Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Axle Vengeance [vs.] Gordon Fury

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Axle Vengeance [vs.] Gordon Fury Empty
PostSubject: Axle Vengeance [vs.] Gordon Fury   Axle Vengeance [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:57 pm

The Empire's resident Hall of Fame killer takes on the new High Impact Champ!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

PostSubject: Chapter 4: One Day She'll Talk   Axle Vengeance [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Axle Vengeance [vs.] Gordon Fury Chap4head_zpsc4090fcf
Chapter 4: One Day She'll Talk
Axle Vengeance [vs.] Gordon Fury RPSpacerAV
Axle Vengeance [vs.] Gordon Fury AVsmallAxle Vengeance [vs.] Gordon Fury BigPPAxle Vengeance [vs.] Gordon Fury Mwpic_zpscf7a755b

Present Day

Pulling up to my Hollywood Hills home it was like a moment of serenity. The sun shined down upon me as I stepped out of my Dodge Charger. It was great to be home and there was no foreclosure sign on the door. Things were looking up. Stretching my legs I felt like a million bucks. Back to my old self not giving a fuck about anyone or anything…it was only natural that I was in such a good mood after finding myself once more. Opening the door I kicked off my all black vans and tossed my Wayfarer Raybans on the entry table along with my keys and wallet. My cell phone started to ring and I quickly answered it seeing that it was Preston.

“What’s up Preston?”

“Alex mate I just wanted to call you and let you know that everything has been set into motion.”

“Thank you Preston you’re the man. It saves me a lot of trouble having to be on the phone bullshitting and gives me more time to train.”

“That’s exactly what you should be doing too boy-oh. The ‘arder you train the more money I get paid.”

“Hahaha good point. How’s the DVD production going?”

“Everything is running smoothly and I think you’ll be extremely ‘appy with the finished product. In fact ‘old on…”

The DVD would be a nice extra chunk of change to help me settle some debts and finish paying this house and my vacation home I purchased in Japan.

“Ok ya, head on ova to the IWF webpage and you’ll see an article about you in there mate. They’ve placed a portion of the DVD in the article as sort of a sneak peak if you will.”

“Alright sounds good Preston thanks again bro. I’ll hit you back later I’m gonna go read the article and see what it says about me and make sure I don’t look like a fucking fagbot.”

“Right-oh. Well tootles Alex.”

Fucking tootles if I didn’t know Preston I’d think he was beyond queer. I hung up the phone on Preston and walked into the living room turning on the television just sort of as white noise in the background throwing on KCAL channel nine news. Plopping down on the couch I grabbed my MacBook and opened it up. I just had to check out the article and couldn’t wait anymore. The suspense was killing me. I hadn’t done a DVD in a while let alone in up close and personal one like this. One where I poured it all out and shared everything. Hopefully it didn’t get fucked up along the way.

Axle Vengeance [vs.] Gordon Fury IWF-website-AV

“THANK YOU BRANDON!”
“HALL OF FAME!”
“THANK YOU BRANDON!”
“HALL OF FAME!”
“THANK YOU BRANDON!”
“HALL OF FAME!”

The words would echo through the massive Conseco Field House in Indianapolis, Indiana. New Years Evil had come to a close and another year for Insurgency Wrestling Federation was now in the books. A year capped off by one of the most brutal matches we’ve seen in a long time. Recently inducted Hall of Famer Brandon Macdonald and Axle Vengeance waged war against one another for what would be Macdonald’s last match in IWF. I wouldn’t blame him if he never stepped foot back in a ring after that match. Both men laid it on the lines and both men defined the show. It was the greatest showcase of the night with many death-defying spots. Every fan was on the edge of their seats. As Brandon hit the Click Click Boom they became unglued. What a way for him to go out. He went out fighting and didn’t go down until his body couldn’t go anymore.

The victor would be Axle Vengeance. The newly signed IWF Superstar (thanks to Corey Casey) proved his dominance and staked his claim in the main event status. Many of us out there know of Axle Vengeance and his previous history in UECW where he made a Hall of Fame career for himself as well as his early years on the independent scene and RWF where the star and legend brought his body of work to life.

