Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dax Dillinger [vs.] Kit O’Connor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Dax Dillinger [vs.] Kit O’Connor Empty
PostSubject: Dax Dillinger [vs.] Kit O’Connor   Dax Dillinger [vs.] Kit O’Connor I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:52 pm

One fall. Good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: In the Palace   Dax Dillinger [vs.] Kit O’Connor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:12 am

The camera cuts to an old Gym, someplace in Seattle. A worn out Kit O’Connor is found taking rights and lefts on the punching bag. The camera moves closer and the floor creaks. His head turns toward the camera in shock, but he seems to tired to take offense.

Look, If your’e going to butt in on my time, then knock on the door instead of being crawling through the window. You can come closer, I don’t bite.
Kit turns his full body to the cameraman and wipes the sweat off his face.

This is my Palace, my Temple. Ive been coming here since I was fourteen years old. I used to mop the floors, and clean the bathrooms. Ever since Joey died, this place isn't the same, God I loved that old man. You know he treated my like family. Since my father was always drunk, or asleep I felt that Joey was the only one who could bring me some closure.

----

Those sweat stains, the blood stained ring, the body odor. Its mine, this is my way of showing progress. That smell, That smell is the smell of aggression, and passion. This is where my soul lives, this is my heart. This is my life, and this is the way I choose to pave my roads. It must look like i'm trying too hard doesn’t it? Yeah I bet it does, but this isn't me trying to hard, this is just me. The grime, the blood, the sweat, the mold, these aren't what they seem. This is my timeline, my history, this is my life.

Kit gets slightly closer to the camera

Look in my eyes, what your looking at is the eyes of a champion. Everything Ive seen was sought through these very eyes. All the hardships, and the tears. All the good times, and laughter, lies withing these very eyes. How about the cuts on my face, the bruises on my knees, or the mental wounds that still haven't healed. These are my scars and they all tell stories. But this is only half, this is only one side of my story. The other half lies up those stairs.

Kit approaches the stairwell, and the camera follows. A long hallway is displayed, and at the very end, an office. They proceed down the hallway, until they reach the door. Kit reaches into his pocket, and pulls out keys. On the key chain, the initials J.M. For what reason, that is unknown. They step foot into a dusty room, with an old wooden desk, a lamp, that doesn’t work, and a window. Kit picks up a photo off the desk, he looks at it for a few moments, and turns it to the camera.

This is my mother Tara. She is beautiful isn't she. Her shell is hiding the beauty that lies within her spirit. Shes with us as I speak. I can hear her innocent voice calling out to me. I loved her more than anything. He was drunk. An idiotic drunk killed my innocent mother. It was a head on collision, that sick bastard was driving in the wrong lane. In Galway there were drunks everywhere so I had to keep my temper together so I wouldn’t explode on the first one I layed eyes on. Do you know what Its like to hear your father tell you “Mommie isn't coming home from work Kit”? How about having no mother on your seventh birthday, or no mother on your high school graduation. My poor little sister. She would cry for her mother during a storm, and we would have to tell he that “Mommie was on Vacation” but Mommie was not on vacation. She was dead.

A tear drop's from Kit’s face, and he turns his head in embarrassment. He wipes his eyelid, and turns his head toward the camera.

I will make it my only obligation to mutilate Dax Dillinger at Heroes Also Die. I will tear him apart, I will make him sick both mentally and physically. He will leave this match with scars that will never heal. After our match Dax wont be able to speak. No more ranting, no more dictatorship, no more bullshit. Say your prayers ladies and gentlemen. Because, i'm not too sure if Dax Dillinger is going to make it out of this match alive.

----

Dax, bring everything you have got. Because the only thing keeping you safe is sanity. And by now, Ive lost it. In your corner, you’ve got yourself. In my corner—

He points to the ceiling

Shes gonna be there with me. And all this work, all this blood, tear, and sweat is going to pay off. I am going to send you into extreme agony. And how dare you call yourself the future. Your nothing but the past after this match. So bring more than a shitty attitude and cheap colon, because Dax Dillinger, this is going to be the match of your lifetime.

