Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy   Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:49 pm

The show opens up with a black and white shot from near the end of last week’s Double Cage Horror main event. Corey Casey and Dan Alexander lie flat on their backs in the middle of the ring, catching their breath.

Rick – Holy fuck, it’s Stygian!

Matt – He just appeared from underneath the ring!

Stygian stands up and looks at Corey Casey, who has pulled himself up to his feet and is staring across the ring at Stygian, with rage taking over. Stygian stands in the middle of the ring and motions for Corey Casey to bring it on. Corey Casey runs towards Stygian, and is immediately met with a massive Spartan Kick, knocking him down to the mat. Stygian picks up Corey Casey and lifts him over his own head. Stygian then drops Corey Casey and catches him with a spinebuster onto the mat.

Rick – …Baneblade!

Stygian stands up and looks at the motionless Corey Casey, who is lying on his back in the middle of the ring. Dan Alexander slowly pulls himself to his feet, and sees Stygian, before looking and seeing Corey Casey flat on his back. Dan Alexander slowly begins to move towards Corey Casey, ready to go for a pin.

Rick – Here comes Dan, he’s going to steal the win!

Matt – Bye bye undefeated streak Corey!

Stygian suddenly runs and Spartan Kick’s Dan Alexander, and the shot switches to fully in color.

Rick - ….wut

Stygian picks up Dan Alexander and lifts him up over his head, before delivering yet another Baneblade Alexander. Stygian looks at both men lying motionless on their backs in the middle of the ring.

Rick – What in the world is he doing?

Stygian walks over to Corey Casey and drags him over to Dan Alexander. Stygian throws Corey Casey on top of Dan Alexander, before taking a few steps back. The referee begins to count the pin.

Matt – He just pulled Corey on top of Dan! Corey’s going to win the match!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, and still undefeated inside Double Cage Horror…Corey Casey!

Rick – He owes that undefeated streak to Stygian though!

Matt – Why in the world did Stygian help Corey like that?

Rick – I have no idea.

Corey Casey rolls off of Dan Alexander and slowly gets up as the referee helps him to his feet.

Stygian walks over to Dan Alexander and picks him up to his feet and over his head. Stygian walks to the edge of the ring as the cages begin to rise. Stygian tosses Dan Alexander over the top rope and outside the ring. Dan Alexander lands back first onto the steel steps.

Rick – Jesus Christ, he might have just broken his spine!

Matt – Dan isn’t moving…

Stygian turns around and is immediately hit with a sledgehammer to the gut by Corey Casey. Corey Casey begins to punch away weakly at Stygian, who is trying to catch his breath back from the sledgehammer shot. Eventually he does, and begins to fight back, overpowering Corey Casey. A group of referee’s and superstars slide into the ring ad begin to separate both men. Multiple men hold back each man in opposite corners, as Stygian grins at Corey Casey.

Rick – Wow, we’ve got half the locker room out here to break this one up.

Matt – That’s what it’s going to take with these two guys…

The replay fades out as Stygian and Corey Casey stare at one another through the sea of humanity which separates them.

The live crowd is heard to cheer on the audio as the screen shows Brandon Macdonald sitting behind his desk with his gold name placard which reads “Brandon Macdonald” in big bold letters and “IWF Commissioner” underneath in small letters. Brandon leans back and to the left in his chair, studying an iPad for a moment before he looks up at the screen and sliding it away.

Brandon Macdonald
Good evening IWF Fans. I hope you’re ready for another thrilling Saturday night. Thanks for inviting us into your homes yet again for Battle Grounds on Matthews Entertainment Network. Tonight is “pick your poison” night here on Battle Grounds. IWF World Champion Steel Angel and the newly-named number one contender Chad Mason will pick each other’s opponents tonight.

It is also my sad duty to announce that Dan Alexander will be out of action indefinitely after suffering severe spinal trauma at the hands of Stygian. We wish Dan a speedy and complete recovery and hope to see him back in action in the IWF one day, but I would like to emphasize to you fans that Dan has a long road ahead of him. He did want me to pass along that he has received your cards, your emails, your tweets and your well wishes and he is grateful for them.

Corey Casey will also be missing some time after a grueling Double Cage Horror match and subsequent brawl with Stygian. Now I wanted to suspend Stygian, but Corey Casey promises he’s going to take care of the Black Dragon at Ragnrok and instead ordered Stygian into action tonight in a handicapped match. I’m sure we’ve got another great night of IWF action ahead of us, so why don’t we get the old, retired desk jockey off the screen and start the show?

Brandon smiles at his self-deprecating joke, as the show’s title sequence keys up.

Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy Bg2012

Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy Scaled

The phoenix sits still for a moment before exploding into flames. The scene then shows the inside of the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City. Fire explodes out of the four ring corners, and fireworks begin exploding up either side of the ramp before sending a massive fireworks display on the stage. A jet of flame erupts on the stage, reaching up to the screen, where the IWF Phoenix logo appears. The camera pans across the crowd, taking in some of their signs.

”Stygian Sent Dan to Brokeback Mountain”, “Steel Angel is Salvation”, Chad Mason is an INGRATE”, “IWF Boob Tube >”. “Ruby, Lilith, Lilah”, “Ragnarok is Coming”, “FREE JAMES SHARK”, “Burn in Hell LeBron”

Rick—Hello and welcome, fans, to another sold-out night in the Big Apple! We’re coming to you live from the historic Hammerstein Ballroom!

Matt—This place is old as balls.

Rick—That’s what I said, “historic”.

Matt—No, it’s old as balls. The dressing rooms are tiny, the bathrooms suck, and we can only fit in, like, five people. When Stygian’s pyro goes off later, I hope it burns the building down.

Rick—Well that’s…wait one moment, folks. I’m told we have to go to the back, there’s something going on with Natural Law…

Backstage, there is chaos already ongoing. Chad Mason is directing traffic as members of Natural Law are attacking Josh Halcomb and Kid Justice. Josh Halcomb is lying face down as Marcus Silverstone, Ashton Cross and Ruby Winters put the boots to him. Kid Justice has his cape pulled over his head like in a hockey fight as Darren Spanos holds him in a full nelson leaving him wide open for heavy right hands from Beno. Chad barks some orders over the general cacophony of the gang-style beat down. Darren lets go of Kid Justice, backs up and hits a running kick to the masked avenger’s head. Ashton, Ruby and Marcus haul a limp Josh Halcomb to his feet and throw him head-first into one of the many heavy, blue Anvil Cases lying around backstage, the force Josh hits it with knocks it over. Beno has some spare electrical cable wrapped around his shoulder and wrapped around Kid Justice’s neck and he’s lifted the Kid off the ground by it while Chad Mason berates him and slaps him in the face repeatedly. Even more chaos erupts as IWF Security comes running in, in advance of Johnny Electric, who’s shouting orders. Beno hurls Kid Justice at the security guards, knocking them over, while Natural Law makes their escape. Security files in, trying to assess the damage. Kid Justice writhes in pain on the ground, holding his throat. Two paramedics run in and help Josh Halcomb to sit up, his forehead is busted wide open and blood pours down his face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy RubyVLilah
Ruby VS Lilah
Who is the better Supergirl?
WHO CARES?!?!?!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The scene changes to the back with Johnny Styles sitting on a toilet inside the Hammerstein Ballroom, but it’s clear he isn’t alone as Jada Hart. The mother of Robbie Hart and SB’s former manager stands in front of the closed stall. Jada holding the mask SBK ripped away from Crimson Skull.

Jada Hart
You really sure you want me to do this?

SBK
It wouldn’t be the same with out you Jada. You were there from the start of all this between Skull and I. If I’m going to do this, I need to do it right

Styles yells from behind the stall

Jada Hart
Why are you even coming out of retirement? Everything you’ve done, I just think Crimson Skull’s once again trying to bank on your name

SBK
It’s one more match.

Jada Hart
Against Crimson Skull, every time you two enter the ring, you both do everything you can to kill each other! It becomes less a wrestling match and more of a fucking war! Five years ago, he almost ended your career, you broke your neck against this guy!

SBK rubs the back of his neck, Jada’s words causes the scene to replay in his head

SBK
Had to bring that up.

Jada leans against the stall door

Jada Hart
You’re damn right I had to! Your not a young blood any more Johnny, there’s only so much left in the tank. Whatever happened to you walking away from the game before you couldn’t walk anymore?

SBK
That went out the window, when Skull dragged his sorry ass out the grave! I don’t know why you’re so damn worried Jada. Unlike each of the times I stepped inside the ring against Skull, this time I have the advantage.

Jada holds the mask

Jada Hart
I think all you’ve done is piss him off even more.

SBK
For the first time in his career he can’t hide behind a mask. For the first time I’ll be fighting the man instead of the gimmick. He can’t hide anymore!

Jada Hart
I hope your right about this, because I didn’t sign up to stand at ringside and watch you kill yourself

A pause comes from behind the stall.

SBK
Son of a fucking bitch!

Jada looks a little concern

Jada Hart
A little prune juice should help it all flow there old man

SBK
Very funny, smart ass. But I’m out of toilet paper

Jada looks in the other stalls and realizes there all out of TP

Jada Hart
Looks like your literally shit out of luck

SBK reaches under the stall

SBK
Pass me the mask

Jada Hart
What? I don’t even wanna know

She hands him the mask, and a few seconds later SBK comes walking out of the stall, the camera man looks inside the toilet where the Mask of Crimson Skull floats covered in shit stains, as the two walk out of the bathroom

Jada Hart
You seriously just wiped your ass with Skull’s mask!

SBK
I plan on doing a lot worse than that at Ragnarok.

The scene fades out as the bathroom door closes behind them.

Rick—Ladies and gentlemen, our first match was supposed to be Josh Halcomb, Kid Justice and Aston Cross facing off in a Full Throttle qualifier, however as you saw before the break, Natural Law attacked Josh Halcomb and Kid Justice and they are unable to compete tonight as a result. IWF Commissioner Brandon Macdonald has ruled that he refuses to let Natural Law profit from that attack, so the match is off and all three men are out of the running for the Full Throttle title.

[b]Heather Thompson: The following match is a handicapped match set for one fall, introducing first, weighing in at 215 pounds, from Honolulu Hawaii, the “Uncommon Man”, Claude Olso!

"I Believe In You" by Vic Dana hits the sound system as a spotlight shines on the entrance way. Claude Olso struts his way out to the ring, snapping his fingers to the beat of his entrance music with a confident grin on his face. He shakes hands various people in the crowd as he casually struts his way to the ringside area before ascending the steel steps and entering the ring, but not before wiping off the bottom of his boots on the ring apron. He gets up on the turnbuckle and soaks in the crowd's reaction before praying and asking God for strength in his upcoming match. He hops off the turnbuckle and proceeds to take off his vest and puts it down on the side but not before folding it up nicely. Olso greets the referee and shakes hands with him. Olso continues snapping to the beat of his music until his opponent finally makes their entrance.

Rick—There’s Claude Olso, excommunicated from Natural Law only a week ago for not adhering to Chad’s expectations, so he’s got to face two of Natural Law’s members here tonight as punishment.

Heather Thompson: And his opponents, representing Natural Law, coming to the ring first: weighing in at 237 pounds from South Africa, Darren Spanos.

“Bandelero” by Pinchers plays as Darren Spanos makes his way down the ramp, Spanos keeps a calm look upon his face ignoring the fans as he marches down to the ring, Spanos enters the ring and raises his arm in the air, signifying his upcoming dominance.

