Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Griffin Hawkins [vs] Ethan Cage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Griffin Hawkins [vs] Ethan Cage Empty
PostSubject: Griffin Hawkins [vs] Ethan Cage   Griffin Hawkins [vs] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:12 pm

Molly Reid = Guest referee....#WILDCARDBITCHES!!!!!!!!

Nah...jokes....she's 110% behind Ethan Cage! And speaking of Ethan Cage......................

ETHAN

MOTHER

FUCKING

CAGE

FOR WORLD

HEAVYWEIGHT

CHAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins [vs] Ethan Cage   Griffin Hawkins [vs] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:55 pm

~Music is the answer~

After my vivid dream, I decided to search for answers to it. The old man told me that I would learn more about this if I listened to the music. That had to mean the mysterious album had to have had some sort of connection to my dreams and visions. After looking over album, I saw the name right on the spine of the CD case. It read Devil's Heroes.

Now I'm getting somewhere.

I at least had a name in this mystery..but I was afraid if I listened to the song again..whatever is waiting for me in my dreams will end up killing me. So I decided to take it to the only person who knew about this sort of thing..Marquis. I had taken the flight to France and showed him the album. He seemed to be intrigued by the ancient writing on the booklet of the album.

Marquis Laveaux - Such dark and ominous words..

Griffin Hawkins - I can't even understand them..probably German or something.

Marquis Laveaux - No, it's English, just words thrown about in broken language..

Griffin Hawkins - Whatever it is..I can't wrap my head around it..

Marquis Laveaux - What do you know about this..band?

Griffin Hawkins - Well, I did some reading up on The Devil's Heroes. They were this metal band in the 80s, there are..many many rumors about them partaking in satanic worship..

Marquis Laveaux - Not surprising really..many bands in those days followed the Devil. It seems to have been worse these days..

Griffin Hawkins - It has come a long way for sure..but these guys were serious about it. Many dark rumors about them include sacrifices...murder...but none of it was proven.

Marquis Laveaux - I see..are there any other albums from this band?

Griffin Hawkins - No, this was their only album, they died in a horrific plane crash..

Marquis Laveaux - Karma is indeed a cruel mistress..

Griffin Hawkins - But it still doesn't explain the connections to the dream. The old man told me if I listened to the music, I would find the answer..

Marquis Laveaux - Well..have you listened to it?

Griffin Hawkins - No..after I listened to it, I was nearly killed. So yeah..I'm just going to keep away from this..

Marquis Laveaux - But don't you want to know about your dreams?

Griffin Hawkins - Yes but..I've been to that world enough times to not want to go back..

Marquis Laveaux - Then how do you expect to solve everything. Didn't that old man say to listen to the music?

Griffin Hawkins - Well..I was hoping you could find the pieces to this puzzle seeing as you're into this crazy ass voodoo stuff..

Marquis Laveaux - Well I don't have anything to go with Griffin. Any band can come up with dark and disturbing and put on Satanic imagery, but there is no proof unless you dream it.

Griffin Hawkins - But I don't want to go back! If I dream it this time..I might die. Then what's going to happen?

He looked over me, looking as serious as I ever seen him in my life. He handed me the CD.

Marquis Laveaux - Griffin, you have come a long way...you are no longer the angry disrespectful youth I met years ago..you're a man now. Now isn't the time to be scared. You can fight your way through anything..the only way evil can triumph is if good men do nothing.

I can't believe he had that much faith in me that he would purposely send me into what could be my last sleep. It was as if that speech gave me the boost of courage I needed.

Griffin Hawkins - ..I'll come back to you with what I know.

Marquis Laveaux - Good luck..and be very careful..

I give him a slow nod as I leave the living room and head out the door. At this point I was desperate enough to do anything to find out why I am drawn to that hellish world..I just hope this sleep wasn't my last..

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Make a change~

A day later, I was back in Rio. I needed some time to myself to relax. So I decided to go to the park wit Taylor and her son Bryce. I enjoyed my time with them both, it made me forget my troubles. Taylor was wheeling Bryce in his stroller as I was by her side walking. Bryce looked to be taking in the surroundings, enjoying himself.

Griffin Hawkins - It's so nice out here today..

Taylor Michaels - Yeah, this was a great idea.

Griffin Hawkins - I almost forgot there was places like this that still existed.

Taylor Michaels - I'm glad they still do.

I noticed Bryce who looked to be smiling as he was being wheeled in his stroller. So young..so innocent..

Griffin Hawkins - I see someone else is happy to be here too.

Taylor Michaels - He's always happy when he's out getting some fresh air.

After a few minutes we came to a bench. Across it was a sandbox..it reminded me so much of home.

Griffin Hawkins - How about we sit for a while and let Bryce play in the sand?

Taylor Michaels - Oh, he'll love that.

Taylor unbuckles Bryce as he goes and plays in the sandbox. The both of us go to the bench and sit down.

[color=Griffin Hawkins - I never got the chance to tell you but..thanks for joining me back on this tour.

I was really glad to have her back, I was going crazy without her.

[color=deeppink]Taylor Michaels - You don't have to thank me, I'm enjoying all the travelling and sightseeing.

Griffin Hawkins - I'm glad you are. And..I also wanted to apologize for...what happened between us.

Taylor Michaels - You really don't need to do that Griffin.

[color=yellow]Griffin Hawkins - I know..but I feel like I was completely out of line with you..I don't know what I was thinking.

Taylor Michaels - Everybody makes mistakes sometimes.

Griffin Hawkins - I'm just glad we can put this behind us.

Taylor Michaels - Of course we can.

Griffin Hawkins - I'm glad I have someone to talk to. Lately me and Drea have been having a lot of relationship problems..it's like we're not even on the same wave length, all we ever do is fight and make up later.

It was no secret things weren't going well for me and Drea. A lot have said that our relationship is toxic at best.

Taylor Michaels - Well maybe you need to think about the fact you're not happy enough in the relationship.

Griffin Hawkins - Well..you peeled the right Banana there..I haven't been happy in a long time.

Taylor Michaels - Sometimes it's better to be by yourself.

Griffin Hawkins - That's the thing, I am tired of being by myself. I'm sick of being alone all the time.

