Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's not about pride anymore

Go down 
AuthorMessage

It's not about pride anymore Empty
PostSubject: It's not about pride anymore   It's not about pride anymore I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:12 am

Yuko is seen near a couch, Marley having been gone in the restroom for the moment. Yuko appers depressed after his match with Ashe, feeling annoyed that he was given such a weak opponet after the last few intense matches that he had. Just then a shadow appers and Yuko takes a glance to see who it is, a slight smile cross his face.

Yuko Isamu
Well hello there.

The camera pans over to show the other person.
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: It's not about pride anymore   It's not about pride anymore I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:19 am

Blyss is walking down the hallway when she notices one of the locker rooms is open. She has a bad habit of looking in though she knows she really shouldn't. But hey whatever. Seeing the name on the door, she smirks a little and walks in. She leans against the doorway.

"Good work out there, Steel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's not about pride anymore   It's not about pride anymore I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:24 am

He smiles, not often he has another athlete visit his locker like this.

Yuko Isamu
You didn't do too bad yourself, trust me when I say I know what it's like to take Parker down a peg.

He then repositions himself to a sitting position, his gaze on his visitor.

Yuko Isamu
So what you up to right now? Aside from saying hello and such?

He takes a glance and waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: It's not about pride anymore   It's not about pride anymore I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:34 am

She crosses her arms, still leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah well somebody had to do it. Parker's been acting like he's god around here since he came back. And he did tell me to deal with him so... I did."

She laughs.

"Thanks for the compliment, Steel. It means a lot coming from you. Well, I just took a shower and might leave soon. I was looking around to see who's left in the building, that's all. So why are you still here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's not about pride anymore   It's not about pride anymore I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:39 pm

he stands up, checking his watch.

Yuko Isamu
Waiting for my wife to return, otherwise I'm about to leave. She's taking awhile though so I should see what she's up to, you can walk with me there if you wish.

He leaves and bushes past Blyss, taking a glance as he slings his bag over his shoulder. He then starts to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's not about pride anymore   It's not about pride anymore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's not about pride anymore
Page 1 of 1