is absolutely......no grave that can keep my client down.

The crowd cheers grow even louder.

Tiffany
Not even this phony grave you got here. See you two around, I think we'll be seeing a lot more of each other.

Tiffany smiles as she walks away, Nancy looks at Marcus who is furious and grabs the microphone from Nancy.

Marcus Silverstone
You listen you bitch! Tiffany, I'm talking to......

BOOM! A loud explosion is heard as the ignites on fire. The flames shoots out from the hole that the coffin was lowered into, before Marcus urinated on it. The lights dim into a blue lighting, as Marcus and Nancy stares at the huge flames that continues to burn on the grave site.

Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age   Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:17 pm

The show returns to Natural Law backstage. Ruby, Darren, Claude, Marcus, and Beno all stomping down on someone, kicking them into the concrete. The camera pans down to show Ashten Cross, trying to defend himself from the onslaught.

Beno
You thought you could take on Natural Law?

Beno stomps down on Ashten’s ankle.

???
What the FUCK are you doing?

Chad storms on screen, and the members of Natural Law part immediately. Chad squats down next to Ashten.

Chad Mason
You’re the one who attacked Claude earlier tonight, aren’t you?

Chad stands as Ashten slowly gets to his feet, wiping blood from his lip.

Beno
We found this guy-

Chad holds his hand up, silencing Beno for a moment.

Chad Mason
You really fucked Olso up good, didn’t you? Ashten, right?

Ashten says nothing, staring at Chad.

Chad Mason
You think you’re a tough guy, picking apart a man after his match? Trying to take him out of action? Trying to destroy one of my guys?

Ashten remains silent. Without warning, Chad turns on his heel, and spears Claude Olso to the ground. Claude groans, clutching his gut. Chad gets to his feet, staring at Claude, while the rest of Natural Law stares in surprise. Chad turns back to Ashten Cross, and extends his hand, which Ashten shakes.

Chad Mason
Welcome to Natural Law.

The scene cuts back to ringside.

Rick - Damn…

Matt - Claude is out, Ashten is in…and Natural Law just keeps getting stronger.

Rick - It’s scary, that’s for sure.

Matt - And now, we’re about to see a member in action. Beno, looking for his chance to get into the Full Throttle Title picture.

The camera goes to the ring, where Tom Sykes waits in the ring.

Heather Thompson - The following is a triple threat match, and it is a Full Throttle Championship Qualifier! Introducing at this time…from Huddersfield, England, weighing 220 pounds…TOM SYKES!

Rick - Tom Sykes has been on a bit of a tear recently…can he get a shot at the Full Throttle Title?

Matt - It should be a good battle, for sure.

The sound of a gunshot is heard as the beginning part of That Handsome Devil's "Rob the Prez-O-Dent play on the loud speakers.

"A four score and seven beers ago hehheh."

As the music picks up, Duke Dice enters the arena wearing his trademark fedora hat and athlete gear. He enters the ring in a cheerful manner before removing his black jacket and hat and hands them to the reff who takes them away. He then stands in the ring waiting for his match.

Heather Thompson - And the opponent…from San Diego, California, weighing tonight at 215 pounds…DUKE DICE!

Matt - The Gambler himself.

Rick - It was a gamble hiring this guy, I’ll tell you that…

The lights dim as My time blares throughout the arena. Beno walks onto the stage. He poses for a moment as red and gold pyros shoot off. He cocks a smirk as he begins walking to the ring. He slides into the ring and ascends the turnbuckle with arms held high.

Heather Thompson - And the final entrant…from Gwinn, Michigan, weighing 264 pounds…BENO!

Rick - One of Chad Mason’s soldiers. We’ve seen the raw power of Beno before…now we see if he can keep it up in the ring.

Matt - I say he fucks it up.

Full Throttle Qualifier
Tom Sykes [vs] Duke Dice [vs] Beno

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Beno and Tom Sykes stare across the ring at each other. They move in, tying up. Beno immediately forces Tom into the corner, and begins choking him out. Duke Dice runs up behind Beno, smashing his forearm into Beno’s spine. Beno turns around, as though he didn’t even feel the blow. Duke steps backwards. Beno lifts his boot, driving it into the face of Duke Dice, taking him to the mat. Beno plants his boot on Duke’s throat, crushing it into the canvas. Duke wrenches at his neck, gasping for breath. Tom tackles Beno from behind, causing Beno to stumble away. Beno and Tom tie up again. Beno tries to force Tom back into the corner, but Tom drops to the mat, taking him down with a drop toehold. Beno holds his jaw as it smacks against the mat.

Rick - Beno dominating the early matchup.

Matt - Tom is putting up a good fight though.

Rick - And then there’s Duke…

Matt - Yeah…

Tom performs a standing moonsault, landing across Beno’s chest. He goes for a quick pin.

-1-

-2-

Beno powers out.

Rick - He sent Tom flying…

Beno gets to his feet. Duke Dice approaches cautiously, but Beno puts his hand on Duke’s chest, pushing him out of the way, and sending Duke tumbling across the ring. Beno grabs Tom by the throat, lifting him to his feet. Beno throws Tom into the corner and begins raining punches into Tom’s stomach and face. Tom tries to get his hands up to protect himself. The referee pulls Beno away, but Beno shoves the referee, then charges Tom in the corner. Sykes gets his knees up, driving them into Beno’s skull. Tom climbs to the top rope and leaps off, taking Beno down with a cross body.

Matt - Tom takes the big man of his feet!

Rick - But can he capitalize?

Tom goes for a second pin.

-1-

-2-

Duke manages to grab Tom’s ankles, pulling him off Beno and breaking the pin. Tom gets to his feet, facing Duke. He kicks Duke in the gut, then grabs his neck, taking him down with a big neck breaker. Tom goes for another pin.

-1-

-2-

This time, it’s Beno who grabs Tom from behind, lifting him off Duke.

Rick - Tom just trying to end the match as quickly as possible.

Matt - This match is to determine the second Full Throttle qualifier. Earlier in the night, we saw Jinx come out on top…next week, the other two will be decided. But who is going to win of these three men?

Beno lifts Tom over his head in a military press. Duke slowly gets to his feet. Beno throws Tom at Duke, and both men fall to the mat. Beno charges and begins stomping out Tom, kicking him out of the ring. Beno turns to face Duke, who slowly tries to get to a standing position. Beno grabs him by the neck, pulling him in. He lifts Duke high into the air before crushing him into the mat with a wicked Beno Bomb.

Rick - That’s gotta be it…

Matt - Tom is getting up, though…

Beno pins Duke.

-1-

-2-

Tom rolls into the ring and charges to break up the pin…

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner……BENO!

Rick - And with that, Beno is on his way to a Full Throttle Championship match!

Matt - Jason is the rightful champion!

Rick - Jason is nowhere to be found…so the title has been stripped.

Matt - Bullshit!

Beno raises his fists and heads up the ramp, smirking as he disappears behind the curtain. In the ring, Tom and Duke clear the ring, heading to the back, just as Sean Libby’s music hits.

La nuit du chasseur

Beats of music can be heard while lights flashes in green and purple. Pyro blasts on the stage as music still plays. When the music grows quiet as Sean Libby comes to the front of the stage.

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man
Beaten and broken and chased from the land
But I rise up above it, High up above it see?

Sean walks down the ramp looking at the fans smiling.

Rick - Well. Here comes a man who has been with IWF since say one. From teaming with Connor O'Shannon to becoming a High Impact Champion to being one of the most exiting wrestlers in IWF.

Heather Thomson - Ladies and Gentlemen, Please welcome, SEAN LIBBY!!

I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak
The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves
Rise up above it, High up above it see?

Sean makes his way to ringside and nods at the crowd and points his fingers to his sides as he does the ramp way bursts in flames.

Matt - Why does he have to retire though?!

Rick - Have you seen how bad his head has been getting hurt?

Pray to your god, open your heart
Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark!
Cover your eyes the devil's inside!

Sean walks on the steps and slowly walks into the ring.

One night of a hunter!
One day I will get revenge

Sean looks at the audience and looks down and smiles.

One night to remember...

"LIBBEH! LIBBEH! LIBBEH! LIBBEH!"

Sean pulls a specially made microphone out of his pocket.

Sean Libby
Well. I know that Imma miss those cheers.

The crowd cheers for Sean.

Sean Libby
You know its the most painful thing for me to leave cause, I this place is truly one of- No scratch that, THE best federation that I've ever been in!

Sean smiles and looks around and hears the crowd cheers louder.

Sean Libby
I mean, I'll admit, I'm not one to brag, but I am one of the best that has ever walked out of that curtain. Sure I've won only what, one title? Bah, Its never been about gold. Its been about the entertainment and the fun that I've been giving all of you!

Sean looks back down and smiles then back up.

