Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Happens When I Sign into MSN after 5 Years of not

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

What Happens When I Sign into MSN after 5 Years of not Empty
PostSubject: What Happens When I Sign into MSN after 5 Years of not   What Happens When I Sign into MSN after 5 Years of not I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:12 pm

To: MonetBognuda0846@hotmail.com
Start Time: 6:04:35 PM; End Time: 6:11:22 PM

monetbognuda0846 says: (6:04:43 PM)

hi hun...u there?

Brandon - Bored.... says: (6:05:20 PM)

whoa

monetbognuda0846 says: (6:05:27 PM)

Hey ;-) how are you?

Brandon - Bored.... says: (6:05:36 PM)

whoooooooooaaaaaaaaa

monetbognuda0846 says: (6:05:45 PM)

In case u dont remember my name it's Katie lol you probably forgot about me Sad

Brandon - Bored.... says: (6:06:07 PM)

wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaa

monetbognuda0846 says: (6:06:14 PM)

lol you're cute. oh guess what?

Brandon - Bored.... says: (6:06:36 PM)

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

monetbognuda0846 says: (6:06:41 PM)

im single now ;-) broke up with my ex last week. are u single?

Brandon - Bored.... says: (6:07:38 PM)

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

monetbognuda0846 says: (6:07:46 PM)

oh ok thats cool with me ;-) Hey why dont u turn on ur cam if u have one? My fingers hurt from typing and im kinda horny lol

Brandon - Bored.... says: (6:08:03 PM)

bee bop o wee bear

monetbognuda0846 says: (6:08:08 PM)

I'm gonna turn mine on, here http://www.mywebcamcrushes.com u dont have to if u dont want to, but I rather just talk instead of type for hours lol ok?

Brandon - Bored.... says: (6:08:24 PM)

never gonna give you up

Brandon - Bored.... says: (6:08:29 PM)

never gonna let you down

monetbognuda0846 says: (6:08:29 PM)

You just have to verify ur over 18 if u show nudity, just click on verify its 100% free so we can chat. oh hey whats ur favorite color?

Brandon - Bored.... says: (6:08:35 PM)

never gonna run around

monetbognuda0846 says: (6:08:36 PM)

You're such a tease I love it lol u got me all horny and wet u better hurry up i need to cum so bad lol

Brandon - Bored.... says: (6:08:37 PM)

and hurt you

monetbognuda0846 says: (6:08:43 PM)

k babe I'm waiting ..I'm gonna fuck myself so good for u with my dildo...hmm I love being single again ;-)

Brandon - Bored.... says: (6:08:47 PM)

never gonna make you cry

Brandon - Bored.... says: (6:08:51 PM)

never gonna tell a lie

monetbognuda0846 says: (6:08:52 PM)

k hurry up babe xoxo If that link didnt work try this one http://access.im/2/wogxP

Brandon - Bored.... says: (6:08:55 PM)

never gonna run and cry

Brandon - Bored.... says: (6:08:57 PM)

and desert you

Brandon - Bored.... says: (6:09:17 PM)

ba dum chhhhhh

Brandon - Bored.... says: (6:09:38 PM)

did you leave?

Brandon - Bored.... says: (6:09:43 PM)

i was just starting to have fun

Brandon - Bored.... says: (6:10:50 PM)

ccccccccccccccccccooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: What Happens When I Sign into MSN after 5 Years of not   What Happens When I Sign into MSN after 5 Years of not I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:25 pm

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU RICK ROLLED A VIRUS?!?!?!

Corey Trophy Corey Trophy
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: What Happens When I Sign into MSN after 5 Years of not   What Happens When I Sign into MSN after 5 Years of not I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:27 pm

:LMFAO: :LMFAO:

Dude, I don't think that was a virus. I think Rick Astley just made her REALLY HORNY.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What Happens When I Sign into MSN after 5 Years of not   What Happens When I Sign into MSN after 5 Years of not I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:55 am

LMFAO!!!

Love the 'COOOOOMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK'
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: What Happens When I Sign into MSN after 5 Years of not   What Happens When I Sign into MSN after 5 Years of not I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:18 pm

Chuck's Adventure after signing into AIM:

xfootballplaya1 2:02pm: heyy youuuu Smile
straightedge13th 2:03pm: LOLWUT?
xfootballplaya1 2:03pm: heyy 24-f here... and u??
straightedge13th 2:04pm: .......what the fuck?
xfootballplaya1 2:04pm: ah cool.. sry if i bothered you i just saw you online and thought i'd say hi... whatcha up to???
straightedge13th 2:04pm: whoa...
xfootballplaya1 2:04pm: i've been sitting here bored and lonely there's never anyone online anymore ya know????
straightedge13th 2:05pm: you like huey lewis & the news?
xfootballplaya1 2:05pm: i was at the gym werkin out and just got out of the shower now.... idk what it is but i always feel really horny when i get out of the shower u ever have that happen???
straightedge13th 2:06pm: their old work is a little "new wave" for my taste...but when Sports came out in 83, I feel they really came into their own, commercially and artistically
xfootballplaya1 2:06pm: lol well i was about to get on my cam and play around a little bit wanna cumm join me Wink
straightedge13th 2:06pm: The whole album has a cool, crisp sound and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost
xfootballplaya1 2:06pm: yayy!!! i can't wait this is gonna be so fun..... u will have to make an account to join buttt i'm going to send you my invite so it will be 100% FREE for us k????
straightedge13th 2:07pm: He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I feel Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor
xfootballplaya1 2:08pm: ok this is going to be just me and u hun... u just go to http://access.im/8/sexyprincess and click the accept buttont there on the side see it???
straightedge13th 2:08pm: In '87, Huey released this: Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to Be Square"
xfootballplaya1 2:08pm: then all u have to do then is just make your account and you'll be all set..... i can not wait!!!
straightedge13th 2:09pm: THe song's so catchy, most people probably don't pay attention to the lyrics. But they should! Because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends, but its also a strong personal statement about the band itself!
xfootballplaya1 2:09pm: yeah u do need a c.c. of some kind buttt it's only to verify ure age it even says it right there
straightedge13th 2:09pm: CC? That guy is a douche
xfootballplaya1 2:09pm: i know it's stupid but i had to do it also don't worry it's just some dumb legal thing so they won't get in trouble
straightedge13th 2:10pm: You know what Ed Gein said about women? You know, Ed Gein. Serial killer, Wisconsin, the 50s?
xfootballplaya1 2:10pm: you in yet hun?? if u have any problems let me know and i'll help ya out...now hurry up!!!!!
straightedge13th 2:11pm: He said "When I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I think two things. One part of me wants to take her out, be real nice and sweet and treat her right. You know what the other part thinks?"
xfootballplaya1 2:11pm: where are you????? i'm getting all cold and lonely waiting let's go!!!!
straightedge13th 2:12pm: "What her head would look like on a stick." LOL
straightedge13th 2:13pm: Are you still there?
straightedge13th 2:13pm: I'M SORRYYYYYYYYYY
straightedge13th 2:13pm: DON"T BE AFRAID
straightedge13th 2:13pm: I DIDN'T MEAN TO SCARE YOU
straightedge13th 2:13pm: Stupid Ed Gein...
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What Happens When I Sign into MSN after 5 Years of not   What Happens When I Sign into MSN after 5 Years of not I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:24 pm

same thing happened to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happens When I Sign into MSN after 5 Years of not   What Happens When I Sign into MSN after 5 Years of not I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Happens When I Sign into MSN after 5 Years of not
Page 1 of 1