Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ethan Cage [vs.] Alex Dillinger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Ethan Cage [vs.] Alex Dillinger Empty
PostSubject: Ethan Cage [vs.] Alex Dillinger   Ethan Cage [vs.] Alex Dillinger I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:32 pm

ETHAN
FUCKING
CAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now that that's out of my system, the IWF World Heavyweight Championship will be defended inside of the Isolation Chamber in what is damn sure to be an incredible match and a possible candidate for Match of the Year! The arrogant, cocky, out spoken, but always entertaining Ethan Fucking Cage defends his IWF World Heavyweight Championship against the man who has claimed that he is ready to start a "revolution" in the main event here in IWF, Alex Dillinger!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Ethan Cage

Ethan Cage

Ethan Cage [vs.] Alex Dillinger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethan Cage [vs.] Alex Dillinger   Ethan Cage [vs.] Alex Dillinger I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:48 pm

Ethan Cage [vs.] Alex Dillinger Aj_styles_poster_by_carnagebg-d4lwnc5

DO IT RIGHT!

-Press Start-

The camera comes in on Ethan Cage sitting in a limousine, in a snazzy black suit and tie. His IWF world title lying on his lap. The thoughts of Alex Dillinger on his mind as two weeks ago, that piece of shit came into ring and hit him with won their tag match, oh and that was after he pinned his supposed tag team partner last week. That man is the man people were waiting for Ethan Cage to beat. His road hasn't been as easy as people may claim. This title has made Ethan a target, with Remington, Alex Dillinger, Tim Patrick and one day, the match to end all matches. Ethan knows one day, he will have to fight the only friend he has in the IWF, and it will be for the title on his lap, Molly once again. As well, the match with Corey Casey that is sure to come. Ethan does welcome the day and the challenge as it would be an honor. But why is he in a suit, as the camera widens it catches Rayne in a dashing evening gown, with her hair up that shows off her slender neck and her diamond ear rings. They are both so quiet as Ethan continues to think of how Alex Dillinger is going to try to get Ethan's title, the goal he's had since joining this establishment. Ethan has been wanting to hold that title since his father once let him hold the Intercontinental Championship and his own World Championship, but himself never winning the Universal Championship of his day as back then it wasn't as wide or popular as it is today. Ethan has surpassed his father even as his opponents vowed that he never would, but the evidence of his dominance lies comfortably on his lap. Now that Ethan is the champion, the road to Isolation looks to be set in stone, or will it all go to shit because of Corey's lemmings, namely The Empire ...or what's left of it, if not who knows, there's yet another moron. Ace Static, a man who Ethan has been saying all along, as much as he claimed to want to stand out, all he ever wanted was to be accepted. He could never be a man on his own two feet. At once they had the tag titles as the Hollywood's Fucking Finest in the Empire, and even Tim Patrick and Sean Libby seem to have something going, and so they may soon have the High Impact Champion. Ethan sees the plan, all championships will be owned by the age of the new arrogance, these new players in the game, but we all know Ethan would never allow that to happen. Ethan will always be a man on his own two feet, especially considering his only friend in the company, will once again come to reclaim the World Title. Molly Reid, a woman Ethan has only shown respect for, but with Ethan's ego, would anything but a win, allow their friendship to continue, oh that's right, that chick used it to ruin lives, and tarnish championships. Rayne reaches towards her glass of champagne and takes a sip, her lips stick leaving an stain on the glass. Ethan looks upon her with the look he gave her the day he met her, just unbelievably in love with her.

Rayne: Hi Tiger.

Ethan: Hey.

Bobby: Oh please.

As the camera sees Bobby uncomfortable.

Bobby: Listen champ, I know you don't do these but-

Ethan: Yeah, I wondered why I was in this car.

Bobby: Come on, I had a hook up to the Hangover 3 premiere.

Ethan: Yes but when things are like actors and self involved people, there's no reason to be here.

Bobby: You're the world champion damn it-

Ethan: That's right, I am, I've beaten men twice my size and others that were seen as faster than me. This stuff ain't my thing.

