Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whatcha gonna do brother?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Whatcha gonna do brother? Empty
PostSubject: Whatcha gonna do brother?   Whatcha gonna do brother? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:48 pm

Bulk Bogan walks into a bar. He sits down. He orders a drink. He looks over to a booth and see's a man, sitting with many women. A man with a mustache and a mullet. He walks over to the man, who looks at him

Gunther
Can I help you my friend?

Bulk Bogan
You sure can brother. I am Bulk Bogan. I have just signed a contract with the Insurgency Wrestling Federation. You work there, don't you brother?

Gunther
I most certainly do my dear friend. Come, take a seat. Ladies, if you please

The women all leave. Bulk sits down beside Gunther.

Gunther
So, Mr Bulk Bogan. You are interested in the very sexy Insurgency Wrestling Federation, are you?

Bulk Bogan
You're damn right brother! Years ago, I was robbed of a spot to become the face of American wrestling. Now, I must rightfully take my spot back. This is where the power lies!

Gunther
I see. My good man, where have you been for the last, however many years?

Bulk Bogan
Thats a good question brother. Ever since I was cast aside, I moved to India, to fight over there. And I won multiple championships. I was the face of Indian wrestling brother. The Bulkster was the man. But I longed for the glory, you feeling me brother?

Gunther
Yes yes, I understand you my sexy friend

Bulk Bogan
So I moved here. I wanted to get one more shot at American glory brother. So I joined the IWF. I have heard great things about this place. Is it as great as I hear brother?

Gunther
Well my friend. There once was a place called the NLWF. Run by a miser named Nick Ridicule. The best wrestlers in the world fought there. There were some epic battles. The NLWF was at the top of the list when it came to wrestling promotions. No one even came close. But that all went downhill. Nick started getting too power hungry. An ego-maniac. And finally, the members of the NLWF couldn't take it. So they quit. NLWF vanished. And then, Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey decided that they would need to make their own federation. So they enlisted the help of another great, Brandon Macdonald. And together, the three of them formed the Insurgency Wrestling Federation.

Bulk Bogan
Thats sounds great and all, but let me tell you something brother! I'm going into the IWF brother, and I'm going to win a title immediately, in the Hawks Nest match brother. No one can stop me on my rise to glory, where I belong. So the question becomes brother, whatcha gonna do, when Bulkamania runs wild on you?
Back to top Go down

Whatcha gonna do brother?
Page 1 of 1