Sean Libby
Now forgive me if I break the 4th wall or some shit like that, but I got a few words for certain few people. J-Hawk. I know your watching. You brought me here. Connor never did, but you did. And to be honest I can't thank you enough for it.

Tyson Rowle. I really don't know if your watching. But you know I never really liked you dude. You were a big brat. Hated teaming with ya. But good luck wherever the hell you are.

And finally something to say about the the world champion Steel Angel! Steel I brought you here bro, and I'm glad of how far we've both came. Sticking with our own life and going to the same places bro. Glad you came here. And I'll sure miss ya my friend.

A tear comes up on Sean's eyes and he wipes them away.

Sean Libby
I wish I never had to do this. But I have to my friends. I will miss you. I will miss IWF. I'll miss, Brandon, CC and Chuck for everything. And my friends this'll be the Irishman

Cheers erupt.

"IRISHMAN! IRISHMAN! IRISHMAN!"

Sean Libby
The Irishman Sean Libby! Here on BattleGrounds in front of all of you saying farewell and goodbye... To the greatest and best experience... Of my life.

Sean covers up in tears and raises his arms in the air with his original theme song playing.

All that is near us we must know
Could disappear anyday be careful
The main key to finding happiness
Lies nowhere else but in my soul!

Sean does a quick dance in the ring and suddenly does a Worm and jumps up raising his arms up with the cheers loud to echo the building. The show fades to commercial.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns to Marcus Silverstone waiting in the ring.

Rick - And we’re back live on Battle Grounds!

Matt - Great show so far…and it’s only going to get better!

Rick - We have a match in the High Impact division here. Two men, both trying to make their names known in IWF, and both seeking their chance to be the next man to fight Robbie Hart for the High Impact Title.

Heather Thompson - The following is a one-fall match! Introducing at this time…from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing 247 pounds…MARCUS SILVERSTONE!!

Rick - Marcus’s in-ring debut was supposed to happen last week at Isolation…but, well…you remember how that went.

Matt - Marcus spent the last month taking Death-Angel down after his matches, and at Isolation, he annihilated the monster before the match even began!

Rick - If you want to prove yourself a force in IWF, look no farther than Marcus Silverstone. Aligning himself with Natural Law, then single-handedly putting the largest athlete in IWF history, a Hall of Famer, on the shelf with an injury…this guy’s impressive.

Knock Knock Bitches

The lights shut off as Sssnakepit by Enter Shikari plays

Come and join the party leave anxieties behind
When the weight of all the world is pushing down.
Nah nah nah cut this tension mate it's too much.

Ah come on just open the door!

Ryan Apollos walks out on the stage and stops at the top of the ramp smiling. He then starts walking down to the ring.

Knocked off my feet by the backdraft
Brought back to earth
Oxygen clears my head
And i just gotta say
Oh you're not gonna believe this
You can't perceive this
This is like nothing you've seen before
But lucky for you
Yeh lucky for you
This is an open door

Apollos walks around the ring before climbing onto the ring apron.

When the weight of all the world is pushing down.
Down on your shoulders
When the weight of all the world is pushing down
Just push right back.

Apollos enters the ring and circles it before standing on the ring ropes facing the hard camera as the music fades.

Heather Thompson - And the opponent…from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, weighing 250 pounds…RYAN APOLLOS!!

Rick - Ryan finally won at Isolation, after weeks of trying hard, and failing to pick up a victory.

Matt - He’s got a hell of a challenge tonight.

Marcus Silverstone [vs] Ryan Apollos

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Marcus charges Apollos, taking him down with a stiff clothesline. Immediately, Marcus mounts Apollos, raining down punches as Ryan struggles to defend himself.

Rick - And already, Marcus all over Apollos!

Marcus rolls off Apollos, stalking him, demanding he stand. Apollos slowly gets to his hands and knees. Marcus steps forward, kicking him hard to the gut, and sending him rolling back to the mat. Marcus lifts Apollos, throwing him to the ropes. Apollos rebounds off, and races back. Marcus catches him, lifting him up and powering him to the mat with a wicked spinebuster. He lifts Apollos again. Apollos throws a desperation punch which connects with Marcus’s gut. Marcus steps back in surprise as Apollos gets to his feet. Marcus charges, driving his shoulder into Ryan’s gut, and driving him into the corner. He lifts Apollos to the top rope, climbing up after him. Marcus hooks both arms.

Matt - He’s got some bad intentions here…

Marcus throws Apollos over his shoulders, taking him down with a double underhook suplex. He stands, looking down at Apollos.

Rick - Straight domination…

Marcus drops down, locking Apollos in a guillotine choke. Apollos barely moves, fading almost immediately.

Matt - Apollos is done. He has to be.

The referee yells at Marcus to release the hold. Marcus tightens the choke, as Apollos fades. Eventually, the referee waves his hands, calling for the bell.

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner…MARCUS-

The referee yells something at Heather. Heather looks at him, then to Apollos, then back.

Heather Thompson - It has come to my attention that Ryan Apollos had his foot on the ropes…and therefore, the decision has been reversed. Your winner, as a result of a disqualification…RYAN APOLLOS!

Matt - Apollos wins again!

Rick - It’s a technicality…but it counts!

Marcus looks at the referee, and shoves him. The referee points at Ryan’s foot on the ropes. Marcus grits his teeth, and clotheslines the referee. He turns, facing Apollos. He slides out of the ring, grabbing a sledgehammer from beneath it. He slides back into the ring, waiting for Apollos to stand. Ryan slowly gets to his feet, only to be blasted full in the face with the hammer.

Matt - Shit…

Rick - Did you see Apollos’s head snap back from that shot?

Marcus locks the Guillotine back in, choking Apollos out in the center of the ring.

Matt - And there’s that sick hold again…

Apollos thrashes around for a moment, trying to escape. He slowly stops moving, his face turning a deep shade of red, then purple. Marcus releases the hold, staring down at Apollos. He smirks, and heads back up the ramp, watching as EMT’s rush the ring to aid Ryan.

Rick - That is a sick individual right there…

Matt - He may have taken Ryan Apollos out tonight…that’s the fifth victim of Natural Law, and the second for Marcus alone.

Rick - Somebody needs to stop this.

EMT’s tend to Ryan’s wounds as the show goes to commercial.

Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age   Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:35 am

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson-The following tag team match is set for one fall. Introducing first, weighing in at 120 pounds, from New York, New York: Karly Zedic.

Karly’s music plays and she walks out and gets in the ring.

Heather Thompson- And her partner…

The lights in the jarring anticipating arena, switch instantly to black. The voice of a woman creeps itself over the P.A. system...

"The poor stay poor, the rich get richer It's just so disproportionate"

The heavy rhythm of "Above the Law" by Bad Meets Evil takes the place of the Women's soft voice, as a highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen of the Jumbo Tron. The crowd motion in the crowd resembles that of a "wave"... as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way.

"Sometimes life seems so unfortunate ...
That's why I don't give a shit ...
The poor stay poor, the rich get richer ...
It's just so disproportionate ...
You don't know just what I go through ...
That's why I would rather show you ...
Just how far that I can take it ...
Every rule, I'm breakin' it ..."

A figure comes shooting up from the bottom of the stage, as "The Decepticon" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp, causing a huge hurl of boo's from the audience in attendance. The crowd stand in shock, trying desperatly to get a view of The son of a legend.

"Tear-able, but not rip-able, invincible, I hung invisible ...
Fuckin' mistletoe all over the world, I stuck my ass up under it ...
Now pucker up them lips and kiss it hoes ...
Here we go, Bad and Evil so you know how this'll go ...
The competition's miserable, we stomp them bitches this is no, joke ...
Goin' overboard like someone threw us off the boat, choke ...
Cough from all the smoke, I'm tryna stay on fire ...
So you know if I hate fucking water sprinklers, I don't love the hose ...
Someone let the cat out the bag, now it's time to stuff his face ...
Back in that bitch, smother that little motherfucker 'til it suffocates ...
You! had long enough of a wait ..."

Robbie Hart stands, still taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he stedily begins to make his way down the entrance ramp. Strutting himself with ozing confidence, Robbie does a slow spin for the IWF cameras to take his figure in, as the flash bulbs shine off the High Impact Championship.

"Could never be no damn wuss or pussy, never mushy, so you can't squish ...
Nowhere near a toosh, in fact if I jump out a bush ...
In a sneak attack's the only way I say I am-Bush ...
Outlandish, these words are weapons that I brandish ...
Stand-offish to hoes, keep your hands off this ...
Can't top it, so what the fuck would I sugarcoat it for?
Law? Fuck protocol, I'd holla at this ho, but now my throat is sore ..."