The camera moves backward, and Kit slams the door shut. The scene fades out.

Last edited by Kit O'Connor on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dax Dillinger [vs.] Kit O’Connor   Dax Dillinger [vs.] Kit O’Connor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Dax Dillinger [vs.] Kit O’Connor Cleverbot-7

Dax Dillinger - No, you two are doing it all wrong. I want you two to have full contact! No Katy Perry “I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It” shit, I need raw and explicit footage!

Dax Dillinger looks at the two female models he has in nothing but minks in front of a white screen at a film and photoshoot…

Dax Dillinger - Ok, let’s try this bullshit again?

The two girls come close together, fondling each others bodies without removing the minks that are draped over them. This causes a huge amount of vividness and sex appeal, but still leaves whoever would see the photos or video with much imagination…

The flash lighting goes off as Dax takes a few picture with his camera…

Dax Dillinger - Alright, we got it. Next we’re going to move on to the video shoots. Everyone take ten. We gotta’ set this shit up and bang this out as soon as possible.

As Dax Dillinger calls for the session to take ten, the two models walk over to him. He steps back a few paces and sits down in the directors chair right behind him. Leaning back in frustration. One of the models steps behind him and begins to rub his shoulders. Dax closes his eyes in enjoyment. Then begins to speak…

Dax Dillinger - So, you ladies are coming to my party tonight, right? It’s going to be a banger!

The models remain silent. Dax Dillinger leans forward in his chair and opens his eyes…

Dax Dillinger - So, you two aren’t coming? You know you’re going to miss a party like only a Superstar of my status could have.

The model who is not rubbing Dax’s shoulders speaks up…

Model - But Dax, don’t you have to debut in IWF at Heroes Also Die?

Dax Dillinger - Girl, I already debuted. As for my match. I’m not too worried about preparation. I got this hands down! I plan on getting shit faced, and partying with you two lovely ladies tonight though. So what do you say? Are you going to come or what?

The model looks at him with seriousness in her face…

Model - I mean of course we’re coming. You know we wouldn’t mix a party thrown by you!

Dax Dillinger smirks…

Dax Dillinger - Ya’ know, Travis Barker himself once said- “Dax, I don’t know how you can party so hard and still have time to breathe and not be so worn out?” I never really had an answer for him. I am going to put his theory to the test at the pay per view though! As I said before ladies, you have to keep up with the lifestyle I live, and believe me- it’s not easy. Wrestling is just another one of the many things in the world I do exceptionally well. Do you know why?

Both of the models look at him waiting for his answer…

Dax Dillinger - It is because I was born to be a star, and I will continue to prove that. People can either accept it or doubt it, but it’s because I don’t care about that their opinion that I can do it! I go hard twenty-four seven!

Dax looks around the building as everyone is finishing the set up. He glares down at his watch and hops up from the chair immediately…

Dax Dillinger - Alright, let’s get to work! I have to go talk to Michael Boy about helping him with some camera spots in the new movie he’s writing in an hour. We can not afford to mess up, and have to redo things. Let’s get this shit right the first time around…

Everyone struggles to handle what they need to finish, as the models walk over to the set. Dax walks over to his camcorder and begins to study it and adjust it, all while looking around the room to find the best location to start filming…

Ok…

Is this thing recording?

Are We On??

It’s time for you faithful viewers of the IWF to hear from the biggest superstar to ever grace the world of wrestling! It’s time to see exactly why Dax Dillinger is a superstar born to do this, and why anyone else who thinks otherwise is just plain wrong! I hang out with A List Celebrities, and have the coolest parties. I live just as cool as I am.

I mean, let’s go back to last week on Battlegrounds. I came out to make the biggest impact that this business has ever seen. I mean I was just a mere cameraman, in the background of everything. I waited for the right time, and the right show to leave my mark. Only to have this new guy, Kit or Kid? Whatever his name is- try to steal my show.

