Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Angel out of action with no immediate return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

Death Angel out of action with no immediate return Empty
PostSubject: Death Angel out of action with no immediate return   Death Angel out of action with no immediate return I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:48 pm

It has been confirmed by Death Angel's Agent Kelly, That After Isolation after Death Angel's two match that night first with Hostyle Jones in the Live or Die Strap match and after the Vicious Attack by Marcus Silverstone where Marcus injuryed Death Angel with those shots to his Head that busted him open making him lose more blood then he should have. When asked about anexpected return, medical professionals and Kelly had no immediate answer of if or when Death Angel will return but Kelly did have a few words to say.

Kelly: Marcus Silverstone I hope your ready for the hell to come to you for this act you have done to my Agent the Hall of Famer Death Angel.

Kelly leaves with the EMT's as they rush Death Angel away from the arena.
Back to top Go down

Death Angel out of action with no immediate return
Page 1 of 1