Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart Empty
PostSubject: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:57 pm

TRIPLE THREAT CITY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:06 am

WOMEN’S LOCKER ROOM

The IWF locker room can get quite busy. During this time, it is bustling with activity as women come in and out; visiting the bathroom, chatting and laughing with others or changing clothes to get ready for a good night out.

Blyss Lockhart sits on a wooden bench facing her locker, clad in a white body towel. Her blonde hair is still wet from a hot shower. She seems to be invisible amidst the chaos of the room. No one asks her to join for “supper with the other girls” or her opinion on which guy on the company roster was “hot, cute or sexy”. She takes a drink from her water bottle. Yet everyone but her is fully animated in their daily life as they move and talk around her.

She remains there stoically before going inside a shower stall to change. When she’s done, she comes out to silence. The locker room has emptied. Her water bottle lies below the bench she was sitting on earlier as if knocked down by something or someone. For some reason, it angers her slightly. It doesn’t matter if it were by accident. She dashes over and scoops it up. Then she tosses it into her locker and slams it shut.

HOME (Dad’s place)

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde.
Dinner was amazing, Dad. I’ll clean this up.

Blyss carries the empty dishes to the kitchen, placing them in the sink. Her father smiles and thanks his daughter. Some time later, Blyss goes upstairs to her old room where she’s staying for the night before driving to Indiana. Every time she enters her childhood bedroom, she’d be hit by a wave of nostalgia and start reminiscing. It seems to be left untouched since the day she moved out into her own apartment (though still in the same city). And her father has done a great job keeping the place dust-free. She plops down on the mattress, sinking her head into the soft pillow.

Knock, knock.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde.
Yeah, Dad?

She sits up and turns towards the door. Her father opens it slightly.

Jeremy Lockhart
You turning in so soon?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde.
Nah, come in.

He pushes the door wider and enters. He sits on a chair at the study desk.

Jeremy Lockhart
I come in here to talk to you. I haven’t heard from you for two weeks and then suddenly today you appear on the doorstep saying you wanna stay here till New Year’s? Don’t get me wrong. I love it every time you girls come back to your old man. But is something going on at work? ...Relationship maybe?

Her father has always been this open in his relationships with her and her older sister Kenzie. Maybe it’s because he had felt like it’s his job when their mother passed away when Blyss was only six years old. Despite this, the family manages to pull through together and has even gotten closer.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde.
Dad, you know that I work hard as a wrestler, right? I mean, you can see the amount of dedication, can’t you? I’ve been around the country doing this since high school. I’ve... I’ve even trained in Japan, right? And then I come back because -- because I miss home? Does that count as weakness?

She looks at her father, feeling more vulnerable than before.

Jeremy Lockhart
Sweetheart, no. Of course not. It just means that... that it’s possibly time for you to come home and wrestle here, is all. Remember what I used to tell you when you were little? “Everything happens for a reason.” And it has absolutely nothing to do with your wrestling ability or passion. You take what you can get now and use it to your strength later when the rewards have ripened in time for you to collect and enjoy its sweetness.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde.
But Dad, I have a title match on the 30th in a triple threat. Besides the current champion, the other one used to be the titleholder herself. Am I going on a whim here? Is my strategy of jumping right into the fire a really bad idea? It’s a great opportunity for sure especially when I have worked so hard and getting absolutely nothing to advance my career. What if I don’t have what it takes? What if I’m just fooling myself?

Jeremy Lockhart
Hush now. Why are you talking like that? This isn’t you at all. What have you done to my daughter?

Her father starts to joke, bringing a tiny smile on Blyss’ face.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde.
Come on, Dad. I’m serious. I’ve never been involved in such a match that has so much on the line. The title itself is huge! And then there’s my dignity and my reputation. After a horrible debut match last week, I can’t help but feel discouraged, Dad. It was humiliating. It’s like I can’t back it up in the ring in a proper match.

Jeremy Lockhart
A loss is a loss. You can’t guarantee it will never happen. You’re a good wrestler and you have as much a fair chance as your opponent. ...Did you underestimate her?

She bites her lower lip and looks down, ashamed.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde.
Yeah, a bit. And she’s one of my opponents in the upcoming title match.

Jeremy Lockhart
Well, there ya go. Do not ever underestimate someone else because no way in hell can you know the person inside out when you don’t fully know yourself either. No one can. So, you listen to your old man now and don’t you forget this. You’re getting your second chance here to show that you’re not a ‘flash flood’ and that you can back it up in a proper match. Make a plan. Nothing works without a good solid plan for success. You’re a smart girl too so use it. Do everything you can in your power to make your career. Create your own opportunities but within the rules of course. Understand?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde.
Yes, Dad, you’re right. I see it now.

She leaves the bed and walks over to her father. She plants a kiss on her father’s cheek.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde.
Thank you, Dad.

Jeremy Lockhart
You’re welcome, sweetheart. Alright, I have some work to do in the study. Good night, honey.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde.
Good night.

When her father has left, she locks the bedroom door and stands in front of a full-length mirror. The conversation repeats itself in her mind as she stares at her own reflection. Her thoughts drift to every moment she can remember feeling frustrated, humiliated and ridiculed. A sick feeling starts to form in the pit of her stomach and she instinctively tries to shut it out but she forces herself to let it stay and swell up. Her breathing and heart rate increases rapidly. It seems difficult to turn around something so negative and depressing but she has adopted a certain positive mental attitude on life that she continues to persevere to make it happen. A boiling mix of emotions begins to rise from somewhere deep inside her and she presses her hands against the cold glass surface. She squeezes her eyes shut for a good long moment before opening them again. She exhales slowly and deliberately, calming herself down. It causes a cloud of condensation on the mirror. She writes ‘B’ with her finger and then wipes the sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand. She grins.

Turning back to her bed, she pulls out her iPhone and sits down on the mattress. She sends a quick text message to one of the IWF cameramen to meet her for a promo taping the next day. Then she lies back down on the bed, falling asleep within mere minutes and dreaming of a few choice words for her title match opponents.

