Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company   Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:40 am

The show fades in from black to show Corey Casey, Isàbella Lya Sanchez, and Isabella Luna standing in the middle of the ring. Corey Casey is holding a black velvet bag cradled in one arm and a microphone in the other. At Corey Casey’s feet, is a large black metal box with a two massive locks on either side of the lid. Corey Casey smiles a bit as he slowly brings the microphone up to his lips

Corey Casey
Arizona…I have good news! Tonight, you are going to witness The Empire make history yet again. Tonight, you are going to see the dawning of a new era in IWF. Tonight, you are going to see the sins of the past be washed away and a proud new history will have its first chapter written right before your very eyes!

You see…when The Empire was formed, I made it no secret what we were setting out to do. I let it be known, right from the beginning, that The Empire was here to expunge the attention and glory whores from IWF. I told each and every one of you that The Empire was going to act as the mantel that protected IWF from being taken advantage of…like a good father protects his children from the scum sucking parasites of the world. As part of that goal, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce to the world something new and incredible!

The current incarnation of the IWF High Impact Championship has always been associated with the very worst betrayers and glory whores in IWF history. Names like Robbie Hart, James Shark, Cody Taylor, and Jason Hawk all jump to mind when you think of great High Impact Champs.

Corey Casey chuckles softly as he takes a few steps forward, staring coldly into the camera

Corey Casey
Great champs…heh…don’t make me laugh. The only reason those filthy degenerates were even able to collect a paycheck is because IWF is an unstoppable force that is taking the professional wrestling world by storm. IWF is a place where the best and the most talented wrestlers aspire to come and compete. But the degenerates like Shark and Robbie and Cody simply tried to use IWF for their own personal gain. They dishonored IWF and they dishonored the titles that they won here…especially the High Impact Championship

With that being said, it is with great pleasure that I know have the honor of introducing a man who is going to bring pride, honor, and dignity back to the IWF High Impact Championship. A man who, just last week, officially joined The Empire and made the smartest career choice he has ever made. A man who has run roughshod over his opponents and will, later tonight, be decimating Griffin Hawkins and that braggart Ethan Cage…Ladies and gentlemen…Representing The Empire…

PARKER WAYDE!

“Final Call” [re-edited] by Shadow’s Fall blasts out of the house PA as Parker Wayde steps out onto the stage, the IWF High Impact Championship slung over his right shoulder. Parker Wayde looks out at the crowd, most of whom greet him with loud boo’s. Meanwhile, in the ring, Corey Casey, Isàbella Lya Sanchez and Isabella Luna all clap as Parker Wayde makes his way down to the ring. Upon making it down to the ring, Parker Wayde climbs the ringside steps and ducks in between the second and third rope. Corey Casey and Parker Wayde immediately shake hands, after which Parker Wayde exchanges embraces with Isàbella Lya Sanchez and Isabella Luna. Corey Casey motions to Parker Wayde gracefully

Corey Casey
Now THIS is what a champion is supposed to look like! Parker Wayde represents IWF the way that IWF SHOULD be represented. This young man has accomplished a laundry list of feats, each more impressive and awe inspiring than the last! Parker Wayde is a man who is primed and ready to carry IWF into a brand new era! And so, it is with this strong and absolute belief in the greatness of Parker Wayde, that I humbly present a token of my strong resolution to you Parker.

Corey Casey removes a fancy new title from the black velvet bag and holds it up high above his head before handing the new IWF High Impact Championship to Parker Wayde

Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company ParkerHighImpactTitle_zps49746159

Corey Casey
Ladies and gentlemen…I have just presented to Parker Wayde the NEW IWF High Impact Championship! A championship belt that is free of stains and fingerprints of whores like Robbie Hart, James Shark and Cody Taylor. This title will be pure…strong…this title will stand for something!

Corey Casey walks over and hands the microphone to Parker Wayde

Parker Wayde
Now…as I’m sure everyone knows…I’m not one to toot my own horn as it were…

Parker Wayde smirks and winks at the camera

Parker Wayde
But, Corey Casey said it best…I am the one who is going to bring some honor and dignity back to the High Impact Championship! I am the one who is going to make sure that the High Impact Championship is kept and defended like it should be. I am the one who is going to treat this title right. I’m not going to use it as a surrogate penis like I’m sure James Shark used this old title...

Parker Wayde suddenly shivers in fear and throws the old High Impact Championship into the large metal box

Parker Wayde
Ew…that imagery just made me a little sick. Anyways…I’m not going to try and follow behind anyone like a little puppy dog because I don’t have an original thought in my dumbass head like Cody Taylor…and I’m certainly not going to just waste opportunity after opportunity to make a name for myself by half assing Battle Grounds after Battle Grounds…I’m not going to give excuse after excuse to the IWF Board of Directors as to why I couldn’t give 100% of my work ethic to IWF like Robbie Hart. I am going to bring honor back to IWF and the High Impact Championship!

A clever smile slowly spreads across the face of Parker Wayde as he turns and nods at Corey Casey, Isàbella Lya Sanchez, and Isabella Luna. Isabella Luna and Isàbella Lya Sanchez quickly shut the lid of the large metal box containing the old High Impact Championship and lock the box up tightly. The four members of The Empire bail out of the ring, walk up the entrance ramp, and pause at the top of the stage. Parker Wayde, who still has the microphone, once again brings the mic up to his lips

Parker Wayde
All that is left now is to figure out just what we should do with the old High Impact Title…

Parker Wayde reaches into his suit coat pocket and removes a remote control. Parker Wayde winks at the camera before pressing a large red button. All of a sudden, a massive explosion is heard and the large metal box in the middle of the ring leaps five feet up off the ground, staying air born for a few seconds, before coming crashing back down to the canvas. The members of The Empire laugh as the camera focuses in on the smoke seeping out of the cracks in the lid of the large metal box. The camera then turns and focuses in on the members of The Empire, especially Parker Wayde and his new High Impact Championship, before fading to the Battle Grounds intro video package and the Battle Grounds logo

Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company Bg2012
LIVE from the US Airways Arena in Phoenix, Arizona

Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company US-Airways-Center-Arial

The phoenix sits still for a moment before exploding into flames. The scene then shows the inside of the sold out US Airways Arena in Phoenix, Arizona. Fire explodes out of the four ring corners, and fireworks begin exploding up either side of the ramp before sending a massive fireworks display on the stage. A jet of flame erupts on the stage, reaching up to the screen, where the IWF Phoenix logo appears. The camera pans across the crowd, taking in some of their signs.

“HAI ROWZEE!” “BRING BACK ROSALIE KNIGHT!” “BLACK DRAGON FAN 4 LYFE!” “WELCOME TO THE DRAGON’S DEN!” “Fuck Blackrock Spire, STYGIAN LIVES HERE!” “HERE THERE BE DRAGONS!” “You say you got an Empire? WE’VE GOT A DRAGON!”

The camera pans over to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, both of whom are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- 19,023 people are screaming their heads off here in the sold out US Airways Arena here tonight folks! They are jacked up and ready for IWF action!

Matt- Yeah and they are ready to see their hometown hero, IWF’s very own Black Dragon…Stygian!

Rick- That’s not until later though…because right now we’ve got amazing IWF action set to kick off right now!

The cameras cut to the ring as Heather prepares to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson – The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, already in the ring... Chris Wayde!

The fans have almost no reaction for Chris as he stares down the ramp. The lights dim as "Prepare Yourself" by the Immortals begins to play. The stage light reveal a swirl of greens and blues, as Johnny Cage and Becky Valiant come out from behind the curtain. Cage walks down, wearing his sunglasses and a serious demeanor. Becky walks down grinning and getting the crowd pumped up.

When they reach the ring, Cage jogs up the ring steps and walks halfway down the apron. He finally grins at the audience and a smirk crosses his face as he hops into the ring between the second and top rope. Johnny then holds the second and bottom rope for Becky, as she then enters the ring.

Johnny Cage goes over to the ropes and pulls down on the top rope, stretching out. Becky continues to amp out the crowd, showcasing Johnny Cage.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent, accompanied by Becky Valiant, from Hollywood, California, weighing in at 235 pounds... Johhnnnnyyy Caaaaaggggeee!

Rick – Johnny looked impressive last week against John, and he is looking to continue doing so tonight!

Matt – Well if you aren't looking to continue to be impressive, you shouldn't be here Rick. Lets see how he does.

The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company Match
Chris Wade [vs.] Johnny Cage

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Both men step up to each other, and out of nowhere Chris slaps Johnny in the face. The ref turns his back to call for the bell, but as he does Johnny does the splits and punches Chris square in the nuts. The bell rings.

[b]Rick – Damn Chris is gonna feel that one!

Matt – No kidding Rick. You don't cheap shot someone who uses a nut punch as a signature move!

Chris falls to his knees and Johnny cracks him right in the chin with the Carnage Kick. Chris's eyes roll back as he collapses to the mat. Johnny Cage hooks Chris Cade's legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner... Johnny Cage!

Becky enters the ring and raises Johnny's hand in victory as the cameras cut to the back

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Griffin is backstage talking with Tiffani Michaels before her match later.

Griffin Hawkins
You're gonna mop the floor with this chick, she can't touch you.

Tiffani Michaels
Well I am Champion for a reason. I know I got this covered, but are you going to be okay out there tonight? The Empire are going to be out in full force. And knowing that guy Baron whatshisname, he's going to want payback after what you did to him last week.

Griffin Hawkins
The Empire? No sweat. They are just a bunch of punks who have to rely on bullying tactics with group beatdowns. Tomson is no longer a concern to me, I've got nothing left to prove to him. So I'm moving on. I'm going to start tailing the big fish. In the meantime don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Just go out there and kick some ass.

She nods smiling.

Tiffani Michaels
Will do, seeya after the show.

She turns and walks off. But someone else comes up to Griffin, Isabella Luna.

Isabella Luna
Griffin Hawkins I presume?

Griffin Hawkins
Why yes..that would be me.

Griffin realizes who she is and is quite cautious wondering if this is a setup for a gang attack from The Empire.

Isabella Luna
No need to get all paranoid, I'm here alone. I've been looking all over for you actually...I just wanted to wish you good luck in your match tonight.

Griffin Hawkins
Why thank you...I appreciate that.

Isabella Luna
Actually..its kind of funny...

Griffin Hawkins
What’s funny?

Isabella Luna
This...thing you have with Stygian. It seems that every time you're ever in trouble, he's there to save the day. Are you two like BFFs? I mean it's enough that outside the ring you're out in Hollywood making a mockery of our industry for TMZ and the rest of the world to see..but it's something else that you're with Stygian as well, going to all those fancy parties.

Griffin Hawkins
Whoa hold up there, I don't need Stygian to bail me out of every jam I'm in. Everything that has happened to me in my career, I always picked myself back up and moved on. Me and him are not friends, we're not buddies, we're not BFF's, we're not...

Isabella Luna
I'm not trying to insult you here Griffin, I'm just saying I like your style. Someone who's been in this sport as long as you have knows how to make the right allies...maybe Stygian will be in your corner at Violent Impulse. Not like it will matter because all the help from Stygian in the world will matter once Alexander Remington gets his hands on you.

Griffin Hawkins
Trust me girlie..I don't need Stygian's help against Remington.

Isabella Luna
Right..well, good luck tonight...you're going to need it. Because Parker Wayde is going mop the floor with you

Griffin Hawkins
Keep tellin' yourself that...

She gives him a phony bright smile as she walks off. Griffin's smile eventually fades.

Griffin Hawkins
....Bitch.

The show slowly fades to commercial

Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company 2012-presidential-debate-layout1

Corey Casey says: If you watched the Presidential Debate…I hope you watched it the same way I did…BLACKED OUT!

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, both of whom are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- And we’re back folks!

Matt- And I hope our next match is much better than that pathetic squash match we just saw!

Rick- I am so disappointed…Chris Wayde had such talent

Matt- It’s like he doesn’t give a shit if he wins or lose

Rick- THERE ARE NO A FOR EFFORTS IN IWF!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

The lights dim and "Hot As Ice" begins to play filling the entire arena. Pink strobe lights dance across the stage until stopping at the entrance where Tiffani Michaels steps out from behind the curtains dressed in her Cheerios uniform. She holds two pom-poms in her hands and shakes them high above her head with a big smile on her face bringing out cheers from the crowd. Tiffani bounces down along the ramp with her pom-poms still waving high in the air and she makes sure to toss them inside of the ring when she reaches the bottom of the ramp.

Heather Thompson- From Los Angeles, California…Weighing in at 116 Pounds…She is the IWF Queen of Wrestling Champion…Tiffani Michaels !