He proved to the world what he was preaching all this time, he proved that he hadn’t lost a step and that he was indeed back. Axle Vengeance showed incredible ring awareness and technical abilities. I would go as far as to say that Axle has no rust especially after a war of the ages. There is a reason Corey Casey went to seek out Axle Vengeance to hire him and have him join The Empire. While Vengeance has a reason to work with Casey setting up an eventual showdown with Alexander Remington, make no mistake Corey Casey is all about ratings. This is his federation, his company and more importantly his livelihood. Some have called Vengeance too crude to be on television anymore and that the business was changing. The business should go towards a more family friendly form of programming but based on the ratings spike I say those people are wrong. Vengeance has always been excellent at marketing himself and he knows how to sell out an arena. Corey Casey saw an opportunity to increase strength within his faction but also a way to sell tickets. It was a smart move by an evil genius to say the least.

I’ve seen numerous Internet wrestling news outlets that criticized IWF for their signing of Axle Vengeance. Some stating concerns of Vengeance’s storied past. His violent outbursts, time spent in prison, and of course his infamous drug and alcohol abuse. From my understanding Vengeance isn’t using drugs and has been thoroughly tested prior to his signing. If he partakes in alcohol that’s his choice and his choice alone as it is legal.

I’ve talked to various superstars that have wrestled with Vengeance in the past and they all say the same thing…”He can flat out work” but with his excellence in the ring come his attitude out of the ring. The nameless have been quoted as saying “Vengeance is a real life scumbag”, “He has to have it his way or no way”, “He’s completely disrespectful and it overshadows his talent” and “I’d never ever hangout with the guy outside of the ring.” These are all various quotes from various sources and all negative comments about Vengeance and his attitude outside of the ring. In the wake of the news that Vengeance has been working on a DVD telling all he has stated that he addressed almost everything in his career. So rather than going on about what others have said about the man let’s go straight to the source and hear it direct from Alex Dillinger’s mouth.

Let’s take a listen as Axle Vengeance gives us his thoughts and shares with us his history inside and outside of the ring for his up close and personal DVD. He includes what his peers were like also chiming in on his legacy and the group known as Hollywood’s Fucking Finest.

An excerpt from Vengeance’s upcoming DVD:

Quote :
“You know I’ve been in this business for fourteen long years now. Been in some of the best matches ever, hell I’ve even faced off against some of the best this business has to offer. I’ve been to the bottom, to the top, back down and back up numerous times. It’s my tenacity and my resolve that doesn’t allow me to quit or give up. All the greats have that ability. You know that never say die attitude even if the chips are stacked against you? I’m all about that. Rising to the occasion and shutting the hater’s mouths one victory after the next.

Throughout my career I’ve been called everything from the Devil to a waste of oxygen and on occasion the savior of professional wrestling. I brush it off and keep going. People hate me and few love me and I’m ok with that because frankly it doesn’t matter what some fucking short bus hopper has to say about me. I’m not out here trying to be role model to kids or stand up for the good fight…at the end of the day I’m just looking out for my career and what’s best for me.

I’ve made very few friends in my career be it because of backstage politicking or the typical he said she said bullshit. In this business people will walk all over you if you let them…it’s truly cutthroat. Only the strong can survive for as long as I have. However the few friends I have I hold them in high regard and consider them brothers. No one can question my loyalty when it comes to my pseudo “family”.

Hollywood’s Fucking Finest was revolutionary and it changed the landscape of this sport forever. We’re one of the most well known factions to ever grace the squared circle. We raised hell and didn’t give a shit. Lots of sex, drugs and violence with a disregard to authority and people ate it up. I still see people wearing HFF t-shirts to this day. For someone to question my moral values and call me a sinner saying one day I’ll burn in hell I just laugh it up while counting my stacks of cash. It was my brainchild surely but I could’ve never done it without Damien and Ace. They were the right people I needed to surround myself with in order to make an impact. Just like me their moral compasses pointed south. No one could stop us.

During the stretch of Hollywood’s Fucking Finest I think that time was my darkest personally as well as Damien’s and Ace’s. I guess with all the partying and being big time celebrities comes the temptations in life. We all gave into sin. Some of those sins I still give into to this day. What can I say we all have to die sometime and I want to go out having the best time I possibly can.

HFF was an idea created in Independent Wrestling X…a small federation I did a few guest appearances for that Ace Static actually ran. He helped me get back in the swing of things and there I met Damien Drake. Ace was screwed out of his share of the company. When this cumsickle Sam Hessingstock took over creative control we were deemed “unfit” for competition and too barbaric for their small federation, whatever the excuses were he just flat out didn’t like us. From that point forward we decided that a revolution should rise up. We were just the men to start it.

