Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Local radio interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Local radio interview Empty
PostSubject: Local radio interview   Local radio interview I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Thursday, April 21, 2011
Tim Patrick's Apartment
South Philadelphia
Ritner Street
3:00 PM

Tim Patrick is at the top of his game. He's never had as much swagger, this much confidence. He's been making the rounds with local media all morning and afternoon long, as tomorrow he has to fly back to Canada for Battle Grounds. So far today, he's done the local ABC, FOX, and AM sports radio morning shows. He booked himself for an afternoon interview for 97.5 FM, Philly's first FM sports station. He's been waiting on the phone for ten minutes, finally, the radio host is ready for him.

Johnny Marks: Alright Philadelphia sports fans, we're here with a man who is quickly becoming a local hero, "Irish Car Bomb" Tim Patrick. Mr. Patrick, how are you doing today?

Tim Patrick: Doing well, Johnny, thanks for letting me call in. I listen to you guys all the time.

Johnny Marks: Well that's great to hear! Now, Tim, every wrestling fan in the Delaware Valley is asking one question this week. Why are you fighting Chris Matthews?

Tim Patrick: That's just the way it worked out, you know. We're having a Tournament for the Championship Briefcase, and Chris was selected to be my first round opponent.

Johnny Marks: Typically in wrestling, matches are made between two people who have problems with each other. Do you and Chris have any issues?

Tim Patrick: I don't think so. I mean, I tried to recruit him to help with my current "cause", getting rid of the RHG, but he doesn't seem interested. That said, when it comes to the "Gentlemen", you're either with us, or against us. Being indifferent doesn't work for me.

Johnny Marks: You say "us", who is in your group? Is it official yet?

Tim Patrick: I'm not going to talk about that. We're still working out some deals, but yes, I'm forming an Army. And our goal is to rip apart the RHG. I assure you, we'll be victorious.

Johnny Marks: Going back to Chris Matthews, he was once the number one ranked wrestler in the world. How do you think you'll match up with him?

Tim Patrick: He's still one of the best in the world. But right now, I'm better. Chris represents the past in this business, I'm the future. I have great respect for his family, I'm even friends with Chuck backstage, but this is business, this is my life. I can't start losing now, and won't. I'd say something corny like "Beware of the Detonator", but he won't see it coming. Nobody does.

Johnny Marks: Thank you, Tim. We hope to continue to talk to you every Thursday afternoon.

Tim Patrick: That shouldn't be a problem. Anything for my fans in Philadelphia.

~~The radio interview ends, and the scene fades~~
Back to top Go down

Local radio interview
Page 1 of 1