[color=deeppink]Taylor Michaels - It's not any better when the other option is to be miserable Griffin

Griffin Hawkins - You're right...I just want to be happy, but it feels like it's never going to happen. I'm always happy for other people, but never for myself..I know that probably sounds selfish.

Taylor Michaels - Griffin, you're just making excuses really, stop being so afraid and realize you need to make some serious changes in your life.

I knew I had to make changes. Things aren't going well in my life because I became complacent. If I wanted to be happy again, I had a lot of big decisions to make.

Griffin Hawkins - I do have some growing up to do don't I?

Taylor Michaels - It's all part of life Griffin, but I think you can do it.

I couldn't help but smile at her..the first time I smiled in a long time.

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah, I think I can make a change in my life. It'll make me a happier person.

Taylor Michaels - Everyone deserves to be happy in their life.

Griffin Hawkins - I hope you're happy for yourself too.

Taylor Michaels - I'm getting there.

Griffin Hawkins - You'll get there, trust me. Want to go see what Bryce is up to? I think I can show him how to make a sand castle.

Taylor Michaels - Sure, he'd like that a lot I bet.

Griffin Hawkins - I hope he doesn't get any ideas and bury me in the sand..

Taylor Michaels - I think he's still too young for that.

Griffin Hawkins - You forget how quick he learns things..

We both laugh as we get off the bench and go and play with Bryce. Taylor's advice really made me think..the reason why I am not happy is because I refuse to stand up and take action. I knew if I wanted to be happy again..I had to do what I should have done a long time ago..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Finally taking the advice of Marquis, I decide that it was time to face the music..literally. I had to quit being scared of death and find out what these dreams mean and why I am forced into this world. A lot of people I don't know are counting on me to lead them into freedom. But really..me the leader of soldiers? I can't even manage my paycheck..how do they expect me to lead an army? I couldn't handle this type of thing. I wanted to just walk away from it all and live a normal life.

..But that was impossible.

The dreams would continue unless I did something about this. I went into my hotel room and lied on my bed, the CD was in the CD player as I put on the headphones. I can feel my heart beating fast, not knowing what to expect. I could die in this dream..I would never see my loved ones again. I'm either damned if I do..or damned if I don't. I wear the cross around my neck and lie down on the bed. I sweat as my hand slowly goes towards the boombox and push the button, listening to the first track. I wait for a while, letting the music lull me into sleep. I say the last words.

Griffin Hawkins - Now I lay thee down to sleep...

My eyes get heavy as I slowly fade into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I open my eyes I feel like I'm in a different position I was in before as I am held against my will. My arms are being held out as I am forced down on my knees. I really am not sure what is going on. I look to the side and see two huge muscular men in some kind of loin cloth holding me down by the arms.

Griffin Hawkins - Hey! Let me go!

The expressions on their face is an emotionless stone glare as they look down at me. I look around and see that I am in some kind of Gothic throne room of some type. I was obviously brought here against my will. I feel defenseless and can't even move. The grip of these two grunts are strong.

I look up and see a menacing figure sitting at the throne. He had dark hair and a long black beard. His blood red robe looked to be some kind of ceremonial garb. His finger nails were long and dirty as he clutched the arms of his chair.

Griffin Hawkins - Who the hell are you?!

The man simply smiles at me, taking pleasure in my helpless state.

Lord Dracan - So glad you could finally make it..

Griffin Hawkins - Let me go! Why did you bring me here?!

Lord Dracan - Such fire..such anger. You are everything they said you are.

Griffin Hawkins - You still haven't told me who you are..

Lord Dracan - I have gone by many names throughout history..each has been marked by fear and despair. But you may refer to me as Dracan.

Griffin Hawkins - Why am I here?..

He just smirked as he came towards me..the twisted grin on his face was like a Cat eyeing a mouse as he looked down at me.

Lord Dracan - I wanted to see the look on the face of the so called great warrior that will free the people from oppression. But as I look at you, I think I have nothing to worry about.

It was almost as if he was taunting me..I struggled to get free but I couldn't even move my arms.

Griffin Hawkins - You're a real tough guy pal..mocking me when you got your goons holding me in place.

Lord Dracan - Child..you don't want to battle with me. With my power I can squash you like a bug..

Griffin Hawkins - Why are you doing this?

Lord Dracan - Ages ago..the lords of darkness..the rightful masters of this universe wanted this filthy world for themselves. But they were defeated by a brave warrior who lead his troops into battle. But unfortunately he succumbed to his wounds and met his end. He died a hero saving the people he loved..this world is too sick to survive..so the forces of darkness will be brought back to life.

Griffin Hawkins - But..what does this have to do with me?

He walks forward, putting his hand on my chin, forcing me to look up at him.

Lord Dracan - You have his face..his bravery..his courage. And now you must be extinguished..

Griffin Hawkins - What are you talking about?...

He just smiled at me, his eyes went from brown to a bright glowing red as he took his hand and wrapped it around my throat. I wanted to break free, but my arms were held back. I slowly started to lose consciousness...

---------------------------------------

The first song on the CD ended which disturbed my slumber. I woke up back in the hotel room like expected. I still had no answers to why this was happening, but I did have an idea. The hero who died in battle saving the village and myself had some sort of connection. I look down at the CD as I sit up. I look over the odd symbols and pentagrams. Something indeed was connecting me to these dreams.

But would I be prepared to face the truth?..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hit the Beach~

Cameras open up finally to Copacabana Beach. Only thing is..it's not sunny..it's night time. The moon is out as the waves come ashore on the wet sand. The only light on the night is the camera from the IWF camera crew. After getting a good shot of the waters, he finds me sitting on the sands of the beach dressed in usual attire, blue ripped jeans and a Jack Daniels T-Shirt. I lean my arm on my knee thats resting on the sand as I begin my promo.

"Everyone needs a haven..a place to hide from all the madness and the darkness around them. Everyone needs a place to lick their wounds and reflect on the battle at hand. Everyone needs a place of peace..mine is the beach. Much like the desert, I go there to gather my thoughts. None of my enemies can find me no matter where they look. This place is a home of sorts. But for my opponent, there will be no sanctuary..there will be no haven..there will be no place to hide. All there is is just me..and him. But not many know the whole story between us. So I'm going to tell you all a little tale about how Ethan Cage's jealousy towards me..turned into hatred..which turned into blind obsession. Ethan only tells his version of the story...I'm going to tell you the truth.

