Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blyss Lockhart [vs] Baron Blaze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Blyss Lockhart [vs] Baron Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Blyss Lockhart [vs] Baron Blaze   Blyss Lockhart [vs] Baron Blaze I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:21 am

[INSERT FUNNY COMMENT HERE]
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Blyss Lockhart [vs] Baron Blaze   Blyss Lockhart [vs] Baron Blaze I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 pm

”Trapeze”

Tuesday

Finding a new place to train every week isn’t hard and here in Miami, Blyss Lockhart decides to check out this neighborhood martial arts gym. So far, the martial art class is going great until it’s time for some sparring. She’s paired up with a sixteen-year-old girl who seems like the no-nonsense hard-hitting type. True enough, by the end of the class, she’s bruised all over. After thanking everyone for the training, she heads to the locker for her things when her iPhone rings. It’s her father.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Hey, Dad.

Jeremy Lockhart
Sweetheart! How’s my favorite wrestling star?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(laughs) I’m hardly a star, Dad but I’m okay. I just finished Muay Thai class.

Jeremy Lockhart
Where are you now? Miami?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Yeah, heading to St. Louis in a few days. How’s everything at home?

Jeremy Lockhart
Same old, same old. Your aunt and uncle just got here this morning and I’ve been playing tour guide. Your cousins are wrecking the house as usual.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(grins) They’re kids, Dad.

Jeremy Lockhart
Exactly. So when are you coming home? They’ll be here for two weeks and are all dying to meet you. Your sister’s flying in this weekend.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Aww... I’ll be home Tuesday then.

Jeremy Lockhart
Alright, I’ll let them know. Good luck on Monday. By the way, who will you be wrestling?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(hesitates) Baron Blaze.

Jeremy Lockhart
Baron? What kinda name is that for a woman? Even if it’s just a stage name.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(bites lower lip) ....It’s a guy, Dad.

Jeremy Lockhart
(stern voice) Is this revenge for putting you in the hospital that time?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

No, Dad. That was someone else. This one’s the partner of the Queen of Wrestling champion I’m facing at Ascension. Remember the mixed tag match I told you about?

Jeremy Lockhart
I still don’t like it, honey.

Luckily, he doesn’t remember who this Baron really is. The pyromaniac takes “danger” to a whole new level.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Dad, I’ll be fine. I’m prepared, been training hard and I’ll be alright.

Jeremy Lockhart
(sighs) That won’t stop me from worrying but fine. It’s your work--

Suddenly the sound of breaking glass is heard, followed by a chorus of surprised “Ohh!” She exits the locker area and sees one side of the glass door shattered to the floor. The staff members surround it to investigate.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Dad, I’ll call you back later. The gym door just broke.

Jeremy Lockhart
Anyone hurt?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

No, thankfully. See you Tuesday, okay?

She ends the call and carefully approaches the growing crowd. It seems like no one knows what really happened.

How strange...

Wednesday

It’s about 10 at night and already Blyss feels exhausted. She collapsed on the guest bed and waits for sleep to come. Though her eyes close and her body begins to relax, her mind keeps on working. It seems like there’s a whole party’s conversations in her head that’s distracting her from falling asleep. She whips out her iPhone and checks her Twitter. She sends out a couple of pointless tweets and received replies from Chuck Matthews and Storming Raven which made her smile despite being tired. After a while, she finally drifts to sleep.

-- The following is a dream --

It looks dark outside on the beach, maybe way past two in the morning and Blyss sees a small bonfire in the distance. She walks toward it. There’s nobody else around and the only sounds are the crackling of flames and the crashing of waves. It’s a cold night but she doesn’t feel it at all as she sits in front of the fire, clad in only a white dress. She stares into the fire as if hypnotized by the dancing flames. She senses something is moving behind her and her first instinct is to flee but she stays rooted to the sand.

Hello...

She sniffs, still staring at the fire.

Staring at it for so long won’t help. It’s as good as doing nothing at all.

So what is she supposed to do? Fire is such a strange element to her. It’s unpredictable and that scares her. She shivers.

Get in there, Blyss... To overcome it, you have to learn it.

Her hand is lifted up toward the bonfire. Her arm stretches out as she’s pulled forward. Slowly, she can feel the heat building up on the tip of her fingers.