Bobby: You always talk about how great you are, how much you were made for the glitz and glamor and yet, here we are, waiting in a line of limos while you're sitting there not wanting to be part of one of the biggest nights in ego history.

Ethan: Is Avenged Sevenfold here?

Bobby: No, why would they be?

Ethan: Ozzy?

Bobby: No.

Ethan: Metallica.

Bobby: No, they are musicians.

Ethan: Five Finger Death Punch?

Bobby: They got Nickleback, I think.

Ethan sighs.

Ethan: Driver?

Bobby: Okay, okay, do this and...I'll talk to IWF about some sort of bonus should you beat Alex Dillinger.

Ethan: Bobby?

Bobby: Fine. WHEN you beat Alex Dillinger.

Ethan: That's better.

Ethan looks over at Rayne.

Ethan: You ready?

Rayne: Do I look ready?

Ethan: Hell yeah, and I'm ready to fu-

Bobby: Ethan, head in the game.

Ethan: Ah hell, let's get this over with.

Rayne: Babe?

Ethan: Yeah?

Ethan Cage [vs.] Alex Dillinger 600full-odette-annable

Rayne: How do I look with my hair down?

Ethan looks Bobby, and Bobby's mouth is stunned open.

Ethan: He looks the way I feel.

Rayne giggles and passes Ethan and steps out, and as soon as Rayne's high heel touches the street, the flashes of cameras.

Paparazzi: Who is that, she's gorgeous.

Ethan steps out and hell yeah he's wearing the World title over his shoulder. And even more flashes go off, as the title must mean he is someone.

Cameraman 2: From boxing, from UFC-

Bobby steps out.

Bobby: Better, this man is the IWF World Heavyweight Champion. You see, it's something you should all be looking into, all you TMZ scum are looking at the man that has taken the company works for to a whole new level. And this week, he takes on the man he took that very title from.

Cameraman 2: Who's he wearing?

Ethan: What the fuck did you just ask me?

Bobby: He means who made your suit?

Ethan: Is he aware that he's a man asking another man that question?

Bobby: Believe me, he may not be movie superstar....yet, but he is indeed a sports superstar.

Cameragirl: Well he certainly is hot, what's his name?

As the camera is on the woman, high heel superkick is seen hitting this poor woman in the face.

The paparazzi are astonished, and very concerned, as is Bobby.

Cameraman: What did you say your name was-

Bobby: Um, his name is Corey Bull and hers is Megan Andrews, send them the bill.

Ethan starts doing the mockingly does the macarena and Rayne is still staring at the woman who was flirting with Ethan. Bobby rolls his eyes and pushes Ethan and Rayne back into the limo. The camera inside showing the three.

Bobby: Driver! Drive!

Bobby looks at Rayne.

Bobby: What the hell was that about?

Rayne: I've never seen so much blood.

Ethan: I've never seen a superkick on high heels before.

Bobby: That was excellent.

Ethan: You're not mad?

Bobby: Are you kidding, you think I was taking you to that Hollywood event?

Ethan: Then why did you do that?

Bobby: Ethan, chaos follows you, whether it's you or your bouncing bride to be one day.

Ethan: Why didn't you tell me, to just create chaos?

Bobby: Because you won't do it if I tell you to, but it just tends to happen on it's own. Driver, home.

Ethan: You get it?

Rayne: I think I have a piece of her skin on my heel.

Bobby smiles.

Bobby: Chaos indeed.

The camera fades to black.

Scene 2

Ethan walks onto a field, it's almost bare, until Pasquale Semtex walks into the frame. Ethan is in Senses Fail shirt, faded jeans and leather jacket with a hoodie inside.

Ethan: Pasquale Semtex, what are you doing here?

Semtex: Bobby told me to meet you here or he'd tell everyone that I watch Pretty Little Liars.

Ethan: Do you know the concept of a camera, you just announced it yourself.

Semtex: Damn.

Ethan: Why don't you do your job?

Semtex: Let's talk Alex Dillinger beating you and Gordon Fury two weeks ago.

Ethan: Next question-

Semtex: Are you sure, because everyone wants to know what you thought.

