Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robbie Hart [vs.] Chad Mason

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Robbie Hart [vs.] Chad Mason Empty
PostSubject: Robbie Hart [vs.] Chad Mason   Robbie Hart [vs.] Chad Mason I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:16 pm

Roleplay here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Hart [vs.] Chad Mason   Robbie Hart [vs.] Chad Mason I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:23 am

Kryptic moves towards Frost's seat, never taking his gun off me.

Kryptic: "I suppose I should thank you, Inspector."

I stare up at him, wrapping my shirt tight around my leg, trying to stop the bleeding.

Chad Mason: "Thank me? For what?"

Kryptic: "Really? After everything that's happened to you the last few days, and you never pieced it together?"

I continue my stare.

Chad Mason: "You used me."

Kryptic smirks.

Kryptic: "Yes...and do you know how?"

Chad Mason: "I was a catalyst to your takeover. You wanted the city back and knew you lacked the manpower and the physical strength to take out the people running the show. You used me to get them out of the way."

Kryptic twirls his fun around his finger, and rests it on his lap.

Kryptic: "I think I may have underestimated you."

Chad Mason: "Redentor's gone...Masterpiece is dead...Shocker is in prison...Frost is gone, and that means Killbane is back to being a free agent. You have nobody to stand in your way."

Kryptic: "And isn't it glorious? It's the dream I never quite achieved. I used to have a lot of power...but with Hellfire constantly getting in my way, I never did manage to take hold of Cavington...at least not without half of it in rubble."

Chad Mason: "They rebuilt."

Kryptic: "They always do. But by the time they did, I was long gone...I never was able to seize this city."

Chad Mason: "I never understood that. Why did you disappear?"

Kryptic's expression darkens.

Kryptic: "Doctor Matthews."

Chad Mason: "Your sister."

Kryptic looks at me, raising an eyebrow.

Kryptic: "Again, I must admit I'm impressed with how much you managed to figure out. Yes, Doctor Matthews was my sister. Hellfire was my brother-in-law. When I arranged his death, she sold me out."

Chad Mason: "Revenge?"

Kryptic: "I never thought she would be capable of it, but yes. I suppose that was exactly her reasoning for it. I killed her husband, it was only natural she wanted justice."

Chad Mason: "And you feel she betrayed you."

Kryptic: "Hellfire was worse than I ever was. I led this town the way it needed to be led. Cavington deserved something greater than the incompetence in charge. I intended to give them the leadership they so desperately wanted. Hellfire was violent. Volatile. A sociopath. I took this city to lead it into a new era. He wanted the city so he could burn it to the ground."

Chad Mason: "But why?"

Kryptic: "Why not? We never agreed on that. We were both gifted, that much was certain. I could use my mind to do extraoridinary things, invent the most elaborate plans...and he wielded the power of fire and darkness. Naturally, I was able to see the big picture. I saw what this city could become, and I saw the reasons it failed to live up to its potential-"

Chad Mason: "You mean the reasons it failed to live up to your expectations."

Kryptic sneers.

Kryptic: "Under my guidance, we would have achieved that dream. Now, we finally will. Hellfire was different. He had some sick sense of justice. Felt the world needed to be punished for their corruption and failure to achieve their potential. We had the same views of Cavington. We both saw that it was failing, and failing fast. I tried to fix it. He preferred a trial by fire approach...quite literally, as it turned out."

Chad Mason: "You refused to accept that the city was doing fine without your aid, though."

Kryptic: "Was it? Were you in this town when things were going downhill? If I remember, you were making your career in some no-name town in the middle of nowhere. And what brought you here?"

Chad Mason: "I..."

I stop. I wasn't about to admit to Kryptic that finding him was the reason I had come to Cavington. The Kryptic mystery that was meant to put my career back in the public eye...was I about to give him the pleasure of knowing that his notoreity, and his vanishing act was what had led me to this town?

Chad Mason: "I came here to help this city."

Kryptic laughs.

Kryptic: "You came here to help yourself. You came here, just like every other big shot detective came here, to try and solve my greatest puzzle. I set up a real life mystery, and it brought you here, hook, line, and sinker. The game was very simple. Eventually, one of you would figure it out. One of you would find the answer...and in the process of doing so, you would have to effectively face everyone who stood in my way."

Chad Mason: "Your entire plan revolved around the actions of your enemies?"

Kryptic: "Because they're so painfully predictable. They're so easy to map out. Redentor's obsession with justice, with fairness. Masterpiece's secret love affair with Killbane. Killbane's pride and desire to be recognized as a threat. Frost's instability thanks to her conflicting parents. All of them, doomed to act out an overplayed script. They run on a story that's already been written. The trick is to find the right pages."

Chad Mason: "How many men died trying to find you?"

Kryptic: "More than I can remember. For a while, I thought maybe I had made it too difficult. Maybe my aspirations were too high. Maybe this was a puzzle that only I was brilliant enough to solve...and then, just as I was ready to go with the next plan...you showed up."

