Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diana Logan [vs.] Blyss Lockhart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Diana Logan [vs.] Blyss Lockhart Empty
PostSubject: Diana Logan [vs.] Blyss Lockhart   Diana Logan [vs.] Blyss Lockhart I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:00 pm

The debuting Diana Logan has a massive mountain to climb this week as she debuts against The First Lady of The Empire, Blyss Lockhart!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: The Bitch Hunt   Diana Logan [vs.] Blyss Lockhart I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:42 pm

“The Bitch Hunt”

Diana Logan [vs.] Blyss Lockhart ScreenShot2013-01-07at12918AM_zps4e3322f3

Scene 1
Date: 12/30/12 (after New Year’s Evil)

Blyss Lockhart quickly got into her car and drove home after failing to capture the IWF Queen of Wrestling championship title. Thinking about it, she slapped the steering wheel which caused her to accidentally hit the horn. How could it slip from her grasp like that? She let out a groan of frustration and attacked the radio system, turning up the volume when ‘Whatever’ by Godsmack came on. It’s bad enough that that Angelica Monroe had run her mouth before tonight, disregarding her as an actual threat in the competition. It was definitely bad enough that not even the stupid cheerleader Tiffani Michaels considered her a real challenge.

But at least you’re now part of The Empire, said a tiny voice in her head.

She smiled, the grin slowly spreading across her face. Ah yes, The Empire. The proud stable that was led by Mr Corey Casey himself included Axel Vengeance, Eric Steel, Isàbella Lya Sanchez, Jack Savage and now, Blyss Lockhart. She almost choked on her vanilla latte when Corey spoke to her one morning and extended the invitation.

Not that you should be surprised...

She shook her head. She knew that when she first entered the IWF divas scene. Straight off the bat, she was given the rarest opportunity to make a mark for herself in the middle of a show in front of thousands in attendance. She giggled at the memory. They were so surprised; their collective reaction was priceless. Despite the setback of a bad debut match the following week, she still got the chance to prove against the top ladies of the company in a title match. Though she didn’t win tonight, she should be okay. Maybe, just maybe, the time wasn’t right. Not yet.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(thinks) But then did it have to end like that for The Empire? Axle beat Brandon Macdonald and all we wanted was to celebrate that win for the group.(frowns)

Well, yes... But all in due time, Blyss...

Nodding, she slipped into the highway and soon she would be sprawled on the couch in her tiny Chicago apartment, ready to crash after a long night.

Diana Logan [vs.] Blyss Lockhart ScreenShot2013-01-07at13512AM_zps0014c408

Scene 2
Date: 1/1/13

Driving had started to take a toll on Blyss. Now that she’s wrestling twice a week, she needed to plan out her routes and daily schedule. On the bright side, she’s wrestling on Mondays and Saturdays so she’s free in between for training and more training. Thursday’s her unofficial lazy day since Friday and Sunday would be taken up by driving and making sure she had enough sleep before the shows.

Today however was different. It’s already a little past two in the afternoon and she’s still in her PJs (oversized white tee and blue shorts), sitting at the breakfast table. She poured herself a bowl of cereal with milk but left it untouched as she scrolled through the pictures taken from last night’s New Year parties. She had gone to two parties and came home just before sunrise. She wasn’t much of a social scene kind of girl but she made yesterday an exception. She laughed looking through some of the party pictures. Suddenly, it dawned on her yet again. Despite how much she’d been through in her wrestling career lately, she was still traveling to work alone.

Brushing off that thought, she pushed the cereal bowl aside and placed her laptop in its place. She went on the internet to check on her Facebook account and that’s where she found a new message in her inbox from her sister Kenzie who had apparently seen an article written on the IWF New Year Evil PPV. Blyss rarely caught up with the internet wrestling community because sometimes people could be cruel so she vowed never to read their articles and comments unless she was asked to do so. The headline was general enough, stating the results of the show. But Kenzie told her to read a certain paragraph near the bottom of the page where it mentioned her. Biting her lower lip with her heart beating rapidly, she scanned through the article and spotted her name.