Ethan: I think what I always think, you got Alex Dillinger calling me a bitch on Battle Grounds, me, the World Champion, and why wouldn't he, he thinks he has it made. I mean I've beat the guy already in my head, and I'll beaten him in singles matches and yet, he and Ace Static think they are something special now, because they have found two other people just as mindless as they are.

Semtex: Why did you not retaliate?

Ethan: That's a valid question, was it because they might add yet another person to their group, nope, it wasn't that, nor do I care, I'll beat that guy more than amount Molly Reid's STDs. He's talking shit and I say, let him, let him think it's his show, because he's being shoved down the throats of the IWF audience, and they are growing weary of his frost tip, skunk themed hair, and all because he thinks he's important to the IWF. The morning after Isolation, when he wakes up and all the attention is gone, there's no title, there's no phone calls and no website with his face on it, then he'll know, he'll know that the real thing, beat him.

Semtex: And what are your thoughts on Alex saying that he's the next big thing.

Ethan: Never saw it.

Semtex: But-

Ethan: I fuckin' said I never saw it!

Semtex: And Megan versus Diana Logan versus Megan Andrews?

Ethan: The biggest bonerfied match of all time, then again Molly versus Blyss was good. I'm sure that match chapped many hands, as will this match.

[color=Blue]
Semtex: Do you take any of the Phoenix ladies seriously, every time they're mentioned, you only mention their looks. Like Molly-/color]

Ethan: Any woman that handles herself the way she has in the ring, well, deserves respect, I respect her in the ring, outside of it, she hates me and I hate her, but the day she steps up to me again, her looks won't matter, because she may not have them anymore when I'm done with her.

Semtex: What about Remington being back?

Ethan: Look, we have yet to cross paths while he's back, and the one time we did, he chose to lose to me 'cause I kicked his ass, so you ask me what I think about Remington's return, I fuckin' don't. He should've stayed gone, much like the ego we all have, the reality that this company was able to move on without him, pulls at the heart strings. We didn't shut down because he was gone, so he returned.

Semtex: Why aren't you having as much matches since you winning the belt?

Ethan: I haven't been booked as much, and I understand it, do I mind, yes and no, I'm enjoying resting my body for the more important matches, but best believe, I'm very present at the shows. I may not be on every episode of Battle Grounds, but I'm damn sure backstage every Monday night. And why not, you know Pasquale, I'm looking at the IWF website and you know what I see, less me, no not the Isolation banner but come on, I'm going to be the champion for a very long time and I don't need to be force fed to that audience. I'm as over as over can get, because of what I do in that ring. When I go out there, I'm simply...magic.

Ethan: The best in the wor-

Ethan starts laughing.

Ethan: I'm sorry, I couldn't even finish that sentence.

Ethan looks at the camera.

Ethan: Heya Alex, like the belt, I knew you would. See when we first fought, that was nothing, you see when I went against Griffin Hawkins, everyone knew that I was going to win this title. Hell, the promo of Battle Grounds even showed me holding the title before I won it, and it was written in stone that I would win and I did. You may have won that night but you didn't beat me, and that may have you thinking that you can take me, but let's be honest with ourselves, there are those with "it" and there are those like you who were never meant to touch greatness. And the only reason people like you get to reach greatness, is to know what you're missing when you never achieve it again. And that's where you stand and that's where you'll stay.

Ethan: The things I've sacrificed to be the champion are things you'll never know, you will never know because you have been handed things all your life while you claim to have worked for them. That's why you were under the boss, so you can put yourself in title matches on a whim and me, I have to be ready for your ego and believe me, I am. Guys like you have filtered throughout my life and I've handled them all the same way. I demolish them and leave them shattered as their world of self absorption becomes of self hate.