Chad Mason: "And I hunted you down-"

Kryptic: "Without ever realizing that you were doing things exactly the way, and in exactly the order that I had expected you to."

Chad Mason: "All leading up to this final show?"

Kryptic smiles.

Kryptic: "Now you understand."

He stands, walking slowly towards me.

Kryptic: "It's a bit cruel, isn't it? Knowing everything you've done, and everything you've worked for was planned from the start? Knowing you never would have found anything out...you never would have learned a thing if it wasn't for me, leaving you the trail right to me?"

He sighs.

Kryptic: "You are exactly what you feared you were becoming. You are a failure, Inspector. You never would have solved this case without my help. I'm sure you felt like a huge success when that eureka moment finally came...when your primitive brain finally pieced together the puzzle, after I had thrown it at you, piece by piece...truth is, I was rigging the game from the start. You were set up to keep winning, right up until you got to the owner's table...and now, you'll do well to remember your place. Remember that the odds are always in favor of the house."

He puts the gun to my forehead.

Chad Mason: "One last question."

Kryptic relaxes his grip on the gun.

Kryptic: "....go ahead."

Without warning, I reach up, knocking the gun from Kryptic's hands. It skitters across the ice, and I reach to the back of my pants, snatching my own gun. Kryptic turns to make a grab for his own gun, but I grab his ankle, pulling him, and causing him to smack his face across the ice. I slide my own gun towards his, letting it slide across the ground. I slowly crawl towards the two guns, as Kryptic gets to his feet, wiping blood from his nose. He rushes for the weapons, trying not to fall on the ice. We reach the guns at the same time, each of us grabbing one, and pointing it directly at the other.

Kryptic: "I should have seen that coming."

Chad Mason: "It seems we're at a standstill."

Kryptic smirks.

Kryptic: "It would seem so."

Chad Mason: "I still had one last question, though."

Kryptic eyes me suspiciously.

Kryptic: "Ask it."

Chad Mason: "How exactly did you manage to convince Frost that she had captured you?"

Kryptic raises an eyebrow.

Kryptic: "Really, Inspector? I would think that was the simplest answer of all."

I smirk. Kryptic looks at me, then towards the gun in his hands. He slowly presses the release, dropping the clip into his waiting hand. Empty.

Chad Mason: "A decoy."

I take my shot, hitting him in the stomach. Kryptic crumples to the ground, clutching his gut, gasping for breath. I slowly stand, keeping as much weight as I can off my own injured leg. I look down at Kryptic.

Kryptic: "You...how..."

Chad Mason: "You slipped up, Kryptic. You're right, this city fails to live up to its potential. It fails to rid itself of a crime problem that it creates. But you're not the answer. The answer is to find someone who doesn't want to lead, but to enforce. To investigate. To find the criminals, and to bring them to justice."

Kryptic laughs, blood soaking between his teeth, and running down his chin.

Kryptic: "You can't stop corruption, Inspector..."

I shake my head.

Chad Mason: "No...no man can fight an idea...but I can fight the catalysts. I can fight those who make corruption possible...and when they're gone, maybe then can this city reach that new era."

Kryptic stares at me, shaking his head.

Kryptic: "Who are you?"

I shake my head, turning away and heading for the door. I think of everything that had happened...the investigations...the murders...Cavington Institute...Killbane's Coliseum...Masterpiece's death...Redentor's death...Jennifer Young's death...her final words ring through my head. I smile, not bothering to look back at Kryptic.

Chad Mason: "I suppose I'm a guardian angel."

I turn to Kryptic, watching him bleed out in the middle of Frost's lair. I smirk, and slam the double doors shut.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chicago, Illinois

I open my eyes with a start.

Chad Mason: "That's it..."

Beside me, Jenny mumbles something, rolling over in her bed.

Jennifer Young: "Why are you awake?"

Chad Mason: "Jenny...what if I told you I knew how to prove Chuck wasn't really dead?"

Jenny rolls over, unburying her face from her pillow just enough to look at me with one half-opened eye.

Jennifer Young: "We've already had this conversation, Chad...go to bed."

Chad Mason: "I'm serious. I can prove it."

Jenny sighs.

Jennifer Young: "Fine. How?"

I think for a moment, trying to measure exactly how crazy this idea was.

Chad Mason: "We're going to the cemetery."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Hart [vs.] Chad Mason   Robbie Hart [vs.] Chad Mason I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:54 am

Robbie Hart [vs.] Chad Mason Normal_009
Making Moves
Las Vegas, NV
Driving around the Strip

I haven't heard nothing outta LA, I was sure Mr. Giordano would have called in his favor. It's been almost a month since he got the charges against me dropped. I was starting to get even more worried since I haven't heard from my mother Jada ever since I took back control of the family. I was getting that feeling that maybe I had to much on my plate.

Control...

