Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walker BG Feedback

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Walker BG Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Walker BG Feedback   Walker BG Feedback I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Yeah, just tell me what you think, and How I can approve.

Cherrio.
Back to top Go down
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

Walker BG Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walker BG Feedback   Walker BG Feedback I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:29 pm

Sup homie.

I read your RP twice. So, here are thoughts:

1. You did a good job with your character development portion; you do a good job showing how mean he is. Now, what I'd like to see further down the line is the REAL Allen. What I mean is, what he think internally, what drives his decisions, etc. But again, you are just introducing him to the IWF, so all that isn't needed right now.

2. Then came the "shoot" section. Now, the shoot wasn't bad. However, I do believe it could have been a bit longer. To me, it only seemed like you dedicated four or five paragraphs towards your actual opponents. In my opinion, your RP would improve if you focused a little bit more on this section. One thing I used to do is write the shoot part first, since technically it's the "meat" of the RP in most cases.

But as a whole, I enjoyed the RP. Please keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down

Walker BG Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walker BG Feedback   Walker BG Feedback I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:09 pm

Hey There,

So I want to say first you are doing a good job, the anger and frustration Allen shows is great but maybe expand a little with some internal dialogue. and a little more description in what you are doing. As for the Shoot portion maybe split them up into each person when having multiple people in a match, then use the angry uptight I am better then you persona. I could recommend you watch some old shoots from William Regal, Chris Jericho, and Triple H watching them can be inspiring or even look at old RP's from guys you like here and see what they do.

Otherwise you are doing good and improving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walker BG Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walker BG Feedback   Walker BG Feedback I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walker BG Feedback
Page 1 of 1