Closer...

She’s almost touching the flames now.

You need to know how it behaves, how it would react to you. Learn its moves so they become a predictability, a weakness. Knowing is half the battle. Now go closer...

She yelps in pain as the fire licks her hand. She squeezes her hand with the other but she tries it again. This time, both arms go into the fire up till the elbows. She forces herself to fall backwards.

Coward.

Tears stream down her face as she lies on the ground. The cool sand brings quick relief. She sits up and looks around, then back at the fire. Her heartbeat refuses to slow down.

How do you expect to beat it if you’re so afraid of it? This fear will be the death of us. Don’t drive me away from you. You don’t want to be alone again, do you?

Suddenly there’s a loud whoosh as the fire becomes bigger, its flames almost as if touching the dark sky itself. She falls back on her elbows and moves away. She tries to catch her breath, bringing her knees up to her chin and hugging herself.

DO YOU?

The whisper seems to blow out the fire, plunging the surroundings into complete darkness.

Don’t drive me away...

The bonfire is lit again. She slowly gets back up on her feet and walks toward it. Mesmerized by the flames, she circles around with one hand hovering near it. She sticks her hand into the fire and this time, there’s no pain. A smile creeps over her lips and she hears laughter. It feels so good to be brave in the face of a threat. Shadows on the sand begin to dance and the world starts to sway.

Friday

For some reason, the cab ride to the hotel left her feeling slightly giddy and when she gets to her room, she heads straight to the toilet. Nothing. So she gets herself some bottled water which she pours into a glass. Refilling after drinking most of it, she brings it into the bathroom. Then she gathers a change of clothes and a bag of herbs and prepares for yet another ritual bath.

CRASH!

The drinking glass breaks upon impact as it hits the bathroom floor. She’s stunned momentarily before snapping back to the present. She grabs a towel and places it over the broken pieces, scooping them up with it. She wraps it up and puts it next to the sink. She makes a mental note to pay for it when she checks out. Oh heck, like they won’t find out and slap on the charges before she’d even say anything. She inspects the floor for any other broken pieces so that she won’t accidentally step on them later. Nothing.

Is this coincidence or a sign?

She hops onto the bed and turns on the TV. Taking out her iPhone, she logs onto the Twitter app and scrolls through her account timeline. She notices a worrying tweet from her friend Jaci Sovereign about someone being hired to protect her. She sits up from the lying down position and tries to find out more. Even though Jaci is sometimes a bit guarded up, she’s determined to stay friends. Before Jaci came along, she didn’t have a single female friend. It’s mostly her fault anyways but the dark days with the Empire seem like so long ago and she has been wanting to change her ways and people’s perceptions of her. It’s tough being on the road without any friends. She’s glad that despite what happened in their match, she and Jaci remain friends.

You have me...

She reads a tweet from Storming Raven about coke machine sledding in the arena and replies with her interest. As soon as he replies, she’s out the door and heads to meet up with him. No more lonely Friday tonight.

You still have me.

Monday

Blyss is skipping through the arena, warming up for tonight’s show. She’s early as usual and as she rounds the corner, she spots Gordon entering his locker room. She calls out to him and he backtracks with both eyebrows raised at first before his features relax when he sees her. She walks over to him, holding the jump rope around her neck.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Hey, Gordon.

Gordon Fury
Hey, Blyss.

She still feels a little awkward since their last meeting for some reason. This time, she tries not to offend him in any way. It’s important after all.

It doesn’t matter... We are all you need.

She shakes her head slightly and puts on a smile, trying to think of something to say.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Big match tonight.

That sounds funny after saying it and she hopes it doesn’t make him angry again. But he isn’t fazed at all. In fact, he looks amused.

Gordon Fury
It's against Jack Savage, so I wouldn't exactly call it BIG, but I see what you mean. I'm not the only one with the big match tonight though, Blyss.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(frowns) What? You’re the one with the title match, not me.

Gordon Fury
And you’re facing Baron so that will give us a a little preview of what’s gonna happen at Ascension, won’t it?

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Well, yeah...