IN THE RING (the next day)

Blyss sits on a ring turnbuckle, pouting her lips and narrowing her gray-green eyes at the IWF camera she has hired. Besides her and the cameraman, there is no one else in the arena. Silence. She hops down and leans back, resting her arms on the ropes. She smiles as she addresses her opponents through the camera.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde.
The Queen of Wrestling championship. A title so prestigious, so aptly named for a woman of the highest wrestling calibre. A woman who’s passionate, strong and intellectual. A woman who greatly desires to be on top of the roster and not only sets the standard in today’s professional wrestling but also becomes a true blue role model for females everywhere.

She tilts her head to one side before straightening it again.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde.
Angelica Monroe, you have accomplished some in your 2-year career. Very impressive. Hail the current champ! Oh and Tiffani Michaels, you were once that too. No, I didn’t forget that. Here, give a big round of applause for yourselves. Go ahead.

She claps her hands, the sounds echoing throughout the empty arena. Then she stops and slowly puts her arms back like before. She props one foot up on the bottom rope.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde.
Apparently, I, Blyss Lockhart, have interrupted your little cat fight over the title. “Oh, give me back my championship belt!” “Oh, you won’t win this again so easily!” “Oh this, oh that!” Please, neither of you have what I have.

She pushes her foot off the rope and walks forward. The camera follows, backing up. She continues to speak while walking.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde.
What I have is a deep growing hunger for that one opportunity where I am finally recognized for my valiant efforts in this business. That one big moment when I finally raise that honorable title high above my head. High risks, high rewards. I have watched the way the two of you squabble over it and it makes me sick to think such classless women have worn that belt around their waists, let alone touched it. To have been called a champion?

She makes a hard fast motion crossing her hands in protest, screaming at the camera in the middle of the ring.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde.
No! I will not stand idly by this... this... injustice! That title will be mine on New Year’s Evil. If... If...

She calms down, clasping her hands together to her chest. She exhales softly.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde.
If you think about it, I’m actually doing you a favor. You see, I’ll... I’ll take it from both of you and you don’t have to fight each other anymore. Aren’t you... Aren’t you tired of seeing each other’s faces every single week trying and failing to keep or recapture the title? Isn’t it... exhausting?

One corner of her mouth twists upwards, forming a smirk.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde.
So, ladies, count your blessings and get a new hobby because this coming December 30th, you will all witness a change in the dynamics of female wrestling in this company. After New Year’s Evil, you will all welcome one of IWF’s newest and best signees, “the Bodacious Blonde” Blyss Lockhart, as your new Queen of Wrestling champion.

She leans closer to the camera, cupping the lens with both hands. She sighs with a mock innocent expression on her face.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde.
It’s only natural, ladies.

With that, the camera suddenly swings down as she knocks it away. It hits the mat but continues to record her boots walking away before going out of focus as she leaves the ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:54 pm

Scene 001 - Bad Things

Being back at home in Los Angeles felt almost like I was walking around with a cloud permanently placed beneath my feet. That was the best part of the holidays in my personal opinion, returning to your roots and to the people who loved you the most, for me that included staying at my twin sister's house which she shared with her little family. I always loved it each time that Taryn and I would reunite after we had been separated, being twins meant we shared a bond that was closer that normal siblings, that helped make us being together again that much more special. Especially now when I could see for my own eyes how much Taryn was glowing being pregnant with her second child. It was exciting for me to think about having myself another little niece or nephew running around for me to spoil with all of my love. Personally I wasn't sure exactly where I stood when it came to children and it wasn't a subject I had even thought about bringing up to Anthony for fear of his own reaction, so that made the thought of a little one for my sister that much more exciting. I couldn't stop smiling while I rubbed over Taryn's swollen belly with my hands hoping to feel a kick from the baby while Anthony kept himself busy bringing in all of our luggage. I could tell that he was also excited for us to be back in Los Angeles and especially for us to celebrate our holidays together with our families. This kind of togetherness made up for being on the road for such a vast amount of time.

I had helped Anthony bring in the presents we had bought for Taryn, her husband Adam, and my little niece Holly who wasted no time gathering herself by the tree with her own excitement. I couldn't keep the smile off my own face just watching her glow with happiness when Anthony allowed her to shake some of the presents we had brought. She was practically vibrating in place while going from one brightly wrapped box to another and Anthony couldn't help but laugh seeing her so excited without even knowing what was inside of the boxes. I pulled Taryn in close for a warm hug feeling so happy that I was back here with the person with whom I was closest to in the entire world. Taryn was only more than happy to return my hug and I think we would have stayed like that forever if Adam hadn't pointed out that Anthony needed some assistance moving all our luggage into the guest bedroom. We both couldn't help but laugh while we took the time to help Anthony and even Holly tried to lift up one of the suitcases so she could help us as well. The end result being that she ended up staying in the living room with the mountain of presents, but it was still quite adorable of her to offer some assistance. It made being back at home that much more worth it and Anthony let me know exactly how happy he was when he pulled me in for a kiss once we found ourselves alone inside of the guest bedroom. It was by then when my entire head was practically spinning from all the happiness I was feeling. I didn't want to be anywhere else but right here in Anthony's arms at this very moment.