Rick- Tiffani Michaels has been rocking that Queen of Wrestling Championship proudly over the last few weeks, that’s for sure

Matt- Are you hitting on Tiffani?!

Rick- No! I was just pointing out that Tiffani could gain some strong momentum headed into her match at Violent Impulse

Matt- Wait…DO YOU KNOW WHO Tiffani Michaels ’S OPPONENT FOR VIOLENT IMPULSE IS?!

Rick- Maybe…

Matt- TELL ME!

Rick- I don’t want to ruin the surprise!

Tiffani blows some kisses towards the crowd before she jumps up onto the ring apron in one swift movement. Tiffani grabs a hold of the top rope and she keeps her hands wrapped tightly around the rope while she springboards herself inside of the ring. She lands on her feet and smiles brightly for the crowd while waving her hands making them cheer out loud. Tiffani grabs her pom-poms from the mat and waves them one final time while the lights come back on inside of the arena.

Heather Thompson- And her opponent…

The arena lights go down and after a few seconds of darkness and Matt Bellamy’s vocals filling the PA system, a huge explosion goes off above the Tron and the beginning riff on the guitar begins to play throughout the arena, the stadium is filled with red lights blinking on and off as the riff begins to play for Muse’s “New Born.”

Cade then calmly makes her way out of the curtains and walks out a bit so the fans can recognize her, a great big white spotlight surrounds her as she slowly stretches out his left arm for a good three seconds, then extends her right arm in the same fashion. She then quickly turns around and raises both her arms in the air in coordination with large fire pyros at the top of the ramp which leap upwards.

Heather Thompson- From Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada…Weighing in at 137 Pounds…She is the IWF Uprising Champion…Vanessa Cade!

Rick- Speaking of dominant, Vanessa Cade has been impressive as of late

Matt- Vanessa Cade has definitely been on a roll since defeating Lennox Laroux at Fallout

Rick- And now it seems that The Empire’s Philip Joseph has his sights set on Vanessa Cade’s Uprising Championship and aims to defeat Vanessa once and for all at Violent Impulse!

Matt- So many variables crammed into one little match! This is gonna be awesome!

Cade then begins to strut her way down to the ring, with the spotlight following her at all times, swaying her shoulders back and forth before jumping up on the apron. Vanessa then turns to the Tron and hooks the ropes with both of her arms, looking at the crowd before entering the ring and doing a one-eighty spin with her arms extended as the crowd cheers her on. After that, Vanessa slowly goes toward the other side of the ring closest to the Tron and leans back against it, waiting for the start of the match. The ref looks at both women and nods before calling for the bell

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Vanessa Cade

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Vanessa Cade and Tiffani Michaels meet in the center of the ring, both women eyeing each other up and down

Rick- Neither woman is giving up much in terms of size or weight

Matt- Vanessa Cade is 4 inches taller and 21 pounds heavier…but Tiffani has proven time and again that she has that “never say die” attitude

Rick- This should be a good one!

Both women suddenly lock up in the center of the ring. After a brief back and forth, Vanessa Cade forces Tiffani Michaels down to one knee, utilizing her slight size advantage. Tiffani Michaels suddenly drops backwards onto her back, placing both her boots into the stomach of Vanessa Cade. After a moment of hold Vanessa Cade up in the air, Vanessa Cade shifts her momentum and rocks herself back to a standing position, forcing Tiffani Michaels up to her feet. Vanessa Cade then lashes out, catching Tiffani Michaels in the gut, doubling Tiffani Michaels over. Vanessa Cade then reaches out and grabs Tiffani Michaels , lifts her up, and drops Tiffani Michaels across her knee with a gut buster

Rick- Nice move there by Vanessa Cade

Matt- That move will drive the wind from your lungs in no time flat

Vanessa Cade quickly drops down and hooks Tiffani Michaels ’s leg as the ref counts

-1-

Tiffani Michaels kicks out

Rick- Only one

Matt- It’s going to take a lot more than that to take out the IWF Queen of Wrestling!

Tiffani Michaels quickly reaches up with her legs and wraps her legs around the neck of Vanessa Cade, locking in a headlock with her legs. Vanessa Cade quickly yanks her head out from Tiffani Michaels ’s legs before Tiffani Michaels can truly lock the move in though and stands upright. Vanessa Cade goes to stomp down on Tiffani Michaels , but Tiffani Michaels rolls away from the attempt. Tiffani Michaels then dives forward, executing a somersault, before springing to her feet. She then runs to the ring ropes and leaps into the air once she gets close enough. Tiffani Michaels then lands on the second rope then springs backwards, just as Vanessa Cade is turning around. Tiffani Michaels lands on Vanessa Cade’s shoulders and spins around before taking Vanessa Cade down with a victory roll which she then turns into a pin attempt

-1-

Vanessa Cade kicks out and both women manage to quickly get to their feet as the crowd applauds both women

Rick- Excellent back and forth

Matt- Neither woman backing down or giving up a single inch!

Vanessa Cade and Tiffani Michaels both quickly close the distance between the two of them. Tiffani Michaels goes to throw a body kick but Vanessa Cade catches Tiffani Michaels ’s leg and quickly spins around the outside of Tiffani Michaels ’s body and sweeps Tiffani Michaels ’s legs, causing Tiffani Michaels to crash down to the canvas. With Tiffani Michaels ’s leg still in hand, Vanessa Cade places her own leg on the ground in between Tiffani Michaels ’s legs, wraps Tiffani Michaels ’s legs around her own, turns Tiffani Michaels over, and locks in a sharpshooter

Rick- Sharpshooter submission hold locked in!

Matt- This could be bad news for Tiffani Michaels so early in this match

Vanessa Cade really cranks up the pressure on the hold, causing Tiffani Michaels to scream out in pain. Tiffani Michaels begins crawling as best she can towards the ring ropes as Vanessa Cade continues to apply pressure to the lower back of Tiffani Michaels . The ref drops down and asks Tiffani Michaels if she wants to quit but Tiffani Michaels shakes her head “no”

Rick- Vanessa Cade really has that hold synched in

Matt- But Tiffani Michaels is so close to the ropes!

Tiffani Michaels continues to drag the bigger Vanessa Cade closer to the ring ropes. As soon as she is a finger tip away, Vanessa Cade suddenly looks back and sees how close Tiffani Michaels ’s outstretched hand is to the ropes. Vanessa Cade quickly breaks the hold, whirls around, and stomps down on Tiffani Michaels ’s exposed lower back and legs

Rick- Sound strategy by Vanessa Cade, keep the high flier grounded

Matt- Not to mention Vanessa Cade is targeting the lower back and legs of Tiffani Michaels , which will prevent Tiffani Michaels from gaining any running momentum

Vanessa Cade leans down and drags Tiffani Michaels up to her feet. Vanessa Cade is about to kick Tiffani Michaels in the gut when, suddenly, Tiffani Michaels rushes forward, ducking underneath Vanessa Cade’s arm, and nails Vanessa Cade with a Ranhei out of no where. Tiffani Michaels quickly attempts to go for the pin

-1-

-2-

Vanessa Cade manages to kick out

Rick- Amazing move out of nowhere!

Matt- Tiffani Michaels almost managed to steal that victory right out from under Vanessa Cade’s nose!

Tiffani Michaels and Vanessa Cade both get to their feet at the same time. Tiffani Michaels is the first one to close the gap this time, rushing in and connecting with a few body kicks that send Vanessa Cade stumbling back towards the ring ropes. Tiffani Michaels continues the onslaught until Vanessa Cade’s back hits the ring ropes. Tiffani Michaels then lashes out and catches Vanessa Cade in the gut with a big boot, doubling Vanessa Cade over. Tiffani Michaels then leaps up, lands on the second rope, springs off the second rope, rotates to her left, and comes crashing down across the back of Vanessa Cade’s neck with a springboard leg drop that sends Vanessa Cade face first into the canvas

Rick- Tiffani Michaels is feeling it now

Matt- And that doesn’t bode well for the IWF Uprising Champ!

Tiffani Michaels leaps to her feet and quickly drags Vanessa Cade out a little bit. Tiffani Michaels then runs over to the ring ropes and leaps into the air, landing in the standing position on the top rope. Tiffani Michaels then launches herself backwards, executing a full moonsault in the air, before coming crashing down with both her knees aimed straight down into the back of Vanessa Cade.

Rick- Springboard double knee drop right into the kidneys of Vanessa Cade!

Matt- This match has gone from all Vanessa Cade to all Tiffani Michaels in under a minute!

Tiffani Michaels leaps to her feet and points to the nearest turnbuckle before making a spinning motion with her hands. The crowd erupts in applause and cheers as Tiffani Michaels walks over and climbs to the top rope of the nearest turnbuckle.

Rick- Here it comes…

Matt- The Snapshot en route!

Tiffani Michaels springs off the top rope, flipping forward, looking to connect a 450 splash. However, right before Tiffani Michaels is about to come crashing down on Vanessa Cade, Vanessa Cade rolls out of the way, causing Tiffani Michaels to crash and burn into the canvas

Rick- Nobody home!

Matt- This could be the opening Vanessa Cade is looking for!

Vanessa Cade manages to push herself up to her feet, a look of frustration and anger on her face. Vanessa Cade stands up and begins to work out her right arm, holding her arm up high in the air. Vanessa Cade’s gaze never leaves the sight of Tiffani Michaels , who is slowly beginning to get to her feet

Rick- This could be the end

Matt- OHKO time…

As soon as Tiffani Michaels gets to her feet, Vanessa Cade storms forward and spins around, looking to drive her elbow into the side of Tiffani Michaels ’s head. However, Tiffani Michaels manages to lunge forward and make it to the ring ropes, causing Vanessa Cade to elbow nothing but air. Vanessa Cade turns around…just as Tiffani Michaels is leaping off the ring ropes. Tiffani Michaels connects a vicious springboard roundhouse kick that sends Vanessa Cade driving right into the canvas

Rick- California Dreamin’!!!!

Matt- That’s it! That’s it!

Tiffani Michaels drops down and hooks Vanessa Cade’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Tiffani Michaels !

The ref leans down and helps Tiffani Michaels up to her feet. Tiffani Michaels has a massive smile on her face as she looks out over the cheering masses

Rick- Tiffani Michaels with a HUGE victory here tonight against the Uprising Champ

Matt- Tiffani Michaels is going to be riding a big time wave of momentum heading into Violent Impulse

Tiffani Michaels climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds the IWF Queen of Wrestling championship high over her head. Suddenly, "Good Girls Go Bad" by Cobra Starship featuring Leighton Messter blasts out of the house PA system and Angelica Monroe walks out from backstage carrying a microphone

Rick- Well, well…I was wondering when this was going to be made official

Matt- IS THIS THE OPPONENT FOR Tiffani Michaels ?!

Angelica Monroe smirks as she looks down the entrance ramp at Tiffani Michaels , slowly bringing the mic up to her lips

Angelica Monroe
Hey there Tiff…I bet your wondering to yourself “just why is Angelica Monroe out here right now? What does she want?”

Angelica Monroe chuckles softly as, in the ring, Tiffani Michaels narrows her gaze as she stares up at Angelica Monroe

Angelica Monroe
Well…I just wanted to let you know that I just received word that, at Violent Impulse, you will be defending the IWF Queen of Wrestling Championship…against me…in a ladder match!

Tiffani Michaels nods her head as she points to the rafters above. Angelica Monroe’s smirk widens as she nods her head at Tiffani Michaels

Angelica Monroe
See you next week…keep my belt warm for me

The camera zooms in on Angelica Monroe’s face for a moment before fading to commercial

Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company Vernel-clothes-detergent-barbed-wire-small-37571

Barbed Wire: It’s not just for maximum security prisons anymore

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, both of whom are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- Why hello there IWF’ers!

Matt- Don’t call our fans fuckers!

Rick- I didn’t…I said IWF’ers

Matt- THERE! LOOK! YOU SAID F’ERS! YOU CALLED OUR FANS FUCKERS AGAIN!

Rick- Here…

Rick Christian hands Matt Biggars a cookie

Rick- Have a cookie and relax

Matt- IWF FOR THE WIN!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

“Die Trying” by the Art of Dying blasts out of the house PA system and Gordon Fury walks out from backstage and stands on the stand, a hoodie pulled up over his head. After the first breakdown, Gordon Fury throws his hood back, revealing his pumped up smiling face

Heather Thompson- From Mackay Australia…Weighing in at 210 Pounds…Gordon Fury!

Rick- The IWF newcomer Gordon Fury might have bitten off a bit more than he could chew last week after getting into an altercation with Porter MacLeod

Matt- In Gordon Fury’s defense, Porter MacLeod and his stupid buddy were the ones who sought Gordon Fury out. If anything, Porter MacLeod should be the one to apologize here

Rick- What do you think the odds of that actually happening are?