Tired of injustice
Tired of the schemes
The lies are disgusting
So what does it mean
Kicking me down
I got to get up
As jacked as it sounds
The whole system sucks

I hug my knees a little as I look across the sea..sure looks beautiful tonight. I do wish I could bring Taylor here.

"What started this trek to sanctity for Ethan Cage was when he came into this company and he beat every Superstar Corey Casey put in front of him. He even won the battle of the briefcase. Everyone talked about him..saying he was a star on the rise...and maybe he was. He had the briefcase to prove it. He could become Champion any time he wanted to within the next year. He looked to be unstoppable...until this cowboy rolled into town. Hearing people talk about me made you jealous Ethan. You even said so yourself in a promo that you were jealous of me. You couldn't take it that someone else was getting the attention that you craved. I myself started racking up victories and it wasn't long until management decided to experiment a little by putting two of the hottest young superstars on the roster in the same match against Parker Wayde in a Steel Cage Match. Everyone knew it would eventually come down to just me and Cage. And when the smoke cleared...I was victorious, giving Ethan his first ever defeat in Insurgency.

I thought after defeating him in that match it would have shut him up..but I underestimated his ego way too much.

"You couldn't handle the fact that someone beat you in that ring. It was a huge blow to your ego and you demanded a rematch so you can prove yourself. You wanted to prove that my victory over you was nothing more than a fluke. Due to circumstances outside the ring beyond my control..I lost to you. But I don't make excuses..I just pick myself up and move on. I went into the office of Corey Casey and asked for a rematch..and he granted it. I told him that if I'm going to face you..it'd be on my terms, a Street Fight. I think that victory you got over me only made his want for me to be dismembered grow even more. And then comes the rubber match. The Street Fight..and this time I walked out the winner once again..making it 2 to 1. Management was so impressed that they decided..maybe it's time for Ethan to put up..or shut up. At Pick Your Poison..it was announced Ethan would put his briefcase on the line against myself..and whoever won the voting polls. But as fate had it..you were taken out of the game..while I went on to defeat Ryan Apollos for the right to hold that briefcase."

Peek in the shadow
Come into the light
You tell me I'm wrong
Then you better prove you're right
You're sellin' out souls but
I care about mine
I've got to get stronger
And I won't give up the fight

Call it fate, call it luck, call it karma. But I had won the briefcase. I could tell it burned Ethan up inside seeing me with the case he earned.

"And when you eventually recovered from your injuries Ethan..you could have came back. But you didn't want to. You didn't even man up to come and challenge me for the case that you lost. It must have burned you up like a cancer when I won the World Heavyweight Title didn't it? You thought that should be you out there holding the belt in the air, realizing your dream. When you returned you had one mission in mind and that's to shut me down and prove that you should be the Champion right now. What happened Ethan? I beat the hell out of you. It didn't even take long. In a matter of seconds I kicked your ass and sent you back to the drawing board. You can make up all the excuses you want for that match, but it still remains, I beat you for the third time. But even after that, you came to me..proclaiming that you will be Champion one way or another and you went out and won that right once again. Though this time around you proved to be smarter by immediately cashing in your Championship opportunity. But you also showed how desperate you are by aligning yourself with Molly Reid. Which brings us to today."

It was such a shame that Molly would choose to follow a guy who doesn't care about anyone but himself. She has no clue that she's being strung along.

"The fact of the matter is..you need Molly. In the last few weeks you both tried to double team me and soften me up. How can you call yourself a worthy contender? What kind of man hides behind a woman? What kind of man needs someone who has a grudge against his rival to officiate the title match when the people of Insurgency want it to be one on one? You know what that tells me? You know what that tells everyone Ethan?..It tells them all that you're scared...you're afraid..you're yellow..you're a coward...and most important of all...gutless. If you were the man you say you are...why do you need Molly as the special referee? I mean you've beaten me once right? Why does someone who acts like they are the franchise of this company need a bogus referee to steer the odds into his favor? I think I know why.."[/center]

With such confusions don't it make you wanna scream
Your bash abusin' victimize within the scheme
You try to cope with every lie they scrutinize
Somebody please have mercy
'cause I just can't take it
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop pressurin' me
Make me wanna scream
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop pressurin' me
Make you just wanna scream

Sitting in the sand actually feels relaxing. I almost don't want to leave this peaceful place..but I know eventually it'll be time for me and Ethan to lock up once more.

"You see..the last few times you went up against me, you didn't get the job done. Especially last time. The fact that Molly is the guest referee shows that you're not so confident about beating me alone. I can see why. A lot of people are telling you that I have your number..so the last few weeks you've been trying to take me out of the game mentally by inserting yourself in my matches as guest referee..or observer. You've been doing your best to get into my head..but all you've done is piss me off even more and make your beating that much worse. You need insurance for this match because you know goddamn well that if you blow this one..you get no more title shots. You start back on the bottom. I guess thats why you've been riding Molly's coattails because you know if she becomes Champion..you'll get the first shot at it. It's a shame the girl is too much of a dumbass to see when she's being used.

All these were signs of a desperate man. He really wanted my title and I would not let him or Molly take it off me.

"Now..you probably think it was me who did you in last week as Battle Grounds went off the air, but the thing is..it wasn't me. I'm not the type that would hide behind some goofy mask. Everything I have done to you, I always did it to your face like a man. I guess it sounds like you pissed someone off enough for them to take you out. I didn't put anyone up to taking you out, I didn't put on a mask myself and decide that I wanted you taken out before our title match because that's not my style. I am not some cheap shot artist like you are. Because if I wanted to take you out..I would do it face to face like I did in the past. Like always, I plan on going to that ring and beating your ass down and pinning your shoulders to the mat one..two.. three. I would suggest you watch who you mouth off to, because one day..someone is going to make you eat your words."

I then reach behind me and get out the Insurgency Title, the moonlight shining on it as I put it around my shoulder.