Once we had gotten ourselves completely settled in, Taryn and Adam had been more than helpful to get us properly comfortable, and we didn't once complain from all of the lavishing attention from our hosts. However after dinner that evening Anthony and myself made the decision that we wanted some time alone together out on the town. It was rare that we both had enough time to enjoy together and I think we wanted to make the most of the time that was being presented to us during this holiday vacation. I was standing by myself inside one of the most popular clubs in Los Angeles at the moment with a glass of white wine on the table. I had put on a brand new dress I had bought before we had gotten on the plane to take us to Los Angeles and I quite enjoyed the sight of my reflection in one of the mirrors inside of the club. The dress was a beautiful shade of silver and it perfectly complimented the earrings that were dangling from my ears at this very moment. I turned my attention away from the mirror when I noticed Anthony approaching closer to the table where I was standing. He had put on a pair of glasses that made him look almost like he was attempting to pull off a Clark Kent kind of style. Whatever his true reason for the glasses I had to admit that I quite liked how they looked on him while he moved in closer to where I was standing. Anthony appeared almost nervous when he took in my appearance and I had to stop myself from giggling because of how much he seemed to be committing to his chosen persona. We had decided that since we had some time alone together, we were going to have as much fun as it was possible, and it all started right here inside of this club. Anthony's mouth turned upwards into that crooked nervous smile before he leaned in closer to where I was standing in order for me to hear him speak over the sound of the loud music.

Anthony Roberts - Hi.

Tiffani Michaels - Hi.

Anthony Roberts - I'm Kevin. What's your name?

Tiffani Michaels - Lily.

Anthony Roberts - Lily? Wow, that's a beautiful name, just like the flower which is also equally beautiful. I happen to love flowers, you know, just smelling them or even looking at them is something that just makes me feel good.

Tiffani Michaels - That's very interesting.

I bite down on the inside of my cheek because I was still feeling that irresistible urge to break out into giggles and I didn't want to ruin the moment. Anthony had seemingly put a lot of thought into this character even down to the way he was stuttering while he was speaking. It was adorable and I was having a hard time keeping up my charade in which I had to pretend to be absolutely bored with this nerdy guy trying to pick me up in public. During the cab ride taking us to the club we had come up with the scenario of two strangers meeting inside of a club and having it escalate to something that neither one of us could predict. Anthony had no idea how I would respond and I had no idea what he would say next while he remained pressed up against my side. I took a sip from my glass of wine and noticed out of the corner of my eye that Anthony appeared to be taking in his surroundings inside of the club. He reached upwards and pushed his glasses up onto the bridge of his nose before he focused his attention back down towards where I was standing. I offered him a nervous smile before I took another sip from my glass of wine hoping I was coming across completely cool and not interested at the moment. I had a feeling that I was definitely capturing Anthony's interest because his eyes were still glued onto me and he was taking his time to appreciate the form of my body inside of my silver dress that was clinging to all of my curves in all the right places. I gave myself a quick mental pat on the back for having decided to wear this dress in the first place. Clearly it had been the right choice to make if I was going to judged solely based on the way Anthony was reacting at the moment. He nervously cleared his throat and I brought my attention back upwards to his face while setting my glass down on the table.

Anthony Roberts - So, where are you from?

Tiffani Michaels - Baltimore.

Anthony Roberts - Wow, Baltimore. What brings you all the way out here to Los Angeles?

Tiffani Michaels - I guess I just love L.A.

Anthony Roberts - Who doesn't? You have all of these beaches to choose from and the celebrities walking around all over the place, it's almost like being in some kind of version of Heaven, but right here on Earth. It's surreal, that's the best way to describe Los Angeles, absolutely surreal and in the best way possible.

Tiffani Michaels - I take it that you come from here in Los Angeles.

Anthony Roberts - Oh, no, I'm just a really big fan.

Tiffani Michaels - You must not get out very much.

Anthony chuckles nervously trying to pretend like my off handed comment hasn't stung him in some way, but I think that I personally know better judging by the sweat that was forming on his brow at the moment. I scoff underneath my breath before taking another sip from my glass of wine feeling quite confident that I had gained the upper hand in our little exchange. Anthony might be skilled in playing the nervous bumbling fool, but there was something delicious and exciting about being able to act like a bitch with no remorse. It was the kind of thing that no man out there could understand and us females could enjoy secretly while still smiling so nobody knew the truth. I could practically see the wheels turning inside of Anthony's head while he was attempting to figure out what his next move would be if he was hoping to land this girl who was less than impressed. I set my glass of wine down on the table and with a small sigh I begin to trace around the rim of the glass with my index finger. This was the perfect way for me to demonstrate how bored I was of this conversation at the moment. Anthony chuckles once again before he points towards me with one shaking index finger. This was his last ditch attempt to impress me and I raised one eyebrow like I was daring him to surprise me with what could possibly come out of his mouth next. It would have to be extremely dazzling and brilliant if he was hoping to score on this evening. Otherwise I was just going to walk away without even once bothering to look back at his fumbling around like a damn fool with glasses on his face.

Anthony Roberts - Those are some nice earrings. They really compliment-

Tiffani Michaels - I think I've had enough here, obviously you've been reading some issues of Cosmo in the hopes that it will help you land a woman, but this is just so sad that it's borderline on pathetic. Perhaps if I had nothing better to do, I would throw you a bone, but I think I'd just end up disappointment myself when we'd finally get between the sheets.

Anthony Roberts - Lily, I don't think-

Tiffani Michaels - I'm not looking for a BFF Kevin, I want a real man, and I can tell just by looking at you that there isn't one looking at me right now.

Anthony Roberts - If you would just give me a minute more.

Tiffani Michaels - Save it Kevin. This conversation is done.

I rolled my eyes before I pushed myself away from the table and slipped past Anthony in order to walk out onto the dance floor. I could still hear him calling after me and begging me to stop so I could just give him another chance, but I pretended like I couldn't even hear him, and I think that was only getting him more frustrated. Anthony reached up towards his glasses and he removed them from his face while his eyes narrowed in the direction of my retreating back. The music was still pumping loudly inside of the club and I could feel the different bodies of people dancing while pushing up against his each other to the beat of the music. I also could make out the faint sound of Anthony's footsteps while he took a couple closer in the direction of where I was heading. I continued to pretend like I couldn't even hear him or that I cared even less about how his feelings were being crushed. That is until I heard the sound of Anthony's voice yelling loudly above the sound of the music and I knew without even seeing him that he was addressing me in this crowd full of people. Some of them whom had stopped dancing the moment they heard Anthony and had their attentions shifted over towards what was unfolding between us inside of this busy club on this late December evening.

