Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy   Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:44 am

Alrighty, you know the drill. If you had a match on the card, you are banned from the chat box until you leave MEANINGFUL feedback. That means if you are:

Crimson Skull
Steel Angel
Cognac Black
Tom Sykes
King Brucey
Spitta Andretti
Hostyle Jones
Jinx
Ruby Winters
Britney Blake
Beno
Darren Spanos
Claude Olso
Josh Halcomb
Kid Justice
Ashten Cross

You will not be allowed in the chatbox until you leave feedback on this weeks results.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy   Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:08 pm

Best Match: The handicap match was just funny as hell, also the Robbie/Steel match was a nice fast pace match.

Best Segment: Jinx's gameshow.

Top Performer This Week: Stygain.

Favorite Moment(s): Stygain replaying the Little Mac vs. King Hippo fight from Punch Out with King Brucey as King Hippo.

Favorite Commercial: I love all the shirts and the Ruby vs. Lilah who is the best Supergirl was also cool

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): The main event match between me and Stygain, what the leader of NL is gonna do.

Show Rating: 9

Comments: Many of the matches were really short with the expecption of the 2 on 1 match and the last 2 matches which were a decent length. I loved the hadicap match and the fight between me and Robbie was a classic. I also loved the ending where I chase Chad out and made my announcement. Now I've got a mountain of a challenge in the form of Stygain.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Skull

Crimson Skull

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 2-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy   Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Best Match: Im gonna say either Robbie/Steel or the main event.

Best Segment: SBK using my old mask for toilet paper...Payback is a bitch, just so you know.

Top Performer This Week: Stygain.

Favorite Moment(s): Jinx's gameshow

Favorite Commercial: Supergirls ftw

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): If there is going to be any retribution from Skull on Chad, Robbie continuing his push for heel.

Show Rating: 9

Comments: Good show guys, would have made more of an effort being the in the main event and all, but Im still having computer issues lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy   Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:18 pm

MVP OF THE WEEK: Stygain

COMMERCIAL OF THE WEEK: Super woman

MATCH OF THE WEEK: Steel vs Robbie

SEGMENT OF THE WEEK : Jynx gameshow

LOOKING FORWARD TO : Was gonna ask not to be booked, so after I looked at the card I have decided... IM LOOKING FORWARD TO TEAMING WITH BMAC

OVERALL RATING : 8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy   Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XLII: Know Your Enemy
Page 1 of 1