I had to regain control. I had to control my territory, control the people I do business with, control my personal life. Even control the times, the places, and the way I lose control. Do that successfully and you control your destiny. In this world everything counts. People are continually probing to find your weakness and when they find it, they will exploit it. Maintaining your cool counts most. Cool is a lifestyle. It earns respect, and it is respect that makes all the difference

I was cool my entire life. The Sinatra of the school yard. Nothing fazed me. I was always in control. Always focused. I earned respect. Out of control, out of sight was the way I described it. Or, sometimes, mind over everyday matters. And so I sat in my car, staring straight ahead but seeing nothing, both hands tightly gripping the steering wheel, desperately trying to regain control of my emotions

I kept telling myself to think, and not to react. I had to be smart. Maintain control. It was hard, so damn hard. Pure raw emotion was ripping apart my insides. No-good motherfucking Giordano's. Bloodsucking bastards! Kill every fucking one of them. Tear out their lungs and feed them to the dogs.

If they made a move on my mother

I would get even

I smashed my hands into the dashboard

I had to think, I couldn't afford to be stupid. Don't fuck it up. Think, don't do something you're gonna regret. I had to get back into control I had an entire crime family looking up to me. I took several long, deep, calming breaths. I closed my eyes and tried to calm my emotions

FUCKERS!

Long deep breaths, behind my eyes I felt the beginning of tears. I stopped that shit quickly. No tears, there weren't going to be any tears tonight. Not from me, not a single fucking one. Maybe later, a long time later, after I'd taken care of what needed to be dealt with

Long breaths, all right, first thing first. I needed to be absolutely certain something happened to my mother. I drove several blocks into Chinatown, stopping next to a pagoda-like enclosure sheltering two pay phones. I took the roll of quarters from my glove compartment. While the phone was ringing I was struck by a horrendous thought. I wasn't sure that I wanted her to pick up

My heart was pounding out of my chest as I dialed Jada's number. The phone was answered after the second ring. I could hear the laughter in her recorded voice

..:: Jada Hart ::..
"Hi, it's me. Either I'm here and I know it's you and don't want to talk to you, or I'm not home. Leave a message with your phone number and if I don’t call you back, you'll know which one it is"

After the tone, as optimistically as I could manage...

..:: Robbie Hart ::..
'Hey, it's your one and only son. Call me at the number soon as you get this message, okay?'

The number being the phone at the social club. I started to hang up, and then added, just in case

…:: Robbie Hart ::..
'I miss you mom'

As I drove to her apartment on Sullivan Street, I tried to remember her schedule. I was having a hard time focusing. Maybe she went on that trip to Paris she always wanted to go on. The Giordano's had to know he was in charge and not her anymore. They were tough guys, not smart guys

I drove at the speed limit, even stopping at a yellow light. Set a steady pace, I reminded myself, no need to race. When you moved too fast, when you did things without thinking through to the consequences, that's when you make a mistake. So it was keep moving forward, but set a pace. When he got to her place, though I didn't waste time looking for a parking spot. I pulled right into a garage, the one thing every real Las Vegas citizen hates to do.

..:: The Attendant ::..
"When will you be back?"

'When I'm back'

I reached under the floor mat in the back and grabbed the keys to the apartment. In the foyer I leaned on her buzzer hard and waited for a response. C'mon, ma. I thought, please. When my mind wandered to places I didn't want to go, I willed it to focus on the moment. Finally I gave up and used my key to open the door

The apartment was on the 3rd floor. I took the wooden steps two at a time, just as I did when I couldn't wait to see her. On the second floor I heard two people arguing in the rear apartment, the one directly under my mother's. When I got to the apartment, I rapped several times on the door. Habit, mostly, this time coupled with wild hope. I didn't wait very long, though, before unlocking the door. I took a couple of steps inside and quietly shut the door behind me. The place felt empty and very cold. Then I reached under my shirt and purposefully took out my gun

I moved forward silently. I listened for any sound, searching for the slightest sign that something unusual had happened here. I walked past the bedroom, the bathroom, and the kitchen to the end of the hall and stepped into the living room. Sunlight was pouring through the window; specks of dust were floating through the light. But nothing was even slightly out of its place. I checked the window, which opened onto the fire escape landing. It was locked, and the wooden rod I’d jammed in there to prevent it from being opened was still in place.

No one gotten into this apartment from the fire escape

Room by room I moved through the apartment. Everything was mom-neat, where it was supposed to be. Where she’d put it. In fact, I was almost convinced that she really did fly out to Paris when I slid open the door of her bedroom closet

Her luggage was sitting on the floor, hooked to the aluminum trolley she used to wheel it through airports. I stuck the gun back in my waistband and kneeled down in front of the bag and guided the zipper around two corners. Then I flipped open the lid.

And took a deep, long breath.

