Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diana Logan [vs.] Elizabeth Terry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Diana Logan [vs.] Elizabeth Terry Empty
PostSubject: Diana Logan [vs.] Elizabeth Terry   Diana Logan [vs.] Elizabeth Terry I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:40 am

Cat fight!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Diana Logan

Diana Logan

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Face

Diana Logan [vs.] Elizabeth Terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diana Logan [vs.] Elizabeth Terry   Diana Logan [vs.] Elizabeth Terry I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:58 pm

Atlanta, Georgia

Diana Logan [vs.] Elizabeth Terry 800px-Georgia_Aquarium_Jan_2006

Rosalie Knight:
I used to live here, you know.

Diana Logan:
You’re going to die here, you know. Convenient.

Rosalie rolls her eyes at Diana as she pulls the car into the aquarium parking lot. Diana couldn’t help the quote; she had been raised on the original Star Wars trilogy.

Rosalie Knight:
Well, here we are. The Atlanta aquarium. I think you’re going to enjoy this one.

Diana Logan [vs.] Elizabeth Terry Dianalogansb

I didn’t go home that week. My first match back in the ring had gone well. I had come out of it with a win, in spite of a few really rough moments. It spoke of good things to come.

Instead, I spent some time in Boston. I had to get a lot of things taken care of, and it would be easier to do in person at headquarters than trying to telecommute. This meant that I got to see a lot of people that I wouldn’t usually see between shows.

Corey Casey, however, was maybe one of the most fascinating of those people. I mean, I knew he was still involved even if he wasn’t wrestling, but it wasn’t until Elizabeth Terry dragged him out into the streets of Boston that I had even taken any sort of notice of him. It was his wife I was most concerned with, since ultimately she was my boss. More than the fascinating bit, though, he was also the target of my opponent’s not-so-subtle advances. Which meant that I watched like a hawk, looking for a way to bring her down.

The end result was that I didn’t get much on her, but I did develop a new appreciation for the man. I had long been thinking that I needed to ingratiate myself to some of the heavier hitters in the company… Gaining that for myself, and maybe taking it away from my opponent, sounded like a worthy goal to me.

Diana Logan [vs.] Elizabeth Terry Dianalogansb

Diana Logan [vs.] Elizabeth Terry Slideshow_1341130_aquavino.1028_ba06

As the camera focuses in on Diana, she’s staring up at the shark tank. They’re in one of those tunnels that runs underneath the water, and she grins with a sort of childlike wonder as one of the whale sharks glides right over her.

She spends a moment enjoying the view, before she turns to face the camera.

Diana Logan:
Have you ever stopped to take a look at a shark, Elizabeth? They’re sleek, they’re fast, they’re graceful, and they even look good. They are built for one purpose, and one purpose alone. That is to take down their prey.

See, honey, when it comes to this best of three series? I am the shark. And you are the injured surfer, the bleeding human that is about to find out that she’s not on top of the food chain like she thought. I’m coming after you this week. I can smell the blood in the water after last week.

And it’s your blood that I’m smelling.

Diana gives the camera a positively predatory smile.

Diana Logan:
I’m not going to waste a lot of time on words this week. I think I said all that I needed to say last week. This week is nothing more than following through on what I started. So get ready, sweetheart, I’m coming for you.

The camera turns to follow the sharks for a while, swimming around in their tank, before finally fading to black.

Back to top Go down

Diana Logan [vs.] Elizabeth Terry
Page 1 of 1