He thinks he’s going to leave his mark? Kid, I thought I explained this very clear when I graced the IWF with my massive presence this week? I am here to save the Insurgency from what it has become. To be more specific save it from being a clinic to lower classed wrestlers such as yourself. Hence, to even be more direct- wrestlers that just plain suck, and should be thrown out upon arrival just as quick as a females bloody tampon once it’s removed from her vagina!

When I say this I mean this, because I am here to bring IWF to it’s rightful stature. Love me or hate me, I am the only man that’s cool and fresh enough to do it! You don’t have to like me, but you do have to accept my greatness. When it comes down to it, buddy- when we step into the ring at Heroes Also Die, I am going to prove that the event is one hundred percent accurate.

Let’s look at the run down. Last week I beat two wrestlers asses that were not holding their weight and didn’t even belong in this business. Then I went on to slander a few names of some of the pathetic talent back in the locker room. After it was all said and done- POOF! Here comes the mother fucking hero, Kit The Kid to the rescue. There’s one thing you fail to realize, when it’s all said and done. The only way you would beat me is with super powers. Much as you want to present yourself as a hero, this is the real world.

Sorry to inform you kiddo…

But in the real world there is no such thing as super powers!! I’m going to just settle it with this. I’m not going to come out there with razor sharp claws, or Batarangs, or powers after being bit by a radioactive Spider. What I could do is come out to the ring with an S on my chest for the true superstar that I am? However, I’m just going to come out there and beat your ass, Kit!

Get ready to catch a Hangover this week. A bad one! One that you remember for the rest of your life...

Here's lookin' at you Kit...

Dax Dillinger [vs.] Kit O’Connor 737878681

Last edited by Dax Dillinger on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Minuets Before Heroes Also Die   Dax Dillinger [vs.] Kit O’Connor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:49 pm

The Camera cuts to the showers where Kit O'Connor is drying off. While unlocking his locker--

You guys just always manage to walk in at the wrong time. Can you maybe exit the locker room until I have clothes on? --- Just let me dry off and you can ask all the questions you want. Now scram.

The camera backs out of the locker room, into the general backstage scene. A reporter is on the scene waiting for Kit's arrival. After a few moments, an in-ring geared Kit O'Connor comes through the Men's locker room door.

Okay, Okay. Now you can ask all the nosy questions you want, but be careful because i'm not in the greatest mood. And my stability levels all over the place just thinking of Dax Dillinger. So make it quick.

Ugh, Uh, Well I--

Spit it out dammit.

Yeah, ugh well, what do you expect out of your match with Dax Dillinger, what is your prediction?

[/Look I doubt its gonna be a squash match, but I doubt that stupid drunk Dax Dillinger is going to make this match harder than it is set out to be.

Um, this being your debut match, do you think you will have to adjust to the settings of being in the spotlight?

Well I do admit, I'm not a big spotlight fan, but I should do fine under the fact that I am on a mission to completely silence that big ass mouth of Dax Dillinger. When I step in that ring, nothings stopping me. Its mano e mano, Him and I. Nothing is going to put my win at stake.

Do you expect the fans to like you?

Well I really don't know what to expect. If they do, great. I love to have fan support, but if not, I know that I'll have Mom right by my side.

Well, you know that your Mother isn't allowed in the ring right? But she is allowed to have front row seats in the audience.

No you idiot! My mother passed away when I was six. This is exactly why I don't like you sneaky S.O.B's. Now didn't I say to take it easy, because I'm not in a very good mood.

The Cameraman and the reporter start to back away when Kit cuts them off--

Woah, Woah, hey come on back here. If your going to bother me, atleast finish your stupid interview. I'm not going to hurt you, since you were unaware of the situation. But to tell you the truth, you almost made me bust a blood vessel.

The Camera moves back toward Kit, and the reporter continues his Interview.

Okay, back to the interview. So what do you think of Dax Dillinger as a whole?

Well first off, I don't look at him as a whole person, he doesn't even make up Three Quarters of a person. Hes a scumbag. A liar, A loser. A joke, hes the absolute tool bag. He needs to grow up, because the last time I threw a "banger" was when I was sixteen years old. So he needs to get his act together, and act his own age. He also needs to stop acting like he is the best thing that's ever happened. And all that fucking bullshit is starting to pile up, and quite frankly, its starting to smell. So he needs to brush his teeth, wipe the alcohol stains off of his tee-shirt, tie his boots real tight, and start acting like a big boy.