I made a call to Michael Nelson the President/CEO/Owner of Ultimate Elite Championship Wrestling. He and I had a strong relationship due to my prior stint with his company. The door was always open for me at UECW. Drake DeMarco and I helped bring that company from out of the shadows and into the limelight. There was always a respect factor between Mike and myself. When I called Mike I told him about Ace and Damien and the idea that we needed to start this revolution. We needed to stand our ground against censorship and people who liked to tell others what they were allowed to say or how they should dress or act. The movement would be historic and Mike saw that in our vision.

Not too long after I talked with Mike all three of us had long-term deals and HFF would debut at the Xtreme Rumble. I was a guest entrant and won the contest. After I won the match Ace and Damien stormed the ring and we all proceeded to decimate everyone that was around the ring, announcers and timekeeper alike. It was utter chaos. Fans were in shock and stars from the back cleared out storming the ring but we proved to be too much for them to handle. The locker room was left in shambles and we made our mark.

A lot of people were pissed about the way we disrespected UECW as a whole. Keep in mind prior to us debuting we had talked shit to each and every single member on the roster. We didn’t care. Not a single one of us wanted to go into the company asking for respect and kissing ass like most people. No. We instead came in said we were the best and we backed it up. I think it pisses people off more than anything when someone, no matter who they may be, talks a bunch of shit and puts reality to the shit talk. It eats people alive inside. The glares we would get after cutting a promo in the ring or after we beat someone down it was all too hilarious to us. Sometimes we would even bring up personal shit people were going through and throw it in their faces telling the world. We shot to kill in more than one sense.

UECW was all over plastered everywhere. Even being inducted in the Hall of Fame for federations and winning awards like Promotion of the Year. No one could deny the fact that what HFF brought to UECW carried them into the next era of wrestling. It made the organization relevant. People booed HFF and hated us but make no mistake the soul reason for them tuning in on a weekly basis was to see what we would do next or what we would say. It was the best time of my life and I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.

All good things have to come to an end eventually. When the FCC stepped in forcing Mike’s hand we knew things would be changing. Ace Static pissed on the No Limit Championship on live television. Who would’ve thought that a stream of urine would be the straw that broke the camel’s proverbial back? Superstars were complaining saying we were taking things too far when Damien Drake punched out a fan. Soon enough everyone in the back was against us. Mike did what he had to do to maintain order and peace amongst his employees. Soon enough we had writers trying to give us promos and stories to go with. Fuck that we didn’t handle business that way. HFF and Mike butted heads. Things stopped being the same for me. I lost sight of the sport I loved.

Deep down I knew I was in a bad way. I started drinking a lot heavier than before and snorting tons of cocaine. Shit was getting rough. I wasn’t even a professional wrestler anymore just a fucking junkie with a high paying job on weekly television.

A lot of the downward spiral is a blur to me really. Showing up to Havok high on pills or coke with booze on my breath was the norm for me. Even Damien and Ace weren’t as deep in the cesspool as I was. Shit I do remember one match in particular against Lionheart. He hit me with a clothesline and my vision was fucked. I did the ol’ take a knee by the apron on the outside puked under the apron and then did a bump from my vile of coke. Crazy shit I know but that’s just how I was then. My vision kicked back in and we kept going at it during the match. He swung me against the ropes I bounced off and caught him in the temple with a vicious kick. He was out cold. Next thing I knew the X was being thrown up and the EMT’s rushed out to take care of Lionheart. I didn’t give a shit though. I grabbed my title and headed backstage where the bitch Juelz, our general manager and head of talent relations chewed me out. High and intoxicated I gave her the finger and told her I was untouchable…if I remember right I even told her she should be dropping to her knees and sucking me dry simply because if not for me she wouldn’t have a job. She wasn’t too happy with my words naturally. Hell I think I even told her UECW would be in the shitter if not for me, or something along those lines. Either way right then and there I sealed my fate.

Mike called me into his office the next day. We had a heart to heart and he explained to me that he couldn’t keep passing my drug tests anymore because I was doing everything in the open not giving a fuck and that by doing so I had disrespected him and his company. Either I had to check into rehab or leave the company. That was my ultimatum. At the time I had enough money made from record sales and all the income I made off of wrestling I was set. Without hesitating I threw the UECW Championship belt on the table, cracked my vile of coke open, lined up a line on the belt and proceeded to snort it all up my nose. Laughing hysterically in Mike’s face I spit on his belt and left UECW.