Ethan: I'm Ethan Cage, I was built for greatness, I was bathed in awesomeness and my shoulder and waist was made for gold. You see where I am today, holding the title while you try to convince the world you have any worth whatsoever, this is as it should be. You know I'm asked everyday about the day when Tim Patrick steps up or when Molly Reid wants her title back, but not once am I ever asked what I'm going to do when Alex Dillinger gets up on his lazy ass and stops being a whipping boy and actually tries to succeed. You know why I'm never asked that, because people will never get to see it. You were champion on paper, that's it, don't get things twisted and make yourself think that you are in my league because you're only hurting yourself. I'm going to hurt you, and I'm going to make sure you are even more useless in this company than usual, but you could put it this way, this time, your excuse to yourself could be that I beat you down so bad. I mean everyone in the room including the midget would know the truth, but come on, it's the least I could do, they were useless enough to hand me the title.

Ethan: Your success...Those days are long gone, and the championship is on the man that it should be, the man that can lead the IWF into wrestling supremacy. And that's just something you can't do. Also, when you make stipulations, it always helps when your usual help doesn't come out shocked by your announcement. You want me, you know where I'll be tomorrow, but remember this, I'm coming to ruin your kingdom, and I'm coming to tear you limb from limb, because for Road to Glory...you're nothing but practice.

Ethan is about to leave the camera but steps back in frame.

Ethan: You know...some say that no one outplays the player....well when it comes to me concerning you....that's all you've ever been....played!

Ethan walks off camera.

-Black-

To Blame

The camera comes in on Ethan Cage, your current World Heavyweight champion, who is walking the grounds of an empty arena. Not liking the taste of defeat left in his mouth, but this new week has him seething as Alex Dillinger has been chosen to go against Ethan once again, Alex Dillinger is a man who some see as the hero, and Ethan is seen as the villian, which is nothing new. Not seeing the true talent that Ethan has due to his attitude and lust for life, if life was to glorify himself, because that's what Ethan lives for. He's the first to tell you how great he is, because no one else will admit it. Ethan looks at a passing poster which features Gordon Fury, after looking at it for what seems like an eternity with just disdain and disgust, Ethan rips it down and rips it in half, blaming him for that loss. You see Ethan hates tag teams because there is always someone that won't hold their own weight, Ethan doesn't like people who treat this business like "have to" matches, Gordon knows success as he was a champion he should know what losses do to a career, especially when it concerns the IWF championship. As fun as it was to have a woman champion for what, a week, Ethan treats the championship as it should be treat, with respect, why, because respecting it, in his head, is going to get him respect, but if you saw that hostile crowd last week, there's nothing of respect. People want to see Ethan fail, but with Ethan failing to keep his title against Molly, Ethan needs to retain this week. And the confidence level is low when you count that Gordon Fury just couldn't hold his own weight. Ethan continues on when-

Security: Hey watch out-

Ethan looks up and sees a piece of the arena's ceiling coming down and

Ethan Cage [vs.] Alex Dillinger Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTETXS8scPrTZold-_Wi7raWFVmXdugwslpn-_bVmSLKaxdgY4Uig

Blackness....

Ethan Cage [vs.] Alex Dillinger Tk

When Ethan wakes up he's in....Tekken...the video game. Ethan tries to shake his head and when he looks at his hands they are made of graphics, that's right Ethan's promo is done as a video game. Ethan gets up from the ground and is still taking in the scenary, and quite honestly trippin' the fuck out. The graphic made women around look hot, which is weird, but probably okay to admit since he is as of now, a video game.

Ethan: What the hell?

Jin: That's what I was thinking?

Ethan: Jin?

Jin: How do you know who I am?

Ethan: You're a video game character.

Jin: Yeah, you're an asshole.

Ethan: I'm serious.

Jin: Are you in the tournament?

Ethan: The Tekken tournament?

Jin: What else?

Ethan: No, I live in the real world.

Jin: Look, I don't know what you're on, but you better not be on that shit come the tournament.

Ethan: I'm not in any tournament.

Jin: Then why are we fighting?

Red lightning wraps around Jin's fists.

Ethan: That's awesome, how did you do that...oh yeah, game.

Jin hits Ethan with a right cross and knocks Ethan to the ground.

Ethan: Okay.

Ethan looks around and it looks like he's in a level of the game, the Eddie Gordo level.

Jin: I hope all the challengers aren't as easy.