He pauses halfway down the aisle, as Blue and white trails of pyro blasts themselves into the rafters of the errupting arena. Robbie takes this time to pound his chest, boasting the boo's from the fans

Sliding into the ring, Robbie rushes himself to the corner of the ring, mounting the turnbuckle as he does so. He pulls the arm straps of his singlet from his shoulders with a forceful tug, before raising his hands holding up the High Impact Championship. Camera flashes light up the dark arena, as it is now hard to seperate the screams of his fans.

Heather Thompson- From Las Vegas NV... Weighing in at 173 Pounds... The Current IWF Unified High Impact Champion…Robbie Hart!

Rick- Well here comes the man who successfully defended his High Impact Championship against Cody Taylor in a BRUTAL Isolation Dome match at Isolation last week, Robbie Hart!

Matt- Robbie has still got to be confused and hurt by the actions of Loca Rocsi after the Isolation Dome match, though

Rick- Well Robbie needs to keep his head in the game because he can’t afford to overlook the challenge that he and Karly Zedic are facing here tonight

Robbie leaps from the turnbuckle, and now begins to circle the ring... looking to all parts of the rattling arena. A laugh of pleasantry escapes him, as he hits the ropes, loosening himself up.

Robbie now moves himself to the edge of the ring, where he begins to eye down his pray. Slithering through the ring like a snake, he stands in the center of the ring, as a single spotlight beams down onto his frame, spotlighting the The Pretty Boy

As the song fades out, it is replaced by a cheering crowd. The lights in the arena kick back on, as the smoke from Robbie's pyro clouds up the arena entrance, and ring. Robbie backs himself to the nearest corner of the ring, and leaning back, props his arms onto the ropes, and places a look of arrogance on his face with a sly smile towards his foe. The fans chant hard for him, but Robbie pays no mind, and moves his focus towards his opponent in the ring.

Rick—Fans I think this match is going to pose more questions than it answers. That man there has no clue what the hell has happened to his personal life in the last month. He’s had two violent matches with Cody Taylor, only for the woman he thought he was fighting for to turn around and break his heart…

Matt—…and his balls…

Rick—…in front of a global pay-per-view audience.

Heather Thompson-And their opponents, introducing first…From the magical land of fairies over the rainbow…Weighing in at 232 pounds…Hostyle Jones!

Hostyle’s music plays and he walks out to the ring and climbs in.

Heather Thompson- And his partner…

The arena lights lower to a dim light, and then a sudden purple hue begins to fill the arena. After that a strong female voice blasts over the PA. An eruption of pyro now goes off all across the stage as "How Many Licks" by Missy Elliott makes its way through the audience. Not long after, a slender figure known as Loca Rocsi comes through the curtain, head held high.

Heather Thompson- From Newark, New Jersey…Weighing in at 143 Pounds…Loca Rocsi!

Rick- Loca hasn’t really given a suitable explanation for her actions at Isolation, Matt

Matt- I guess she just wants to be single?!

Rick- You’d figure after Cody forced her to lose she and Robbie’s child that Loca and Robbie would want to try again or at least go to counseling together?!

Matt- Looks like that’s not going to be the case!

She now seductively walks down the ramp as she blows a few kisses, and smirks as the men of the crowed go wild, and the ladies boo and curse at her, She stops at the bottom of the ramp, just as the song drops the beat and Lil Kim begins moaning over the PA. Loca playfully tease everyone running her hand all over her body before she holds up her hand sending the fans in a boo storm. Loca then begins to slowly walk up the steel steps and across the ring apron while keeping a sultry smile on her face, grabs the ropes and does a slow backward roll into the ring, sticking her ass out, and giving it a little shake to get the crowed amped.

Loca then leans over the top rope on each side of the ring playfully sucking her finger before she turns her attention to her opponents. Robbie Hart storms across the ring and gets in her face. Loca wastes no time drawing back her hand and slapping him in the face. One of those echoing slaps that makes you wince when you hear it. Robbie tries to grab Loca by the hair and flip her into the ring, but Hostyle catches him with a back-stabber. All at once the lights come back on and the ref calls for the bell

Mixed Tag Match
Robbie Hart & Karly Zedic [vs] Hostyle Jones & Loca Rocsi

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Hostyle Jones immediately drops down and covers Robbie Hart. The ref throws himself to the canvas and begins to count

Rick—Holy shit, that might do it.

-1-

-2-

Robbie Hart manages to sneak his foot on top of the rope, forcing the ref to stop counting

Rick—Robbie needs to forget all about the bad blood he’s carrying for Loca and focus on this match, or it will be over quickly.

Hostyle stands up and turns around pumping his fists, until Loca Rosci screams at him and tells him to get back on Robbie Hart. He turns around and squares up behind Robbie as Robbie pulls himself up with the ropes. Hostyle slaps on a read waistlock locks his hands and does a sequence of two rolling German suplexes, and he ends with a bridging German suplex.

Rick- Pin attempt!

-1-

-2-

Robbie kicks out.

Rick- Only two!

Matt—I think Robbie is still conflicted from seeing Loca again, and Hostyle hitting that huge backstabber at the bell.

Hostyle beats Robbie to his feet and he whips Robbie into the wrong corner. Hostyle Jones backs up to about mid ring and gets a head of steam trying to hit a Stinger Splash, but Robbie dives out of the way. Hostyle bounces out of the corner and lands on his back a few feet away, holding his chest. Robbie takes off, moving as fast as he can across the ring, focused on Karly Zedic’s outstretched hand. Hostyle manages to grab Robbie Hart’s ankle and spins around, standing and keeping hold of Robbie Hart’s ankle. Robbie fakes and enziguri. When Hostyle ducks, Robbie puts his foot down and draws Hostyle Jones into him. He hooks Hostyle’s head and hits a massive DDT, spiking Hostyle Jones' skull into the canvas.

Rick—Big time DDT!

Matt—Both men need a tag. Who gets it first?

Robbie and Hostyle both start the long, slow, dying man in a desert crawl into their respective corners. Hostyle gets there a lot quicker than Robbie and manages to dive and tag Loca Rocsi in. Loca charges across the ring towards Robbie Hart. At the last second, Robbie springs to his feet and dives into his corner, slapping Karly Zedic’s outstretched hand.

Rick- Both men make the tag!

Matt- Chick fight!

Loca tries to hit the breaks, but she eats a slingshot cross-body from Karly. Karly rolls off Loca and gets to her feet first. She sizes Loca Rocsi up and waits on her to get up. Karly hits a picture perfect dropkick that staggers Loca all the way to the ropes. Karly gets to her feet, holding her arm up. She bounces off the far ropes, charging at Loca Rosci. Loca pulls the top rope down, trying to low bridge Karly Zedic, but Karly hops over the top rope and lands in a hand stand on the apron.

Rick—Impressive display of athleticism from Karly Zedic.

Loca stands and grabs Karly’s legs over the top rope. She lifts, spins, turns and brings her back into the ring with a modified electric chair drop.

Matt—That was impressive.

Rick—And painful for Karly Zedic.

Loca Rocsi pulls Karly Zedic to her feet and drags her across the ring, throwing her into the corner and putting on a standing foot choke. The ref checks in with the standing five count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Loca releases the hold at four and tags in Hostyle Jones. Hostyle steps through the ropes and lays a couple of knees into Karly’s mid-section, then brings her out with a bulldog. He flips her over and covers.

-1-

-2-

Robbie Hart suddenly comes flying out of no where and stomps on the back of Hostyle Jones’ skull, breaking up the pinfall attempt

Rick- Smart move by Robbie Hart

Matt- And this match rolls on

The ref gets in-between Karly and Robbie, escorting Robbie back to his corner. Meanwhile Hostyle Jones drags Karly up, whips her into the corner. Loca chokes her from behind, and Hostyle charges in with a few shoulders to the mid-section. Loca lets go by the time the ref turns around and tags in. Loca Rosci goes to work on Karly Zedic with a couple of elbows, then she climbs into the corner and lands a series of right hands that the crowd counts along

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

-8-

-9-

-10-

The ref finally gets Loca out of the corner and is yelling at her about working someone over on the ropes.

Rick- The referee having some words with Ms. Rocsi

Matt- He better be careful, Loca has shown what happens when people try to tell her what to do!

While the ref’s back is turned, Hostyle reaches over the top rope and lights Karly Zedic up with standing crossface punches until Karly slumps over. Loca pushes past the ref and lands several hard kicks into Karly Zedic’s stomach. Loca Rocsi leans in and sends drills Karly with a knee to the throat, keeping her knee on the back of Karly’s throat, pressing Karly’s neck into the ring ropes. The ref begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Loca Rocsi releases the hold just as the ref was about to reach a 5 count

Rick—Fast tags from Loca and Hostyle. They’re keeping Karly Zedic isolated here in this match.