Matt- Zero…I wonder if Porter MacLeod even remembers doing it. I mean, the guy does drink just as much if not more than I smoke weed…

Rick- IWF: we only hire the best and the brightest folks Facepalm

Gordon Fury walks down the entrance ramp, slapping the hands of a few fans on either side of the isle. Once in the ring, though, Gordon Fury runs over to the nearest turnbuckle, leaps to the top rope, and begins to really whip the fans into a frenzy

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

"THE BOSS IS BACK!"

We hear a Scottish man's gruff voice yell that as the music starts out softly.

"I bang on the door but you won't let me in,
'cause you're sick and tired of me reeking of gin.
Locked all the doors from the front to the back,
And left me a note telling me I should pack.

I walk in the bar and the fella's all cheer,
They order me up a whiskey and beer.
You ask me why I'm writing this poem,
Some call it a tavern but I call it home."

Porter MacLeod slowly steps out onto the stage toting an almost empty fifth of Kraken rum. He takes a swig before stepping further onto the ramp. He's arrogantly chomping away at his gum as the crowd is letting out their long, droning chants of "Pooooorter" "Pooooorter". He stops and takes a long look at the crowd before holding up his liquor bottle as a toast to the crowd and tilts it back to have a swig. When he does this, pyro goes off behind him all across the stage as the chorus hits and the crowd loudly sings along.

Heather Thompson- From Glennfinnan, Scotland…Weighing in at 275 Pounds…Porter MacLeod!

Rick- The man, the myth, the legend known as Porter MacLeod

Matt- And the drunk! Don’t forget the drunk!

Rick- That’d be like me calling you “The Stoner”

Matt- DUDE! I SOUND LIKE A SUPERHERO!

Rick- Ugh…someone kill me now…

"Fuck you, I'm drunk
Fuck you, I'm drunk
Pour my beer down the sink
I've got more in the trunk.

Fuck you, I'm drunk
Fuck you, I'm drunk
And I'm going to be drunk till the next time I'm drunk!"

Porter has made it to the bottom of the ramp. He turns and looks at the crowd on both sides. He holds up the liquor bottle and yells "PORTER MACLEOD!!!" the crowd replies by yelling "FUCK THE WORLD!". He tilts the Kraken up and finishes the bottle. When he's finished he tosses the bottle out into the crowd. He turns to the camera and takes his chewing gum and squishes it against the lens of the camera. Porter rolls into the ring.

"You've given me an option, you say I must choose,
'tween you and the liqour, then I'll take the booze!
Jumpin' on Western down to the south side,
Where I'll sit down and exercise my Scottish pride.

Fuck you, I'm drunk
Fuck you, I'm drunk
Pour my beer down the sink I've got more in the trunk.

Fuck you, I'm drunk
Fuck you, I'm drunk
And I'm going to be drunk till the next time I'm drunk!"

The last line plays out as Porter stands up on the top turnbuckle fluffing up his kilt and screaming random obscenities to the crowd, which still cheer him just the same. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Gordon Fury [vs.] Porter MacLeod

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Porter MacLeod and Gordon Fury immediately go to lock up in the center of the ring. Suddenly, Porter MacLeod lashes out, connecting a number of massive knee strikes into the gut of Gordon Fury, causing Gordon Fury to stumble across the ring and over to the ring ropes. As soon as Gordon Fury’s back this the ropes, Porter MacLeod immediately reaches out, grabs the top ropes, and begins stomping down on Gordon Fury

Rick- Porter MacLeod looks like he’s pissed off right now

Matt- Porter MacLeod looks intense!

Porter MacLeod reaches down, grabs Gordon Fury, and forces Gordon Fury in the kneeling position, into the corner turnbuckle so that Gordon Fury’s back is facing the center of the ring. Porter MacLeod then immediately begins stomping on the back of Gordon Fury, causing Gordon Fury to call out in pain. Porter MacLeod places his boot on the back of Gordon Fury’s neck and presses Gordon Fury’s head into the corner turnbuckle as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Porter MacLeod breaks the count just before the ref’s count reaches five

Rick- That was a close call

Matt- Porter MacLeod looks like he’s got a screw loose or something tonight! It’s great!

The ref reaches out and pries Porter MacLeod off of Gordon Fury. The two men stumble into the middle of the ring while Gordon Fury slowly gets to his feet. Porter MacLeod storms over to Gordon Fury and goes to kick Gordon Fury in the gut…but Gordon Fury catches Porter MacLeod’s foot. Gordon Fury then leaps into the air and catches Porter MacLeod with a spinning heel kick

Rick- Nice counter there by Gordon Fury

Matt- Gordon Fury finally creating some breathing room between himself and the apparently pissed off Porter MacLeod

Gordon Fury immediately gets to his feet, leans down, and drags Porter MacLeod up to his feet. Gordon Fury begins landing punches and kicks. Gordon Fury blasts Porter MacLeod in the stomach with a massive big boot and then Irish whips Porter MacLeod to the ring ropes. Porter MacLeod hits the ring ropes and comes running back towards Gordon Fury. As soon as he gets close enough though, Porter MacLeod leaps into the air and drives Gordon Fury down to the canvas with a Lou Thesz Press. Porter MacLeod throws his kilt over the head of Gordon Fury and begins raining blows down on the head and face of Gordon Fury, causing the crowd to erupt in cheers

Rick- PEEK A BOO!

Matt- Porter MacLeod’s cock sees you!

Porter MacLeod climbs off of Gordon Fury, leans down, and pulls Gordon Fury up to his feet. Porter MacLeod goes to Irish whip Gordon Fury into the corner but Gordon Fury manages to reverse the throw and, instead, sends Porter MacLeod spine first into the corner turnbuckle. As soon as Porter MacLeod’s back hits the corner turnbuckle, Porter MacLeod slumps down. Gordon Fury quickly follows up behind Porter MacLeod and, as soon as Porter MacLeod slumps down into the seated position, Gordon Fury leaps into the air and connects a hesitation drop kick right into the chest and face of Porter MacLeod

Rick- Hesitation dropkick!

Matt- Gordon Fury trying to get SOME offense in this match…because up until now this match has been all Porter MacLeod!

Gordon Fury leans down and drags Porter MacLeod up to his feet. Gordon Fury then Irish whips Porter MacLeod to the ring ropes before turning and running to the opposite ring ropes on the other side of the ring. Gordon Fury and Porter MacLeod both meet in the middle and, as soon as he gets close enough, Gordon Fury leaps into the air, wraps his legs around Porter MacLeod’s left arm, and drives Porter MacLeod down to the canvas with a head scissor take down into an arm bar

Rick- Amazing agility and speed being shown by Gordon Fury

Matt- Well Gordon Fury has certainly made a name for himself thus far in IWF, and tonight he’s showing why he is certainly a name to watch in the future

Gordon Fury immediately leaps to his feet and runs to the ring ropes. Gordon Fury ducks outside of the ring and stands on the ring apron. Gordon Fury then grabs the top rope and slingshots himself over the top rope, executing a senton splash right onto the prone form of Porter MacLeod. Gordon Fury immediately hooks Porter MacLeod’s leg as the ref drops down and counts

-1-

-2-

Porter MacLeod kicks out

Rick- Only two

Matt- So close and yet so far!

Gordon Fury leaps to his feet, looks down at Porter MacLeod and nods his head. Gordon Fury looks down at Porter MacLeod and immediately runs to the ropes once more. Gordon Fury once again ducks outside of the ring and, once again, Gordon Fury grabs the top rope and leaps up to the top rope. Gordon Fury then springs off the top rope, executing a shooting star press that drives the air from Porter MacLeod’s lungs. Again, Gordon Fury hooks Porter MacLeod’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

Again Porter MacLeod kicks out

Rick- And again Porter MacLeod kicks out!

Matt- Porter MacLeod is too fired up to stay down from one or two big moves. It’s going to take something big from Gordon Fury in order to keep Porter MacLeod down!

Gordon Fury gets to his feet, shaking his head as he looks at the ref. Gordon Fury quickly turns his attention back to Porter MacLeod though and makes the shape of a gun with his fingers. Gordon Fury then points his finger gun at Porter MacLeod and makes the shooting motion

Rick- I think Gordon Fury is through playing around

Matt- Gordon Fury signaling for the end here

Gordon Fury leans down and drags Porter MacLeod up to his feet. Gordon Fury kicks Porter MacLeod in the gut and then quickly tries to go for an inverted single knee facebreaker but Porter MacLeod manages to counter. Porter MacLeod quickly kicks Gordon Fury in the gut, doubling Gordon Fury over. Porter MacLeod then reels Gordon Fury in and lifts Gordon Fury up, holding Gordon Fury for a moment before leaping into the air and driving Gordon Fury down to the canvas with a Jackhammer

Rick- Bottom of the Loch!

Matt- That’s gotta be it!

Porter MacLeod quickly hooks Gordon Fury’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Porter MacLeod!

The ref helps Porter MacLeod up to his feet. Porter MacLeod throws both his clenched fists into the air, a massive smile appearing on his face

Rick- Porter MacLeod looks jacked up that he won

Matt- It’s still a pretty big victory over a hungry young lion like Gordon Fury

Porter MacLeod climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds his clenched fists in the sky for a moment and the camera zooms in on him before fading to commercial

Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company Crown+royal+nhl+lockout

The NHL Lockout: Killing Corey Casey one day at a time…

The camera cuts back to the hallway where we see Porter MacLeod making his way to the entrance area for his match. Porter stops suddenly as if he has met someone in the hallway. The camera pans arond and we see Corey Casey.

Corey Casey
Porter

Porter MacLeod
Casey.

The two nod at each other and are silent for a moment.

Corey Casey
I have something for you Porter. Consider it a.....an apology gift from last week.

Corey Casey hands over a gift box to Porter. Porter eyes the box for a moment, then a grimace appears on his face. He reaches it back to Corey.

Porter MacLeod
I appreciate the offer, Casey. But I don't do buyouts. My answer is still no.

Corey Casey hands the gift box back to Porter.

Corey Casey
I don't do buyouts either Porter. I'm a man of honor. I'm not a Matthews guy, this is a gift from a friend, to a friend. I do believe it is something that we both enjoy, call it sharing if it makes it easier for you to swallow and for you to believe that this is not a buyout to change your mind.

Porter shakes the box at first, listening. He opens the lid and his face lights up with excitement.

Porter MacLeod
It's like Christmas mornin'! But better!

Porter pulls out a handle of Kraken rum.

Porter MacLeod
Thanks, brother. I'll have to release this ASAP…I’m still a bit sore after my match

Porter shakes Corey Casey's hand.

Corey Casey
Sounds good to me. So, how about the two of us head down to my office. We'll have a few rounds and discuss some new ideas I have for the Legends Tour. How about it?

Porter MacLeod
Sounds like a plan to me lad.

Corey Casey smiles and nods to Porter as the two men walk off the camera, which fades to commercial

Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company Img19967628

BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT IS ON THE NHL NETWORK WITHOUT THERE BEING AN NHL SEASON!

Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company   Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Matt – Welcome back ladies and gentleman! We've had a great show so far, and it's only going to get better with our next match!

Rick – Next up are a couple ladies of IWF going at it for a chance to go against Tiffani Michaels for the Queen of Wrestling championship!

Matt – Let's throw it to Heather Thompson to get this match started!

The view rolled around to Heather Thompson who was standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in her hand, a grin on her face, and the fans cheering loudly behind her. She didn't say anything right away and waited until the first competitor began their entrance.

"Glam" by Christina Aguilera begins to play making all the fans instantly boo'ing the Glamorous Diva before she steps out from behind the curtains, rubbing her hands together as she walks out onto the stage. Brooklyn was in her element because she enjoyed being the center of attention. She poses with her slender arms above her raven colored head. Brooklyn knew she was sexy, but she liked to show off. Then she twists her slowly body to the side, she knelt down. When she stands up, she twisted her hips around, shaking her booty some. It had a nice jiggle to it.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, this match is a one fall to earn a shot for the Queen of Wrestling championship. Introducing first, from Phoenix, Arizona and weighing in at 134 pounds; she is “The Glam Star” Brooklyn Glamorous!

Brooklyn began walking down the ramp way, flirting with a few of the fans a bit. Heading to the ring completely confident in her abilities and looks, she had a smirk placed on her lovely face. Once she reached the end of the ramp way, she strolls over to the ring apron sitting down. With style and grace, beside being hell of sexy, The Glamorous One crosses her legs. Slowly caressing her body up, she grabs the middle ring rope with both of her hands, then using her upper body strength she pulls herself through the ring ropes and into the ring. She keeps her hands on the ring rope and shakes her butt some more for the crowd attentions. After a few seconds, she stands up right and waits on her opponent to come down to the ring.