Gordon Fury
(cuts in) So it is a big match. Think about what that would mean for us if you beat him tonight.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Well, of course it would give us the edge over our opponents at the PPV but Gordon, your match determines whether or not you’ll even be there. I mean, I don’t wanna team up with Jack fuckin’ Savage, he’s from the Empire and you know damn well how I feel about those idiots. If he becomes my new partner, I’m gonna-- I just-- I--

She looks like she’s going to hyperventilate when he clamps her mouth with his hand.

Gordon Fury
Blyss. I’ve told you once and I’m going to tell you again for the last time. I don’t appreciate you second-guessing me. I’m going to stay your partner at Ascension because nothing motivates me more than risks like this and this title match will prove just that. You still accompanying me tonight?

She nods. He puts down his hand.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Knowing the Empire, I won’t be surprised if they’d help their buddy Jack. I’ll make damn sure you retain your High Impact championship tonight, just like how I plan for Ascension. I got your back, Gordon. And I’m sorry I keep bringing that up. You’re a great champion.

Gordon Fury
See? It didn’t kill you to say that.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(grins) Guess I’m just nervous about my match. I haven’t exactly been a consistent competitor nor do I have a good record of fighting guys in the ring and Baron’s like, a tree. A fuckin’ crazy tree. (panics) How am I supposed to wrestle with a pyromaniac? (gestures to her outfit) I don’t think this is fire-proof! I don’t wanna be burned alive, Gordon!

Once again, he covers her mouth with his hand, rolling his eyes.

Gordon Fury
(sighs) Blyss, calm down, okay? Baron for the most part can't wrestle himself out of a paper bag. First sign of trouble, he walks, or uses fire to get himself disqualified. You beat him into the ground, and you get out. Don't let his bullshit distract you Blyss, you will be fine. So I’m going to win tonight in my match and you’re going to win in yours. Deal?

He puts down his hand. She exhales slowly.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Don’t get distracted, huh? Yeah I don’t know why... I mean I try not to. (sighs) But yeah, let’s win tonight. Deal.

She pats him on the shoulder before turning around to walk away.

A while later, she heads into the women’s locker room and closes the door. Setting up her iPhone in her open locker, she steps back a bit until the camera captures a medium close-up shot of her.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Hi Baron. It’s me, Blyss. I’m glad tonight I get the opportunity to face you in a match because this way, I get to scope you out. Before I got the call about this, I didn’t know much about you except that you have a thing for fire and so that makes you a total nutcase. You used to set your sights on the Empire just like they did to you and now you’re gunning for the High Impact championship. At Ascension, we’ll meet again in a huge mix tag match where two titles are on the line. The one you’re aiming for and the one I’ve been fighting for since my debut in the Insurgency. Do you think we’re similar, Baron? We have nothing to lose at the PPV whereas our partners are putting their prized possessions on the line. (shakes her head) I don’t know about you but for me, I do have something to lose and that is a major chunk of my pride.

She leans closer to the camera, hands on the sides of the locker.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

How many times have I gone out there to the ring and end up losing the Queen of Wrestling championship when I thought I had it in my grasp? How many times have I told myself and the world that I was going to change the dynamics of female wrestling and be a champion? How many times have I been given that chance to prove myself? How many times have I failed? Baron, all these questions eat me up every single day and the problem I realize now is me allowing these doubts to cloud my mind. All these years, I give the excuse of poor timing and bad luck for my failures but that’s not all that is. Baron, you may like to play with fire but inside me, there is already one that’s been steadily burning, driving me to work harder and stay hungry for new challenges to catapult me to the top of the ladder. I don’t just want the Queen of Wrestling championship, Baron. I need it. Hell, I’ll even admit it. I’m obsessed with winning it. And all the Tiffani’s and the Molly’s can poke fun at the fact that I love to lose and that I don’t have what it takes to be a champion but my time will come. I’ll make damn sure about that.

