Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XLV: Gathering Storm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Battle Grounds XLV: Gathering Storm Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XLV: Gathering Storm   Battle Grounds XLV: Gathering Storm I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Ok folks, another BG has come and gone. You know the drill. If you were on the show, don't be an ingrate. We aren't banning from the chatbox...But I will change your avatar to Big Dick Johnson if you don't leave some feedback.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLV: Gathering Storm   Battle Grounds XLV: Gathering Storm I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Well I didn't have a match, but I did appear. And I thought that the show was good. I think that we could do better, but I think overall it was better that average. TailS vs. C Skull was awesome. There were some breathtaking moments during the double debut, and I think that it was the perfect length. Good job guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLV: Gathering Storm   Battle Grounds XLV: Gathering Storm I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:25 am

To be honest there was a few in this show I couldnt just pick one thing for like segments. There was actually about four of them that worked out well. Styg and Robbies fight/Dax and Kit Debut/The induction of Parker into NL and the fall of Cross... The opening with RYAN OR RIOT Razz

Also matches... the last three stood out the most in my eyes...

Best Commercial Dark Knight Rises FTW

Looking forward to : HAD
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLV: Gathering Storm   Battle Grounds XLV: Gathering Storm I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:56 pm

Havent been on in a couple days, and hadn't read the entire show before I was away. Just read the whole thing and I would like to say I enjoy how you guys do it here.

The intro was great, as I told CC when he wanted some input on it before all the grades were in.

The bit adding me to NL was also a surprise. Definitely made me feel like I fit in a bit more around here.

Jinx and Crimson Skull really stood out in RPs to me on the card, but the last few matches of the show were gold.

Great job. Even if I am late to say it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLV: Gathering Storm   Battle Grounds XLV: Gathering Storm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XLV: Gathering Storm
Page 1 of 1