An excerpt from the article:-

“...One of the shockers of the night was Blyss Lockhart. Not only was she a participant in the Queen of Wrestling championship title match against Angelica Monroe and Tiffani Michaels but also the newest addition to The Empire. Yes, that same young diva from Chicago who had made a pretty controversial debut by attacking Monroe and Michaels in their match. According to the self-proclaimed “The Bodacious Blonde”, it was to send a message to the champion as well as the No. 1 contender that things were going to change in the divas division. Is Lockhart even ready to take on the top two ladies of IWF with only just one match before the PPV? It appears that it wasn’t so despite the fierce fight as Tiffani Michaels was crowned champion at the end of the night. But the question still remains, who is Blyss Lockhart? And why is she in the same group with the likes of Corey Casey and Axle Vengeance? One thing’s for sure, we won’t be seeing the last of this blonde chick. And speaking of Axle...”

Her stomach turned. Reading such things always made her very nervous. She downed her glass of orange juice and wiped her mouth. She re-read the words again and again. The more she read it, the more it sounded like it wasn’t too bad.

It could have been worse, whispered the tiny voice.

It’s true. They were pretty much facts about her short 2012 time in the IWF. It’s now a new year and there’s still way more of Blyss Lockhart that the fans hadn’t seen yet. Tired or not tired, she was going to take a shower and head to the gym. She slammed her laptop down shut.

Diana Logan [vs.] Blyss Lockhart ScreenShot2013-01-07at13118AM_zpsb912c64b

Scene 3

The preferred choice to work out and train was not surprisingly empty except for a couple of other people. Blyss greeted the man behind the counter with a standard “Hey, what’s up?” without the actual conversation and went straight for the lockers to keep her duffel bag. She did some stretches to loosen up before going to one of the treadmill machines. Normally, she preferred running outside in the park or somewhere open but today was too cold even though she’d gone on winter runs before.

For the next few hours, she ran and lifted weights. She felt more energized in the end and looking at the gym clock, she needed something to eat as well. She decided to call up her sister for dinner in town. While scrolling through her phonebook, someone bumped into her, causing her to stagger backwards and hit the wall. Ouch/ The person was an older-looking woman who stood a few inches taller than Blyss.

Woman
Watch it, bitch!

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Excuse me? I was just standing here. You’re the one who bumped into me.

Blyss never understood how some people could get so quick to anger and rude name calling. She flipped her hair and resumed her attention to her phone. Then, BAM! She went down sprawling on the floor. She could feel a burn on cheek where the woman had punched her out of nowhere. Seriously, a petty fight in the gym? She heard laughter which was most probably from the woman who was now towering over her with an arrogant look on her face.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Oh... Fuck... You...

The woman had already walked away but heard her though not clearly.

Woman
What did you say, blondie?

Blyss got back up on her feet and was about to wind up one of her own punches.

Don’t! Not now. Save it for Battle Grounds.

She stopped, her clenched fists frozen by her sides. The woman raised an eyebrow.

Woman
Blondie, what the fuck did you just say?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

...Nothing.

Woman
Yeah... Thought so.

The woman turned back around and headed elsewhere. Blyss exhaled slowly, counting to ten. She couldn’t wait for Battle Grounds.

FAST FORWARD

Diana Logan [vs.] Blyss Lockhart ScreenShot2013-01-07at12215AM_zps0ba464ce

Scene 4
Date: Battle Grounds day

The hardcore music of All Or Nothing came on loud through the PA system. Dressed up in a black pantsuit with no blouse underneath the jacket, Blyss walked out to the IWF fans who showered her with passionate boos and lots of rude name calling. She was no longer the same person from New Year’s day and before where that would have affected her in any way. Today would mark the beginning of a beautiful rise of The First Lady of The Empire. Running her fingers through her hair to tuck in a few loose strands behind her ear, she walked confidently to the squared circle and carefully entered through the ropes unlike her usual jumping over them. Today was different.

She twirled the microphone she brought out in hand with a sly smile on her face. She waited for the crowd to quieten down but of course they didn’t.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Shut up, Cleveland!

The whole arena was in an uproar, outraged by her audacity to say what she said. She shrugged and looked upwards, an I-don’t-know-what-you’re-talking-about-cos-I’m-innocent face.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Oh please. As if I’m the first person ever to tell you bunch of noisy monkeys to keep quiet. Anyways-- Shut up! As you all know, I’m Blyss Lockhart, the First Lady of The Empire... Yes, go on and cheer for me..

