Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vanessa Cade

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Vanessa Cade Empty
PostSubject: Vanessa Cade   Vanessa Cade I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:02 pm

* Wrestler Name: Vanessa Cade

* Nickname: “The Natural,” “The Woman With The Golden Elbow,” “The Gold Standard”

* Hometown: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

* Weight: One hundred and thirty-seven pounds (137 lbs)

* Height: 5’9” (Five-foot-nine)

* Favorite Specialty Match: Submission Match

*Specialty Weapons (IF ANY): Hockey stick

* Entrance Music: “New Born” by Muse

* Alignment (face/heel): Face

* Years Wrestling: 4

* Quote: “Silence is golden…and so am I!”
“Vae victis. Woe to the conquered.”

* Finishers:
OHKO (One Hit Knock-Out) – As the opponent returns to their feet, Vanessa spins around and connects with a discus elbow smash to the jaw of the opponent, knocking them out. Plain and simple, really and it will 99.9 times out of 100 do the job of putting the opponent down for the count. (Rolling Elbow)

Dead End Symphony - Vanessa takes the opponent's legs, bends them at the knees, and crosses them, placing one ankle in the other leg's knee-pit. Ness then grabs the free ankle and places its ankle between his thighs. She then lies on top of the opponent's back and locks her arms around the opponent's face before she pulls back stretching the opponent's back, neck, and knees. (a.k.a. the Regal Stretch)

* Bio/Background: Born in Winnipeg, but moved to Toronto with her father after her parents’ divorce, Vanessa was already destined to become a part of this business since an early age. A second-generation wrestler, she was trained by none other than her father Bryan Cade – the same man who trained the “God of Thunder” Chris Strike eleven years ago and set him off on a course to Japan where he began making his name. Once finishing high school and getting her associate’s degree as a fail-safe, Vanessa took off for the Land of the Rising Sun much Bryan had Strike do many years ago.

Initially, Japan didn’t open many doors for her in the account of being a foreigner and it was only after meeting her current manager Mena by chance that Vanessa took the identity of masked wrestler “The Muse” – an alter-ego based it on an old series of comics written by GSB wrestlers Lyn Dallins, Jeff Charisma and Travis Montgomery. It was as “The Muse” that Vanessa achieved her greatest success so far, conquering quite a few titles, facing foes such as FFW mainstays in Eileen Amaro and Caroline Dallins and showing a dominant streak upon women’s wrestling in Japan before tearing her rotator cuff last year during a title defense. She went through surgery and rehab for the most part in Japan, but chose not to renew her contract, selling the rights to the mask and alter-ego to the company she worked in in order to return to North America.

Once returned, she trained and further her rehabbing for a short period of time under Chris Strike before meeting Tiffany Spencer – who took her in as a pupil and whose relationship has become deeper over the past few weeks. With her shoulder now fully healed, Vanessa Cade is ready to start a new chapter in her career and take the world by storm. Not as a Muse under a mask, but as the true natural she has always been since day one. After a relatively good start to her career in North America, it was through social networking that she made the acquaintance of one James Shark, sparring with him prior to her North American debut...and once catching wind of the news where Shark has landed, she’s decided to scope ASWF out for herself, perhaps continuing to add on to her growing legacy as “The Natural,” a legacy passed on from father to daughter.

A legacy she intended to enrich and showed promise to do in ASWF as she won the Uprising title within her third week with the company. Given the merger between ASWF and IWF, the challenges that awaited in the new land were far too tempting for her to pass up...if Insurgency was indeed the land of the best, then she’d certainly be on her way to becoming the absolute best if she can knock them all out. Challenge accepted.

* Attire:
- Black, gold and silver sports bra
- Golden right elbow pad
- Wrist tape
- Gold tights with elaborate patterns, name “CADE” running down on the right thigh
- Black kneepads (beneath the tights)
- Black wrestling boots with gold laces

* Fighting style: Technical/Submission wrestling along with a focus on hard-hitting strikes, gradually striving to become an All-Around wrestler

* Wrestler's Favourite Moves (As Many As You Feel Are Neccessary):

Trademark Moves:
Melancholy of the Muse - Vanessa stands to one side of, and slightly behind, the standing opponent. Ness then puts the opponent’s head under the arm of the opponent and uses her own near arm to encircle the waist of the opponent. Vanessa then reaches under one of the opponents’ legs with their free arm, and lifts, forcing the opponent to bend into a right angle. Finally, Vanessa falls backwards, driving the neck and shoulders of the opponent into the ground, simultaneously arching her own back and legs to elevate herself, gaining leverage and placing the opponent in a pinning predicament. (a.k.a. Regal-Plex)

