Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radio Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Radio Interview Empty
PostSubject: Radio Interview   Radio Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:18 pm

I sat down on the couch and adjusted my headset that I was wearing. I was call into a radio show, and do yet another interview. I had been so busy these past few weeks, with interviews about wrestling, about my new TV show, my talk show, my new fashion line, basically everything. I was glad to get a straight up wrestling interview, although I wasn't a huge fan of George and Anthony.

Radio Interview WrestlingUnplugged

I could hear people talking in my headset. I assumed they were getting ready to cal me in

George Zaia
Anna, Anna can you hear me?

Anna Stone
Loud and clear George

Anthony Nichols
Hi Anna, nice to talk to you again

Anna Stone
Yeah same I guess. Look before we start, can you guys just agree to ask me questions and stuff? You guys always annoy me by talking and stuff, and I just want to do the interview. Don't talk to each other, don't joke around, just ask me the questions. You can discuss all my answers once I'm gone. Ok?

George Zaia
Yeah I think we can handle that.

Anna Stone
Ok good. So go ahead.

Anthony Nichols
Well first things first, how are you? It's been a while since we've talked, and you've been pretty busy haven't you?

Anna Stone
I'm good. My life has been really great lately actually. For once in my life recently I'm in a good place. But you're right, I've been so busy. Between training, interviews, filming my new TV show and talk show, then just making appearances for a ton of different things, I hardly have any time for my boyfriend. Well actually that's not true, I have a lot of time with him. But I just feel like it should be a lot more.

George Zaia
Rumours are swirling that you're dating Giancarlo Giordano II, is this true?

Anna Stone
I don't think those are rumours as much as they are observations. I haven't exactly been secretive about the two of us dating. But in case people really are wondering, yes, we are in fact dating.

Anthony Nichols
Do you have any comment about him and his family? After all, they are accused of mob activities and of being the biggest organized crime family in all of the United States

Anna Stone
Yeah I'm not going to comment on that guys, and you should already know that.

George Zaia
Alright fair enough. So, last week you fought Robbie Hart and Ruby Winters in a tag team match, and you and Hostyle came out victorious. How did that feel?

Anna Stone
It felt great to be honest. Because I hate Robbie so much, it felt good to kick his ass. He got some shots in on me that's for sure, but in the end, I had the last laugh when my leg drove his face into the mat. But anyways, it's always great to get a win, especially after how hard I trained last week. I was definitely motivated by Robbie's comments, so that was good. Sometimes I need that extra motivation to put myself over the top.

Anthony Nichols
What did you think of Ruby in that match?

Anna Stone
Nothing special. She wasn't really involved that much, and when she was, she didn't do anything really. I'm excited to fight her this week. Because I know exactly what she's like out there in the ring. She's just like all the other people I've faced and beat. I don't anticipate her being much of a challenge, based on what I've seen. She lost to Loca Rosci, she lost to me and Hostyle. Meanwhile, I haven't lost in eleven straight matches. So really, I'm not worried about her at all.

George Zaia
Let's talk about that a bit. Tell us how it feels to be so close to setting the record for longest win streak in the IWF

Anna Stone
I honestly don't care about that. Records aren't important to me. I just want to win one match every week. Whatever match I'm scheduled for, I try my hardest to win. And I'm skilled enough that I keep on winning and winning. It's tough to beat me. I mean, only Serai figured out how, and that was in my very first match where I was garbage. I had never wrestled before, so I didn't really know what to expect. But ever since I got that first match out of the way, I've been golden. I've been unbeatable. Serai, Ashley Matthews, Kadri Ilves, Rosalie Knight, Ryan Apollos, Sean Libby, all of them have tried, all of them have failed. I almost want to demand tougher competition, because for whatever reason, the IWF is intent on giving me weak matches every week.

Anthony Nichols
So do you think that you should be fighting in the main event scene or something?

Anna Stone
That's not what I'm saying, if you were listening. What I'm saying is that I want tougher competition. I've been fighting pretty average or below average wrestlers since I debuted. And I know that I could be fighting and beating much bigger names than I am now. Forget Ruby Winters, give me Robbie Hart, give me Chad Mason, give me Steel Angel. I'll take on any of those guys, and I'll beat them. I deserve better competition than I'm getting now. That's all I'm saying.