"And second of all..you really need to work on your insults dude..the names you call me sound..pretty lame. I mean..you call me a creeper...a Sweetish tranny..seriously bro, you really must have some deep issues of an obvious man crush towards me..especially saying you're gonna screw me. But one thing you have the gall to call me is a hypocrite. I find it funny you of all people would call someone a hypocrite..you tell kids at a local school to stand up to bullies when you're the biggest one of all. Why am I a hypocrite? Because I held the same briefcase you're holding now and cashing it in? Here's the difference between us is that I didn't talk about what I was going to do...I went out and did it. And for you to cry foul because you had to put your shot on the line is pathetic. I didn't complain when I earned it and I defended it. So now you want to try and right everything by facing me one on one for this belt right here.[/center]

[I]"Oh my god, can't believe what I saw
As I turned on the tv this evening,
I was disgusted by all the injustice
All the injustice..all the injustice"

I slowly rise up, holding the belt over my shoulder.

"But the thing is..you can't beat me dude..you tried again and again and you weren't successful. Sure..you got one win...ONE win over me. But does everyone remember that? No of course not..because that was just one match. The next few times I crucified you in that very ring on many occasions. And it doesn't matter if you have Molly in your corner. You just can't beat me. The only way you're going to beat me..is if you kill my ass. That's the only way it's going to happen. Molly can be the special referee if she likes..hell it probably wouldn't be the first time she was in between two guys...but that's an entirely differenty story. Molly is not going to be a factor in this match. At Battlegrounds I am going to beat you..I'm going to embarrass you..I'm going to humiliate you..kid, you're going to find out once and for all that I am better than you. Monday..you are gonna get rocked."

I give one last look at the camera before walking off. He focuses on the waves on shore before cutting the scene to a close as the camera goes off.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Cage

Ethan Cage

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins [vs] Ethan Cage   Griffin Hawkins [vs] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:58 pm

(Sorry about the not coding, huge week in the OOC life, and thanks to IWF for the opportunity))

Griffin Hawkins [vs] Ethan Cage Aj_styles

-Press Start-

The camera comes in on a hospital. The cameraman walks the waiting room, where there are several fans with posters and signs. And the cameraman pushes further, where we get to the door and a nurse tries to stop him but realizes who and what this has to deal with and allows him in. The cameraman goes further inside to a nurses station, a few of them very, wet dream like,...you know those ones where she comes into the room, takes the pin out of her hair and let's it down, takes off her glasses, unbuttons a few buttons, her cleavage revealing that she's not wearing a bra...yeah, that one. As the cameraman pushes further passed the nurses station, a few nurses sneak a few looks at the camera taking it as their five minutes of fame, smirks, smiles and fixing their hair. One red headed one taking the actual initiative lifts from her chair and walks towards the cameraman and lifts her hand, her index finger saying follow me. She turns to walk, knowing the camera is following, she pops her lips just a little bit more for her ass to get that much more attention. And as the camera would, it does what the ass tells it. The nurse reaches a certain room, turns and opens the door, the camera man goes in and instantly the scene turns one of dramatic. Rayne is hunched over crying, as is Bobby Ball, Ethan's agent. The camera swiftly turns to see a few nurses crying too, also hunched over. When finally the camera turns to Ethan, who is standing on his hospital bed, with a blonde wig and some scarf around his neck. As the camera pans the hospital guests again, we now see they were hunched over in laughter, and crying from laughter. As the camera turns back to Ethan, it's clear he is doing an impression of Griffin Hawkins, the rock n roll soldier, your IWF World Champion. The man everyone thought would change IWF when he is champion, but turned out to be just like everyone else. The man's fame and talent fizzled out as soon as he won the belt. And each of you watching this promo know that to be true, the golden god let that belt go to his head and will only try or care when that belt is on the line, otherwise IWF is just a vessel for him to get his own name out there and not IWF's. Ethan takes liberties by doing some Steven Tyler like kicks and pretending to hold a microphone, under the wig you can see bits of the bandage wrapped around his head, because if you remember, all of the sudden our champion had to look strong again, as the first time Ethan accidentally kicked Molly in the face, showing how he "outsmarted" Ethan, in reality all it was, was the champion trying to save face after losing to a very hungry competitor, the very thing he used to be. It's hard to be the one at the top and still be hungry to stay there, because you've experienced the best it's ever going to get, unless you're Ethan Cage, where all he wants to do, is live in the main event. And towards the end of third quarter and the beginning of last, it was apparent that Ethan was the built in standard for the main event, much as he is now, much as you're witnessing now, this man knocked down will get back up as many times as it takes, will take on surprise attacks, will take people turning on him, will take on an Empire or an Order, will take on his supposed icon, will come back from death itself some say, just be this company's world champion. Most don't know Ethan Cage and in their minds, Ethan hasn't earned it, but this is the second briefcase Ethan has earned for that World Championship. All these motherfuckers that had months, the months that Ethan was not on the roster to do something with their lives, and could do nothing but fall under the spell of Corey Casey or Chuck Matthews to be in their little war, both trying to be the man with the bigger stick. But if you can wrestle, if you can talk, if you can entertain and if you can stand up for what you say you do, like Ethan does. Ethan has managed to make it right back to where he left off, as only he could, taking on those that took him out of the IWF, and now taking on the man that benefitted most from Ethan's disappearance, Griffin Hawkins. P.S, for those wondering, the redheaded nurse?...Looked like this.

Griffin Hawkins [vs] Ethan Cage CU2063

Ooooof, right?

Ethan: No one knows more about Rock music than....Canadians....

Bobby: They did give us Avril Levine and Nickleback.

Ethan: I think you've proven my point.

Bobby: But they suck.

Ethan: As does our current World Heavyweight Champion, but I aim to rectify that by this week's Battle Grounds, you see at Battle Grounds, the king comes to take his throne. Like the movie Oz, Casey and Matthews can watch us so called ants from their crystal ball, and sleep comfortably with the illusion that they are in charge. But you see, since they've stopped wrestling, it's us, it's us who break our backs to bring in the asses to the arenas. For them to make their money, and Griffin was the accepted one, the new supposed face of the IWF. The charismatic good guy. Very dated clothing and hair style, but he was accepted, and all was to keep him happy and in the IWF, even at the cost of Ethan Cage. You see, I was well on my way to the top, but with an influx of so called stars, that would make IWF's name that more in the limelight, I was pushed to the side like parsly on a dinner plate. I'll admit, I took it to heart, it got so bad, that cock jockey Steel Angel actually beat me, and two bitches came to finish me off, leading the Grim Reaper to send me to hell, or a coma, whichever you're willing to believe. I really don't like talks of religion. But no, not this time, you see everyone has gotten what they wanted, a happy Griffin Hawkins, but at what cost, where is Stygian, where is Remington, Parker, and Baron is losing matches every week he decides to wrestle. Was it even worth it, Champ. What has the IWF gotten out of it, you don't give a shit about any of it. It'll be a wonder if you give a shit this week, because you know you'll have a rematch clause. And being that Corey and Chuck won't open their offices to me, the pay per view poster tells me that either way, it's going to be a triple threat match, which means once I win this week, the very next week I'm going to be facing one embarrased former champion and one hungry woman that has turned into a friend.