Anthony Roberts - Did I say you could go bitch?

Tiffani Michaels - What did you just call me?

I turned myself around so that I was facing in the direction where Anthony was standing. I narrowed my eyes at him now that I could see for myself that he was no longer wearing his glasses. He also seemed to have dropped his nervous college boy routine and was now glaring back in my direction with a cocky smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth. I had to admit that in this very moment my heart was beginning to pound wildly inside of my chest and I was dying to see what he was going to say next. He didn't seem at all phased that strangers in this club were now staring in our direction and whispering back and forth to each other about our now public fight. None of that seemed to matter because for us we were the only two people inside of the club and it was such a delicious thrill. It was coursing throughout my entire body and I needed to clench both of my hands into tight fists to keep a hold of myself or I might just faint. Anthony took a couple of steps closer to where I was standing and he chuckled briefly. Not a nervous chuckle like he had done before, no this was a chuckle that was filled with confidence, and he was looking at me like I had just become his prey for the evening. It would appear like the tables had indeed turned in Anthony's favor and all I could do was stand there waiting to see what he was going to do next. The anticipation was driving me mad.

Anthony Roberts - I didn't stutter. Here's how it's going to go down you crazy little slut. I don't give a damn about Baltimore. I hate those fake looking earrings. I'm from Detroit and I'm going to show you exactly how we deal with stuck up little bitches.

Tiffani Michaels - Don't you dare touch me or I'll take you down to your knees in front of everybody in this club.

Anthony Roberts - Is that a promise?

Anthony closes that gap between us and before I even have the time to react, he has swept me up into his arms, and his lips have found their way to mine in a desperate kiss filled with desire. I return his kiss eagerly and I don't think we stop kissing until we have reached one of the bathrooms inside of the club. Inside of the bathroom, Anthony has me pressed up against the wall while I have my legs wrapped tightly around his waist. This was the reason why we had gone along with this little charade. For the simple naughty pleasure of doing something so delicious and exciting that the thrill was too impossible to resist. I'm still feeling dizzy and light headed from the rush of emotions while I rip open Anthony's shirt with both of my hands. I run my fingernails up against his chest while he continues to kiss me greedily enjoying the feeling of my body pressed up against his own inside of this public bathroom. My shoes by now are up against the floor and I am able to use my bare feet to support myself in order to pull my body closer to Anthony's while we grope around each other looking for some release. Coming home for Christmas was one thing, but being able to share in something naughty just for fun with my boyfriend, that was the gift that kept on giving. The best part of all was this was something we could do at any point during the year and it would never get old. It would certainly never get boring and for that I would be eternally grateful.

Scene 002 - Naughty & Nice

The Christmas tree was filled with beautiful lights that twinkled and sparkled underneath the ceiling lamp and I honestly couldn't remember how long I had been standing there allowing myself to become bewitched by the magic of Christmas. This late in the evening I was the only one awake and out of bed, for a good reason as well, and it was because I needed to upload a promo for my triple threat match at New Year's Evil. As much as I was loving being in Los Angeles for the holidays, I could never be able to completely push away the reminders of my career, especially not when an extremely important match was waiting in the wings. New Year's Evil would be my chance to regain the property which had been stolen from me by Angelica Monroe. No longer would I have to deal with watching her parade around with my Queen of Wrestling championship belt in her hands. The only obstacle in my path keeping me from making a direct beeline in the direction of Angelica came in the shapely form of one Blyss Lockhart. I had more important things on my mind to bother focusing too much on exactly what Blyss did to even deserve a chance at the Queen of Wrestling championship belt in the first place. There was no point for me to bother myself with something that could not be changed, and having defeated Blyss one before in the past, it certainly gave me that much appreciated boost of confidence that I could provide everyone with a repeat performance of that previous win at New Year's Evil. Above all I needed to keep myself focus on what was waiting for me at the end of this yellow brick road. The Queen of Wrestling championship belt and the promise that I would soon be able to settle myself back into my throne.

There was a certain soothing feeling to being the only one awake in the house while I carefully set my laptop down upon the surface of the coffee table. I moved it around until I was sure that the Christmas tree would be well in view while recording my promo. As soon as I would have it all recorded, it would only take a matter of minutes before I'd have it safely uploaded onto my Tumblr for the internet viewing public to enjoy in the comfort of their own home. I would also send a copy to the officials at IWF so they could ensure that my opponents would be able to watch the promo as well before the big triple threat match. The corners of my mouth turned upwards into a slight smile while I adjusted the Santa Claus hat I had placed on the top of my head before making my way downstairs. I had the program for my webcam opened and I could see myself right now while I was making sure nothing was out of place before I would officially begin recording. I quickly ran my tongue along my bottom lip hating how quickly they became chapped during the winter time and swiftly pressed down onto the button to begin recording. The small light of the webcam blinked itself to life and I knew from that moment on everything I would say or do would be recorded. I moved myself closer towards the tree and kept my attention focused onto the lens of the webcam while I turned up the corners of my mouth into a brilliant smile. I loved how the confidence I was feeling on the inside was shining through on the outside which only made things better as far as this promo was concerned.