Heather Thompson – And introducing her opponent, from Los Angeles, California and weighing in at 131 pounds; she is “The Perfect Angel” Angelica Monroe!

"Good Girls Go Bad" by Cobra Starship featuring Leighton Meester began playing as Angelica Monroe stepped out from the back with the fans mostly cheering her on. Before she walked down the ramp, she did a little turn on the entrance stage and then began walking down the ramp with a grin on her face. As Angelica walked down the ramp, she skipped over to each side and signed a couple of autographs as well as taking some pictures with the fans. After giving a few fans some high-fives, she walked up the steel steeps to the ropes. She stepped between the middle and top rope before standing up and waving to the fans.

Matt – Angelica has done well in IWF so far. She's gone on from being a big success in WEW to making an impact here from the start. So far she's 3 and 0, looking forward to making it 4 and 0 tonight.

Rick – Don't count out, Brooklyn. Anyone can make a comeback and surprise us all. It's been done before, who's to say it can't happen again?

The referee looked between the two women, signaling for the bell to ring when the women nodded to signify that they were to get started.

Queen of Wrestling Championship #1 Contender's Match
Angelica Monroe [vs.] Brooklyn Glamorous

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Brooklyn and Angelica circled each other for a bit before locking up in the middle of the ring. They battle each other for control, but Brooklyn caught Angelica off guard by a split second and gained control of the match. With a headlock in place, Brooklyn continued to apply pressure before releasing the hold to hit Angelica with a chop across her chest. Angelica grabbed Brooklyn's hand and twisted her arm to behind her back before she pushed Brooklyn away from her. When Brooklyn came back at her, Angelica used the Matrix bend to avoid the oncoming clothesline then hit her standing dropkick to Brooklyn's back, sending Brooklyn to the mat.

Matt – Quick thinking on the part of Angelica Monroe.

Rick – She calls that the Beauty Bend. It's a seemingly easy move, but it requires a lot of flexibility and concentration so you don't fall flat on your ass.

Angelica walked over to the fallen woman and picked her up, backing up a bit. She finally started back towards Brooklyn again before hitting her with a spinning roundhouse kick straight to her face.

Matt – Bad Connection! Angelica's hit with Bad Connection!

Rick – This could be it for Brooklyn! Angelica's going for the pin now!

Angelica dropped down for the pin and nodded her head in unison with the referee's count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner and the new number 1 contender to the Queen of Wrestling championship...ANGELICA MONROE!!

Rick – This is a huge win for Angelica! Now it's official that she's the number one contender for the title that Tiffani Michaels holds!

Matt – This a big step for her in IWF! She came back into IWF saying that she would make a splash, and she's beginning to do just that tonight!

The viewers see Angelica celebrating in the ring while Brooklyn is still laid out on the mat.

The scene cuts inside Steel Angel's locker room as we see him alongside Marley Jones who is wearing a nice sky blue t-shirt with a hello kitty on it and jeans. She is seen hugging Steel from behind his chair just as he was lacing up his boots, he looks up at her and they smile before he plants a kiss on her which she returns. She lets go of him and he gets up from his chair then looks around for something.

Steel Angel
You've seen my tunic?

Marley notices the warrior tunic folded neatly on the desk and carefully picks it up. She presents it to him as he nods and takes it off her hands.

Steel Angel
Thanks.

Marley
So are you alright with me joining you?

Steel Angel
Well it was your idea.

Marley
That's true it's just that I've never accompanied an athlete before.

Steel Angel
Well there was that one time with your br-

He stops himself and Marley has a very sad look on her face. Steel realizes his mistake and moves in to comfort her. She doesn’t resist as the two share a loving hug which causes the people watching to go "Aww".

Steel Angel
Sorry about that, I promised not to bring it up again.

Marley
It's alright Yuko, I've been trying to forget but it's hard to do. I mean he's the only family I had.....till I met you.

Steel Angel
I know.....listen let's not think about this ok? We need to move forward and not cling to past events; this match means alot to me.

He lets go and Marley has a big smile on her face.

Marley
I know and I'll be cheering for you all the way.

Steel Angel
I know you will baby.

He then looks at her up and down.

Steel Angel
But first we need to get you some new gear. Not to worry though, I have an outfit already made just for you.

Marley
Really? That's sweet, where is it?

Steel Angel
We gotta pay a visit to the clothing department, come on I'll show you.

They both head out the locker room and we cut to commercial.

Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company Skeetskeetjy3
Adam West: for when your star absolutely positively needs to get there right the fuck now

Rick - And we're back.

Matt - That show was really stupid by the way.

Rick - Huh?

Matt - Well come on, that scene alone showed how stupid the old Batman tv show was. JUST THROW THE FUCKING BOMB IN THE WATER! SCREW THE DUCKLINGS!

Rick - Whatever anyways we have quite a match for you guys tonight as the number one contender for the Heavyweight title takes on two very unstable men.

Matt - Well one is unstable, the other is just fucking nuts. Either way I hate to be in Ryan's shoes right now.

The camera pans over Heather Thompson for the next matchup.

Heather Thompson - The following is a triple threat match set for one fall.

The circus theme plays for a few seconds before being abruptly cut off by a woman screaming.

The Walls by Dark Lotus blares over the sound system.

When the lyrics start, a couple of security guards walk out of the entrance.

I sit up at night
It's at least 3 or 4
Blood drippin out my knuckles
From knocking skin on drywall
I see a face like flashlights on they chins
The more I blink the more it happens again, damn
Victims, from like '89
Floating their faces on the wall like it's the last time
I'm gonna see them again
The same time every night
The wall gets bigger with every flash of day light

The Jackyl soon follows after them, his hands and ankles are in shackles.

In his mouth, he's smoking a cigarette which the smoke billows out.

Are they like closing in on me
Walls confining me, inside of me
There's an emptiness that won't go away
I never said that I was right inside of my mind
But I'm sure over time I'll learn to climb the walls
I'm sure that over time I'll learn to right all of my wrongs
Sure it's right, four walls reflecting my life
Every night that I sit and watch the replay

When he gets to the end of the ramp, the guards unlock his shackles and head back to the backstage.

He takes a couple of puffs off of the cigarette before flicking it into the camera.

Surrounding me (surrounding me)
These walls ain't holding me back (holding me back)
They can't tell me where we at (me where we at)
I'm uncontainable (uncontainable)
Surrounding me (surrounding me)
These walls ain't holding me back (holding me back)
They can't tell me where we at (me where we at)
I remain in control (in control)

He enters the ring and goes to one of the open corners, leans back against the turnbuckle and drops down to the mat, and leans back on the bottom turnbuckle.

Heather Thompson - Introducing first from Detroit, MI weighing in tonight at 374 pounds The Jackyl!

Rick - Last show we saw Jackyl attack Silas Romero after his match against Empire's own Philip. We have no idea as to why though.

Matt - You think he might be working under the Empire?

Rick - What makes you think that?

Matt - Well think about it, Silas is handpicked by Chuck and that Chuck and Stygian both despise the Empire. Perhaps Jackyl was called in to take out Chuck's hitman?

Rick - You haven't been smoking yet have you?

Matt - Unfortunately no Sad .

Heather Thompson - And his opponent........

The lights shut off as Forget You by Digital Summer begins to play. After the intro plays pyro explodes from the stage.

Now that I’m sober,
I’m finally making up my mind,
I can see who you really are,
How the hell could I’ve been so blind?

Ryan Apollos walks out on the stage and stares out at the crowd before slowly walking down the ramp.

You think you’re so fucking innocent,
You think you’re so fucking innocent.

Shut your mouth, I’m done listening to you,
It’s over, it’s over, I’ve had enough with you.
I’m taking back the person that I used to be,
For all these scars before your lies,
So fuck you, forget you, good bye.
Good bye.

Apollos stops at the bottom of the ramp and stares at the ring before walking over to the ring steps.

Take a swing, I’ll tell you,
But you better be prepared,
There’s no telling what the hell I’m up to,
I’m at the point that I just don’t care.

Ryan enters the ring and circles the ring before climbing the turnbuckle and stares out at the crowd before getting off the turnbuckle as the music fades.

Heather Thompson - From Milwaukee, Wisconsin weighing at 250 pounds, The Legend Slayer Ryan Apollos!

Rick - Ryan has been chomping at the bit for another shot at the Heavyweight championship, last week he won that shot by taking out former leader of Natural Law Chad Mason.

Matt - But what happened afterwards is what really got people buzzing Rick, Chuck came out with Silas and Logan alongside his personal security and took out the trash so to speak.

Rick - Ryan has his chance for gold but tonight he's gotta take that off his mind and worry about being at 100% going into Violent Impulse.

Heather Thompson - And introducing the third and final opponent.....

The titantron glows a crimson red when America by Deuce plays on the loudspeakers while Baron "Blaze" Tomson emerges from the curtains wearing his black trench coat with red flames lining from the sides and the back is the word "Blaze" written in fiery letters. He stands in the center doing his pose which ignites red pyro from the sides.

They wanna see blood.
They wanna see hate.
Like a needle in your veins, a sickness with no name.
In a world that's insane, why's America to blame when you're praying for a change to a god with no face?

They wanna see blood.
They wanna see hate.
Like a fucking AK, it's going up in flames.
In a world that's insane, why's America to blame when you're praying for a change to a god with no face?

Baron "Blaze" Tomson starts walking down with an arrogant swagger while he constantly points at the audience from the sides and shouts insults at them.

You can't tell me what to say, because I've got one religion.
And I've got one decision, it's a big fuck you.
I can spit it in your face, every month and every day.
Every time you hear my name my middle finger's up too.
You think I owe you, but I ain't got no room for these hoes because their no good.
I ain't living by your rules.
You're getting old dude, for the liquor you blow it and you wanna be notice but you're dyeing so slowly.

He then stops at the end and leaps to the nearest corner and climbs up to the tip turnbuckle where he's perched there. He looks around with an very cocky smirk etched in his face.

So when they point the finger, you flip one back and say fuck that....FUCK THAT!
So when they point the finger, we'll flip ours back and say fuck that.....FUCK THAT!

Baron then leaps off the turnbuckle and wonders around the ring before removing his jacket which he tosses to the time keeper.

They wanna see blood.
They wanna see hate.
Like a needle in your veins, a sickness with no name.

They wanna see blood.
They wanna see hate.
Like a fucking AK, it's going up in flames.

He tilts his head from side to side and hops around the ring a bit as he gets ready for the match.

Heather Thompson - From New Jersey weighing tonight at 256 pounds, the Raging Inferno Baron "Blaze" Tomson!

Rick - The Empire's assassin has gotta be steaming after failing to defeat Griffin in that flaming tables match last week.

Matt - I don't know why he's gotta pick a fight with my boy Ethan though, maybe he's jealous of his success here. Hell I would be knowing that Ethan is the best thing in the company right now!

Rick - I'm gonna have to punch you again don't I?

Matt - No don't please, my jaw is still hurting from last time.

The ref looks at all three men in their corners, Baron is shouting at the other two while Jackyl glares and Ryan is warming up on his end. The ref then rings the bell and we're off.

Triple Threat Match
Ryan Apollos [vs.] Baron Tomson [vs.] The Jackyl

[Ding Ding Ding!]

The Jackyl steps into the center while Baron and Ryan stand side by side while they stare at him. Jackyl then beats his chest and bellows a challenge; Ryan backs away while Baron cracks his neck to the side and steps up.

Rick - Looks like Baron wants a piece of Jackyl.

Matt - Well he's crazy enough, if I was Ryan I'd let these two psychos beat each other up and then pick up the scraps.

Jackyl and Baron would lock up for a moment but then Ryan moves in with an elbow to the back of Jackyl who lets go while arching his back. He instantly turns to Ryan and throws a punch but Ryan blocks it and responds with a punch of his own that connects. Jackyl reels towards Baron who punches him back towards Ryan who punches him back to Baron and the two men continue this game of punching tennis until Jackyl staggers back to Ryan who takes him down with a rolling arm drag. Jackyl gets back to his feet and charges at Ryan with a clothesline that he ducks under; the momentum sends Jackyl right towards Baron who takes him down with an arm drag of his own. Jackyl gets right back to his feet only for both Baron and Ryan to take him back down with a double dropkick to the chest.

Rick -Well this is interesting, Baron and Ryan working together to bring down Jackyl.