Ah fuck, her travel kit was still there, with all of her makeup inside. She always referred to the makeup kit as Dracula, because without it she wouldn’t go out in the daylight. And she never traveled without it

I sat on the side of her bed. The message light on her answering machine was blinking. I hit the play button, there were four calls. The first call was from some girlfriend, a name I didn’t know. Both the second and third calls were from her Paris friend, the first call wondering where she was, the second call was her Paris friend taking a rain check. The fourth call was the call I made from the strip. It seemed like I made that call years earlier. I didn’t bother listening to it. I erased all the messages.

I just sat there for a while, head bowed, hands clasped between my legs. Eventually I lay back on the bed, as I had done so often the past few months. This time, thought, I buried my head in her pillow and inhaled her perfumed scent. I was so cold, so terribly cold, that still full dressed I slipped beneath her heavy floral quilt and pulled it over me. She’d hate this, I thought. I’m lying in the bed with my shoes on. And I had never felt so empty and alone in my life

I lay there for several hours, watching the afternoon move across the room and finally fade into twilight. She was dead; I knew that and accepted it. And as much as I fought it, as much as I tried to push the awful thoughts out of my mind, I couldn’t help wondering what they’d done to her. How had they tortured her before killing her?

That scream, that hideous scream, would live in my mind forever

He would never be free of it

What happened in this apartment? Where’d they come from? Where’d they take her? I had so many questions and no answers. My mind played games, trying to grab hold of the day and yank it back into the past, trying to see what had happened hours before

Not knowing was much worse than learning to deal with reality. It was possible; I understood that I might never know what happened to her. Sometimes people just disappeared and were never seen again. That was a fact of this life. Not knowing would definitely be the worse, having to live the rest of my life with the most terrifying nightmares my imagination could create

As the hours passed, my thoughts moved haltingly from despair to action. I couldn’t just lie here, I had to do something. I had to respond to the Giordanos. Finding her was impossible; there was no trick my mind could play to change that. I wouldn’t even know where to start looking.

Call the cops? Not happening

Somehow, though I would find the Giordano family. There was no doubt in my mind about that. I would find them, no matter how long it took, and then I would kill them all. Even Anna Stone if I had to take it to that level.

I made the worst mistake possible: I had underestimated them. And the price was my mother’s life. I just hadn’t believed that these fuckers would be go so far to get control of everything the Hart family controlled.

Reluctantly I climbed out of the bed. I straightened the quilt and puffed up the pillow. I wanted the room to look perfect. For some reason, that was really important. I stood next to the bed. One more time I leaned over and put my face on her pillow and breathed in deeply. One more time, for just the instant, she was alive. I looked straight ahead as I walked down the hallway, knowing it would be the last time I would ever be in this apartment. I considered taking just one thing of hers with me, one little thing, anything, but I didn’t.

I closed the door and locked it. Then I just stood in front of it reluctant to leave.

‘I’m really sorry mom. I should have listened to you’

As I walked down the stairs, I again found myself fighting tears. It was tougher than usual this time, and some of them slipped through my carefully constructed defenses

I drove back to the Hart Mansion; Isabella was staying there while she was in town. I had to see her and pretend my heart wasn’t breaking. Go home and smile like nothing was wrong. Bringing home my work was one thing when I was living in the mansion alone.

Driving to the mansion, I tried to prepare myself. Jada, my mother, a great woman I really cared about, this really special person, had been tortured and murdered. Because of a deal I made with another family. She was dead because I didn’t want to throw away my career. Her body was probably lying in a hole somewhere. And now somehow I had to find it within myself to compliment Isabella’s cooking.

Isabella was actually in a decent mood. During dinner she questioned me at length about things for the baby. I couldn’t believe I was in position to be having another child, this time with a women I barley knew.

A one night stand gone wrong

..:: Isabella Jean ::..
“I want to order the crib tomorrow, they’re on sale”

‘There always on sale. It’s a gimmick. You couldn’t buy them for full price if you wanted to. It’s impossible’

Somehow I got through the meal. Isabella knew something was wrong

..:: Isabella Jean ::..
“You’re so quiet, you sick?”

‘Just tired’

I told her, after dinner I stayed put. The way I was feeling there was no place on earth good to be, so home with Isabella was as good as any other place. Around midnight, when I was sure Isabella was sleeping, I got into bed. It was early for me, but I was emotionally exhausted. As soon as I settled down, Isabella rolled over and shoved her body inside his. That was a women’s signal that she was in the mood.

Not tonight, I couldn’t

I couldn’t even bear to put my arm around her. I tried, I just couldn’t do it. The thought of touching her while my mom…

‘I’m real tired, Bella’

I closed my eyes, feigning sleep. Eventually Isabella squiggled away from me to her side of the bed. There are people who like to believe that most wiseguys eventually come to regret the life they picked. And mostly that’s not true. Mostly the life picked us. It was my heritage, in my bones. I lived it. Regretting it would have meant turning my back on my father, and there was never a moment when I was capable of doing that

I slept fitfully but dreamed I was still awake

I had no idea what time it was when the phone rang. Isabella answered it and handed it to me. I glanced at the clock. It was 4:10 in the morning, either late or early depending on your life

‘Yeah’

..:: Joe Maresca ::..
“I’m real sorry Mr. Hart, to call you so late. This is Joe Maresca”

It took me a few seconds to place him. Maresca was the owner of the brownstone on the strip, almost across the street from my mother’s house

“You think maybe you could come over here now?”