One corner of her mouth twitches upwards into a smirk.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

And it starts with you tonight, Baron. You’re the partner of my rival at Ascension so I’m much more motivated to beat you single-handedly six days before our second meet-up. Now that would be sweet. Truth be told, I don’t see what drives you to be the next H.I. champion or a champion in general. You’re just a pyromaniac who needs to be treated. You’re a danger to both yourself and everyone around you. And that’s not what a champion should be. You’re the bad kind of reckless because nothing you do is safe and beneficial. I’m not even gonna try to lie. Physically, you may be stronger. Hell, you’re much bigger than me so that’s obviously your advantage. However, that’s also your only advantage. My goal tonight is pretty simple. To take out half the rival team before Ascension, maybe not completely but enough to sway your psyche. Because Baron, I’m mentally superior to you. You find joy in hurting people (cringes) and I just don’t understand that. I don’t have a muddled brain with childhood issues that need solving. Whatever issues I have though, I turn them into something beneficial which I don’t think you do. This is after all a wrestling company and even though the hardcore matches hardly have rules, our match tonight and at Ascension strictly do. I’m no psychologist but in preparation for our match, I’ve done some reading so that I can at least try to understand you in the ring. To overcome you, I have to learn you. I’m not just another wrestler who only trains to better herself and then show up for the next match. No, Baron, that’s not me. Tonight is like a warmup, a practice to study you much more closely and so you know, I’m not taking it lightly. When it comes to this, I’m an eager student with pen and paper at the ready. All this talk about fire is by no means me being disrespectful toward your childhood. I just think that you need to seek help for your sickness because if not, tonight I will have to put you out myself, Blaze, whether you like it or not. Your fire is too small for the Blyzzard. Funny how at first I find you intimidating but really, you’re just a threat to yourself. If you plan to set me on fire tonight, think again. A disqualification sounds pretty weak, Baron, and I know you know that. I can respect the fact that just like me, you’d do anything to reach the top of the roster but I hope you have some dignity. However... If you really want to, then by all means. I can’t stop you, Baron. It will be your loss. As you can see, I’m all ready for Ascension and tonight being the Part 1 of that match, I want to set things off on the right note with my knee to your face. (winks and smiles confidently) Don’t make a girl wait.

She walks over to the locker and shuts off the recording before uploading it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blyss Lockhart [vs] Baron Blaze   Blyss Lockhart [vs] Baron Blaze I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:40 pm

Blyss Lockhart [vs] Baron Blaze Fire11

::Location: Locker room, just after Baron's match with Jack Savage.::
:2-24-13:

Snap!

Baron felt the pencil break under the grip of his teeth as he was sitting on a chair with Sarah pulling on his arm, the arm that Jack Savage injured during his Texas bull rope match. Sarah using her yoga lessons that she learned from her mother to try and snap his arm back into place, having been dislocated due to the damage that was caused. Baron felt happy inside, having defeated another member of the Empire, his trainer Parker and his friend Joey looking on across the locker room as they watch Sarah attempt to fix Baron's arm. Sarah takes a moment to catch her breath as she looks at Baron who spits the broken pencil used to keep him from biting his lip to block out the pain. Already his lip were red from the match as Baron had to resort to biting his lip on a few occasions in order to block out the agony that he was going through when Jack made his arm his solid target. She looks down; already there is a small pile of splintered wood from the broken pencils, not including the one he just spit out.

Sarah: Does it still hurt?

Baron: Oh you have no idea, granted that last pull took much of pressure off my arm but it still hurts like hell and I still can't get any feeling in hand or anything.

Sarah: Alright well I think I got it this time though, one more mighty tug should do it.

Baron: *sighs* let’s get on with it.

She hands him another pencil from her backpack, why she brought her school backpack to an IWF arena is anyone's guess but it was helpful in giving Baron something to chew on as Sarah tries to snap his arm back into place. Baron can here Joey snickering and Parker smacking him in the back of the skull, not amused by the fact that Joey finds his little sister playing docter all that humorous. He smirks as Sarah grabs his arm with both hands and places her foot near the side of the chair as she gets ready to yank.

Sarah: Ready?

Baron: Just a sec.

He puts the pencil between his teeth and gives her a nod. She then pulls and Baron closes his eyes as the pain shoots through him but then........

Snap! Pop!

That sound was loud enough to get everyone's attention; even Baron himself didn't know how to react when he heard that pop sound. Sarah lets go of the arm and to everyone's surprise, Baron is able to move it again, he flexs his arm, stretches out his fingers, after looking at for some time seems whatever Sarah did worked and just like that Baron felt like he was back to crushing skulls again.

Parker: Well that sounded like it worked.

Baron: It did from the looks of it.