Hostyle Jones steps back, grabbing Karly’s wrist. He pulls her to her feet and into a spinning powerslam. Hostyle waits on Karly to get to her feet. He slips in behind her, turns, and hooks up with a hangman’s neckbreaker. Hostyle sits up and waves his hands saying “IT’S OVER”. He rolls around into a lateral press.

-1-

-2-

Karly Zedic somehow manages to get her shoulder up

Matt—How did Karly Zedic get her shoulder up?

Rick—I don’t know.

Hostyle shakes his head and gets back to his feet; he stomps Karly as she rolls to the ropes. Once he has her there, he drags her up to her feet and goes to whip her across the ring, Karly plants her feet and reverses, sending Hostyle for the ride. When he comes back, she hits him with a high-leg kick that drops him. Karly rolls into a cover.

-1-

-2-

Hostyle Jones kicks out

Rick—Hostyle powers out of that cover.

Matt—Karly Zedic should make a tag here; she’s been in a long time and taken a lot of punishment.

Karly rolls off the failed cover and looks towards her corner, where Robbie Hart slaps the turnbuckle and his hand is shaking as he jumps up and down on the apron with it stuck out. Karly Zedic hops to her feet and sprints over to the corner, making the tag as Hostyle pursues in a vain effort to stop him.

Rick- Here comes Robbie Hart!

Matt- Robbie looks like he’s ready to rip someone’s head off!

Robbie comes in with the hot tag, leveling Hostyle Jones with a clothesline. Loca charges into the ring, but she and Robbie freeze as they come face to face. Hostyle tries to charge in while Robbie and Loca are face-to-face, but Robbie ducks and Hostyle bumps into Loca. They don’t come to blows, but it gives Robbie the opening to hook up a dragon suplex. He tries to hold Hostyle for the cover, but Loca breaks it up before the ref can get into position.

Rick- For some reason Robbie Hart and Loca Rocsi don’t exchange blows

Matt- They were going to have a child together, Rick. I don’t think that’s something you can just forget about and then end up beating the snot out of each other a few weeks later!

The official finds himself stuck sequestering Loca Rocsi from the ring while Robbie throws a couple of kicks into Hostyle’s side and then gets him to his feet. Hostyle throws a haymaker, but Robbie blocks it and counters. Hostyle throws another with the same result. Robbie follows his right hand up with several more and looks to finish with a big STO, but Hostyle ducks out of the way and catches him from behind, dropping him with a scorpion death drop. Hostyle snaps up to his feet and hits the far ropes.

Rick—Blind tag from Loca Rocsi.

Matt—I don’t think Hostyle even noticed.

Robbie ducks under Hostyle, pops up to his feet and catches him with a dropkick to the gut which drops Hostyle to his knees. Robbie stands and hooks him up for the Forget Me Not, turning to face the enemy corner. As he does, Loca leapfrogs Hostyle where Robbie has him trapped and hits the Only In Your Dreams.

Rick—What a move!

Matt—She got all of it!

As Loca hooks the legs, Hostyle sprints over to keep Karly Zedic from breaking up the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here are your winners…Loca Rocsi and Hostyle Jones!

Loca Rocsi climbs to her feet, a smirk on her face as she looks down at Robbie Hart

Rick- A big time win for Loca and Hostyle here tonight

Matt- This has got to be a tough time for the High Impact Champ…he clearly still feels something for Loca but Loca doesn’t seem to give a shit about Robbie!

Hostyle Jones and Loca Rocsi embrace as the camera focuses in on them for a moment before slowly fading to black

He’s coming….you have been warned…

The show comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following non-title match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first...

Watch your words
Or your words might drown you
And cure my wounds
And the light will blind you

Chad Mason steps from behind the curtain, staring at the ring. He's followed by Jennifer Young, who grabs his arm, and traces her finger down his chest. Chad smirks, and the two begin walking to the ring.

Heather Thompson- Being accompanied to the ring by Jennifer young...Representing Natural Law...Weighing in at 235 pounds...From New York City, New York...Chad Mason!

Rick- We're back from commercial and we're about to kick off what should be an amazing match between...oh fuck it i can't do it...

Matt- Do what?

Rick- Get excited...CHAD MASON...WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TURN OUT TO BE SUCH A DOUCHE?!

To truly see well
You must have faith
Oh the righteous they can't wait
A saving grace
That all we know
Let us pray
Let us hold on

Chad looks at the fans as he walks to the ramp, but ignores them, continuing his walk. He stops at the foot of the ramp, staring up at the ring. He takes a short running start, and slides on his stomach beneath the bottom rope. Jenny climbs to the apron, looking at Chad.

I can't breathe
I prefer to find a ceiling
To this hate of mine
I can't win
I can fight no more
I'm drowning
And I'm sick inside

Chad lifts Jennifer over the top rope, and she wraps her legs around him. Chad carries her to the center of the ring, and she drops down. She claps as Chad makes his way to the corner. He lifts his arms in the Lethal Imperative pose, then hops down, loosening up and getting ready for the match.

Heather Thompson: And his opponent...

[center]"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appering in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing a lone figure standing at the center. He is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. His long black hair flows in the air revealing his face as he stares at the crowd before him.

I am now an instrument of violence
I am a vessel of invincibility
I cannot leave this undecided
Stepping down to battle another day

Remember me for all time
This determination is a vital part of me
Surrender now or be counted
With the endless masses that I will defeat you.

Steel Angel jumps off the platform and bows before fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

Heather Thompson- From San Diego, California...Weighing in at 220 pounds...He is the reigning Insurgency Wrestling Federation World Heavyweight Champion...Steel Angel!

Rick- Steelio had himself a MASSIVE night at Isolation!

Matt- FUCKING RIGHT HE DID! Steelio won and defended the IWF World title, ALL IN ONE NIGHT!

Rick- But now Steel has his first real challenge here tonight against Chad Mason

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it.

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Broken down till your hope has died
Beat down 'til victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

I can't be told to compromise this
They'll never doubt the body lying at my feet
A most formidable reminder
They will speak my name for eternity.

I have no need of any guidance
I am a weapon, powerful beyond belief
Seen through the warrior's eyes
I never need to question how to defeat you.

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendence some of whom scream in delight. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" writtin in black latin like writting on the sides.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Broken down 'til your hope has died
Beat down till victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight.

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Chad Mason [vs.] Steel Angel

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Rick—There’s the bell, we’re getting this match underway.

Both men step out of their corners and meet in the middle of the ring. Chad and Steel are talking to one another until Chad makes the “I want the belt” gesture. Steel responds by slapping him in the face. Chad reels and rubs his cheek, and comes back with his own slap that knocks Steel Angel for a loop. Steel Angel shoves Chad. Chad comes back with a shove. Steel draws back and punches Chad in the mouth. Chad tries to answer, Steel blocks and hits another, and then a knee to the stomach that doubles over Chad. Chad shoves Steel back to the ropes, Steel spins around and shoves Chad into the corner. Chad ducks between the top and the middle ropes forcing the referee to intercede and stop Steel from pressing the advantage. Steel tries to reach over the ref, forcing the ref to block the way.

Chad Mason
Get him away from me! Do your job, ref!

Rick—Chad Mason seems unhappy with the effort from the referee.

Matt—He should worry more about his match with the IWF Champion.

The referee gets Steel Angel to back off, and Chad comes back into the ring, only to duck out when Steel approaches. Chad points at the referee and orders him to get Steel away from him.

Matt—Chad’s starting with the mind games early here.

Steel Angel tries to fight through the ref again, forcing the ref to escalate his stance into a more physical approach. As Steel is tangled with the referee, Chad rockets out of the corner and pokes him in the eyes. The referee turns to see what happened, only for Chad Mason to shove him aside and kick Steel Angel in the stomach. Then he grabs a handful of hair and tights and throws Steel Angel headfirst into the corner. Steel slips between the ropes and stops when he hits his shoulder hard.

Rick—Brutal move early on in this match.

Matt—That move will separate a shoulder, possibly even break a collarbone.

Chad steps in, grabs Steels tights, pulls him out and shoves him in again.

Rick—He has to be seriously hurt by now.

Matt—Who does Chad look like, right now?

Rick—Chuck Matthews. This is vintage Chuck, using the ring itself as a weapon.

Chad pulls Steel Angel out of the tangle of ropes and folds Steels arm behind him in a hammer lock. He rams Steel Angel shoulder first into the top turnbuckle hard then backs up across the ring. He charges in with a dropkick that smashes Steel’s injured shoulder into the turnbuckle again. Steel Angel screams in pain and slumps to his knees, holding the injured arm. Chad pulls Steel Angel back to his feet, folds his arm up behind him, and scoops him up, slamming Steel Angel onto his injured arm. Chad backs into the corner and pulls himself to sit in the top turnbuckle, he measures Steel and lines up a fist drop right into the injured shoulder once again. Chad hooks the leg and leans across Steel.