My heart was pounding

‘What’s the problem?’

“See, I’m not exactly sure about that. The police are here and they want me to let them search your mother’s apartment”

Control … Control …

I was actually happy about the call. Anything was better then nothing

‘All right, gimme a little time’

Isabella didn’t want to know what the call was about, are relationship was a new one. And not your typical one, but then again we meet at a party and hooked up the same night. She went home and returned knocked up with my child.

We weren’t even sure what we were

She watched me get dress. It was four o’clock in the morning and I put on a clean white shirt and a pair of jeans. She rolled over to go back to sleep. I was halfway out the door before I remembered to go back and kiss Isabella good-bye.

The price of peace

Two LVPD detectives were waiting for me in an unmarked Chevy parked in front of my mother’s building. They got out of the car to greet him and stood talking on the sidewalk

‘What’s up mang?’

The cops seemed pretty decent

..:: Cop 1 ::..
“How close were you with your mother Jada?”

‘She was my mother, as close as a child and parent could be. Why what happened?’

One of the detectives had a thick black mustache and large black glasses. The guy was about a cigar short of Groucho

..:: Cop 2 ::..
“I’m really sorry but I got some bad news. They found her body about four hours ago.”[/b]

He paused

“She was murdered”

He waited while I absorbed that information. This was my greatest performance. That news might have sent other people reeling. I didn’t even quiver. I swallowed a couple of times, and that was it. That was all the reaction I showed. Even at that moment I kept my cool. How much information could I ask for without sounding too interested?

I bowed my head

‘What? You got any idea who did it?’

“Well, see, we were sort of hoping you might be able to help us out there”[/b]

Control … Deep breaths

‘What do you mean?’

“She was your mother, who did she hang out with? Did she have a boyfriend? That kind of stuff”

The other cop added

“It definitely wasn’t a robbery; they left all her stuff with her. Money, credit cards, everything. That’s where we got her address from.”

“We’re gonna tell you something completely off the record. This was personal, no question. She sure got somebody pissed off. Before they finally killed her…”

“You don’t want to know the rest”

“Pretty girl like that”

‘Fucking animals’

I pinched at the corners of my eyes, as much to wipe away the sleep as the tears

‘There’s not much I can tell you. I’m mostly on the road.’

“Anything that might help?”

‘No nothing, so what did they do to her?’

“Oh man, it was brutal! Let’s just say there was no way of knowing how much of it she lived through”

I nodded showing my understanding, but couldn’t muster out any words

“We need to go on upstairs and take a look around”

I managed to reply weakly

‘Yeah, okay. I got the keys in the car. Just give them to the landlord when you’re done’

“You don’t want to go with us?”

‘No … there’s nothing up there for me.’

I was growing beyond anger and grief. My focus was riveted on only one thing: retribution! In the end all things came to that.

Revenge

I gave no thought to the police investigation. Let them waster their time, nothing was going to come out of it. There really was only one place for me to go. I was ready to accept what my mother was trying to sell me before she was murdered.

It was time to go to war with the Giordanos

And I wouldn’t rest until there entire family was buried in the fucking ground

- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -
Making Moves
ROBBIE HART’S EDITION
The Shoot
- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -

Chad Mason…

The biggest match of our short careers is upon us.

Some people thought you would be fighting Anna Stone, but she passed you up faster then a fat kid passes up a salad bar. But the insults don’t stop there Chad, you’re the world champion yet Corey Casey has been pimping out Stygian on twitter in his massive recruiting drive instead of you; the world heavyweight champion. Why isn’t he offering up the face of this promotion? Is it because your name doesn’t carry any weight out side the Insurgency walls? Or is it because deep down everyone knows your still that shy little runt, who was to scared to even cut his own promos a couple of months ago?

The world Championship title dropped in stock as soon as you and your merry band of misfits stole the belt. Stygian’s non-active world championship strap carries more weight now then the official belt. At least when James Shark handed me the High Impact championship, I took it and turned it into something worth fighting for. When I was carrying that title, everyone wanted a piece of me and I sent them all home disappointed. I didn’t have challengers opting to fight someone else. It was the total opposite; I had a line outside my lockeroom with people waiting for a shot.

