Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Easter Rising

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

The Easter Rising Empty
PostSubject: The Easter Rising   The Easter Rising I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Friday, April 23, 2011
Rogers Arena
Vancouver, Canada
11:00 PM
Boiler Room of the Arena

Having arrived at the Rogers Arena early, very early, Tim Patrick has decided to stay overnight a few days, in the boiler room. He set up an air mattress, and he's sitting on it next to the furnace. The camera crew zooms in.

Tim Patrick: What's wrong with this picture? Has Tim Patrick lost his mind? Why is he staying in the boiler room? Is he trying to have a "Mankind" gimmick?

Hahahaha, No. Well, kinda. I mean, my mind has been lost for some time now.

I've been too comfortable as of late. Things are too easy right now. I'm putting myself through a couple of nights of sleeping in this loud, hot, smelly room, with rats and mice, because I know that the next few weeks will be no cakewalk. I know how hard, and how extreme things are going to get. While I may have the RHG's number at the moment, I know they can regroup at anytime. I know to never count out people like them. I know that if I get too comfortable, that I'll lose the edge I have right now.

Now I know I'm facing Chris Matthews this weekend, and I'm fine with that, and I'm confident that I'll win. But that's not why I gathered a camera crew tonight. That's not why I'm talking to you all now.

I want to talk about a man, who I had great respect for, and in some ways, still do. I want to talk about Brandon MacDonald.

Brandon MacDonald was one of the main reasons I wanted out of NLWF. I had too much respect for him. When management over there fucked him over, I knew it wasn't the place for me. Now, in my mind, Brandon MacDonald is the best in the world. One of the greatest MMA fighters and one of the greatest wrestlers the world has ever known.

But something went wrong. He must have snapped or something. Maybe it happened when he went off to war, maybe it happen when Nick screwed him over. But somewhere along the line, it happened.

And what did he do? He went off to join the RHG! What the hell is that about, Brandon?

The top man in the sport has joined with a group of British dickheads who can't win a match. What are you afraid of, Brandon? Why do you need these idiots?

You see, Brandon, the difference between the RHG and the group that I'm putting together, is that men with Irish blood, we stick together. We fight together. We die together.

In 1916, there was an Easter Rising in Ireland. A Revolution. The Irish failed then. This week's Battle Ground's will be different. Much different.

I'll see to it that Connor gives you one hell of a fight. Brandon, where there is one of us, there is all of us.

Watch your back.

Tiocfaidh Ár Lá

~~Scene Ends~~

Back to top Go down

The Easter Rising
Page 1 of 1