Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash   Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Fading in from darkness we see a lightly rolling ocean, washing across the eastern sea board. Nightfall has casted a dark shade upon the waves, and due to the full bright blue moon above, has given the sands of South Boston a nice even coat of pale white. Water gently brushes up against the sand, calm, undisturbed. Then a riff kicks in over the peaceful serenity. ‘Light it Up’ by Rev Theroy starts playing, and as the riff slowly charges up, the waves start stirring. A small sliver of light peeks up over the horizon, emitting a light dot of Fiery red. Short drifts are now powering up for larger water walls, giving some ideal surfing conditions. That light beyond the horizon grows even more, and now it appears to be a sunset. Near the coast we can see figures start to move under the shallow water. Just as the full band kicks in for the song, the shapes come to life …

Robbie Hart, Corey Casey and Crimson Skull emerge from the water. All looking like they just got back from some deep sea diving, just without the scuba gear. The dripping veterans make their way onto the beach, dressed in their street clothes. From behind them even more wrestlers appear. Chad Mason, Steel Angel, and Stygian off to one side, and Marcus Silverstone along with Jinx on another side. That sunset pushes up even more, seeming to be more than a sunset as it looks like two solid orange objects. The waves are downright dangerous at this point, smashing down violently. Yet the wrestlers continue to appear from the water unharmed, focused on getting onto the beach. Loca Rocsi, Anna Stone, and Death Angel are next to follow out of the aftermath of a twelve foot wave battering down. Those objects in the background now appear to be three bright, burning letters...IWF. One last man emerges from the waters, and it’s Hostyle Jones. He looks insane as ever, and we can tell that as we zoom in on his usual crazy contact eyes. One eye reads ‘I’, the other ‘W’. He then smiles, and his mouth guard reads ‘Battle Grounds’. With his make up caked grimacing face the logo for Battle Grounds takes over the air as we go inside the Amway Center

------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash Bg2012

LIVE from The Amway Center in Orlando, Florida

Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash Amway_Center

Rick – Welcome to Battle Grounds! We’re coming to you live from the Amway Center in Orlando Florida!

Matt – Another week, another great show

Rick – We’re two weeks from the biggest pay per views of the year, and you can just feel the pressure building as we inch closer to From The Ashes II

Matt – Let’s just get this show started, so we can be that much closer to the biggest nights of our professional lives.

The camera cuts to backstage where we see Porter MacLeod and Johnny Styles standing by some of the cases for stage equipment. On top of one of the cases, there is a fifth of the Kraken and two shot glasses.

Porter takes two shots back to back.

Porter MacLeod
Whew. Ok, lad. Now, I just want to give you a congrats for last week. I've NEVER, and I mean NEVER tapped out to anyone. In my entire career. I've passed out a few times, but never tapped out. Good job.

Porter extends his hand and Johnny shakes it. Porter pours another two shots, handing one to SBK.

Johnny ‘SBK’ Styles
No, can do bro. You know I don't drink or anything anymore. Turned over a new leaf.

Porter MacLeod
Ah, horse shit. Lad, I know you have changed a lot in the past few years. But I know good and well that you still throw a few back. Drinking wasn't your problem, it was the other stuff, and you know that.

SBK hesitates. He looks around before grabbing the shot glass. He sniffs it, feels it burn through his nostrils and he begins getting thirsty.

Johnny ‘SBK’ Styles

Fuck it, with everything that’s been going on. I'll have a few shots with ya.

Porter MacLeod

That's my boy. Now, down to business. I've talked to Skull already about this, but now I'm going to talk to you too

Johnny ‘SBK’ Styles
Mac, listen. If its about you trying to talk me out of this match, save your breath. My kids are pissed as hell at me, my ol’ lady is furious. I just don't want to hear it anymore.

Porter shakes his head in disappointment and makes a disgruntled expression.

Porter MacLeod
I know lad. I'm just too worried about this one. We barely got you back to where you could wrestle again the last time after this same match. Don't you remember the year you went through of physical therapy? The rehab for the pills and shit? I'm telling ya lad, I was there to help you through all of that before, but this time....This time, I don't think there would be a physical rehabilitation for you. If you mess your back up again at your age, it could put you in a damn wheelchair lad.

SBK pours himself another shot and downs it.

Then another.

And another.

Johnny ‘SBK’ Styles
I know the risks Porter. Skull's not as vicious as he used to be. He's softened up. I really don't think he can put me through that much anymore. I'm thinking I'm going to be able to hold my own this time.

Porter again shakes his head and shows his disapproval. He pours himself a shot as well as SBK.

Porter MacLeod
Lad, the years haven't made Skull soft. They've only shown him his limits. He's getting older too, we all are. We're the last of a dying breed. Can you think of anyone else that was out there in that ring that is still here today wrestling? There's nobody else but us lad. They've all retired or died off. Skull is not going to take this one lightly, and you know that. This match isn't for a title, it's for his last stand. Everything about this match is personal.

SBK pours two more shots just to have them disappear.

Johnny ‘SBK’ Styles
I know it. It's too personal. I owe it to him. Especially after what I did.

Porter hauls off and slaps the taste out of SBK's match. SBK is taken by surprise, and then anger immediately fills him. He grabs Porter by his coat, but Porter wrestles him away.

Porter MacLeoad
Snap the fuck out of it, lad! Don't you dare go down that road! Skull even admitted to you that he just pulled that wild card to get you to agree to the match! He's got you where he wants you, and he's in your head! You know this feeling, lad. Probably better than anyone. He wants you to feel like shit about fucking Tamara. He wants you to go out to that ring and fight for your dignity. Don't sit here and pity yourself or pity him, or he is going to rip you to shreds. This is Classic Crimson Skull. This is how he is when he's in the mindset of the Crimson King.

SBK is still fuming by the time Porter finishes, but pulls himself together. He pours himself and Porter another round.

Johnny ‘SBK’ Styles
You're right, Mac. I can't let him get in my head. You know, years ago he had to pull some nasty trick every week to get in my head, but now, he's not even said a word or done anything to get there. It's been so long since I've had to worry about facing him, that I've forgotten just who he is. He's the master of the mind games, I gave it that name myself. But I can win this time, I know I can.

Porter pours yet another round for both of them.

Porter MacLeod
And you just might, lad. You never know. I love both of you like my brothers. We used to be pretty tight, all three of us. And it scares the hell out of me that you both are going through this. Just please, if it comes down to it. If you feel like your body is giving in, don't get up from the 10 count, just stay down. This match isn't worth making the rest of your life a living hell. He just wants his last match to be his best one, and you two have a hell of a lot to top off to make this his best match.

SBK pours one more round for them.

Johnny ‘SBK’ Styles
I know, Mac. I want this one to be my best too. I've said I've had my last match here and there before, but I'm serious this time. This is my very last one, because after we're done in the ring that night, I truly believe that there will be nothing left that me and Vic can ever get into the ring to accomplish, because this match is going to be the one that takes us to a completely higher level on the legends status. It really doesn't matter who wins or loses this one, all that matters is that we take everything we've ever had and everything we've got left and put it out there in the ring and give it our very best.

Porter pours the last round. He reaches SBK his shot glass and Porter holds his up for a toast. They clink their glasses together.

Porter MacLeod
And I've no doubt that you'll do just that, lad. But please, don't get yourself too badly hurt out there.

They toss their heads back and finish their glasses. The camera fades to ringside to Matt and Rick

Matt – Looks like SBK has fallen off the wagon! Maybe I can get the Hall of Famer to blow some kush with me after the show?

Rick – I don’t think he’s fallen off of anything.

Matt – There drinking Kraken, the last time I took shots of that I woke up in a drunk tank, naked and covered in body paint!

Rick – You had to share that didn’t you?

Matt – Sure did

Rick – Lets kick it to Heather who’s ready for are opening match of the night

Heather Thompson – The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first weighing in at 247 pounds, also representing Natural Law … PARKER WAYDE!!!

The remixed version of ‘Like This’ blasts through the arena PA system to absolutely zero reaction from the crowd. Green and gold lights flicker across the top of the titantron that comes to life with the video for Parker Wayde

That's when I grab the knot throw it up in the sky
Let it come down slow watch it all fly

The curtain to the left of the stage jerks back and Parker Wayde finally comes into the view of the IWF fans. Wearing gold trunks with the words Instant Impact written across the back in green stylized letters the six-foot-two Natural Law member walks across the stage and looks out into the crowd, before heading to the ring

Rick – Parker Wayde’s been a very bright spot for Natural Law, the kid has been impressive since signing to the Insurgency

Matt – It couldn’t have been a better pick up for Chad Mason, with Robbie now a member of the HHR, Chad needs all the help he can get

Heather Thompson - Introducing next, weighing in at 130 pounds, from South Bend, Indiana, Cheerleader Brittanie.

As her theme hits, she is seen, with pom poms, and green and yellow ND footballs. As she walks about, she tosses the balls out to random crowd members. Cool thing is, she signed the balls herself. Anyway, once in the ring, she picks up a megaphone, placed in the ring, and does a cheer for the crowd, while awaiting her opponent.