The wild ride was over and I retired to my Hollywood Hills home. All I did during that time was wait for a company to call me to come work for them and I obviously did even more drugs and drank even more booze. I pushed it to the limits and should be lucky that I never overdosed and killed myself. With as much as I drank I could’ve even asphyxiated on my own vomit.

Soon enough I was right. Despite every negative thing I had ever done or every negative action I had taken things just always went my way. I believe it’s because I choose to do what I want when I want and I don’t follow some bullshit set of guidelines created by someone that was far inferior to myself. At first I’ll admit things appeared bleak. Every single federation that contacted me wanted a required drug test on the spot and wanted me drug tested weekly…I refused naturally. One day out of the blue Eric Telfor, the former Vice President of UECW, he was starting up his own promotion and called me up. His partner Dante von Angelo was heavily involved and a wrestling genius to say the least and that peaked my interest. Just like that I was back in business…”

Vengeance has teamed up with Pro Wrestling Films and will be releasing his DVD entitled “Vengeance: Mother Fucking Greatest”. You can pick up the DVD everywhere videos are sold April 20th 2013. The excerpt was from the DVD and I assume it will be a great one to watch. Funny how I already have that date marked on my calendar…I wonder why?

No matter what you say about Vengeance and no matter if you love him or you hate him…he isn’t looking for friends. He doesn’t want to be your pal or hang out with you and he doesn’t seek your approval. All the man cares about is being the best this business has ever seen in its illustrious history. That ladies and gentlemen is something this reporter can get behind. All hail Vengeance the King of Professional Wrestling…THE MOTHER FUCKING GREATEST.

Closing the lid to my MacBook I was highly impressed with what I had read and the way the DVD looked to be coming along. This would definitely make me a nice chunk of change. Leaning back on my leather sectional sofa it was nice to not have to stress. A day off of work after a hellacious match was well needed. Besides a few stitches, black eye, some bumps and bruises I was feeling just fine.

I felt my mouth starting to get dry so I decided I needed to grab a drink from my sub zero refrigerator. Opening the polished stainless steel exterior door I removed a jar of lemonade pouring it into a glass. As the tart taste cause my face to cringe it was still quite refreshing.

Enjoying the comfort of my home I drank my lemonade and glanced around. The house was quiet and peaceful. Suddenly like a banshee a loud woman shrieked in terror. I felt my heart leap out onto my tongue as I sat the glass down. The sound was coming from down the hall and below in my basement.

Curiosity plagued my mind as I crept closer and closer to the whimpering sounds of the woman. Standing at the door of my basement it was surely coming from below. I opened the door and headed downstairs. Now I remembered exactly what was going on. Her beauty covered by the blood pouring from her mouth and nose. I smiled and chuckled looking at her.

"Are you ready to answer some FUCKING questions NOW!"

Axle Vengeance [vs.] Gordon Fury ShootBan2_zpse04e1a5f

Present Day

Washing my hands in the sink the red flowing off of my fingers into the drain. Washing the sin off of me and cleansing my spiritual mind. As the sink became covered in red I became enthralled with the patterns of the steam running down.

"Gordon Fury the big shot eh? So another minuscule little irrelevant piece of SHIT thinks he can stick his nose in our business. Gordon I understand the feeling and the want to be relevant. However you've inserted yourself into a war that will leave you a battered, broken, destroyed and mentally defeated. You'll question if you should ever even lace your boots up again. You see I'm a legend in this business and The Empire has grown to be one of the most vicious groups ever to grace IWF...thanks to me. I carry the flag for this Empire. We laid waste to Parker Wayde because he couldn't cut it. It wasn't just Corey Casey that wanted Parker out it was me too. There's a serious change in the structure of The Empire. Mediocrity will not be tolerated what so ever. The way Parker approached his match against Remington was disgusting. He didn't prepare and he didn't have any confidence. The lack of preparation, focus and overall ruthlessness made it clear that he needed to go."

All of the blood had washed away down the sink and the marks on my knuckles had come down quite a bit. Drying my hands off on the hand towel hanging to my right I looked in the mirror with a smile on my face.

