Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caid Celebrates

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Caid Celebrates Empty
PostSubject: Caid Celebrates   Caid Celebrates I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:03 pm

::It's been a few minutes since David Caid just not only defeated Brad Franklin but broke both, yes both arms of Erik Reigns. Still in his ring gear, he is smiling from ear to ear letting out a little chuckle. He smiles as he grabs a towel from the crew back stage and begins to wipe the sweat off his body and wraps it around his neck as he is apporached by someone::

So what brings you around here? Here to celebrate my victory and my official signing as an IWF wrestler? Maybe tell me you were shocked that I broke Reigns' arms
Back to top Go down
Brad Franklin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-2-0
Alignment: Heel

Caid Celebrates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caid Celebrates   Caid Celebrates I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:56 pm

*surprisingly Brad Franklin already showered and dressed in a suit coat dress pants and button up white shirt, even more surprisingly he's smiling*

Brad:Nope not shocked by that at all, Erik all ways did seem like he was full of hot air. Nope I am here to talk business, and how you and hopefully me too, can make alot of money
Back to top Go down

Caid Celebrates
Page 1 of 1