Kit tosses the Mic to the ground, and leaves the Scene.

Last edited by Kit O'Connor on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dax Dillinger [vs.] Kit O’Connor   Dax Dillinger [vs.] Kit O’Connor I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:44 pm

Dax Dillinger [vs.] Kit O’Connor Cleverbot-7

The alarm clock buzzed, shooting Dax up in the air- who was completely hung over from the night before. He looked around the room knowing he didn’t have a lot of time, and needed to be at the airport in an hour. Looking around the bedroom. He shrugged his arm detaching it from one of the two models that lay in his bed.

Dax was rubbing his head trying to remember the night. He knew there was a wild party, and knew he was going to walk out into his living room to a massive amount of beer cans on the ground and people sleeping on the floor. Dax was wrong though. Since he was such a superstar and threw the best parties he would soon come to find out people were out there sleeping on people…

Shocked

It was so jampacked the night before everyone partied til they crashed… literally…

He was still thinking heavy on something as he looked down at both models who were sprawled out in the linen sheets. He smirked knowing that he was the fucking man at that moment. Still, that was not what was really on his mind. He was still trying to remember where his pants were?

He knew Vickie had taken them off somewhere earlier that night for sure. The rest was just a blur, and he could not remember.

“Where the fuck are my pants?” Dax thought to himself. “They were my favorite pants” was another thought.

Dax hopped up out of the bed, and untangled himself from the aftermath of blankets.

Dax Dillinger - Morning ladies!

Dax looked down at the models in the bed. Waking them up…

Dax Dillinger - Has anyone seen my pants?

They both looked up from the bed, half tired from being woken up, and simultaneously shrugged…

Dax Dillinger - What the fuck was that? A new dance move??

Dax began to walk through the room and out into the living room, still with no pants on. The question remained, where the hell was his pants?

Dax looked at the living room. It looked like the cross between a riot and an orgy. This was the opportune time to be an asshole. Dax cleared his throat…

Dax Dillinger - Ladies and gentlemen, has anyone seen my fucking pants?

People began to wake up to the sound of his voice. Some got up right away. Others tried to ignore it and turn over to catch more sleep.

Dax began to scan the living room looking for his pants, and after a moment of searching, he found them. His eyes lit up like a child receiving their biggest present on Christmas as he walked over to them. There was only one problem with this.

There, laying right overtop of his jeans, was Sweaty Betty! Razz

Dax Dillinger [vs.] Kit O’Connor 300.sidibe.precious.lr.011510

Dax began to creep through the living room, being careful not to step on the bodies sprawled out on the floor, as he approached The Sweaty Betty while she sleep. Listening to the sounds of her Behemoth like snores and growls as she slept…

As he came close he kneeled down by her, and tried to tug his jeans out from under her back. This was not working so he began to tap her…

Dax Dillinger - Sweaty Betty, wake up…

Sweaty Betty moved and swang wildly in her sleep. Dax continued to tap her a few more times before she opened here eyes…

Dax Dillinger - Betty, you’re laying on my jeans…

The Sweaty Betty looked around like a bear that had just came out of hibernation. She then lifted herself up a bit so that Dax could grab his jeans…

Dax looked at his jeans, and OH MY LORD!!

Dax Dillinger - Damn, Sweaty Betty- why do you always got to sweat on shit? These jeans were perfectly fine. Now I have a fucking sweat shadow on them. Your going to fucking fade my favorite pair of jeans with that mastodon sweat!

The Sweaty Betty jumped up in rage and began to give chase to Dax Dillinger who ran through the living room with no concern for who he stepped on…

Dax Dillinger - Stop, Sweaty Betty!

Dax ran back into the bedroom with his jeans slamming and locking the door shut behind him. A thud pounded at the door as The Sweaty Betty banged into it.