The ref looks at Parker and then to Brittanie before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash Match
Parker Wayde [vs.] Britanie Simone

[DING DING DING]

Brittanie try’s her hand at flirting with Parker, she walks up and rubs his chest but then she gets knocked on her ass by a push from Parker that sends the cheerleader across the ring. Brittanie gets back up and doesn’t look pleased her assists failed her

Rick – Brittanie tried to reach Parker’s little head and Parker wasn’t having any of it

Matt – Parker’s a better man then me

Brittanie charges to Parker looking for a spear but Parker takes the impact and quickly grabs and tosses Brittanie on his shoulder dropping the Insurgency diva with the a shoulder breaker! Parker hooks her leg

-1-

-2-

Rick – Brittanie somehow kicked out from that shoulder breaker

Matt – The cheerleader better get her act together, not so sure how many close calls she can muster up

Parker rolls off of Brittanie, and the cheerleader slowly gets to her knees and Parker pulls her in and stands her straight up in the air before driving her head straight into the matt!

Rick – The Instant Impact

Matt – Parker just crushed poor Brittanie, I think its safe to say this one is over

Parker rolls on Brittanie and the ref quickly drops to make the cover

-1-

-2-

-3-

DING DING DING

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner … PARKER WAYDE!!!

Rick – Parker Wayde just made quick work outta Brittanie

Matt – Parker’s impressive streak keeps on rolling!

The scene fades to a commercial as Parker Wayde walks up the ramp looking at a still KO’d Brittanie

Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash 539146_3139219298836_2146701121_n
‘True Story … Just ask CC’

The show comes back from commercial to show Steel Angel, who is just now showing up to the arena. As Steel Angel begins to walk towards the main set of double doors leading into the arena, a Shadow suddenly appears behind Steel Angel, trailing Steel Angel from a short distance behind. A voice is suddenly heard echoing from all around

Voice
In due time...you shall fall my Brother...

The Camera fallows Steel Angel as he enters the building followed closely by the long shadow. The Shadow continues to follow Steel Angel as he heads to the locker room. As Steel Angel puts his hand on the door knob of his locker room, he slowly turns around...but the shadow has disappeared

Voice
...but not yet...not here...not now...

The camera zooms in on Steel's face as he looks around, shrugs, and enters his locker room. As Steel Angel entere shis locker room, the camera fades to black and refades in on The Nightmare, who is sitting in the corner of his locker room, staring down at a picture of Death-Angel and Steel Angel standing next to one another.

The Nightmare
My dear brother...You should have listened to every one when they said to fear me...but you're too much like Corey Casey...even too much like Brenton Cyrus...You didn't listen. Look at how that ended for Brenton...i ended his career. Look at how that ended for Corey Casey...who suffered injuries so severe in his matches against me that it cost him his career...

The Nightmare rips the picture of Death Angel and Steel Angel in half. He allows the half of the picture showing Death-Angel to fall down to the side and stares at the half of the picture of Steel Angel.

The Nightmare
You and Marcus Silverstone stand in the way of my destiny...of my legend growing to glorious new heights...and you will suffer for your insolence...Let the mind games start Brother...

The camera suddenly cuts to static for a few moments before cutting back to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, who are sitting behind the announcer's position

----------------------------------------------

Rick – Looks like Death-Angel is up to his old tricks!

Matt – Vintage DA Baby!

The lights go down for a moment, and there is a moment of silence as the pyrotechnics begin a low, steady burn at the edge of the stage. Suddenly, the opening strains of Flameheart blast over the speakers, and the flames erupt into high gouts of flame, and in the light it’s revealed that a white-cloaked Rosalie Knight is there in center of the stage, kneeling on one knee with her forehead pressed to the hilt of a large prop sword. About the fourth measure of the song (and the third eruption of flames), she rises to her feet and pulls back the hood of the white cloak slowly. She lifts the sword high and shouts out a long, wordless battle cry, turning so that the fans can see her warrior spirit and join in. She begins to chant “knight! Knight!” as she crosses from one end of the stage to another while the music drops in volume, but picks up in tempo and intensity. Once the crowd is roaring, she strides confidently down the ramp, not too fast, with the spotlight following her and her cloak billowing out behind her. She carries the sword low and ready, a symbol of the fight that faces her and her will to win. She reaches the ring and hands off her sword, removes her cloak and hands it off as well, and drops to one knee there in her corner, the same pose in which she started, in time with the final beat of the music. The lights return

Heather Thompson – Are next bout of the night is for one fall. Introducing first weighing in at 150 pounds, representing the Human Highlight Reels…Rosalie Knight!!!

Rick – Rosalie Knight, the current Queen of Wrestling champion and the first lady of the HHR, is ready to build some steam as were two weeks out from her first appearance at From The Ashes

Matt – She look’s pretty good rocking that gold around

Aubree’s music plays an she walks out to the ring.

Heather Thompson – and her opponent for tonight, weighing in at 115 pounds, give it up for Aubree Kendall!

Matt – Did I ever mention how freaking hot Aubree is?

Rick – Every week that she’s on the show

Matt – I would do dirty things to that girl

The ref looks at both diva’s before calling for the bell

Rosalie Knight [vs.] Aubree Kendal

[DING DING DING]

Aubree and Rosalie meet in the center of the ring, and without missing a beat Aubree cocks back and slaps Rosalie right across the face. Rosalie smirks and returns the slap, but adds just a little more force to it. Aubree attempts another slap, but this time Rosalie ducks it and whips Aubree to the corner, Rosalie charges towards Aubree who throws an elbow in her neck. Rosalie backs up and as Aubree climbs to the top rope, Rosalie charges back this time doing a handstand and sending Aubree flying with a picture perfect Stratusphere!

Rick – Rosalie Knight just sent Aubree flying across the ring with that Stratusphere

Matt – Poor Aubree went crashing hard from the top turnbuckle.

Aubree slowly rolls to her feet, and this time charges straight into Rosalie Knight who seems to be done playing as she runs towards Aubree and drops her with a tornado DDT! Rosalie quickly climbs to the top rope and lines up Aubree

Rick – Looks like Rosalie is about to fly!

Rosalie Knight leaps into the air and crashes down on Aubree with the Knightfall! She hooks the leg and the ref drops down and makes the cover

-1-

-2-

-3-

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner … ROSALIE KNIGHT!

Rick – Another impressive win from the first lady of HHR

Matt – Aubree just didn’t seem like she was ready for tonight’s match

Rick – Not sure any diva is ready for Rosalie Knight
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash   Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:54 pm

Stygian spears on the big screen walking down the corridors of the Anway Center in his street clothes. He walks past several dressing rooms before he comes to one with “SBK” written on the sign posted on the door. Stygian knocks. After a few moments, Johnny Styles opens the door and stares for a couple moments.

SBK
Uh, Stygian?

Stygian
Johnny Styles.

SBK
Yeah…come in…

SBK steps back and the big man, and the camera step into SBK’s dressing room.

SBK
Have a seat.

Stygian
Oh I’m not staying long.

SBK
Alright. Uh, what are you doing here, man? It’s not every day you and I cross paths.

Stygian
I was wondering if you’d sign this?

Stygian reaches behind him and pulls out this month’s issue of IWF Magazine, with SBK on the cover. The issue’s main focus is a retrospective of his long, legendary career.

SBK
Sure, I got a pen here somewhere. That everything?

Stygian
Not entirely.

SBK Turns around, fists ready.

SBK
Did Skull somehow bribe you into roughing me up?

Stygian
Relax Johnny, I didn’t come here looking for a fight. At least, not this week.

SBK
Explain?

Stygian
I was 3 when you wrestled your first match. I was 7 the first time I saw you wrestle. I was 10 the first time I met you and got an autograph from you in Phoenix, Arizona. You’re still going now. I know you’re getting out. You retired once, but Skull drug you back in. You’re both retiring after From the Ashes. Right?

SBK
That’s my plan, I don’t know about his.

Stygian
Johnny…look…Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, Randy Savage, Rick Steamboat, Ultimate Warrior, Chuck Finley…all the guys I grew up watching…I’ll never get to get in the ring with them. Hell, Randy’s dead, the rest are broken down and crippled. But you still have it. You’ve still got what it takes to walk that aisle and get the job done. Anna Stone challenged me because she thought it was her chance at immortality. Maybe I am as good as they say I am. Maybe I’m even as good as I say I am. But I want to know, just once, if I can beat you. While you can still go. While you’re still hitting on all cylinders. I want to test myself against the legendary Johnny Styles. One match. Never before, never again. In two weeks, as we head into from the ashes. No bullshit, no tricks. You and me, one-on-one. That’s what I came here for.

Johnny lowers his fists and turns, he goes back to digging out a Sharipe. He signs the magazine and hands it back to Stygian.

SBK
One match, in two weeks. You’re on.

Stygian smiles, taking the magazine from SBK.

SBK
Now get out of here, I got a match.

Stygian
Yes sir.

--------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash Tumblr_m6zttkNTku1rx5zp3o1_500

Corey Casey retired to become a British Royal Guard.
--------------------------------------------------

Heather Thompson
The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first: making his way to the ring from Atlantic City, New Jersey, weighing in at 232 pounds; he is the IWF High Impact Champion…HOSTYLE JONES!