Heather Thompson: And his tag-team partner: weighing in at 264 pounds and now residing in Venice Beach, California…Beno!

Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy Match
Darren Spanos & Beno [vs] Claude Olso

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Rick—I do not think this is going to go well for Claude Olso.

Matt—He shouldn’t have disappointed Chad last week. This is going to be a lesson to anyone not to fuck with Chad Mason or Natural Law.

Claude Olso grins across the ring at the two members of Natural Law. Beno shakes his head and runs across the ring, taking the Uncommon Man down uncommonly fast with a clothesline.

Matt—So is this a regular handicapped match, or a beat down?

Rick—How do you mean?

Matt—Does Natural Law have to tag in and out?

Rick—Darren Spanos and Beano have Claude Olso laid out in the corner and they’re stomping the hell out of him, I don’t think it really matters.

Darren Spanos is choking the life out of Claude Olso while Beno drops knees into him repeatedly. Finally the ref comes over and shoves them off and orders someone back into the corner.

Rick—I guess they do have to tag.

Darren Spanos finally agrees to retreat to the corner while Beno hauls Claude Olso to his feet and throws him hard into the corner. Beno charges in with a short clothesline and sandwiches the light heavyweight.

Rick—We’re getting an impressive crop of big men here in IWF lately.

Matt—Well we always had Death Angel.

Rick—Then we got Stygian. Now this guy has come around. I think Beno can be a force in IWF if he continues at this rate.

Beno fakes a clean break long enough for the ref to get off his case, then he charges back in with another clothesline, and goes to work with a series of headbutts on the smaller man in the corner.

Matt—We’re also getting an impressive collection of big boobs in IWF.

Rick—Would you stop?

Matt—No seriously, since Alison left, who have we had? Anna’s hot, but she’s not the kind of girl who doesn’t need a life jacket when she’s on a boat. Ashley wasn’t anything special in the bra. Lillian Shark was average, so was Karly Zedic…

Rick—Don’t let Brandon hear you say that.

Matt—Loca’s got decent cans, but then? BOOB!

Rick—Don’t you mean “BOOM!” ?

Matt—No, I had it right the first time.

Beno slaps on a front face lock and drags Claude Olso out of the corner. Beno hoists the big man up for a suplex and holds….and holds…

Matt—First I think Stygian brought in Lilith and Lilah. Then Rosalie Knight and her knockers turn up. Now Chad brings in Ruby Winters? You’re impressed with the big men we’ve gotten recently, I’m much more interested in the big boobs.

…and Beno finally drops Claude Olso down into the suplex. He rolls over, hovering over Claude. The ref drops to make a cover, but Beno decides instead to just brutalize Claude Olso with a series of elbows to the face. The ref counts:

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Before Beno finally breaks conact. Then he decides to wrap his hands around Beno’s throat and just throttle him, forcing another count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Beno breaks the illegal choke, before going back to it.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Rick—The ref has to pull Beno off of Claude Olso this time.

Matt—Why do you get a five-count to break an illegal hold?

Rick—I think it’s just in case you don’t realize you’ve put on an illegal hold, or like, if you don’t know your opponent grabbed the ropes.

Matt—I get that, but it’s not like this is a gray area here. Beno’s strangling Claude Olso like he’s Michael Meyers and Claude is a teenage girl in a slasher flick. Why isn’t that an outright DQ?

Rick—I think the referee is telling Beno that if he does it again, it will be!

Beno shines the ref on and moves back over Claude Olso, who hasn’t offered much more resistance than France in…really any war you want to name that France has been in. He drags Claude to his feet from behind, locks him up and powers him over.

Rick—German Suplex, he holds on, transitions to a full nelson; dragon suplex, he’s not done yet, he spins Claude Olso around, straightjacket suplex!

Matt—Good chain wrestling from Natural Law’s heavy hitter!

Beno drops out of the bridge right around the time the ref drops down to count a possible pinfall, causing the ref to shake his head.

Matt—This match is already over, it’s just a matter of when Natural Law wants to finish of their former member here.

Beno has a handful of hair to pull Claude Olso to his feet. He points to his corner, seeming to ask Darren Spanos if he wants in. Spanos shakes his head and checks an imaginary watch, laughing. Then he makes a “cut throat” gesture. Beno shrugs. He lifts Claude Olso up, flips him, and drops him into the Beno Bomb.

Rick—Beno Bomb! Mercifully this is over.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson: Here are your winners: Darren Spanos and Beno of Natural Law!
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy   Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:56 pm

----------------------------------------------------

Want to let the world know the three things that keep you running?

Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy Badboyfront

Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy Badboyback-1

Go to IWFShop.com and order the Marcus Silverstone “Sex, Violence, and Money” T-Shirt

Upon return from the break, we see what appears to be some sort of stage set up in the ring. A big yellow backdrop reads ‘HIJINX’ in blinking red neon letters, and underneath that sign are three plastic chambers. Each enclosed with a buzzer in the center of them, and a mysterious black box in each roof. All of a sudden the lights go out in the arena, and we hear a familiar voice…

Jinx
Ladies and gentlemen...transgenders and hermaphrodites of all ages....I bring you...HIJINX!!

Cheesy 70’s game show music plays, bringing on swaying spotlights which dance back and forth across the set. Adding to those spotlights is a giant one, which focuses on the ring curtain. Stepping out through the curtain is Jinx, bringing on automatic boos from all those in attendance. He smiles and nods to them in his yellow suit, and makes his way down to the ring. After taking to the center, he snaps his fingers, bringing the normal lighting on, and the attention to him.

Jinx
Welcome everyone to the very first Battle Grounds edition of Hijinx! On tonight’s show, three special guests will answer a set of simple trivia questions. If they get them right...they escape without activating the box. And they win a year’s supply of food stamps!

Jinx yanks a wad of food stamps out of his pocket, making it rain with the stack.

Jinx
Now if they lose, well then, they activate the box. That’s not good. So without further adieu, the contestants!

The cheesy 70’s music plays again, and out the through the curtains step Congnac Black, Javier Sanchez and Justin Kash. They make their way to the ring, with Javier and Kash stopping to slap hands. Black simply mad dogs Jinx on the way to the ring.

Rick – What the hell is this all about?

Matt – It’s KASH MONEY BABY!

Rick – Since when does Battle Grounds play host to a game show?

Matt – Since the clown got here, I’m interested in seeing where this goes

Rick – There playing for FOOD STAMPS!

Matt – So … It’s like money for food

Cognac Black walks right up to Jinx, staring down at him. A smiling clown directs him towards a booth labeled ‘BLACK’. Cognac grimaces at Jinx, then makes his way to his booth. Soon after Javier and Kash find their booths, and make their way in. The theme music halts, and Jinx speaks.

Jinx
Alright. Now that out contestants are all nestled in, let’s get to the first contestant, Javier. Mr. Dirty Sanchez, here is your question.

Javier smirks, looking obliviously unpleased being called ‘Dirty’ Sanchez

Jinx
Dirty, name for me what Cognac Black is most famous for. Is it...

The choices pop up on the InsurgencyTron.

A. Being a complainer who has never proved his worth to the company.

B. A wanna-be shaft

C. The next biggest flop

After three seconds, Sanchez buzzes in.

Javier Sanchez
Well, I’d like to think Cognac wouldn’t want to be a flop, and he does look like Shaft … I’ll go with B.

Sanchez waits in anticipation, only to hear the ring bell.

DING DING DING!!

Jinx
You, my screaming banshee, are correct! You may go!

Smiling and raising the roof, Sanchez high fives Jinx and takes a stack of food stamps from him on his way out.

Jinx
Alright. Now for our next contestant, the KASHEST MAN IN THE WORLD … Justin Kash!

The crowd cheers, leading Kash to bow.

Jinx
Here is your multiple choice question. Name the amount of times I’ve beat the living daylights out of Cognac Black.

The choices pop up.

A. 1

B. 6.

C. It doesn’t matter because all Congac does is lose

Doc thinks real long and hard about his answer, then sloppily buzzes in as Cognac is boring a hole through Jinx.

Kash
um...A?

Jinx lets the anticipation set in, then screams.

Jinx
ENNNK!!! Wrong answer Kash! Here’s your prescription!

The box above opens with a button push from Jinx, showering Kash with hypodermic needles. He freaks out as the crowd boos, leading a screaming Justin Kash to fly out of the ring, leading a trail of needles in his path.

Jinx
It can’t all be fun and food stamps. Now, for our final contestant, Cognac Black!

The cheers are heavy for both men now, leading Cognac to mouth obscenities at Jinx.

Jinx
Now Cognac, you stand a great chance of winning this game! Here’s your question big guy! You ready?

Congac looks like he wants to shit down Jinx’s neck.

Jinx
Good! Here it is...what does Cognac Black need to hold a championship here in the Insurgency?

Choices pop up.

A. A properly working brain.

B. A new move set. Badly.

C. A genie’s lamp that he stole from a leprechaun buried up a unicorn’s ass.

D. All of the above.

Jinx then waits for Cognac’s reaction, and that reaction is one pissed scream from Cognac Black

Jinx
Your answer Cognac? We don’t have all day, unlike some people, I have a match to win.

Telling that Cognac was planning on attacking, Jinx presses the hatch button. He’s a little too late though, and the series of butcher knives sink into the mat just as Cognac steps out of the plastic box. He then grabs Jinx by his neck, forcing him to the corner to a big mixed reaction. Jinx ends that with a big kick to the crotch, getting Cognac to back off! Jinx grabs Sally from his jacket and drives it into the head of Cognac Black!

Rick – For the second week in a row Sally has planted one on Black. We still need to get a cleaning crew out here to clean up the knives and needles. I wonder what was in that third box?

Matt - I heard hissing, so yeah I’m guessing something scaly and venomous.

Rick - Well, I guess that worked out for the better. Javier, have a blast with those food stamps.

Jinx fixes Sally’s hair before rolling out the ring leaving Cognac down and out in the center of the HiJinx set

Want to lay down the law?

Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy NLfront1

Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy NLback

Go to IWFShop.com and order the brand new Natural Law T-Shirt!

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, who are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- And we’re back ladies and gents!

Matt- And we’ve got the lovely ladies of IWF going head to head up next!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring. Britney Blake is also in the ring already, warming up in one of the corners

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…Already in the ring…From Brooklyn, New York…Weighing in at 125 Pounds… Britney Blake

Britney Blake takes a few steps out of her corner and raises her clench fists to the sky

Rick- Britney Blake making her IWF debut here tonight

Matt- Britney has one hell of a mountain to climb though…

Heather Thompson- And her opponent…

"Maneater" starts up and dark red lights come together to form one large circle at the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd begins booing as Ruby steps out from the back, a seductive smirk on her face as she looks around at the crowd. Once she spots a couple, she walks down the ramp and towards the couple, grabbing the guy and giving him a large kiss, wiping her mouth when she's done. Before she walks off, she gives the guy a wink and waves at the guy's woman. She continues her way down the ramp, the dark red lights following her, and she slides into the ring under the bottom rope.

Heather Thompson- From Montreal, Quebec, Canada…Weighing in at 119 Pounds…Representing Natural Law…Ruby Winters!

Rick- The First Lady of Natural Law sent a message loud and clear last week, knocking out not one, but TWO opponents in seemingly record time

Matt- Like I said, Britney Blake has a massive mountain to climb this week…she has to try to succeed where not one, but two women failed last week!