Tiffani Michaels - I absolutely love this time of the year, in fact I can even admit that this is my favorite time of the year, and it all started back when I was a little girl. In those days it was very important for little girls and little boys to remain nice throughout the year if they wanted to receive presents from Santa Claus. It does feel like the older we get, the more we forget about this unwritten rule of being nice, and we start to slip into the realm of being naughty. I suppose that it helps a lot that we no longer believe in the magic of Santa and therefore we know we'll still receive presents from our friends and family. I think this is sad because it should still be important to remain nice no matter how old we are and we can still learn important lessons in our lives even without a big fat man in a red suit sliding down our chimneys in the middle of the night. The magic of Christmas and Santa should never truly disappear from inside of our hearts and I want to stress this important little lesson to two extremely important ladies. The two ladies who will be my opponents at New Year's Evil and two ladies that I believe have been extremely naughty this year. Of course all the men out there enjoy themselves ladies who are naughty, but this isn't the kind of naughty I happen to be talking about, so you can tuck those dirty little fantasies back into the corner where it belongs. The kind of naughty I'm talking about is the kind where Santa would be extremely disappointed and would end up leaving lumps of coal for Angelica Monroe and Blyss Lockhart. It's certainly what they deserve and it's shame such a thing can't happen, so now they'll simply continue to run around thinking that their actions is completely appropriate. I think though, even better than a lump of coal, would be for the both of them to taste bitter defeat at New Year's Evil. Especially since neither one of them is deserving of being the Queen of Wrestling in my own personal opinion. Or perhaps I still believe in the firm logic that naughty children should not be rewarded. Even when those children have grown up into women who enjoy stomping their little feet when things are not going the way they want.

Tiffani Michaels - That's exactly how my dear friend Angelica Monroe likes to act whenever she's not sitting pretty at the top of the ladder. Of course now she has no reason to go around stomping her feet because she figures she's virtually untouchable now that the Queen of Wrestling championship belt is in her hands. A belt that she stole away from me when she caught me in a moment of weakness. The fact of the matter is that every single time she opens her mouth, Angelica proves to the entire world just how unworthy she is of being the champion in the first place. It's all made perfectly clear when she continues to express her opinion about me revealing just how little she knows about me in the grand scheme of things. She's sitting there laughing and calling me a has been even though since my loss of the Queen of Wrestling championship belt, I've pushed myself back into a winning streak inside of the ring. Then there's the part where she blindly calls Griffin my boyfriend. That's hilarious and shows how little you know, why because Griffin and I hang out together, of course he must be my boyfriend! I suppose I just keep on forgetting just how the little people like to think whenever they have some kind of a mental flash going on inside of their heads. Those fun little facts Angelica likes to toss around regarding myself couldn't be further from the truth and it's sad to think just how little this woman knows about me when we've been opponents inside of the ring more than once by now. At least I've bothered to do my homework where this woman is concerned. None of it was fascinating, but that means when I open my mouth about Angelica Monroe, the words coming out are the definite truth. Sadly she cannot say the same and she actually thinks people should believe she's worthy of carrying around a championship belt that announces her to be the best female talent on the IWF roster at the current moment. I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry when I think about this and so I'm just left shaking my head. Sometimes you just cannot fix stupid.

Tiffani Michaels - We've been through this song and dance more than once Angelica. If you want to believe that I'm washed up now, go right ahead, it certainly didn't help you out in the ring at Battle Grounds during our mixed tag team match. So do you really expect for it to be any different at New Year's Evil? I've been telling you for weeks now that you have been carrying around the Queen of Wrestling championship belt on borrowed time and that deadline is up come New Year's Evil. You'll be walking into our match a champion, but I guarantee that by the end of the night, you will no longer be tarnishing the reputation of the Queen of Wrestling championship belt with your obvious lack of talent. I know you've been enjoying rubbing the championship belt in my face whenever you had the chance, and I've let all of that rage build up on the inside, because I knew that I would be getting my chance for revenge. I've been patiently waiting for the appropriate time where I could introduce your face to the ring mat and remind you of exactly where you belong on the ladder of success. In case you forgot dear Angelica, it's at the very bottom, and I think you'll be smart to keep that in mind once I've finished wiping the mat with your face. Of course judging on how thinking seems to be at the bottom of your list of priorities, I imagine that you won't learn at all the place where you belong, and you'll probably go right back to being a thorn in my side. One victory over me is all you can claim, but I can claim so much more, so I think we both know deep down on the inside that I am the more dominant female in between the both of us Angie. I've certainly had no problems proving it in the past and now I'm going into this match with only one clear goal in the back of my mind. To bring my Queen of Wrestling championship back where it belongs. As much fun as it's been dealing with the annoyance of Angelica in my face on a weekly basis, I'm remind to squash that annoying little bug underneath my heel, and I'm certainly ready to move on to more interesting challenges. I just need to prove once and for all that Angelica Monroe isn't better than I am inside of the ring. She got lucky once and that's not something likely to happen twice in a row. It's hard enough to pull off one miracle in the first place.

Tiffani Michaels - Of course Angelica and myself are not the only two involved in this match. It would seem that another dear friend of mine Blyss Lockhart has managed to worm her way into a championship title match and made this match into a triple threat. I'm not even going to begin to speculate just how Blyss could even begin to deserve such a golden opportunity, especially when I was the one who defeated her in the first place when we were booked in a number one contender's match. Clearly she must have batted those big baby blues and sweet talked her way into the match in question. I mean, it must have been her good looks that booked her, right? It obviously cannot be her impressive winning streak here in IWF. Unless jumping people from behind now makes you worthy of earning a championship title shot. Obviously I must be doing things wrong because I thought it was talent and hard work that helped you along in your career. Blyss is just another poor girl who's been so terribly naughty this year and thinks it's fair that she should be rewarded for her actions, how sad that she lives with such horrible delusions in her mind. I need to do the obvious thing here and help Blyss see the error of her ways before it becomes too late. I am more than willing to steer her back in the right direction, simply because she doesn't even belong in this match in the first place. Sure, it was cute seeing her attempting to get involved and dish out some attacks from behind like Angelica has been so fond of doing, but this isn't fun time and games. This is the moment where one of us will be walking out with the Queen of Wrestling championship belt in her hands. I'm not about to watch Blyss Lockhart walking out with my property simply because she was handed a chance at gold when she did absolutely nothing to prove her worth in the first place. Good looks are all fine and dandy, but even those tend to fade over time, and then what do people like Blyss Lockhart have left in this world? What does the so called "bodacious blonde" have to offer when her body has gone to shit? Absolutely nothing. She's nothing more than an obstacle in my path at New Year's Evil. I suppose they didn't want to make it too easy for me to win back my championship belt, but more than anything, I thrive on a challenge.