Hostyle’s music plays and he walks down to the ring.

Heather Thompson
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand his opponent, weighing in at 225 pounds from Boston, Massachusetts; the legendary “Strike Back Kid” JOHNNY STYLES!

'JOHNNY ALWAYS WORE BLACK'

The words blare over the speakers as clapping begins to take over the speakers.

'YOU CAN RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME ... RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME ... RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME'

The Lights in the arena cutoff and a single spot light shins over the IWF entrance ramp

'SOONER OR LATER GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN ... SOONER OR LATER GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN'

Standing there with the spotlight shinning is Johnny Styles wearing a black trench coat and matching cowboy style hat. Smoke begins to engulf the ramp, as Johnny slowly begins his march towards the ring his jacket dragging behind him, his every step matching the beat.

'HE CALLED MY NAME AND MY HEART STOOD STILL ... WHEN HE SAID JOHN GO DO MY WILL'

The crowd gives him mixed reactions but he doesn’t seem fazed by it. He looks around slowly before making his way down the smoky ramp. Styles reaches the bottom of the ramp and looks around. Fans boo him and shout things at him but Johnny Styles eyes glare at all of them

'TELL EM THAT GOD'S GONNA CUT THEM DOWN ... TELL EM THAT GOD'S GONNA CUT THEM DOWN'

Styles begins his walk up the steel steps and on to the apron, he ducks between the ropes to enter the ring. He marches to the center of the ring, before he tips his hat forward, taking it off along with the jacket. Sending white flames from each of the turnbuckles.

Hostyle Jones [vs.] “SBK” Johnny Styles

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

SBK and Hostyle come together in the middle of the ring and give one of those quick handshakes before they start circling around one another.

Rick—So it looks like everyone wants in on SBK’s retirement tour.

Matt—Yeah. Stygian was proposing a match backstage before this match.

Johnny and Hostyle come together in the middle of the ring. Hostyle tries a quick shot, but Styles backs away and shakes his head. They come together again. After a lock up, Hostyle comes away with an arm wrench. He transitions to a hammerlock. SBK does a standing switch and gets his own hammerlock on. Hostyle bends down, grabs SBK’s ankle and leverages into him. SBK loses the hold and drops onto his back. He kicks Hostyle Jones in the ass to get him away. Hostyle bounces off the ropes. SBK rolls onto his stomach, Hostyle jumps over him and comes off the opposite ropes. Johnny hops to his feet, leapfrogs Hostyle, who comes off the ropes yet again into an arm drag that SBK keeps hold of, transitioning to a side arm bar. Johnny wrenches and Hostyle’s shoulders hit the mat.

-1-

-2-

Rick—No real danger of Hostyle being put away there.

Matt—I’m not sure he was even down for the full two.

Hostyle sits up. Johnny keeps the hold on. The referee checks to see if Hostyle wants to submit. Jones shoots the ref a look as if to say “you’re fucking kidding me, right?” Hostyle gets his knees underneath him and stands up. He turns into SBK with a forearm to the jaw that breaks the hold and turns Johnny Styles sideways. Hostyle throws his arm around Johnny, steps through and takes him down with a side Russian Leg Sweep. Hostyle tries a quick cover, but Johnny sits up out of it before the ref even around taking Johnny all the way face down. Johnny scoots to his knees and tries to power out of the headlock, but Hostyle drops down and stretches him back out.

Rick—So far, the High Impact champion is equal to the task of taking on a legend.

Matt—But this is a long way from over if I know Johnny Styles. He knows every trick. [u]Every
trick.[/b]

Johnny pushes up and gets his knees under him again. Hostyle tries the same trick, but when he throws his feet out this time, Johnny gives him a little extra shove, forcing Hostyle Jones’ feet out of the ring. The ref points Hostyle’s feet out to him. The young man shakes his head and lets go of the hold.

Rick—There’s one of those veteran tricks you were talking about.

Matt—Hostyle Jones has a lot of promise, but he’s really going to have to be on his game tonight.

Both men to their feet now. Hostyle charges in with a low kick, and then he sprints off the ropes behind Johnny and catches him with a running knee lift that takes Johnny down. He turns on the spot and drops an elbow on SBK. He tries a cover.

-1-

-2-

SBK kicks out. Hostyle pulls him up and pounds him with right hands to back him into the corner. Hostyle whips him across the ring and into the corner. He tries following up with a big splash, but SBK ducks out of it. Hostyle jumps up onto the middle rope…and keeps going to the top, hitting whisper in the wind on SBK. He hops to his feet and pulls Johnny up by his hair. Hostyle whips him into the ropes and catches him coming back. Johnny swings all the way around Hostyle with a head-scissors, but he can’t quite get him over; Hostyle drops down into a back breaker.

Rick—Man, I think I heard SBK’s back pop.

Matt—I think I heard it break!

Hostyle drops down and hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

SBK shoots his shoulder up. Hostyle looks down in disbelief.

Rick—I think we all thought that backbreaker was it!

Matt—This is where Hostyle Jones is going to get into trouble. It takes a lot of punishment to keep Johnny Styles down. You have to beat him half to death, and even then he kicks out at two-and-nine-tenths! Hostyle can’t get caught up in arguing counts. In fact, I wouldn’t even go for a count on Johnny Styles ‘til I’d hit him with everything.

Hostyle sits up and then stands, catching SBK on the way up with a kick and then scooping him up and slamming him hard. He climbs out of the ring by the corner and ascends to the top rope. He stops for a second with some balance issues before diving off to try and hit a Senton Bomb.

Rick—SBK gets his knees up!

Matt—Man, that didn’t do any one of them any favors. That’s 232 pounds coming down on 49 year old knees. I don’t think either one of them are going to…

Johnny Styles kicks up.

Matt-…unbelievable!

Johnny Styles raises his hands in the air to get the crowd going. They come to their feet showing their support. Hostyle Jones is rolling around, holding his back/ Sbk stalks him and stomps into his lower back a couple times. He helps Hostyle to his feet and whips him into the corner. Hostyle bounces out, turns around and eats a dropkick that sends him back into the corner.

Rick-You do not want to be caught in the corner by Johnny Styles.

Matt-He has a lot of options here.

Johnny opts to mount the second rope and go to work with punches for the crowd to count along with.

1!!!

2!!!

3!!!

4!!!

5!!!

6!!!

7!!!

8!!!

9!!!

Porter MacLeod jumps up onto the apron from out of nowhere and tries to get his hands on Johnny Style. Johnny drops down and gets in Porter’s face, giving him a hard shot to the stomach and then pulling him over the top rope by his head. Porter flips over the top rope and lands on his ass in the ring. SBK kicks him in the back hard enough to echo through the arena. He does it again and then drags him up and spins him around. He lays into Porter MacLeod with right hands over and over again. SBK turns to bounce off the ropes. The ref turns his back and tries to get Porter out of the ring, inadvertently getting in the way. SBK has to put on the brakes. He tries to shove the ref out of the way.

Rick—The ref should let him go. Johnny Styles looks more than willing to get Porter MacLeod out of the ring!

Matt—What is he even doing down here?

Porter manages to fight the ref off for a split-second and shove Johnny back to the ropes. The ref gets in Porter MacLeod’s face again, and what sounds like a gunshot going off rings through the arena.

Rick-Crimson Skull with a steel chair!

Matt-Where the hell did he come from?

Rick-I don’t know but he just unloaded that chair into Johnny Styles’ back.

Johnny stumbles around, holding his back, and Skull draws the chair back and blasts him in the face.

Rick—Lights out!

Matt—Now Porter gets out of the ring.

Hostyle Jones pulls himself out of the corner and sees Johnny Styles struggling to get to his feet. Hostyle jumps up and straddles Johnny Styles’ lower back, driving the impact of his weight down into SBK’s spine. He looks down at SBK and shrugs, locking in the Straightjacket.

Rick—I don’t think Hostyle knows he got a hand in the match.

Matt—Johnny Styles is limp. He just blacked out.[/i]

The ref calls for the bell.

[b]Matt—That was just a formality.

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

Heather Thompson
Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match is Hostyle Jones!

The ref hands the High Impact title to Hostyle Jones and raises his hand. He hodls up the title in celebration as Porter MacLeod and Crimson Skull stands at the top of the ramp with smug smirks.

Rick—Hostyle Jones gets a big win, but he had help.

Matt—I can’t help but think that Hostyle Jones wouldn’t take this win over someone like Johnny Styles if he knew any better. But he was punch drunk in the corner.

Rick—Doesn’t matter how he got it, someday he’ll tell his kids he beat Johnny Styles…

Rosalie sits on a bench in the locker room after her match with a towel around her neck. It’s obvious that she’s thinking about something because she’s staring off at the wall with a vacant expression on her face.

Lilah
Hey, Rosalie. Good job out there.

Rosalie starts at the sound of a voice, and turns to see Lilah standing in the doorway. She smiles in spite of the blush spreading over her cheeks and down her neck.

Rosalie Knight
Hey, Amber. Thanks. I was just thinking about you.

Lilah
Thinking about me? Really?