And just then Pasquale Semtex walks in, seeing Ethan standing on the bed.

Semtex: Very million man march of you.

Ethan: Really, that's going to be your first line on camera,...gotta be honest...a little racist.

Semtex's eyes grow big and looks at the camera.

Semtex: Oh no, I didn't mean it like that, I just meant you must be making some sort of speech.

Ethan: And Million man march was the first thing you thought of.

Semtex: That's the one that affected me most.

Ethan: You may have an afro, but that's as far as it "affected" you.

Semtex: You're really going to make me swim in this one aren't you?

Ethan: Hey, we need to learn to accept all races and colors.

Semtex: You kicked a woman in the face, or should I say women?

Ethan: In matches or on accident, but it's not built on race, therefore has no baring in this conversation.

Semtex: Subject change?

Ethan: They've given me so many drugs, I really don't know if you're here.

Ethan Cage raises his hands.

Ethan: I'M ON DRUGS!

The mini party cheers.

Semtex: You have all these people here, maybe you should say something, you know, more inspirational.

Ethan nods.

Ethan: Right.

After a moment.

Ethan: I dig wrestling.

Crowd silent.

Ethan: I'M ON DRUGS!

Crowd cheers again.

Ethan: I have a platinum card!

Ethan jumps into the awaiting crowd's arms.

Nurse: You are one hell of a man.

Ethan: That's because I died once.

Nurse: What?

Ethan: Winks at the camera.

As Ethan is making his way to go out, the camera from the back showing Ethan's bare ass. Ethan knows this, obviously because of the draft, but it's just too funny to not take the opportunity to moon everyone.

Doctor: Aye, Mr. Ethan.

Ethan: Wouldn't it be Mr. Cage?

Doctor: I didn't want you to think I was referring to Johnny.

Ethan: FINISH HIM!

Doctor: Yes, him. Okay now-

Ethan: Toastie!

Doctor: Are you done?

Ethan stays silent.

Doctor: I was looking over your chart and-

Ethan: GET OVER HERE!

Doctor: Okay, that's it.

Ethan: You Irish don't have a sense of humor do you?

Doctor: Says here you're somewhat Irish.

Ethan: Look at me Doc, I'm a mutt. With how high I fly, I wouldn't be surprised if I was somewhat African American. I'd be proud to be.

Ethan glares at Semtex.

Semtex: I'm not racist.

Ethan looks back at the doctor.

Ethan: Would also explain my dick size.

Ethan winks.

Rayne: Hallelujah!

Doctor: Can we move on?

Ethan: Doc, listen, there's nothing in that chart that's going to keep me from winning that World Championship. You see I walked into a company an unknown man twice, same company and have made my name mean something...twice, and whether I'm in a hospital in Belfast, or I have to crawl to Brazil, I will face the man that has forever tried to keep me from making my dream come true. Do you think the following paragraph is going to keep me from walking into that ring and busting the hell out of some glory hog. Because you see doc, it's time, it's for the IWF to realize what they've had all along. The audience sees it, some of management see it, but when I walk out of Brazil the new World Heavyweight Champion, everyone will see it.

Doctor: Well, I'll say this, those stitches in the back of your head, kick the guy from hitting the back of your head.

Ethan: Thanks doc, for saying that on camera.

Doctor: I'm sure you'll find a way around that. You've caused a ruckus, my staff are enthralled with you, to the point where they were taking pictures with you while you were under, so kid, for what it's worth, I think you got it, I believe in you kid.

Ethan: Well thank you random person in my life.

The doctor shakes his head and walks away.

Doctor: Still a prick though.

Rayne: What did he say?

Ethan: I think he wants to see my dick.

Bobby: Okay, Ethan, you sure you're up to this. I heard what you said to the doctor, but I'm sure I can talk to Corey or Chuck about rescheduling this match.

Ethan: I'm not running Bobby, not again. They attacked me because of how close I am to achieving what I came to do, am I going to put the main event back to the level it once was, damn right. That's my gift, and only I can do that. Griffin can be the face of this company, show those pearly whites, but I'll be the fuckin' heart of this company, and put back the prestige of that title. I'll make the main event, the mother fuckin' main event again.

Semtex: Speaking of your attack, there's a lot of rumors out there from Griffin Hawkins, to Gordon Fury, to even your new friend Molly Reid. What do you think?

Ethan: Yes.

Semtex: Yes?

Ethan: It could've been any one of those people?

Semtex: You really think it could've been Molly?

Ethan: Yes, absolutely. She's a woman, and she said she would do anything to get to the World Title, even if I'm in the way. Maybe to make up for kicking her in the face, maybe because I am in the way of her title shot, who knows, and who cares at this point. That ain't no mouth droppin' moment, she left the Order because she wasn't getting what she wanted, how can I doubt her turning on me. I understand it, but I won't be dropping my guard again, and if it turns out to be her, I'll hurt her physically and mentally, because I'll still be World Champion.

Semtex: And the others?

Ethan: Look, I've had a lot of people hate me, I've had a lot of people go from not knowing my name, to trying to use me as some sort of leap off point to get their own careers and names made. I make names sure, but not for the reasons you may think, people think I don't care or may have lost it, well how did I surpass the entire roster yet again and get yet another title shot. I've never had a title shot at any other title than the World title, and the reason is, I am built to be a world champion.

Semtex: Aren't you the least bit curious?