Dax Dillinger looked at his jeans as Sweaty Betty yelled from the other side of the door…

Sweaty Betty - Dax, I’m going to fuck you up!

Dax thought about this…

Dax Dillinger - Why are you going to fuck me up, you slept on my jeans! Now I got a stain from your sweaty ass back rolls on my pants!

Dax knew that Sweaty Betty wasn’t going to move from the door, and he had no idea how he was going to make it to his flight on time. He had to be at the arena to check in just a day before the event. With all the things on his superstar of a schedule, he was already cutting it short. He stood there with his back against the door, just thinking about how he couldn’t miss Heroes Also Die…

Will Dax make it to Heroes Also Die? Or we he be consumed by the creature they call “The Sweaty Betty“?

Who the fuck am I? I am Dax Dillinger, that’s who I am!

Superstar Dax Dillinger!!

The best cameraman that the IWF has ever had, and most importantly the best new sensation to the Insurgency. See there’s something I know about ‘momma’s boys’ and that is- they are spoiled. Kit, I worked my way through life with time and effort! I didn’t have memories of mommy feeding with a silver spoon, up until the time she died. I went out and learned. I did not mourn a death over and over in my head. I did not wonder who was going to wipe my ass now that mommy was in hell! You can fight for your mother all you want Kir O’ Connor- as for me, I’m not even going to fight for the IWF fans. I’m going to fight for myself, because when it comes down to the wire- it’s yourself that makes you succeed. Not doing it in memory of loved ones. Not even doing it because you have too. Doing it because you know you’re a natural born superstar and that’s just what you were born to do.

Sorry Kit, but mommy isn’t coming home?

BOO FUCKING HOO!!

Grow a dick and stand on your own two feet. You wanted my attention for some reason? You wanted to try and steal the superstars spot light. Well, now you have my undivided attention. I just hope that you are not one of those fairy types of people with a fetish? I hope you don’t have pictures of me on the wall. I mean, don’t get me wrong, a person of my stature- of course I should be acknowledged everywhere. The case is that I don’t need some ‘strange boy’ obsessing about me. It’s kind of weird once you think about it.

You’re not a weirdo, are you Kit?

You said that you want to set out to shut that big ass mouth of mine? Well, at Heroes Also Die- you get the chance to do just that! The thing is, you get ‘the chance’. Let us not mistaken that with ‘privilege’, as in the fact that it will be a privilege to come out to that ring and talk as much shit as I want until you can do something about it! I talk cash money, because that’s what Dax is all about little homie. I’m going to talk shit until the day I die, and there is nothing you can do about it!!

Yeah, I’m fucking arrogant right?

Don’t you just want to punch me in the fucking mouth??

I’m ready to put you down, and the fact is- when I put people down, they stay down. I’m going to whoop your ass like your father should have done when your mother died. You’re going to remember this match. I’m going to make you feel like you should have just stayed backstage last week. You’re going to feel like you should just pack your bags up and go home. I’m ready to show the IWF why soft ass wrestlers like yourself should just sit backstage and fetch the water.

Waterboy Kit O’ Connor, it’s got a nice ring to it…

Kit- I’m a star, bitch! Who’s going to take me out? Is it going to be you??

I highly doubt it

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dax Dillinger [vs.] Kit O’Connor   Dax Dillinger [vs.] Kit O’Connor I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:32 pm

Kit O'Connor is walking through the backstage scene only ten minuets before his match. He's in a bad mood form Dax's Hi jinx, and the nosy reporters awkward questions. Along his way walking his phone rings.

Ring, Ring---Ring,Ring,Ring---Ring,R---

Kit reaches into his pocket and pulls out an Apple iPhone 4S. On the caller I.D, a blocked number is shown. Without any regret, he answers the phone.

Kit O'Connor, who is calling?

Hello Kit, this is James Aldridge, a reporter for ECE, Exposed Celebrities Entertainment.

Ah, how the fuck did your Rat ass get my number?

That is not of concern. As of now, I'm here to let you in on how Dax Dillinger's party went.

Look, I'm already heated as it is, and I don't even want to think of Dax Dillinger right now. Have a nice day.