But she was only met with more jeers from the live crowd but she continued, ignoring them.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

As much as I wanted to be here tonight as your Queen of Wrestling champion, sadly it cannot be. Why? Because I was robbed. (makes a sombre face) I was robbed of the title that was rightfully mine that night. (fans loudly disagree) No, really, I was. Have all of you forgotten that cheap shot Angelica Monroe had on me? How would you feel when you’re the one getting blindsided like that all the way to the ring? When you couldn’t even tell if the match had started or not? So, yes, my fair chance to compete was stolen from me. And who won that match? The one who attacked both Angelica and I from behind. Is that justified, Cleveland? Is that fair at all? No, no it isn’t. (shakes her head) The only person who should be cheering is Tiffani Michaels because well, you know, she’s got pom poms as hands. None of you should be cheering for her. Don’t you dare!

In protest (some did so quite gleefully), they clapped, cheered and whistled their appreciation for Tiffani.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Shut up, Cleveland! Now, I’m not one to dwell in the past because that was after all so last year. (smirks) So instead I shall focus on the present and of course the future. The Empire has gotten themselves a very lucky new member in the form of moi and the new year has just started... 2013 will be the year of Blyss Lockhart and Tiffani, don’t rest on your laurels yet. (winks) I’m here to stay. In fact, I would like mark today as the first day in my new mission and that is to hunt down every single bitch there is back there in the locker rooms and I will smite you all one by one until Tiffani and I are left standing. And as much as I want Angelica Monroe as the first one on my list, I can’t. So Angelica, consider yourself lucky.

She smirked, feeling so proudly of herself. She walked to a turnbuckle and hopped up on it. She kicked off her high heels and sat there demurely with a mock bored expression.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Instead, tonight I’ll be facing whatsherface Diana-- something. I heard she’s a power/submission kinda woman who also does some high-flying moves. Aaaaand I also heard that she thinks she’s Wonder Woman or something and actually dresses like one in the ring. (laughs) What the fuck?

She laughed, placing a hand on her gut.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Oh, come on. OK, in all seriousness and honesty, Diana Whatever is just your average pimple-faced comic book nerd who believes everyday should be Comic-Con day. Not that I’m judging, I’m only just concluding from observations. Her life probably sucks so this thinking that she’s Wonder Woman makes it all better for her, ya know? Makes it easier to deal with reality.

Suddenly, she snapped her fingers. There’s no longer a smile on her face, not even the slightest trace of it.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Well, listen up, Amazon girl. This isn’t Themyscira. This is the Insurgency Wrestling Federation. Wake up, big bitch! Your debut tonight will leave you wishing you hadn’t tried to venture into the world outside your computer and (makes air quote gesture)”DC”. Oh, don’t worry. Your debut will still be nothing short of Glama--rous. (smirks) Let the Bitch Hunt begin!

Blyss got off the turnbuckle and slipped on her shoes and left the ring as the music played.

I WON’T BOW TO WEAKNESS!
I WON’T BOW TO WEAKNESS!
I WON’T BOW TO WEAKNESS!
THAT’S WHY I WILL NEVER BOW TO YOU!
Back to top Go down
Diana Logan

Diana Logan

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Diana Logan [vs.] Blyss Lockhart   Diana Logan [vs.] Blyss Lockhart I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:55 pm

The sound of impact against the windscreen of a mic is the first thing that can be heard, although the screen is black for a moment.

Unseen female: Hey, is this thing on?

There’s a muffled reply that comes from someone who isn’t so close to the microphone, inaudible.

Unseen female: Well then get the video working? Audio is only part of the experience, after all. Not going to let technical difficulties spoil this for me.

I stood there, and took a few deep breaths.

It was really here, it was finally here. I could hear the roar of the crowd out in the arena. I could smell the popcorn from the concession stands, even down here in the backstage area. I watched the monitors with a growing sense of restlessness. It was almost time to go get dressed for my match, my debut in one of the premier wrestling companies in the world.

I wasn’t sure if the restlessness was because I was pumped up about this, or if I was about to be sick.