Joey: So how's it feel?

Baron: Still hurts but not as much as it did before.

Parker: We're gonna have to sling it just in case, for now you won't have much use with that for quite some time. Here let me go get a sling real quick.

He leaves the room and closes the door behind him, Baron took a look at the reflection of the mirror to the side of the counter, he noticed the bandage placed on his forehead, a reminder of the nasty cut that Jack gave him when he drove the sharp end of the bell into his skull.

Joey: Damn dude that guy was something else, I thought he had you there.

Baron: Never count me out Joey, I've endured worse crap then the beatings I took from that pompous fuck tard!

Sarah let out a small laugh, having gotten used to Baron's cursing which for some reason makes her giggle every now and then. Still though Joey narrows his eyes and speaks with a more concern tone in his voice.

Joey: So.......now what? You won your match so does that mean the Empire is gonna give up trying to get rid of you?

Baron: They should, I've already broken three of their members, that of course doesn’t included their beloved champion! I myself have other concerns elsewhere, now that I am the number one contender for the High Impact championship, my main focus is the champ himself and it seems I got quite the partner for the match.

Joey: Partner?

Baron: Right I forgot to mention that didn't I? I was told that next Pay Per View me and Molly will be facing Gordon and Blyss with both the Queen of Wrestling and High Impact titles on the line.

Joey: What can you tell me about this Molly girl?

Baron: You got me, I've never seen the woman, let alone met her.

Parker returns with a sling which he then applies to Baron's hurt arm, he whinces a bit as Parker does his work. He takes a few steps back afterwards and surveys his work, nodding as he looks at it.

Parker: Looking good Baron my boy, now that you've washed your hands of that whole Empire crap, you can now worry about getting your first taste of gold in this company.

Baron: Yeah Gordon I heard has been pretty hit and miss lately.

Parker: That dosen't mean anything son and you know it, once that arm of yours is at 100% we're going to get you up to shape and get you ready for your big match.

Baron: Hey man we're thinking too many steps ahead here, I mean Ascension is about three to four weeks away. More than enough time to prepare.

Parker: Then we best start early kid, remember the early bird gets the worm, if we can get a jump on your training you'll be good to go.

Baron: Sounds great but *looks around the room* think it be better if we just head home or something?

Sarah: Yeah it's getting late and I have class in the morning.

Joey: Lucky for me though I have the day off.

Baron: Well let's blow this freaking joint, I dont want to stay here any longer than I need to.

They all leave the room one at a time as Baron walks along with his trainer Parker, that was way too close Baron thought. He shoulden't have allowed himself to get hurt like that though he was expecting a rough challenge from Jack Savage who vowed to break him in that ring. Turned out Baron sent him running back to Corey's locker room with his tail between his legs, he could imagine the boss chewing him out right now and that brought a sneering smirk on his face while he greets the night air, the moon shining above while Parker hails a taxi.

::Location: Baron's locker room, just after his match with Tiffani.::
:3-10-13:

Baron: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?!?

He throws a wooden chair in rage as he sees the replay of him being pinned by Tiffani after she kicked him on the side of the head. Baron grabs the remote and shuts it off, yanking at the strands on his hair while he copes with the fact that he was humiliated by the three remaining members of the Empire as well as the former Queen of Wrestling champion. Parker walks in and Baron turns to him, fire in his eyes and a very dark expression on his face.

Parker: We need to talk Baron.

Baron: Not now! Just go away.......

Parker: Baron Listen I know you're upset alright?

Baron: Upset? Upset!?!? Under fucking statement of the CENTURY!! I'm beyond upset Parker!!! I'm pissed, scratch that, I'm beyond pissed, furious, angry, you name it I AM IT!!!!

Parker: Look we knew those guys weren’t gonna leave well enough alone. They have already separated themselves from Corey and the rest of the group. These guys are just doing their own thing now, and it seems that they have you right in their sights.

Baron: Yeah.....let the fuckers come, I've crushed them before; I'll break them again and again until they are eating breakfast through straws! I mean come on now Philip Joseph as the leader? The spineless bastard can't even lace his own boots, let alone fight worth a damn.

Parker: Last time he fought you he was very close to winning.