Matt - Seems like a good idea, they see him as the biggest threat in this match right now. Either that or they just want to remove him so that they can focus on each other.

Baron motions for Jackyl to get back up, he does and tries to clothesline him. Baron ducks underneath him which causes Jackyl to spin completely around. Once Jackyl faces him, Baron lashes out with a modified superkick that gets him right on the chin causing him to spin in the other direction. Ryan then takes a short run while Jackyl is still dazed and leaps off the 2nd rope catching Jackyl square on the mouth with the kick that sends Jackyl rolling out of the ring.

Rick - Burst Shot followed by an Eradicator and Jackyl is out.

Matt - Now these two can finally fight each other.

Baron and Ryan turn towards each other and stand toe to toe before backing off. They circle each other and tie up, both men struggle in the clinch for a moment until Ryan manages to pull Baron's head in and applies a headlock. Baron pushes his arms off his head and grabs one of the arms and twists it into a hammerlock. Baron then let’s go of the arm and transitions into a headlock of his own, leaning his body against Ryan's to add as much pressure as possible.

Rick - Both men starting off slow with some technical wrestling.

Matt - This is unusual for Baron, he's more of a southpaw in your face kind of person. This is the first time I've seen him do anything technical.

The ref moves in to check on Ryan as he tries to break Baron's grip with little success, he then hits a few body shots to the ribs which causes Baron to move backwards to the ropes. Ryan pushes him off as they bounce from the ropes; Baron rebounds from the other side and floors Ryan with a shoulder block. He then runs to other side of the ropes while Ryan rolls to his stomach expecting Baron to jump over him, instead Baron stops as he runs back to Ryan and drops a knee right to the back of his head, doing a forward roll while Ryan is grabbing the back of his skull.

Rick - Baron just outsmarted Ryan there.

Matt - Baron is a smart guy but then again Ryan is known to be easy to fool at times.

Baron starts showing his more aggressive style by dropping a few more knees to the head followed by a few clubbing fists to boot. Ryan retreats and does his best to cover up as he manages to get back to his feet, Baron backs him into a corner and tries to irish whip him to the opposite corner, but Ryan holds onto his arm and stops himself. He turns to Baron still holding his arm and pulls him before locking both arms around his waist and flings him over with a release belly to belly suplex.

Matt - What a reversal from Ryan!

Rick - That gave him some breathing room.

Baron is on the mat holding his back in pain; Ryan moves in and grabs one of Baron's legs and locks in a knee bar.

Rick - Knee bar is locked in!

Matt - Shades of their last encounter!

Baron however was ready as he was able to escape the hold with ease and rolls back to his feet.

Rick - Shocked Did Baron just escape that?

Matt - Even Ryan can't believe it.

Ryan looks up at Baron in amazement, Baron smiles as if to say "not this time bitch" and moves in with a sweeping kick that gets Ryan right in the face. Baron covers.

-1-

-2-

Ryan kicks out.

Rick - Ryan almost lost there.

Matt- He can't afford to lose focus like this; he's got a title match against Stygian next week. He's gotta win this if he's to have any momentum.

Baron moves in with kicks to the face of Ryan as he struggles to get to his feet but Baron isn’t having any of it. Ryan manages to grab Baron's left foot and trips him; he wraps his legs around Baron's ankle and twists the foot.

Matt - Ryan with an ankle lock.

Baron pushes himself off the mat and rolls forward causing Ryan to let go.

Rick - But Baron manages to get out of it.

Ryan gets back up only to take a spinning elbow from Baron that knocks him back down. Baron shouts "get up!" as Ryan makes it to his feet where Baron nails a clothesline sending him back down. Baron grabs Ryan just as he gets back up but Ryan hits a few shots to the gut that cause him double over. Ryan then grabs Baron's head with both hands and hits a neckbreaker taking both men to the mat. They each take a breather as the ref counts them out.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Baron gets his feet as does Ryan, Baron starts raining a series of lefts to the Ryan's face. He then winds up for a huge haymaker but Ryan twists his body in a half circle while grabbing the arm. He takes Baron straight down to the mat where Ryan holds his arm between his legs and locks in a crossface on Baron.

Rick - Beautiful counter by Ryan!

Matt - That was fucking awesome!

Baron however pushes himself to his feet and somehow manages to escape the hold, he rolls towards the corner away from Ryan who attempts to spear him. He just barely leap frogs over Ryan causing him to crash head first into the 2nd turnbuckle.

Matt - Did I see that right? Baron again escapes a submission hold?

Rick - Seems Baron wasn’t kidding when he said he was preparing for Ryan's onslaught of submissions. So far we've seen him get out of just about every hold that Ryan has locked on him.

Baron turns to Ryan who is shaking the cobwebs off while leaning on the turnbuckle. He runs towards him with a dropkick that sends Ryan's face into the turnbuckle pad again, he staggers a few steps out of the turnbuckle while Baron slides in with a schoolboy pin. The ref counts while Baron unknowingly puts his feet on the ropes for leverage.

-1-

-2-

Ryan just manages to kick out and Baron scrambles back to his feet.

Rick - Ryan just manages to kick out.

Matt - Even after using the ropes for leverage Baron couldn’t put Ryan away.

Baron waits for Ryan to get back to his feet before moving in with flying forearm, Ryan however grabs the arm and flips Baron to his back and while holding his arm gets Baron on his knees and stands over him while locking in an armbar.

Rick - Nice armbar by Ryan.

Matt - He's just pulling out every hold he can think of.

Baron grits his teeth trying block out the pain, he drops down and slips from underneath Ryan causing him to bend over. Baron gets to his feet and grabs Ryan while he's in this position and hits a gut buster.

Rick - And again he gets out of it.

Matt - Ryan needs a new strategy, apparently these holds aren’t doing him any good. Shit he can't keep Baron down long enough for them to have any effect.

Meanwhile Jackyl is seen outside pulling up on the ring apron getting back to his feet, in the ring we seen Baron pulling Ryan back by his hair. Ryan suddenly grabs Baron by the waist and after doing a little pivot, drives Baron down with a belly to belly suplex.

Matt - Good counter by Ryan, he's got him.

Ryan covers Baron as the ref counts.

-1-

-2-

Baron rolls the shoulder up.

Rick - Nothing doing there, Ryan has to find some way to put Baron down.

Matt - But what though? Ryan's tried just about everything from submission holds to high impact moves and still Baron keeps coming back for more.

Rick - This is no doubt an obstacle that Ryan needs to overcome when he faces Stygian one week from now. You think Baron's tough, trust me Stygian is about ten times that.

Ryan grabs Baron and pulls him to his feet, but then Baron grabs one of Ryan's arms and bites it as hard as he can, Ryan cries out in pain and pulls back, grabbing his bit arm with his other hand.

Matt - Baron just bit Ryan's arm!

Rick - That was clearly payback from their last match as Ryan did the same thing to him.

Ryan shakes the pain off his arm; the camera shows teeth marks where he was bit. Baron tries to catch him off guard with a Burst Shot but Ryan ducks underneath it and runs to the 2nd rope and leaps off where Baron turns around, only to get a kick right in the face as Ryan comes back down.

Rick - Eradicator!! Ryan's got him!!

Matt - What a comeback!

Ref moves in as Ryan covers.

-1-

-2-

Just as the ref hits three, Baron manages to kick out.

Rick - Baron kicked out!?

Matt - You can't be fucking serious!

Rick - Ryan can't believe it either.

Ryan grabs his hair as a look of pure disbelief is etched in his face; he gets back to his feet and stalks Baron who manages to get back up. Ryan attempts to grab him but Baron nails a mule kick right into the gut causing Ryan to bend down. Baron runs to one side of the ropes bouncing off as he attempts the Burning Ax kick, but Ryan twists his head and dodges the kick. Baron charges in but Ryan is waiting as he grabs Baron and holds him with a sideslam motion, but stops mid turn and instead pulls Baron all the way back as he drives his face right into the mat.

Rick - The Silencer, there's no way in hell Baron can kick out of this!

Matt - Cover him Ryan!

Ryan does just that and the ref counts it.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Just before the ref slaps the mat a 3rd time, Jackyl moves in to break the pin.

Rick - Jackyl saves the match!

Matt - Dammit!! Ryan was so close!

Jackyl picks Ryan up and whips him into the turnbuckle; he charges in at full speed with an avalanche but Ryan just barely dives out of the way causing Jackyl to hit the turnbuckle. He staggers to the center holding his chest in pain where Baron is waiting. He kicks Jackyl in the gut causing him to double over in pain and he takes a few steps back before moving in with the ax kick that drives Jackyl's head to the campus.

Matt - Burning Ax Kick from Baron!

Rick - Center of the ring, Baron's got him.

Baron rolls Jackyl to his shoulders and pins him.

-1-

-2-

As the ref gets to three, Ryan moves in to break the pin.

Rick - And now Ryan makes the save.

Matt - This is so intense, none of these guys want to lose this match.

Ryan picks Baron back up and hits the Slayer, he then waits for Baron to get to back on his hands and knees before attempting the Shut Up Bitch but Baron just manages to catch the leg and twists it with a dragon screw.

Matt - He countered the S.U.B!

Rick - No pun intended but Baron is on fire!

Ryan gets to his feet but Baron moves in and nails a flatliner driving Ryan's face to the floor. He pounds the mat with his fist as he gets back up. Pointing at Ryan, Baron shouts "Let's finish this!" before making an X with his arms and then spreading them sideways. He turns to Ryan, a look of pure intensity on his face as he waits for him to get back to his feet. He moves in and wraps his arm over Ryan's neck in a reverse neckbreaker position, making a cut throat gesture before lifting him straight up and jumps as he drives Ryan's skull right on the mat with a reverse impale DDT.

Rick - Blazing Perfection!! Jackyl is down and Ryan is down!

Matt - Not like this, it can't end this way!

Baron sees both men laid out on the floor next to each other; he crawls over and places one hand on their chest as the ref counts it.

Rick - Baron covering both men!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Baron Tomson!

The ref holds Baron's hand as he smiles while getting back up, he then breaks away and spreads his arms while keeping that arrogant smirk. The crowd showers him in boos.

Rick - Love him or hate him, you can't deny that Baron made a HUGE impact tonight.

Matt - He just upset the number one contender only seven days before his title match, that's gotta put alot of pressure on Ryan.

Rick - Ryan tried to put this match away early but Baron used the knowledge from their last match to come out on top.

Baron turns around just as Jackyl is starting to get to his feet, suddenly Silas Romero comes running down the ramp and slides in the ring. He goes right after Jackyl with a double leg takedown and rains blows on him.

Rick - Holy shit where did Silas come from?

Matt - I don't know but he's taking it to Jackyl!

Rick - Last week after his match, Silas was attacked by Jackyl and now he wants revenge.

Baron looks on and decides to let them be as he gets out and grabs his jacket while Ryan rolls out from the other side of the ring. They both leave while Silas keeps raining blows down on Jackyl who manages to throw him off. Jackyl pulls himself to his feet but Silas stays on him and the two men keep exchanging blows in the center of the ring.

Rick - Someone get security out here, these two men are gonna beat each other to death!

Just then the lights go completely out.

Matt - Wait is that who I think it is!?

Rick - He can't be.......he can't possibly be back!?!?

Suddenly lighting hits rafters and hits all four corners, the lights come back on and we see Stormingraven standing in the center.

Matt - What the fuck!?

Rick - It's StormingRaven! He's the one who’s been appearing in those mysterious promos!!

Matt - He's back, and he looks better than ever!

Both Silas and Jackyl stop fighting and turn to face the new foe, Jackyl charges in but is taken down with a big boot to the face. Silas tries to cheap shot him but StormingRaven drives him back with repeated blows to the face before setting him up on the top turnbuckle. He then puts Silas in a powerbomb position and jumps off driving him down with a massive last ride.

Rick - Storm Warning!

Matt - Silas might be broken in two!

StormingRaven looks at both men who are laid out before the lights go off once more, they come back and he is nowhere to be seen as we take a break.

Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company Funny-nurses-poster
Ours do, you can thank Chuck Matthews for that.

Rick - Hey everyone welcome back to IWF and boy we have a match for you.

Matt - Lately Steel Angel has been hearing Parker run his mouth about him, now he gets a chance to face him at Violent Impulse for his new High Impact title.

Rick - He has to get past the current number one contender for the belt to be in though. Should Steel win this, the match will be a triple threat for the title at Violent Impulse.

The camera then centers on Heather for the announcements.

Heather Thompson - The following match is set for one fall!

