Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ace Static Sex Tape?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IWF News Source

Ace Static Sex Tape? Empty
PostSubject: Ace Static Sex Tape?   Ace Static Sex Tape? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:19 pm

Ace Static Sex Tape? ACELAN
STATIC SIGNALS
Source: IWF News Source
Source: April 15th, 2013

IWF superstar Ace Static must have had a very lucky night last night. Early Monday morning, we recieved a copy of STATIC SIGNALS a sex tape that obviously stars Ace and Leilani Karrine. All day Ace Static has been hyping it on his twitter. Leilani Karrine could not be reached for comment. More on this story as it develops.
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ace Static Sex Tape?   Ace Static Sex Tape? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:48 am

Parker told that bitch there was no cure for herpes.
Back to top Go down
IWF News Source

PostSubject: Re: Ace Static Sex Tape?   Ace Static Sex Tape? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Quote :
Ace Static Sex Tape? Photo
Static Speaks
Source:
IWF NEWS SOURCE

We finally got into contact with IWF superstar Ace Static about the whole sex tap allegations. Ace Static spoke via telephone openly and candid about everything. Listeners discreation is adviced.

"Static Signals. (Ace Laughs) Was that my intention? Absolutely. IWF needs to realize you can NOT stop the HFF. Storming Raven has came to this conclusion. That little Buffalo Solider puffed out his chest and bragged about how he pulled one over HFF… He would go back and forward with us trading insults on how we looked.

What happened? We upped the ante` and shut him the fuck up.

Yes, Storming Raven. I may wear Skinny Jeans, shop at hot topic, I AM COVERED in tattoos and at the end of the day I fucked your future wife. Filmed it and had it distributed all over the WORLD WIDE WEB. You can paypal HFF@IWFMAIL.COM for your very own copy.

Sure we may fall but we will never stop. We are a Plague and the ONLY thing IWF can do is give into us. Because there is NO cure!!

Now I am sure you want details on what happened.

It’s simple. I sat back and watched. I lost to Stormy Raven and it made bitter. It made me sick to my fucking stomach. So I observed him and I found his weakness. The guy has a handicap. Not a mental disability or a physical default.

He suffers from something everyone does.

And that isn’t his daddy issues, he is VERY insecure. He has a low self-esteem and sits there on twitter all fucking day blowing up my news feed BEGGING for attention. Flirting with all of these fucking sluts who could care a less. So I played his own game. I gave his fiancee the attention she wanted. I gave her the attention she watched him give SO many other whores. Gave her a false sense of security and invited her out on a date.

I had fun.

HFF parties hard. I got Leilani Karrine so wasted. “Wet T-shirts, Ressurections, Long Island Ice Teas.” countless shots I fed her. I didn’t forcefully make her do ANYTHING! She got wasted climbed on the bar and it was open season. I turned on my Ace Static charm and she was eating out of the palm of my hand.

It happened.

The cover art, isn’t photoshopped. Her shirt got ripped off, That is a HFF ladies shirt.. In which you can buy at IWFshop.com and for fucks sake I believe the video it’s self speaks for it’s self. That’s totally Leilani. She can’t deny it. She may not remember what happened…. For 19.99 she can relive it EVERY night as far as I care. Plus all the candids I have on the camera roll of my phone.

Was she good?

I was drunk; she was drunk so I can’t be too harsh. One thing that so grossed me out was she had those kinda fat.. Kinda not fat akward tits.. They were weird. And as I was taking care of business.. I looked down at her box and it was all roast beefy. SO MUCH SKIN! And once I was done and made a mess all over Storming Raven’s sweet… sweet Cherokee Rose.. I look down (Ace dry heaves) and it looked like a BULLDOG EATING MAYONAISE…

And let me guess, since I called her out on her Beef Deep labia, she will do the same thing EVERY embarrassed skank does she will go on to say.. he had a small dick. Very Comical and False ask Jaci... BUT lets just put it like this... EVEN a 747 jumbo jet looks small inside the Grand Canyon.

That was the night.

I got her wasted. SO MUCH BOOZE.. Fucked her. Sent her on her way.

Frankly put. That’s what happened. And my thoughts about it? What happened; happened. Doesn’t stop me or HFF’s quest continuance of being the best in the world. One last thing. Follow me and HFF on twitter. @AceStatic @AxleVengeance

Later.”
Back to top Go down

Ace Static Sex Tape?
Page 1 of 1