Baron: So was Stygian and so was Jack but did they win? No! I swear those three stooges think they can just waltz in and try to take something that I worked so hard to earn? Fuck that!!

Parker: But I don't wanna talk about that right now Baron. I want to speak about today, what happened out there? You didn't seem like yourself when you were fighting Tiffani.

Baron: .......what do you mean exactly?

Parker: Oh don't give me that bullshit Baron! You know damn well what I mean! You let this girl smack you around like some fucking chump! You endured battles against the likes of Griffin Hawkins, Stygian, Jack Savage and yet this little girl beat you in less than two minuites?

Baron: I know! I fucked up ok!? What more do you want from me? I was distracted ok? I don’t like making excuses but that's just it.

Parker: It's about your father isn’t it?

Baron: That maggot was dead months ago, why the fuck would I think about him?

Parker: You need to cut the act kiddo, act like a hard guy all you want but that won’t win you any prizes.

Baron: It won me four Heavyweight title reigns.

Parker: Yeah from a lackluster federation! This ain't TEW son, you knew that the moment you stepped into these doors. Now.........tell me what's bothering you.

Baron: I dont know.........I should be happy that he's dead; I mean I only saw him for not even a minute and already I wanted him dead! Now that he is gone........I guess.......I don’t know.

Parker: You regret not delivering the final blow yourself huh?

Baron: Sigh........yeah I mean how many kids you know want to kill their own dads? I had every reason for it, the abandonment, leaving me to die, the abuse, every reason you can think of! Yet all they did was just strap the piece of trash onto a table and inject him with a few measly needles. Like really? That was the best they could do!? If it was me I would have made him suffer before taking his life!

Baron holds his hands over his head and runs them over his hair, the thought of seeing his old man, the guy who left him to fend for himself, and the man who killed the boy within and unleashed a demon to replace it. He watched as the guy died a peaceful death, no pain, no agony, no regret, the man had no fucking regrets, like he was proud of the fact that he left his own son in the dirt while he was out getting laid, getting drunk and taking his own issues out of his own kin. Parker moves down to where he is and removes the hands, for the first time ever a single tear runs down Baron's eye, first time in years that Baron has ever shead a tear. It was the tear of injustice, the feeling of not being satisfied, Baron had abandon a chance for the briefcase just to see his father get his just desserts and inside of the typical street justice that Baron thought he would get, instead he received a hollow one which made him feel empty inside, like something died within him.

Parker: Listen to me kid, you gotta put your past behind ya. You've got something great going for you now, a great career, a great friend and a girl who understands you and loves you. You've changed for the better; you're no longer a child Baron. You need to pull yourself together, sometimes life doesn’t always give us everything we want, we just have to settle for what we receive because we may never get something like that ever again. Your parents are dead, Baron, they can't hurt you no more so just do yourself a favor: Let them go.

Baron: I.......sigh..........

He digs into his pocket and pulls out his silver lighter, the same lighter that Baron used as a child, the same lighter that caused the fire so many years ago, the lighter that made him the man he is. Once his father's keepsake, now just a shadow of a reminder of the man whom Baron would never call "father". He opens the lid and flicks the switch, watching the orange flam dance around, the light shining on his face as he looks at it. He then turns his gaze to Parker, a nod from him as he closes the lighter.

Baron: Yeah you're right, I can't let shit like this to get in the way of what I tend to do out there. Those "Empire" bastards will get theirs but right now I have to get this loss out of my mind.

Parker: No what we need to do is get your mind right so that we won’t have a repeat of this again! Let's go Baron; we've got some training to do on your feet.

Baron gets up and follows his trainer as the two exit the room.

::The Shoot::

*Baron is seen in a makeshift room, the smell of gas is ever present though Baron is unfazed by this. He pulls out his lighter and with a single flick, produces a flame, he tilts said flame over to a small thin line that forms a circle around him while he sits in the center. The fire catches and forms a ring around him, the flames reaching halfway to the ceiling though Baron again is unfazed by this, showing no emotion from the heat as he looks at the camera.*