George Zaia
Do you honestly think that you could beat those guys? I mean, Steel's the IWF Champion, Chad might be that champion soon, and Robbie Hart is vicious

Anna Stone
Of course I think I could beat them. I wouldn't ask for them if I didn't know that I could beat them. Like they're good and all, and I'll give them that. Well even that's a bit of a stretch, but anyways. Yeah I'd just have to train harder. But everyone underestimates me because I'm small, I'm cute, I seem like I'm harmless. But really I'm tough. And I can beat anybody out there. So just throw me against anyone because I guarantee that I'll give them a fight for their lives. And I'm not going to lose.

Anthony Nichols
Who is, in your opinion, the best wrestler in the company?

Anna Stone
Me

Anthony Nichols
Other than yourself

Anna Stone
Oh. I don't know. There's not many other good wrestlers in this company. Maybe Stygian? I don't really know him, and what I know of him I don't really like. But I can't deny that he's really good. He's probably the one guy I wouldn't ever want to fight. Only because he's so huge and so strong and big and just good, he'd rip me apart.

George Zaia
And how about the most overrated wrestler?

Anna Stone
Oh god, there's so many. But I'll name two, and this is what pisses me off. These two guys are fighting for the IWF Championship this weekend. Chad Mason and Steel Angel. The two worst, most overrated wrestlers in the IWF right now. I mean come on. What has Steel Angel ever done? He was New Blood Champion for a while. But like, that means nothing. New Blood meant nothing, and that's why I smashed it. It was a worthless title, held by worthless people. I couldn't even save that title and make it prestigious. I tried, but it just wasn't worth it. Besides, I didn't want to have my name tied to the same championship as Steel Angel. Anyways, then he went on and tried to challenge some of the top guys in the company, and lost, to the surprise of nobody. He didn't earn his IWF Title, he won a briefcase. He didn't even win the briefcase tournament! He had to goad Chad into giving him a Briefcase-possession match, which somehow he beat Cody Taylor. I'll never understand how that happened but whatever. Then he did one honourable thing in his entire fucking life, by challenging James Shark to a real match. But then he couldn't even do that, and instead took the easy way out by beating James after he was attacked by stupid Chad and his even more stupid group. Steel Angel has never done anything worthwhile in his life, and will never do anything worthwhile in the rest of his life. And that brings me to Chad. Literally the biggest failure in the entire world. I don't even have that much to say about him, because I can't even think of anything that he's done to talk about. But he comes back after being fired or whatever, because he sucked ass and lost his briefcase. And he's back with this new group of shitty new guys, and they think they run shit. But lets be serious. This group is already destined for failure. They've already kicked out like 4 or 5 members haven't they? It's really just him, Ruby, and Beno that are really part of that team. Now can anyone tell me who those three might scare? Because they sure as hell don't scare me. Beno is a big angry guy I guess. We better watch out, because I can't remember the last time I've seen a big angry violent guy in the IWF….oh wait. That's every second wrestler here. And if you try to tell me that Beno is even half as talented as say Stygian or Corey Casey, well then you're just lying to me, and to yourself. And Chad…I'm sorry, I just can't take Chad seriously at all. He seems to have gone the way of Chuck Matthews in his personality, which is weird. But whatever, I don't care.

Anthony Nichols
Speaking of which, can you tell us anything about Chuck? Have you talked to him at all since he came back?

Anna Stone
No, I haven't. And that's not for lack of trying. I've tried to stay quiet on this for a while, but I really don't care anymore. Chuck hates my guts. I don't know why, I don't know how it started, but he does. I can't even talk to him without making him angry, or him ignoring me. I don't understand, because he was nice to me before he "died" and we actually made dinner plans to hopefully smooth things over since our breakup. But then he died or whatever, and when he came back, he hated me. I've apologized to Chuck many times about some of the things I said to him. I've tried to mend things with him. But he just won't have it. If he wants to fix things, he can come to me. I've given him plenty of opportunities. He's the one being a baby about this and refusing to talk to me. So I really don't care anymore. If Chuck wants to be a part of my life, or wants me to be part of his life, that's fine, he needs to initiate that though. I've tried enough. If he doesn't, then whatever, I don't care..

George Zaia
So it's safe to say that you're completely over Chuck Matthews

Anna Stone
Way over

George Zaia
What are your thoughts on James Shark saying he's done wrestling forever?

Anna Stone
I dunno, I have a lot of thoughts about that. But I don't think he's done forever. He's said that before, he's quit because he was pissed off or whatever, but he always comes back. Let's be honest here. It's James Shark. All he loves to do is fight and knock people out. He can do that every week here in the IWF. So while I do agree that he had basically every right to be angry after what Chad and his team and Steel Angel did to him, I don't think quitting was the right thing to do. And I definitely believe that we'll see him again someday.