-1-

-2-

Steel Angel barely gets his shoulder up

Rick—Steel Angel gets the shoulder up.

Matt—Chad thought he had him that time. He’s done a number on Steel’s shoulder.

Chad gives the ref a disgusted look and floats over, leaning to put the pressure on Steel Angel’s hurt shoulder, but when he tries to hook the leg, Steel knees him in the face. Chad tries again and gets another knee that forces him off the champion. Steel Angel attempts to get to his feet, pushing up on his good arm. Chad charges in, but Steel cuts him off with an elbow to the face. Chad Stumbles back holding his mouth. Steel wastes no time going downstairs with a dropkick to the knee and then hops up to hit a spin kick right in Chad’s face. Steel pounces as Chad falls and covers.

-1-

-2-

Steel Angel kicks out again

Rick—Not even close!

Matt—Steel couldn’t hook the leg with his hurt arm, he might have had Chad if he did.

Rick—Chad Mason needs this match tonight. He wants to be IWF Champion, and besting the Champion could be the impetus he needs.

Chad shoves Steel off him, and both men try to get to their feet. Chad takes a big swing, Steel ducks under it, and catches Chad with a back Russian leg sweep. He springs up and hits a standing moonsault.

Rick—What impact! Cover!

Steel Angel drops down and covers

-1-

-2-

Chad Mason kicks out

Matt—Still not enough.

Rick—There’s another instance where if Steel could have hooked the leg, he might have had Chad.

Steel sits up frustrated. He shakes out his bad arm a few times and the pulls Chad to his feet. Steel hits a hard kick to the stomach and tries to cinch Chad up.

Rick—It looks like the World Champion is thinking powerbomb here.

Matt—With that arm?

Steel powers Chad up, in spite of his bad arm, but Chad teeters, shifting his weight on to Steel Angel’s bad shoulder. Steel stumbles over near the ropes and clumsily sets Chad on the ring apron. Chad immediately grabs Steel’s bad arm and jumps off the apron, wrenching it across the top rope with the full weight of his body. Steel crumples to his knees, holding the arm in pain once more.

Rick—Every time Chad gets in trouble, he goes back to that arm.

Chad grabs Steel Angel around the ankles and pulls him out of the ring. He gives him a chop across the chest, causing the fans to chant “WHOO”. He does it again, gets another “WHOO” and knees Steel in the mid-section. He grabs Steel by the back of the head and sends him towards the ring steps. Steel Leaps up to the top of the ring steps, turns and hits Chad with a suicide dive.

Rick—Both men down after that one.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

Steel gets to his feet and starts pulling Chad up.

-8-

Steel tosses Chad in the ring.

-9-

Steel rolls into the ring barely beating the count.

Rick—Just barely made it back.

Matt—I think Steel is hitting his stride now.

Steel stalks behind Chad Mason, waiting for him to get up. When he does, Steel slips in, locks up a full nelson and wrenches back, dropping Chad on his head with a dragon suplex. But he lets go as the ref gets into position to count, holding that shoulder once more.

Rick—Steel tried to bridge that dragon into a pin, but he didn’t have the strength in the arm.

Steel and Chad get to their feet at the same time. They tie up in the middle of the ring. Chad tries an arm drag on the bad arm, but Steel floats over and slaps on an abdominal stretch.

Matt—Aww what the hell?

The crowd starts to boo as the rest of Natural Law comes down to the ringside area.

Rick—Chad’s followers have come down here to cheer him on.

Matt—I somehow don’t think it’s that innocent.

Natural Law file down and around Chad’s corner. Steel keeps the hold locked in, but he looks at the assembled members of Natural Law, who just happen to be filed around behind him. Steel Whips his head over his shoulders, trying to keep eyes on all of the members of Natural Law. Steel loses enough focus that Chad gets the leverage to hip toss Steel over and dump him on his head.

Matt—There’s the first time Natural Law helps Chad Mason out.

Rick—All they did is come out to show solidarity for their leader.

Matt—Oh bullshit!

Rick—Hey, if Steel wants to stay World Champion he needs to tune this stuff out. Brandon MacDonald didn’t get caught up this kind of stuff. James Shark kept his eye on the ball.

While the commentary team has deliberated, Chad Mason has Steel in a seated position, and has a rear arm lock and is wrenching on it, using his knee in Steel’s back for extra leverage while Natural Law cheers him on. The ref checks in to see if Steel wants to give up. Even though he’s in a tremendous amount of pain, he shakes his head. Chad transitions to a rear chin lock, stands up and drives his knee into Steel’s back then he goes back to a modified arm lock, this time he wrenches the arm with one arm, and sinks the nails of his free hand into Steel Angel’s trapezius. Steel flails around with his free arm and screams in agony, but shakes his head vehemently when the ref asks if he wants to give up. Steel Angel starts slapping the mat in rhythm, and the crowd starts clapping with him faster and faster until Steel manages to get to his feet, dragging Chad with him. Steel drives an elbow home in Chad’s gut. And another, and another to break the hold. Steel turns into Chad giving him a series of forearms to the jaw and then locking up an arm wrench. Steels slips under the locked arm and slams a pulverizing series of rights into Chad Mason’s floating ribs. Chad tries to fight through the hold, but steel ducks behind him, locks his hands and takes Chad over with a huge release German suplex.

Rick—Steel angel still has some life in him.

Steel stands up, and dives onto Chad, hooking the near leg.

-1-

-2-

Marcus Silverstone quickly runs over and puts Chad Mason's foot on the bottom rope

Rick—NO! Marcus Silverstone put Chad’s foot on the ropes.

Matt—Dammit, Steel Angel had him.

Rick—This is such an important match for Chad Mason’s vision. If he loses here, he has no chance of getting into the title picture any time soon.

Steel shoots up and points right at Marcus Silverstone. Marcus holds his hands up as the referee talks to him. Marcus shakes his head and acts innocent.

Matt—Marcus Silverstone pretends he has no idea what the ref is asking about.

Rick—Steel Angel needs to focus on Chad Mason.

And as though he can hear Rick Christian, Steel Angel does just that. He gives Chad a couple of right hands and pulls him up. He shoves Chad’s head down, traps it between his legs, sinks the underhooks in and pulls Chad up, dropping him with a tiger bomb.

Rick—What a move!

Matt—Steel Angel covers…but Ruby Winters is on the ring apron.

Rick—The ref is distracted!

Matt—Look at her cans, who wouldn’t be?

Rick—Must you?

Matt—I’m just saying, this side of Lilith and Lilah, Ruby has one of the most impressive racks in the company.

Rick—Well, she’s doing her job, that’s for sure.

By the time Beno and Marcus help Ruby off the ring apron, Chad has countered Steel Angel’s leverage pin into a cross arm breaker.

Rick—Right back to work on the World Champion’s arm!

Chad sinks the hold in deep. Steel flops around like a fish on a line as Chad rotates Steel away from the ropes. The referee turns his back to Natural Law as he checks in on Steel Angel’s desire to continue. Very subtly, Beno reaches in and takes Chad’s free arm and pulls, adding leverage to the hold. He lets go before the referee catches him. When the ref turns back to Steel Angel who is trying to do anything he can to keep from tapping. He slaps the mat, he stomps his feet, he bits his free hand when he can’t reach the ropes. Beno takes Chad’s hand and leans to add leverage, causing more visible pain to Steel Angel. The ref glances over again, and Beno just barely lets go.

The referee stands up and look over at Natural Law in Chad’s corner. All of them to a man can’t seem to see anything wrong with what they’re doing. Dubiously, the referee turns back to Steel Angel. Beno reaches again, but this time the ref catches him. The ref moves over and kicks Beno and Chad’s hands apart and demands that Chad break the hold. Chad shakes his head. The ref counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Chad finally breaks the hold. He stands up and argues with the ref while Steel Angel crawls to a neutral corner and struggles to pull himself up. The ref points at the IWF logo on his shirt and warns Chad not to mess with him. Chad dusts the ref off and runs after Steel Angel in the corner. At the last second, Steel springs out and drives Chad face first into the second turnbuckle with a drop toe hold. Chad staggers to his feet, shaking his head. Steel hooks him up and runs into the corner, spinning around and hitting Heaven’s Wrath. Steel springs to his feet and Kicks chad out of the corner a few paces.

Rick—Steel Angel is back from the brink again, despite the fact that he’s down to one arm.

Matt—Steel Angel has shown some real toughness here tonight.

Steel Angel climbs to the top rope. Marcus Silverstone tries to jump up and do…something. Steel kicks him in the face and off the apron before we can find out what.

Steel holds his good arm up and jumps off.

Rick—FLIGHT OF THE ANGEL!!! HE NAILED IT!

-1-

-2-

-3…

Chad Mason barely kicks out

Matt—No, Chad Mason barely gets the shoulder up!

