Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feedback From 1st RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Feedback From 1st RP Empty
PostSubject: Feedback From 1st RP   Feedback From 1st RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:01 am

I just want to state off the bat that in no way is this post made to sound like I'm complaining or that I'm mad or anything like that. Besides the fact that I meant to post this BEFORE results of my match got posted, I'm far past the point in my E-Fedding career where I get upset at the outcome of a match lol. In fact I want to start out by saying good job Damien, you had a hell of a showing this week!

So, with all that good stuff out of the way, I was just wondering if I could get feedback on my RP I did against Damien? I just want to know what people liked, what they didn't, what they feel I could improve on, ect. In a new fed, it's sometimes hard for me to feel out what people like and what they don't like. It's certainly not my best work anyways but I'm just looking to improve for future showings. Please be as honest as you want, I love all kinds of feedback, including constructive criticism. I'm not someone who gets butthurt when someone is being honest and doesn't like something. I'm always looking for ways to improve and constructive criticism is the best way to do so. So any and all feedback is welcome
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Feedback From 1st RP
Page 1 of 1