"I know I'm going to win against Gordon Fury. I know and he knows it and everyone else on this fucking planet knows it. There's rumblings in the back about a war brewing. A so called rising up against the Empire. Remington could very well be at the helm of it. However a name that comes up often is Gordon Fury himself. It really gives me a nice tickle to think that the Aussie could lead anything let alone a charge against The Empire. Come Battlegrounds I'll end all speculation that Gordon Fury is this said supposed leader. After all who in their right mind would want to stand behind someone that was slaughtered by The Empire's Butcher? I'm going to embarrass you Gordon. Piss and stomp on this little uprising before it even turns from spark to flame. The Empire operates with precision and fluidity. No hesitation or regret. You cannot band the so called troops together. Even if for some FUCKING STUPID REASON people band behind this ideology of an uprising there isn't much to choose from is there?"

Taking the towel with me I headed outside to the backyard where a barrel sat near my pool on the decretive concrete. The flames rose in the barrel as I tossed a match inside. Throwing the towel in then removing my shirt tossing it in as well the process was complete. I turned to face the camera looking deeply into the lens fixed on one central point.

"You couldn't get Damien Drake he doesn't hang with nerds and virgins. I know that pretty much after him, then every one else on the roster is SHIT! I walked into this company and did two main things. Number one...beat a champion. Number two...beat a hall of famer. I beat someone that's considered worthy of a title and beat him EASILY! Then I BROKE Brandon overrated Macdonald one of this companies supposed greatest to ever grace their ring. Basically in a matter of a few weeks I wiped my ass with the IWFs legacy. What have you done besides win a belt from a FALSE champion like Steel Angel? You should be thanking me for the way I SMASHED him. He was broken when you faced him. Fuck him..."

Turning away from the camera I took a second to breathe. A mixture of anxiety and rage pumped through my veins. My point still hadn't been proven. After a moment to breathe I quickly snapped back to the camera. My eyes glaring through.

"Look into my eyes Gordon...now you've seen a real evil. Feel it let it sink in deeply. I've got my livelihood on the line. You've got a chance to beat a legend in this business. You've got a chance to beat the best in this company despite what Alexander Remington thinks. He's trembling inside and you you're going to fall short of this opportunity to elevate your game to an entire different level. I'm the MOTHER FUCKING GREATEST after all. You couldn't hold a candle to BMac and he gave me everything he had...that couldn't take me down...you just can't beat me. Not now not EVER. I dare this Australian impostor to come at me. I want all that Gordon has to give so I can prove his worth...his worth being nothing. Australia is shit and Gordon Fury is shit. I've seen him just like many other people in this business trying to be just like me. The black Gordon Fury v-neck just like the AV-neck trying to shamelessly promote. Breaking the 4th wall so to say. What else is new though. SO many people have tried to steal my style. I've seen it all. From behavioral copying all the way down to how I showcase my promos. I'm an original. Originality is few and far in-between anymore in this business. Gordon Fury can try to wear shit like me or he can try and shoot is promos in a simliar style to me but it doesn't make him ME. There's a reason I've done what I've done in this company and I am who I am. When you've got people on your nuts as hard as people are on my nuts its obvious that I'm the trend setter, simply the greatest. At Battlegrounds there will be a massacre...oh the blood, oh the blood...oh the MASSACRE!"

Kicking the camera over I headed back into the house and headed towards the basement. Like the devil himself. This bitch was going to talk. One day she'll talk...even if it's in the after life.

>-|END|-<

Last edited by Axle Vengeance on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Axle Vengeance [vs.] Gordon Fury   Axle Vengeance [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:37 pm

“Complications Part 1”

The scene opens up on Gordon Fury walking through the backstage area of the Conseco Fieldhouse arena just after the end of the New Years Evil pay-per-view.

Not gonna lie, I feel pretty fucking awesome right now. I am on cloud 9 as I am headed towards the exit after the New Years Evil pay-per-view, the High Impact Championship draped over my shoulder. After everything I had been through to get to where I am, after so many “close but no cigar” moments, I finally proved to abso-fucing-lutely everyone that I am no joke, that Gordon Fury is here to stay. I may have shed a few tears backstage like a fucking pussy, but if anyone asks I had something in my eye. I wince as I take a step, my t-shirt pulling on the burns on my chest. I managed to change into a t-shirt and jeans after my match, but it was like playing the kids game “Operation” drunk: slow and painful. I mange to push open the door that leads to the car park, and I spot my silver 2007 Ford Falcon XR6, and start to walk over to it. I am kind of in my own little world, glancing at the title every now and then to make sure it is still there, that I'm not dreaming. However, nothing snaps you back to reality like a high pitched shriek.