Anthony Nichols
Now I know you've said a lot about Robbie Hart these last two weeks or so, anything else you'd like to say? Where did all this hate come from?

Anna Stone
Where did it all come from?! Oh, I don't know. Maybe the fact that he openly called me a whore, a prostitute, insulted my boyfriend, and so on. All while he's being charged with beating his girlfriend. Now you probably already know this, but there's nothing that I hate more than a woman beater. Any man who thinks that he's tough just because he can smack his girl around is a sick little coward. Robbie Hart has no spine, he's disgusting, he's not worthy to walk on this earth. I have friends who were beaten by their boyfriends and husbands, and believe me, it's never okay. Robbie is despicable, and I can't wait for his day in court. I can't wait for them to prove that he's guilty, send him off to jail, and I can either watch him rot like he deserves, or watch as the other inmates realized that he beat his girlfriend, and beat the shit out of him. He deserves nothing less than death for the things that he's done. He's lucky that we fought in a sanctioned professional match last week, otherwise I wouldn't have had to control my anger and hatred towards him. I could have just done what I wanted to do, and that is see his life end in front of me. He's just like his father, and so he deserves the same fate as his father.

George Zaia
Last week it sounded like you publicly commended Cody Taylor for what he did to Loca Rosci.

Anna Stone
Yeah I did. Look I'm not commending the actual act that he did. Anyone who has the nerve to attack a pregnant woman and kill her unborn baby disgusts me. However, when Loca is knowingly pregnant, and steps into that ring, she assumes the risks of wrestling. Not to mention that Robbie was the father of that child. So I'd rather see that child not born than see him have to suffer at the hands of an abusive drunk of a father like Robbie Hart.

Anthony Nichols
Alright, we're almost out of time, care to say anything to Ruby for your match this week?

Anna Stone
What is there for me to say really? Look at me Ruby. Tell yourself that you can beat me. Do it again. Now do you really believe that? Do you really believe that you can beat me in the ring? Because I don't think you do. Let's look at what you've done shall we? In your first match, you looked pretty good, I'll admit that. You really took it to the bottom of the IWF barrel. So actually that's not saying much at all. But then, just when I thought you were good enough to win it, your stupidity came through. I mean, come on really? I thought there were stupid people in the IWF, but you took the cake there. It's called an "Over the top rope" battle royal! OVER THE TOP ROPE! Loca clearly went UNDER the top rope! And then you start walking around, celebrating like you're the Queen of the world. Clearly you're either too stupid to notice what happened, or too stupid to realize what type of match you were in. So while you were all celebrating, Loca came back in and beat you. That's just sad.

Anna Stone
So anyways, your career, off to a bad start. But then I saw some promise in your next match, when you beat Rachel Ledesma and Kadri Ilves. Oh wait, no I didn't, because they're garbage. I've never even heard of Rachel in my entire life. She was a garbage wrestler who the IWF signed to fill some seats. She should have never been in that ring, and so taking her out would be easy for you. And Kadri Ilves, girl please. She was less than a week removed from me kicking her little butt out of that ring. She was so hurt, so tired, so unmotivated to win, that even the Ninja could have beaten her. So so far, you haven't impressed me one little bit. Wait a minute! Two weeks ago you beat Britney Blake! Oh my god, well Britney Blake is one of the premier wrestlers in all of the world. If you beat her, then I might as well just give up now. Yeah, no. You took out some more of the IWF trash. Actually, this Britney girl was below trash. I'm embarrassed for the trash when I compare her to it. Beating her is absolutely nothing special, and we both know it.

Anna Stone
And then last week, you finally got your chance. You got a chance to team up with the High Impact Champion, and fight the number one contender for that belt, and myself. And in a match that was the co-main event, where you and I were given a chance to step up and show that us women belong at the top of the card, YOU were the one who looked out of place. YOU were the one who couldn't handle being in that ring with the big boys. I stepped up to the plate. I fought you and Robbie, and actually kicked Robbie's ass. But you looked scared, intimidated, you just didn't belong there.

Anna Stone
And I do. And everyone saw that when I kicked ass. So when I'm done kicking your ass, when I'm done defending my Queen of Wrestling title, when I'm done winning my twelfth straight match, I demand more competition. I demand to be fighting people that are way better than the shit I'm getting now. Please give me more, or I'm going to get even more angry. And you won't like me when I'm angry Smile
Back to top Go down

Radio Interview
Page 1 of 1