Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ace "Fuckin" Static

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ace "Fuckin" Static Empty
PostSubject: Ace "Fuckin" Static   Ace "Fuckin" Static I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:47 am

|:Real Name:|
Sal “Ace” Stetson

|:Ring Name:|
Ace Static

|:Nicknames:|
“Fuckin’”
Mr. Right

|:Pic base:|
Craig Owens

|:Date of Birth:|
March 16th 1984

|:Hometown:|
Hollywood, California

|:Weight:|
202lbs

|:Height:|
6'1

|:Entrance Music:|
“Unwelcome" - The Plot In You

|Entrance:|

The lights in the arena, one by one slowly fade off until the entire arena sits pitch black. Tonight’s turn out is great, the arena is nearly jam packed with maybe the greatest wrestling fans ever seen to date. A buzz falls over the crowd as we sit there... waiting. Finally the lights along the tron pulsate as static begins to flow from the speakers. The static is quickly ended by the pulsating intro of “Clockwork Orange’s Singing in the Rain” by Gene Kelly. Some fans cheer and others boo.

“I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again”

Abruptly Gene Kelly’s 1952 classic stops.. “Unwelcome” by The Plot In You blares with every pulse of the song's intro, a series of bright blinding white lights flash in time. Violently, the rips through the speakers as smoke pours out on the entrance stage until it engulfs the entire stage. The lights flicker off, as a neon pink strobe lights flicker through out the arena. Neon Pink and Neon Blue lights begin to rapidly flash across the stage. Ace “Fuckin” Static bursts through the curtain. He stands on stage before he looks around smiling sadistically he stalks down to the ring looking like a disturbed man. He stares into the distance. The fans boo Ace until he slides into the ring. Strobe:like lights surround and overtake the ring as Ace Static rises up from the mat and climbs up on the ring ropes, balancing on the center of the middle rope. Facing the hard camera, Ace extends his middle and fore fingers in the shape of a gun. He 'pulls the trigger" and springboards off landing in the center of the ring. He patiently for the bell to ring.

|:Bio:|

The boy next door that played records all day, and at night kept you up with songs of his own? He left home one day and was never heard from again. He moved to the big city, living in cheap motels, eating dollar hamburgers, working the boulevard with ex-models, thorazine freaks, transvestites, mothers, fathers, drunks, junkies and punk rockers alike. He struggled during many long lonely desperate nights under the dizzying city lights but made a vow that he would never forget the magic in this world the things he loved the most: his first fix, his first girl and most importantly the first time he fought within that squared circle. Ace Static has done whatever it took to get him to and off Hollywood Blvd. to invite you into his world. And I guess that’s what it is, his world.

|:History:|

March 16th 1984 Sal Stetson was born in Fairview Hospital to Ryan and Stacey Stetson. Ace was one of two siblings (older Sister). Ace’s childhood was full of downs. It’s apparent he came from a broken home. At the young age of 18 Ace moved to California and began wrestling. Ace caught his big break and was hired by ICWA.. In Ace’s second match he was sidelined with a career threatening neck injury.. So Ace was thrown into a staffing role. This cruel, lewd and unprofessional left ICWA on bad terms with his former best friend Samuel Hessingstock and created Independent Wrestling X. Being the power hungry Ace Static. Samuel and Ace had a power struggle for over a year until Samuel Hessingstock faked his own death. Ace was left in sole charge and brought his own company back. Ace sold IWX to his protégé James Jonas and let his own personal demons of drug use get to him. In IWX Ace met up with his new best friend Axle Vengeance. Ace has become a Hollywood bad boy on the party scene. Ace comes to IWF where nothing but the sky is the limit. Ever since the demise of Ace’s company he has been under going A LOT of stress with a series of ULTRA VIOLENT mood swings.

|:E-Wiki:|
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Ace_Static

|:Gimmick:|
A former Actor who doesn’t give a fuck. Parties hard and treats women horrible. Crude, lewd and obnoxious.

|:MOVE SET:|
V V V
|:Finishers:|
“DaZED n’ CONfuSEd”
Descrip: Vicious Punt to the skull.
(This finisher is used to END the match and make a point. NO ONE will KICK out!)

"RazorBlade Kiss"
Descrip: A Sick Flip DDT

|:Signatures:|
“Antlophobia”
Descrip: Lungblower

"Curb Stomp"
Descrip: Curb Stomp

|:Standing:|

Asai DDT
Schwein
Shura
Nothern Lights Bomb
Shining Wizard
Graveyard Smash
Swinging Neckbreaker
Knife Edge Chops
Flying Knee
Muay Thai Clutch
Muay Thai Elbows
Forearm Smash
Roundhouse Kicks
Throat Thrust
German Suplex
Snap Supelx
Inverted DDT
Arm Drag

|:Ground:|

Sharp Shooter
Armbar
Side Headlock
Kneebar
Guillotine Choke
Double Stomp
Repeated Stomps
Choke
Rolling Senton
Knee Drop

|:High Risk:|

Double Rotation Moonsault
Pheonix Splash
Flying Crossbody
Springboard Splash
Springboard Flying Knee
Suicide Dive
Corkscrew Moonsault
Plancha
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Ace "Fuckin" Static   Ace "Fuckin" Static I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:56 am

Is this the infamous Ace, then? Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Ace "Fuckin" Static   Ace "Fuckin" Static I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:46 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Werner Wehrmact

Werner Wehrmact

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Ace "Fuckin" Static   Ace "Fuckin" Static I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Oh god, we are all fucked...

lol, welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace "Fuckin" Static   Ace "Fuckin" Static I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:47 am

Ace? whatta fgt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace "Fuckin" Static   Ace "Fuckin" Static I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace "Fuckin" Static
Page 1 of 1