Once in the ring, Ruby stands in the center of the ring and winks at the camera before giving a seductive smirk and going over to a corner of the ring to wait for the match start. The ref looks at both women and nods before calling for the bell

Ruby Winters [vs.] Britney Blake

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Ruby Winters and Britney Blake meet in the center of the ring. Britney Blake starts to run her mouth, talking shit to Ruby Winters. Ruby Winters sighs, and shakes her head as a smirk appears on her face. All of a sudden, Ruby Winters lashes out, drilling Britney Blake in the side of the head with a massive kick

Rick- BEAUTY SLEEP!

Matt- NO FUCKING WAY! THIS HAS TO BE RECORD TIME!

Britney Blake collapses to the canvas in a heap. Ruby Winters places her boot on Britney Blake’s chest as the ref drops down and counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Ruby Winters!

Rick- Ladies and gentlemen, we have just witnessed IWF history being made here tonight!

Matt- Ruby Winters just pinned Britney Blake in record time!

Ruby Winters allows the ref to hold her hand aloft in victory for a moment before turning and walking over to the ring ropes. Ruby Winters steps up on the second rope and motions to her lower mid-section

Rick- Ruby Winters sending a strong message

Matt- Yeah…she’s coming for Anna Stone’s Queen of Wrestling Championship!

The camera zooms in on Ruby Winters for a moment before suddenly cutting to the back

The camera cuts to the back where Anna Stone is seen watching Ruby Winters’ match on a TV sitting in front of her. All of a sudden, Javier Sanchez appears standing next to Anna Stone

Javier Sanchez
Excuse me, Ms. Stone

Anna Stone turns and looks at Javier Sanchez

Anna Stone
Yes?

Javier Sanchez
I was wondering if I could get your thoughts on Ruby Winters

Anna Stone
I…

???
I’ll tell you what I think

The camera turns and Chad Mason is shown walking into the shot, the rest of Natural Law trailing behind him. Chad Mason walks right over to Anna Stone, who adjusts the Queen of Wrestling Title on her shoulder but shows no sign of fear or backing down

Chad Mason
I think…no…I KNOW…that Ruby Winters is destined for greatness. And do you know why I am so certain about that Anna? Because Ruby is part of the single most destructive force in IWF today…Ruby is a part of Natural Law…

Chad Mason leans to the side and looks at the TV screen, where Ruby Winters is shown walking up the entrance ramp and posing at the top of the entrance ramp. Chad Mason watches for a few moments before locking his gaze on Anna Stone once more

Chad Mason
Oh and Anna…Ruby told me to deliver a message to you in person in case you haven’t quite picked up on the subtle hints she’s been sending you over the last few weeks.

Chad Mason reaches out and taps the Queen of Wrestling Championship a few times, a confident smirk appearing on his features

Chad Mason
Ruby Winters is officially challenging you for the Queen of Wrestling Title at Ragnarok

Chad Mason winks at Anna Stone

Chad Mason
Good luck, champ

Chad Mason turns and nods his head as Natural Law walks away, leaving Anna Stone fuming as the show slowly fades to commercial

Want to amaze your friends and let them know that you are a high flier who will steal the show?

Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy CoCo-T--Nicole-Austin-psd41969

Then log onto IWFShop.com and buy your “Human Highlight Reel” T-Shirt today!!

The show comes back from commercial to show the inside of the Hammerstein Ballroom. All of a sudden "Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson begins to play, as the lights begin to flicker blue. The crowd cheers as Hostyle Jones makes his way out on stage. The energetic Hostyle Jones heads down the ramp his theme song continues to play.

Heather Thompson- The following contest is for one fall. Introducing first weighing in at 232 pounds Hostyle Jones!

Rick – Hostyle has been on a tear as of late, ever since saving his sisters life at Isolation

Matt – And he has made it his personal mission to end Robbie Hart’s run as High Impact Champion.

Rick – But he can’t think about a possible showdown with Robbie, not when he’s dealing with a nut job like Jinx

Matt – If you ask me, the clown isn’t so bad. Javier got himself some free Food Stamps earlier in the show curtsey of Jinx

The crowd cheers as Hostyle Jones continues to make his way down the ramp. As he reaches close to the ring he rushes and slides into the ring. He then goes ahead to pose on the turnbuckle and receive a number of cheers from the Hammerstein Ballroom fans. As he steps down from the turnbuckle, his theme music slowly fades as the lights return to normal.

Heather Thompson - From ArcView…Weighing in at 200 Pounds…Jinx!

The ref looks at the Jinx and then at Hostyle and nods before calling for the bell

Hostyle Jones [vs.] Jinx

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Jinx and Hostyle circle each other briefly before locking up with fervor. They struggle for position trying to gain an advantage when suddenly; Hostyle twists off an arm drag and sends Jinx toppling across the ring. Hostyle is clearly proud of himself while Jinx gets back to his feet with a smile and a conceding nod. Before long they lock horns once again and this time it is Jinx who goes to the arm drag and it is Hostyle who finds himself picking himself up off the mat. Again the men circle and once again they are locked up collar and elbow. Hostyle backs Jinx to the ropes and whips him to the opposite side. As Jinx rebounds, Hostyle misses a clothesline. He drops to the mat allowing Jinx to run over the top on the second pass. He pops to his feet and leap frogs Jinx on his third pass. On the rebound, Hostyle ducks a Jinx clothesline and delivers a missile dropkick right on the button sending Jinx unceremoniously to the mat. Again, Hostyle is beaming with pride as Jinx regains his feet, still holding his jaw. He is losing patience and locks up with Hostyle one more time. This time he forces Hostyle back to the ropes and shoots him across. Hostyle reverses it, however, and Jinx is sent to the ropes. Jones telegraphs a back body drop and gets punted in the chest for his efforts. Jinx runs to the ropes and Hostyle leapfrogs him again, following with another dropkick. Jinx, however, uses the ropes to put on the brakes and Jones lands hard on the back of his head. Jinx tries to drop an elbow but Jones is quick to roll out of the way causing a miss. Both men scramble back to their feet and square off to a respectful ovation from the crowd

Rick - A chess match so far between these two great competitors.

Matt – I’m waiting for the sick shit to pop off!

Another lock up but Jinx transitions quickly to a side headlock. Jones sizes it up and then slips out the back door and has Jinx in a hammerlock. A nifty duck under and Jinx has a hammerlock of his own. Hostyle looks for a way out and considers an elbow but Jinx keeps his head safely tucked. Jones reverses it back but only for a moment. Jinx twists out and drops Hostyle on the back of his head with a belly to back suplex. Jinx gets Hostyle to his feet but Jones fires back. Jinx tries a kick but Jones catches it and twists off a dragon screw. He goes for the scorpion Death Lock but Jinx smoothly counters and soon Jones finds himself trapped in a gogoplata.

Rick - Snakes in a Can!

Matt – The clown is looking to end this one early!

Almost immediately, Hostyle is able to hook the bottom rope with a foot, prompting the break. Jinx gets Jones to his feet and backs him into the ropes. He tries a whip but Jones reverses it. Jinx holds on and pulls Jones into a short-arm clothesline that puts him flat on his back. Back on his feet, Jones is then pulled into a snap DDT. Jinx gets Hostyle to his feet and whips him to the ropes. On the rebound, Jinx drops Jones across his knee with a Tilt-a-Whirl backbreaker. He runs to the ropes for a springboard moonsault but Hostyle is ready for it and the moonsault lands across his knees. Jinx is down and in great pain as Jones shakes out the cobwebs and goes on the attack. Once on his feet, Jinx takes a wild swing but Jones ducks and bounces Jinx off the back of his head with a release German suplex. Hostyle gets Jinx to his feet and works him over in the corner. He whips him to the opposite buckle with a crash. He charges in after him but gets a face full of Jinx's boots and stumbles back to the center of the ring. Jinx charges but Bateman is able to trip him up and roll through into a single leg Boston crab. Jinx quickly reaches for the ropes but Jones is able to pull him away...and then turns it into the Scorpion Death lock

Rick - Jinx could be in trouble here.

Matt - He is just inches away from the ropes.

Jinx endures the pain and shifts his body enough that he is able to grab a hold of the bottom rope and the referee calls for the break. Jones cranks on the hold using all of the 5 count. After breaking the hold, Hostyle keeps the pressure on, focusing on the lower back. He gets him to his feet and arm drags him over quickly turning it into a cross arm breaker. However, instead of going for a submission, Jones delivers a series of heel kicks right to the face of Jinx. He scoops Jinx up in a corner and hangs him in the tree of woe before heading for the adjacent corner to a reaction from the crowd

Rick – Hostyle looks to be going for something crazy right here, and Jinx is helplessly hanging upside down

Matt – The Clown isn’t even trying to get free?!

Hostyle goes to the springboard but Jinx is able to use his abdominal muscles to curl up out of the way and is now sitting on the turnbuckle with Jones lying below him in a heap. Jinx somersaults slowly backwards off the turnbuckle to the mat. He stands Jones in the corner and delivers a series of chops and kicks. He goes for a whip across but Jones reverses. Jinx reverses back sending Hostyle into the same corner. The referee gets sandwiched in the corner and drops to his knees as Hostyle staggers backwards into an inverted DDT. The ref is face down as Jinx crawls for his corner getting a reaction from the crowd. Soon he has his hands on Sally!

Matt - Pucker up, Hostyle. It's time for a kiss!

Rick – Am I the only one who thinks a man dressing up a tire iron as a doll is just wrong? Like pedophile wrong

Matt – Just because you can’t go with in 50 yards of a school doesn’t make it right to call the clown a pedophile!

The referee is back to his senses and is all over Jinx's case for the tire iron. Jinx just gives him a blank stare as he continues to move toward his prey. Soon the referee grabs Sally away from Jinx and Jinx is not pleased. He backs the referee up and then gives him a shove sending him sprawling to the mat. This has allows Hostyle to get his hands on Sally and drives it into Jinx's midsection. With Jinx down, Hostyle drives the tire iron into his lower back over and over while the coast is clear. He then tosses Sally to the outside and quickly leaps to the top turnbuckle before leaping into the air and crashing down on the clown with a moonsault, Jones wastes no time and locks in the straight Jacket.

Matt – Hostyle Jones has Jinx locked in the straightjacket

Rick – My bet it isn’t the first straightjacket Jinx be in

The ref is back in position and the torque on Jinx's lower back is tremendous. He surveys the situation and, to avoid any further damage to his back, decides to cut his losses and tap out. The ref immediately calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, HOSTYLE JONES!!!

Hostyle stands tall but Marilyn Manson doesn’t hit instead its Bad Meets Evil above the Law that echoes around the arena, and out steps the unified High Impact champion Robbie Hart. The HI title hanging off his shoulder.

Robbie Hart
Ever since I became the High Impact champion I had nothing but dick heads drag my name through the mud, more then any other champion in the Insurgency. And I gotta admit, after I silence Cody Taylor for the second time, and put him on the missing in action list. I was sure people would take note and keep my name out there mouth.

Hostyle stands in the center of the ring, listing to what Robbie has to say

Robbie Hart
Enter you, Hostyle. You’ve been dropping my name ever since last fucking week. Ever since you needed the help from Loca Rocsi to beat me. You’ve shot to the top of the list for my High Impact championship the moment you saved your sister at Isolation, against a man who lets face it has seen better days in his career. And for that reason the board and all these people are starting to buy into the Hostyle hype. But there’s one person not buying into it, there’s one man who thinks its all bullshit, who thinks this is another example of the board pushing someone who isn’t ready!