Golden Goal – As the opponent is dazed in a standing position, Vanessa will run to the ropes, do a handspring off of them and on the rebound, catch the opponent with a fierce enziguri to the back of the head, dropping them to the mat.[/

Regular Moves:
Basic punches and kicks, Knee Trembler, Clothesline, DDT, Hip Toss, Arm Drag, Northern Lights Suplex, Snap Suplex, Reverse Suplex, Vertical Suplex, Tilt a Whirl Backbreaker, Fisherman's Buster, Dragon Screw, Reverse Tornado DDT, Sleeper Suplex, Half-Nelson, German Suplex, Dragon Suplex, Tiger Suplex, Inverted Suplex, Gutwrench Suplex, Russian Leg Sweep, High Angle Backdrop, Spinning Heel Kick, Running Enziguri, Shining Wizard, Sunset Flip, Springboard Dropkick, Missile Dropkick, Flying Crossbody, Moonsault, Flipping Armbar, Fujiwara Armbar, Dragon Sleeper, Figure Four Leg Lock, Cobra Clutch, Sleeper Hold, Queen Angelito Stretch, Ankle Lock

Picture Base: Yvonne Strahovski
Vanessa Cade Yvonne-Strahovski-2012-Australians-In-Film-Awards-Benefit-Dinner-Portrait-yvonne-strahovski-31284948-400-594

Career Accomplishments –
- IWF Full Throttle Champion (current)
- ASWF Uprising Champion
- TJW Women’s Champion (x2)
- TJW Tag Team Champion
- LLPW Heavyweight Champion
- LLPW Women’s Champion
- WAR International Jr. Heavyweight Champion

ENTRANCE –

Code:
[i]The arena lights go down and after a few seconds of darkness and Matt Bellamy’s vocals filling the PA system, a huge explosion goes off above the Tron and the beginning riff on the guitar begins to play throughout the arena, the stadium is filled with red lights blinking on and off as the riff begins to play for Muse’s “New Born.”

Cade then calmly makes her way out of the curtains and walks out a bit so the fans can recognize her, a great big white spotlight surrounds her as she slowly stretches out his left arm for a good three seconds, then extends her right arm in the same fashion. She then quickly turns around and raises both her arms in the air in coordination with large fire pyros at the top of the ramp which leap upwards. Cade then begins to strut her way down to the ring, with the spotlight following her at all times, swaying her shoulders back and forth before jumping up on the apron. Vanessa then turns to the Tron and hooks the ropes with both of her arms, looking at the crowd before entering the ring and doing a one-eighty spin with her arms extended as the crowd cheers her on. After that, Vanessa slowly goes toward the other side of the ring closest to the Tron and leans back against it, waiting for the start of the match.[/i]

Any Other Notes - N/A

Last edited by Strikelus on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:55 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Vanessa Cade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanessa Cade   Vanessa Cade I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:03 pm

APPROVED!

Welcome to The Insurgency! If you have any questions, comments, thoughts, ideas for storylines, need to talk to the admins, or whatever else, feel free to hop onto the chatbox!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Vanessa Cade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanessa Cade   Vanessa Cade I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:05 pm

The God Approves this
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

Vanessa Cade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanessa Cade   Vanessa Cade I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:52 am

Cody Taylor wrote:
The God Approves this

No Cody, you may not kill any unborn kid she might have in the future.
Back to top Go down

Vanessa Cade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanessa Cade   Vanessa Cade I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:42 am

Ryan Apollos wrote:
Cody Taylor wrote:
The God Approves this

They'll be my Unborn Children to Kill tho
Back to top Go down

Vanessa Cade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanessa Cade   Vanessa Cade I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:10 am

Cody Taylor wrote:
Ryan Apollos wrote:
Cody Taylor wrote:
The God Approves this

Pssh, joke's on all of you. She's already on birth control. Any and all unborn sperms will not survive...and that's if you can even get with her, given she's already dating someone. XD
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Vanessa Cade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanessa Cade   Vanessa Cade I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:53 am

Strikelus wrote:
Cody Taylor wrote:
Ryan Apollos wrote:
Cody Taylor wrote:
The God Approves this

Pssh, joke's on all of you. She's already on birth control. Any and all unborn sperms will not survive...and that's if you can even get with her, given she's already dating someone. XD

OMG she is dating Connor! Shocked
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

Vanessa Cade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanessa Cade   Vanessa Cade I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:05 pm

OMG.... I just won the FTC last card and now I get to take the Uprising.... win for me.
Back to top Go down

Vanessa Cade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanessa Cade   Vanessa Cade I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Parker wrote:
OMG.... I just won the FTC last card and now I get to take the Uprising.... win for me.

Tough words hombre. Let's see if you can live up to it. <_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vanessa Cade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanessa Cade   Vanessa Cade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Cade
Page 1 of 1