Rosalie nods and stands up. She takes putting away her towel as a chance to think about what she’s going to say next. There’s a “fuck it” expression that crosses her face, and she chuckles to herself as she turns to face Lilah.

Rosalie Knight
So, um, things are a little awkward after last week.

Lilah
I know. I wanted to apologize for that. I didn’t mean to make things awkward.

Lilah sits down on the bench and looks up at Rosalie. Rosalie stares back down at her, and swallows hard. Moving around behind Lilah, Rosalie puts her hands on her friend’s shoulders and gives a reassuring squeeze.

Rosalie Knight
It’s okay. I think I just want to know if it meant anything.

Understanding comes to the brunette’s features, and she smiles up at Rosalie.

Lilah
Well of course it did.

Rosalie Knight
But what?

Lilah shrugs, and laughs as she pulls Rosalie by the hand to sit down next to her on the bench.

Lilah
I don’t know.

Rosalie Knight
I was afraid of that.

Rosalie laughs and shakes her head, and then lets her hand rest on Lilah’s knee.

Rosalie Knight
It’s just not what I’m used to. I don’t NOT like it, if you know what I mean.

Lilah
Sort of…

Lilah grabs Rosalie’s hand and holds it tightly. Rosalie looks down at their hands, and seems surprised for a moment before she smiles again.

Rosalie Knight
So I guess we see where this goes, then.

Lilah
I guess so. Could be exciting.

The brunette gets to her feet and grins.

Lilah
I’ve got to go get ready for Jason’s match. I’ll catch up with you after, all right?

Rosalie Knight
Sounds good to me. I’ll come find you.

Rosalie watches as Lilah exits, and shakes her head with a bemused expression on her face as the camera fades to black.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash The-Expendables-2-Last-Supper-poster-1024x486

Just a reminder. If you aren't in the theater on August 17, you don't deserve to be a man!
-------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, who are sitting behind the announcer’s desk

Rick- And we’re back!

Matt- And shit is about to get bloody as fuck!

Rick- That’s right, Matt. We have a triple threat Hardcore Hell match coming up for you folks at home and, judging by the three combatants in this one, it’s going to be a match for the record books!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is a Hardcore Hell match and it is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…

Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

As the fans sing along to the song Zlatan Jax has risen up through the stage. His head is bowed and his arms hang low infront of him. Zlatan slowy raises his arms and head. And as he raises his arms the arena turns red. When his arms and head are fully raised pyro shoots up around him.

Heather Thompson- From Boston, Massachusetts…Weighing in at 205 Pounds…Zlatan Jax!

Rick- Zlatan Jax made a massive statement last week by attacking Jinx with a…well…a…

Matt- It was a soccer goalie glove with razorblades sowed right into the glove! It was an ingenious weapon!

Rick- Well, that might be, but this week Zlatan Jax is going to have his hands full with the legendary Crimson Skull and the seemingly psychotic Jinx!

You're sick of feeling numb
You're not the only one
I'll take you by the hand
And I'll show you a world that you can understand
This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand

Zlatan slowly walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. He stands in the middle of the ring and raises his arms again and looks to the sky before closing his eyes. Blood drips from the ceiling and down onto his chest. He opens his eyes again and the lights go back to normal.

Heather Thompson- Introducing next…

‘GIVE ME A J – GIVE ME A I – GIVE ME A N – GIVE ME A X – WHAT’S THAT SPELL???’

Jinx suddenly comes bursting through his video package as the lights change to purple and green. The Riff of Pussy Liquor winds into Rob Zombies voice as Jinx himself comes bursting through the entrance way wearing his Ring Leader hat. James Walker walks behind the clown, as Jinx bounces his way all the way down the ramp, paying no attention to the sea of boo’s around him.

Heather Thompson- From ArcView…Weighing in at 200 Pounds…He is the current IWF Full Throttle Champion…Jinx!

Rick- Jinx seems like he doesn’t have a care in the world right now…

Matt- Jinx loves these hardcore insanity matches! He lives and thrives off of violence and bloodshed!

Rick- But with a seemingly endless number of superstars on the roster looking to claim the Full Throttle Championship for their own, Jinx should be extremely concerned about putting himself in harm’s way….especially in a match whose entire design is to inflict a massive amount of damage on everyone involved!

The Clown stands at ring side before throwing his hands in the air, sending up pyro from the turnbuckles before he slides into the ring

Heather Thompson- And the final opponent…

thunder claps loudly throughout the arena, the sound of pouring rain comes over the sound system. Thunder claps again as a child's eerie voice is heard singing an old nursery rhyme.

A tisket a tasket, the scarecrow's out his casket

Thunder claps even louder this time

Turn out the lights and lock the doors, praying that he passes

The lights go out in the arena and all is silent. A moment passes, and suddenly a green lightning bolt strikes the stage. The music to "Audit" by Traumatosis begins to play and images from Crimson Skull's long career play over the screen of the tron. Smoke begins to billow up from behind the stage and down the ramp.

Come on inside. We've been waiting some time.
You know we try to be kind. Just don't step out of line
or you will pay the price.
Don't waste our time or it's the firing line.

You're being followed and your only escape
is our most generous assistance but it doesn't come cheap.
You gotta pay the price.
You won't break out this time. You are our great design.

This pain that you've hidden away, audit.
This hurt makes the pain go away we promise.
This memory, now in the hands of me.

We're gonna to set you free.

After these lyrics play we see the silhouette of Crimson Skull in the smoke coming up on the entrance stage. He slowly walks out onto the stage from behind all the smoke and the lightning flashes throughout the entire arena. He starts walking slowly down the ramp.

Heather Thompson- From Louisville, Kentucky…Weighing in at 326 Pounds…Crimson Skull!

Rick- Big, scary, and legendary…all words used to describe the future IWF Hall of Famer, Crimson Skull

Matt- And at FTA II, the massive Crimson Skull and the legendary Johnny Styles will finally meet one on one to decide a winner once and for all!

Rick- But first, Crimson Skull has to survive this unorthodox triple threat match against two of the most violent sons of bitches on the roster!

Your peace is borrowed and now we want it back.
You know you better not fuck us or we'll fuck you right back.
You gotta pay the price and you must decide
if it is worth keeping pain denied.

This memory, now in the hands of me

and you will set me free.

Come on inside...

Crimson Skull has now made it to ring steps. Slowly and one at a time he walks up the steps.

Your life is hollow, judging from your results.
Just see this as an investment in what you can become.
Now aren't we nice? We give you peace of mind
by leaving your fears behind.

He enters the ring by going over the top rope.

You're being swallowed by our devious lies
that we compose to ensnare you and keep your prices high.
You know you paid the price. Don't think twice
of leaving your friends behind.

He stands in the center of the ring, removing his trenchcoat. He tosses it to the side and throws his hands up above his head. Once he does this, the four ring posts are all hit by green lightning bolts, sending them up in flames. He slowly lowers his arms and looks straight into the camera.

This memory, now in the hands of me.

He cuts his throat with his thumb quickly and the flames the cease. The music fades and the lights slowly brighten again. The ref looks at all three men and nods before calling for the bell

Triple Threat Hardcore Hell Match
Jinx [vs.] Zlatan Jax [vs.] Crimson Skull

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Both Zlatan Jax and Jinx look at each other before slowly turning their gazes to the massive Crimson Skull, who stands stalk still, glaring at both men

Rick- Crimson Skull has a big time size advantage over Zlatan Jax and Jinx

Matt- Not to mention a big time experience advantage

Zlatan Jax and Jinx both turn their gazes from Crimson Skull to each other and, at the same time, Zlatan Jax and Jinx both bail out of the ring. Jinx quickly goes to the corner and grabs the crowbar dressed up as a doll

Rick- Jinx has Sally

Matt- He’s going to need it to chop down the massive tree, Crimson Skull!

Meanwhile, Zlatan Jax drops down to the ringside mats and lifts up the ring apron. After a moment of searching, Zlatan Jax pulls out a steel chair with cheese graters adhered to it.

Rick- What the fuck?!

Matt- What? Haven’t you seen a chair with cheese graters on it before?

Rick-NO!

Zlatan Jax and Jinx both slide back into the ring, Jinx wielding the crowbar dressed up as a doll while Zlatan Jax wields the cheese grater covered chair. Crimson Skull chuckles softly before rushing across the ring and delivering a massive big boot to the steel chair covered in cheese graters, catching Zlatan Jax off guard and driving the chair into Zlatan Jax’s face

Rick-Zlatan Jax caught off guard!

Matt- And now he might be missing a few teeth because of it!

Crimson Skull leans down and drags Zlatan Jax up to his feet. Crimson Skull kicks Zlatan Jax in the gut, doubling Zlatan Jax over. Crimson Skull then reels Zlatan Jax in and lifts Zlatan Jax up in the powerbomb position. Crimson Skull then throws Zlatan Jax down, delivering a jackknife powerbomb to Zlatan Jax right into the steel chair covered in cheese graters

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Rick- Zlatan Jax IS BROKEN IN HALF!

Matt- I don’t even think Zlatan Jax can stand, never mind continue on in this match!

Zlatan Jax rolls out of the ring and collapses into a heap on the outside of the ring. Crimson Skull smirks and turns to look at Jinx, who has a sick smile on his face. Jinx puts Sally under his arm and claps as Crimson Skull’s smirk widens

Rick- Look at Jinx! He’s clapping!