Hostyle begins jawing up at Robbie, motioning for the High Impact Championship around his waste

Robbie Hart
What? I’m having trouble hearing you! Grab a mic and talk that shit you’ve been spewing all week behind my fucking back.

Hostyle looks over at the timekeepers table for a mic, but Robbie cuts it off

Robbie Hart
On second thought, why don’t you just stand there and shut the fuck up! I can stand here and list the reasons why someone else should be getting a shot at my championship; I could run down the list of talentless cock smokers you’ve beaten such as Jinx over there. I’ve decided to entertain the monkeys in suits, and give you your shot at glory. The way I see it, Cody Taylor can use the company on the injured list. So kid, at Ragnarok the world will get to see Me, The GREATEST HIGH IMPACT CHAMPION EVER defending the championship against you … The little engine that thinks he can.

Hostyle begins clapping and nodding his head as the crowed explodes, at the announcement

Robbie Hart
Now if you excuse me, I have a match to prepare for.

Above the Law hits again and Robbie makes his way behind the entrance way, Leaving Hostyle amp about getting a shot at the High Impact championship. The camera fades to a commercial
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy   Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:23 am

Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy Ap_jon_quick_20120606165744_320_240

Johnathan Quick: For when that puck absolutely, positively, HAS to be stopped right the fuck now!

The show comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson: The following match is a handicap match and it is set for one fall. Introducing first, from Faroe Island, weighing in at 375 pounds, King Brucey!

King Brucey storms out onto the entrance stage. He stands at the top of ramp and looks out across the audience. Brucey then proceeds to beat his chest several times. Then at the top of his lungs King Brucey shouts out, "Get Loud!!!" Without hesitation Brucey starts to march down to the ring. He can be seen talking to himself incoherently under his breath. King Brucey reaches ringside and walks up the steps. Displaying his sheer size Brucey steps over the top rope and enters the ring. He heads over to the eastern side of the ring and grasps the top rope with both hands. King Brucey then shakes the rope violently before shouting once again, "Get Loud! Ichiban!" Brucey begins to pace around the ring, talking to himself once more. He continues to do this until the contest is underway.

Rick—This is our second handicapped match tonight. Our last match was tilted in favor of the team with two men. This match, I’m not so sure about.

Matt—When did you become such a Stygian fan, a few weeks ago, you couldn’t stand him.

Rick—Then he dedicated himself to making Corey Casey’s life a living hell.

Matt—I knew it had to be something. He still doesn’t like you, you know.

Rick—You sure?

Matt—You fired him.

Heather Thompson: And his tag-team partner, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 220 pounds, the Chicago Kid, Spitta Andretti!

The camera follows Spitta around backstage as his entrance music blares. Spitta makes his way to the curtain and comes out. The fans begin to chant "SPITTA! SPITTA! SPITTA!". Spitta looks around the arena as he closes his eyes for a second and opens up them back quickly. Spitta gets down on one knee as the fans still chant his name. Spitta smirks and holds his hands into a praying position. Spitta prays for about 10 seconds as he points up to the sky and yells "THIS IS FOR YOU!" as he begins to stand straight up. Spitta turns around showing the back of his shirt as he quickly turns around and makes his way to the rings presence. Spitta looks around and smirks. Spitta shrugs his shoulders as he jumps up and down and then slides into the ring quickly. Spitta makes his way to the middle of the ring and then to the left turnbuckle. Spitta poses for the fans, spreading his arms wide open. The pyro behind him goes off and then quickly stops as Spitta jumps down. Spitta takes his shirt off bounces off the ring ropes. Spitta runs to the other side and throws his shirt into the crowd and pauses at the ropes. He smiles and points to the fan. Spitta gets back to the middle of the ring and waits for his opponent, pumping up the crowd.

Rick—I’ve been told to expect big things from this young man. Very decorated athlete in his former company. Has a good track record, even though he stumbled out of the gates last week.

Matt—Corey Casey picked these opponents for Stygian, there has to be a reason.

Rick—Well with Spitta’s technical ability and Brucey’s power, they might be able to do some damage, but I don’t think it’s going to happen. Stygian is on a mission, he’s shown in these last few weeks. He damn near crippled Dan Alexander last week.

Matt—Actually Dan might be crippled, we still don’t know.

Heather Thompson: And their opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Lilith and Lilah weighing in at 315 pounds from Blackrock Spire, he is the self-proclaimed "real IWF World Champion", STYGIAN!

The lights die down until only a faint, pale white light shines on the stage, which is rolling with smoke as Dragonforce’s “Cry Thunder” blasts over the arena. Slowly a black, high-backed leather chair rises through the stage, within which Stygian sits. Lilith and Lilah are on either side of him in purple and pink (respectively) satin robes with matching halos and angel wings. Stygian holds a glass containing a red, glowing, smoking liquid in his hand. (It's actually just berry-flavored Gatorade Prime 01 and the glass is rigged with a dry-ice layer and an LED, but it still looks cool.) Stygian sits in the chair, swirling the liquid in the glass round with a bored look as the intro winds into the main riff, whereupon he knocks the glass back in one gulp and sets the glass aside. When the main riff kicks in the girls tear off their robes and angel wings to reveal that if they're any kind of angels at all, they're Victoria's Secret Angels. A wall of fire erupts from the front of the stage and burns down either side of the ramp, framing it in flames, and ending in a blast of pyro from the ring posts that may possibly be visible from space. When the blast at the stage is clear, Stygian is standing with the girls at his side and he leads them down to the ring. About halfway down the ramp they tear off their halos and fling them into the crowd.

[center]Time after time, as we march side-by-side
Through the valleys of evil and torturing souls,
Night after night, for the glory we fight,
In the kingdom of madness and the tales from the old.

Dead by our hand, for the higher command,
As the darkness surrounds us we fight and they fall,
Fly by with steel, as the tyrants will kneel,
Hearts growing stronger with the power of the sword.

Stygian stops at ringside. Lilith steps in front of him, Lilah slips behind. Lilith runs her hands over Stygian's chest and slips his coat off his shoulders. Lilah pulls from the back and peels it off him, revealing the IWF World Title. Lilah hands the jacket to a crew member who waits nearby. Stygian and Lilith make a little small talk, before Lilith saunters over to the ring steps, where she is joined by Lilah. The pair of them climb the steps and walk along the apron and strike salacious poses a few feet in from either ring post.

Set sail for the glory,
And pray for the master of war
Tyrants will fall by the wastelands
And we'll rise like the heroes before

Stygian reaches up, grabs the top rope and pulls himself onto the ring apron in one step. He turns to the crowd and holds both arms up, cueing an explosion from above the ring, and a continuous shower of gold sparks in time with the start of the chorus.

Cry Thunder!
Sword in his hand,
Titans of Justice, Fearless We Stand
Cry Thunder!
Strong in command
Blessed by the union; freedom of man

[Ding, Ding, Dong]

Stygian [vs] Spitta Andretti and King Brucey

Rick—This will be a traditional handicap match we’re told.

Matt—Yes, King Brucey and Spitta Andretti will need to tag in and out. They’re in their corner deciding who will start the match.

Stygian charges in and clotheslines the both of them down from behind, he then drags Spitta Andretti up and throws him over the top rope to the floor.

Matt—Or Stygian could just cheap-shot them.

Rick—Spitta Andretti gets the gate the hard way from the real IWF Champion.

Matt—Dude, Corey would fire you if he was here for that!

Rick—If Corey Casey was going to fire me, he would have done it long before now.

Spitta climbs into his corner as Stygian draws Brucey to his feet and drags him away from his corner with an arm wrench. Stygian twists the arm tight and jumps, stretching the arm as he lands. Stygian grabs the wrist again and twists it high overhead and comes up behind in a hammer lock. King Brucey tries to reverse, but Stygian elbows him in the back of the head. Brucey holds his head, before deciding that Stygian had the right idea. He elbows the Black Dragon in the side of the head five times until Stygian lets go. Brucey takes off, running off the ropes and charging. Stygian hits the deck under Brucey. On the rebound Stygian pops up and tries to charge in with a clothesline, but the two of them hit and go nowhere. Stygian takes the initiative to bounce off the ropes and come after Brucey. They collide in the middle ring and neither big man seems to win. Brucey shakes his head and tells Stygian to hit the ropes again. Stygian takes off. The instant his back is turned, King Brucey drops into a three-point stance. Stygian turns around, and Brucey explodes, leveling him with a shoulder block.

Rick—Brucey outfoxed Stygian there.

Matt—Finally on of these huge men hits the ground. You still think Brucey and Spitta are the underdogs?

Rick—It’s one tackle.

Brucey follows up with an elbow drop, and covers Stygian.

-1-

-2-

Stygian kicks out easily.

Rick—Not nearly enough to put the seven footer away.

Stygian sits up, Brucey slips in behind him and locks in a nerve hold. Stygain tries to fight out, Bruces stands on his feet, keeps the hold locked in, and drives both knees into Stygian’s back.

Matt—It doesn’t matter how bit you are, if you can get to those nerves and small joints, that can ground anyone.

Rick—Yeah, yeah, you’re all cocky now. Just wait. This is the guy who ended Brandon Macdonald’s career and out brawled James Shark…you get excited over a nerve hold.

The ref checks in to see if Stygian wants to give up. Stygian shakes his head and pumps his fists. He turns and gets to his knees and stands up. Brucey rakes his fingers down Stygian’s back and spins him around. Brucey locks in a bear hug.

Rick—I’ve got to say, this has been smart strategy from King Brucey, he’s used his attacks to keep Stygian off balance so far. He’s got this bear hug tight around Stygian’s floating ribs.

Matt—Cutting off the air and making it hard to breathe at the same time.

Stygian tries to power out, but Brucey cinches the hold up tighter. Stygian Tries to punch Brucey in the face, but the rotund man laughs it off. The ref checks in to see if Stygian wants to give up. Stygian flails his arms around and just happens to rake the ref’s eyes with his flailing. As the ref turns away, Stygian brings his kee up right between Brucey’s legs.

Rick—Short cut from Stygian, and you had to know he was going to take one or two before the night was over.

Matt—That’s another one of those moves that doesn’t care how big you are!

With the ref still out of it, Stygian breaks the bear hug easily, backs up, and splits the uprights once more.

Rick—It’s up…

Matt—…and it’s good!

Rick—Not if you’re Brucey.

Stygian smirks and the crowd begins to boo him. He wanders over and slaps Spitta Andretti in the face. Conveniently the ref’s eyes are better just in time to stop Spitta from getting into the ring. While the ref is occupied, Stygian backs up, runs, and kicks Brucey low one last time.

Rick—I’m starting to feel bad for him.

Matt—It’s a hat trick!

Brucey falls to his knees, doubled over in pain. Stygian steps in behind the reeling Brucey and drags him up by the straps of his singlet. Brucey tries a big punch, Stygian leans out of the way and catches him with a full nelson slam.

Rick—You could feel the building shake with that one.

Matt—That’s because it’s old as balls.

Rick—Again with that?

Matt—Seriously, the first little piggy’s straw house was better put together.

Stygian kneels down ad grabs Brucey’s arm to pull him to his feet. Stygian lifts Brucey up onto his shoulder.

Rick—What strength!

Matt—That’s a near 400 pound man and it didn’t look hard for Stygian to lift him.

Stygian turns towards the corner and gives Brucey the old snake eyes on the top turnbuckle. Brucey staggers out towards the middle of the ring. Stygian bounces off the ropes and hits a flying knee between the rotund man’s eyes. Brucey drops to the ground. Stygian isn’t long after him, hauling King Brucey up to his feet. Stygian adopts a boxing stance.