You’re facing Mr. Pay Per View, I haven’t lost a PPV match since April! I was destined to be the headlining act for the biggest events of the year; can you say the same thing? Have you ever won a title through hard work and dedication? That’s not even a rhetorical question, I’m curious to see if you believe you have. Before winning the briefcase, you were the Insurgency’s own version of Carrot top; amusing but easily forgotten! Even after you won the briefcase, you pulled a disappearing act, while I was busy stealing the spotlight. It wasn’t until Sharky had one foot out the door, and you put together the job squad that you reviled a scheme to steal the IWF World Championship.

You wouldn’t even be champion if James Shark was still employed by the Insurgency

I heard what you said last week about going into From the Ashes with a master plan. But let’s get something straight right now, Chad. No one will ever outthink me. I’ve always been one step ahead of you during this whole ordeal. You had the Natural Law advantage, until I shocked the world by joining the Human Highlight Reels. The last three weeks, I’ve had your number Chad. Coasting you not one but two wins. What have you done to get in my head? You can think that you’ve gotten the upper hand, but that’s another string I’m pulling on you. I’m moving your head up and down so you believe you’ve gotten me cornered, but in all reality, you’ve lost already.

See, I won the championship two months into my career. I didn’t have to win some briefcase to prove my worth. My skill and talent spoke for me. But that’s the difference between me and you, right? You win a briefcase tournament filled with jobbers and I work my way to a championship

You’re the jobber in this match, not me

You’re a rookie in the spotlight, Chad. I don’t see why you don’t realize this. You’re fine when you’re on the under-card but when you step into the spotlight you sweat. When you step into the spotlight with a main event veteran, like myself, you try and see how that person holds up under pressure. Chad, I’ve been under the spotlight for a very long time. You’re never going to be at the level that I am at.

It’s time for you to step out of my spotlight.

In a matter of hours, you can go back to being that shy jobber. You can go back to trying to get what will be mine and you will fail. Or you can do a really good job trying to take the Full Throttle Championship. Either way, you’re never going to be called World Champion ever again. Think about it this way. When we face each other at From the Ashes, I’m going to punch you in your nose. Your nose will start to bleed. I’ll punch you in the mouth. You will begin to spit blood. I’ll kick you in the balls and you start to piss blood for a year. Then after all that, when I grab my World championship; your blood will stain your nameplate forever. That’s the only memory this title will have of you. Then I’ll go to the back and wash my hands clean of your blood.

You walk around me with the biggest set of balls I’ve seen since Cody Taylor. We all know what happened to him, don’t we? We all know what happened to him after I left his High Impact dreams shattered. He left the Insurgency to play hide the sausage with James Shark. He can’t get over the fact that I have beaten him so much because he was ‘so much better than me’, that he left the Insurgency and started his own promotion just to feel important again.

Is that what you want Chad?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Hart [vs.] Chad Mason   Robbie Hart [vs.] Chad Mason I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Robbie Hart [vs.] Chad Mason Normal_012
MOB WAR
Philadelphia, PA
The Hart Social Club

My mother was dead

Thanks to the Giordano family.

I couldn’t help but feel like it was my fault. If I just listened to my mother rather then reaching out to Mr. Giordano. She would still be alive. Instead of facing the allegations by Loca Rocsi I looked for the easy way out, and it became anything but easy. Sure the case was dropped and every tabloid had to issue a retraction on the story, but it wasn’t worth the cost

Stepping into the same office my Grandfather, my dad, and even my mother once called there own was a surreal moment. I stood in the doorway looking at the same chair, where they all made so many important decisions was almost too much to take in.

I haven’t been inside the club for years, never mind the office. For made members and our associates of our organization, the social club is the center of the universe. This was the place where people could come for help. If they needed money, they could get it at the social club. If they needed a job or were having trouble with there landlords, they would come to the club to ask for assistance.

And they would always be welcomed here

But as the neighborhoods changed, so did the function of the social club. It became the place where people in my business would hang out while waiting for the next deal or order; it became the office, home away from home, the place for real men to be together. Everything in life that mattered started here.

Walking towards the desk, I couldn’t help but notice all the pictures hanging on the wall. They were all displaying different moments in my families’ history. I ran my hand over the leather chair, and I was taken back to a time when I was a kid. I took a seat in the chair; it was the very first time I ever sat in this chair.

I looked over on the desk and saw a picture of my mother Jada Hart standing next to my dad Frank. The picture was taken right outside the club. Looking at that picture, the nostalgic feeling went away and was quickly replaced with the thought of revenge. I picked up the phone on the desk and dialed the number of someone who was the right hand man to anyone who was sitting in this chair.

‘Hey Angelo, I needed every one at the club.’

Angelo Dizarro was the Hart family’s consigliere. A title he had since my grandfather was running things.

..:: Angelo Dizarro ::..
“Sure thing kid, is this about what happened in Vegas?”

‘Yea, Its time we made funeral arrangements’

It was a thing of habit to say very little on the phone, and everything we did say was almost all in code. This was to make sure noisy ears didn’t pick up anything that would jeopardize this thing of ours. Angelo understood just what I was talking about.

