Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters Empty
PostSubject: Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters   Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:54 am

The two most combustible elements in IWF's budding Diva's division finally meet to determine who will challenge Tiffani Michaels for the IWF Queen of Wrestling Championship at Rising Monarchy!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters   Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:16 pm

Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters ScreenShot2013-01-21at30941AM_zps614a389c

“Red Lips and Ruby Chicks”

The morning Blyss Lockhart received the news that she would face the one person who has been bugging her for the past couple of weeks or so, she was working out in the neighborhood gym. The place wasn’t too bad but it wasn’t great either. Despite that, she stuck to her daily routine and felt more vigorous than ever. Her dream of becoming the greatest female wrestler in the business constantly echoed in her mind and with all the challenges she was currently facing, she became more motivated to achieve it as well as proving that she could do it. The new year had inspired her to think more positively and to persevere against all odds.

As she applied a fresh coat of red lipstick, she gazed at the reflection in the mirror. Her face seemed thinner and her skin had a healthier glow these days. She smiled, knowing that going back on a vegan diet was a great idea. Except that one time last week when she baked cupcakes late at night, she hadn’t indulged in any of her favorite no-so-healthy food. It was this type of discipline that Blyss five years ago couldn’t have maintained. She brushed through her blonde hair with her fingers and thought to herself how much she had changed since then. Young Blyss was very temperamental and had little care about her habits. She remembered how difficult it was to break out of that old self to become the woman that she was today.

That’s because you have a goal now...

It was true. She didn’t do so well in school and at that time, she had been very lost in life. Like many teenagers, she changed ambitions every other week and was never really passionate about anything until she decided to try out wrestling. She had a lot of angst then and never really knew how to express herself. She fell in love with the sport one day and off she went on a new dream of becoming the greatest female wrestler. The one dream that she hadn’t waken up from.

Not yet.

Loud hardcore music blasted from the PA system. There was a mixed reaction from the crowd as they recognized the entrance of the First Lady of the Empire. Blyss walked out to the passionate boos amongst the cheers wearing a sleek white pantsuit. Her lips and fingernails were a matching red. As she made her way down the ramp towards the ring, she smiled slyly and raised the microphone in hand to her lips. The music died down.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

(sings)Noooooo Yooork....

More jeers were heard when she attempted to sing the city name. She turned to face the right side of the arena in a snap motion.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Oh shut up, New York! Stop yelling in my face for once. (to a random person in the front row) RUDE.

She covered her ears as she walked up the steps and entered the ring. The jeers got louder and louder, resonating through the arena. She stood in the middle of the squared circle, her hands (and microphone) still clasped to her ears.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Stop it! Shut up! I have something to say!

The crowd didn’t care one bit and continued booing.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Fine! Go ahead, (mockingly) New York.

They continued jeering until Blyss did something unexpected. She unbuttoned her jacket and revealed a black lacy bra underneath. The boos ceased.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Now I got your attention, huh? (looks around the arena) You bunch of sick sick perverts! The fact that I have to show a bit more skin to make you listen to me? To have all eyes on me? I deserve your full attention no matter what I’m wearing. (pauses) Or not wearing... You see, I’m on a mission. A mission to eliminate people like you who have no self control and who openly admit to their lusts. It’s disgusting. To do that, I have to cut the addiction from its source and this is where the Bitch Hunt comes in. (buttons up jacket) I am the best damn role model you people will ever know. (crowd jeers) Oh you do know that! (pauses, rolls her eyes) So far, I’ve defeated two women who had just joined this company and sent them packing. I told you now, didn’t I? And next on my list is the one person I’ve been itching to get my hands on for a while. The person who irks me as deeply as I hate to admit. The person who thinks she’s above me but oh no, honey, you’re so very wrong about that. You come in and come out like the filth that you are, flaunting what I’m pretty sure you didn’t get from your momma. Didn’t I just beat up someone like you last week? What’s her name? Lexie? Yeah you know the girl who called me “Piss” like it’s the funniest and most insulting thing in the world? I put her in her place. And that is right out the door, away from ever competing for a shot at the IWF Queen of Wrestling championship title. At least for now till I claim it. Even then, let me think about it if she’s worthy enough. Oh and speaking of the championship, I can’t believe your dirty little paws and what not had once touched that prestigious title. Tiffani and whoever else held it, I hope you sanitized it and got yourselves checked for STDs. I do fear for the health of the rest of the women on the roster. I mean I don’t know what the hell you do in your free time.

She pretended to shudder and laughed.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby. What else can I say about you besides the fact that you’re sleazy and proud of it? I mean, clearly you don’t have a problem with selling yourself like that and cheaply too. Look at you. No, really, Ruby. Look. At. You. You think you’re better than me just because you dyed your hair red, got some implants and whatever else to make yourself uglier than you already were and was, I repeat, was the Queen of Wrestling champion once? Are. You. Kidding? Seriously? OK, seriously you’re delusional. Just because I’m a little late to the party, it doesn’t mean that I don’t have what it takes to be a true winner and champion. It doesn’t mean that I am a flake despite what these people here in the Garden might say. (crowd jeers) It also doesn’t mean that I will run away, never to be seen again, when I lose or don’t get big opportunities or whatever nonsense. NO. That is not Blyss Lockhart. Do you understand? Yeah, now you know a little bit more about me, don’t you? I will never give up my chase for the title and it doesn’t matter who I’ll pry it from because that belongs to me. I am the Blyzzard-bringer and I am the true Queen of Wrestling. So it’s only right that I face Pom Pom Girl aka Tiffani at Rising Monarchy because I will rise to the top of the divas division here in the IWF and finally, that’s right, finally this company and all of the people here in the Garden can call on their Queen of Wrestling champion proudly.

