Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a few answers from Hawkins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-3-0
Alignment: In Between

a few answers from Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: a few answers from Hawkins   a few answers from Hawkins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:56 pm

*a very pissed off John Tolly storms up to Griffins locker room and bangs on the door*

John: Open up Griff we need to talk!
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: a few answers from Hawkins   a few answers from Hawkins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:34 pm

Tolly continues banging on the door until Hawkins answers it...only he isn't dressed. He's got a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair is wet down. Obviously he was right in the middle of a shower.

"..You rang?"
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: a few answers from Hawkins   a few answers from Hawkins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Tolly burst in to Hawkins room ignoring the fact that he was in just a towel

John: What the hell? You talk all the shit about how much potential you see in me, how you want to see me get back to were I was, but the second you have a chance to actualy help me out, to mention to one of the higher ups about me, you oh so convientely forget about me!
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: a few answers from Hawkins   a few answers from Hawkins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Griffin stood there quite confused.

"So...you're pissed off at me just because I didn't mention you to higher ups in the IWF Brass? Dude you're confusing me man..."
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: a few answers from Hawkins   a few answers from Hawkins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:54 pm

John rolls his eyes

John:don't play dumb with me Griffin. I heard all about you talking to Stygian and others about getting some kind of group to take on the empire. Did you even ONCE think of comming to me? No of course not,all that crap you told me before that was all just to fed your own ego. You didn't care about me, you think about me just like everyone else does..like a looser, well guess what Hawkins, I'm NOT a looser!
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: a few answers from Hawkins   a few answers from Hawkins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:24 pm

He put his free hand up defensively, using his other to hold the towel.

"Whoa whoa whoa...hold up hot stepper! I never said anything to Stygian about any group. I got no intentions of joining with Bad Company..hell when I first heard the name Bad Company I thought it was the 70s band that would come down and deliver some good old fashioned British justice to The Empire. The only reason I was out there was that I saw that the sides were even and I wanted to take part in on some old fashioned Empire ass whipping..but just like a bunch of bullies, they back down when confronted. They pretty much crapped themselves when we came down with Baseball bats and got the hell out. Now..I'm not a member of Bad Company, I don't need to be in a stable. I've been there and done that a long time ago and moved on to bigger and better things. But Chuck told me if I ever need assistance against The Empire..they got my back."
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: a few answers from Hawkins   a few answers from Hawkins I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Tolly nods slowly still not sure of what to think or belive

John:and what about me Griffin? I noticed that you didn't rush to my aid when Baron spit fire in my face? You claim to be a friend, well were I come from friends come to each other aid?Besides you never answered my question..do you think i'm a looser?
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: a few answers from Hawkins   a few answers from Hawkins I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:58 pm

He smoothes his soaked hair back before continuing.

"I never said you were a loser. All this time I've been trying to talk some sense into you, but you didn't listen to me. If memory serves me correctly...it was me who warned you about Phillip Joseph. A few weeks ago I asked you if you thought that he was going to stab you in the back and you assured me that you two were a team..and you found out the hard way when him and that fire obsessed retard burned your face. I could have come down to help you, but I didn't. I figured its the only way you'd learn. Just call it tough love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a few answers from Hawkins   a few answers from Hawkins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a few answers from Hawkins
Page 1 of 1