Ethan: Look, it was all worthless if the guy or girl doesn't come forward and claim it. So sooner or later they will have to step forward. So that they can get a match with me, after I win the World title, isn't that what this is all about? Molly wins Griffin, but once I take out Griffin, where's her claim to a World title shot, that's right, hitting me and keeping herself relevent to the game. Makes sense, smart girl, using the little voice distorter, it's smart. I mean, our little friendship would be done, but all she cares about is World title, and the only reason a guy wants a girl as a friend is to hopefully one day get her so drunk she fucks you. Let's all just be honest, besides with how flexible and athletic we both are, imagine the night we'd have, it'd break beds and bring roofs down. If it's her or not, it just tells me to not put my guard down. As for Gordon Fury, I can see that as well, him attacking me, he's living in Blyss' shadow and all he wants is out, I've seen this tons of times. A man begins to make a name for himself, he hooks up with some chick and when she is more talented than him, he has to take passenger seat in their relationship. Believe me, he'd just be trying to take his balls out of Blyss' purse. I could even see it being someone from another company, one I used to be in, and the truth is, I just don't care. It's not going to distract me from what has to be done, and that's become this company's World Champion.

Rayne: Baby, everyone is just concerned about you, it's not that we don't think you will win the championship, we're just worried that this attack will cost you the chance. Griffin Hawkins seems to have your number-

Ethan: You don't think I can beat him.

Rayne: November 5th.

Ethan: What?

Rayne: Battle Grounds, Conflict of Interest episode.

Ethan: What about it?

Rayne: You're the student of tapes, what day is it?

Ethan: The day I beat Griffin Hawkins.

Rayne: He had literally no offense, he's had to bounce your head off cages, he's had to barely win you every single time. I know you can beat him, we just want you to be careful, which is like asking Skittles to be made of chocolate.

Ethan: I go out there, I win, I win as me, just as wreckless, just as fascinating, Ethan Cage will win this title belt.

Ethan walks out of the room and walks the hall to the elevator.

Semtex: He knows his ass is hanging out right?

Rayne: Believe me Kotex, he knows.

Semtex: Oh great, now you're calling me that.

Rayne: Oh shut up.

Semtex: Rayne?

Rayne: What's that?

Semtex: If Molly is indeed the attacker, do you think it'd really affect Ethan?

Rayne: Yes, but here's the tiff, I've talked to a few people in management, Ethan doesn't know, nor would he allow it, but it's already been signed by me. If the attacker is Molly, after Ethan is done with her, for one time only, it will be Rayne Atienza versus Molly Reid in a stipulation match of management's choosing. She wants to make it in a man's world, she'll have to get by his woman. Ethan doesn't drop his guard down for many people, you remember how long it took for Ethan to take to you?

Semtex: You mean after he nearly choked me out for kissing your hand?

Rayne: My point exactly. And if it's not her, I apologize and we're all friends again, as long as things between them stay in the ring, well fight wise, I don't mind.

Semtex: And what if they fell for each other?

Rayne: ....

Rayne smirks.

Rayne: Then she better like sharing.

Rayne leaves the room with Ethan's clothes. Semtex looks at Bobby.

Semtex: Did you hear that?

Bobby: Yeah.

Semtex: Are you sweating?

Bobby: Molly Reid and Rayne, I don't know if even Ethan Cage could handle that.

Semtex: Why are you hiding behind the hospital bed?

Bobby: I'm just waiting for something to go away.

Semtex: What?

Bobby: You ask too many questions kid.

Semtex: Are you....aroused?

Bobby: What part of too many questions did you not hear?

The nurse walks back in.

Nurse: I have to get this bed ready for my next patient.

Bobby: I thought I ..uh...dropped a dime.

Semtex: Yeah, Bobby, let's go.

Bobby: Shut up kid.

Nurse: Okay, I suppose it's okay while I prep the room.

Semtex with a shit eating grin on his face knowing Bobby's "situation". The nurse goes to the plants and spruces them up and then gets to the bed, she bends over, her ample ass is in the air. This is not helping Bobby's situation, Bobby leans to close to the bed, his stomach pushes down on the arm rest of the bed which slams down and catches the front of his pants. Semtex's eyes grow huge as Bobby's girl scream is ear piercing. Semtex's mouth is wide open in shock.

Semtex: I never would've believed it if I didn't see it myself.

Nurse: What happened?

Semtex: We're going to need a doctor.

Nurse: For what, how did he hurt himself.

Semtex: Come help me.

Semtex and the nurse lift the arm rest, Bobby panics and puts his hand down his pants.

Nurse: Sir, that is not appropriate.

Bobby: Shut up bitch, I have no dick.

Bobby pulls out his hand and it's covered in blood. Bobby's eyes roll back into his head and he faints.

Semtex: What were the chances?

Semtex says to the camera. And the camera slowly fades to black.

Scene 2: The Reason....(No not the emo Hoobastank song)

The camera comes in on Ethan Cage in camo shorts and an original Batman logo tanktop and some slip on Vans with a blue slouchy beenie that pulls his hair back, with of course sunglasses. Rayne is in light pink baby shirt, white shorts, pink sunglasses and sandles as they are walking off a tour cart. They are within a group that are being led by a guide.

Guide: Well we are on our way to see the infamous sight of Christ the Redeemer, it is a statue of Jesus Christ in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The statue is 120 ft tall and has a weight of 635 tones. It is now a part of the new Seven Wonders of the World. It is located in the Corcovado Mountain which is at a peak of 700 meters i.e. 2,300 feet in the Tujuca forest National Park overlooking the city. The statue is made of concrete and soapstone. As a symbol of Christianity, it has become an important icon of Brazil, with Jesus Christ appearing to open his arms wide to embrace the entire city below.

Ethan: Are you sure you want to see this?

Rayne: Can't be so bad, I mean come on, it's not like you're going to get struck by lightning or anything.

Ethan: I wouldn't be so sure.

Guide: It was in 1850’s when for the first time it was suggested to make the statue of Christ on the top of Carcovado by a catholic priest called Pedro Maria Boss. The request of the finance was sent to Princess Isabel to build this huge religious mountain. Initially, the idea was not thought to be a very good one. It was only in 1921, when a need and a proposal of a large landmark were thought about and finally the statue was made by the catholic Circle of Rio.

Ethan: Very informative.

Rayne: A little respect Ethan, I know we're not religious but I grew up with this stuff.

Ethan: Okay, okay.