Static burst on the Screen , the lights go out an a spotlight forms on Devlin as he slowly strolls out to the chords of "Omen" Looking about the arena with a smile as he then bounces down the arena and then picks up the pace, sunglasses and jacket coming off as the lights raise and he salutes the crowd, sliding easily under the bottom rope and preparing for his opponent after heading atop a turnbuckle and giving the crowd another salute , a foot sliding across him in the middle of the ring as if saying "Here's the line, Come cross it"

Heather Thompson - Introducing first from Chicago, Illinois weighing tonight at 235 pounds, Devlin Raine!

Rick - Devlin Raine set for action tonight against arguably one of the greatest talents in the federation today the Steel Angel.

Matt - He's got his work cut out for him here, bad enough he's been in a slump lately and now he has to worry about surviving against Steelio.

Heather Thompson - And his opponent.....

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appearing in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing Steel Angel and Marley Jones standing at the center. Steel Angel is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. Marley is wearing a light blue warrior tunic with feathers decorated on it and long leather boots. Steel's long black hair flows in the air as he stares at the crowd before him.

I am now an instrument of violence
I am a vessel of invincibility
I cannot leave this undecided
Stepping down to battle another day

Remember me for all time
This determination is a vital part of me
Surrender now or be counted
With the endless masses that I will defeat you.

Steel Angel and Marley jump off the platform and they both bow before fans as they shower them in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing while Marley holds his arm following his every move.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it.

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Broken down till your hope has died
Beat down 'til victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring. Marley walks to one side and claps with the fans as she watches him.

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

I can't be told to compromise this
They'll never doubt the body lying at my feet
A most formidable reminder
They will speak my name for eternity.

I have no need of any guidance
I am a weapon, powerful beyond belief
Seen through the warrior's eyes
I never need to question how to defeat you.

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendance some of whom scream in delight before he hands it to Marley. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" written in black latin like writing on the sides.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it

He then moves to the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Broken down 'til your hope has died
Beat down till victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight.

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.

Heather Thompson - From San Diego, CA weighing tonight at 220 pounds, he's Heaven's Gladiator.......Steel Angel!!!

Rick - Steel Angel the man of many names: Heaven's Gladiator, God's favorite child and as coined by my old college Johnny Electric the man with the Best finisher ever.

Matt - Not to mention he's got quite a resume here, former Heavyweight champion, first ever New Blood champion and holds the 2nd longest win streak in the history of IWF.

Rick - 3rd longest win streak Matt, don't forget that Anna and Brandon have both beaten that record before.

Matt - Right but still Steel is bar none one of the best competitors in this modern age.

Rick - Parker seems to take offense to that though, he's been running his mouth about Steel for some time now which has lead to him asking for a shot at Parker's belt. He has to beat this guy Devlin in order to earn that chance however.

Matt - If you ask me Parker should have kept his mouth shut, Steel is not a person who takes kindly to trash talk, just ask Cody and Robbie.

Rick - I think it's best we don't mention those two here alright Matt?

Matt - Sounds good to me.

The ref stands in the center and asks both men if they are ready, Steel nods his head and Devlin bangs his fists together in response. Reff calls for the bell.

Should Steel Angel win, he will join the High Impact Title Match at Violent Impulse
Steel Angel [vs.] Devlin Raine

[Ding Ding Ding!]

The two men share a handshake in the center of the ring and then dance around each other while the crowd sets in, they lock up with Steel gaining the upper hand as he pushes Devlin away. Devlin regains his footing and tries again to lock up, Steel gains the upper hand again as he pushes away Devlin who falls on his butt.

Rick - Steel showing that upper body strength of his.

Matt - He might be giving up 15 pounds Rick but don't let Steel's size fool you. He's alot stronger than he looks, I mean we've seen him powerbomb Syco Angel before.

Rick - Yeah while Steel is more known for his speed and graceful acrobatics, he's also deceiving strong.

Steel motions for Devlin to get up and he does, they try once again to tie up but this time Devlin ducks under the grapple and gets behind him locking his arms around Steel's waist. Steel just shakes his head and grabs one of Devlin's arms and with a twist of the hips, flings him over with a modified judo throw.

Rick - Steel showing the rookie Devlin the error of his ways.

Matt - This is looking like a complete mismatch, Steel has so many tools that he can use to take this guy apart pretty easily.

Steel grabs Devlin with he's still down and locks in a dragon sleeper, putting his knee on the lower back to add more pressure.

Rick - Dragon sleeper applied.

Matt - Ever since that great match between him and Brandon at New Years Evil, Steel has been enhancing his already dangerous arsenal with submission holds.

Rick - And he's shown to be very efficient with them.

Devlin screams out in pain as he tries to break the grip, the ref asks if he will submit. Devlin shakes his head no and manages to get to his feet. He then stomps down on Steel's foot which causes him to let go, Devlin then turns around and hits a few fast kicks to the ribs. Steel staggers as Devlin nails a few more kicks before taking a short run and jumps on his shoulders and takes him down with a fast hurricanrana. Devlin then follows up with a jumping leg lariat then as Steel gets to his feet Devlin jumps and wraps his legs around Steel and tries to roll him in a reverse victory roll. Steel catches him and throws him back up hoping to plant his face on the mat, but Devlin lets go of Steel's waist and shifts his body where he grabs Steel's head and drives him down with a bulldog.

Rick - Good counter by Devlin.

Matt - He's got the advantage, he now needs to stay on him.

Steel gets back his feet but Devlin takes down to his knee with a low dropkick. He grabs Steel's head and nails a spike ddt. Devlin covers.

-1-

Steel powers out.

Matt - Not even close.

Rick - Steel is too strong, Devlin has to do alot more than that to keep him down.

Devlin pulls Steel to his feet and hits a snap suplex, he then runs to the nearest turnbuckle and nails a diving moonsault on him. He covers once again.

-1-

-2-

Steel kicks out and Devlin is starting to get frustrated.

Rick - Devlin needs to stay on him, just keep him down and wear him out.

Matt - Easier said than done Rick, Steel is about as tough as they come.

Devlin picks Steel back up and tries to suplex him again; Steel blocks it by putting his foot between Devlin's legs and reverses it into a suplex of his own. The impact causes Devlin to scream out in pain.

Rick - Steel with the advantage now.

Matt - Like I said Rick, Devlin should have just kept Steel on the ground. Now he's given him a chance to recover.

Steel looks at Devlin who is still on the floor, he climbs the turnbuckle nearby and salutes to the audience before leaping off with the Flight of the Angel. Devlin just barely rolls out of the way as Steel crashes into the mat.

Matt - Good god what a miss! Devlin just escaped disaster!

Rick - This is his chance, Devlin needs to capitalize.

Devlin looks at Steel who slowly gets to his knees; he gets up and bounces off the ropes running right towards Steel with a massive shining wizard that floors him.

Rick - Raine of Terror!

He's not done yet as Devlin picks Steel right back up and plants him with the Fourth Wall Buster.

Matt - And now the Fourth Wall Buster this could be it!

Rick - This could be a major upset!

Devlin covers.

-1-

-2-

Just before the count of three, Steel kicks out.

Rick - Unbelievable!!!

Matt - Steel took a signature and a Fourth Wall Buster and it's still not enough!

Devlin is shocked; I mean he's shocked, the expression on his face says it all. He gets to his feet and motions for Steel to get back on his knees. Steel does and Devlin again tries for the Raine of Terror, only this time Steel catches him and plants him down with a sitdown spinebuster that takes both men down.

Rick - Steel counters!

Matt - This is shaping up to be a great match Rick.

The two men lay on the mat as the ref counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

Steel and Devlin each crawl back to their feet, Devlin charges in with some lefts and rights which get blocked by Steel who counters with some lefts and rights of his own, he mixes them in with some hand chops that pelt Devlin.

Rick - Devlin made a mistake getting up close and personal with Steel.

Matt - He's a self taught martial artist, he can really hurt you with those hands of his.

Steel then irish whips Devlin to the ropes but he reveres it and sends Steel to the ropes instead, Devlin bends down looking for a back body drop. Little does he know however is that Steel jumps off the 2nd rope doing a phoenix splash motion before grabbing Devlin's head while he's still bent over and drives him with a compete shot.

Rick - Skyward Breakdown!

Matt - Devlin's inexperience cost him!

Steel gets Devlin on his shoulders and makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Steel Angel!

Rick - Bag your bags, Steel is heading to Violent Impulse!

Matt - What a match by these two, Devlin really brought his A game tonight.

Rick - He did but it wasn’t enough to take down Steelio.

Steel Angel is helped to his feet while Devlin slowly gets up behind him, Marley slides in and hugs Steel who shares the embrace. He holds her there for a few moments but then suddenly shoves her out of the way as Parker comes in with a bat.

Rick -The fuck!? It's Parker!!

Matt - The champ isn't wasting any time Rick, he's gonna take out his competitors right now!

Parker goes for a homerun swing at Steel who ducks under; it's Devlin who receives the blow which knocks him out cold. Steel jumps off the 2nd rope and tries for the Skyward Breakdown but Parker turns bat in hand and hits Steel right in the gut. Steel doubles over but manages to roll out of the ring while holding his stomach in pain, Marley gets out as well and runs over to Steel who is kneels on the apron. Suddenly Isàbella Lya Sanchez comes out of the entrance ramp with a mic in her hand.

Rick - Now what?

Isàbella Lya Sanchez
I'm here to inform all three of you that at Violent Impulse, the High Impact title will be contested in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match!

Matt - Oh shit!

Rick - Oh shit is right, and Parker is loving it.

Matt - Violent Impulse just got more Violent to say the least.

The camera shows Parker smirking as he holds his High Impact title shouting "This belt is mine!" The scene cuts to commercial.

Last edited by Steel Angel on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company   Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Ethan Cage [vs] Griffin Hawkins [vs] Parker Wayde
Steel Cage Match

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Immediately, Ethan Cage rushes Griffin, taking him to the mat with a stiff clothesline. He turns around, and ties up with Parker. Parker drives a knee into his gut and throws him to the ropes. Ethan leaps up, grabbing hold of the cage wall. He slowly starts to climb. Parker races after him. He pulls him down, then elbows him across the face. Ethan stumbles back. Parker approaches him, and Ethan throws him to the corner. He charges after Parker, clotheslining him in the corner before grabbing him by the neck. Ethan drives Parker's skull into the cage wall.

Rick - Ouch.

Griffin gets to his feet, approaching Ethan. He kicks Ethan to the back of the knee, then follows up with a sharp kick to the back of the head. He moves towards the cage wall, climbing up. Parker jumps to the top rope, next to Griffin. He wraps his legs around Griffin's.

Matt - That's not gonna be good.

Parker falls back, taking Griffin down with a russian legsweep off the wall. Cage stands, looking at the downed men. He stomps down on Parker's ankle. He grabs Parker by the foot, then drives it into the mat before delivering another fierce stomp. Parker groans in pain.

Rick - No legs means climbing will be very difficult.

Ethan approaches Parker again. Parker kicks him hard in the shoulder, pushing him away. Ethan charges Parker as he stands. Parker takes him down with a hiptoss. He locks in an armbar immediately, pulling back on Cage's arm. Griffin kicks Parker to the back, forcing him to release the hold. Griffin and Parker tie up. Parker pushes Griffin to the corner of the ring, then drives a knee to his gut. He lifts Parker to the top rope, positioning himself for a superplex. Parker punches Griffin to the face, knocking him down to the mat. Parker turns around, jumping up and grabbing hold of the top bar of the cage. He slowly lifts himself up.

Matt - Parker might have this!

Ethan climbs up after Parker, and manages to grab his ankle. Parker tries to kick Ethan down, but Cage climbs higher. He pulls Parker from the top of the cage, back to the wall, but Parker manages to keep hold, preventing himself from crashing to the mat. Ethan grabs Parker by the neck and slams his face into the cage wall. Parker shakes the pain from his head, blood starting to flow from an open gash in his forehead. Ethan grabs Parker by the head, grating his face against the cage. Blood pours from the wound. Ethan looks at Parker. He holds tight to the cage, and kicks Parker hard to the back. Parker falls from the wall, crashing to the mat.

Matt - Holy shit.

Ethan looks down at Griffin making his way towards him. Ethan leaps from the cage wall, flipping over and kicking Griffin in the head on the way down.

Matt - HOLY SHIT!

Rick - HTL! From the cage!

The three men lie in the ring, none of them moving.

Matt - He completely took them out! Including himself!

Rick - Who's going to win this?

Griffin is the first to get to his feet. He crawls towards the ropes, using them to get to a standing position. He slowly starts scaling the cage wall. Ethan Cage stirs. Griffin inches closer to the top. Ethan stands, and immediately begins following Griffin. Griffin throws a desperate kick, trying to knock Ethan from the cage wall. Ethan climbs, grabbing Griffin's leg. Griffin drops, landing on Ethan. He rolls off, flipping Ethan off the cage wall with a hurricanrana. Both men fall back to the mat.

