Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe Empty
PostSubject: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:58 am

RP here.
Back to top Go down
Angelica Monroe

Angelica Monroe

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 4-0-1
Alignment: Heel

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe   Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe Tumblr_mdaklsbeLQ1rt4wx0o1_500 & Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe Chris-hemsworth-thor-comic-con-06

Will Anything Change?

[color=lightblue]I ran a hand through my messy hair as I sat up in my bed. We were still on the road to Florida for the next schools we were goin to talk to. Of course, since there wasn't really anyone to wake me up, I had slept in much later than what I ha planned to do. I had already told the guys that I needed the 'living room' area of the bus today so I could so some video workouts. I was staying prepared for my match against Tiffani, especially since I didn't know what kind of match it would be. And of course because I didn't feel like getting my nose re-broken. I had just managed to get the cast off a few days ago, right before Thanksgiving actually. I shook my head a bit, sending my messy hair all around my face as I got up and stretched before outing my slippers on to head out to the kitchen for some coffee. I heard the guys shouting from the living room area, so I figured they were playing video games or watching a game which made me smile before I was in the kitchen.

"Thank God there's some coffee. I'm still exhausted, and I red to wake up so I can get my work out done and be able to be awake when I have to get Zye from the airport in a few hours."

"Don't count on gettin the TV for a while. There was a reason the others were letting you sleep in. They're watching some big college game apparently. They didn't want to lose the TV to you before it was over."

I looked behind me, pausing on making my cup of coffee the way I liked it, and saw Marshall standing there. It was evident that he had been up for a while since he was shaved and ready for the day. Other than having a bra on, I was still in the t-shirt and shorts that I had slept in. I didn't plan on getting a shower until after I ha my workout, but if the guys were watching a big game then I knew I wouldn't have the TV until it was over. I didn't say anything to Marshall as I turned my focus back to the coffee that was in front of me. Things were still quite tense between us, so I was surprise that he was even speaking to me.

"Well...thank you for telling me, I guess. I suppose I'll just get ready and do my workout later. Has the driver said when we should be in Florida? I have to pick up Zye from the airport in a few hours."

"We should be there in the next hour or two, so you should be fine to get your stuck up cousin for her to join us. Kind of sad that they think we need another big mouth to be at one of the presentations with us. I would think that one is bad enough."

I turned around towards him, the coffee cup clenched in my hand as I looked at him. I knew he was still mad and upset with and at me, fine and whatever. I could deal with his punk ass any time, but Zye had actually been nice enough not to say anything to him about his bitching for no reason. I looked down at the still hot cup of coffee and then back at him with a smirk. I walked up to him, without saying a word to him, and suddenly threw the coffee in his face. When he screamed from the liquid hitting his face, I put the cup on the table and leaned down towards him to whisper in his ear.

"I don't care what you say about me or to me since you're pissed at me for no reason, but leave Zye out of it since she's respected me enough not to curse you out despite the fact that she's wanted to for your little bitch fit about me wrestling. Have fun explaining the burns to the kids since everyone knows I'm the favorite of the tour."

"You stupid bitch!!"

I smirked as I leaned up an walked down the hall as the others ran out from the living room and to the kitchen area. I knew that the guys would have issues with me after that little escapade, but I didn't really care. It was time for me to make some changes, and it wasn't anything with Marshall or the rest of the group. I was looking out for me and me alone. Well of course my family would be in that mix too, but for now, while I was on the tour, it'd be me, myself, and I. With the guys out of the living room, I walked into it and close the door, taking it fr myself to get my workout for and over with. I was going to have one Hell of a match with Tiffani again, so I needed to be at the top shape I possibly could be before the match was even going to happen.

"Maybe now everyone, including the chick that wishes she was amazing like me. The women's division is going to be taken to a new level on Sunday thanks to me. IWF will actually have some relevance when it comes to the women now. Who knows, maybe I'll get a night in my honor for it."
Back to top Go down

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Angelica Monroe
Page 1 of 1