Maybe both.

I had followed IWF for some years now, while paying my dues in the amateur Rocky Mountain Wrestling Federation. I was familiar with many of the faces, but it was one thing to follow them as a fan and a student, and another altogether to get into the ring with them. Names like Stygian, Alexander Remington, Ruby Winters, Rosalie Knight, Corey Casey, Chuck Matthews, Brandon MacDonald, and so many others had filled my every waking moment since being offered the contract. I had done my research before, but it was even more important to know everything I was up against before I got out there.

I was worried about the Empire. I knew my opponent tonight was a member of the Empire, and I wasn’t about to go down without one hell of a fight in my first match. I’d never wrestled here, so it was hard to say how I would do, but win or lose, I was going to make my mark.

One of the backstage crew, someone with a clipboard, came to herd me away to the locker room. This was it, and there was no way I even wanted to turn back tonight. I was so ready to get out there and kick some serious ass, and make that lasting first impression.

The restlessness was definitely from excitement.

The camera focuses in on a dark-haired woman as the camera man finally gets it working. She’s dressed in casual clothes, although her ring costume hangs on the locker room wall behind her. The red, white, blue, and gold of the Wonder Woman-inspired costume makes a stark contrast to mint green paint on the walls that someone at some point thought would be an excellent design choice. Maybe thirty years ago.

At a word from him to tell her that it’s looking, she leans up against her locker with her arms folded. The red leather jacket creaks softly, giving her a tough look in spite of the mostly-kind expression on her face. She takes in a deep breath, and there’s a brief moment where one can almost hear her think, ‘here goes nothing’. It’s replaced immediately, though, by nothing short of utter confidence.

Diana Logan:
It wasn’t that long ago that I was afraid of reaching out to claim some sort of success. I always knew how to deal with failure. You pick yourself up, you dust yourself off, and you go again. You keep going until you win.

But what happens when you win? That’s strange, uncharted territory. That’s what I’m facing here, on the eve of that first gigantic step into the Insurgency. The answer, of course, is that you plot your own course and redefine yourself.

I’ve been doing a lot of thinking since I signed my contract. Whether or not I should keep the Wonder Woman gimmick or not. I know my opponent thinks it makes me look like some pimple-faced comic geek, but she couldn’t be any more wrong.

Diana points at both of her cheeks with well-manicured, shiny red nails. She smiles again, and her dimples show.

Diana Logan:
You see, sweetheart, I’m as pretty as I’ve always been since I grew out of a very awkward adolescence. The kind of awkward that pretty girls like you inflict upon those who are ‘lesser beings’ in your eyes. And when I look in the mirror, I’m happy with what I see. I don’t need to fit into anyone’s idea of how I should look, so you’ll learn quickly, Miss Lockhart, that attacking my looks won’t do a damn thing to faze me.

So we’ll move away from the subject of looks, shall we?

Wonder Woman gave me something to believe in. Wrestling gave me a way to fight for the things I believe in. I always looked up to the divas that I watched while I was growing up. They made me stronger, they made me more confident. I’m here to be Wonder Woman. I’m here to show lots of young girls what the divas before me did. That you don’t have to be weak, that you don’t have to give up, that you don’t have to make a man happy to be powerful in your own right.

You can mock everything that I believe in, but I don’t care. I’m solid in what I stand for; I have an unshakeable foundation. And IWF is about to learn that in a very real way, beginning with you, sweetheart.

Diana Logan unfolds her arms to remove her jacket, and hangs it up on the hook on the opened locker door. She’s got a good physique; it’s obvious that she trains just as hard as anyone else here.

Diana Logan:
So as I get ready to step out into the ring and join the Insurgency, let make this very clear. I am a geek. I won’t deny it. But to be a geek is to be unashamed of the things that you love, and to learn valuable lessons from the most unlikely of sources. If that’s a crime, then I’ll do the time.

Just make sure someone brings handcuffs, eh? No sense in that time being boring.

Diana gives the camera a wink before it fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diana Logan [vs.] Blyss Lockhart   Diana Logan [vs.] Blyss Lockhart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diana Logan [vs.] Blyss Lockhart
Page 1 of 1