Before Kit can Hang up the phone, the reporter lets out a piece of vital information.

--Wait, he spoke about your Mother!

Before pressing the button, Kit puts the phone back up to his ear.

Please tell me what you just fucking said----was a lie.

Uh, well I'm afraid not. one of my Co-Reporters Jack Madison took a Visit to Dax Dillinger's house and camped out for the night. He wired a few small cameras in various spots of the house. And as illegal as it sounds well---forget that, its most definitely illegal. But no one needs to know but you and I.

Get to it Rat!

Okay, well basically, this is what the message I received earlier today. And I Quote; From: Jack Madison--To: James Aldridge, Via Apple Devices: Uh, Hey Jimmy, I stayed the night at Dillingers house as you said, and got some seriously juicy stuff. Not the sound quality on the cameras I installed werent perfect, but this is basically what I recovered when I watched the tapes. So yeah, Dax definitely threw one hell of a party. Hot babes, Booze, Drugs, the whole damn thing was crazy. Most of the guests left, except for the ones that we uh, creaking the bed with Dilliger. But, I'm not gonna go into that department. After all of the fun, Dax woke up with a couple honeys in his bed. The sound wasen't too good, so I couldnt hear most of it. When he got out of bed, it looked as if he was trying to find something. And uh, he found a four hundred pound black honey in his living room. Ew. She was gross. But anyway lets just cut to the chase. It sounded as if he talked some smack about that new guy Kit O'Connor. Like i don't know, he went on some kind of rant about how Kit should stop whining about his dead mother, along with much more shit. I don't know, thought I'd let you know. Text me back, I think me and the wife are going to a BBQ at our friends house, I want you to come. Holla.

So yeah, that's the message I go--

Kit hangs up the phone, and the fury is starting to show on his face. You can tell that Kit is just about to let it go.

How dare that fucking weasel----He just had to run his mouth--Just had too. If I were Da--

Uh, I'm going to lose it, HOW DARE THAT FILTHY COWARD TALK OF MY MOTHER---

Out of his own rage, Kit throws his phone to the ground. It breaks. He starts to move toward the Vending machines. One by one, he tips the machines on their sides. An IWF staff member accidentally bumps into Kit, and Kit tosses him to the ground. Tearing down posters, breaking windows, smashing windows, and flipping trash bins, Kit has lost his mind.

Ugh! That sick Mother*$@#*^!

Screaming at the top of his lungs

Come out and play Dax! Get your coward ass out here right now so I can put you through the fucking ground!

There is no response, and Dax is a No-Show

Is this what you fucking want? Is this what you want? To get into my fucking skull? Well guesse what Dax!? You've fucking succeeded! I cant wait to have you in the ring! You're a sick coward, and theres no way in Hell I'm letting you leave my grasp. This isn't about winning anymore Dax! This is about ripping your tiny little balls right our of your pants! I give you my word, I'm not showing any mercy for your sick ass! I'm going to teach you a lesson! I'm going to put you in your place. I'm going to put you in Hell!

In the background, Charlie Hansen's voice is heard.

Kit! ---- Kit! -- Kit!

His voice grows louder and soon enough, Charlie and Avalon turn the corner and see Kit tipping tables, and punching in office windows.

Kit! Stop, Stop doing that! What the hell is the matter with you?

Charlie runs to Kit, and grabs him from behind. Kit throws a hay maker at Charlie, but misses and falls to the ground. Charlie and Avalon hold him down while Charlie tries to calm him down.

What happened? Why are you doing this?

Tears start to fall from Kit's face, and he is out of breath.

[Gasping] He---He talked about--Mum, he talked--About my Mother Charlie!

Who Dammit? Who!?

Dillinger! Th--at Bastard-- Da-x Dillinger! Dammit!

Oh.. Oh no. He--He spoke of Tara? Oh, This is--

Tears start to drop from Charlies face, And Avalon starts to speak.

Who? What happened? why is he like this Charlie? Why?

It was Dillinger. He--- He-- talked about Kit's Mother.

He didn't. Please tell me he didn't.