Rayne: I had to watch you train for weeks, to get back into wrestling, to prepare for this title shot, all I want is this one place.

Ethan: Sure, guilt trip me.

Rayne playfully elbows Ethan in the side.

Ethan: Ow.

Guide: Um, you two okay back there?

Ethan: Yes, she just almost made me shit my pants.

Guide: Um okay.

Rayne: Maybe that wasn't appropriate.

Ethan: These people need to lighten up.

They continue to walk this tour.

Guide: During this time, in order to gain more publicity, a group organized an event for a week where donations were taken from the public and signatures were taken for those who were in favor of the making of the statue. Most of the donations came from the Brazilian Catholics. A lot of suggestions were given; some suggest that the cross of the Christ should be represented along with Christ, or an idol of Jesus with a globe in his hands. But finally, a statue of Jesus with open arms was chosen. Construction of this religious symbol took nine years to complete, beginning in 1922 and ending in 1931. The brilliance of its engineers was revealed when it was struck by lightning in February of 2008 during an electrical storm. Several trees were felled by that storm, but the statue was left unscathed, owing to the fact that it was made with a top layer of soapstone, which is a good insulator.

As they come to the sight.

Griffin Hawkins [vs] Ethan Cage Christ-the-redeemer-main-post

Guide: Isn't it beautiful, a wonder of modern art. Let us go inside.

They head towards the statue and a place within the statue, but Ethan hasn't budged, Rayne turns back to see Ethan.

Rayne: Babe?

Ethan: ....

Rayne: You okay?

Ethan: Yeah, I'll be there right now.

Rayne: Okay, I need to check on AJ anyway. We'll meet up in a few where they went.

Ethan nods, still not having taken his eyes off the statue. Not even noticing the person who as if by magic is next to him.We all know him from prior Ethan Cage promos, that were character developments.

Griffin Hawkins [vs] Ethan Cage John-constantine

Man: Mysterious isn't it?

Ethan: It's weird, I haven't been able to move since setting my feet down.

Man: He works in mysterious ways.

Ethan: I ain't going to take any pamphlets if that's what you're aiming at.

Man: Ever think you were made for something more, more than what you're doing?

Ethan: Only when I left IWF, even working elsewhere, I felt like it wasn't where I was meant to be.

Man: And this IWF, is where you were meant to be?

Ethan: For some reason, I excel more than I ever have, matches flow through me and I can almost read my opponent.

Man: I saw your last match, some say that Aries saved you.

Ethan: Aries can eat a cock, I'd have moved, Blyss would've hit her face and I would've kicked the rest of it in.

Man laughs.

Man: I was told of your arrogance.

Ethan: Who are you, a fan?

Man: I'm Angelus, and yes, I'm a simple...you could say, spectator.

Ethan: Okay, fan, you here for an autograph?

Angelus: I saw you here, looking at this sight and decided to just say hello.

Ethan: Well hey.

Angelus looks up at the statue.

Angelus: In traveling to Christ The Redeemer, devotees flock to this site to get a sense of the peace and hope it provides, and ordinary tourists such as yourself approach it to appease their curiosity regarding the spirituality that this statue evokes on most people. Once in Rio, you could get a taxi that will bring you straight to the top of the mountain where Christ awaits. But if you want to take a more scenic route, then you need to go to Rua Cosme Velho 513 to purchase tickets for the train that will take you uphill.

Ethan: Oh, you're a tour guide.

Angelus: No, just an interested party. Look, I happen to have two tickets.

Angelus pulls them out of his coat.

Angelus: Do yourself a favor and see that sight. I think you'd enjoy it.

Ethan tries to hand it back.

Ethan: I think we're good.

Angelus: Hold on to it, incase you change your mind.

Angelus turns and lights a cigarette, Ethan looks at the tickets then back up.

Rayne: Ethan?

Ethan: Huh? What?

Rayne: I've been calling you for ten minutes.

Ethan: I was talking to Angelus.

Rayne: Who?

Ethan: This dude-

Ethan looks around and sees no one.

Ethan: Guess he needed to bug someone else.

Rayne: What's that in your hands?

Ethan: Tickets to the top of this hill leading up higher.

Rayne: Can we go?

Ethan: You want to ditch the information crowd?

Rayne: That guy was boring, and I think we pissed him off anyway. Can we?

Ethan looks around not believing that guy just disappeared.

Ethan: Yeah, I guess.

The camera goes to black once again.

The Promo: And here's where I claim what is mine...My Championship

The camera comes in on Ethan Cage at the top of the hill, face to face with the statue. Ethan turns around, towards the camera and takes his sunglasses down.

Ethan Cage: Griffin Hawkins...can you feel it, your time with my title dwindling away. You knew that baby was mine as soon as I set foot back into this company. I understand you've made something of yourself in my absence and I commend you but that time is over, and Daddy's home.

Ethan: It's funny with that pay per view banner, it looks like me versus two chicks. You know, it's an aside, while we're talkin'.

Ethan: I've earned absolutely everything I've been given, title shots, the name of Ethan Cage means something in the IWF, and that is my doing. My love for this business transcends time, and that title you carelessly lug around, that's my holy grail. Tell me that the IWF wouldn't be that much greater with Ethan Cage as it's champion. I bleed the IWF, you just use this place to get your feminine kicks.Saying the same thing you said your first week here, well people are catching on having seen the same promo seventy seven times. And that's their champion, that's who comes to the ring, who is shoved down their throat constantly, made to watch a one note joke of a man. You see, look around, you got guys like Ace Static and Axle, but they are busy doing each other's make up to be real competition. Which leaves me, Ethan Cage versus Griffin Hawkins means something, and it's my bad that I couldn't respond weeks ago, but I more than made up for it by winning yet another specialty match.

Ethan: You've gone on about how I am some false prophet that spews lies, is that right? Oh word? That's fuckin' funny, because I do win matches, and your time is up. And just because you have the hair style of a fuckin' prophet or Farrah Fawcett, doesn't mean you know one thing you're trying to convey. You are a butt nugget, you know everyone wondered what it'd be like for you to be our champion and now we have it, and it's like very anticlimatic, nothing happened. It's the same, you know growing up watching wrestling, there were those that looked better going for the title than actually winning it. Because like you, once they won it, there was just nowhere for them to go. They don't realize the next challenge is to be a great champion, and that's something you can't do. You're just like anyone else Griffin, you've built yourself up to be someone special, but you're not. You spit a good game, but there's no substance to what you say, because you don't believe in what you say. You're a great salesman,because you have people buying your bullshit, but once they've bought into what you're selling, they feel gipped, they realized they were duped and it was all show. Well, this week when I nearly break your neck from having to see the heights I hit you from, we'll see who's a false prophet.

