Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

... Six Years Ago (Revisited)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

... Six Years Ago (Revisited) Empty
PostSubject: ... Six Years Ago (Revisited)   ... Six Years Ago (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:15 pm

... Six Years Ago (Revisited) 4795979

Hostyle Jones walks into the empty funeral home, about a half hour after Erik Killings viewing is over. Somehow after baby Damien was born, Hostyle's former partner in the WWX Erik Killings managed to get himself mangled in another car accident. This time as much fatal as the one six years ago with Hostyle Jones was. The only differance is Erik Killings did not sell his soul, either that... or he wasn't offered a second chance?? As Hostyle Jones approaches the casket, it was clear, this accident had been the end of the line for Erik Killings!!

Hostyle Jones steps to the casket looking in at E Legal's lifeless body. Erik Killings has his trademarked bandanna on his head, but had died with a smile on his face. Hostyle rests his hands on the edge of Killing's casket, and looks down at his former partner. He bites his lip and thinks hard for a moment.

He had been debating weither that night six years ago was just a traumatic experience, but as far as he was concerned it wasn't. Hostyle Jones sold his and his first born sons soul to the devil, and because baby Damien has almost been baptised, Hostyle looked at this like the devil was trying to send him a message??

things start to go dark. Hostyle begins to hear the sound of ash, and crackles of fire. He opens his eyes and looks into Erik Killings casket. This time Erik Killings mouth is wide open and his eyes open. His eye sockets are dark and hollow, much like the she-bitches eyes in Jack Nicholson's pit that night. The whisper of Erik Killings voice echos through Hostyle's head. Hostyle grips his head as he listens and tries to make sense of it all...

Erik Killings : You let him take me!! You sold your soul, and you fucked up!! Six years ago you became property of the beast himself!! I BLAME YOU FOR THIS!! If you let God into your life or Damien's, you will both burn to ash!!

Hostyle Jones continues to grip his head and squints his eyes in pain. He begins to look around the funeral home. He looks to the side of the casket where he sees a few pictures of Erik Killings throughout the years. One picture Hostyle remembers quite well, since he was the other person in the picture with Killings. He squints and looks at it, all while continuing to grip his head. As he looks at it, he notices that Erik Killings eyes are also hollow in the picture. Hostyle grips the casket in rage and then reaches into his pocket. He pulls out a Zippo and lights it. He contemplates on dropping the Zippo into the casket, but is stopped by hearing a voice from the back of the funeral home...

Jack : Chris, you are almost a legend!! Why would you try to destroy what I helped you create??

Hostyle turns around and in the very back row of the funeral home sits Jack Nicholson. Jack is wearing a white bowler hat with a white suit, and black sunglasses. Hostyle Jones closes the zippo and walks toward Jack with rage in his eyes. Jack gives him a look like "Motherfucker, I'm the devil", this causes Hostyle to stop and listen for a moment. Still he lets the rage burn through his optic.

Jack : I know, it's Ironic isn't it?? You would think that the devil would wear black to a funeral... but here I am looking like a big dove! You did not imagine things six years ago, Chris... Had you not stopped that baptism you would have had to watch your son burn!! For you doing that, I had to bring death to Erik!! That way there you know that when the devil says something, he means it...

Hostyle Jones grips his fists in anger, biting his lip- almost regretting selling not only his soul, but his first borns soul to the devil for a second chance at life...

Jack : Don't feel bad, Chris! You prevented it, and you have done well!! I know you regret things, but look where you are because of the deal we made? Your life is still hell, but at least you got fame out of it! You are considered to be the only one who might have a shot at taking the High Impact Championship!! That is a status only the most sadistic son of a bitch in the game would have!! As for Erik Killings, that day after the accident... when you left the WWX, he was crushed! He resorted to drug abuse!! He wanted to kill you!! He blamed you for the downward spiral of his wrestling career!! I did you a favor by ending his life!!

Jack : Yes, I brought death upon a man that was on his way to Battlegrounds to try and lynch you for leaving him behind!

Hostyle Jones turns and looks at Erik Killings casket with disgust. He then begins to step toward it. Jack grows an evil smirk across his face and nods his head as only the devil could do... YES YOU KNOW THE LOOK!!

... Six Years Ago (Revisited) 6893%20-%20anger_management%20animated_gif%20jack_nicholson%20reaction_image

Hostyle Jones walks toward the casket in a hypnotic state. Jack then begins to speak to Hostyle Jones as Hostyle lights the Zippo again...