Jin turns his back on Ethan. Ethan looks at the camera.

Ethan: Is this really going to happen?

Jin: It happened.

Ethan: Hey, bad ad for hairspray, as Rocky would say, I didn't hear no bell.

Jin: Bell, what bell, usually you make a loud grown and I'm announced the winner. Although, I never know where that voice comes from, I'm too busy posing.

Ethan gets up and brushes the sand off his pants, when Ethan looks, Ethan is in his ring gear.

Ethan: Well, ....that's convenient.

Ethan looks up at Jin.

Ethan: You want to try that again?

Jin: I don't do round 2's.

Ethan: I guess you're afraid of losing.

Jin stops and sighs.

Jin: Fine, but I won't stop this time.

Ethan's classic smirk arises.

Ethan: I'm betting at it.

Jin comes in rushing, Ethan hits a drop toe hold, and Jin's face hits the sand.

Jin: You were taught by King.

Ethan: Son,....I AM a king.

Jin grits his teeth and kips up and lands in a stance. Jin's hands begin to glow again and Ethan rushes in runs up Jin's leg, chest and flips and front dropkicks Jin in the chest. The air is knocked from Jin's body, Jin falls to one knee.

Ethan: Well, I guess there isn't a bell after all.

Ethan turns his back on Jin.

Jin: Slave.

Ethan smirks. Jin stands and Ethan hits the Hit the Lights and much like Jin said, a loud groan is heard and Jin falls in slow motion.

Ethan: That trip anyone else out?

Bryan: Not me, but hey, I'm a robot.

Ethan: What the hell?

Bryan: Bryan Fury.

Bryan looks at the camera.

Bryan: No relation.

Ethan laughs.

The Promo-

Still in video game graphics.

Ethan: Alex, you were carried by Ace Static for this long and now you think you're ready for the big time and you have an audience behind you, having you think that it's your time. Well, when the time has arrived, and your dumbass is over in the other corner staring at me. I want you to know that I have nothing on my mind but beating the living shit out of you. This title is mine, and I'll go through hell and back to keep my title. This is you knocking on the door of success, and you won some random match that was just to give me someone to fight, you are meant to be squashed and that's just what I'm going to do. They are going to be peeling you from under my boot.

Ethan: Alex, as you were coming up and you were making a name for yourself as Axel, I knew that one day it would be you and I, and that day has come, and the match we're about to have will be epic. I know your strengths and I damn sure know your weaknesses. You being on my radar is not a compliment, it just means that I know a lot more about you, that I've studied the tapes, that I've done my homework, your style, and what moves you gravitate to. What I'm saying is, I'm ready for you Alex, and I don't care if you lost the make up to be taken seriously or not. As much shit as I've been giving you, believe me, I know what you can do, and I'm going to hit you until my arms go numb, to ease your pain, your face will as well.

Ethan: I don't need statues, what I need is my title, see that title is mine. You think that it's going to be easy as Jessica handing me this title, you got another thing coming, because I'm coming to make my name because people around here seem to have forgotten just who the fuck I am. And I'm going to remind them and yes, it's going to be at your expense. I am the IWF Champion and that is what has to happen. I represent this company with passion, a passion that comes to the verge of obsession. So, I'm obsessed with being the World Champion of the IWF. I walked into this company and into a tournament and won it, and then another briefcase match, but that first tournament, it was like the world knew that I'd one day be holding that belt. What I do in that ring is nothing short of phenomenal, and what I bring to IWF is class, a fight that no one walks away from, except me. You, are my enemy because you are coming for my belt, my property. The belt may have been handed to me, but you take it away from me, well that's going to take a very strong army. You are not an army, you used to wear more hairspray than my mother did in the '80's, more make up too. And now you're this GQ model who likes to pretend he's a wrestler. Well I don't pretend, I will make you know my name, because when you hear my name, you'll clench up remembering how badly you were beaten. You think you inspire people with the shit you say, "fight for what you believe in", wow, thanks Dr. Phil, now go home to reality where no one cares about you. I fight for what is mine, and that belt...well Alex, that belt is mine.