“I was already on my way to the club, I’ll pick up a few of the guys and make some calls to the rest.”

‘Thanks Angelo, I’ll see you when you get here’

“This has to be done this way kid, you’re making the right call. You’re ol man would be proud of you.”

I didn’t have to say another word, just hung up the phone and leaned back. This wasn’t something I was comfortable doing but the Giordano family pushed my hand. They made the first move. I was quickly realizing why my dad wanted nothing to do with these guys

My moment of solitude was cut short when there was a knock on the door; it was Vinny Pistone a capo in the family. He walked into the office and smiled when he seen me sitting in the chair.

..:: Vinny Pistone
“It’s about fucking time you’re sitting in that chair.”

‘I still feel out of place’

..:: Vinny Pistone ::..
“Bullshit, that chair is in your fucking blood”

‘Is there anything I can do for you Vinny or did you just come to kiss my ass?’

“They don’t call me Vinny ‘kiss ass’ for nothing. But since you mentioned it, I wanted to personally give you my condolence on the lost of your mother. She was a great woman. Those cocksuckers on the west coast are going to wish they never made that move.”

Vinny took a seat in front of the desk, he was a big scary looking guy but my dad always said he was a big teddy bear.

[b]‘How long would it take you to get your crew ready for a flight to Vegas?’

“Are you kidding me? I can get my guys out there first thing in the morning. So we really are going to war? I mean rumors around the streets said this was happening, but you know people like to talk out there asses”

[b]‘It’s happening, they forced are hand. I just needed to now what we have for numbers. The Giordano family aren’t fucking push overs.’

[b]“I can’t even fucking remember the last time we went to war. I’m kinda giddy about the whole thing”

Glad one of us was. With my world championship match coming up this Sunday night, preparing for a mob war was the last thing I wanted to add on my plate. But there was no other choice, I was just glad I had a team of men who not only understood how all this works, but were more then ready to jump head first into all of this

‘Vinny you get giddy over baked goods’

He broke out in a jolly laughter, the office door opened up and Angelo walked into the room. Suddenly the laughter stop as Angelo took a seat at his desk that was across the room from mine, but close enough to carry a conversation

“I got most of the capo’s and there crew here, I told them to hang out while we get shit in order. I gotta tell you Robbie there all on edge after that thing with your mother”

‘As they should be, the Giordano’s broke the code. I took back this seat, my mother then became just a mother. And as far as I remember we don’t take out people’s family members. That’s off limits.’

Both Vinny and Angelo nodded there heads in agreement

‘Angelo, how long would it take for us to get everyone ready for this?’

He took a second to think about it, even opened up his black book running his fingers down the list of names

“Almost everyone is ready to go, of course there are a few of the small time guys who might take a little longer to convince. I also reached out to our friends in New York, there also disgusted at this move the Giordano cocksuckers pulled and they are ready to go in to this with us. All we need to do is make a phone call.”

“That takes care of the numbers, now we just need to know when were gonna make are first move?”

A good question, I wasn’t even sure where of when we would make are first move. I leaned back on the chair and my eyes just happened to look up at the flat screen on the wall of the office. It was tuned into a sports network channel. The volume was on mute, but they were showing images of Brandon Macdonald and his soon to be wife Karly Zedic. I quickly grab the remote from my desk, and unmuted the TV

‘Sports mega-star Brandon Macdonald is set to marry his newest sweetheart Karly Zedic this weekend in Las Vegas. The guest list is a who’s – who of professional athletes and movie stars. IWF Anna Stone is set to attend the wedding with her new boyfriend Gianni Giordano! The whole wedding is gonn-‘

I put the TV on mute, and Angelo and Vinny looked at me as if he was already reading my mind

..::Vinny Pistone ::..
“Fucking perfect, the pricks prince is gonna be in your fucking backyard!”

“We wouldn’t be stepping out of line, they broke the rules first. That wedding is fair game as far as I’m concern”

‘I want a team sent to Vegas, call are friends in New York. I want them to be men the Giordano’s wouldn’t recognize. And Vinny I want you to spread the word on the streets, I want the Giordano’s to think there safe until September.’

“I’ll get on that right now boss”

Vinny got up off his chair and powered walk right out of the office. It was the fattest I ever seen the big guy move. Angelo was already on the phone getting the team ready for Vegas. I turned to him just as he was hanging up

“They got the perfect team, and there already booking there flights as we speak. We still need to send some of our guys out there. Not for the wedding but just to be close to LA. As soon as our friends make there move, were going to have to jump on the rest of the Giordano family. If this goes off without a hitch, they won’t even see it coming until there six feet under”

‘Take your guys out there, I’m also going to send Bobby two-guns guys to LA I want them to move on the Giordano compound as soon as there ready. Make sure there packing enough heat, I want everyone in that house dealt with. I also want a team in Chicago for From the Ashes. Anna’s gonna be there, Gianni won’t let her go alone and if we miss are chance in Vegas we’ll have a back up plan for the prince’

“Consider it done. You wanna tell the boys out there what’s going on, or should I?”