Matt- Like I said, Jinx is a sicko! He loves violence!

Crimson Skull looks across the ring at Jinx and motions for Jinx to bring it on. Jinx grabs Sally and sprints at Crimson Skull. As soon as he gets close enough, Crimson Skull raises his leg, looking to drive a big boot into the face of Jinx. However, Jinx ducks under the big boot attempt and quickly springs to his feet. Jinx then dives forward and drives Sally right into the back of Crimson Skull’s right knee, forcing Crimson Skull down to one knee

Rick- And just like that Jinx topples the big Crimson Skull!

Matt- This could be a big time opening for Jinx to seize control of this match up

Jinx grabs Crimson Skull by the neck and pulls Crimson Skull back a few paces before dropping Crimson Skull with a massive DDT, spiking Crimson Skull’s skull right into the steel chair covered in cheese graters.

Rick- GOOD GOD!

Matt- Jinx just scrambled Crimson Skull’s brains!

Jinx quickly rolls over and attempts to pin Crimson Skull as the ref counts

-1-

Crimson Skull kicks out

Rick- Only one?!

Matt- We all knew this match was going to get crazy…but that right there just proved it!

Jinx gets to his feet, clapping and laughing insanely

Jinx
Good! Good! This will be fun!

Rick- I think Jinx might be insane

Matt- There’s nothing to think about, Rick. Jinx IS insane!

Jinx leans down and pulls Crimson Skull up to his feet. Jinx kicks Crimson Skull in the gut, doubling Crimson Skull over. Jinx then Irish whips Crimson Skull to the ropes, sending Crimson Skull running across the ring. Instead of bouncing against the ropes though, Crimson Skull manages to link his arms around the top rope, hanging himself on the top ropes. Jinx shrugs then sprints directly at Crimson Skull. As soon as Jinx gets close enough, Jinx launches himself into the air and connects a spinning heel kick that sends both men spilling out of the ring and out onto the ringside mats

Rick- this match has spilled outside of the ring!

Matt- Which might not be such a good thing for the IWF Legend Crimson Skull

Jinx is the first to his feet and looks out at the fans, some are boo’ing him while others cheer loudly. Jinx walks over to a fan and grabs the beer can right out of the fans’ hand. Jinx holds the can up and, after taking a sip of beer, Jinx takes the can and smashes the can into Crimson Skull’s skull

Rick- This match has been all Jinx from the get go

Matt- Crimson Skull needs to get back in this match up and quick or else this match is going to be over before it truly starts!

Jinx laughs crazily as he looks down at Crimson Skull, who has been busted open and is bleeding from a gash in his forehead. Jinx walks over to the time keeper and rips the bell off the top of the table by the time keeper. Jinx waits, wielding the bell, as Crimson Skull slowly begins to get to his feet. As soon as Crimson Skull manages to get to his feet, Jinx rushes in, looking to drive the ring bell into Crimson Skull’s skull. At the last second, Crimson Skull manages to get his boot up, driving the ring bell into Jinx’s skull

Rick- Crimson Skull just rang Jinx’s bell!

Matt- Really, Rick? Really? More bad puns?

Crimson Skull gets to his feet, looking down at Jinx. Crimson Skull then drops down and starts to rummage around underneath the ring. After searching for a moment, Crimson Skull manages to pull out a length of wood with barbed wire stapled to it. Crimson Skull slides the length of wood into the ring and then reaches down, grabs Jinx, and slides Jinx into the ring as well. Crimson Skull then climbs up onto the ring apron and climbs into the ring

Rick- This is going to get real ugly, real quick

Matt- With barbed wire stapled to a massive length of wood in the ring? Yeah, I’d say shit is going to get real ugly!

Crimson Skull leans down and drags the length of wood with barbed wire stapled to it over to the corner turnbuckle. Crimson Skull sets the length of wood up in the corner in the corner, leaning it up so that it is standing up and leaning in the corner. Crimson Skull then turns around and walks over to Jinx. Crimson Skull pulls Jinx up to his feet and kicks Jinx in the gut, doubling Jinx over. Crimson Skull then lifts Jinx up in the military position, holding him aloft for a moment, before Crimson Skull runs and throws Jinx directly at the length of wood with barbed wire stapled to it

Rick- Holy shit!

Matt- Jinx might have a problem untangling himself here…

Crimson Skull looks at Jinx, who is motionless amongst the wreckage of broken table and razor sharp barbed wire. Crimson Skull walks over and carefully manages to drag Jinx, who still has a length of barbed wire stuck wrapped around his chest, out a little bit away from the ring ropes. Crimson Skull then carefully positions his body so that he isn’t touching the barbed wire but is still pinning Jinx. The ref drops down and counts

-1-

-2…

Jinx manages to kick out

Rick- Only two?!

Matt- How the hell did Jinx kick out after going through a length of wood with barbed wire stapled to it?! This is unreal!

Crimson Skull gets to his feet and looks down at Jinx, who is still laughing, despite the fact that he is visibly in pain. Crimson Skull leans down and pulls Jinx up to his feet. Crimson Skull Irish whips Jinx to the ring ropes. Jinx hits the ropes and comes running back towards Crimson Skull. As soon as he gets close enough though, Jinx leaps into the air and lands on Crimson Skull’s shoulders. Jinx then spins and manages to send Crimson Skull stumbling across the ring with a hurricanranna. Jinx kips up to his feet, turns, and sees Crimson Skull, who is slouched across the top rope. Jinx runs to the ropes on the opposite side of the ring, gaining momentum. Jinx then turns and runs straight at Crimson Skull. As soon as get gets close enough, Jinx leaps into the air and connects a flying cross body block, driving the barbed wire, which is still wrapped around his upper body, into the back of Crimson Skull

Rick- HOLY SHIT!

Matt- It’s like…it’s like Jinx has barbed wire body armor!

Crimson Skull drops down to the canvas, holding his back in pain. Meanwhile, Jinx manages to untangle the barbed wire from his upper body, gritting his teeth in pain as dozens of gashes appear on his chest and begin to ooze blood. Jinx then takes the barbed wire and wraps it around the throat of Crimson Skull. Jinx then places his boot on Crimson Skull’s chest, grabs the length of barbed wire, and begins to choke the life out of Crimson Skull with the barbed wire digging deep into the throat of Crimson Skull

“YOU SICK FUCK!”
“YOU SICK FUCK!”
“YOU SICK FUCK!”

Rick- The fans said it best…Jinx is a sick fuck!

Matt- I wouldn’t say that too loud…Jinx might come and strangle you next!

Jinx continues to strangle the life from Crimson Skull for a few moments more before releasing his grip on the barbed wire, allowing Crimson Skull to collapse down to the canvas. Jinx looks down at his hand, which is cut and bleeding. Jinx then places his hand on his face, leaving a bloody handprint smeared on his face.

Rick- Jinx is wearing that blood with pride

Matt- There is definitely something…off…about Jinx, I’ll give you that, Rick

Jinx drops down and attempts to pin Crimson Skull as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3…

Crimson Skull manages to get his shoulder up at the last possible second

Rick- So close!

Matt- This match rolls on! I wonder what these two guys are going to hit each other with next!?

Jinx gets to his feet, laughing hysterically. Jinx walks over to where the length of wood with barbed wire stapled to it lies in ruins. Jinx leans down and drags the bigger of the two halves of the length of wood with barbed wire stapled to it to the middle of the ring. Jinx then leans down and drags Crimson Skull up to his feet. Jinx kicks Crimson Skull in the gut, doubling Crimson Skull over. Jinx then attempts to connect a death brand on Crimson Skull, looking to drive Crimson Skull into the barbed wire.

However, Crimson Skull manages to block the move. Crimson Skull delivers a few punches to the skull of Jinx, causing Jinx to sway groggily on his feet, his back turned to the length of wood with barbed wire stapled to it. Crimson Skull then reaches out and grabs Jinx. Crimson Skull lifts Jinx up in the Razor’s Edge position, takes a few steps backwards, and then sprints forwards. As soon as he gets close enough, Crimson Skull launches Jinx over his head, sending Jinx back first into the barbed wire stapled to the length of wood

“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Crimson Skull drops down and pins Jinx as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Crimson Skull!

Rick- What an incredible match!

Matt- Definitely the most hardcore match we’ve ever seen on an episode of Battle Grounds!

Crimson Skull carefully gets to his feet and holds his clenched fists up high in the air as the fans cheer him loudly. The camera zooms in on Crimson Skull’s face for a few moments before cutting to the back

The camera cuts to the back to show Marcus Silverstone, who is sitting alone in the Natural Law locker room watching the ending of the previous match on TV. Suddenly, the lights begin to flicker and two sets of children’s voices, two boys and two girls, are heard whispering from all around

“The Law…”
“Law…”

“Of the jungle…”
“Jungle…”

“The Law…”
“Law…”

“Of the jungle…”
“Jungle…”

Marcus Silverstone stands up, a panicked look on his face. The lights begin to flicker more rapidly with each passing moment, giving the entire room a strobe light kind of feel. The voices continue to whisper, giving the entire scene a surreal feel

“The Law…”
“Law…”

“Of the jungle…”
“Jungle…”

“The Law…”
“Law…”

“Of the jungle…”
“Jungle…”

The lights suddenly go out, plunging the entire room into darkness. Suddenly, a red light can be seen shining up from the ground, showing The Nightmare, who is standing directly behind Marcus Silverstone. The Nightmare chuckles softly as he towers over Marcus Silverstone.