Rick—What the hell is he doing now?

Matt—Stygian’s no boxer. I don’t think he’s ever been in a boxing match in his life!

Rick—Not even in the Air Force?

Matt—I don’t think so.

King Brucey shakes out the cobwebs and looks at Stygian sideways. Brucey shakes his head and decides to indulge Stygian.

Rick—So two guys who’ve never boxed before are going to have a boxing match now?

Matt—Beats me, man.

King Brucey blocks a couple of jabs from Stygian and winds up for a big power punch. Stygian hits a hook on the jaw which stuns Brucey. While Brucey is reeled? Stygian Grabs the straps of Brucey’s singlet and pulls it down to his knees, exposing much more of Brucey than anyone ever wants to see, and a pair of white boxers with gold stars, and the fact that for some reason, Brucey has a white, taped-up X over his belly button. As Brucey struggles to get himself decent once more, Stygian goes to work, hammering Brucey repeatedly in the stomach with rights and lefts. About the time Brucey at least has his singlet up over his ass again, Stygian pops him in the jaw and de-pantses him again, and hits another long combo right into Brucey’s taped over belly button.

Rick—Is Stygian pulling down his…

Matt—Yep.

Rick—And then hitting him in the…

Matt—Uh-huh.

Rick—Just like…

Matt—Yeah.

Rick—Stygian called King Brucey King Hippo all week…now he has actually turned King Brucey IN TO KING HIPPO!?!!?

Matt—That seems to be the case, yeah.

Stygian backs up as King Brucey gets his makeshift shirts back up and hits Brucey in the jaw with a massive Spartan Kick.

Matt—OH! Goodnight!

Rick—Little Mac never did that in punch out.

Matt—Because kicking is illegal in boxing.

Rick—That’s really some great color commentary there, you know that?

Matt—I’m baked.

Rick—I’m not surprised. Stygian seems to have this wrapped up now.

Stygian flips the bird to Spitta Andretti and covers Brucey.

-1-

-2-

Stygian pulls Brucey’s shoulder off the mat.

Rick—What the…

Stygian looks over to the corner where Spitta Andretti is just beside himself wanting in. The Black Dragon pulls Brucey to his feet, spins him towards his corner, and kicks him in the ass to send him over there.

Matt—Uh…

Rick—Stygian just gift-wrapped the tag that King Brucey needs.

Matt—Look at Spitta, even he doesn’t believe it.

Rick—But he tags himself in to this match.

Matt—Well these two have been trading words all week. And if there’s anyone arrogant enough to think he can take on a fresh man after slugging it out with a guy the size of King Brucey…

Rick—Yeah, it’s Stygian.

Spitta Andretti climbs into the ring, and almost immediately Stygian blitzes him. Stygian trues to cheap shot him before he can get through the ropes, but Spitta wisely gets a shoulder in to stop him. Stygian takes a couple steps back, and lunges, trying to grab Spitta. Andretti pops Stygian in the face with a forearm, them grabs Stygian’s head and bounces it off the turnbuckle. As Stygian staggers out to the middle of the ring, Spitta slingshots to the top rope and leaps off, catching Stygian flush with a missile drop kick.

Rick—What a move! Spitta Andretti has the big man off his feet already.

Matt—Stygian’s ego has gotten him into trouble before. It’s possible he’s underestimated Spitta Andretti.

Spitta charges in with a head of steam and catches Stygian in the face with a running knee the instant Stygian sits up.

Rick—Hit octane and high impact from Spitta Andretti.

Spitta wastes no time, he ducks out of the ring, climbs to the top rope, and lets fly with a diving elbow drop.

Matt—Spitta’s been insane. Cover!

-1-

-2-

Rick—Stygian saves himself with a foot on the rope.

Spitta slaps the mat in frustration, but he is fast to refocus. He grabs Stygian’s leg and softens it up with a couple of kicks to the hamstring, and then does a jumping flip twist while still holding the leg, twisting Stygian’s knee. Stygian rolls around, holding his knee. Spitta goes back on the attack, grabbing the leg and kicking the hamstring a few times, before he does another hyperextending twisting maneuver. Spitta Andretti rolls to his feet and waits on Stygian. Stygian pulls himself up by the ropes. Spitta gets a head of steam and hits a chop block into the same leg, the left leg, that Spitta’s been working on for a little while now.

Rick—Stygian just folded like a cheap accordion.

Matt—He should have stuck with King Brucey.

Spitta Andretti hooks Stygian’s leg around the bottom rope and slaps on a modified half crab, using the bottom rope for leverage.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Spitta breaks the hold, and then goes right back to it.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Andretti breaks the hold and opts to start stomping away on Stygian’s leg repeatedly until the ref finally has enough of Spitta attacking while Stygian is on the ropes, so he forces Spitta back into a neutral corner where he lectures him.

Rick—Spitta Andretti has been like a dog on raw meat here tonight.

Matt—And you have to remember, Stygian invited this. He had dismantled, even embarrassed King Brucey. Stygian had him beaten. Then he let Brucey tag Spitta in, and Spitta has gone to town on the Black Dragon.

Spitta Andretti goes back on the attack. Stygian is barely to his feet. He tries to lock up with Spitta, but Spitta kicks him hard in the left knee. Stygian tries again, an gets another kick. The third time Stygian tries, Spitta fakes the kick, Stygian blocks nothing, an Spitta takes him down with a dropkick to the knee.

Rick—The crowd is starting to come to their feet in support of Spitta Andretti.

Matt—They really want to see Stygian shut up in his first official match back here.

Stygian is on one knee, Spitta backs up and holds his fists up. He charges at Stygian and leaps into what was supposed to be a Thez Press, but Stygian stands up and catches him. He turns Spitta over in his arms and hobbles out to the middle of the ring, so that he has room to throw Spitta over his head in a fallaway slam. Stygian sits up and looks back at Spitta. He gets to his feet and tries to walk off the damage done to his left leg. Spitta gets to his feet and comes after Stygian. He tries to go for the knee kick again, but this time Stygian avoids it and counters with a right hand. He follows it in and snaps on a front face lock.

Rick—Spitta Andretti’s going for a ride now!

Stygian Lifts Spitta up in a vertical suplex and holds…and holds…and h o l d s…and then his knee buckles and Spitta twists around in mid-air and connects with a huge DDT.

Matt—Nice counter!

Rick—Both men are down. The ref is counting.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

Spitta and Stygian both stir, getting to their knees and eventually to their feet. The come together in the middle of the ring. Stygian tries to muscle Spitta, but he knees Stygian in the gut and gets enough space to hit some knife-edge chops. After about four, he tries to take off running, but Stygian snatches him by the hair and pulls him down. He blows past the ref and sizes Spitta up for an elbow drop which connects. Stygian covers.

-1-

-2-

Spitta gets his shoulder up.

Rick—This has turned into a war of attrition between these two men.

Matt—Brucey is finally back in the corner, and thank god he has his singlet on again.

Rick—He doesn’t look much better than the two guys in the ring, though.

Stygian looks up at the ref and slaps his hands together three times. The ref shakes his head and holds up two fingers. Stygian lays across Spitta again. The ref drops down to count, gets to “1” and realizes Stygian is choking Spitta with his forearm. The ref counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Stygian lets go. He stands up, bringing Spitta with him. He slips behind Spitta and hoists him up, lifting Spitta up piggy-back and then drops him down with an electric chair drop. Stygian rolls Spitta over, and hooks the leg for a pinfall.

-1-

-2-

Spitta reaches way down and gets his shoulder up, barely. Brucey’s clappin on the apron and stomping his feet to try and encourage Spitta to get the tag. Stygian rolls his eyes and picks Spitta up. Spitta hits an uppercut and then drops Stygian with a hard jaw-breaker. Both men are down. With the ref counting.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Spitta rolls towards his corner.

-5-

-6-

Stygian spins round on the mat and crawls towards Spitta Andretti.

-7-

Spitta gets to his feet, Stygian lunges and gets him around the anke to stop him from tagging. Spitta turns in the big man’s grasp and stomps on his back to get Stygian to loose his grip. When he does, Spitta Andretti dives into the corner and slaps Brucey’s outstretched hand.

Rick—Uh, oh, now Stygian’s in trouble.

Matt—Brucey is fresh and he’s pissed.

Brucey comes in like a wrecking ball. He bowls Stygian over with a shoulder block. Stygian tries to get up and he eats another one. He tries to stand a third time and Brucey turns him inside out with a hard clothesline.

Rick—This isn’t going at all like how Stygian planned it.

Matt—No, really?

Brucey holds his arms up and screams “GET LOUD!!!” And the crowd roars with newfound life. Stygian crawls into his corner and slumps against the middle rope…conveniently screening out the fact that he’s undoing the turnbuckle padding. He tosses the undone cover to Lilith and drops it on the ground and innocently kicks it under the ring. Brucey sets up in his cornr and waves for Stygian to get to his feet.

Rick—Uh, Brucey, you don’t want to do that…

Matt—It’s a trap!

Stygian pulls himself up and slumps in the corner. Brucey gets a head of steam and charges at Stygian. Stygian waits until the last second and then bails out. Brucey turns and goes ass-backwards into the corner as held planned to, and the exposed turnbuckle hits him right in the lower back.

Rick—Brucey fell for it, he’s really hurting now.

Matt—That’s 375 pounds driving a one and a half inch piece of steel directly into the lower vertebrae.

Brucey slumps out of the corner, holding his back. Stygian steps into him, hooks his arm and hits him with the Burn Notice.

Rick—That’s a new move he started using in Japan, he calls it the Burn Notice. He typically uses that as a set up.

Matt—Can he really…I mean…do you really thing he can Baneblade Brucey?

Stygian stands and turns to his corner. Lilith hitches up her skirt and pulls her trusty tazer out of its thigh holster.

Rick—Watch what he does here.

Matt—What, get disqualified.

Lilith holds the tazer up for several seconds and then tosses it, but the ref makes a break like Troy Polomalu and picks it off. He holds it up and shakes his head, telling Stygian he can’t use it. The ref thinks about handing it back to Lilith, but instead heads to the neutral corner and calls the timekeeper over to take it. While the ref is dealing with that, Stygian flips the bird to Spitta Andretti. Spitta hops the ropes and charges right into a spray of red mist.

Rick—THE BREATH WEAPON!

Matt—You’re right, I should have seen that coming.

Spitta crouches, holding his face, blinded by the red mist covering his face. Stygian grab him by the nape of his neck and throws him over the top rope.

Rick—That’s one way to kill off the man advantage.

Matt—I bet New Jersey wises they’d done that in game 6.

Brucey is still in considerable pain after having such massive damage inflicted on his lower back. Stygian stands over him and reaches over his shoulder, drawing a pantomime sword and kneeling down to shove it through Brucey’s chest.

Matt—That’s new too, but I can guess what it means…

Stygian pulls King Brucey onto wobbly feet, turns him into the middle of the ring…

Rick—Stygian just drew the sword…

Stygian gorilla presses Brucey up, and holds him there, getting a round of applause from the crowd.

Matt—He can do it, and he’s holding him up to prove a point!

Suddenly he spins poor Brucey, catches him on his shoulder and shakes the ring with a massive spinebuster.

Rick and Matt—Baneblade!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, ding, dong]

Heather Thompson: Here is your winner, Stygian!

“Cry Thunder” blares over the PA. Stygian holds the ropes for Lilith and Lilah who slipped onto the ring apron while nobody was looking. Lilith hands the big man a mic and Lilah hands him the IWF title, which he shoulders.