Tracey Smith: Gordy! Gordy wait up!

Axle Vengeance [vs.] Gordon Fury Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGMXNwh1ciDXirsC0YTY5wGfTc64-8zg1uKoQPXIbF9mGdYmyb

Like a purple dress wearing freight train, Tracey runs full speed at me and locks me in a bear hug so tight, she would rival even Stygian's strength. I manage to turn my head and see tears rolling slowly down her face, so instead of getting pissed at her I hug her back. Come on guys, I'm not a complete arsehole. She then whispers in my ear, which is kind of creepy, but I was willing to allow it.

Tracey Smith: Congratulations, you did so well. Kurt would be so proud of you, you have made everyone back at home so happy. You have made me so happy...

Before I can react she lets her grip go, and she kisses me. She fucking kisses me! It takes me a split second to react, but I grab her shoulders and push her away.

Gordon Fury: What the fuck are you doing?

What the fuck was she doing? She is my brother's girlfriend, this is so wrong.

Tracey Smith: Come on Gordon, you know just as well as I do that we have a connection! There is something between us and you know it!

Gordon Fury: Are you listening to yourself? You are my brother's girlfriend for fuck sake!

Tracey Smith: Kurt is gone Gordon! He is Dead! Dead! Dead! Dead! We both have to let him go and move on with our lives! I will forever remember the times we spent together, but I will not let myself get caught up in the past!

I can't fucking believe this. How could she do this to me? The greatest moment in my professional career and she goes and pulls this shit? I'm in no mood to argue and deal with this shit.

Gordon Fury: Kurt is my brother Tracey, and that bond cannot be broken.

Without another word, I open my car door, get in my car drive out of there, trying to block Tracey from my mind. Just before I leave the car park I can hear her voice shout after me:

Tracey Smith: There is nothing to brake!

Well shit, you probably could have handled that better huh?

Fuck up.

The scene fades to black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“Complications Part 2”

The scene opens with Gordon Fury sitting at a booth of an average looking steakhouse. The mid day sun shines through the window, giving an appearance of warmth, although appearances can be deceiving because it is butt-fucking cold! Lying piece of shit sun.

Hanging lunch with a mate. What was once considered a simple thing in life suddenly becomes that much harder when you become a wrestler. However, I decided to take a break from my training for my match this week and manage to find time to have lunch with a good friend of mine named Chris Cryptic. Chris and I were tag team partners from my backyard wrestling days. Him and went all around Australia with our backyard wrestling federation, In Your House Wrestling Alliance. I see Chris walk through the door and I stand up from the booth and go to greet him, and I firmly shake his hand.

Axle Vengeance [vs.] Gordon Fury Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvOcZqNRerICgu9gXGRVuuPVmujnCiz_dQDgq65vcUGsnj5TlWA47M1BDPNg

Gordon Fury: How are you Chris? It's good to see you.

Chris Cryptic: You too Gordo. Yeh I’m pretty good ay, can't really complain. What about you wrestling superstar? Surprised you even remember the little people like me anymore.

Gordon Fury: Please Chris, The only thing little about you is your dick.

We both laugh as I am reminded of a simpler time, where wrestling was a did we did purely for fun, literally in Chris's backyard. I see Chris looking me over, and I grin as I know exactly what he is looking for.

Gordon Fury: Don't worry Chris I didn't forget, it's over here at our booth.

A look of relief crosses Chris's face and I laugh.

Chris Cryptic: You had worried there Gordo, you aren't exactly known for having the greatest memory.

We both make our way over to our both and from on the chair next to where I was sitting I pick up the IWF High Impact Championship and hand it to Chris. His eyes light up like a kid on Christmas as he holds that title, and I can't help but chuckle at him, and he notices.

Chris Cryptic: Hey fuck you man, this is awesome!

Gordon Fury: Dude trust me you have no idea.

Chris hands me back the title and I put it beside me again. I look up, and suddenly he gets uncharacteristically serious, and it makes me uneasy.