Just as Marcus Silverstone is about to quickly turn around, the red light suddenly turns off, once again plunging the entire room into darkness. After a few moments, the lights turn back on. Marcus Silverstone turns around…and finds a message written in blood on the screen of the TV he had been watching a few moments before

“The Law of the Jungle…Survival of the fittest…”

The camera zooms in on Marcus Silverstone’s terrified face for a few moments before fading to commercial
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash   Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:34 pm

The show returns to Death-Angel standing in the ring.

Heather Thompson - The following is a one-fall match! Introducing first...weighing in tonight at 800 pounds...DEATH-ANGEL!!!

Rick - DEATH-ANGEL!

Matt - Scary motherfucker always ruins my high.

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appering in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing a lone figure standing at the center. He is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. His long black hair flows in the air revealing his face as he stares at the crowd before him.

I am now an instrument of violence
I am a vessel of invincibility
I cannot leave this undecided
Stepping down to battle another day

Remember me for all time
This determination is a vital part of me
Surrender now or be counted
With the endless masses that I will defeat you.

Steel Angel jumps off the platform and bows before fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it.

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Broken down till your hope has died
Beat down 'til victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

I can't be told to compromise this
They'll never doubt the body lying at my feet
A most formidable reminder
They will speak my name for eternity.

I have no need of any guidance
I am a weapon, powerful beyond belief
Seen through the warrior's eyes
I never need to question how to defeat you.

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendence some of whom scream in delight. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" writtin in black latin like writting on the sides.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Broken down 'til your hope has died
Beat down till victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight.

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.

Heather Thompson - And the opponent...from San Diego, California, weighing in at 220 pounds...STEEL ANGEL!!!

Matt - Steel looks fired up tonight!

Rick - He should be. He's got a mountain ahead of him.

Death-Angel [vs] Steel Angel

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Steel immediately charges forward with a dropkick straight to Death-Angel's knee. Death falls to one leg, and Steel uses the opportunity to retreat, and boot Death straight to the face.

Rick - Steel immediately on the attack!

Steel leaps on top of Death, pummeling him into the mat. Death throws him off, and gets to his feet. Steel immediately charges again, going straight for Death-Angel's knee. Death boots Steel int he face, taking him to the mat. Death-Angel steps on Steel's stomach and steps over him.

Matt - That's uh......a LOT of weight on Steel's midsection!

Rick - Are you high again?

Matt - ......don't ruin it.

Death-Angel lifts Steel to his feet and throws him to the ropes. Steel rebounds off, and Death-Angel clotheslines him, causing Steel to do a full backflip before hitting the mat.

Rick - What the fuck?

Matt - This guy is obnoxiously big.

Death slowly backs to the ropes and runs forward. He leaps up, looking to crush Steel with a splash. Steel rolls out of the way at the last second, and Death Angel eats the canvas. Steel gets to his feet, looking at Death. He jumps off the second rope, backflipping and landing across Death-Angel's stomach. He tries for a pin.

-1-

-2-

Death-Angel powers out. The two men get to their feet. Death-Angel sends a punch to Steel's gut, doubling him over. He lifts Steel in a powerbomb, then runs to the ropes, and slams Steel over the top rope to the concrete floor.

Rick - Damn!

Matt - No give in that floor! That's brutal!

The referee begins to count Steel out.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Steel struggles to stand, clutching his back.

-5-

-6-

Steel manages to roll onto his stomach, and push himself up.

-7-

-8-

Steel climbs onto the apron.

-9-

Steel rolls under the bottom rope, into the ring. Death-Angel moves towards him, and stands on Steel's back, using the ropes for leverage. Steel cries out, grasping the rope. The referee yells at Death-Angel to back off, and counts.

"1" "2" "3" "4"

Death-Angel steps off of Steel, and backs away. Steel slowly stands, stretching out his back. Death charges him, looking for a boot. Steel dodges the shot, rolling beneath Death's foot. Steel sends a vicious kick to the back of Death's opposite leg, and Death-Angel crashes to the mat as his knee gives way. Steel climbs to the top rope, looking down at Death. He leaps off with a senton, and lands across Death-Angel's body. He lets out an audible groan as his back makes contact with the mat, but Steel is still able to hook Death-Angel's leg.

-1-

-2-

Death-Angel kicks out again. Steel slowly stands, breathing heavily. He stares at Death, shaking his head. Slowly, Death-Angel sits up. He looks at Steel. Steel sends a kick to Death's face, sending him back to the mat. He mounts Death, and begins raining down punches yet again. Death-Angel shoves him off, and stands.

Matt - That powerbomb took a lot out of Steel, but Death-Angel hasn't managed to eliminate Steel's strategy.

Rick - Steel went for a fast-paced attack here. Never let up, wear the giant down, and make sure he can't catch you.

Matt - Death has taken a lot of punishment in this match...but the shots he's landed have really taken a toll on Steel.

Steel charges at Death-Angel again. Death ducks, and flips Steel over his shoulders with a back body drop. Steel flips with it, landing on his feet. he turns around and charges, driving his shoulder into the back of Death's leg. Death-Angel falls to one knee yet again. Steel runs and dropkicks Death to the side of the head, taking him to the mat once more. Steel bends over Death-Angel to go for a pin, but Death-Angel springs to life, grabbing Steel by the throat.

Matt - Uh oh...

Rick - Steel is in serious trouble right now.

Death-Angel sits up, his hand still wrapped around Steel's throat. He stands, lifting Steel off the mat. Death-Angel holds Steel in the air for a moment. Steel kicks at Death-Angel, connecting a shot with his face. Death-Angel releases Steel, who lands behind him. Steel moves up behind Death, who turns around, punching Steel across the face with a massive right hook.

Rick - KABLOOSKIE!

Matt - OUT OF NOWHERE!

Death-Angel pins Steel.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner...DEATH-ANGEL!

Death stands, staring at Libby.

Rick - Steel had a solid strategy going in, but one mistake was all it took.

Matt - And the monster walks out with the victory...

Death heads up the ramp as the show cuts to backstage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hostyle Jones is sitting on the bench in the Human Highlight Reels locker room all by himself. He puts his head into his hands and puts his elbows on his knees seeming to be in deep thought. All of sudden he looks up when a knock comes at the door. He sits up straight and then yells from the bench.

Hostyle Jones
It’s open…

One of the IWF behind the scenes staff peeks his head into the locker room as he opens the door. He doesn’t talk for a second. Hostyle Jones raises his hand and motions with his fingers for the IWF staff member to step into the locker room some more. The staff member steps in and looks at him…

IWF Staff
Hostyle, I have been informed that you left your lights on in the parking lot.

Hostyle Jones stands up from the bench, stretching.

Hostyle Jones
Ok, I’ll take care of it.

Hostyle nods as the IWF staff member walks away. Hostyle Jones walks to his locker and opens it up, reaching in for his keys. After he grabs his keys he begins to exit the room. Hostyle Jones begins to walk through the hallway toward the door at the very end of the hall labeled “Parking Garage”.

Hostyle Jones makes it out into the parking garage and begins walking through the line of vehicles. He comes to the black Cadillac Escalade he has rented, only to realize that the lights aren’t on. He looks around in confusion, and then notices the lights on a distance down from another vehicle. He steps closer to it as it comes in to view…

Hostyle Jones
No?!?! What?

Hostyle Jones walks over to the SUV and as the camera pans close you notice it is the black Navigator that Hostyle Jones ex fiancé Chalida had wrecked and flipped on I95 last week. The Navigator is too damaged to be driven, meaning it had to have been towed there. Hostyle Jones begins to walk closer to it, looking at the shattered windshield and the buckled hood.

Hostyle Jones walks around to the drivers side door, and then opens it to look inside. Nobody is in there but Chalida’s bloody engagement ring is left on the drivers seat with a note. Hostyle picks up the ring and looks at it. He then drops it back onto the seat and picks the letter up. As he unfolds it he notices there is not much written on it. As the camera zooms in the words become quite clear…

“Karma is a bitch…”

Below the phrase is a lipstick smear of a kiss on it. Hostyle drops the note back onto the seat and continues to look around the parking garage for a moment.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show cuts back to ringside.

Rick - And we're back, and it's time for the main event!

Matt - Tonight's been a wild night...but we're about to experience a HUGE encounter! From the Ashes opponents facing off in tag team action!

The camera pans to the ring, where Anna stands, waiting for her partner.

Heather Thompson - The following is a tag match! Introducing at this time...from Ottawa, Canada...ANNA STONE!

Rick - She hasn't been showing signs of slowing down, despite her lax schedule lately.

Matt - Anna won the Path to Valhalla. That's no easy feat. It takes a skilled competitor to pull it off.