Stygian
Hold it…hold it…cut the music.

It takes a second, but the music finally cuts.

Stygian
You just watch a real champion overcome real adversity. You’re welcome IWF faithful. You know, really Corey, these guys were tougher that I thought they’d be. I’ll give them that. But I guess a pipe bomb doesn’t beat a Baneblade. Nothing to be ashamed of. So Corey, I hear you’re not around tonight, but I know you’re watching; probably with Jessica and the kids. Family is so important, don’t you think?

Matt—That son of a bitch better not be threatening Jessica an Corey’s twins.

Rick—I doubt it, even he has a few morals.

Stygian
Relax, I know that sounded weird, but I really have no interest in them. I don’t like to hurt women…

He glances to Lilith a split second.

Stygian
…unless they enjoy it. An what are your kids? Two? I don’t need to stalk a woman who wants to play house and a pair of two year olds. I’m not Steel Angel.

Matt—Hey…

Rick—Tell me Steel didn’t do that.

Matt—That was a while ago.

Stygian
Don’t worry, I’m not gonna creep around your penthouse in Boston and rifle through your wife’s panty drawer. I have no interest in the contents of your wife’s panties. The truth is Corey, I don’t care about your personal life. Your personal life isn’t the prize here. It’s your professional life. What you’ve worked so hard to build up from nothing. What you broke out from under Nick Ridicule’s thumb to create. I don’t want to scare some poor woman and her kids in Boston. I want to tear the heart out of IWF. I want to destroy your dreams, your legacy and your life’s work. Granted, I’m not some panty-sniffing world champion who needed Chad Mason to do my heavy lifting. Yeah, I’m the one disgracing the belt. But I digress, Corey.

Last week I tainted the second most important thing in this professional life of yours I’m destroying. I put a black mark forever on the one piece of selfish pride you still allow yourself. The Double Cage Horror streak…it’s not yours anymore. It’s mine. I did what you couldn’t do. I stepped up, stepped in and you owe it to me. The one thing that gives you personal satisfaction in this ring…you now owe to me; the man who wants to desecrate your dream. And I’m sure you’d love to redeem yourself in the Double Cage, but I’ve already taken the streak from you. I have no need to beat you in that structure. Besides, it’s a little…tame for my liking.

Matt—Tame. How can he call the Double Cage Horror tame?

Rick—Because I think he’s got something much worse in mind.

Stygian
You forced me to take a match with you. You challenged me, and you made me an offer I can’t refuse. This match? This is only going to happen once, Corey. The Lord and the Black Dragon. The Most Violent Man in Professional Wrestling and the Most Sadistic Man in the Sport. The world has seen you in the Double Cage 13 times. I don’t want what everyone else has tried to do and failed. I want something new. I want the match that will become to me what Double Cage Horror is to you. Never before seen, ever. I call it the Hellzone!

The name, and the fact that Stygian is the one who came up with it, actually sends a hush over the crowd.

Stygian
First we take a triple cage, and we lock the two of us in it. We suspend weapons around the ring on steel cables. All around the ring are tables and ladders. The ladders are so we can get to the second cage through the trap door. The second cage is full of even more fun toys to play with. The really fun stuff that wasn’t downstairs: cheese graters, barb wire baseball bats, fluorescent light bulbs, basically Death Angel’s Christmas List. This cage isn’t locked because you need to escape it. You need to escape it because there’s a set of bolt cutters hanging in that last cage. Not keys, bolt cutters. And you see, one of us needs those. Because all the way back down on the arena floor, outside the cage is a casket, and it’s locked up nice and tight with a padlocked chain. To win, you only have to do two things, Corey: Make me bleed, and lock me in that casket.

Matt—Holy…

Rick—Told you.

Stygian
I fully expect this match to end someone’s career; I just plan on it being yours. So what do you say, Corey? The challenge has been set. I’ll hear your answer next week.

“Cry Thunder” plays once more and Stygian leads the girls out of the ring, and up the ramp.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy 3733612721_88bf333e69

Yes, King Hippo, that just happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Chuck Matthews on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy   Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:24 am

The rev of a motorcycle engine is heard, followed by Linkin Park’s “In The End.” Tom Sykes rolls down the ramp on one of his signature bikes, moving slowly down the ramp, high-fiving fans as he goes. He stops near the corner of the ring, parking the bike and running up the steps into the ring.

Heather Thompson - The following is the Last Chance match for the Full Throttle Championship match! Introducing first, from Huddersfield, England, weighing tonight at 220 pounds…TOM SYKES!!

Rick - He was building quite the streak until his loss to Beno last week. Tonight, he seeks to get right back into the swing of things as he tries to get into the title picture in two weeks.

The lights dim out to a purple-ish color where the fans automatically begin to ring out boos and jeers. That's when a flock of women come out, all in very revealing outfits. They stand atop of the entrance ramp, let a startling cry of "I got your money, honey!" As soon as that happens, Black appears from the velvet curtains with a bunch of money raining down on him as the women got down on their knees where they would scurry up every last bill on the ground and hand it to him. Black is pleased by all of this as he smiles and starts to dance to the beat of his own theme song. All of that ends though, as two women begin to take off that extraordinary purple jacket of his, before grabbing their arms and leading Black him to the ring. Black is seen antagonizing the people as they continue to walk with even some fans throwing dollar bills at him. He tells the lustful women to let go of him before he ceremoniously hops on the apron, yelling "I'm the man!" with a carousel of fireworks going off inside the ring. As he gets into the ring, he starts shadow boxing, warming up for his opponent.

Heather Thompson - And the opponent…from Chocolate City, weighing 230 pounds…COGNAC BLACK!

Matt - Cognac Black also seeking to make his mark in IWF history…but to do that, he needs to get through Tom Sykes.

The referee checks both men, then calls for the bell.

Tom Sykes [vs] Cognac Black

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Tom and Cognac circle each other in the ring.

Rick - Remember, this match will determine another competitor for the Full Throttle championship match at Ragnarok.

Matt - Competing against Beno, Jinx, and as I’m just now being informed, Spitta Andretti.

Rick - Of all people…

Tom and Cognac tie up. Tom immediately takes Cognac down with an inverted neckbreaker.

Matt - Grinner Breaker!

Tom immediately drops, locking in a camel clutch.

Rick - And there’s the Grinner Clutch.

Cognac immediately taps out.

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Rick - …it’s over?

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner, and advancing to the IWF Full Throttle Title match at Ragnarok…TOM SYKES!

Matt - Impressive victory for Mr. Sykes…next stop, Ragnarok!

Tom celebrates in the ring as the show goes to commercial.

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, who are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- We’ve got a huge match coming up next for you all!

Matt- How do you know?

Rick- What do you mean? The IWF World Heavyweight Champion is going to be in action, of course this is going to be a big match!

Matt- Well this match could suck…mostly because we don’t know who Steel Angel is going to be facing!

Rick- Well I’m sure we’re going to find out rather soon now won’t we?

Matt- I suppose so…but I’m reserving judgment on the quality of match that is going to be presented until we find out who Steelio’s opponent is!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appering in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing a lone figure standing at the center. He is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. His long black hair flows in the air revealing his face as he stares at the crowd before him.

I am now an instrument of violence
I am a vessel of invincibility
I cannot leave this undecided
Stepping down to battle another day

Remember me for all time
This determination is a vital part of me
Surrender now or be counted
With the endless masses that I will defeat you.

Steel Angel jumps off the platform and bows before fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

Heather Thompson- From San Diego, California…Weighing in at 220 Pounds…He is the IWF World Heavyweight Champion…Steel Angel!

Rick- And here comes the man who shocked the world at Isolation, cashing in the IWF World Heavyweight Championship briefcase to become the IWF World Heavyweight Champion!

Matt- Steel Angel has been impressive during his run as champion thus far, but Steel Angel is going to be sorely tested when he steps into the ring at Ragnarok to meet the #1 Contender to Steel’s title…the leader of Natural Law…Chad Mason!

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it.

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Broken down till your hope has died
Beat down 'til victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

I can't be told to compromise this
They'll never doubt the body lying at my feet
A most formidable reminder
They will speak my name for eternity.

I have no need of any guidance
I am a weapon, powerful beyond belief
Seen through the warrior's eyes
I never need to question how to defeat you.

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendence some of whom scream in delight. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" writtin in black latin like writting on the sides.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Broken down 'til your hope has died
Beat down till victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight.

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.

Watch your words
Or your words might drown you
And cure my wounds
And the light will blind you

Chad Mason steps from behind the curtain, staring at Steel Angel, a smirk playing about Chad Mason’s features and a microphone in his hand. He's followed by Jennifer Young, who grabs his arm, and traces her finger down his chest. Chad Mason places his arm around Jennifer Young’s shoulders before bringing the microphone up to his lips

Chad Mason
You know Steel…when I was told I got to pick your opponent this week, my initial thought was to pick one of the members of Natural Law to come down to the ring and kick your ass. But then I thought, “come on Chad, your guys are already all booked up tonight, why make them fight twice in a night?”

Rick- You didn’t pick any of your Natural Law cronies because you knew Steel could beat them!

Matt- Chad just wanted to make sure the members of Natural Law were well rested for their matches, Rick. There is nothing wrong with that!

Chad Mason pauses for a moment, soaking in the boo’s from the crowd

Chad Mason
So, instead of sending one of the members of Natural Law down to the ring to beat your ass from pillar to post, I found a guy in the locker room who has been on an absolute tear as of late. I went back and found a guy who has decimated every single person in his path. I went out and found a guy who has already made a statement here tonight and who plans on making an even bigger statement by whooping your ass!

Chad Mason steps to the side and bows down slightly

Rick- Who did Chad pick?!

Matt- I have no idea!

The lights in the jarring anticipating arena, switch instantly to black. The voice of a woman creeps itself over the P.A. system...

"The poor stay poor, the rich get richer It's just so disproportionate"

The heavy rhythm of "Above the Law" by Bad Meets Evil takes the place of the Women's soft voice, as a highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen of the Jumbo Tron. The crowd motion in the crowd resembles that of a "wave"... as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way. Chad Mason and Jennifer young take the opportunity to walk backstage as the crowd roars in anticipation

"Sometimes life seems so unfortunate ...
That's why I don't give a shit ...
The poor stay poor, the rich get richer ...
It's just so disproportionate ...
You don't know just what I go through ...
That's why I would rather show you ...
Just how far that I can take it ...
Every rule, I'm breakin' it ..."

A figure comes shooting up from the bottom of the stage, as "The Decepticon" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp, causing a huge hurl of boo's from the audience in attendance. The crowd stand in shock, trying desperatly to get a view of The son of a legend.

"Tear-able, but not rip-able, invincible, I hung invisible ...
Fuckin' mistletoe all over the world, I stuck my ass up under it ...
Now pucker up them lips and kiss it hoes ...
Here we go, Bad and Evil so you know how this'll go ...
The competition's miserable, we stomp them bitches this is no, joke ...
Goin' overboard like someone threw us off the boat, choke ...
Cough from all the smoke, I'm tryna stay on fire ...
So you know if I hate fucking water sprinklers, I don't love the hose ...
Someone let the cat out the bag, now it's time to stuff his face ...
Back in that bitch, smother that little motherfucker 'til it suffocates ...
You! had long enough of a wait ..."

Robbie Hart stands, still taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he stedily begins to make his way down the entrance ramp. Strutting himself with ozing confidence, Robbie does a slow spin for the IWF cameras to take his figure in, as the flash bulbs shine off the High Impact Championship.