Matt - This is brutal!

Parker stands. He makes a motion to begin the climb, but stops. He turns around, stomping on Ethan's leg. He kicks Ethan to the ribs a few times.

Rick - Payback!

Parker lifts Ethan to his feet. He lifts Ethan onto his shoulders, then throws him backwards over the top rope. Ethan hits the cage wall, falling between the ropes and the cage. Parker races to the opposite ropes, rebounding off. He charges back at Ethan, and dropkicks him into the cage. Ethan rolls under the bottom rope, clutching his spine. Parker rests Ethan's neck on the bottom rope and begins choking him out.

Matt - No referee to break this up! It's all legal!

Ethan tries to shove Parker away, but Parker puts more weight down, choking Ethan further. Griffin crawls up behind Parker and drives his fist between Parker's legs.

Rick - Oh...oh, fuck that.

Matt - That hurt just to watch.

Parker goes down hard, curling up. Griffin slowly stands. Ethan gets to his feet as well. Griffin kicks Ethan to the gut, and pulls him between the ropes, keeping him elevated. He spikes Ethan's skull into the mat.

Matt - Nice DDT from Griffin there.

Rick - I think he could have it. Climb, Griffin!

Griffin slowly starts climbing the cage wall. Ethan grabs the wall desperately, shaking it. Griffin holds tight, and continues a slow climb to the top. Ethan climbs up after him, reaching for Griffin, trying to pull him down. Griffin throws his leg over the top of the cage.

Rick - Griffin might have this! This could be it!

Ethan reaches the top, and throws a punch at Griffin. Griffin rocks, but stays on the cage. Griffin grabs Ethan by the neck, and slams his head into the cage. Ethan is momentarily dazed, but keeps hold. Griffin smashes Ethan's face again, and Ethan lets go, falling back into the ring. Griffin drops on the other side of the cage.

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner...GRIFFIN HAWKINS!!

Rick - Great battle between these three!

Matt - Something tells me that isn't what Ethan had in mind when he requested a steel cage!

The show cuts to the back where Corey Casey is seen walking through the backstage area. Corey Casey walks down a back hallway, opening a few doors and sticking his head into the room, only to remove his head from the room, shaking his head, and closing the door. Corey Casey continues to wander through the backstage area, but with every door he opens and every room he checks, the disappointed look on his face continues to deepen.

Just when it looks like Corey Casey is going to give up, Corey Casey walks by a narrow set of stairs leading up into the rafters of the arena. Corey Casey smirks as he stares up the narrow stairs

Corey Casey
Of course that’s where you’re hiding…

Corey Casey immediately climbs up the narrow stairs and up into the rafters of the arena. The camera man gingerly follows up behind Corey Casey, the camera shaking as the cameraman is clearly afraid of heights. The two men reach the top of the stairs and the camera quickly turns to show a lone figure in a long black trench coat and smeared white and black face paint sitting a few feet away from the top of the narrow stairs.

Without missing a beat, Corey Casey quickly scales the stairs and walks over to the man. The cameraman, however, stays at the top of the stairs, clearly too scared to follow behind Corey Casey. Corey Casey and Stormingraven begin talking as the camera tries to zoom in but the content of the conversation is lost on the camera. The camera continues to focus on the two men before fading to commercial

Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company Funny-ads-28

Alison William's favorite hotel.

Alexander Remington [vs] David Babel

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

David and Alex circle each other. David reaches to tie up with Remington. Alex grabs David's arm, taking him to the mat and locking in a crossface.

Rick - ....really?

David taps out.

Rick - REALLY?

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner...ALEXANDER REMINGTON!

Rick - ONE FUCKING MOVE?!

Matt - What a poopiehead.

Alex looks at David, smirking as the show cuts to commerical.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company Kitkat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns to David walking down the hall.

Chuck Matthews
Very disappointing, Babel.

David turns around to see Chuck leaning against the wall.

David Babel
Rest assured, I'll be performing much better when you and I step into the ring next week.

Chuck smirks, stepping away from the wall and towards David. His smile vanishes instantly.

Chuck Matthews
No...you won't.

A massive boot smashes into the side of David's head. Logan MacLeod stands over David, looking down at him. He lifts him to his feet, and throws him towards Silas, who smashes his elbow into Babel's face, breaking his nose.

Silas Romero
Shall we finish him off?

Chuck looks down at David, bleeding and struggling to stay conscious. Chuck grins, and turns around, walking away.

Chuck Matthews
Don't make a mess.

Heather Thompson stands in the ring with microphone in hand.

Heather Thompson
Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall and it is our main event of the evening. Introducing first, representing The Empire, from the Hollywood Hills of California, weighing in at 230 pounds and being accompanied to the ring by Kelly Savage, Howard harvard and Noah Phillips...JACK SAVAGE!

The sound of static can be heard and then it cuts to

Am I going insane?
My blood is boiling inside my veins
An evil felling attacks
My body's shaking there's no turning to black
As you eyes start to blister
There's just nope for our final embrace

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee the Kelly stands to his right side and runs her hands up down Jack's body.

So here we are...
I'm in your head..
I'm in your heart!

Noah Philips steeps out on the stage wearing a suit and holding a silver Halliburton briefcase and stands behind Jack and Kelly.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light the flame
Pay the price for your betrayal
You betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack Savage stands up and Howard Harvard slowly leads the group to the ring.

I was told to stay away
Those two word I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

As they group gets to the ringside Noah Philips and Howard Harvard both go over to the steeps. Howard Harvard goes up them first and is fallowed by Noah. Jack stands still as Kelly again runs her hand up and down his body.

Is it my turn to die?
My heart is pounding as I say goodbye
So now I dance in the flames
I love you crying and screaming my name

Jack stands there smiling from ear to ear. As Noah and Howard both enter the ring and point down to Jack and Kelly Savage.

You said that we'd be forever
How could you kill me and lie to my face?
Now that we can't be together
There is no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I'm in your head
I'm in your heart!!!

Jack and Kelly both slowly make there way over to the steeps and Kelly goes up them first fallowed closely by Jack. As the reach the top Jack out stretches his arms. Kelly walks over and opens the ropes and waits for Jack.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light a flame
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack walks over to the ropes that are being held open for him by Kelly as he enters he kiss her deeply and passionately on the mouth.

I was told to stay away
Those two words I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!!

Jack walks over to the right turnbuckle closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

GO!!

Jack smiles from ear to ear. As he droops down from the turnbuckle.

Heather Thompson
And his opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Lilith and Lilah; weighing in at 315 pounds; from Bullhead City, Arizona; he is the IWF World heavyweight Champion, STYGIAN!

The P3hoenix crowd actually drowns out everything Heather says after "Bullhead City, Arizona". The lights die down until only a faint, pale white light shines on the stage, which is rolling with smoke as Dragonforce’s “Cry Thunder” blasts over the arena. Slowly a black, high-backed leather chair rises through the stage, within which Stygian sits. Lilith and Lilah are on either side of him in purple and pink (respectively) satin robes with matching halos and angel wings. Stygian holds a glass containing a red, glowing, smoking liquid in his hand. (It's actually just berry-flavored Gatorade Prime 01 and the glass is rigged with a dry-ice layer and an LED, but it still looks cool.) Stygian sits in the chair, swirling the liquid in the glass round with a bored look as the intro winds into the main riff, whereupon he knocks the glass back in one gulp and sets the glass aside. When the main riff kicks in the girls tear off their robes and angel wings to reveal that if they're any kind of angels at all, they're Victoria's Secret Angels. A wall of fire erupts from the front of the stage and burns down either side of the ramp, framing it in flames, and ending in a blast of pyro from the ring posts that may possibly be visible from space. When the blast at the stage is clear, Stygian is standing with the girls at his side and he leads them down to the ring. About halfway down the ramp they tear off their halos and fling them into the crowd.

Time after time, as we march side-by-side
Through the valleys of evil and torturing souls,
Night after night, for the glory we fight,
In the kingdom of madness and the tales from the old.

Dead by our hand, for the higher command,
As the darkness surrounds us we fight and they fall,
Fly by with steel, as the tyrants will kneel,
Hearts growing stronger with the power of the sword.

Stygian stops at ringside. Lilith steps in front of him, Lilah slips behind. Lilith undoes Stygian's belt and unbuckles his coat. She runs her hands over Stygian's chest and slips his coat off his shoulders. Lilah pulls from the back and peels it off him, revealing the IWF World Title. Lilah hands the jacket to a crew member who waits nearby. Stygian and Lilith make a little small talk, before Lilith saunters over to the ring steps, where she is joined by Lilah. The pair of them climb the steps and walk along the apron and strike salacious poses a few feet in from either ring post.

Set sail for the glory,
And pray for the master of war
Tyrants will fall by the wastelands
And we'll rise like the heroes before

Stygian reaches up, grabs the top rope and pulls himself onto the ring apron in one step. He turns to the crowd and holds both arms up, cueing an explosion from above the ring, and a continuous shower of gold sparks in time with the start of the chorus.

[center] Cry Thunder!
Sword in his hand,
Titans of Justice, Fearless We Stand
Cry Thunder!
Strong in command
Blessed by the union; freedom of man

He waits for a few seconds, and then steps over the top rope and into the ring, standing in the middle of it with his arms raised. The song goes through its chorus again, winding down as Stygian lowers his arms and lazily slumps into his corner, passing the IWF World Title to Lilith and slouches in his corner, sizing up Jack Savage.

Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company Mainevent
Stygian [vs.] Jack Savage

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

Stygian stands in his corner as Savage comes to the center of the ring. The crowd is hushed, just waiting.

Rick—This crowd is intense…

Matt—Stygian has never wrestled in his home state of Arizona until tonight. These people came to see their native son.

Rick—They’re gonna leave here disappointed.

Stygian slumps out of his corner and walks to the middle of the ring. Jack Savage holds out his hand in a gesture of sportsmanship. Stygian laughs and points at Savage. The crowd screams “NO” in near-unison. Stygian turns away, but Savage remains steadfast, offering his hand. Stygian turns back and points again. Again the crowd screams “NO” and the big man laughs. Stygian gestures for the crowd to quiet down and he reaches his hand out and shakes.

Matt—Well that’s surprising.

Rick—The Empire is capable of sportsmanship.

Jack reaches up with his free hand and slaps Stygian in the face.

Matt—That’s more what I was expecting.

Savage laughs, until he realizes that Stygian hasn’t let go of his hand. His laughter fades slowly, turning into a pained expression as Stygian’s grasp tightens. Soon enough Jack Savage is flailing about tugging in a futile attempt to get his hand free. Stygian draws back his hand and punches Jack right in the face. Savage drops to his knees, his hand still trapped in Stygian’s superior grasp.

Rick—That’s so much like Stygian; Jack Savage makes a gesture of sportsmanship, and Stygian exploits it unfairly.

Matt—Stygian?!?! Jack Savage tried to do it first. He’s paying for it now.

Stygian finally lets go of Jack’s hand. Jack stays on his knees, holding his hand and trying to massage the pain out of it. Stygian pulls Jack up and sends him off the ropes. Jack bounces back with a clothesline that does nothing. Jack looks up at Stygian, who points off another set of ropes. Jack bounces off and tries another clothesline, but the giant doesn’t budge. Jack comes back a third time, this time Stygian catches him in a vicious sidewalk slam and the crowd goes nuts.

Matt—Stygian shows off his strength!

Rick—That’s what he gets for trying to overpower one of the most powerful men in the sport.

Stygian leans back and falls into the ropes, bouncing off and coming down with an elbow to Savage’s throat. Stygian covers.

-1-

-2-

Jack Savage kicks out.

Rick—That’s right, it’s not gonna be that easy, punk. This is Corey Casey’s head of security.

Matt—So far he hasn’t done anything but piss off the World Heavyweight Champion.

Stygian pulls Jack up and sends him into the corner hard. Jack hits his back and leans against the top ropes, and then Stygian follows him in with a clothesline, causing Savage to slump into the corner. Stygian lifts Jacks head up and hits him in the face with an elbow. He picks Jack’s head up again, and again delivers an elbow. After a third one Stygian grabs Jack by the back of the head and throws him out of the corner. Jack Savage takes a few steps out and then falls flat on his face.

Matt—So far, The Champion is dominant tonight.

Rick—Jack Savage is just resting. He’s saving it up until Stygian least expects it.

Matt—He’s getting the hell beaten out of him.

Rick—It’s a strategy.