Ethan: You know how I think I'm God's gift to wrestling,

Ethan looks back at the Christ statue.

Ethan: Ain't that right big guy?

Ethan looks back at the camera.

Ethan: Well it's almost now a certainty, if you've been keeping up. You talk about my battle plans, as if it's all for naught, and well Griffy, I have taken you out before and I will take you out again. I am better than everyone on this roster, I have the balls to say it, and I have the fuckin' BALLS to prove it, and keep your talking and I'll make sure they are in your fuckin' mouth to shut you up you stupid bitch.

Ethan: You talk out of your ass and your breath smells like shit. I'm going to tear you apart just to see your limbs flail about on the ground. You have that belt and motherfucker, I want it. You see, I was made for times like these Griffin, this is my first World title shot and I will not be like Parker, I will not be like the countless jackasses that get to a title shot and fail. I've worked too damn hard to fail now. That belt is coming home, and the IWF will finally have back a champion worth having, a man that is going to outshine the world. This is Ethan Cage, I AM Ethan Cage and what I do in that ring is far beyond driven, and when you are on the other side of that ring, make sure you duck and cover because there is no amount of pain I won't put you through to get what I want. Griffin, your title reign has been nothing but lackluster, I mean your face should not be atop the IWF totem pole. You are not king of the hill, I am, and once I claim my throne, I'm going to make sure you taste my foot when I push you down that hill with the others. You were never the chosen one, I am, and though it's taken the scenic route to get here, I am here. You can attack me, you can beat me, hell you could even kill me, but that title to me, is like the urn to Mark Calloway, and I'll just keep coming for it until I get it.

Ethan: If that makes me a liar or a false prophet, than eat a dick. I am a champion and the only thing that is going to solidify that, is that belt around my waist. I don't just think I am the best wrestler, I'll put it like this, Ethan Cage IS IWF and IWF is Ethan Cage, this place is my home and it was ever since a merger of twats that couldn't handle their own company gave the roster away. Well when they restarted I never looked back, because once I set foot into this place, the doors of opportunity opened up and the IWF world looked at their new future, then they saw the Glorious Bastard wrestle and it was like mouths dropping to the floor in wonder. I do what others can't and you losing to Molly should show you just how fuckin' vulnerable you've become.

Ethan: You think I left because I was full of lies, is that what you think, that's interesting. I'll admit I was jealous that you walked into the main event while I was facing nobodies while holding the briefcase and yes, I felt that briefcase match was just going to be a reason to get you to the world title faster and I didn't want to live on your scraps. I'm better than that, and I'm not second to anyone, I was no coward, I never ran away from a fight, not once. And I didn't run away from you, my head grew too big and I wasn't being an IWF guy and I lost sight of a few things. But see, you got my briefcase and achieved beating a watered down version of Alexander Remington. So, congratulations on having the opinion that you earned your title reign, I'm sure there were a lot of facts you had to avoid to keep you thinking you were worthy of that title.

Ethan: I know you think you have my number, that all this is just another match before the pay per view, and that you're facing Ethan Cage yet again, and you're running out of things to say, I could tell by your promo just weeks ago. And being that I couldn't respond, I know that the promo this week is going to be a mirrored image of the one we saw just weeks ago. You've done nothing as a champion, and you're continuing to ruin the main event level status.

Ethan: I've been hit with the Shot in the Dark so many times, but remember this, I can hit the lights from anywhere, at any time and it will be this week and it will be in our match and it will cost you your world title. And I will rise from the ashes and become one of this company's greatest champions. You know, I saw that you're in the lead for greatest newcomer, and I do have regrets, because if I had stayed I would've won that by a landslide, but you can have that award, I'm made to be a champion, a legend, an icon and yes Griffin, a god. You don't have to believe in me, I have a sea of people who witness it every week. I will make sure you remember this match Griffy, this match will haunt you for many years to come. You're going to remember the night I took that title away from you. And you're going to have to live with it for the rest of your life, you beat me plenty, but there will always be that night that I came back to take your title away from you. I will be the beginning of the end of Griffin Hawkins.

Ethan: You think you've proven that I'm not invincible, and I don't see how you've done that, because Griffin, I am here and you can bring up that I left as much as you want, but I am here and you can assume that I'll be leaving again, but one day it will set in that I am here. And I'm not running away from you, I'm not scared of you, hell, I couldn't care less who had my title, but knowing it's you, it'll be an absolute pleasure to take that belt away from you. I mean management is going to have to either give me a new belt or give a very thorough cleaning, because I will be shoving that title right up your ass.

Ethan: I never thought this company owed me anything, you see it gives me a fuckin' battlefield, it gives me right to kick in prima donnas like you's teeth in. You and I are polar opposites, the Batman to my Joker, and believe me, there will be plenty of matches where we tear the house down. And I know you can't see that because of our past, but this is the IWF, and with Ethan Cage, you're going to get one hell of a match, five stars, even when I've lost. There are two people that have beaten me in this company, and you're one of them, I've beaten the man that has beaten me.

Ethan: You think I'm wrong about you being Stygian's bitch, FUCK YOU, you were, and if he were here, you still would be. You were on his coat tails everywhere he went, you weren't out of his shadow 'til he left, and to tell you the truth, if even half the main event people who left were here, you'd be fuckin' bait. You would've never reached the level you did if they were here, because you're not on their level, you aren't a champion, you're a clown. You're a rock n roll champ? You're a fuckin' tool that should have never been. That's the truth, deal with it....but then again, you might be too busy dealing with a loss.....the loss of your title.

Ethan extends his arms out to his side.

Ethan: My title, my time....my world....

Ethan smirks.

And the camera fades to....

-Black-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins [vs] Ethan Cage   Griffin Hawkins [vs] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Griffin Hawkins [vs] Ethan Cage
Page 1 of 1