Chris Cryptic: So, you will never who called me yesterday.

You have got to be shitting me.

Gordon Fury: Actually, I think I have a fair idea.

Chris Cryptic: Dude Tracey is really broken up about this man. And I have to admit that she does have somewhat of a point. As much as Kurt had an impact in our lives, he is gone. What is clinging onto the past going to achieve?

This is the last thing I wanted, to have a lunch with a mate ruined by this bullshit. Sorry Chris, but if you want to crack the lid off of this, than be ready to face what comes out.

Gordon Fury: Really Chris? You too? Fucking hell. I knew she was too blind to see it but I didn't think you were so dumb. She doesn't have feelings for me.

Chris Cryptic: Are you joking man? Are you blind?

Gordon Fury: Think about it. What triggered these sudden feelings? Me winning a championship, Kurt's dream. Think about the only other times we really seem to bond: its all based on Kurt. She is still trying to deal with the loss of Kurt, and in her mind I am effectively Kurt 2.0. Even if I did have feeling for her, she doesn’t for me, so it doesn't matter.

Besides, I don't have time to deal with this shit. I have possibly the toughest opponent I have ever faced waiting for me this week, and I need to focus if I am going to have even a chance of winning.

After an awkward silence where Chris seems to be thinking things over, I smile to myself before breaking it.

Gordon Fury: Besides, she said she hasn't heard of The Terminator.

Chris snaps out of it.

Chris Cryptic: No fucking way! EVERYONE has heard of The Terminator!

Gordon Fury: EXACTLY! Why would someone pretend to not know what Terminator is? Because they are fucking crazy!

Chris and I burst out laughing in the middle of this restaurant, not giving a shit what people thought. It was in this moment that I truly appreciated the small things that make like great, and that these little things are something else I have to fight for. And I WILL fight. You can count on that.

They continue laughing like retards as the scene fades out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Vengeance and Fury: Confrontations of Differences”

The scene opens up with Gordon Fury... you have got to be kidding me. Really? This is really what is happening? You know what, whatever, I don't even care. The scene opens up with Gordon Fury free climbing up a rock face. He is wearing climbing gloves and is wearing a black singlet and board shorts, a backpack strapped tightly to him. As if that wasn't random enough, strapped next to him in about as much climbing safety gear that you can imagine is Javier Sanchez, dressed in a suit and tie. Javier looks like he is about to/already has shit his pants as he tries to conduct an interview trying to climb up a cliff face.

Javier Sanchez: Um, Mr. Fury, we could have rescheduled the interview to a more convenient time.

Gordon Fury: Don't be silly man, this time is more than convenient enough.

Javier Sanchez: But, um, we are climbing up a cliff face.

Gordon reaches up and pulls himself up a bit further.

Gordon Fury: Exactly. I am not exactly someone who likes to go with the trends Javier. I like to keep things interesting, and you can't tell me this isn't interesting?

Javier Sanchez: Yeh I suppose you are right.

Javier awkwardly holds out the microphone to Gordon as he tries to keep up with him, determined, despite his situation, to conduct an official interview. That is dedication for you.

Javier Sanchez: So Mr. Fury...

Gordon Fury: Please, call me Gordon.

Javier Sanchez: So Gordon, how do you feel after winning the High Impact Championship at New Years Evil?

Gordon Fury: Pretty fucking awesome Javier. I mean more than a few wrote me off as losing this match, Steel Angel included. He just assumed I would be a walk in the park like Devlin, but I showed him I am willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done, and as I told him that week, I wanted it more, and I proved it. He made me work for it, don't get me wrong. He may have proved me wrong on a few things that night, and has earned a measure of my respect. But the fact remains that I told him I was going to leave with that High Impact title, and I proved it. If he wants to say its a fluke then that's on him, but I am more than ready for round 2, he just has to name the time and the place.

Gordon Stops and waits for Javier to catch up, sitting on a protruding ledge so both men could catch their breath.

Javier Sanchez: After your big underdog win over Steel Angel at New Years Evil, what is your reaction to being booked against the person that people are calling “The Hall of Fame Killer”, Axle Vengeance?

Gordon Fury: My reaction Javier? My reaction is the same for every man or woman I step in the ring with: Bring it on. Although the fact I am fighting Axle so soon after my title match doesn't really surprise me at all, because Corey Casey is nothing, if not predictable.