Rick—I think that’s the fourth time tonight where Steel could have won this match if he’d been able to grapevine Chad Mason’s leg, but he doesn’t have it in him with the number Chad has done on his arm.

The members of Natural Law start filing around the ring now, slapping the mat as Chad and Steel are both slow to get to their feet. The come together in the middle of the ring. Steel ducks under a discus clothesline and looks to be setting Chad up for something when Ruby Winters is back on the apron again.

Steel shoves Chad Mason towards her. Chad braces himself on the top rope, barely stopping himself from hitting her. Steel dropkicks him in the back and sends Chad crashing into Ruby, knocking her off the apron. The referee sticks his head out of the ring and checks on the beautiful young woman. Steel Angel stalks behind Chad and clubs him in the back with a clothesline. He helps Chad up and goes to whip him. Chad reverses and Steel plants his hands in the canvas and goes to hit his back handspring, but there’s Marcus Silverstone with a steel chair. Steel doesn’t handspring off the ropes so much as bounce off and skid along the canvas to land at Chad’s feet. Chad smirks and backs into his corner. He squats down and waves his hand for Steel to get up.

Rick—Here it comes…

Matt—Oh, not like this. Don’t let this son of a bitch get a title shot this way…

Steel climbs to his feet, staggering and punch drunk, he turns around and Chad nails him with a spear.

Rick—Hollywood Impact!

Matt—Mason Tackle…

Rick—Whatever. Steel is done. Here’s the cover

Chad Mason drops down and covers Steel Angel

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner and NEW #1 CONTENDER FOR THE IWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE...Chad Mason!

Rick—Chad’s done it! Chad Mason beat the IWF World Heavyweight Champion.

Matt—With a lot of help.

Rick—Nobody will care how he won, they’ll care that he won. This has to rocket him to the top of an uncertain title picture. James Shark, Cody Taylor, Corey Casey and Stygian are all unavailable for Ragnarok. Steel Angel didn’t have a challenger…I think he has one now!

Natural Law all enter the ring. Ruby Winters is miraculously better. Marcus Silverstone still has the chair he hit Steel with. Chad Mason has a mic.

Chad Mason
That’s two weeks in a row where Natural Law has left the IWF World Champion beaten and bloodied in the middle of the…actually guys, I don’t think he’s beaten or bloodied enough!

Chad drops the mic and directs traffic. Marcus Silverstone tosses him the chair. Then Marcus and Beno hold Steel Angel up, on his knees in a crucifix position. Chad takes the chair in hand and slaps Steel Angel in the face a few times to bring him around. Steel struggles against the men holding him, but chad just winds up and cracks him in the skull with the chair. He falls limp in the grasp on the men holding him. Chad orders them to pick him up again. When they do he slaps Steels face until he’s as close to lucid as he’s going to get, and blasts him in the face with the chair again, opening a gash that starts blood pouring down Steel Angel’s face. Chad orders Steel held up one last time, he steps back, gets a run at it and blasts him in the face once more with the steel chair. Marcus and Beno let the World Champ go, he falls flat on his face, blood pooling on the mat as Steel Angel just lies there.

Chad Mason
Now that’s two weeks in a row that Natural Law has left the IWF World Champion beaten and bloodied in the middle of the ring. You’re lucky you get to keep the belt this time. At Ragnarok, you won’t be so lucky.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age   Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:03 pm

The lights dim as the opening guitar of "Starless (Instrumental)-Crossfade" is played on the PA system. After a few seconds Dan walks out of the back at about the same time the first vocals are heard. The UCWA Television title can be seen around his waist. He stops and looks around. He then continues down the ramp. As soon as he steps into the ring the arena lights go back on. Dan stands in the middle of the ring stares down his opponent who is outside. Without breaking the stare he reaches around and starts to unstrap his title.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, introducing first…from Thousand Oaks California, weighing two hundred fifteen pounds, Dan Alexander!

Rick – Dan has his work cut out for him tonight, having to take on Corey inside Double Cage Horror.

Matt – He said the only reason he returned was to fight Corey. But I’m sure he planned to do that at full health. I guess we’ll see if he’s there or not.

Kill me with a beat

The sound of “Do You Call My Name?” by Ra roars out of the house speakers as a single light turns on at the top of the stage. The light is shining up from beneath the entrance stage, shining upwards, casting a single lone figure in a bright light. The figure is standing with his back to the ring and is wearing a black sleeveless hooded robe with the hood pulled up. On the back of the robe is “The Punisher” logo. As the guitar riff kicks in, fireworks erupt from under the stage on either side

Some people seem to think they always know what's best for you
Their little minds try to create a world to keep you still
The bolt is thrown, the cage is locked
You saw this, don't you lie
At first you cry and then you hate those people stole your will...

Do as you are told and maybe then they'll let you out
You might be dead and cold, you might be full of doubt
Don't try to escape cuz you don't have nowhere to go
If nothing is your fate... there's no scenario
No nothing

The figure slowly turns around and reaches up and takes down his hood, revealing the slightly smirking face of Corey Casey

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey begins to walk down the entrance ramp and toward the ring. He reaches out and slaps the outstretched hands of some of the fans on either side of the isle

Heather Thompson – And his opponent…from South Boston Massachusetts…weighing two hundred fifty pounds…currently undefeated in 13 matches inside Double Cage Horror…ladies and gentlemen, Corey Casey!

Rick – Corey looks as focused as I’ve ever seen him.

Matt – He’s always focused, especially when he’s fighting inside DCH. He knows it better than anyone in the world!

So you just sit there, stuck, afraid to risk reality
Afraid to cause yourself more pain, to face insanity
But nothing ventured, nothing gained
You see... your fear's your cage
You beg for help but you're alone, stuck in a helpless rage

(it's me.... I see, please... let me out I'm petrified)

Corey Casey hops up on the ring apron and ducks in between the second and third rope as he enters the ring. He then climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds his clenched fists straight out to either side

(C'mon)

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey hops down from the turnbuckle and stares across the ring. His smirk widens a bit as he stares confidently at his opponent...

Rick – I can’t wait for this one!

The cages begin to lower around both men in the ring. Corey Casey begins to evilly grin at Dan Alexander, who stares back into Corey Casey’s face, not backing down.

Matt – Neither man looks afraid right now

The referee waits for the cages to lower, before calling for the bell.

Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age Mainevent
Double Cage Horror
Corey Casey [vs] Dan Alexander

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey immediately runs at Dan Alexander and tries to clothesline him to the ground. Dan Alexander ducks out of the way as Corey Casey stops behind him. Dan Alexander dives and chops Corey Casey in the back of the knee, knocking him down to the mat.

Rick – Dan Alexander is quick to start the match off with a nice chop block right there.

Matt – He’s never been in a Double Cage Horror before, but he’s treating it like just another match. Good strategy…for now

Corey Casey quickly gets to his knees and shoves Dan Alexander away from him. Corey Casey stands up and grabs Dan Alexander by the throat. Corey Casey backs Dan Alexander into a corner, still holding Dan Alexander’s throat tightly. Corey Casey begins to punch Dan Alexander in the head with his free hand, as Dan Alexander desperately tries to escape the hold. Corey Casey continues to punch Dan Alexander in the face.

Rick – Corey has the deadly throat clutch tight and he’s pounding Dan’s face with his fist.

Matt – Corey’s really showing off his strength advantage of Dan right now

Dan Alexander suddenly kicks Corey Casey hard in the knee, causing Corey Casey to release the hold. Dan Alexander ducks under a right hook thrown by Corey Casey, and drives his knee into the gut of Corey Casey. Dan Alexander hooks the head of Corey Casey and drops him with a DDT.

Rick – Quick DDT by Dan there! He’s looking to take control

Matt – Easier said that done in a match with Corey. He’s nearly impossible to beat

Dan Alexander drops down and grabs the leg of Corey Casey, twisting it around underneath him. Dan Alexander begins to stomp on the back of Corey Casey’s leg. Dan Alexander quickly jumps and drops a knee to the back of Corey Casey’s leg.

Rick – Quick knee drop by Dan, he’s really taking it to Corey early on

Matt – How long until we see one of the cells come into play though?

Corey Casey rolls around as Dan Alexander drops down and mounts Corey Casey. Dan Alexander begins to drop elbows to the face of Corey Casey. Dan Alexander tries to spin around for an armbar, but Corey Casey rolls through and gets back to his feet. Dan Alexander also quickly scrambles to his feet.

Rick – Nice avoiding skills shown by Corey Casey right there

Matt – If Dan locks in that armbar in the middle of the ring, it’s all over.