Watch your words
Or your words might drown you
And cure my wounds
And the light will blind you

Chad Mason steps from behind the curtain, staring at the ring. He's followed by Jennifer Young, who grabs his arm, and traces her finger down his chest. Chad smirks, and the two begin walking to the ring.

To truly see well
You must have faith
Oh the righteous they can't wait
A saving grace
That all we know
Let us pray
Let us hold on

Chad looks at the fans as he walks to the ramp, but ignores them, continuing his walk. He stops at the foot of the ramp, staring up at the ring. He takes a short running start, and slides on his stomach beneath the bottom rope. Jenny climbs to the apron, looking at Chad.

I can't breathe
I prefer to find a ceiling
To this hate of mine
I can't win
I can fight no more
I'm drowning
And I'm sick inside

Chad lifts Jennifer over the top rope, and she wraps her legs around him. Chad carries her to the center of the ring, and she drops down. She claps as Chad makes his way to the corner. He lifts his arms in the Lethal Imperative pose, then hops down, loosening up and getting ready for the match.

Heather Thompson - And the opponent...from New York City, weighing tonight at 235 pounds...he is the current IWF Champion...CHAD MASON!

Matt - The current IWF Champion...

Rick - He'll be taking on Robbie Hart at IWF's Big Stage. We know Chad has a plan going into the match...question is, how does tonight's tag match play a part?

The lights die down until only a faint, pale white light shines on the stage, which is rolling with smoke as Dragonforce’s “Cry Thunder” blasts over the arena. Slowly a black, high-backed leather chair rises through the stage, within which Stygian sits. Lilith and Lilah are on either side of him in purple and pink (respectively) satin robes with matching halos and angel wings. Stygian holds a glass containing a red, glowing, smoking liquid in his hand. (It's actually just berry-flavored Gatorade Prime 01 and the glass is rigged with a dry-ice layer and an LED, but it still looks cool.) Stygian sits in the chair, swirling the liquid in the glass round with a bored look as the intro winds into the main riff, whereupon he knocks the glass back in one gulp and sets the glass aside. When the main riff kicks in the girls tear off their robes and angel wings to reveal that if they're any kind of angels at all, they're Victoria's Secret Angels. A wall of fire erupts from the front of the stage and burns down either side of the ramp, framing it in flames, and ending in a blast of pyro from the ring posts that may possibly be visible from space. When the blast at the stage is clear, Stygian is standing with the girls at his side and he leads them down to the ring. About halfway down the ramp they tear off their halos and fling them into the crowd.

Time after time, as we march side-by-side
Through the valleys of evil and torturing souls,
Night after night, for the glory we fight,
In the kingdom of madness and the tales from the old.

Dead by our hand, for the higher command,
As the darkness surrounds us we fight and they fall,
Fly by with steel, as the tyrants will kneel,
Hearts growing stronger with the power of the sword.

Stygian stops at ringside. Lilith steps in front of him, Lilah slips behind. Lilith undoes Stygian's belt and unbuckles his coat. She runs her hands over Stygian's chest and slips his coat off his shoulders. Lilah pulls from the back and peels it off him, revealing the IWF World Title. Lilah hands the jacket to a crew member who waits nearby. Stygian and Lilith make a little small talk, before Lilith saunters over to the ring steps, where she is joined by Lilah. The pair of them climb the steps and walk along the apron and strike salacious poses a few feet in from either ring post.

Set sail for the glory,
And pray for the master of war
Tyrants will fall by the wastelands
And we'll rise like the heroes before

Stygian reaches up, grabs the top rope and pulls himself onto the ring apron in one step. He turns to the crowd and holds both arms up, cueing an explosion from above the ring, and a continuous shower of gold sparks in time with the start of the chorus.

Cry Thunder!
Sword in his hand,
Titans of Justice, Fearless We Stand
Cry Thunder!
Strong in command
Blessed by the union; freedom of man

He waits for a few seconds, and then steps over the top rope and into the ring, standing in the middle of it with his arms raised. The song goes through its chorus again, winding down as Stygian lowers his arms and lazily slumps into his corner, passing the IWF World Title to Lilith and sizing up his opponents.

Heather Thompson - Introducing their opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Lilith and Lilah...weighing in at 315 pounds...from Bullhead City, Arizona, he is the self-proclaimed "real IWF World Champion"...STYGIAN!

Rick - And speaking of IWF Champions...

Matt - Some will agree, Stygian has a legitimate claim to the title. Others think he lost the right to call himself the true champion when he lost to Robbie Hart at Heroes Also Die.

Rick - Wouldn't that mean Chad Mason is the only remaining IWF Champion?

Matt - I didn't say I agreed with those people.

The lights in the jarring anticipating arena, switch instantly to black. The voice of a woman creeps itself over the P.A. system...

"The poor stay poor, the rich get richer It's just so disproportionate"

The heavy rhythm of "Above the Law" by Bad Meets Evil takes the place of the Women's soft voice, as a highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen of the Jumbo Tron. The crowd motion in the crowd resembles that of a "wave"... as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way.

"Sometimes life seems so unfortunate ...
That's why I don't give a shit ...
The poor stay poor, the rich get richer ...
It's just so disproportionate ...
You don't know just what I go through ...
That's why I would rather show you ...
Just how far that I can take it ...
Every rule, I'm breakin' it ..."

A figure comes shooting up from the bottom of the stage, as "The Decepticon" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp, causing a huge hurl of boo's from the audience in attendance. The crowd stand in shock, trying desperatly to get a view of The son of a legend.

"Tear-able, but not rip-able, invincible, I hung invisible ...
Fuckin' mistletoe all over the world, I stuck my ass up under it ...
Now pucker up them lips and kiss it hoes ...
Here we go, Bad and Evil so you know how this'll go ...
The competition's miserable, we stomp them bitches this is no, joke ...
Goin' overboard like someone threw us off the boat, choke ...
Cough from all the smoke, I'm tryna stay on fire ...
So you know if I hate fucking water sprinklers, I don't love the hose ...
Someone let the cat out the bag, now it's time to stuff his face ...
Back in that bitch, smother that little motherfucker 'til it suffocates ...
You! had long enough of a wait ..."

Robbie Hart stands, still taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he stedily begins to make his way down the entrance ramp. Strutting himself with ozing confidence, Robbie does a slow spin for the IWF cameras to take his figure in, as the flash bulbs shine off the High Impact Championship.

"Could never be no damn wuss or pussy, never mushy, so you can't squish ...
Nowhere near a toosh, in fact if I jump out a bush ...
In a sneak attack's the only way I say I am-Bush ...
Outlandish, these words are weapons that I brandish ...
Stand-offish to hoes, keep your hands off this ...
Can't top it, so what the fuck would I sugarcoat it for?
Law? Fuck protocol, I'd holla at this ho, but now my throat is sore ..."

He pauses halfway down the aisle, as Blue and white trails of pyro blasts themselves into the rafters of the errupting arena. Robbie takes this time to pound his chest, boasting the boo's from the fans

Sliding into the ring, Robbie rushes himself to the corner of the ring, mounting the turnbuckle as he does so. He pulls the arm straps of his singlet from his shoulders with a forceful tug, before raising his hands holding up the High Impact Championship. Camera flashes light up the dark arena, as it is now hard to seperate the screams of his fans.

Robbie leaps from the turnbuckle, and now begins to circle the ring... looking to all parts of the rattling arena. A laugh of pleasantry escapes him, as he hits the ropes, loosening himself up.

Robbie now moves himself to the edge of the ring, where he begins to eye down his pray. Slithering through the ring like a snake, he stands in the center of the ring, as a single spotlight beams down onto his frame, spotlighting the The Pretty Boy

As the song fades out, it is replaced by a cheering crowd. The lights in the arena kick back on, as the smoke from Robbie's pyro clouds up the arena entrance, and ring. Robbie backs himself to the nearest corner of the ring, and leaning back, props his arms onto the ropes, and places a look of arrogance on his face with a sly smile towards his foe. The fans chant hard for him, but Robbie pays no mind, and moves his focus towards his opponent in the ring.

Heather Thompson - Introducing his partner... from Las Vegas NV... standing six feet tall, weighing in at One hundred and seventy three pounds... He is the "Decepticon"... Ladies and Gentlemen, ROBBIE HART!

Matt - According to an IWF.com poll, Robbie Hart is the favorite to win the IWF Championship at From the Ashes.

Rick - It was a surprisingly small margin, with only 58% of IWF fans saying Robbie will walk out with the belt, compared to Chad Mason's 42.

Matt - Chad has proven that he's not one to be taken lightly. But that doesn't mean the fans think he can keep this streak up.

Chad and Stygian step into the ring to start things off. The referee looks at both sides, then calls for the bell.

Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash Mainevent
Chad Mason & Anna Stone [vs] Robbie Hart & Stygian

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Matt - And this one is underway. From the Ashes opponents facing off in tag team action tonight.

Rick - Anna takes on Styg in the main event, while Chad defends his IWF Championship against Robbie Hart.