Tiffani Michaels - It was quite nice to finally hear you speaking your mind Blyss, too bad that none of it mattered, especially since you have no idea about the situation you will be walking into at New Year's Evil. You've been carelessly tossed into a cage with two roaring lions who are more than ready to rip you into shreds. I can understand you wanting to prove yourself and finally have a championship belt to raise up high into the air with pride. However it's not going to be happening at New Year's Evil and it's certainly not going to be happening with my championship belt. I've beaten you down inside of that ring once before and I have no issues whatsoever doing it again, especially if you decide to foolishly get in my way. This match is so much bigger than you and your desires. You're just going to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. I still don't even know exactly why you're even in this match in the first place. I guess the more girls tearing into each other, the more entertaining it is for the male fans in the audience and the ones watching at home. Or this is just going to be your last ditch effort to prove that you belong. Either way none of it matters to me, I'll take down absolutely anybody who even dares to stand in my path at New Year's Evil. You are right about one thing though, the fact that this back and forth between Angelica and myself needs to come to an end. I have grown tired of seeing her face on a weekly basis and I could certainly use a break from listening to that screeching voice. However just because I agree with you about one thing doesn't mean I'm going to go completely mental and agree that you're the one who deserves the championship belt. You enjoy looking down at us and sneering that we're not deserving of being champions? Please, tell me exactly what you've done to deserve it, besides the obvious fact that you enjoy getting down on your knees to get your way in the end. Obviously you wanted to be in this match Blyss. That's why you're here, right? Now you'll find out exactly why they say you should be careful what you wish for, because sometimes when that wish comes true, it can be a real bitch that ends up bitting you on the ass.

Tiffani Michaels - Even though the both of you girls have been extremely naughty. I know you both have that hunger and desire stirring on the inside. It's the exact same one that I am feeling. You both are yearning for the exact same goal that I have set for myself and I think we're all smart enough to know that only one of us can achieve her goal in this match at New Year's Evil. The two of us who will be on the losing end will unfortunately be kicking ourselves for having fallen short of the victory. It's all going to boil down to which one of us wants it the most and I think personally I hold the monopoly on that honor. I know what it feels like to win the Queen of Wrestling championship belt and I know the pain that comes from losing the gold. That's why my hunger runs that much deeper and I have absolutely nothing to lose going into this match. All I have with me is my pride and desire that is going to be fueling my every move from the very moment I first step out from behind those curtains. It doesn't matter that Angelica is the one who holds the gold at this current moment and it doesn't matter how badly Blyss is hoping to shake off the shame from her embarrassing debut. Even combine together they could not even begin to fill half of my desire of how badly I want to feel the Queen of Wrestling championship belt being placed back inside of my hands. New Year's Evil for me is the beginning of something new. 2013 is going to be the year of Tiffani Michaels and I am going to begin that year with a championship belt in my hands. The true Queen of Wrestling will be standing tall once again and it all starts with both Angelica Monroe and Blyss Lockhart falling at my feet. New Year's Evil is the beginning of the end for them, but for me, it's the beginning of something new. Something wonderful and something that I cannot wait to begin to experience. 2013 is going to be such a great year for me, just you wait and see, but for now I will see you two inside of the ring. I can't wait girlies! Naughty girls always get what's coming for them in the end. It's how it is when you're just a couple of ho ho hos.

I giggle before offering a small playful wink towards the camera. The Santa Claus hat was still resting comfortably on my head and I lean in closer towards the webcam while I press the palm of my hands up against my lips. I pull my hand away from my lips and blow some kisses towards the lens of the camera, kisses that I am sending to both my opponents and also all of those loyal fans who will be watching this promo. This was the season for giving after all and every little bit counts as far as I'm concerned. I reach out towards my laptop and press down on the button to end the recording, watching the small light for the webcam fade out until I know for sure that the recording has come to an end for good. I click around a few more times making sure to both upload my promo to my Tumblr and sending out a copy so that the IWF officials can ensure my opponents can view my promo for themselves before the match. Once all that is finished I close up my laptop with a small smile on my face. I rub my hands over the surface of the laptop while my eyes travel upwards the length of the Christmas tree until I have made my way towards the angel resting at the top of the tree. I always loved how peaceful the angel looks while sitting up there at the tree like it was looking down at the rest of the world. It's like being watched by something that will keep you protected no matter what happens. I make my way out of the living room and make sure to turn off the light before going up the stairs with the intention of making my way back into the guest bedroom that I am sharing with Anthony while we are here visiting my sister for the holidays. I imagine he was still sleeping peacefully inside of the bed, there wasn't much that would wake up Anthony when he went out for the night. Now I just needed to get myself some much needed sleep after having cleared my head of all my thoughts concerning my opponents. The talk has been talked, now all that was left was to see how the actions would play out inside of the ring.
Back to top Go down
Angelica Monroe

Angelica Monroe

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 4-0-1
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Family's Just As Dangerous

Starring: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart Layla+03 Angelica Monroe
Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart Alicia Zharya Burke
Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart Chrishemsworth-1958112663750792689 Marshall Buchanan

Setting: At the hotel in Florida for Anti-Bullying Rally at local schools
Date/Time: 7:45am before School, Monday, 2 weeks ago

I was sitting in the dark blue, plush chair that was in my shared hotel room and smirked as I looked at the time then looked over to my cousin, Zharya, who was still getting ready for the day. She was going to be joining me as well as the others from the anti-bullying tour at the scheduled schools for a few days. I knew that we still had plenty of time before we needed to leave considering the school didn't start for another hour, but she was irritating Marshall which I thought was rather amusing. I glanced over at him, smirking as I looked over the bandages that were still there from 2 weeks ago. I had done a bit of a number on him with the coffee, and I couldn't help but smirk and shake my head at him. When he noticed me smirking, he glared in my direction, something that Zye picked up on as she fixed her hair.