Jack : Yes, that's right!! Burn the man who wanted to shaft you out of our agreement!! BURN HIM- DEAD OR ALIVE!! He needs to be set aflame!!

It seems like Jack has control of Hostyle Jones as Hostyle raises the Zippo in the air and dwells his eyes upon the flame for a moment. He mutters something under his breath as a sinister expression stretches across his face. Hostyle drops the Zippo into Erik Killings casket and watches as the outfit he is in catches flames. Jack lets out a small evil laugh and stands up from the back row of the funeral home. Hostyle turns and looks at him with a smirk across his face. Jack then speaks again...

Jack : Glad to see that we are back on the same page!!

... Six Years Ago (Revisited) 1357694_orig

-----------

My achilles heel- Family? You know you might be right, Jynx?? The only flaw I see in this is the facty that you say it doesn't make me crazy?? When it comes to family... especially Hostyle Jones family... I TRANSFORM!! Syco-Angel felt the wrath, and now it will be time for you to feel the wrath!! I can promise you one thing at Battlegrounds, and that is when we step into the ring together- I will be nothing LESS then crazy, and nothing LESS then Hostyle!You on the other hand, you will feel more then pain!! You will feel let down- this is because your own abilities will fail you!! You say your facepaint doesn't wash off?? Well, I'm going to put that to the test!! If it doesn't come off or hasn't come off, then prepare to have it mauled and ripped from your fucking flesh!!

As for daredevil? Yes... I am a whole new extreme! You on the other hand are not!! We seem to have a stand off between who is the gimmick, and WHO IS NOT?? With that said, let's keep it honest with eachother when it comes down to it, YOU KNOW IN REALITY YOU ARE A WASHED-UP GIMMICK!! People pay to stop seeing clowns when they become MEN AND WOMEN! I shall let you stick to the Children, because on Battlegrounds- I will continue to display my wicked and twisted intentions for the IWF fans!! As for you talking about my family?? My son has more evil in his stare then any evil that will pump through your veins!! If you want to get personal... WE CAN GET- REAL PERSONAL!!

I promise you, all the remarks that you have made... you will regret!! Hostyle Jones will make you "eat your words" so to speak!! See, you have this whole concept of Hostyle Jones sooooo... fucked up!! There is no white picket fence, or Leave It To Beaver persona in me!! My house is the Realm Of Revelations!! My house is the very house where Steel Angel and I fed Cassidy Clay to a wild bear! Why did we do this?? We did this because when it came down to it... PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT THEY COULD FUCK WITH MY FAMILY!!

Your future is on the chopping block, Jynx!! You will fall like everyone else has fallen!! Since you come from 'asylums' I would take it you are used to treatment? Well, Hostyle Jones is a whole new medication for your ass!! I show people the world in a whole new aspect!! I show people- THE END!! As I said before, The Book Of Revelations will close on you as I end another chapter!! Your claims of insanity, do not fool me, because when it comes down to it... there can only be one!! At Battlegrounds, you will laugh! At Battlegrounds, you will bleed! At Battlegrounds, you will cry! Shit, to be honest at Battlegrounds, you will be lucky if you don't die??

This match will be a 'fuck you' one-hundred times!! Every aspect of your character is flawed, see you worry about things such as... My family- and how I live?? I don't give a FUCK about your family means nothing to me, I have to focus all my attention on two things at this moment!! The first thing is- keeping my inner demons at veigh, until I get to Battlegrounds where I will peel that stupid fucking smile off of your lips! As for the second??

Well you know the second thing on my mind! That's the High Impact Championship, and as much as you say I am just another victim to Robbie Hart?? First, HOP OFF NUTS!! Secondly, that's great, because that gives you more shit to eat when it all comes tumbling down on top of you!! As you say I will be another victim- at this very moment... The High Impact Championship is in chaos, and Robbie Hart is doubting himself!! He knows that I could be THE ONE to get the job done! After this you can go chase Anna Stone around for a match!! Shit, you might be a good candidate for the Diva's championship?? Only time will tell!!

Step to me and you open pandora's box!! I'm ready to throw down, and show you what insanity really is!! It is in my nature, and my mind is the Art Of War!! It's time to make you eat your words, Jynx!! It is time to send you packing from the IWF with a frown on your face!! I say what I mean, and I mean what I say!! With all that, you are in for a Hostyle World Of Shit!! It ends at Battlegrounds, so I hope you're ready??
Back to top Go down

... Six Years Ago (Revisited)
Page 1 of 1