‘You do it, but Angelo I still want to keep the important facts under wraps. The last thing I need is a leak spreading and the Giordano’s preparing for us.’

I got up off my seat, checking my cell phone and clicking an app to book my return flight back to Vegas

“Where you heading off to?”

‘I’m going back to Vegas, I want to be there to meet the team. And I still have a ton of things to get ready for my match. Angelo, we need to do this right. Don’t forget that.’

“This isn’t my first rodeo kid”

‘I want to be the first one that gets the call when the shit hits the fan’

He nodded, before we embraced together. I walked out of the office. As soon as I stepped foot into the room, all the guys were ecstatic and showering me with there best wishes. I made the rounds, but as soon as Angelo came out the office I gave him the nod before heading to the airport

- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -
MOB WARS
ROBBIE HART’S EDITION
The Shoot
- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -

One thing stands between two men. One thing defines one man and defines what one man wants to be. Championship gold is what this is all about. Not respect and not anything else. This is for all the bragging rights.

This is for everything we’ve both dreamed of

On the biggest stage this promotion has to offer

The main-event

The main attraction

Fuck we’re the whole damn show Chad and a little bit more. I know, this may be a surprise to you; but it’s a pleasure to share this moment with you. I thought about that very same championship you wear strapped around your waist. I asked myself, what makes a champion? Is it his smarts? Is it his strength? Is it his talent? Question after question, I quizzed myself

And I came to a conclusion. The only reason you’re still the IWF World Champion is because you spent the last two months playing grab ass with Steel Angel. You’ve never faced a guy like me. You’ve never stepped out of your little box, to face top notch competition like myself.

I must admit. You’ve built up an incredible worldly status for yourself. Everyone, everywhere seemingly knows your name and knows what you’re about. Not bad for a guy who not so long ago couldn’t even cut a promo without blushing like a fucking school girl.

I bet when that bell rings, and you’re looking into the eyes of a guy who’s been busting his ass to get back what was stolen from me early this year. I bet when that happens you’ll go back to being that lovable shy guy and fall back into mediocrity. When you look into my eyes you’ll understand why I’m the buzz of the Insurgency.

If you beat me, Chad -- and that's a very, very big "if" -- you won't be showing pity, and you won't be rubbing it in my face, because if you beat me, you'll barely be able to stand yourself. And that's because no matter who the fuck stands across from me in that ring, when it comes to a chance to be called the World Champion, it’s a opportunity I well do everything to accomplish

But all that is idle speculation. You're not beating me tonight. You're not leaving as the Champion.

You're living in a dream world if you believe otherwise

People like yourself Chad get so wrapped up in their own, self-professed magnificence that they don't even notice that people barely pay any notice to them. Lets face facts Chad, the last time people took notice of you is when you debuted Natural Law, ever since that night your stock has been falling faster then my first title reign

You being a passing fad Chad

I’m not about fads. I’m about what is permanent. I’m about cementing my status as the greatest. I don’t want to win a chance at being the greatest and have it fall through. I don’t need to win matches to get a shot at being great. I’m simply just great.

And Chad Mason isn’t

You don’t have anything on me, kid. You can talk a big game but as we’ve seen numerous times that doesn’t matter against me. You can bark the biggest bark but you’re going to be the bitch in this match. You’re going to be the one I can bend in ways a human isn’t supposed to bend. You’re going to feel pain like you’ve never felt it and you’ll thank me after it’s over.

I’ll help you realize your potential

When you think IWF, what is the first name to come into your mind? Robbie Hart! You think of me because I am the staple of this company. I have been for the last five months, and I’ve managed to do it without the world championship. Please Chad tell me what that says about you? If you ask me, it makes you the modern day Ruben Ricardo León

Bring all the talk you want. I just gave you facts about how I’m better than you. You’ll bring speculation and you’ll bring stories that are going to try and intimidate me. Spare them, please. I’ve heard them all eight times over. You can tell me that I’ve been saying the same things over and over again. I love that one. I do because people don’t listen.

I’m sure you won’t either

This match isn’t going to be fun for you. This match is going to be proverbial rape. There is nothing you can do to stop it so you’re just going to take it. I’ve done this too many times so I know what I’m doing.

Don't think of this as a loss, Chad Think of it as... assisted suicide.

Before tonight’s all said and done, you’ll realize you just lost the IWF Championship and there’s nothing you can do about it. So let evolution run its course and let the men take over the monkeys. Because if you try to stop me, I won’t just stop your career from flourishing… I’ll stop your life from flourishing. That’s not a threat, that’s not a warning, it’s a damn guarantee.

I’m a problem, Mang

and you don’t have the solution

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Hart [vs.] Chad Mason   Robbie Hart [vs.] Chad Mason I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbie Hart [vs.] Chad Mason
Page 1 of 1