”You better put those eyes back in your head and stop glaring at my cousin. Be glad it was only her and coffee after the way you've treated her since this stupid tour started. You'd be in so much worse shape if it were up to me.”

”Oh yeah because getting 3rd degree burns on a quarter of my face from some piping hot coffee isn't bad enough. I highly doubt you can do anything worse than that. Neither of you are as big and bad as you like to think you are.”

I watched Zye with a raised eyebrow to gauge her reaction to him, and when I noticed her starting to turn around with a smile that was sickly sweet, I stood up from my chair and walked in between the two of them. I shoved Marshall back, ignoring the glare that I was receiving again, and gave Zye a look. When she resentfully walked back to the mirror, I straightened out my dress and turned on Marshall with a look on my face that not only told him that he was an absolute idiot for crossing Zharya but also a look that would send him 12 feet underground if looks were able to kill. I walked towards him, causing him to take a few steps back only for his back to meet the wall and smirked when he looked just the smallest bit of fearful. I placed a smirk on my face as I stepped right up to him and lowered my voice.

”You really are the world's biggest idiot, I do hope you realize that. Only a moron would screw with 2 of the 5 longest reigning champions in WEW history. And it figures that the one idiot in the world that would is one that I, for some unthinkable reason other than possibly your looks, had an interest in before I found out that you're an ass that can't deal with me still wrestling through IWF while being on this tour. Are you really so stupid as to forget that Zharya and I have had some of the best training not to mention some pretty damn good matches and feuds.”

”Oh get over your-”

”I'm not done yet so zip those fat lips of yours before I make them even fatter. The point of the matter is that you're trying to fuck with the wrong family, and yes, extra emphasis on the trying to part of that. Either one of us could easily cause more bodily harm and pain then that stupid cup of coffee did. Just remember that when you try to fuck with me again, or with someone in my family. Now then, if I were you, I would get the Hell out of this room while we finish getting ready until there's no more waiting time, and we absolutely have to leave for the school.”

I stepped back from him with a smirk on my face as I studied him. I knew he would act big, bad, and tough since he had done that in the past, but I knew I had gotten to him. I could see the fear in his eyes, and I couldn't help but laugh at him a bit. He slowly turned towards the door and walked out of it, thinking I wouldn't notice him trying to walk normally but walking like a constipated bitch, taking little quick steps with every single move that he made. I watched him walk down the hall a bit to the guys' hotel room, and within a few minutes I could hear them laughing loudly. I could only assume that Marshall had told them what had just taken place, and I found it that much more amusing that I wasn't the only one to actually find the situation amusing in and of itself. I made my way back over to the chair that was near my cousin and held a bemused look on my face.

”It sounds like I'm not the only one that found me letting into Marshall amusing. A couple of minutes after he got into his and the other's hotel room, the rest of the guys started laughing pretty loud. Remind me what I ever saw in him?”

”You saw him swimming when he came to your place one day.”

I nodded as I remembered, so it was only because of his looks that I thought about dating him. I figured as much, but it didn't mater either way now. Instead I just saw him as an annoying little boy that needed to grow up, and I knew that wasn't going to happen over night. I turned my thoughts from Zharya, the little boy that almost became my ex, and from the assembly that was due to start in about a hour and a half, deciding to turn it tobeing in the ring instead. Being in the ring was my happy place so to speak, and I knew that Tiffani was going to want her rematch at the next pay-per-view. After all, it would only be fitting for her to get beat once again in a pay-per-view ring, right? I smirked as I thought about kicking her ass again to keep my Queen of Wrestling title, knwoing that I was the better option as a champion compared to her.

A Surprise with Knowledge

Starring: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart Tumblr_mfgahe0C7J1rk5iwxo1_400 with black, knee high, heeled boots Angelica Monroe
Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart Michelle_mccool_diva_focus_Vk3I6dc.sized Sapphire Marino
Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart L Rose Marino

Setting: At the arena in Angelica Monroe's Locker Room
Date/Time: New Year's Evil, before the PPV starts

I had just arrived at the arena, literally having gone straight from the airport to the arena. I hadn't even checked into my hotel room yet since my flights decided that they were going to be late and delayed when I needed them to be on time in the worse way. I knew that I would be cutting it close as far as making it before the show started or not, so I was glad that I was able to get there, even if it was only about 20 minutes before the show was set to get started. I had just closed my locker room door behind me and had opened my duffle bag to get ready when I heard a couple of knocks on the painted door. I let out an irritated groan and walked over to the door, swinging it open as I opened my mouth to talk, although I was beaten to the punch.

”Surprise! Again!”

I closed my mouth and actually looked at who was standing in front of me, grinning when I saw the Marino sisters standing there yet again. They had surpirsed me at the arena at the last Battlegrounds as well, so I wasn't expecting to see them at New Year's Evil since they both had jobs to do as well. I gave them each a hug and then ushered them inside, closing the door before anyone from the camera team could come and bug the Hell out of us, locking the door behind them as well. I wasn't in the mood to really deal with anyone, well other than them at least. I had a bit of a ritual of sorts where I prepared myself for my match, and that meant that if anyone other than myself was in my locker room or around me, it interferred with the ritual that I had. But I knew that Sapphire and Rose understood my way of thinking and wouldn't bother me as I got into the match frame of mind. Of course that wouldn't be until later in the evening, so we still had time to chat and such.

”I'm surprised you guys are able to get so much time off, especially since your contracts are so freshly signed. Sapphire, did you just literally sign yours at your company's recent pay-per-view?”

”Yeah, but I told them that I had a friend to root for at a pay-per-view as she defended her title in a triple threat match. Really, I don't think you're going to have much of a fight, hun. We already know that you can beat Tiffani, and Blyss just seems...well, she seems rather pathetic so to speak.”

I couldn't help but laugh and nod my head in agreement. Blyss's performance had been rather lacking, so naturally it made me questionwhat she was even doing in a championship match already. It really just made it all that more obvious that they were fishing for competition for me to go against, especially since I had already beaten the former champion. I no longer saw her as competition, and I sure as Hell didn't see any ounce of competition in Blyss what so ever.