Chad and Stygian circle each other in the ring. Chad goes for a quick tackle, catching Stygian by the gut. Styg stumbles back a few steps, but quickly regains his footing, and shoves Mason away. Chad steps back, then comes up with a huge knee to Stygian's gut. He immediately follows up with a forearm to the back before locking Stygian in a side headlock. Stygian lifts Chad off his feet, but Chad releases the hold before Stygian can slam him to the mat. Chad drops in front of Styg, and turns to face him. He throws a punch, but Stygian catches Chad's fist, crushing it in his hand. Stygian plants his boot on Chad's chest, and kicks him away, sending the IWF Champion tumbling across the ring.

Matt - And Stygian gets the first decisive move in this match.

Rick - Great back and forth between the two men who, according to IWF.com, both have legitimate claims that they are the true IWF Champions.

Chad stands, facing Stygian. Stygian steps towards Chad, who turns and walks towards his corner.

Rick - I question the wisdom of turning your back to that man in the ring.

Matt - Chad's got balls, I'll give him that much...

Chad slaps Anna's shoulder, and steps between the ropes. Anna looks at Chad as if to say 'what are you thinking?' but after a moment, steps into the ring. She steps forward, looking up at Stygian. Stygian smirks, and steps to his own corner, tagging in Robbie Hart.

Matt - Stygian not quite ready to fight Anna.

Rick - That's a confrontation for From the Ashes, and Stygian knows it!

Robbie and Anna circle each other in the ring. Robbie shoots in, grabbing Anna by the waist and getting behind her. He lifts her, taking her to the mat with a German suplex. Anna rolls with it and gets to her feet. Robbie stands, and is greeted with a kick to the face by Anna. Anna quickly pulls Robbie in, and drops him with a DDT.

Matt - Anna doing well so far.

Rick - For someone who only competes once a month, she really isn't showing much ring rust.

Anna goes for a quick cover.

-1-

-2-

Robbie powers out. Anna gets to her feet, stalking Robbie. Robbie pushes himself onto his hands and knees, and Anna charges, looking to kick him square in the ribs. Robbie moves out of the way just in time, and stands. He grabs Anna by the shoulders and pulls her backwards, slamming her to the mat.

Matt - Ouch.

Rick - Anna's head bouncing off the mat from that shot.

Robbie stomps on Anna's wrist, then bends over her, yelling something at her. He slaps her across the face, then lifts his boot, bringing it down hard on her abdomen. Anna turns to face Chad, who reaches out, looking for the tag.

Rick - Chad wants a piece of Robbie.

Matt - No doubt looking to weaken up his opponent before From the Ashes.

Anna slowly rolls over, and tries to tag Chad in. Robbie grabs Anna's leg, pulling her back to the center of the ring. Anna screams, trying to reach Chad. She crawls slowly to the ropes, reaching desperately. Robbie cranks tighter on the hold, and Anna cries out. She pushes herself up, and kicks Robbie square in the jaw with her free foot. Robbie releases the hold, and Anna dives for the corner. Chad pulls his hand away at the last second, and hops down from the apron.

Matt - What is Chad doing now?

Chad stands, looking at Anna lying in the ring. He smirks, and waves to her before heading back up the ramp, watching Anna's stunned expression.

Rick - He's leaving!

Matt - What an asshole!

Anna uses the ropes to get to her feet, screaming at Chad, who smirks, and turns around, disappearing behind the curtain. Anna turns to see Robbie, who charges across the ring at her. Anna ducks, pulling the rope down and watching Robbie topple over it. Anna slides out of the ring. She drags Robbie to the steps, and smashes his face into it. In the ring, the referee begins the count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Anna grabs Robbie's leg, planting it on the steps. She jumps up, stomping on his ankle. Robbie clutches his foot, groaning. Anna tears Robbie's ankle out of his grip, wrapping it around the ring post, and twisting his knee. Robbie tries to break free, but Anna continues to crank on the hold.

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

Anna releases Robbie and slides into the ring. Robbie clutches the ring apron, desperately clawing at it, trying to get to his feet.

-8-

Robbie manages to roll under the bottom rope.

Rick - Robbie managed to keep the match going.

Matt - But at what cost? His leg is hurting now.

Rick - He's got Stygian fresh on the outside, and Anna is without a partner.

Matt - True.

Anna immediately goes on the attack, stomping Robbie's injured leg as he enters the ring. Anna wraps her legs around his, locking in a figure-four. She falls back, and Robbie screams, burying his face in his hands, trying to ignore the pain. He reaches for the ropes, but Anna has it locked in the center of the ring.

Rick - Anna's got it locked in tight!

Matt - Tap out!

Robbie crawls towards the corner, where Stygian reaches for the tag. Anna struggles, trying to keep him centered in the ring. Robbie continues his crawl, wincing in pain as Anna adds pressure to the hold. He finally reaches out, slapping Stygian's hand. Anna immediately rolls away from Robbie, turning her attention to Stygian. Robbie struggles to his feet, using the ropes for leverage.

Rick - Somewhere in the back, Chad has to be loving the damage Anna inflicted on Robbie tonight.

Matt - Part of his plan, most likely.

Anna kicks Stygian in the gut, but he brushes it off. Anna charges Styg, leaping into the air with a crossbody. Stygian catches her, and lifts her in a military press, high above his head. Anna wriggles free, dropping down. She catches Styg by the neck, taking him down with a DDT. She scrambles on top of him for the pin.

-1-

-2-

Stygian throws her off him, sending Anna rolling across the ring. Anna looks to the corner, and grits her teeth at the empty corner.

Matt - No partner, and Anna's wearing down. She's getting helpless.

She charges at Styg as the big man tries to get to his feet. She goes for a scissor kick, but Stygian manages to move his head just in time, avoiding it. Anna turns around into a huge uppercut from Stygian which rocks her. Stygian stands, and lifts Anna onto his shoulder. He walks in a circle in the ring before planting her with a bodyslam in the center of the ring. Stygian plants his boot on Anna's chest.

-1-

-2-

Anna kicks out.

Rick - She hasn't given up yet.

Matt - But she's fighting against two of the top wrestlers in IWF today. What hope does she have?

Anna slowly stands, clutching her side. Stygian approaches, and Anna slaps him across the face. Stygian frowns. Anna tries to slap him again, but Styg grabs her arm. He throws her to the ropes. She rebounds off, and Stygian catches her, throwing her over his shoulder with a back body drop. He goes for another pin.

-1-

-2-

Anna just manages to kick out.

Rick - I have to wonder how much she's got left.

Matt - She fought hard against Robbie, and now she's battling Stygian...she knows she can't win it.

Stygian lifts Anna, forcing her into the corner. He retreats a few steps, measuring her up, then charges. Anna gets her feet up, kicking Stygian in the head. Styg stumbles backwards, and Anna runs towards him, looking for a bulldog. Stygian shoves her away, and Anna falls to the mat. Anna stands. Stygian grabs her shoulder and turns her around before lifting her in the air in a military press.

Matt - She's finished.

Rick - She's fighting!

Anna tries to break free. Stygian drops her, and levels her with a Baneblade. He looks down at Anna, and goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here are your winners...STYGIAN...and ROBBIE HART!!

Robbie hops into the ring, still keeping weight off his leg. He shakes hands with Stygian, who frowns, and slides out of the ring, accompanied by Lilith and Lilah. Robbie looks down at Anna, lying prone in the ring. A moment passes, where nobody makes a move.

Rick - Robbie and Anna have had a rough history.

Matt - Anna isn't in a good place right now.

Robbie eventually retreats without touching Anna. He looks to the From the Ashes logo hanging from the rafters, points to it, and motions the title around his waist. The crowd cheers as the show goes to black.

Copyrigghhh---------

The show snaps to Hostyle, running his hand through his hair as he returns to the Human Highlight Reels locker room.

Hostyle Jones
Hey, Steel, have you seen-

He opens the locker room door and steps back, looking at the scene within. Furniture lies knocked over. The TV in the corner is smashed, and Hostyle's gym bag hangs out of the hole in the screen. Papers and clothes are strewn across the floor, and the entire room looks as though it's been hit by a hurricane.

Hostyle Jones
Man, what the fuck...is anyone in here?

There's no response. Hostyle looks at the carnage around the room. His cell phone suddenly rings, causing him to jump. He fumbles with his phone for a second, but answers.

Hostyle Jones
Hello?

Nothing is heard on the other end. Hostyle presses the phone to his ear, trying to pick up what could be a faint sound. Without warning, sound erupts from the speakers: A loud, metallic, followed by static. Faint noises that sound strangely like muffled, distorted voices come through the static and screeching, but it's impossible to decipher what they really mean. Just as quickly as it began, the noises stop, and the caller hangs up. Hostyle glances at his phone for a moment and shrugs. In the background, a shower is heard. Hostyle immediately stares at the locker room bathroom, raising an eyebrow.

Hostyle Jones
Steel?

No answer. Hostyle slowly makes his way to the bathroom.

Hostyle Jones
Rosa?

Still nothing. Hostyle takes a deep breath, and yanks back the curtain.

The shower runs, but there are no people present, and nobody in the bathroom. Hostyle turns the shower off and turns around, looking at the mirror. The camera circles around to see lipstick smeared across the mirror.

"Karma's a Bitch"

Blackout.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash   Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XLVII: Burning to Ash
Page 1 of 1