"Could never be no damn wuss or pussy, never mushy, so you can't squish ...
Nowhere near a toosh, in fact if I jump out a bush ...
In a sneak attack's the only way I say I am-Bush ...
Outlandish, these words are weapons that I brandish ...
Stand-offish to hoes, keep your hands off this ...
Can't top it, so what the fuck would I sugarcoat it for?
Law? Fuck protocol, I'd holla at this ho, but now my throat is sore ..."

He pauses halfway down the aisle, as Blue and white trails of pyro blasts themselves into the rafters of the errupting arena. Robbie takes this time to pound his chest, boasting the boo's from the fans

Sliding into the ring, Robbie rushes himself to the corner of the ring, mounting the turnbuckle as he does so. He pulls the arm straps of his singlet from his shoulders with a forceful tug, before raising his hands holding up the High Impact Championship. Camera flashes light up the dark arena, as it is now hard to seperate the screams of his fans.

Heather Thompson- From Las Vegas NV... Weighing in at 173 Pounds... The Current IWF Unified High Impact Champion…Robbie Hart!

Rick- Robbie Hart!

Matt- THIS MATCH IS GOING TO BE EPIC!

Rick- Chad was right, the current IWF Unified High Impact Champion HAS been on an absolute tear lately

Matt- and we just saw Robbie Hart lay down the challenge to Steel Angel’s tag team partner Hostyle Jones for Ragnarok, thus making a big time statement already on tonight’s broadcast!

Rick- We have the IWF Champ vs. the IWF Unified High Impact champ, one on one!

Matt- CLASH OF THE CHAMPIONS!

Robbie leaps from the turnbuckle, and now begins to circle the ring... looking to all parts of the rattling arena. A laugh of pleasantry escapes him, as he hits the ropes, loosening himself up.

Robbie now moves himself to the edge of the ring, where he begins to eye down his pray. Slithering through the ring like a snake, he stands in the center of the ring, as a single spotlight beams down onto his frame, spotlighting the The Pretty Boy

As the song fades out, it is replaced by a cheering crowd. The lights in the arena kick back on, as the smoke from Robbie's pyro clouds up the arena entrance, and ring. Robbie backs himself to the nearest corner of the ring, and leaning back, props his arms onto the ropes, and places a look of arrogance on his face with a sly smile towards his foe. The fans chant hard for him, but Robbie pays no mind, and moves his focus towards his opponent in the ring. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Robbie Hart [vs.] Steel Angel

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Robbie Hart and Steel Angel both meet in the center of the ring, with neither man backing down

Rick- Steel and Robbie are both high fliers in every sense of the word

Matt- This match is going to be an instant classic with both of these guys in the ring!

The jam packed Hammerstein Ballroom is filled with the sound of whistling and cheering as both men continue to jaw at each other. Steel Angel suddenly reaches out, extending his hand to Robbie Hart. After a moment of looking down at Steel Angel’s extended hand, Robbie Hart reaches out and the two men shake hands briefly before taking a few steps backwards

Rick- Nice show of respect between the IWF champ and the High Impact champ

Matt- You can almost feel the anticipation in this building right now! The roof’s about ready to explode! AND THIS ISN’T EVEN THE MAIN EVENT!

Steel Angel and Robbie Hart both suddenly rush forward and, once again, meet in the center of the ring. The two men grip each other’s hands tightly in a show of strength. The two men shove each other back and forth for a bit before Steel Angel begins to gain the upper hand

Rick- Steel Angel outweighs Robbie Hart by about 44 pounds, giving Steel the weight and size advantage

Matt- But Robbie Hart has big match experience and has been battle tested against some of the best IWF has to offer…not to mention that Robbie has already been IWF World Heavyweight Champ before!

Rick- Robbie also has the edge in experience because of his family background. Robbie sat and learned at the right hand of his father, IWF Hall of Famer Frank Hart, since he was just a boy

Steel Angel forces Robbie Hart down to his knees. Suddenly, Robbie Hart lets go of Steel Angel’s hand and delivers a swift punch to Steel Angel’s stomach, causing Steel Angel to let up the pressure on Robbie Hart’s hands. Robbie Hart then spins around, sweeping Steel Angel’s legs out from underneath him and causing Steel Angel to collapse to the canvas face first

Rick- Nice move by Robbie Hart there

Matt- Let’s see what Robbie can do with the advantage here

Robbie Hart quickly flips Steel Angel over in a pinning attempt

-1-

Steel Angel suddenly wraps his legs around Robbie Hart’s neck, cutting off oxygen to Robbie Hart’s brain. Robbie Hart struggles in the leg scissors for a moment before he manages to weasel his way out of the brief submission hold. Both Steel Angel and Robbie Hart quickly get right back up to their feet, eyeing each other, as the crowd roars its appreciation

Rick- Both Robbie and Steel are light on their feet

Matt- And I’d say that series of moves certainly proved it!

Robbie Hart smirks as he nods his head. Both men begin to circle around the ring, never taking their eyes off of each other. All of a sudden, both men lunge towards the middle and lock up once more. Steel Angel gains the early advantage, locking in a standing side headlock. However, Robbie Hart counters by shoving Steel Angel to the ropes. Steel Angel hits the ropes and comes running back at Robbie Hart. As soon as Steel Angel gets close enough, Robbie Hart leaps into the air, looking to connect a leaping leg lariat. However, Steel Angel ducks the move and goes running right underneath Robbie Hart

Steel Angel runs to the ropes on the other side of the ring. Steel Angel hits the ropes and comes running back at Robbie Hart, who has managed to regain his footing. As soon as Steel Angel is close enough, Robbie Hart leaps into the air, sailing right over Steel Angel who runs to the other side of the ring, For a third time, Steel Angel comes running at Robbie Hart, whose back is to Steel Angel. Suddenly, Robbie Hart leaps into the air and connects a massive Pele kick that drills Steel Angel in the back of the head

Rick- Robbie hit that kick out of no where!

Matt- And just like that the fast pace action slows down a bit!

Robbie Hart gets to his feet and walks over to Steel Angel. Robbie Hart stomps down on Steel Angel a few times before reaching down and dragging Steel Angel up to his feet. Robbie Hart goes to Irish whip Steel Angel to the ropes but Steel Angel reverses the momentum, instead sending Robbie Hart to the ropes. As soon as he gets close enough, Robbie Hart leaps into the air, executing a front handspring. Robbie Hart then attempts to flip back up to his feet, however Steel Angel rushes in and grabs Robbie Hart so that Robbie Hart’s ankles are by Steel Angel’s head. Steel Angel then wraps his legs around Robbie Hart’s armpits and leaps into the air, drilling Robbie Hart with a Styles Clash which he then turns into a pin

-1-

-2…

Robbie Hart kicks out

Rick- Robbie Hart trying to show off a bit too much there

Matt- And he got caught!

Steel Angel gets to his feet. Steel Angel reaches down and pulls Robbie Hart up to his feet as well. Steel Angel Irish whips Robbie Hart to the ring ropes. Robbie Hart hits the ropes and comes running back at Steel Angel. Steel Angel attempts to hit a clothesline but Robbie Hart slides underneath the clothesline attempt. However, Steel Angel quickly turns around and grabs Robbie Hart before he powers Robbie Hart down to the canvas with a hip toss. Instead of letting go, Steel Angel locks in a grounded side headlock

Rick- Steel Angel has that headlock locked in tightly

Matt- And Robbie Hart seems to be in a bit of trouble here

Robbie Hart struggles to escape the headlock as the ref drops down and asks Robbie Hart if he would like to quit. Robbie Hart screams out “no,” even as Steel Angel cranks up the pressure on the hold. Robbie Hart suddenly begins to try to power up, causing Steel Angel to slowly stand up in a vertical position with the headlock still locked in. Robbie Hart quickly shoots Steel Angel off to the ropes. As soon as Steel Angel takes off running, Robbie Hart turns and sprints to the ropes opposite of the ones Steel Angel is running towards

Rick- What is Robbie Hart thinking here?

Matt- Something big!

Robbie Hart and Steel Angel both hit the ropes at the same time and come running back towards the middle of the ring. As soon as he gets close enough, Robbie Hart leaps into the air and spins around Steel Angel before dropping Steel Angel down to the canvas after a picture perfect tilt-a-whirl headscissors into a single arm takedown

Rick- DID YOU SEE THAT?!

Matt- HOLY SHIT! THAT WAS AWESOME!

Robbie Hart doesn’t let go of Steel Angel’s arm after the takedown though and wrenches back on Steel Angel’s arm, threatening to rip Steel Angel’s arm right out of it’s socket

Rick- What an amazing aerial move by Robbie Hart!

Matt- And Robbie landed in such a way that he was easily able to slap on that armbar!

Robbie Hart cranks back on Steel Angel’s arm hard, causing Steel Angel to scream out in pain. The ref drops down, checking to see if Steel Angel wants to give the match up

Rick- Steel Angel is in a world of hurt right now

Matt- That’d be a cool name for that move! A World of Hurt!

Robbie Hart jerks back on Steel Angel’s arm roughly several times, eliciting a scream of pain from Steel Angel. The ref continues to ask Steel Angel if he’d like to give the match up but Steel Angel continues to scream back no

Rick- The IWF World Champ showing massive amounts of heart right now

Matt- Steel Angel is fighting the urge to tap out right now with everything he has!

Slowly…inch by inch…Steel Angel begins to push himself up to first his knees, and then his feet. Robbie Hart shakes his head no as he refuses to release the armbar. Steel Angel manages to, somehow, make it up to a vertical basis after struggling for a few moments. Steel Angel then lifts Robbie Hart up and drills Robbie Hart with a powerbomb. Robbie Hart’s grip on Steel Angel’s arm weakens somewhat but Robbie Hart still doesn’t let go. Steel Angel lifts Robbie Hart up a second time and runs forward toward the turnbuckle. At the last second, Steel Angel falls forward and powerbombs Robbie Hart’s spine right into the turnbuckle, causing both men to collapse in a heap onto the canvas

Rick- HOLY SHIT!

Matt- What a powerbomb by Steel!!!!

Both Steel Angel and Robbie Hart roll around on the canvas in agony, Steel Angel gripping his right arm and rotator cuff, while Robbie Hart lays on the canvas, his back arched in agony. The ref looks down at both men, shrugs, and begins counting

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Slowly, both Steel Angel and Robbie Hart begin to crawl towards the ring ropes in an attempt to lift themselves up to a vertical basis

-5-

-6-

-7-

Steel Angel manages to make it up to his feet first while Robbie Hart struggles to stand up, using the corner turnbuckles for support. Steel Angel breathes heavily for a moment as he turns his head and notices Robbie Hart. Steel Angel takes a deep breath, turns, and runs at Robbie Hart. As soon as he gets close enough, Steel Angel leaps into the air and connects a rising knee strike that catches Robbie Hart full under the chin. Steel Angel then hooks Robbie Hart’s head and runs out of the corner turnbuckle, connecting a running bulldog to Robbie Hart

Rick- Nice combo there by the World Champ

Matt- But will it be enough?

Steel Angel flips Robbie Hart over and hooks Robbie Hart’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3…..

Robbie Hart manages to get his shoulder up at the last second

Rick- THAT’S

Matt- NO! ROBBIE’S GOT HIS SHOULDER UP!

Steel Angel sits bolt upright, a look of disbelief on his face. Steel Angel shakes his head as he slowly stands up

Rick- Steel Angel can’t believe it

Matt- This match has been AWESOME!