”They're fishing for competition for me now. I've beaten Tiffani, so I'll beat her again tonight. And Blyss is just not an ounce of competition what so ever, so I don't see this match being too difficult for me. Maybe I'll get some kind of competitiveness from them, but somehow I doubt that I will. I really do wonder what management is thinking by putting someone with such poor performance as Blyss's against someone like me. I can easily decimate her in the ring, and I plan on doing just that to make an example out of her.”

”Yeah...I'm still somewhat training and know that's bad business for you. You don't want someone that you can easily take out. Where's the fun in that, after all? You just don't have any competition with them...they need to get some new faces for you to destroy in the ring. You may not win every single match, but you usually win when it really counts and really matters.”

I nodded again in agreement with Rose. The Marino sisters had always be known to make rather good points about different situations, and now was just another one of those times that they were. Although it didn't matter who the new and fresh faces were, they wouldn't be able to take away the Queen of Wrestling title. It'd be a miracle from Hell if Blyss was able to or if Tiffani took it back. Some may have called it over confidence or being cocky as can be, but I knew that my talent was excellent and that I really was better than Tiffani Michaels, something I had already proven before, and a lot better than Blyss Lockhart, something I was going to prove with this triple threat title match. I wasn't done being the champion, and I wouldn't be anytime soon, so I had no plans of giving the title up by any means.

”They just need me to make them realize that is all, Rose. I've destroy Tiffani in a title match before, and I'll do it again in my defense tonight. And they can throw Blyss into the mix all that they want to, it won't make much of a difference to me at all. Very few people go without experiencing a few losses here and there, so what happened on BattleGrounds doesn't mean a damn thing to me. All that matters to me is what happens in the ring during this pay-per-view. The two women can think they're big and bad all they want, but it's not either of them going into the match with this title draped across their shoulder or their waist, now is it?”

I smirked as I patted the Queen of Wrestling title a few times as I spoke, a smirk growing on my face. My skills that weere quite a bit more superior than theirs had been proven already, and it would just happen once again. Everyone could doubt me if they wanted to because of the mixed tag team match or some of my other matches, but all that told me was that they didn't realize it was just part of how I worked. I didn't care about regular matches that didn't matter too much. The only thing I care about in reference to matches were title defenses, title matches in general, and contendership matches...or any match that would put me in the running for a title really. I picked the title up and placed it across my lap before I turned my gaze to look between the two blonde sisters that were sitting next to and across from me.

”It'll be interesting to see those two fight over who will get to try and take me down for the title. I know they'll want to pin me if they can, but they're just not going to have any luck in that department. Things are going to stay in my favor whether it's by them beating each other down or me beating each of them down. It's just well known knowledge that I don't go down without a fight and that I don't give up easily. Tonight will just be yet another title match that will go off without a hitch, and I'll go home for Christmas with the title belt still around my waist where it rightfully belongs. Neither of my opponents are worthy or good enough to be called a champion or have this title in their possession, so I don't even understand why they're even going to bother showing up for the match in the first place. It's just going to be one, big embarassing night for them.”

I smirked and let out a laugh, grinning when I heard Sapphire and Rose laughing as well. They knew that I was telling the truth and that things were going to go my way. After all, I was known as the Perfect Angel and the Perfect Champion for a reason. And for all the nay sayers, they were going to be shown otherwise in due time. Although, I wasn't worried about my haters...all of the greats had haters after all, and it just proved that I was one of the greats in IWF.
Back to top Go down
Angelica Monroe

Angelica Monroe

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 4-0-1
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:59 pm

"Helen Keller once said, 'The world is full of suffering. The world is also full of overcoming.' They say never to count out the underdog, but the underdogs in my match tonight are just absolutely pathetic. It's rather easy to count them out considering the fact that I've destroyed one in the ring already and then the other one has had an absolutely piss poor performance so far. I really don't see how either of them think that they're capable of beating me or even worthy of holding the Queen of Wrestling championship.

Neither of them truly have what it takes to be a champion or to be at the top of the division. Tiffani was at one point, and just look at where she is now. She's fighting and clawing to get back at the top, to try and beat me to regain the title that I beat her for just a few weeks ago. She cracked under the pressure, she was weak when it came to being at the top, and I took advantage of it and destroyed her. Her pretty little blonde head just can't take the heat of being at the top, of having a constant target on her back as a champion. She was weak under the pressure, and it allowed me to swoop in and take what I rightfully deserve.

Now with Blyss, I don't even know why she's in this match to begin with. Management must want her to be fed to the wolves to see if she is even close to being ready to be anywhere near the top with the likes of me. She's had an absolutely horrible performance in her short time of being with IWF, and by the time that I'm done with her, she won't be able to give a performance for a while. Honestly, to a degree, I kind of feel bad for her considering her position in the match. She's the new girl, she's the hopes for those that normally do poorly in different instances; she's the biggest underdog in the match and is the one that the underdogs of the world probably look up to.

You see, I don't care if I'm looked up to, respected, or any of that crap. I can handle the pressure quite well, and I have before. Being a champion and having a target on my back is no big deal for me, and I plan on making sure that everyone realizes that when I step into the ring with those two other women tonight. They can team up, they can take each other out, or they can be taken out by me; it really doesn't matter either way because I will be walking into that match as the champion, and I will be walking out of the match as the champion. I've overcome worse obstacles than them in the past, and I'll continue to do that now whether I have support behind me or not.

I've never cared about those stupid fans, and I don't see any point in the present or future where I will. I make my success, and I will continue making my success when my defense starts against Blyss and Tiffani. One woman looks to regain who she once was while another looks to become something amazing. But here's a news flash for the both of you...neither of you will ever be on my level of greatness. Neither of you will ever be where I am now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelica Monroe [vs.] Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Blyss Lockhart
Page 1 of 1