There was one time in my life I was a scared of just about everything, I was scared of the dark, scared of my father as I couldn’t tell what might set him off. Oddly enough I was once even scared of fire, yet that same fire would allow me to overcome my fears, I would brave the heat and became one with it. Ever sense then I would surround myself with fire every chance I got, savored the heat, the intensity, it was like a drug to me, gave me the sense of adrenaline as I feel the same heat go into my heart and shoot into my blood stream boiling it until I felt like I would just erupt in a rage of pure fury like the fire before me. Now look at me, many people often see what they want to see, they only perceive me as just a guy who likes fire and likes to burn people with it. Only issue that these people all have is that THIS is the only thing that stands out and thus the only thing they can pin me on. Like really people this is the ONLY thing you can pin me on when you speak to me in your little promos and interviews? "He's just a coward who likes to hit people with fire" I mean seriously now? Let's get one thing fucking straight here Gordon, you act all macho just because you've beaten some big names in your time here. Well you also seem to forget that I have beaten some big names of my own. Yet you don't see me just resort to using one method of attack when I talk about you. I tear you from all different angles, like let's look back at your first tag match with Blyss shall we? Took both of you to keep just Steel Angel down and even then the only reason you one is because his partner is a complete idiot much like him! Point is if you have enough trouble with just one person then try to imagine what you'll be going through when you got two people who are not only like Steel Angel, but twice as good? Molly seems to think she can take on the whole world by herself, like Anna Stone did when she faced Stygian for his vacant Heavyweight title. What occurred? Oh that's right she got destroyed out there! Now I'm not taking anything away from the girls, indeed I did get my butt handed to Tiffani but too be fair, she also had the three remaining members of........the new Empire I guess to help her out. Well I'm using that loss as a motivator, I won’t take any chances this week and Gordon is a fucking idiot for putting his belt on the line against a guy who is WORTHLESS! I mean of all all the guys you could put for the High Impact title you resort to Jack Savage! That asshole already had like two shots in the past and each of them he got his ass handed to him, first by super girl and second by yours truly. Enjoy your easy win Gordon, treasure it because it won’t be so easy when you go against me.

Now then, let's move on to Gordon's partner that I'm facing tonight Blyss. We have much in common don’t we? We've both have been screwed over by the Empire and tempted by their promises. Though I got smart and left the group while you had to have Chuck show you the light. Me I went out in a blaze of glory and even then those fuckers wouldn’t be content with just leaving me alone. Instead Corey had to send his toy soldiers to hunt me down and each one of them that tried returned back to Corey broken. Blyss my dear, I commend you for getting over your fears and entering this ring with me but you'll find out that it was the biggest mistake you've ever made. Last week I was taught a very important lesson to never take my eye off the ball. Philip thinks he can intimidate me with his little crew? I destroyed him and Jack and caved Drake's skull in, those guys have no chance against me alone, together? They still have no chance. However I knew I wasen't in the right mind set when I went up against Tiffani last week, I messed up so badly and was defeated so soundly. That loss really got me steamed; I know I'm a hell alot better than this! I mean fuck look at me! I'm a guy who stood up against anything and everything that threaten to break me and what do I do? I clutch my fist and deck em in the jaw then give them a taste of what it's like to be scared when I give them three degree burns across their skin. Byliss you're right about one thing, you and I we have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Only one problem: Only one of us can gain it and news flash lady it's going to be me. See you've had many shots at the Queen of Wresling title, this however is my only shot at the High Impact title and I'll be damned if you think I'm going to let this one opportunity slip me by. See Blyss you and I both know you're not ready for this. I mean hell you can barely touch a small flame, I surround myself in fire! It's not just a habit, it's what makes me! Tonight I tend to bring that exact fury, that heat, that destructive power that fire can bring into our match. I won’t look past you like I did with Tiffani, I won’t allow myself to lose, in short I'm not going to allow a repeat of last week occur here. I'm going to hit you fast and hard and if you can't keep up with me Blyss, what chance will you have when you have to contend with both me and Molly?

Oh and Gordon you best pay very close attention because this is what awaits you seven days from now, this is just a preview of what to expect.

So stay blazing and see you in hell...........my dear.

*He stands up and leaps right through the circle of fire, showing no effects what so ever. He walks away as the camera fades to black.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blyss Lockhart [vs] Baron Blaze   Blyss Lockhart [vs] Baron Blaze I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blyss Lockhart [vs] Baron Blaze
Page 1 of 1