Steel Angel turns, leans down, and picks up Robbie Hart. Steel Angel kicks Robbie Hart in the gut, doubling Robbie Hart over. Steel Angel then lifts Robbie Hart up onto his shoulders.

Rick- Steel Angel could be looking for that Divine Cutter here…

Matt- If he hits this, Rick, it could spell out the end!

Suddenly, Robbie Hart begins to deliver a series of massive elbow strikes to the temple and the side of the head of Steel Angel. Steel Angel’s knees buckle and Robbie Hart manages to slide down Steel Angel’s back. Robbie Hart quickly grabs Steel Angel and forces Steel Angel to stand up and turn around. Robbie Hart then reels Steel Angel in and hooks both of Steel Angel’s arms

Rick- Broken on the way!

Matt- The High Impact champ is about to upset the World Champ!

Just as Robbie Hart is about to spike Steel Angel’s skull down to the canvas, Steel Angel manages to get one of his arms free. Steel Angel delivers a swift series of blows to Robbie Hart’s stomach, doubling Robbie Hart over. Steel Angel then rips his left arm out of Robbie Hart’s reach. Steel Angel then reaches out and lifts Robbie Hart up in the military press position. Steel Angel then brings Robbie Hart crashing down with stunner like cutter

Rick- Divine Cutter!

Matt- That’s gotta be it!

Steel Angel drops down and pins Robbie Hart as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…the IWF World Heavyweight Champion…Steel Angel!

Rick - Big win for Steel Angel!

Matt - He proved tonight why he’s the IWF Champion! He just sent Robbie Hart back to the High Impact division!

Steel gets up on the corner, raising his hands, and the IWF Title. Chad stands up from his seat near the announcer’s table, clapping and smirking.

Rick - Chad doesn’t seem impressed.

Matt - Now it’s Steel’s turn to pick Chad’s opponent…I can only imagine what he’s going to do.

Rick - We’re moving right into the main event, it seems.

Heather Thompson - The following is the main event pick your poison match, scheduled for one-fall! Introducing first…from New York City, weighing tonight at 230 pounds…CHAD MASON!!!

Chad smirks, raising his arms. He slides into the ring as Robbie heads back up the ramp. Steel hops down from the corner, staring at Chad. He motions for a microphone.

Rick - Don’t ask how, but Chad Mason has been on a tear lately.

Matt - He led Natural Law in a vicious string of attacks two weeks ago, and then, just last week, Natural Law further established their dominance as they won almost every match they had on Battle Grounds!

Rick - Earlier tonight, Beno and Ruby both won their respective matches…now Chad looks to ensure Natural Law emerges with a perfect night.

Steel Angel
You did well tonight, picking Robbie to beat me…but that didn’t work out quite so well, did it?

Chad stares at Steel, frowning.

Steel Angel
You’ve gone on the last few weeks about how you’re taking out the undeserving, and how you’re taking out the legends of this industry, and anyone who coasts on their names? Tonight, I’ll give you the opportunity to do that all on your own. Your opponent tonight is a future hall of famer…and a man I’m sure you’ve already added to your list of targets.

Steel smirks.

Steel Angel
Good luck.

Thunder claps loudly throughout the arena, the sound of pouring rain comes over the sound system. Thunder claps again as a child's eerie voice is heard singing an old nursery rhyme.

“A tisket a tasket, the scarecrow's out his casket”

Thunder claps even louder this time

“Turn out the lights and lock the doors, praying that he passes”

The lights go out in the arena and all is silent.

A moment passes, and suddenly a green lightning bolt strikes the stage and the music for "Crown of the Fallen" begins to play. Crimson Skull steps out on the stage and slowly makes his way to the ring. He steps onto the steel steps and stops at the top. He slowly tips his head back as the chorus plays.

Crowned is the king of the fallen
Rejoice in his light, they live again
Crowned is the king of the fallen
Celebrate the subjugation of all man

He steps into the ring, going over the top rope. He stands in the center of the ring and removes his coat and hat. He looks to the heavens slowly and points at a ring post, it erupts in green flames. He does this again and again and again until all posts have been engulfed in flame.

Now place crown upon his head
The scepter in his grasp
Kneel now! for before you stands
The wicked God of wrath

He cuts his throat with his thumb quickly and the flames the cease. The music fades and the lights slowly brighten again.

Heather Thompson - And the opponent…from Louisville, Kentucky, weighing tonight at 326 pounds…CRIMSON SKULL!!!

Rick - Whoa!

Matt - And that look of confidence on Chad’s face just turned to one of sheer panic!

Rick - Steel picked a HUGE matchup for Mason tonight!

Skull looks at Chad as the referee looks to both men. He calls for the bell.

Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy Mainevent
Chad Mason [vs] Crimson Skull

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Chad paces, measuring up Skull. Skull stands in the center of the ring, keeping his eye on Chad.

Rick - Crimson Skull has a noticeable size advantage here.

Matt - Chad is approaching this match very carefully. He knows how easy it will be for Skull to crush him if he rushes in without a battle plan.

Chad slowly approaches Skull. Crimson Skull raises his foot, planting his boot on Chad’s chest and pushing him back. Chad rolls backwards across the mat, rolling with the blow and landing on his feet. He moves towards Skull again. Skull raises his foot, but Chad sidesteps it. Skull spins, driving his fist into the side of Chad’s head as he turns. Chad falls to the ground, and Skull places his foot on Chad’s throat, choking him out. Chad shoves Skull’s foot away, and rolls onto his stomach, clutching his throat. Skull stomps down on Chad’s spine, then lifts him to his feet. He lifts Chad in a suplex, holding him in position

Matt - Chad is in a bad spot now.

Rick - This is the Chad Mason we’re used to seeing.

Skull drops Chad, planting him into the mat. He goes for a cover.

-1-

-2-

Chad manages to kick out. He slowly gets to his feet. Crimson Skull balls his hand into a fist, driving it into the side of Mason’s head. Chad stumbles, but manages to hold onto the ropes for leverage. Skull runs, lifting his boot. Chad ducks the shot, pulling the ropes down as Skull kicks his leg over the top.

Rick - Ouch.

Matt - Smart move by Chad, and Skull is in a very uncomfortable position.

Chad measures Crimson Skull, then runs to the corner. He leaps to the top rope and bounces off, landing a sharp enzuigiri to Skull’s head. Crimson Skull teeters for a moment, trying to keep his ground. Chad steps back and runs forward, driving his shoulder to the back of Skull’s knee. Skull falls from the apron, to the outside. Chad leaves the ring, stalking Skull. He stomps down on Skull’s wrist. He stomps again on his ankle.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Crimson moves towards the table, using it to try to get to his feet. Chad runs forward, driving his knee into Crimson’s head, driving it into the table.

Rick - Close up action here!

Matt - Chad is taking the fight to the future hall of famer!

-4-

Chad slides back into the ring. He watches Skull try to stand.

-5-

Skull climbs back up to the apron. Chad runs towards him, dropkicking him to the knee. Skull drops to one leg on the apron. Chad grabs him by the head, pulling him out across the second rope before spiking his skull into the mat with a DDT. Chad immediately goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

Skull powers out.

Matt - Nothing yet.

Chad kicks Skull in the ribs, trying to keep him down. Skull slowly tries to stand, withstanding the kicks from Chad as he does. He grabs Chad by the throat.

Rick - Oh shit…

Matt - Chad’s about to get what’s coming to him!

Skull pushes Chad into the corner, and lifts him to the top rope. Chad struggles to get out of the hold. Skull lifts Chad high in the air, and goes for a chokeslam. Chad wriggles free at the last second, dropping and grabbing Skull’s head on the way down, taking him down with another DDT. He drops, locking Skull into an anaconda choke.

Rick - Submission hold applied by Mason…is it just me, or does he seem too well-rounded?

Matt - He’s trained by the best. He’s had all the makings of a good competitor…I guess now we’re starting to see it.

Skull struggles in the hold, reaching for the ropes with his free arm. He tries to move towards the ropes, kicking his legs across the mat. He reaches the ropes, grabbing hold of it.

“1” “2” “3” “4”
Chad releases the hold, and gets to his feet. The referee holds Chad back until Crimson Skull can get to a standing base. Immediately, Chad charges, only to be caught by the throat by Skull. Skull lifts Chad high in the air, and plants him down with a wicked choke slam.

Rick - Out of nowhere!

Matt - Chad got a little too confident, and it cost him! This one is over.

Skull plants his foot on Chad’s chest.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Chad barely manages to kick out.

Rick - Wow.

Matt - Kickout! How, I don’t know…but he kicked out!

Chad slowly stands, only to be taken down with a stiff clothesline. He scrambles back to his feet, and Skull grabs him by the throat with both hands before throwing him to the corner. He unloads punches to Chad’s gut, then lifts Chad, launching him over his shoulders with a gutwrench suplex.

Matt - And Skull getting back into this.

Rick - Steel picked a mountain for Chad to overcome here.

Skull lifts Chad onto his shoulders in a crucifix position.

Matt - Chad in a very bad place right now…

Crimson Skull brings Chad crashing down headfirst to the mat.

Rick - The Redeemer! Chad’s done!

Skull moves to go for the pin, but stops, looking up at the ramp. From the back, Ruby Winters walks out, staring at Skull. Crimson Skull looks around, fists raised, looking for the rest of Natural Law.

Rick - And there’s Ruby Winters…and I’m sure the rest of Natural Law is close at hand…

Matt - This is such bullshit.

Behind Skull, Chad stirs. Ruby jumps to the apron, yelling at Skull, who turns towards her. The referee rushes to the apron, demanding Ruby to back off. Chad reaches for Crimson Skull, and low blows him from behind, then rolls him up for a pin. Ruby hops down from the apron, pointing at Chad and Skull. The referee counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner…CHAD MASON!!

Rick - And Chad wins for the second week straight.

Matt - Both men managed to beat their opponents tonight, and-

Ruby slides a chair into the ring to Chad. Chad picks it up, eyeing it for a moment. He turns to Skull, sneering. Without warning, he smashes it into Crimson Skull’s head, denting the chair with the blow. He brings the chair down across Skull’s spine, denting the chair even further.

Rick - Chad is taking it to Crimson Skull!

Matt - Come on, the match is over!

Steel Angel slides into the ring. He takes Chad down with a shoulder block, sending Chad stumbling across the ring. He snatches the chair out of Chad’s hands, raising it threateningly. Chad slides out of the ring, retreating up the ramp, with Ruby next to him.

Matt - Steel Angel there for the save! And Chad is on the retreat!

Rick - He’s picking his battles. Without his Natural Law cronies to back him up, Chad’s got nothing!

Steel shakes his head, calling for a mic.

Steel Angel
Chad…I know, somewhere, you got your Natural Law buddies waiting in the wings…and I’m not having any of it. I know better than to fight you when you have your little army there to help you at every given opportunity.

Matt - He’s right. Chad and Natural Law have run rampant across IWF lately.

Steel Angel
At Ragnarok, though…if you want to take this title, you’re going to have to beat me…one on one. That’s why I talked to IWF management, and they agreed that Ragnarok, we’re going to fight…in a steel cage. Nobody gets out…and nobody gets in.

Chad shakes his head, glaring at Steel.

Rick - HUGE match for Ragnarok!

Matt - Steel just tipped the odds right back in his favor!

Rick - We have two weeks to go until Ragnarok. Anything can still happen!

The show fades to black.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy   Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy
Page 1 of 1