The crowd jeered at this.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Ruby, I heard that you can also do the shooting star press. Of course it doesn’t hurt as much for you ‘cause you have some silicone protection. I’ve never seen you do it and I won’t bother to search through the IWF archives to watch your stupid matches because none of them will matter. Whatever happened in the past will stay in the past. When you’re in the ring with me, Ruby, your mind will be reeling to identify and target my weaknesses and while you do that, while you think about it long and hard, I will hit you where it hurts. Your face. Because girls like you, I know for sure, truly treasure their face. Their appearance. How they look. Because that’s most important to them, to you. And when your face is melting off like cheap plastic, I will lock you in your last agony with a submission move I call “Oh Sweet Bliss” because that is what it will be to me, Ruby. And when you give in to the pain, just know that you didn’t go down in vain as you will forever be remembered as another victim in the Bitch Hunt. See you never again, Ruby Winters. Tiffani, you’re next!

She flipped her hair and smoothed down the front of her jacket.

Blyss Lockhart
the.bodacious.blonde

Nothing personal, Ruby. It’s strictly business.

She dropped the microphone and walked slowly and deliberately to a turnbuckle, leaping to the top. The music came back on and she stared back at the crowd, her hands teasing at the jacket buttons. Just when they thought she would open her jacket again, she yelled at them for being sick and hopped back down, exiting the ring. She walked backwards up the ramp, facing the IWF audience in attendance in the huge Madison Square Garden. To the camera that followed her, she mocked her opponent in the upcoming Battle Grounds match by smearing her lipstick, releasing her hair from being tied up and messing it up a little. She blew a kiss to the camera before turning around and disappearing through the curtains with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters   Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:11 pm

Blog Title: Life is Like a Game
Date/Time: January 18th, 2013/11:27 PM
Mood: Thoughtful
Music: “Blown Away” - Carrie Underwood

Yes, yes...it's yet another edition of the amazing Ruby's blog! Today's edition is going to be a bit more thought provoking than the past ones have been. Things have gone quite differently than I originally planned when I made my return to IWF. You see, I realized that unless it was IWF or Chaotic Wrestling Enterprises then I just couldn't perform to my highest, and best, ability that I know I'm capable of. Now why should I or would I deny the thousands of moronic idiots, that love me, the sight of me performing at my greatest ability? I realized that I shouldn't make all of you imbeciles go through such withdraws, so I made my return to IWF and allowed you all the favor and pelasure of seeing my body grace your television screens. And then I realized...why not go for a prize upon my return...why not go for what's rightfully mine in IWF? I didn't see anyone worthwhile on the roster as far as women, so I knew that when I truly wanted to show my skill, strength, and in-ring abilities...well I knew I wouldn't have a hard time with a match at all.

Of course, though, I knew it would only be a matter of time before they put me face to face against the wannabe, wish she was the Queen of Wrestling in a contendership match. I had been a thorn in Blyss's side for the last few weeks, and I absolutely enjoyed every single moment of it. Life was nothing more than a game to me...something to play with, and if I felt up to it, destroy when it came to other people. People like Blyss Lockhart were nothing more than pawns to me...pawns that were easily expendable to me. I had no reason to care for them, no reason to worry about their precious little heads and the damage that was being done to them. People came and went, whether it be in wrestling or otherwise, so why not have some fun with them in the process? I never understood the big issue with having a little fun here and there whether it was sexual or otherwise, so I didn't see the big deal in messing with Blyss's head the way I had been with her seeing me coming out of Corey Casey's office the last few weeks. Sure it wasn't hard to tell what had been going on in the office, but it was all part of the fun of the game. Essentially I realized that I had killed 2 birds with 1 stone. I was having some fun as a young, sexy, and single woman while ensuring that I was put into the running for the Queen of Wrestling title...something that had been rightfully mine since the first time I laid eyes on it. It was something that I reverred as the lower tier of prizes in the game that we call life.

I can see it now though...someone's going to be an idiot and comment on this saying, “But Ruby...you've lost all of your matches since returning. Why should you be in this match?!” Let me beat the loyal fans to the punch by saying that I haven't seen why I should waste my talent against those nobodies when it didn't count for anything. Oh sure, I went against Tiffani, but it wants for the Queen of Wrestling title, so why should I wear myself out before I face her for what really matters? Oh and of course, I know you lower than dirt loser won't let me forget about losing to Diana what's her face either. It's really quite simple when you think about it...that new, wish she was amazing bitch lost to the likes of Blyss Lockhart in her debut match. I took pity on the poor, little girl and figured she could use a little self-esteem boost. Of course that'll be the only time anyone ever gets my pity. Either way, I played the part of the sacrificial heorine for one night...something that's never going to happen again. Compared to how I could have been towards Blyss these last couple of weeks, I've been playing nice. That's not going to keep happening; I'm tired of playince Ms. Nice Bitch...it's time to be exactly who I am. I'm the Head Bitch In Charge, The First Lady of IWF, The First Lady of Natural Law when it was still around, The Busty Jewel, and the rightful Queen over these pathetic, weak minded women that like to call themselves wrestlers. Blyss is the last expendable pawn that stands between me dealing with Tiffani Michael and getting back what is truthfully and rightfully mine, the Queen of Wrestling championship. Everyone's being put on notice...the rightful and proper Queen has returned to IWF, and I WILL be taking my thrown back very shortly. Do your homework ladies... I AM the only TRUE Queen in IWF, and I shall rise again and relcaim what is truly mine!!!

OOC: I was going to do more, but I remembered some SL stuff and wanted to spend time with my husband as well, so I'll save it for another RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters   Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Ruby Winters
Page 1 of 1