Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diana Logan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Diana Logan

Diana Logan

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Face

Diana Logan Empty
PostSubject: Diana Logan   Diana Logan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Name: Diana Logan

Nickname: Wonder Woman

Pic base: Gina Carano

Hometown: Evanston, Wyoming

Weight: 170

Height: 5’10”

Years wrestling: 4

Favorite specialty match: falls count anywhere

Specialty weapons: lasso, kendo sword

In-ring attire: Skintight shiny blue pants, red and gold top, black boots, gold belt, tiara

Out-of-ring attire: Lots of red, blue, black, white, purple, and gold. Not overly concerned with fashion trends, but stylish.

Fighting style: Power/submission with some occasional flying

Signature moves: Invisible Jet (flying), Lasso of Truth (submission), Glamazon, DOES NOT use Stink Face or Boob Smash.

Career accomplishments: Held the Rocky Mountain Amateur Wrestling Women’s Title for a record 23 months before being signed to the pros

Bio/background: Diana grew up in small town Wyoming. She discovered wrestling early on, watching it with her uncle when her single mother was at work in the evenings, and later goofing around with the boys in her class. The schools in Evanston wouldn’t allow her to compete, but she learned everything she could from her uncle and her friends. After high school, she attended the University of Wyoming to become a gym teacher. Upon graduating, she moved back to Evanston, but discovered R.M.A.W. in Salt Lake. The two hour commute once a week was well worth her dream of pursuing a career in the ring, and her success as a rookie led to big things for Diana.

Theme Song: She’s Like Thunder by Doro Pesch

Entrance: White lights flash brightly, followed by the sound of thunder as the lights dim. Red and gold lasers cut through the blue-lit fog that rolls out from the sides of the stage as the opening bars of “She’s Like Thunder” blast over the speakers. The dark-haired woman can be seen quietly entering the stage at this time, but when Doro’s voice enters, gold sparks erupt and the spotlight shines on Diana Logan. She wears a costume reminiscent of Wonder Woman’s newest, with a red leather jacket over a red and gold top, and skintight blue pants with silver stars down the side seams. There’s a vinyl tiara wrapped around her forehead, with a red star in the center. It all glitters in the light as she strides confidently down to the ring, and leaps up onto the apron. She raises her hands into the air to acknowledge the crowd and ask for their energy, before she does a flip over the top rope and goes to her corner to remove her jacket and get ready to face her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Diana Logan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diana Logan   Diana Logan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:11 pm

APPROVED!

Rosie, do you want us to start booking her straight away or wait?
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Diana Logan

Diana Logan

Wrestler Stats

Diana Logan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diana Logan   Diana Logan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:15 pm

After New Year's would be ideal since my kids are coming and I want to spend every possible moment with them instead of writing! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Werner Wehrmact

Werner Wehrmact

Wrestler Stats

Diana Logan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diana Logan   Diana Logan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:33 pm

Whoa! Love the pic base. Now I know who I SHOULD have switched Becky to.

Stupid Brain. You and me, are THROUGH!
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Diana Logan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diana Logan   Diana Logan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:47 am

Hey Rosa just for future references, are your signature moves your finishers? Either way, could you please update so we know what the moves actually are? lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diana Logan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diana Logan   Diana Logan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diana Logan
Page 1 of 1