He Did! That fucking waste of space, spoke of my innocent Mother! My fucking dead Mother! He--He--

How? Who told you? When--I--

I got a phone call.

Kit wipes the tears from his face.

I got a phone call from a reporter from ECE--

The Television show? Those guys are Rats--

Yeah, Yeah I know. He called me and told me that a reporter camped out at Dax Dillinger's house, to get coverage on Dax's party. But the rat, he overheard Dax talking about my Mom! About how, she isn't coming back, and that---I should quit whining about something that happened years ago--

He spoke about my Mother Charlie! He crossed the line--

That asshole--Well you can't wrestle under these conditions Kit, you'll--you'll-- you'll kill him!

Kit gets on his feet.

Nothing---Nothing is stopping me from killing that bastard. Nothing is keeping me from being in that ring with him. Not you, Not Av, Not even the IWF Staff. I am getting in that ring. No matter what.

But, But you cant Kit! You just cant!

You seriously think I am going to back down now? After everything that's been said? After all of the training? After all the hard work? There's no way I'm letting Dax out of this one. That sicko has had just enough fun, playing with my mind. His party days are over. If I don't walk into that ring, its all over. That means he get's away with everything he has said. This is my time, My chance. This is my way to make my Mother proud. If I go out there and lose, I know that I tried. I tried my hardest, and that's the end of it. But believe me, even if he does win, I promise he will have respect for me. And I promise, hes not making it out of this arena in good health. But, If I win this match tonight, Everything is proved. I prove that hes a fake, and a joke. I prove tot he IWF fans that I am worth something. I can finally prove, that I'm more than just a phony, I can prove that I am the wrestler I say I am. I am going into that ring with determination. And I am going to make that son of a bitch tap out. Just to show everyone how much of a weasel he really is. At the end of this match, I'm the one with my hand held high.

Kit walks away from the scene but the Camera follows slowly. Avalon and Charlie stay behind.

Good luck Kit!

The Camera follows kit into the hallway before entering the ring. Before entering Kit sits on the floor, and gives himself a pep talk.

Mom, This is the time. This is the time I've been waiting from my whole life. I know you're going to be out their with me. I don't expect this to be an easy win. But I'm going to give it all I got. I'm putting everything out there. I'm shooting for 100%. Like you always said, "Kit, trying is the key. If you don't try, there's no way of opening new doors". I wish I could hear your beautiful voice just one more time. You used to say things in the best way. You always new how to make me feel better. --- But I'm grown up now. And how I know you always wanted to see me all grown up. Well here I am. My debut match in Insurgency Wrestling Federation. It's everything I ever wanted. But I just want to let you know I would trade it all just to see you again. But this is only the beginning of my journey. I know you will be there with my along the whole way. Through the Championships, and the Loses. Through the Happiness, and the Sadness. You were the best person I've ever known. And I only wish to be half the person that you were. --- By the way, I haven't talked to Dad in a while, and frankly, I have no idea where he is. I think I have to find him, and pay him a visit. I think its whats best for our relationship. Charlies been well, and so has Ashley. I haven't talked to her in a while either. I guess I haven't paid any attention to anyone since my "dreams" have come true. Maybe I'm not everything you would want me to be, but I'm trying. Now, I would love to sit and talk, but we gotta get out there for my match. I don't think Dax realizes how special you are to me. Even though I can't really remember you. I think he doesn't notice it because he takes everything for granite. He is really one of the worst people I know, and tonight I hope we can teach him a lesson. I have faith in myself, and I know you do too. And now that I know that your there for me, and that you are gonna pick me up when I'm down.. Well-----Lets kick some ass.

Kit gets onto his feet, and walks toward the entrance. Before the scene fades out, the camera cuts to Charlie and Avalon watching the match backstage.

I really hope he's okay.

Hun, Ive known kit for a long time, and I know he's got himself together.

----

And don't worry, Tara is right by his side.

The Scene fades out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dax Dillinger [vs.] Kit O’Connor   Dax Dillinger [vs.] Kit O’Connor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dax Dillinger [vs.] Kit O’Connor
Page 1 of 1