Ethan: You talked about how you want a statue of yourself one day, well that won't be through me, I will not be another one of your victims, speaking of which, how did you like what I did to Jaci, I mean that was the one thing that Gordon actually did right. That was fun, I mean that sound of the bone coming out of place, it was the funniest sound I had ever heard, and the whimper that came out of her, usually I make girls make that sound when I'm putting the "bone IN place".

Ethan Cage [vs.] Alex Dillinger Giggity-giggity-demotivational-poster-1250058882

Ethan: I tend to be heartless in that ring Alex, and this hero you've been portraying to the crowd, well I drop that sheet and show them the real you, that this real world is harsh and the reality is that the man that is willing to do things such as that, well things tend to come to us, like wins. When I beat you, and Alex, I will beat you, this underdog routine, comes to an end, and everyone will see you for the loser that you are. You think I'm one of those people that want to keep you down, well, when it comes to my belt, that's exactly what I'm going to do. From afar, I've had your back, and told Griffin that others want it more, and I know you're hungry, hungry to make a name for yourself. But now that I have the belt, you're going to make a name, but it won't be the name you want. You're going to be the guy that go only so far before falling back down into the rest of the crowd. I'm going to kick you back down that hill because Alex, I am the king of this hell, hell this mountain, hell, the WORLD. That's just what the fuck I do, is I walk into a match and I make every match a 5 star match. I am the pinnacle of greatness, and I know it pains you all to hear the truth. I know that you grit your teeth having to be forced fed the truth. But that title, is a title I earned when not one person thought I could do it. I'm the champion and I've never had a title shot at any other title, I've never been handed a title shot, and me getting back my title, whether it was handed or I had to go through a gauntlet to get it, I would've won it back. You know that, but it's fun to say it was handed to me.

Ethan: You were picked on, you talked of being bullied and having to deal with that, well if you know anything about me, I was the bully. It was fun, it was fun to see spineless pieces of shit like you squirm, to watch you make eye contact with me and immediately turn around and run as fast as you can, just to try to avoid another ass kicking. I don't know what that is, but I've never dealt with it, all I know, is that it's fun. So to see you still not over being bullied, seeing you cry like a bitch instead of maning up like you should've back then. You have to face yet another bully, and this bully won't stop because it's recess. I'm going to tear your face off and throw it on some child in the front row, simply because I could. You are not dealing with a sane man, a man that takes stealing well. You saw what I did to Molly, she took from me and the next week, she beat me, but she left on a stretcher. Steel Angel thought he could deal with me, and he left in a coffin, what is it you hope to achieve, because you are barking up the wrong tree.

Ethan: You think I'm a placeholder, until you're ready to take the throne, is what you think, that you're ready to take the throne. That I would ever allow you to run over me like that, you think you're not going to pay for what you said, that I wouldn't break your fuckin' face. You may be good Alex, I've admitted that in the past, but you are no king. You aren't even utilizing this chance at the championship, you aren't ready. When you are drowsy and the pain is just too much to bare, I'm going to knock your lights out and put you out of your pain. You see, Ace, he's not going to be there to carry you, not this time. You see, you tell people that I can't touch you, that you're that good, well Alex, we're going to put that to the test because I'm pretty sure my fists and boots are going to make plenty of contact. You say for the haters and the doubters, but you do acknowledge that there are doubters. And one, if not the most important doubter, is you. You know you're coming out of this, a failure.

Ethan: You call that ring your world, well it's all I've ever known Alex. You're not going against just another egotistical man, you're going against a man who knows every bit of how great he truly is in this business. I've earned my championship, and I've earned the right to look down on you. I've done a lot in this company before you even got here, you won tag titles, you won some random match at Jessica's call, and came straight to my belt. Now if you think that one match means you've earned the right to be in a pay per view with me, than you're sadly mistaken.

Ethan smirks.

Ethan: The IWF has it's revolution, there will be a massacre, and you'll simply be another body in it.

Ethan smirks.

-Game Over-
Back to top Go down

Ethan Cage [vs.] Alex Dillinger
Page 1 of 1