Javier Sanchez: What does Corey Casey have to do with this?

Gordon Fury: Do I really have to spell it out for you? Corey knows that since I won the High Impact title, that my plan to destroy the Empire is now in motion, and that the easiest way to stop me is to end it before it can even begin, to cut the head the head off the snake so to speak. Because of this, he sends the “Hall of Fame Killer” after me. Well sorry to burst your bubble Corey, but I'm not going anywhere. Everything you have done up to this point to stop me has failed, and will continue to fail. Axle's win over Brandon Macdonald is the only thing keeping the Empire together, as every single other member of your bitch brigade epically failed. My team that I am putting together is going to achieve what so many people haven't been able to do, and that is rid IWF of Corey Casey and The Empire. You can try whatever you want Corey, but I am coming for you, and I won't stop until your presence in IWF, like your wrestling career, is dead. And Corey, if you think this plan ends with me, you are sadly mistaken. There are forces in play here that you have no idea about. But in time, you will. That I promise you.

Javier Sanchez: What about...

Gordon Fury: Now we come to Axle Vengeance, the new banner bearer of the Empire. Now just keep quiet for a few minutes Javier if you please so that I can address him. Now Axle, I have got to give it to you. I thought Steel was at the very top of people that loved themselves, but you far and away take the cake. You are correct, you don't need the fans, because you are your own personal fucking cheerleader. No one can ever love you as much as you love yourself. And while I knew you would take me lightly, I have to admit you were creative about it. And are aren't the only one. No one expects me to beat you Axle, but what fucking else is new? No one expected me to beat Steel, and yet I hold the High Impact championship. What you don't realise is that only fuels my fire, when someone like you has pretty much taken for granted the fact you are going to beat me. Guess what tough guy, you aren't the first and you won't be the last. I will admit, beating Brandon Macdonald was impressive, but you aren't this unstoppable force you claim to be, and the reason that you spend every second sentence talking yourself up it because you are scared Axle.

Gordon takes the microphone and stand up on the ledge, and wind blowing strongly.

Gordon Fury: You are scared of facing your own failures. I'm sure you do your best to hide them, but one of them is plain as day: your retirement match against Alexander Remington. You blame him for ending your career, for sending you down a downward spiral, for ruining your life. But do you want to know what the truth is Axle? The only person whose fault it is is your own. YOU were the one who put your career on the line, YOU were the one who made the decisions that ruined your life. But your ultimate failure, is that YOU were the one who lost! You got beaten by Remington. “The Mother Fucking Greatest” lost the mother fucking match and and his mother fucking career. And yet you choose to play the blame game and talk about how awesome you are.

Gordon takes a step forward towards the edge of the ledge, and Javier is obviously getting more and more nervous.

Gordon Fury: But what you really are Axle, is an immature child who can't take responsibilty for his own life. You are nothing special, I have dealt with people like you my whole fucking life. When I look into your eyes I don't see a real evil Axle, I see a man desperately hoping that I buy into the copious amount of shit that you spew. I see a man who has no idea what he is in for. I see a man who needs to be taught a lesson in humility. Have I lost before? Yes. Will I lose again? More than likely. But I take every win and loss as it comes, I accept it and move the fuck on. That is why instead of crying about how my career was over and how shit my life was, I was here, wrestling, every single week. Because this is what I do, and I do it well. You are right, I'm not Brandon Macdonald, I'm not Steel Angel, I'm not Damien Drake, whoever the fuck that is. I am Gordon mother fucking Fury. And you should do well to remember that. I can guarantee you have never fought someone like me Axle, and you never will. Unlike you I am one of a kind, and as I showed at New Years Evil, it doesn't matter how bleak it looks, I will always find a way. Because unlike you Axle, I am not afraid to take a leap of faith...

Gordon suddenly throws the mic to Javier and steps off the cliff, turning in mid air and grabbing onto the ledge, just hanging there. Javier moves the mic back down to Gordon.

Gordon Fury: Win or lose Axle, I will do something you are not used to, I will make you feel human. I will push you harder than you ever expected, then we will see if you are “The Mother Fucking Greatest”, or just a mother fucking fake. It's time to face the fury...

...Mate.

Gordon pulls himself back onto the ledge as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axle Vengeance [vs.] Gordon Fury   Axle Vengeance [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Axle Vengeance [vs.] Gordon Fury
Page 1 of 1