Corey Casey runs and clotheslines Dan Alexander down to the mat. Corey Casey grabs Dan Alexander and picks him up to his feet, before whipping him hard into the steel cage surrounding the ring. Dan Alexander stumbles backwards as Corey Casey grabs him and picks him up onto his shoulder. Corey Casey runs and slams Dan Alexander backfirst into the steel cage. Corey Casey drops Dan Alexander, who rolls around on the mat holding his back.

Rick – And surprise, surprise, Corey Casey is the first one to utilize his surroundings in this match

Matt – It’s his 14th match inside of Double Cage Horror, he knows it like the back of his hand really.

Corey Casey begins to methodically stomp on the body and limbs of Dan Alexander. Corey Casey eventually jumps and drops a knee across the face of Dan Alexander. Corey Casey grabs Dan Alexander and picks him up, before picking him up onto his shoulder yet again. Corey Casey runs at the steel cage, but Dan Alexander pushes himself off of Corey Casey’s shoulder, lands behind Corey Casey and shoves him face-first into the steel cage.

Rick – But what a counter by Dan!

Matt – He sent Corey face first into that steel cage

Rick – But now he really needs to capitalize on it.

Matt – Agreed, this is a huge opportunity early on

Corey Casey bounces off of the cage and spins around, as Dan Alexander runs and takes him down with a flying forearm smash. Corey Casey drops to the mat as Dan Alexander punt kicks Corey Casey in the stomach.

Rick – Nice series of moves by Dan here, he’s giving Corey a run for his money.

Matt – He sure is, but he needs to do way more than this to keep Corey down

Corey Casey slowly gets to his feet as Dan Alexander waits for him to stand up. Dan Alexander hooks the head of Corey Casey and tries to drop him with a snap suplex. Corey Casey blocks it, and instead grabs Dan Alexander by the throat with one hand again. This time, Dan Alexander jumps up and wraps his legs around Corey Casey’s arm, dragging him down to the mat.

Rick – Dan’s going for that armbar again!

Matt – He can really get that locked in from basically anywhere. He’ll put himself in a risky position if it gives him a chance

Corey Casey holds on to his arm tightly, trying desperately to not allow Dan Alexander to lock in an armbar. Corey Casey eventually pulls his arm out of Dan Alexander’s grasp. Dan Alexander slowly stands up as Corey Casey holds onto his arm. Dan Alexander runs and springboards off of the bottom rope, twisting in the air and delivering a clothesline to Corey Casey, taking him off of his feet. Dan Alexander drops down and quickly hooks the leg of Corey Casey.

Rick – Huge springboard clothesline by Dan!

-1-

-2-

Corey Casey easily powers out and gets back to his feet.

Matt – Yeah it’ll take way more than that to keep Corey down and out

Dan Alexander runs and springboards off of the ropes again, trying to quickly deliver another clothesline, but Corey Casey catches him in midair and drives him down to the mat with a spinebuster.

Rick – What a reversal by Corey Casey! He caught Dan in midair and just planted him!

Matt – Dan will think twice about trying to hit that one again, that’s for sure

Corey Casey grabs Dan Alexander and lifts him into the air. Corey Casey runs and goes to throw Dan Alexander over his head and into the cage, but Dan Alexander manages to escape out the back. Corey Casey turns around and is hit with a spinning heel kick to the jaw by Dan Alexander, knocking him flat on his back. Dan Alexander walks over to Corey Casey and slowly begins to climb the cage.

Rick – Dan’s climbing up that cage, what’s he got in mind here?

Matt – Who knows, but it doesn’t look good for Corey, that’s for sure

Once Dan Alexander is near the top of the cage, he looks down at Corey Casey below him. Dan Alexander pushes himself off of the cage, and falls down towards Corey Casey, looking to land right on the chest of Corey Casey.

Rick – Dan’s going to hit the From Above, from up high on that steel wall!

Matt – If Corey doesn’t move, his organs are going to be crushed

Corey Casey manages to move out of the way at the last second, as Dan Alexander stomps the mat instead. Dan Alexander hops around in pain as Corey Casey slowly stands up. Corey Casey sees Dan Alexander near the cage door and runs towards him. Corey Casey jumps and spears Dan Alexander over the top rope and through the cage door. Both men tumble out onto the ring floor.

Rick – Antichrist Impact by Corey, right through the steel door!

Matt – Both men are on the outside now!

Corey Casey stands up and grins, as he looks around at all the weapons on the ground, and the cell beside him. Corey Casey grabs Dan Alexander by the head and begins rubbing his face into the cell wall, as Dan Alexander tries to fight out of it. After he finishes grinding the face of Dan Alexander, Corey Casey grabs Dan Alexander’s head with both hands and smashes it into the cell wall. Dan Alexander slumps to the ground.

Rick – This is where Corey excels, when he’s in that space between the steel wall and the cell

Matt – Dan is in for a world of hurt now!

Corey Casey walks around the rings and grabs a steel chair off of the ground. He walks over to Dan Alexander and waits for him to stand up. When he does, Corey Casey winds back with the chair and goes to swing it at Dan Alexander’s head. Dan Alexander ducks underneath it, and Corey Casey instead hits the cell wall, causing him to drop the chair in recoil.

Rick – Nice duck by Dan, Corey’s hands must be on fire right now

Matt – You ever swing a steel chair as hard as you can into a chain link fence? Because it hurts.

Dan Alexander picks up the steel chair and drives it into the stomach of Corey Casey, before grabbing the back of his head and smashing it onto the steel steps below him. Dan Alexander grabs the cage door and smashes it into the face of Corey Casey, causing him to begin to bleed as he falls back onto the ring floor. Dan Alexander walks over to him and quickly pins him, as the referee slides out of the steel cage and begins to make the count.

Rick – Dan just hook Corey to violent town! Going for the pin!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Matt – Shoulder up just in the nick of time by Corey!

Dan Alexander stands up and looks around. He flips open the ring apron cover and begins searching the ring for something. He pulls out a sledgehammer, and looks back at Corey Casey, who is slowly standing up. Dan Alexander runs and goes to smash the sledgehammer into Corey Casey’s head. Corey Casey suddenly ducks under the hammer and lifts Dan Alexander up in the air, using his forward momentum to send him into the cell wall behind them.

Rick – Corey sends Dan crashing into that cell wall going full speed

Matt – Did you see how hard his face hit that wall? Ouch

Corey Casey wipes the blood out of his eyes and face and stares at his bloody hand. Corey Casey smiles sadistically before grabbing the sledgehammer and driving it into the lower spine of Dan Alexander, who rolls around clutching his back. Corey Casey then walks over to the legs of Dan Alexander, and smashes the hammer into the ankle of Dan Alexander.

Rick – Holy shit, he could have just broken Dan’s ankle!

Matt – He might still. He’s got that sledgehammer, and knowing Corey, he’s going to keep using it!

Corey Casey throws the sledgehammer into the ring as he walks over to the ring steps and picks them up over his head. Corey Casey waits for Dan Alexander to stand up. Dan Alexander slowly pulls himself to his feet near the cell door. Corey Casey runs and smashes the steel steps into the head of Dan Alexander, sending him crashing through the cell door to the ground outside of the cell right beside the crowd barrier.

Rick – Steel steps to the head of Dan Alexander! Now he’s busted open!

Matt – And Dan went right through the cell door! Now both men are on the outside of the cell structure

Corey Casey throws the steel steps away and walks over to Dan Alexander, dropping down and pinning him. The referee begins to count.

Rick – Quick cover by Corey, will it be enough?!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Dan Alexander kicks out.

Matt – Not quite enough to keep him down

Corey Casey gets to his knees and begins to argue with the referee about the count. Dan Alexander suddenly kicks his legs up and grabs Corey Casey’s arm, locking in the armbar.

Rick – Armbar! Armbar! He’s got the armbar locked in tight!

Matt – Corey is in huge trouble here!

Corey Casey desperately tries to fight off the hold, but Dan Alexander is on the verge of snapping Corey Casey’s arm.

Rick – Dan’s about to snap his arm in half, he needs to get out of this right now

Matt – Well that’s easier said than done Rick, once Dan gets this fully locked in, Corey will have no choice

Corey Casey reaches up and grabs a soda from a fans hand. Corey Casey throws the drink in the face of Dan Alexander, causing him to release the hold. Corey Casey stands up and kicks Dan Alexander in the side. Corey Casey stomps on Dan Alexander repeatedly. Corey Casey walks back through the opening in the cell where the door used to be and grabs a steel chair.

Rick – Uh oh, Corey has that steel chair, and he’s got that look in his eyes

Matt – This doesn’t look good for Dan. I can’t believe Corey’s still got a working arm though

Corey Casey walks back to Dan Alexander and unfolds the chair. Corey Casey shoves Dan Alexander’s leg into the chair, and then folds it around his ankle. Corey Casey then stomps on the chair. Dan Alexander immediately sits up and grabs his ankle in pain. Corey Casey grabs Dan Alexander by the head and lifts him up. Corey Casey goes to hit a Purifier on Dan Alexander, but it’s blocked as Dan Alexander rolls overtop of Corey Casey and lands behind him.

