Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ethan Cage on Being Referee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IWF News Source

Ethan Cage on Being Referee Empty
PostSubject: Ethan Cage on Being Referee   Ethan Cage on Being Referee I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:30 am

This video was obtained by IWF News Source, showing Ethan Cage discussing his being referee for the match between Molly Reid and Griffin Hawkins

Ethan Cage on Being Referee Aj-styles-05

-Press Start-

The camera comes in on Ethan Cage in the custom made special referee, a cut off sleeve hoodie which he has covered over his head.

Ethan: That's right, I don't have a match, and that my friends is because I am the special guest referee for a match. Not only a match, it's a match where there is a woman that is out for respect, to make a name for herself passed her bodacious body, passed that angelic face, but in her heart lies a champion. You can see this as kissing her ass, and really, I couldn't give any more of a fuck. And she faces the biggest creeper I've ever seen.

Ethan smiles.

Ethan: They all wonder, will I be biased. A woman that had my back just last week, no horseshit, just great tag team wrestling. And on the other, a Swedish tranny bitch. But am I going to be biased....come on....this is Ethan Cage baby, I'm going to do one thing and one thing only...and that's have fun. Griffin, I'm not the one you need to worry about, it's Hotty Reid. You've proven to not care about matches unless your title or a title is involved. And you're wondering if I'm going to be biased, why, because you are holding my title, because you used MY briefcase to cash in for your current reign, because I was waiting for them to screw me over as far as that briefcase, the way you...are now waiting to be screwed yourself. Well, sweat, worry and cry to anyone that will listen, because you were screwed over the moment I came back.

Ethan Cage lowers his head letting the hoodie once again cover his eyes, only thing surfacing is his smirk.

And the camera fades to-

-Black-
Back to top Go down

Ethan Cage on Being Referee
Page 1 of 1