Matt—Good strategy.

Stygian helps Jack to his feet and hoists him onto his shoulders. Stygian points at the corner, signaling he intends to do a Snake Eyes drop. He charges in, but Jack jumps off Stygian’s shoulders and shoves him into the corner. Stygian bounces out of the corner to face Savage. He tries to charge, but Howard Harvard jumps under the bottom rope and grabs Stygian around the ankle. Stygian drops to one knee and tries to grab Howard, but Jack Savage blindsides him, sandwiching Stygian into the corner. Stygian stays on his knees and Jack grabs handfuls of Stygian’s hair and smashes his head into the top turnbuckle repeatedly. The crowd boos

Rick—See? Strategy.

Matt—Strategy? Howard Harvard might have saved his life.

The ref comes over to count as Savage brains Stygian against the middle turnbuckle.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Jack lets go of Stygian’s hair, and Stygian falls on his back in he corner. The referee pulls Savage away and backs him up in a neutral corner. While the ref’s back is turned, Howard Harvard removes his tie and starts choking Stygian with it, while Noah Phillips punches Stygian in the head repeatedly. Lilith runs around the ring and climbs onto the ring apron, pointing over at the corner. The referee instead turns to her, trying to get her down, as Jack Savage runs out of the corner and starts stomping in Stygian’s stomach. Finally Lilith drops down, but by the time the referee turns, Howard Harvard and Noah Phillips have turned loose of the World Champion and Jack Savage is pulling him up.

Matt—Finally Jack Savage’s entourage stops messing with the Champion.

Rick—I didn’t see anything out of place.

Matt—Well you wouldn’t, would you?

Jack sends Stygian across the ring into the far corner. Jack runs after him, hopping up onto the second turnbuckle and raining down right hands for the fans to count along with.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

-8-

-9-

Jack holds his fist high, drawing the ire of the partisan Phoenix crowd. He finally punctuates it with the tenth blow.

-10-

Jack pulls Stygian out of the corner and shoves him back a few steps, then he pulls himself up to the top rope, leaps off and hits a beautiful high cross body into a pinning attempt.

-1-

-2-

Stygian kicks out.

Rick—Not much on that kick out.

Matt—Stygian’s taken a lot of punishment in the last few minutes.

Jack looks over at the ref and holds up two fingers in disbelief. He doesn’t argue long, dragging Stygian up by his hair and leading him over to the ropes. He knees Stygian in the gut to double him over, the Savage forces Stygian’s throat down over the top rope, and stands on the second rope, driving his knee into Stygian’s neck to choke him with all his leverage. Stygian flails around, trying to pull the rope away, but Jack has it held in his hands too well.

The ref comes over to count again.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Jack lets go of the choke and gives a clean break. The referee backs him off again. Stygian falls to his knees, leaning against the second rope for support. Howard Harvard again reaches up with that tie and chokes Stygian. Stygian reaches through the ropes to get hold of his shirt, but Noah Phillips slugs him in the face, and Stygian’s hand falls away.

Matt—Stygian is fighting a losing battle against the numbers tonight.

Rick—That’s usually what he does with Lilith and Lilah.

Matt—Not like this, he doesn’t…they don’t get physically involved. Stygian just uses them as distraction. These guys are mugging the IWF World Heavyweight Champion.

Rick—Not so fun when it happens to him.

The ref turns back to Stygian, but Savage’s friends have long since released him, and he reaches up for the top rope, weakly pulling himself to his feet. He turns around and eats a bicycle kick to the face the drops him back to his knees. Savage pulls him up, hooks on a front face lock and lifts, straining and using all his momentum to snap him over in a suplex.

Rick—That’s not easy to do to Stygian.

Matt—No it’s not, but it seems to have taken a lot out of Jack Savage.

Both men lay on their backs, Stygian from all the choke holds he’s had to endure, Jack from the effort of suplexing a seven-foot three-hundred-pound man. Jack stirs first. He rolls over and covers Stygian.

-1-

-2-

Stygian kicks out and sits bolt upright. Jack is forced back to his knees and looks shocked.

Matt—Not so fast, Jack Savage!

Rick—Uh oh…

Jack gets to his feet before Stygian. Stygian rolls over to his knees an Jack starts pounding him in the face with right hands, but Stygian shrugs them off and surges to his feet. Savage looks up at Stygian and throws a punch. Stygian blocks and counters with his own. Savage tries it again, and gets the same result. He tries it a third time, and Stygian kicks him in the gut. Stygian hoists Jack up onto his shoulders and charges into the corner.

Matt—Snake Eyes!

Rick—Oh no, no…NO! How is he doing this?

As Jack bounces out to mid-ring, Stygian bounces off the ropes and levels him with a shoulder block. He follows up with a leg drop and a cover.

-1-

-2-

Savage gets a shoulder up.

Rick—Some real heart by Jack Savage.

Matt—I’ve watched some of his old matches in UECW, Jack Savage has toughness. He’s been through some wars.

Stygian doesn’t waste time arguing with the ref, he gives Savage a couple right hands and pulls him up. Stygian whips Jack off the ropes, jack comes back with a flying cross body.

Rick—Stygian caught him.

Stygian takes a couple of steps and throws Jack back over his head.

Matt—Up and over with the fallaway slam.

Stygian rolls to his knees and stands, setting his feet and waiting for Jack.

Matt—Think Jack’s gonna take a trip to Sparta…

Rick—It looks like he’s measuring him.

Jack gets to his feet and Stygian stomps his foot, waiting on him to turn. But when Jack turns, Howard Harvard grabs his ankle, and Noah Phillips jumps up on the apron to try and accost Stygian.

Matt—There’s Savage’s damn entourage again…

Stygian turns in Harvard’s grasp and comes face to face with Noah Phillips and grabs him by the lapels of his jacket.

Matt—Noah Phillips has nowhere to go!

Rick—But Howard Harvard still has Stygian by the foot.

Suddenly Howard Harvard flails about and falls down. The camera follows the electrodes in his back up the wires attached to them and to the tazer in Lilith’s hands.

Matt—That’ll teach Howard Harvard to stick his nose where it doesn’t belong.

Rick—This isn’t right, Howard Harvard is a manager, he shouldn’t be attacked like this.

Matt—Are you even watching the same match as the rest of us?

Stygian still has Noah Phillips in his grasp. Noah smiles and waves his hands, like he’s trying to push this all off as a joke. Jack Savage lines Stygian up and sprints. Suddenly Stygian bails out and Jack Savage nails his own manager with a bicycle kick. Jack looks down at his manager, angry at what’s happened. Stygian comes from behind with a schoolboy.

-1-

-2-

Jack kicks out; moreover he rolls out to his feet and catches Stygian with a clothesline as the big man gets up. Stygian is rocked, but not down. Jack comes off the ropes and hits him again, staggering the champion to the ropes, but not down. Jack takes a run at Stygian. Stygian charges out with a Spartan Kick that Jack dives under, and comes back off the other side and levels Stygian with a spear.

Matt—Jack Savage finally chops the seven foot tree down.

Rick—Stay on him Jack, don’t let him breathe.

Jack measures Stygian and nails a picture-perfect fist drop between the eyes. Jack waits on Stygian to get to his feet. Stygian takes a big swing, Jack ducks it and as Stygian stumbles and turns around in front of him, Jack jumps up on his back and locks in a sleeper hold.

Matt—Sleeper hold sunk in deep.

Rick—Stygian is in the middle of the ring, he’s got nowhere to go.

Matt—Jack Savage is holding on to this hold for dear life.

Rick—If a man can’t stand, he can’t fight. Jack Savage is giving up about nine inches in height and about 85 pounds, at this late stage of the match, this is great strategy.

Stygian takes a couple of steps, trying to throw Jack Savage off, but then drops to his knees. Jack uses the leverage to wrench on the hold. Stygian fights, but eventually his arms go limp. The referee comes in to check, lifting Stygian’s arm and letting it drop.

-1-

The referee lifts Stygian’s arm up again and lets it drop once more.

-2-

The referee holds Stygian’s hand up once more and lets it drop. It almost goes down, but suddenly Stygian holds his arm up and pumps his fist, prompting a cheer from the crowd. Savage wisely releases the hold, bounces off the ropes quickly and drives Stygian face-first into the mat.

Rick—Smart move from Jack Savage.

Matt—Stygian was going to stage a big comeback there, Jack Savage cut it off before he got started.

Jack Savage stands above Stygian as his home state crowd boos, and locks him in the Savage Lock.

Rick—And right back to work on another submission hold.

Matt—You said it yourself, if he’s on the mat in a submission hold, Stygian isn’t on his feet beating the hell out of you. These are smart tactics from the UECW Omega Champion.

Stygian’s flailing and resistance again ceases and the ref is once more doing the arm drop.

-1-

And again.

-2-

He holds Stygian’s arm a third time, but he doesn’t get to drop it. Stygian pulls his arm free, gets his other arm free and hooks them around the thighs of Jack Savage. Stygian stands slowly, hoisting Jack onto his shoulders as Jack shakes his head yelling “No no no…” Stygian gets to his feet smirks, and nails Jack Savage with an electric chair drop. Both men roll apart, lying on the mat.

Rick—That might be all the strength Stygian has left.

Matt—The impact took Savage down, the cumulative sleeper hold and Savage Lock are still affecting the World Champion.

The referee counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

Jack starts pulling himself up on the ropes.

-8-

Stygian slumps over to a corner and gets to his feet, stopping the count. Stygian and Jack Savage come together in the middle of the ring once more. Stygian hits a right hand. Savage hits one. Stygian answers with a big one, Savage comes back equal to the task. They trade big haymakers like that back and forth. Stygian. Savage. Stygian. Savage. Stygian. Stygian. Stygian. Stygian. Stygian backs Jack Savage into a corner with heavy right hands, then he lays into him with big, rapid fire body shots and punctuates it with a right hand to the face and lifts Jack off the floor for a split-second.

Rick—Aw hell…

Matt—Huge rapid-fire punches from Stygian with Jack Savage trapped in the corner.

Rick—I don’t care how tough you are, when a seven foot, 300 pound man beats on you like that, it hurts.

Stygian tries to whip Savage across the ring but Savage reverses. Stygian slams into the corner back first. When Savage follows him in, Stygian side steps and shoves him in the back. The extra momentum carries Jack to the top rope, but he doesn’t got over. He turns and dives off at Stygian, but Stygian catches him, and lifts him up in a military press. The Arizona crowd comes to their feet as Stygian turns around and carries him to the middle of the ring, then spins him around and drops him in a spinebuster.

Matt—Baneblade!

Rick—That’s it, it’s over.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

Heather Thompson
Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner: Stygian!

Stygian leans against the ropes.

Rick - Big win for Stygian tonight, in his home state of Arizona.

Matt - It was a good battle to be sure, but-

"Bad Company" plays over the speakers.

Rick - Jack should probably leave. Like, now.

Silas and Logan run down the ramp, sliding into the ring. They immediately go to work stomping out Savage. Chuck walks calmly down to the ring before finally stepping between the ropes.

Matt - Shit...

Silas and Logan lift Jack to his feet, holding him in a standing position. They throw him to Chuck, who spikes him to the mat with a wicked spear.

Rick - He needs help, bad.

Chuck looks to the entrance ramp, and nods. Immediately, a number of ME Security walks down the ramp. Stygian looks from them to Chuck, to Jack. Chuck smirks as several members of security enter the ring, armed with their police batons. They begin beating Jack relentlessly. The crowd is silent.

Matt - This is...sick.

At the top of the ramp, the Empire charges from the back, armed with chairs, sledgehammers, and baseball bats. They make a beeline for the ring. The crowd cheers.

Rick - The Empire is...being cheered...?

Matt - Do you not see Chuck's armed soldiers in the ring? YOU DON'T BRING AN ASSAULT RIFLE TO A WRESTLING MATCH, RICK.

Chuck nods to the security surrounding the ring. One of the men nods, and motions towards the Empire. Several ME Security guards grab riot shields from their backs, and move towards the ramp. The Empire collides with the shields, trying desperately to get through. ME Security pushes them back, bashing them with the shields wherever possible.

Rick - Chuck planned for this.

Chuck picks up a steel chair lying in the ring. He smirks, and hands it to Stygian. Stygian looks at it for a moment, then to Chuck. He shakes his head, and tosses the chair away. Chuck watches Stygian leave the ring, retreating up the ramp as far as the Security will let him go.

Matt - Stygian wouldn't do it. He wouldn't join in beating down Jack Savage!

Rick - I think that's Stygian's way of handing in his letter of resignation to Bad Company.

The show fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company   Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds LV: Bad Company
Page 1 of 1