Rick – Corey nearly got the Purifier there, nice counter by Dan

Matt – He’s one of the best counter-fighters in the entire IWF. It’s what he does.

Dan Alexander quickly picks up the steel chair as Corey Casey spins around. Dan Alexander cracks Corey Casey in the head with the chair. Corey Casey collapses backwards to the ground.

Rick – Huge chairshot to the head by Dan!

Matt – Corey Casey, meet concussion

Dan Alexander grabs Corey Casey’s arm and shoves it in between the folding chair. Dan Alexander throws it to the ground and begins to scale the cell. Dan Alexander climbs about halfway up the cell before pushing off of it again, looking to once again hit From Above.

Rick – If Dan hits the From Above from this height, Corey will probably explode all over this arena

Matt – And he doesn’t mean that in a sexual way, he means that Corey will literally burst open!

Corey Casey suddenly rolls out of the way yet again, as Dan Alexander’s legs buckle underneath him as he hits the ground. Both men lay on the ground for a few moments, as the referee looks at both of them.

Rick – Wow, Dan’s legs aren’t broken yet, that’s pretty incredible

Matt – I figured that they’d snap like twigs when he landed there

Corey Casey slowly begins to pull himself towards the cell, as Dan Alexander begins to pull himself towards the crowd barrier. Corey Casey slowly begins to climb up the cell as Dan Alexander gets to his feet. Dan Alexander sees Corey Casey climbing, and begins to follow him up the structure.

Rick – Oh god, they’re going to the top of the Cell. This is never a good idea

Matt – And yet, everytime there’s a Cell, they always go to the top.

Corey Casey reaches the top of the cell and begins to slowly get to his feet. Dan Alexander climbs on top as well and moves towards the center of the cell, away from any open ledge.

Rick – It would be funny if one of them just fell off

Matt – Not even because of their opponent, they just slipped and fell off

Corey Casey and Dan Alexander tie up in the middle of the cell. Dan Alexander tries to grab Corey Casey in a headlock, but Corey Casey counters and puts Dan Alexander in a headlock himself. Dan Alexander quickly drops down and grabs Corey Casey by the leg, and spins around behind him, tripping Corey Casey down to his knees. Corey Casey spins around and goes to mount Dan Alexander, who sneaks out from underneath Corey Casey, grabs his leg and trips Corey Casey face first into the cell roof.

Rick – What a series of mat wrestling put on display there

Matt – Mat wrestling? I think you mean top of cell wrestling!

Dan Alexander grabs the leg of Corey Casey and lifts it up, before smashing it into the cell. Corey Casey grabs his knee in pain as Dan Alexander drops down and quickly twists his body around and grabs onto Corey Casey’s arm.

Rick – Armbar!

Matt – Not again…

Rick – Corey better not let Dan lock this in

Matt – He won’t, just watch!

Corey Casey holds onto his right arm with his left arm, preventing Dan Alexander from full locking in the armbar. Corey Casey slowly gets to his feet as Dan Alexander desperately tries to free Corey Casey’s arm. Corey Casey suddenly brings Dan Alexander crashing down to the cell roof with a modified powerbomb. The cell dents a bit but does not break as Dan Alexander releases the hold.

Rick – Huge slam by Corey Casey, that’s one way to escape the armbar!

Matt – Yeah, Corey just using the brute strength method. Easy and effective

Corey Casey grabs Dan Alexander and picks him up. Corey Casey knees Dan Alexander in the stomach, before landing a massive uppercut to the jaw of Dan Alexander. Corey Casey quickly picks up Dan Alexander in vertical suplex position, before smashing him into the roof with a Purifier.

Rick – Holy shit, Purifier on the top of the cage!

Matt – Look out, the roof is going to fall!

The cell roof suddenly swings open, as one side of a section breaks off. Corey Casey quickly rolls onto another section of the roof. Dan Alexander falls down but somehow manages to hold onto the roof section that is still attached to the roof of the cell, but barely. Dan Alexander quickly manages to pull himself up along the dangling roof section and climbs back onto the roof of the cell, just before the section falls down to the ring.

Rick – Wow, Dan just climbed up that broken piece of roof, literally seconds before it fell back to the ring

Matt – He could have been seriously hurt if he fell from that high, he’s lucky he got back up

Dan Alexander stands up, just in time to see Corey Casey running towards him. Corey Casey dives and spears Dan Alexander, sending both men falling down the hole in the roof, hitting the steel cage surrounding the ring, bouncing off of it and landing in the middle of the ring on top of the roof section.

“HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT”

Rick – Guess he wasn’t so lucky

Matt – Holy balls that was crazy!

Neither man moves as the referee slides back into the ring. He begins to check on both men as the crowd continues to cheer. Neither man moves for a while, until eventually, Corey Casey begins to drag himself over to the ring ropes.

Rick – Finally! Corey Casey is getting to his feet!

Matt – He’s got this match in the bag now!

Suddenly, the ring floor across from Corey Casey breaks open. Something begins to climb out of it.

Rick – Holy fuck, it’s Stygian!

Matt – He just appeared from underneath the ring!

Stygian stands up and looks at Corey Casey, who has pulled himself up to his feet and is staring across the ring at Stygian, with rage taking over. Stygian stands in the middle of the ring and motions for Corey Casey to bring it on. Corey Casey runs towards Stygian, and is immediately met with a massive Spartan Kick, knocking him down to the mat.

Rick – Spartan Kick! Down goes Corey!

Matt – Wow, Stygian couldn’t wait I guess

Stygian picks up Corey Casey and lifts him over his own head. Stygian then drops Corey Casey and catches him with a spinebuster onto the mat.

Rick – And now a Baneblade!

Matt – Corey is done, all Dan has to do is pin him!

Stygian stands up and looks at the motionless Corey Casey, who is lying on his back in the middle of the ring. Dan Alexander slowly pulls himself to his feet, and sees Stygian, before looking and seeing Corey Casey flat on his back. Dan Alexander slowly begins to move towards Corey Casey, ready to go for a pin.

Rick – Here comes Dan, he’s going to steal the win!

Matt – Bye bye undefeated streak Corey!

Stygian suddenly runs and Spartan Kick’s Dan Alexander.

Rick - ….wut

Stygian picks up Dan Alexander and lifts him up over his head, before delivering yet another Baneblade, but this time to Dan Alexander. Stygian looks at both men lying motionless on their backs in the middle of the ring.

Matt – Stygian has taken out both men with the Baneblade

Rick – What in the world is he doing?

Stygian walks over to Corey Casey and drags him over to Dan Alexander. Stygian throws Corey Casey on top of Dan Alexander, before taking a few steps back. The referee begins to count the pin.

Matt – He just pulled Corey on top of Dan! Corey’s going to win the match!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, and still undefeated inside Double Cage Horror…Corey Casey!

Rick – He owes that undefeated streak to Stygian though!

Matt – Why in the world did Stygian help Corey like that?

Rick – I have no idea.

Corey Casey rolls off of Dan Alexander and slowly gets up as the referee helps him to his feet.

Rick – Corey doesn’t even know what happened.

Matt – The referee is telling him right now.

Stygian walks over to Dan Alexander and picks him up to his feet and over his head. Styigan walks to the edge of the ring as the cages begin to rise. Stygian tosses Dan Alexander over the top rope and outside the ring. Dan Alexander lands backfirst onto the steel steps.

Rick – Jesus Christ, he might have just broken his spine!

Matt – Dan is not moving, I think it’s safe to say that we’re not going to be seeing Dan Alexander for a while.

Stygian turns around and is immediately hit with a sledgehammer to the gut by Corey Casey.

Rick – Hammer to the stomach by Corey!

Matt – Guess Corey doesn’t care that Stygian won him that match

Corey Casey begins to punch away weakly at Stygian, who is trying to catch his breath back from the sledgehammer shot. Eventually he does, and begins to fight back, overpowering Corey Casey

Rick – Corey’s strong, but after that match, he stands no chance against a fresh Stygian

Matt – He’s definitely biting off more than he can chew right now.

A group of referee’s and superstars slide into the ring ad begin to separate both men. Multiple men hold back each man in opposite corners, as Stygian grins at Corey Casey.

Rick – Wow, we’ve got half the locker room out here to break this one up.

Matt – That’s what it’s going to take with these two guys.

Rick – What a show we had tonight though, and what an ending

Matt – Can’t wait to see what happens next week. Don’t miss it!

The show fades out with a shot of a smiling, confident Stygian, and a tried, angry Corey Casey, staring at each other.

Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age   Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XLI: The Steel Age
Page 1 of 1